Complaint Against Maruti Suzuki & dealer

edited September 2014 in Automobile
Maruti-Suzuki.jpg
The Regional Head/Customer relation Manager/ Head Consumer Cell/ Marketing Head,

Date- 25-06-2010

Sir/Madam,

Sub- Complaint against Maruti SUZUKI and Dealer (Case Ref. No.- 4844490519)

I had booked a car- Maruti Swift Dzire (Silky Silver VXI) on 18-03-2010 (Receipt No.- 4637, Allot No.- 0895-D-L00766, Cheque No- 005401, Union Bank of India, Pahargang, Rs25000/-). I was promised to deliver the car within 2 months of booking. The loan of Rs 2.5 lakhs was sanctioned by 27 May,2010 (Can be verified from HDFC bank associated with Competent Lajpat Nagar). We were promised to get the delivery on 29 May. We visited the showroom and the Manager Mr MM Joshi informed that they do not have any stock still we need to wait for 2-3 months.

The loan is valid for 1 month and they were asking to wait for another 2 months or cancel the booking (costumer harassment started right from here). After constantly requesting he agreed to deliver the car in between 6-10 june. He gave the case to Mr Pawan ass. Manager (Mob no- 9811478982) who asked us to complete the formalities (payment draft and other papers) on priority.

Since 6th June I have been constantly following up with Mr Pawan to get the delivery, every time I call, I have to hear –Sir sorry we don’t have the stock, we have sent your car demand to maruti etc. He always tries to avoid/ignore our call and most of the times says that “I will call back in 10 minutes”, and never calls back. Nobody in Competent is giving me present status of my booking, the behaviour of the staff is very ignorant, harsh and pathetic. They simply say if you can’t wait you can cancel the booking (Very harshly and filled with attitude). We have landed in a situation of begging for our car rather purchasing (Matter of shame for Maruti).

We had a telephonic conversation with Mr MM Joshi, Manager competent lajpat nagar on 22-06-2010 and he informed us that Maruti Suzuki India is close for a week due to records maintenance and there will be no delivery of vehicles from 21-06-2010 to 27-06-2010.

I made a general telephonic enquiry (Dated- 24-06-2010 sales executive Mr. Dinesh) at competent Lajpat nagar to buy a new car and they assured me that on priority they can deliver the vehicle within 2 months from the date of booking. All this clearly shows that Maruti is also encouraging black marketing along with the dealers and taking undue advantage of the reliability of the name MARUTI by creating market monopoly.

There has been an increase of road tax in early june2010 and there are news of further increment of the cars prices from july, 2010 onwards.

I request you to kindly answer me on the following points:-

1) I request you to kindly clarify whether Maruti can fulfil my demand of the said car. If yes please specify the date till when, If no let me know so that I can cancel my booking.
2) Why Maruti is involving dealers to take booking which encourages black marketing (which is maximum during marriage season). Why there is no centralized system of booking from Maruti to have a transparency.
3) Why should the costumers bear the increment in prices in the delay period so called waiting caused by either the dealers or by the company or by the combined strategy of both?
4) I want to know the authenticity of the statement of Mr MM Sharma- “Maruti Suzuki India is close for a week due to records maintenance and there will be no delivery of vehicles from 21-06-2010 to 27-06-2010”.

E-mails regarding this matter was also sent to - singh.gurpreet@maruti.co.in, punit.chadha@maruti.co.in, nitish.kaul@maruti.co.in, contact@maruti.co.in, jagdish.khattar@maruti.co.in, shashank.srivastava@maruti.co.in, mayank.pareek@maruti.co.in,
rc.bhargava@maruti.co.in, s.nakanishi@maruti.co.in, mpareek@maruti.co.in, oishi@maruti.co.in,
tsuneo.ohashi@maruti.co.in on 19 june,2010 but all remained unattended till date.

Being a Maruti costumer from past 12 years I was having a faith which is now all shattered as I feel that Maruti is fluttering on its sales figures of May 2010 and are now least concern on costumer relationship and satisfaction.

MY DESIRE TO OWN A DZIRE HAS REALLY BECOME UNDESIRABLE!!!
Expecting an explanation and a spontaneous & strict action against the defaulters.

All time Maruti Costumer care Complaint No- 4844490519 dated- 25-06-2010, Name of the associate- Mr Sharad.

