complaint against red bus.

spmayekarspmayekar Junior Member
redbus.jpgfollowing is the matter.

the letter drafted to red bus please help

I have booked the 3 tickets from mumbai to rathnagiri on 01/03/2009 the details of the tickets are as follow

dest : mumbai to ratnagiri
dt of journey 09th March 2009
Transport : Girisagar
no. of passanger 3

the tickcet is received by me on very next day & I have paid Rs.900/- as total fare +25 Rupees courier charges to your person.

Now on 08th March 2009 I have received the Call from your office informing me that the bus is cancelled & i have to Rupees 450/- extra for another booking.

please note that i have booked the tickets from you & not from girisagar transport It is your resposibility to get me the ticket in same fare. there is no single seniour person from your office talked to me on the above matter. & for that they dont feel sorry..

Kindly arrange to me to refund the extra fare Rs.450/- which i have paying to you. for further booking.

If proper & satisfactory reply will not given within 7 days from the date of this email I have to think to go to concern legal authority to lodge a complaint against your firm for compensation for our mentally & physically harassment because of your miss-management

Comments

• adminadmin Administrator
    edited March 2009
    Hello Sir,

We are not getting you exactly. Kindly tell us what type of advise you want from us.

Admin
  • edited December 2009

The following are the message. I want to stop this kind services because they are playing people's time

I am Ravindran, I Booked the Ticket on 22nd Dec 2009 for the travel Mumbai to Banglore on 24th Dec 2008. Red bus Team emailed the ticket after i made the payment. The Ticket Number is TBDJ78948324. I reached Boarding location and i asked bus operator for My boarding pass. Operator has informed your ticket has canceld by Red bus. You can talk with Red bus. I received message bus team. We are talking with BUS Operator give me 5 min time. we will call back you. I didn't get any call back from red bus. Even hot line numbers also not worked. I losed my holidays trips and onward ticket booking and retrun ticket.
  • edited January 2010
    I booked my travel from Pune to Mangalore on the 22nd of Dec'09 My ticket (TBD 9377568573 -seat no 20) was booked on 14th Dec'09 & was confirmed by Pune-Redbus Executives. But on the day of my journey I was shocked to know from the Bus Operator(Southern tourist) that I do not have a booking on the bus departing to Mangalore that evening 7:30pm.I was left stranded there, when I approached RedBus office regarding this inconvenience caused to me RedBus executives were not able to help in any manner,they had confirmed my ticket but the bus operator denied it & in all this mayhem I was left wondering Why did I ever approach RedBus ? At the mercy of the Bus operator I could manage to get into the bus & had to go through a harrowing time of standing for more than 15hrs throughout the journey from Pune to Mangalore, no sleep, no sitting space in an overnight journey. Is this the service RedBus provides to a person who books his ticket in advance & is given false information regarding the ticket confirmation?
    I am deeply disappointed by the way RedBus had messed up with by ticket booking & now inspite of promise by Pune RedBus Executive of refund of my ticket money Rs. 1200/- none has been refunded.Over & above that with all mail exchanges with their customer support are futile neither do they acknowledge their mistake nor do they want to refund my money.

mymailid: dcruz.vivin@gmail.com
  • edited January 2010
    I had booked my tickets for Mumbai to Bangalore through Red bus over phone and asked for door step delivery . The journey date was 2nd Jan 2010. I had specifically asked for ladies seat as I was travelling alone. When the ticket was booked and delivered I was told that it was a ladies seat booked in VRL travels . I had confirmed it twice before I accept the ticket. However,at the time of boarding the bus it was not a ladies seat and I had to sit next to a man. So I could not travel as that was unacceptable for me.

I had already taken this up with VRL travels . They said my next ticket was booked by Red bus only that too much before my ticket was booked. Then why should my ticket be booked next to a man when I was very clear that I want a ladies seat.

