Complaint Against Safe Packers and movers They Theft my households

This is Manish, engaged Safe Packers and movers to Packing ,loading and unloading which includes fixing all the House holds as well to proper place as guided by me.I paid 3% for insurance of my good as well but they didn't gave me the policy.
I booked my households which includes TV,Fridge,washing machine kitchen things etc. for delivery from Delhi to Mohali.

When I received the goods they didn't send the labour for unloading and fitting the fixtures;when i asked for the same they refused about those services and i had arranged that to myself.

When I opened my TV Box I was surprised there was stone inside the box .There was no TV . I had Sony TV with woofers cost around (14000 when i purchased it).I did call to Safe packers and movers and told my problen he said i am a laier and he is not going to entertan me for further.
The name was Vaibhav and Pratap they stopped picking my phone as well.

I don't know How to proceed with guys; it this forum is going to help me out.
I can provide the phone number of safe packers and movers as well.

Please do not engage him for transferring households or any kind of service.

Comments

• manishleo09manishleo09 Junior Member
    edited June 2010

The name was Vaibhav and Pratap they stopped picking my phone as well.

I don't know How to proceed with guys; it this forum is going to help me out.
    I can provide the phone number of safe packers and movers as well.

Please do not engage him for transferring households or any kind of service.
    edited August 2010

I have given complaint for Stole of Sony COlor TV by safe packers and movers , i have received Rs 8000/- from Safe Packers and movers against Sony Color TV"

I am very thankful to efforts put buy this site ,especially Mr. Rakesh and Mr. JP who gave me assurance for the same.

Manish
    edited August 2010

I am very thankful to efforts put buy this site especially Mr. Rakesh and Mr. JP who gave me assurance for the same.

Manish
  • edited November 2013

I am Asmita Sharma from Bangalore. I moved my all luggage from Mumbai to Bangalore via Safe Movers and Packers on 9/10/2013, vehicle no : 35538933. There were total 4 boxes + stove + gas cylinder. The person from Safe movers and packers told me that my luggage will dispatch in 4 days, but they deliver it after 15 days.

After facing so much problem of following up with them. I found my expensive items are not there. The items I informed to Movers and Packers, that place keep this items safely, all items are missing from boxes. 2 boxes were half empty.

I made an inssurance of 50,000 Rs. . please do the needful asap. I am listing down the items with there prize money.

1. Silver Box 4000 Rs.
    2. Hair Dryer 2000 Rs
    3. 3 Purses 6000 Rs.
    4. Soft Toy 2000 Rs.
    5. Statues 1500 Rs.
    6. Coffee Mug 500 Rs.

Total Amount : 16,000 Rs.

There were many other items too.

I already ask so many times to Safe Movers and Packers, but found no useful information regarding my missing luggage. As a proof, I have piece of Statues also.

Please, do the needful asap, my bags were reopen, luggage had been removed and retape bags. Its been more than 25 days now.
  • edited August 2014

This is Shreya from Pune. It has been one month since my luggage is not delivered by safe packers and movers pvt. ltd from Rudrapur to Pune. I have called numerous times and they have bunch of idiots sitting in customer care who doesnot know how to talk to customer.

Anyways, they are not replying on phone and cut their phones immediately as I call.
    I need my stuff urgently as it has my books and cloths as well.

I dont need how to proceed with this and they irritate me like hell. I need to get my luggage back.