Deepak Mital/ Puneet Mital
224 Dayanand Vihar, Vikas Marg, Delhi 92
9868204718, 9868861367
Email- mital.puneet@gmail.com

Comments

• bijansailcmobijansailcmo Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    This is to inform you that I Bijan chakraborty working in SAIL CMO posted at Siliguri booked a MARUTI WAGON R VXI from SILIGURI BEEKAY AUTO PVT. LTD. on 31.05.2010, vide Customer ID No. 1104077849 with an advance of Rs. 5000 Receipt No.RCE10000952. On that day they told me that I will get the car after 35 days. On that basis I applied for a Car Loan from my Company (SAIL), as per the terms and condition of that loan I have to purchase the car within 30 days from the date of sanction otherwise that will be taken back with 18% interest. The loan has already been sanctioned on 17th June '10 but on 30.06.2010 the dealer informed me that the car will be despatched by 25th August '10 which will create a big problem for me. Still I requested my company to extend the date, they made it to 5th August '10. But if you will not give the delivery within that stipulated time then I have to pay back that loan amount along with 18% interest.
    So I am requesting to deliver the car within 5th August and help me out of this problem.
    With Regards
    Bijan Chakraborty
    SAIL/ CMO/SILIGURI
    Mob- 09434328650, 0353-2514081 (O), 0353-2641637 (R)

e-mail id- bijanvtt@yahoo.co.in
  • edited July 2010
    The Regional head, Customer Regional manager,
    Maruti Suzuki India ltd.

Date-12/7/10

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Sub- Complaint about my swift dzire

This is to inform that my swift dzire is creating trouble . I complait at every service for the suspention, stearing & brakes as these things are not working properly. As suspension is making noise which leads to unbalancing of our car. Stearing is too hard to drive as compared to other cars. I am also facing problem regarding brakes part as it is also not working properly after the service has been done.

Gurashish Singh
    133 B shastri nagar,model town,Ludhiana(Punjab)
    9463103879, 9815474579
    Email- gurashish27@yahoo.in
  • edited July 2010
    Respected sir myself rajesh rameshlal jaiswal working in wipro had book swift VDI with ABS BS IV(pearl metalic arctic white) in corporate plan on 24/05/2010 my weating period was of 60days as its last day of my weating still i dint get my car nor i know the status so i m very unsatisfied with this isssue and thinking to canceled my booking.
    other information:-
    Receipt no.REC10001758
    Order inv no.:-SOB10000479
    Customer iD no.:-i1040025340
    Receipt amount:-5,000.00
    Dealer name:-seva automotive pvt .ltd nashik
  • edited August 2010
    I had booked a car on 30 of june. the car was RITZ ZXI. The dealres commited the delivery on last week of july,its august now and they are refucing to deliver and asking another month atleast for that. Many other ZXi of RITZ are already deliver by them to others within the same time line and during the same period of time.

thank-you
    The Regional head, Customer Regional manager,
    Maruti Suzuki India ltd.

Date-20/08/2010

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have purchased a bike suzuki gs150r on loan from vasai,mumbai.
    i gt the delivery on 17th aug,2010,
    the very next day the chain of bike broke and 2 days later petrol was not passing in the bike,
    this brings a negative image to the customers aginst suzuki company,
    we are middle class people,
    i want replacement against this defective piece.
    Sunny S Peter,
    486/4, Khairpada
    Nr-Durgamata Mandir
    Waliv,Vasai (E)
    Thane-401208

email-peter.sunny4@gmail.com.

CMO,Maruti

I had been cheated by Maruti dealer called ABT Maruti at Calicut by collecting the fund and denying the vehicle delivery on the committed date.Even today they dont give clue on delivery.I have transferred the amount to ABT account and they dont commit any date for the delivery and they are silent on on mails.

I expect some suitable action to be taken to make the delivery happen in August along with the compensation for decieving me.