Now when I ask for reduf of my money I dont get any proper response from their end. I request you to see that the Redbus license is removed to prevent people getting cheating.
  • adminadmin Administrator
    edited January 2010

If the customer care of RED Bus is not helping you in the refund process, then send a written notice to the CMD of the RED BUS via registered post, mention all the details in it and ask them for the refund + 12% interest + damages with in the mentioned time of 15-20 days.

Still have a question then feel free to contact us again.
  • edited February 2010
    Dear Redbus Management,
    This is Mr. Amarjeet Kumar. I've resurved 1seat from Mumbai to Ahmedabad on 21'st feb Deccan Travels Mumbai. theough internet. My Ticket No: TC3Q24444942.My Seat No. is 23U. but in bus this seat is not avilable & conductor told that this seat is alot to other persons, & he was providing me last seat.
    When I told that I'll complaint then he replied u can complaint(JISSE V COMPLAIN KARNA HAI JAKAR KARO MERA KOI KUCHH BIGAD NAHI LEGA).
    So, Dear team just u can think, how can we preffered the next journey through Redbuss.

Mr amarjeet kumar
    Travels: Deccan Travels Mumbai
    Total Fare: Rs. 500.00
    To: Ahmedabad
    Seat Nos: 23U
    Bus Type: Non A/C Single Cum Double Sleeper (2+1)
  • edited February 2010
    admin wrote: »

Still have a question then feel free to contact us again.

respected sir
    when i booked my ticket from redbus.in and i was making payment...... the amount was deducted and i never got any details or anything about boarding any kind of print out option, but the amount got deducted. now it is saying that error encountered on the transaction status page. kindly look into the matter as my bus is on 25 feb. 2010 my order no. being 1657334. i have mailed there service about the matter and also their customer care told me that they have not detected any amount. please reply A.S.A.P.

UDIT DADWANI
  • edited April 2010
    DEAR SIR/MADAM

Please let me know, where I compliant to Delux Bus No.DL 1P C-6100 KATRA-DELHI
    I picked from katra to delhi on 03.04.2010,630PM
    Ye india main carption kab rukhega --Jeo or jeene do ya phir Maro or Marne do

Sony Kumar
    I/D sonykumar95@yahoo.com
  • edited April 2010
    I tried to book a ticket by Shama Sardar Travels bus from Chennai to Bangalore for 30-Apr-2010. The amount got debited from my bank account but the ticket was not generated. I received an email from redBus.in with a Cash Coupon number. I tried to book ticket again using the Cash Coupon and got the message that the Coupon is invalid.
    As my journey is important, I tried to book ticket again using my bank account and the ticket did not get generated again though amount for debited from my account. redBus now has my money for 2 tickets and they are not reachable on phone or emails. Technically they are very weak. Government should ban them for doing business with such weak systems and causing hardship to the public. I wasted 4 hours trying to call them and trying to book the ticket.
  • varun_bugzvarun_bugz Junior Member
    edited May 2010
    Dear Sir/Madam
    I had booked a ticket for my wife from Delhi to Dehradun on 18 May 10 from Red Bus via internet. Ticket details are as mentioned below:
    Mrs Preeti Panwar
    Ticket No: TC6E95952259
    PNR # CHTMGTX59738563
    The service provided by City Heart Travels which operates under your banner was of such a poor standard that I would like to list it for your information:
    1. At first bus never left on time mentioned of 9:15 AM .On enquiring it was found that it was a regular practice by the City Heart Travels Company. Sadly he still continues to be part of your banner.

2. Finally the bus arrived (please note arrived) at 1015 hrs, that too not of the City Heart Travels Company Regn No: UP 65 AT 5155 but some other pvt. Operator. At the time of boarding the bus was half full hence the seat number given in the ticket were of no use so I will request you to remove the link which provides bogus seat numbers and fool the passengers. ( Sad to note again that Red Bus does not take any responsibility of this)

3. During the journey the bus stopped routinely for indefinite periods for picking up other passengers. On being objected to the driver got into altercation with the passengers and threatened to de-board them from the bus in the middle of nowhere. Red Bus also does not take any responsibility of passengers being harassed.

