Complaint Against Trackon Courier

neeraj.niperneeraj.niper Junior Member
edited August 2014 in Miscellaneous
trackon couriers
I am Neeraj Kumar a student from Panjab University Chandigarh.
I had sent a gift item (worth Rs. 900) from Chandigarh to Jalandhar (Punjab) via Trackon Couriers on 31 March 2010 and I was told that it would be delivered within 2 days of time. (Courier No. 180602560)
But it didnt happen and I reported the same with the office from where I sent the courier. They told me that they would look into the matter and get it done.

Since then i have been contacting the vendor in Chandigarh as well the Jalandhar office where the courier has to be delivered. The phone keeps ringing. Sometimes they took calls and when I try to explain my problem they just disconnect the call. Finally the Jalandhar office people directly say me that the courier is lost and I should do whatever I can do. They are damn irresponsible, non-cooperative and arrogant.

I feel very harrased and cheated. Please help me.

Considering the so many complaints against Trackon Courier services, I appeal the authorities to please take strict action against those people involved in harassing the innocent consumers.

Sincerely Yours
Neeraj Kumar

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Hi guys & gals

if u r planning to send courier by using rackon couriers pvt ltd then i advice you to send your items in pair becoz on the trackon people steal some stuffs ..so if u r sending say pants send 2 so that trackon guy can wear one and one can be wore by the person whom u r sending it.

Infact sending courier by trackon is coslier than dhl as the cost of stolen items also has to be added .

I sticktly advice to avoid this company....

Concern athourities,
    I would like to bring into ur notice that i send a parcel to my father on 7/08/10 which was to be delivered by 10/08/10 but today is 12/08/10 and still the parcel hasent been deliverd to my father in banglore .

Customer care doest respond neither the branch manager, i had word with Mr om mobile number 0973131100 but of no use .

I would like the concern athourties to take strict action for harassing the people.Even the indian postal service would have deliver the parcel by now, then whats the need for providing the courier service.\

Your sincerly ,

Prashant Shivrain
    9996601021/9999915299.
  • edited August 2010
    hi,we wer supposed to rcv the courier from mumbai--

ING Vysya Life Insurance Pvt Ltd.
    Mehul patel
    Kstar mall,2nd flr
    Sion Trombay Road,nr diamond gardens
    chembur(e)mumbai-400 071

Our office add is
    SAI MANFORCE SOLUTION PVT LTD.
    Panchavati Complex 1st flr,
    Sent on 16Aug-10
    POD NUM-199865798

shweta
  • edited August 2010
    I have not received my courier still . I have posted it on 18.8.2010 from Jalandhar to Bombay . But the present status shows that it is in Delhi . Please find out what is the problem and sent my courier as soon as possible.
  • edited August 2010
    Its worst... I had courier Rakhi on 21st from Mumbai to Pune... till date its not delivered and they said that it came back bcoz door was closed.. what a rubbish.. they said they gone 3 times but noone was at home.
    even mobile no was also written on courier, cant they call once even ????

its worst.. I lost my 60 rupees and still not get back to me.
  • edited September 2010
    I am Shweta Patil.
    I have been twice tortured by this courier service.My couriers till date have never been delivered on time. I stay in Pune.One of my courier was supposed to reach at Khadki the very next day, but didn't reched till date.It's a month now and no update of the same at all on their site.I request the cout to pull down this courier service as it has been a money making business for them, harrassing the common people.
  • edited November 2010
    myself ramsakhi gupta.my courier AWB No. is-212134335.the courier has dispatched on 29oct by you,but i have not found.please take immediate action due to some important document in it.
    Ramsakhi gupta
    934,sarai jhajhan,sikandrabad,distt. bulandshahr,203205
    mob no-9899878003
  • edited November 2010
    myself ANKIT KUMAR my courier no is 211433967 dated 09-11-2010. The service is noted and garented that the delivery should be three or four days. but my courier is now just hanged in delhi.
    there is something important in my parcel so plese deliverd it as soon as possible.. please do an immidate action for this consignment..
    thankssssssssss
  • edited November 2010
    Pls check the Podno-211486255 this packed is not dileverd on dated 23/11/2010 head office gorkahpur is not clear response
  • edited November 2010
    my pod no. 210204438 date 24'10'2010 but still i didnt found my parcel parcel was send my multi link bombay and my add. is sarvin bothra word no. 6 mahaveer colony balaghat (m.p) i was tallk to coustemer care 2to 3 time but they didnt gave any proper answer so plz help me my no. 9827468805
  • edited December 2010
    Regarding POD NUMBER 216004031 which was carrying a Rosary only . They even stolen that. I requested somebody from GOA to Despatch a ROSARY for PRAYER and i got an empty box in Envelop.

They are just too bad. I cannot rely on Trackon as they had done this twice to me. I will never suggest any person to use Trackon Courier for any Local work even.

REGRETTS
  • edited December 2010
    maine ludhiane se jaipur ke liye ek marriage card and sweetbox and kuch important documents send kiye the...and my consignment number is 217075809..now they are showing on their website that consignment not found...jab maine ludhiane office mein iss bare pucha..they are talking rudely....i wanna print this news in newspaper to aware all the customers...my cell no. Is 09814591688..
  • edited December 2010
    myself Romio Brahma my courier no is 202140935 dated 16-09-2010. The service is noted and granted that the delivery should be three or four days. But my courier is not delivered to the person concerned.
    there is something important in my parcel so please delivered it as soon as possible.. please do an intimidate action for this consignment.. my cell no is . 0953411741
  • edited January 2011
    Pls check the Podno-207649586 this packed is not dileverd on dated 03/01/2011, also we are not getting the clear response.Parcel is very urgent.

Pls. revert at the earliest.