Aboobacker
    Macromedia Digital Imaging Pvt.Ltd
  • edited December 2010
    purchased a swift from fair deals Noida on 21st september 2010 and it run 2015 KM only till date. It had a starting issue and accelerate is not working. When i reach the service centre of fair they told that it has problem in sensor and they have cleaned it and now it ok. just after 2 km drive the problem occured agian and they told that they will change sensor and please come after one week as they do not have it right now in the service centre and they do not have space to keep my vehicle for one week. yesterday on 20th dec after week when i was on the way the problme occurred again and reached the service centre by toeing my vehicle which cost me 900 rs . I dont no y i have purchased this car as i m not using it from last 10 days. after spending so much i think its wastage . This is worst kind of service i m receiving. Even today my vehicle is in workshop at jhilmil , shahadra .Well if i dont receive the solution to my problme then in next 2 days i will go to consumer court. HOW CAN YOU HAVE SUCH MECHANICS WHICH RECTIFY A PROBLME AND IT GOES DOWN AFTER 2 KM SAME DAY. My contact number is 9990571231. my car registration number is DL 5C 7907 .
  • edited December 2010

This is in regards with registration of my new Wagon R that I had purchased on 19th of October 2010.

I had purchased a new Wagon R from T.R Sahwney Pvt Ltd Sahibabad,Near Bikanerwala,Ghaziabad,U.P
    Initially they had given me a temporary registration for one month,but from the date of expiry of the same till date i.e 30 Dec. 10.I have not yet received my Registration book.After repeated contacts with the concerned person Mr.Amit Kapoor from T.R Sahwney and crossing many deadlines,I could not yet get a positive response from them.

I had personally gone to RT office in Ghaziabad for the enquiry of same,but I could find the person deputed from Maruti,Mr.Varun Dogra was not properly executing his duty there.

All together I am really having a harrowing time with the attitude show by the Maruti Employees at T.R Sahwney in reciprocating to my problems.

Please make some necessary actions to finalise the issue.

I also have registered a complaint with MARUTI India in which my complaint number is 7440415521

With kind Regards,

Anish Ram
    9310361981
  • edited January 2011
    Maruti Suzuki Ltd.India,

Subject: Complaint against services Rukmani Motors (Maruti Dealer), Indore.

I would like to inform you regarding delivery of poor Maruti Services and miss behavior by your autorized dealer Rukmani Motors,Indore and in favour of this some strong reasons are as under find them and do need full to sort the problems of a customer, I have purchased a new car model Ritz vxi (color-chocolate) from Rukmani Motors,Indore Showroom registration no of my car is MP.09 CH 7029 engine no is D13A1462924 chassis no MA3FDEB1S00206880 purchase date 18.11.2010 and I am dissatisfied with the services provided by Maruti Suzuki autorized Dealer and representatives of specially after sales.

I regret to say but this is cheating with a genuine customer who comes at your showroom and invest his valuable money based on your reputation my complaints in my new car is as under:-

1) Dent on opposite side of driver
    2) Less average
    3) Teflon coating is not done properly.
    4) Central locking is not working properly.
    5) Front glass is blind and have scratches on it.
    6) Head light is very dim.
    7) Sun film not fitted properly.
    8) Ist servicing not done properly.

No work is done like a reputed firm by your employes and no of times regarding all these matters i've contacted to Mr.Amol (Maruti Dealer - RUkmani Motors, Indore (MP)) but there is no response given to me by him also when I've discussed thse matters with Miss Priti Mehandidatta she force me to put a mail and challenged me to do as I can and.same words used by Mr. Nilesh Somani. These employees have also threatened to me and my family members to be ready to face anything wrong if we go againt Rukmani Motors, Indore.

Please do need full in this matter and put help to a customer who is in need and proove Maruti Suzuki is the no one brand name in customer help and after sales services in India and for services till the satisfaction.

Looking forward your quick action on this as this is my second level of escalation to Maruti Suzuki India and even if I dont get positive response/action from Maruti end then I will have to ask Consumer Forum and Media's Help as well.

I am also putting this complaints on web portal for your visibility and your information.

Krishna Kumar Parashar
  • edited February 2011

last 2 year is use the maruthi swift i am in vellore. here given service form ganesh cars pvt.ltd. they are not give full service my cars and also they are not response for my complaint. past two days before i use the ganesh cars service they are not give full service for my car.

this cash memo no.BC 10011026 DATE: 25.01.2011..