4. Finally the icing on the cake the bus going to Dehradun from Delhi went through Haridwar, Rishikesh and then reached Dehradun at 2030 hrs. Total Journey time of 11 hours against a normal journey time of 7 hours that too in the peak of summers.

To summarize the above ordeal I will request Red Bus to please look into the process by which Travel Agencies are registered under their banner, if at all such a process exists because to my horror M/S City Heart Travels had even Foreign Nationals who had their ticket booked through other agencies like Clear Trip etc. Clearly such a process does not exist anywhere and these bogus agencies continue to harass passengers. All one hopes when he/she books ticket through esteemed agents like you online is that Bus travel is simplified but sadly that’s not the case. Request to kindly take action against the said Travel Agency so that in future passengers are not harassed with a Red Bus ticket in their hand.

(NOTE: Please do not mind my frustration in the text as I could not but help myself each time I was told of the ordeal my wife had to face when I had hoped otherwise)

Varun
  • edited June 2010
    Booked ticket for onward journey. On return ticket I was to avail RS 50 Discount. When I tried to book the return ticket I was told that the selected seats are not available. (I was cross checking on the operators website and could see that there were 37 seats available). No matter how many times I tried I could not book the seat using the discount code. I called up the red bus customer care after a while to report this fraud.

Well after going through the complaints I feel that I should never use redbus.in services anytime in future.
  • edited September 2010
    I had booked a ticket from Pondicherry to Bangalore thro redbus and the details are as given below
    Mrs S.Matilda
    Ticket No: TC9R58699982 PNR # TS-RB47377/61836
    From: Pondicherry
    No. of Passengers: 1
    Travels: Sangita Travels
    Total Fare: Rs. 750.00

To: Bangalore
    Seat Nos: 14
    Bus Type: A/C HITECH (2+2)

Journey Date: Saturday, September 04, 2010
    Dep time: 10:30 PM
    Pondicherry

Location : Pondicherry
    Landmark : Opp. MPM Guest House
    Address : #220.A , Muthamizh Nagar ,, Maraimalai Adigal Salai
    Contact number : 09943647115,09655829393,04134206465

I went searching for the travels but no such travels was available. S oI called up the number and a person asks me to come near city travels and says the bus is cancelled and hands over a KPN Travels ticket for Rs.540. at 11.00pm. When asked for the refund he asks me to get it from redbus.When I went to KPN I was shocked to see that the ticket was booked in some man's name called Prakash and that I had to travel the enitre night sitting beside a man. If redbus is so careless about people who register with them why do they ever run the service at all.There is no travel agent by name SANGEETHA TRAVELS in Pondicherry but redbus says so.Is redbus acting as a swindling agent and using fradulent methods to extract money from people. I need the refund immediately and also to punish redbus for registering a false agent and for harrasing me in the niddle of the night
  • edited September 2010
    On 17th August, I called the redbus office regarding my cancellation request. Since I have booked it online through card, they told the amount will be refunded in 4 working days ,to the account and it was Rs 450/-. I had to re book with another 600 ,to book the canceled ticket . The redbus people delivered the ticket for the next day journey 18th August. I registered the complaint and took down the cancelled ticket details and they tell me that I haven't placed a cancellation request. And have not attended any of my calls, they did not bother to call back regarding this issue. And in the mail they simply sent a message. " We were unable to track your call, hence we will not be able to process your refund.
  • edited November 2010
    Date: Thursday (04/11/10)
    Time: Between 07.10am and 07.15am GMT
    Bus: 371 to Kingston Upon Thames
    Location: Marchmont Road, Richmond, Surrey

Complaint Details

On the morning of Thursday (4th November 2010) I drove my 12 year old daughter from our home in Sheen Road, Richmond to the bus stop on Marchmont Road, Richmond - with a plan for her to catch the 371 red bus to Kingston. This was the first morning we had tried this route for her to ultimately get to the Ursaline Catholic Girls School in Wimbledon so I drove her to the bus stop and then waited with her in the car. When we saw the 371 appear on the horizon, my daughter said goodbye to me and went and stood at the bus stop before the bus arrived. She was dressed in her blue school uniform, she was carrying her school bag, and she stood at the bus stop alone but with her arm raised.