Gokul
    NSSL Ltd.
  • edited January 2011

name mamta rani gali lille wali pod225482960 from hdfc bank ltd chandigarh bank house industrialarea to ferozepur city gali kille wali.date 24/01/2011 but till date 28/01/2011 time 7:00pm i have not recived any doccument.please chek this service quality.

Regard

sourav
  • edited February 2011
    Please help me to get my paercel as soon as possible its very urgent from Delhi to Kolkata Pod No:-227114870
    ,Issued -31st Jan,2011 still now 7th Feb,2011 have not got parcel. Plz do needful at the earliest......
    trackon couriers
    I am Nikhil Gupta .
    I had sent a gift item (worth Rs. 9000) jalandhar (Punjab) via Trackon Couriers on 10.02.11 I was told that it would be delivered within 3 days of time. (Courier No. 218945371)

Since then i have been contacting the vendor in Jalandhar office where the courier has to be delivered. The phone keeps ringing. Sometimes they took calls and when I try to explain my problem they just disconnect the call. Finally the Jalandhar office people directly say me that the courier is lost and I should do whatever I can do. They are damn irresponsible, non-cooperative and arrogant.

I feel very harrased and cheated. Please help me.

Sincerely Yours
    Nikhil Gupta
  • edited February 2011
    Please help me to get my paercel as soon as possible its very urgent from Delhi head office to Mohali Pod No:-218067711
    ,Recived on -24 Jan,2011 still now 26th Feb,2011 have not got parcel. Plz do needful at the earliest......
  • edited March 2011
    Hello we or expecting one document through track on courier still now we not recived it was booked
    on -24/2/2011 from delhi to bangalore nelamangala abb
    this was the worrest service which we or seeing airway bill no:214501526
  • edited March 2011

I do not received my docket till time from you delivery centre my docket no. 222618868 dated 04-03-2011 booked from Shahanjaanhapur ( Rajsthan ) to gurgaon Please give feedback to me on my mobile no. 08860958933.

V. C. Rajput
  • edited March 2011
    The letter booked through Trackon Couriers vide their receipt No. 228278509 on 05.03.11 was not delivered today despite of my taking up the matter with their Gurgaon offices. On checking the status of delivery on internet I found that they have shown it delivered on 09.03.11. If it is so, it has not been delivered at the right address as given on the letter. Please enquire. Also how they take so much of time in delivering important documents.
    The addtress given however on the envelope was as under.

Mr. Maneesh Bajaj,
    J/102, Wembley Estate, Rosewood city,
    Sector 49 Gurgaon (Haryana)
    M-9811219928
    Sender M-9416189525
  • edited March 2011
    blue dart couriers is all the best

p c godara
    Dear allk Readers,
    pl think twice before sending any consignment by Trackon courier, bcoz the rude workers are very irresopnsible to the duty & they make too late .......
  • edited April 2011
    We have booked our computer system from Delhi to Mumbai 'branch to branch transfer' which Trackon Dkt No is - 232385342 Dt-31.03.2011.

This booking has been done by Praveen (Shiv Shakti couriers- 9212050097). They committed all the things false.

Praveen told us to no need for Octroi in stock transfer & surface charges of Rs 35/- per kg which should be send through co vehicle. & also the quality of services & handling of material.

But when the computer reached to the Mumbai they taken Octroi for this more than the original value & also broke down our computer due to sent it via Train & mishandling of trackon . The key board, mouse, CPU was totally damaged & monitor lost its graphics. The total computer is now not in working condition.

Now Praveen (Shiv Shakti Couriers) didn't pickup our phones & also trackon doesn't entertain us. When we told the situation to trackon They said that there is no liability of us for damage & brakage.

If there is no reponsibility of them then why they booked the material with us???
    The system should be sent via co vehicle then why they sent it via Train??

We need the repairment recovery by M/s Trackon couriers or it beneficiary.

Pls help us to take the recovery amout of Rs 10000/- by Praveen (Trackon Couriers) ASAP & state him to don't do it with all other customers.

Akhilesh Patel
    akhilesh.patel@cbsl-india.com
  • edited April 2011
    I have sent a sample to one company from Mumbai to Ahmednagar. After two days, the party called me and asked for the updates. I have searched in net and found that my parcel is in AHMEDABAD. Immediately i have called this shitting courier office and asked about this. An idiot attended the phone and he never agreed that it was their mistake.

I REQUEST EVERYONE NOT TO USE THEIR SERVICE. These idiots should not get a chance anymore.....
  • edited May 2011

Pls confim us Dly status 236250321 30/4/2001 dhule to aurangabad.

Immdly bellow mail id :dla@tcifreight.in
    Sirs,
    We would like to bring to notice that we are very unsatisfied with your services. Every single courier sent by us takes atleast 7 to 10 dys to reach its said destination. Every time we have to follow-up with your officials to deliver the material urgently, but there is not positive response from them. Your executives ask various questions which is of no use. They also promise to call us back, but they dont live up to it.
    If there is no response from you, we will discontinue our services hereafter.
    We hope you will look in to the same and reply us immediately.

Thanks & regards,
    For Western Rubbers India Pvt. Ltd.,
    Samiksha Puthran
    r/sir

parsel dispatched from ludhina on dated 09.05.2011 doc.no. 237728275 not recived till now in bathinda.

parmod kumar

• edited May 2011
    my consignment no is 235929369 and i track my courior .i saw that it is missrouted. are in this company the workers are illiterate wh cant saw to which place it should reach.
  • edited May 2011
    I haven't received a parcel that was sent to me on the 7th of may 2011 from Dimapur,Nagaland to Hyderabad with the reference number as#230533866.Its been more than 2 weeks,even an international courier would not take that long for delivery.Please check and do the needful.