Description
    Blower Cleaning charge Rs.350.00
    others - wiring harness Rs.225.00

this is my car no.tn23 AE 6810. Maruthi swift vxi.

pl repay to me as soon as.

regs.
    C.R. Velayutham.
    cell: 9443393556.
  • edited April 2011

I purchased a Alto Lxi car from Magic Auto Pvt. Ltd, Sector-13, Dwarka in December 2010. I have all the documents including the payment receipt. Now when I am asking for the Registration Certificate (RC), they are making excuses and demanding more money.

This is totally disgusting...Now I am going to take some action against them.

Maruti should take some action against their dealers to avoid such incidence.

Sushil Kumar
    sk1898@gmail.com
    I RJ naidu is owner of swift dzire vdi registration no GA07c 3818

had deposited my vehicle to your Margao/ Goa based chogule service centre on 28 Mar 2011 and is pending for replacement of silencer since
    on 06 Apr 2011 your kind staff had informed me that my silencer part has came but "muffler" is expected to come by 08 Apr 11.
    today on contacting them i came to know that the required part has came but is still lying in truck and expected to reach by afternoon only
    then i may get my vehicle by 09 Apr evening.

being a Indian origin car if i need to wait for mere "silencer" more than 10 days its not customer satisfactory

i am really in afraid that if there comes any of serious faults can be sought by u or not or with how much lead time to the satisfaction of the customer.
    my contact no. is 9421153026
    expecting a positive feed back

RJ naidu
    Email ID aakashnaidu@yahoo.com
    ph 9421153026
  • edited April 2011

I got my servicing done for my Wagon R“LXI” (Reg.No. DL5CD4455, Chassis No. 552735) from fair deal Pvt.Ltd. D-393, sector-10 Noida on 04th Apr’11 Job card No.JC11000057.

The Service-executive take test drive of my car and told to me that the suspension and clutch plate need for service. After doing service he told me to come after 1000 Km run to check-up. So I pad 14000/-.

I check in my car that both front tyres damage (they go tear out due to toe-out) with in 12 days, And after this concern as I approach to same person he suggest for wheel alignment after 12 days of before service. As per my concern this activity should be done at time of suspension work and by their negligence I had paid with this big loss.

I seriously doubt the credibility of Fair Deal Pvt.Ltd. D-393, sector-10 Noida after similar complaints from my relatives also. I hope for a quick response from Fair Deal Pvt. Ltd., Sector -10 Noida (U.P.)

So, Can someone help me better to look after regarding my problem and compensation against this blunder negligence, so we can trust on the faithfulness of FAIR DEAL SERVICES in future?

With Regards

Rajeev Kumar

Section Manager Production

Motherson sumi systems Ltd.

C-1,Sector-1,Noida

Ext.383

Mob.No.-9818918998
  • edited June 2011
    I have purchased the Maruti Estilo from Solamalai Maruti Pvt.,Ltd., Uthangudi,Madurai.(Tamil Nadu).
    at 04-03-2011 and Booked at 28-02-2011 with the ReeBok OfferBy the name N.Mohamed Dhasthir. Still we don't receive any things regarding your offer.The dealer concern has not given a proper responsible regarding our quires. As soon as possibe arrange it.

Kind Regards,
    N.Mohamed Dhasthahir
    Madurai-20.
    moh_dhas@yahoo.co.in
  • ppawanppawan Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    I have purchased a car from vipul motor faridabad 4 months ago (maruti omni 8 setter) i am facing a big problem in my car from the first kilometer .......the problem was in gear shifting .. aftere the request of ten times they gave mee the date and i went to vipul motors but they fix the problem temprorly and after 2 monts the problem started again ..and when i went vipul again they told mee that there is no gurantee of this and u have to pay the fee for the problem.........

and the other complaint is this that they talks with mee very rudely when i went there for the second complaint.. because i have taken my 2nd service from another maruti suzuki authries service center(tcs auto world)..

my contact 9958787517&9990066847

Thanks and regards
  • edited October 2011

I have purchased a Maruti Zen Estilo Second Car from Bagga Link Partpar Ganj on June'11.and Now AC of the Car is not working properly and Right front door has stuck. and I m not at all satisfied with the Maruti Services because there is no response received from Maruti Staff.