The bus (which was not full) did not stop but drove past her. I then followed the bus to the end of Marchmont Road and tooted my horn - the bus turned right up Queens Road. I then returned to collect my daughter and followed the bus until it stopped at the University bus stop (near the top of Queens Road). I stopped in front of the bus to let my daughter get on – which she did.

The bus driver must have seen my daughter at the Marchmont stop and if he didn’t, I am not sure that he should be allowed to drive a large red bus. Why did he not stop, there was a 12 year old passenger waiting, almost in the dark, patiently to board his bus.

Stuart Minster
    Cell: 07769 167 404
    Home: 0208 948 5667
    Email: stuart.minster@neovia.com
  • edited December 2010
    Redbus is a bullshit service, they are sitting just to make fool of people and earn money. No professionalism once they take money they will no where help you in regard of problem with transport.

I have booked a Volvo 2X2 bus from Katra to Delhi, the surprise i got are:-

1) The bus was going to start from 5 km from the mentioned boarding place.

2) The bus was not Volvo and the condition was pathetic.

3) The time of boarding on ticket was given 6:30PM but the bus started at 8:00 PM when talked to Redbus they were not in a position to help us in that situation.

4) When i searched despite Redbus there was already 3 travel operator in between and Redbus don't have any hold on those operators.

5) The bus driver was very rude as he knew that Redbus will not listen to customer and there are so many operators in between that will make customer life if he will go for complain.

6) Redbus charged around 600 Rs extra the original price was 500Rs around.

7) The driver asked for extra money for baggage when we say its included in ticket he repliued rudely.

8) When called Redbus customer care they say talk to operator not to us.

9) Redbus customer care told me while booking that it will be non-stop journey but driver stopped the bus at Jammu, Katra, and many more places to fetch more passengers.

So my advice is never go for Redbus despite that its good if you book local government bus.
  • edited March 2011
    hello,
    this is mahitha ,i have booked 3 tickets on kaleswari travels through redbus from bangalore to hyderabad and i have cancelled the tickets on feb 20th .Till now they have not yet refunded my money back .I was totally unsatisfied of your service towards passengers .The ticket details are

TICKET-1:
    Ticket number (TIN): TD3P43839353
    From: Bangalore
    To: Hyderabad
    Date of journey: Thursday, February 24, 2011
    Boarding time: 09:30 PM
    Seat number: R8

We processed your refund request on 21-Feb-2011. Your tracking number is 4398557.

The refund amount is Rs.702.
    Your bank will take 5 working days to credit the amount to your account.
    The cancellation fee for this transaction is Rs.78.

TICKET- 2:
    Ticket number (TIN): TD3H85266698
    From: Hyderabad
    To: Bangalore
    Date of journey: Sunday, February 27, 2011
    Boarding time: 08:30 PM
    Seat number: R6

We processed your refund request on 20-Feb-2011. Your tracking number is 4319840.

The refund amount is Rs.720.
    Your bank will take 5 working days to credit the amount to your account.
    The cancellation fee for this transaction is Rs.30.

TICKET 3:
    Ticket number (TIN): TD3H46764736
    From: Bangalore
    To: Hyderabad
    Date of journey: Friday, February 25, 2011
    Boarding time: 09:30 PM
    Seat number: R8

We processed your refund request on 20-Feb-2011. Your tracking number is 4319712.

The refund amount is Rs.765.
    Your bank will take 5 working days to credit the amount to your account.
    The cancellation fee for this transaction is Rs.85.