At the time of purchase they told me that i would be getting 1 year warranty. but when i complaint about to repair the AC & front gate, they said that for this first we need to get approval from Maruti itself for which i require to send an email to Maruti, if it gets approve then only they will repair it, which was not at all disclosed by any one at time of purchase.

i am completely dissatisfied from Maruti services. but still looking forward to positive response

Geetanjali
    e-mail - geetanjaliverma1985@yahoo.com
  • edited October 2011
    Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to bring into your notice that the service level of the authorized Maruti service station is going down and customers are facing problem due to their negligence, I am the owner of maruti wagonR, model 17th Dec 2007, purchased from TS Motor, Lucknow, as I was working in Noida hence we brought the car in Delhi as I am a senior manager with an MNC therefore the car is running very less and maintained by self, the car is getting serviced on all the prescribed duration/distances with the authorized service station (Vipul Motors, Noida), after the 2nd service the car is having knocking sound from the front axle, the Vipul motors has diagnosed the problem in axle and replaced the same on 17th December 2008, the car was again having sound in the Axle after sometime and the Vipul technician said that the Axle is having problem, hence they replaced the axle again on 15th December 2009, but still the problem is not rectified and the both the axle are making sound.

The other experience is with Maruti Service Master, Service Centre, Okhla, the car was having problem in clutch and brought to the service centre on 21st Jan 2011, they diagnosed and said the entire clutch assembly will be replaced and they have done the replacement, after the service the clutch paddle is having vibrations and the same has been mentioned to the centre technician but they said the parts are new and will set after sometime, we thought the problem will settle but it is not, when I took the car for the schedule service at Fast Track, Service Centre, Sahibabad on 12th October 2011 they said the clutch is weak and the entire assembly need to be replaced, also they have diagnosed that both the axle are damaged, I asked them to consider the warranty from the date of replacement and narrate the entire experience but they refused to give any kind of cooperation.

I have asked (Fast Track Service Centre) them to do the service only and they did so on 12th October 2011, after a week, there was a leakage of coolant from the engine, I took the car again to the Fast Track Service Centre, they said the water pump is not working and need to be replace, I have agreed and they have done the replacement on 20th Oct 2011, when I was receiving the car there was a sound coming from the engine, the technician said that the sound is coming from the AC Compressor and same need to be replace, I told them that when I brought the car in service station there was only coolant leakage problem than how come the compressor is making sound, they refused further help and said the replacement is the only solution. I took the car without any replacement as the cost is very high and I have already spent Rs. 7395/- at the service station.

Now I would like to bring your attention on the level of services the authorized service centre are providing and the quality of technicians and material which they are having is also having a question mark, as the top most brand in India and won various awards for the customer service the kind of experience I am having will be totally dissimilar. I would request you to take appropriate action in the same and help me in getting the solution for the said problems to retain a loyal Maruti Suzuki customer as this is my 3rd car from you company.

I am having lots of hope from the transparent and very well organized maruti suzuki management working system and I am sure my problems will get rectified soon.

Looking forward for your positive response.

Your Sincerely,

Liyaqat Husain
    (M) 9871996518
  • edited November 2011
    sir my complain is i want to buy new maruti cervo
    but i don't think so that mruti cervo launch there product maruti cervo

bec they announce there product in 2010
    and now it is almost 1 year they will not try to launch the product
    so my compalin is when they wll launch maruti cervo
    or they realy want to launch the product or not
    or they try to make people fool pls sir tell me iam ready to buy maruti cervo
    dear sir i have purchased maruti desire vdi 11 monthts back
    it has abnormal engine noise
    many times complanted no improvement at all. maruti regional people also not responding. my vehicle is at rns motors from 17.10.2011 , nearly one month over-not rectified
    i need new vehicle as replacement

only consumer court is option for me for justice
  • harish.kumar66harish.kumar66 Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    I have purchased alto vxi from your authorised dealer APRA AUTO India pvt ltd Mahipalpur Vasant Kunj New Delhi on 30.10.2011 and my customer id is i117381249 and today e.i. 13.11.2011 i sent my car for first service . right now my car is standing at service station of above mentioned authorised dealer . now frequently I am getting calls from them that my car is dented from various places though i have handed over my car scratch and dent free to their driver who came to pick my car. kindly take the matter argent and intervene immediately so that i can get my car back in the same shape in which i have handed over to them.
    thank you .
  • edited November 2011
    I had booked a car on 31ST august 2011. the car was SWIFT VDI. The dealres commited the dELIVERY on 1st december 2011,but now they are refucing to deliver and asking me to get a delivery on 1st week of march. Many other VDi of SWIFT are already deliver by them to others within the same time line and during the same period of time.please,you can take some action and deliver my car on my delvery date.