This is about my ticket details. kindly Refund my money as soon as possible.

from,
    Mahitha Karampudi,
    Mob no: 08861717534,
    mail id: mahithakarampudi@yahoo.co.in.
  • edited March 2011
    We had done the bookings through redbus for Pondicherry to Bangalore in sangita travels for HI Tech bus(2+2) worth 750 rupees on 6/3/2011 but we were forced to travel in delux bus worth 450 rupees. This travel is fooling all the people saying HI tech bus and making them travel by delux bus. Please take some action against redbus. When we asked the local staff in Pondicherry why we shud travel in delux bus, they started fighting saying there is no other bus. Their behaviour was very bad. please take some action against them. we had booked 6 tickets. There was no provison for swicthing off AC, its all open. Worst bus i have ever travelled.
  • edited April 2011

This is in regards to the Tickets that i have booked on 7th April from Pune to Hyderabad Ticket #(TD5643846525). I have cancelled the Ticket on the same day due to some change in the plan. I have received a message saying the amount would be refunded with in 7days to my bank a/c. Now its been 14 days and no communication from red bus nor any body regarding the status of the cancellation. When ever i call them i get to hear one simple and stupid answer saying (" Due to Technical Difficulty it is still under progress"). Can some body help me with this please.

Bala.
  • edited April 2011

This is Chinmaya Chowdary. I cancelled my ticket from Bangalore to Chilakaluripet on 11/04/2011 morning through redbus site. On 12/04/2011, I got message from redbus saying that (please go through the below message from redbus.in)

Dear Mr. Chinmaya Chowdary ,<br> The amount, Rs.900.00, against the cancellation of the ticket TD5444525868 is being reversed to your account. <br><br> Kindly note that the bank could take five business days to reflect the same in your account.We request your co-operation till such time. <br><br> Best regards,<br>
    SarithaTill know money is not credited to my account. I mailed 6 times asking about my refund. I didn't get any reply from them. Please help me in getting my money back.
  • edited April 2011
    I have been writing to Redbus customer support for past 4 weeks, always get the normal reply as I would get my refund in 4 days. Should I wait or send in a registered post to their Chennai office soon?

[CaseID#10150866] redBus ticket cancelled (TIN: TD4Z78892927)
  • edited May 2011
    redbus is really cheating people
  • edited October 2011
    RESPECTED SIR,

I HAD BOOKED THE TICKET FROM BANGALORE TO GUNTUR. ON 26 AUGUST 2011 AT 7:33 PM....FOR TRAVEL ON 28TH
    TICKET ISSUED SUCCESSFULLY....
    BUT AT THE SAME TIME I HAD BOOKED THE RETURN TICKET ALSO... FROM GUNTUR TO BANGALORE... BUT ON THAT TIME 2 TIMES MY MONEY IS DEDUCTED AND NOT ISSUE THE TICKET ALSO...ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMER CALL ME... AND I SAID DON'T WANT MY TICKET HE SAID OK SIR WE WILL REFUND THE MONEY WITH IN 7 DAYS
    BUT TILL NOW YOUR ARE NOT REFUNDED.. I LOST 1050/-....
    I HAD TOLD U EARLIER THIS MATTER THROUGH THIS FORUM BUT U R NOT REPLAYED SO FAR....

THIS IS MY SECOND TIME COMPLAINT IF U R NOT REPLAY ME I WILL GO TO THE COURT .....

THIS IS U R CONFIRMATION THROUGH MAIL

We have noticed that you were trying to place an order for Guntur to Bangalore on 26-Aug-2011 at 07:33. Due to a technical issue, your payment of Rs. 500 has been deducted, but a ticket could not be issued.

Your reference number is: 6843476

Please do not worry - your money would be refunded within 7 working days.

We suggest that you go ahead and book another ticket.

Best regards,
    ---
    Your friends at redBus

We have noticed that you were trying to place an order for Guntur to Bangalore on 26-Aug-2011 at 07:39. Due to a technical issue, your payment of Rs. 500 has been deducted, but a ticket could not be issued.

Your reference number is: 6843555

Please do not worry - your money would be refunded within 7 working days.

We suggest that you go ahead and book another ticket.

Best regards,
    ---
    Your friends at redBus
  • edited November 2011
    I bought tworoundtrip tickets from Miami to Tallahassee on internet (for Dec 7-Dec() on the link website "Buy tickets", after I talk to an operator 2 days earlier looking fr prices and students discounts, she gave a price of $ 110 roundtrip each, but at the time of purchase I paid x 2 tickets the amount of $250.00 At the time I spoke with the operator she didn't explained that the discounts only can be made by phone. After I learned this, I tried to cancelled this purchase and get the discount buying the tickets again by phone. I spend time and energy trying to find someone to help me with this, first a lady Jessica told me that she'll talk to Shawn Otero the "Refund Manager" and he sent me an email with multiple reasons (3)he couldn't offer me a discount and if I wanted a refund it will be only the 75% of the amount, although I wanted a "refund" to purchase inmediately the same tickets by phone. After this "refund manager" kept repeating red Coach website policies over and over again and I kept telling him that the "Buy the tickets" link doesn's show a message that advice getting a STUDENT DISCOUNT ONLY BY PHONE. I felt misguided and stuck with this transaction. I wish that someone with higher administration position in this company reads my complain and can solve my inquiry according to the circumstances, and for the future users to make a note in this web link, so they can learn that discounts are only made by phone.
  • edited November 2011
    we booked ticket through internet from red bus ( sangita travels ).I am sorry to say that it was one of the worst experiences that I have ever had. To start with the agency rang me up two hours before, saying that they wanted to shift me to an earlier bus. And I was on my way from Kumbakonam to Trichy planning to arrive at the original times of 2.15. I had to plead with them not to do that by calling then repeatedly and had to take a taxi from Tanjavur that cost me Rs 1100. Locating the travel agency was an ordeal, The sign board was not there. Finally we found the place that had the name board of a different travel agency and not the one on the ticket " Sangita ". The alloacted seats were not given. The bus left the agency at 2.20 but left trichy only at 3.45 -. various unscheduled stops to pick up passengers were made. No explanation was forthcoming from any one. The air conditioning was bad. When hot the AC was kept low despite repeated requests from passenegers. The bus stopped for toilet and refereshment break at about 7 Pm in Salem, that is after some 5 hours of start, in front of a lousy bakery where the choice of food was bad. And to top it all we learnt that those who booked the ticket through the internet - like me - had to pay Rs 750 while the ones who boarded the bus and paid cash had to pay only Rs 350. Unprofessional cheats is the way I would describe the whole thing. We will propogate this thorugh the interent and take all concerned to the consumer court. Thanks very much for a total bad experince.
  • benithisraelbenithisrael Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    Subject:'Failed Transaction Reference Number: 7520198'

M/s RedBus,
    I had booked to and fro tickets from Banglore to Nagercoil. While the Banglore to nagercoil part succeded, the return from Nagercoil to banglore failed But money Rs 645 was deducted from my account.
    It has become a nightmare for me trying to reach you by phone only losing 1 hour on every other day and costing Rs 70 of phone bills cos, your IVR does not connect to an operator either on the national toll number or the banglore specific number. My previous two e-mails to u have had no response. When I check into red bus account, it says payment done, reissue initiated. But its hanging there.
    I need you to call me up at +918972455240 and tell me when u would refund my ticket money and the phone bills I've spent on u.

Benith Israel M
  • hemanthsphemanthsp Junior Member
    Dear There / Redbus,
    I have booked (unsuccessful) two tickets on Redbus. The details of ticket are as follows.