thankyou

address;primecarpvt.ltd.lal ghati shajapur [m.p]

booking person name:dilip hurkat

address:hurkat compound near police station moman badodiya dist:shajapur [mp]

mobile no:9993700648

email id:ankithurkat111@gmail.com
    The Works manager,
    Kiran Motors Ltd.,
    Chhani Jakat naka
    Vadodara
    We have purchased Maruti ALTO K-10 in the month of May 2011 (13/05/2011) and according to manual the service shedule is given and your works service centre used to inform cutomer to made available vehicle for the service according to their working fecilities.
    As per the manual three services are free from the maruti orgonisation and it is written in the manual.
    The frist service is just after one month and second service is with in six month.
    There is grate matter of surprise that Maruti Chhani works never giving any intimation to the there valued cutomer for this service.When we approch they simply say that sir come next day.
    This kind of behaviour we have consumed after the purchase of vehicle.
    Why such poor management is setlled at Chhani why there is no cutomer care cell to find out the unhealthy practice.
    We as cutomer is very sad to have vehicle from such place where care of the cutomer after purchse is neglacted and there is no data base system to recall cutomer.
    Please take action otherwise we may send this mail to your head office.

Dinesh Sharma
  • edited November 2011
    my brother will be marriage at 3 nov 2011 and i booked the new maryti alto std in radha govind automobils muzaffarnagar (h903) but this dly not the right time and marrige time to be short so i am your regarding so please dly the my car.
    pawan kumar
    south rampuri
    muzaffarnager
    utter pradesh
    india
  • edited December 2011

I have booked Swfit VXI (Silky Silver Colour) dated 20.09.2011 in Rohan Motors Gurgaon I had given the cheque of HDFC Bank for Rs. 10000/- which is cleared from my bank on 23.09.2011. at the time of booking he pormised me that car will deliver with in month (before dewali) in mean time my loan approved from HDFC and paid to Roahn Motors in October 2011. 1st installment already deduct from my account on 08th November 2011. But in mean time the strike was in Maruti for 13 days. then he told me that car will deliver in 1st half of November 2011, after that Mr. Victor & Mr. Vivek Gupta of Rohan Motors Promised me that car will deliver between 15 to 30 Novmber 2011. Even 30th November he told delivery will be done by 30th Novmber. but today he force me that take white colour car because Maruti did not deliver Silky Silver Swift VXi from last Two Months.

Sanjay Singh Rajput
  • edited December 2011

this is to inform that we had taken on ritz vdi abs from indus motor ernakulam in csd rate .they given me the quatation for the vehicle and i had given the amount.at the time of delivery they collected an amount of 11500/- in addition and given the receipt as balance amount for the vehicle . But when i contact the dealer they told that it is an incidentel charge which was given by maruti and now not been giving by them . I request you to look into this matter soon .

Thankfully

vipin zacharia

Date- 01-12-2011

Sir/Madam,

Sub- Complaint against Maruti SUZUKI and Dealer (ID No.- 116413329)

I had booked a car- Maruti Swift (White VDI) on 27-05-2011 (Receipt No.- REC11001484, ID No: 116413329 and SOB No : 11000531, Cheque No- 101620, Kakaria Maninagar Nagrik Sahakri Bank, Ghodasar, Rs 11000/- ). I was promised to deliver the car within 1.5 months of booking. We were promised to get the delivery on 04th July 2011. I have talked many times with Mr Ronak Shah & Mr. Bhaskar for status of my Car Delivery. They always informed that they do not have any stock and I have to wait for more 1 months or cancel the booking (costumer harassment started right from here). Finally I have talk with Mr. Kalmlesh Thakkar, GM of Nanda Motors. Again I got answer “Sorry Sir, We don’t have stock”.

This clearly shows that Maruti is also encouraging black marketing along with the dealers and taking undue advantage of the reliability of the name MARUTI by creating market monopoly.

Six months are already gone, Can I have any hope to get car delivery? Or I have only one option to cancel my booking.

Dhaval Thakkar
    Maruti Suzuki India Limited

Sub: Complaint against faulty vehicle & poor service.