Ticket -1:
    Booked on (Date& Time) : 4th Jan at 11:32PM,
    Travel : from Bangalore to Hyderabad
    Passenger name : Manoj Chandra (24Y)
    Date &Time of Travel : 8th Jan 2012; 8PM from Madiwala
    Travel Agency : SRS Travels
    Seat No : 24
    The payement has been done using citibank credit card. They payment was recieved but no ticket was issued saying due to an error showing the attached screen shot (Refund1) REfund1 04Jan 11-32PM.jpg (with payment Id in the url (master card)as follows : paymentId=6468677417863241176)

Ticket -2:
    Booked on (Date& Time) : 5th Jan at 12:26PM,
    Travel : from Bangalore to Hyderabad
    Passenger name : Manoj Chandra (24Y)
    Date &Time of Travel : 8th Jan 2012; 8PM from Madiwala
    Travel Agency : SRS Travels
    Seat No : 24
    The payement has been done using citibank credit card. They payment was recieved but no ticket was issued saying due to an error showing the attached screen shot-(Refund2) Refund2 5thJan 12-26PM.jpg (with payment Id in the url (master card)as follows :paymentId=8206023574207805305)

The worst is that there is no reference number is generated regarding the transaction (by simply showing the attached screens). No refund is done yet. How this can happen? Who is responsible for this? Without a proper & reliable system one cannot run such a huge site.

Please help to get the details about the transactions and get the refund done within right time (5 working days).

Otherwise I will be going to put up a case against redbus in consumer forum and get the needfull to be done .

hemanth
  • rakesh_nair_23rakesh_nair_23 Junior Member
    edited January 2012

On 12th January we were travelling from Hyderabad to Shirdi -4 tickets where 2 were of aged 62 and 55 .We reached the said pickpoint in the redbus ticket.It was of Omer travels and we reached there at 7:30pm and reported to the staff there. They said that the bus will come at 8:00 pm. Around 7:55 pm they called us and asked us to go to some other destination which was near but not walkable with luggage. We asked for the reason and asked the staff to look into it...he was casually asking us to hire an auto and go. We already came in an auto and if we have known the destination then we would have gone directly. We have faced lot of mental and physical torture as our parents were worried because of the sudden transfer of pickup point. We have faced lot of difficulty in getting a auto and he has charged double the price seeing the emergency situation. In order to avoid these last minute tensions we have got ready so early and came to the place but the situation was changed by the omer travels .When i enquired with the staff ,he was saying we are not responsible ask red bus people. I called them and one of the guy ..i dont remember the name..he told that he will call back in ten minutes but i never got the call. We get into such services and pay extra money for ease and comfort . I like to refund my money of auto and the mental torture which we faced. We were not able to travel happily because of the same.Kindly look into the same and do the needful
  • edited May 2012
    is the matter.

the letter drafted to red bus please help

I have booked the 2tickets from mumbai to Kankavli on 01/03/2012 the details of the tickets are as follow

dest : mumbai to Kankavli
    dt of journey 03th May 2012
    Transport : Paulo
    no. of passanger 2

the tickcet is received by me on very next day & I have paid Rs.1200/- as total fare +50Rupees courier charges to your person.

Now on 08th March 2012 I have received the Call from your office informing me that the bus is cancelled

please note that i have booked the tickets from you & not from Paulo transport It is your resposibility to get me the ticket in same fare. there is no single seniour person from your office talked to me on the above matter. & for that they dont feel sorry..

Kindly arrange to me to refund the extra fare Rs.850/- which i have paying to you. for further booking.

my Name is pravin ganpat ghadigaonkar .my contact no 9819814446/9167987508. i am book the ticket your red bus online services but already i cancelled the ticket my tic kit no -TE4M29328585 already i comp lent your branch contact no- 7939412345/02239412345 & Spock Mr ganesh,dipika,sarita. executive.my bill amt is 1200/- he promise to me refund my amt but not res ponce your site so plz send my refund amt within Monday-7th may 2012 another i will comp lent police station / Grahak adhiveshan i complaint your this bad res ponce plz note my Bank A/c no - it is my Hdfc Bank -02391140059809-Powai -Mumbai-ifc Code-HDFC0000239. I hope this time your service is not disappointed me .........plz send me my refund before Monday.........ok.....

Pravin Ghadigaonkar,

Reply Reply to all Forward
  • edited May 2012
    i booked ticket from Bangalore to Mumbai on 27 May 2012
    i cancelled it on 15 May 2012 but till i didn't got refund amount which is Rs. 1170 /-