SIR,
    Kindly treat this as a formal complaint against faulty vehicle & poor service rendered by your company/dealer.

I have purchased a new Ritz vdi (engine no.D13A1642996,Chassis NO.MA3FDEBIS00320117)from your dealer ‘popular’ kottayam,kerala.
    From the very 1st day the car is having some technical problem & have sent to their workshop for at least 7 times in the past 4 months and the problem is not yet cleared till date and now they want more time to repair my new car as if I have purchased a used car from them.

I noticed loud metallic sounds while driving from day 1. The matter was immediately reported to the show room dealer (on the same day). Then the car was shown to the service dept on the next day . But it was not properly corrected immediately and I had to take the car to them 4-5 times for the same complaint. I was told that the matter was reported to maruti company. Then the problem was temporarily settled. 2 weeks back one day we noticed that the right top yellow indicator light is on while driving.There was poor pulling,increased engine sound, jerking /vibrations & the Vehicle stopped on the way several times . I contacted the service manager. they told there is no problem and I can continue my drive. On the same day we returned the car to the service centre. The car was kept for nearly 10 days and I was told that the fuel injector has some problem and a spare one has to be obtained from Delhi. Later it was replaced. second service also done . car was given on 28th november and was told that all complaints were corrected . But on my way back to home I noticed that none of the problems were corrected. Still there is very poor pulling,increased engine sound, jerking /vibrations. when I reported the matter to the service centre, they told that they will take back the car to the service centre and look in to the matter. This is an example of very poor service rendered to a customer . irresponsibility . they are not taking the consumers problem seriously . we are loosing money, time and confidence in the company. I purchased the car to give to my son as a gift when he passed his MBBS exam . He is very much upset to get a car with defective engine which is always in the workshop each time after filling fuel car will be in the workshop only to get back empty tank.It would have been better if i had purchased an old car for him. when i discussed this matter with many of my friends, they al advised to report the matter to you.
    so in short, we are in Pain. you know, it is not only of loosing money . when somebody buy a vehicle, they hope that it will be a good one.we love vehicle and receive one to our house like a life partner . when we find a car like this we will be with broken hearts. I feel like getting cheated in this matter. This will be the fact with any other consumer also.
    We are disappointed.As you know,
    using a car like thisis also dangerous since stoppage of this vehicle unexpectedly in the middle of a drive may endanger the life of the passengers if a vehicle thrash on the back of it.
    so I request you to make necessary arrangements as quickly as possible to replace our car with a new one in good running condition

Yours faithfully
    Pathanamtitta Dist, Kerala State
    Mobile 9447659365
    car was booked on 30/12/2010 name jayendrasingh channubhai gohil
    receipt no 06447
    since last 1 year they are not treated properly n sold cars in black and ask me to pay extra amount of rs. 50000 for the delivery of the swift zdi car
  • edited December 2011

Myself Saurabh Kalra, purchased new Wagon R (CNG) from DD Motors, Peeragarhi in Jan'11.From last 3 months, the car is creating noise from the front left wheel when we take a turn to right.I have complained about this problem to DD Motors 3 months back at the time of servicing and they told there is some problem in bush which needs to be replaced, but they dont have stock.I have complained about the same again to DD Motors at the time of servicing as on 02.12.11.They told me that they had replaced the bush (both sides) but I told them, still noise is coming.The service advisor told me that there is some design fault in bush, which they had intimated to MSIL.As soon as they get the solution from MSIL, they will get back to me.

It is hereby requested to please confirm whether the above given statement by the dealer is true or not.
    If yes, then pls confirm how long will it take to rectify the fault & whether I will get a warranty claim or not after the solution and if not, then what needs to be done?

Saurabh Kalra
    Hand phone:- +91-9818126614
    e mail:- saurabh_kalra1979@rediffmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    We purchased a new wagonR from Magic moters on 12 August 2011 having no-DL 9c AB 3855 and the power window (glass) on driver side is not working. Day before yesterday this car wad serviced by M/s Rajesh & Anil co,B-110,Sector-2 Noida. ph-0120-2539555 and they said that the mentioned power window is not working and also they refused to repair it and said to go to Magic show room for the purpose.So please provide the reson , for what they refused and solusion for the same problem.