Recharge Problem Reliance GSM

Neha2dubeyNeha2dubey Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
Dear sir/madam,

I have tried to recharge my reliance GSM Sim using voucher of 20Rs with serial number 9991333637
but the card after recharge it shows this card is not active and I didn't get any balance out of it.It happened with me many times but now the condition is pathetic.I talked to customer care they are saying that it has already being used at the same time I tried to recharge it .I can't bear it any more.I purchased it today and soon after scratching I entered the pin. So, how come it is possible that it got recharged on some other number.The customer support is not working properly in reliance.

Kindly, help me.

Yours faithfully,
Neha

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Yesterday 17th Jan, I recharged my cell from shop. But didn't get balance on my phone. I investigated this with shop owner he told me that recharge done from my side.

Then today 18th Jan I recharged online, still no balance added to my phone.

Please guide me what to do.
  • arvinddangraarvinddangra Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I Recharge my Phone for 50rs today for Reliance GSM. Using a recharge coupon dialling *368 and it give me message my recharge is completed and 43 rs will be added in your account. I did not get any credit. When I contacted reliance customer care there executive and floor manager VERY RUDELY said this is recharged to other mobile number ending with 340. Seems they looted 50 rs from me like thieves. When I ask for reason they said can not help do whatever you can do. Please suggest me what action I can take against customer care.
    edited February 2012
    Hi Arvind,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• edited January 2013
    i immegiately want to recharge my net at mob. no. 8236008863
    Dear sir; i am trying to recharge my mobile number one and half hour but the recharge not yet and they showed there are some error in your transaction.i thing the manager said that we are trying to satisfy customers time ,then what the hell is that and the manager satisfy himself i;e all is good, this company do not work or satisfy customers need,i said that these online recharge fails and these online shut be off,if it happen all the users know the online recharge should close,and then allthe users goto shop for recharge your own mobile phones and then nobody want to dissatisfy.these people only one thing show in advertisement advantages not disadvantage
  • edited September 2013
    I bought a recharge card of reliance gsm fkr rs.50
    but when i tried to recharge using *368*. . . .#
    i dint get any bakance!!
    i was very disappointed.
    plz verify it!
  • edited January 2014
    Was doing recharge of 30rs through top-up voucher,but it was showing "the card is not active" from the 1st attempt only. Then i went to the sopkeeper from where i took the card, he was tellin you have not done in front of me nhi hoga recharge jisko bulana hai bulao. Now i am calling from last 1hr on customer care number but no one responding. Now i want to register complaint againt reliance and that shopkeeper too.
  • edited January 2014
    my serial no12116059957 my no 9014777840
  • edited March 2014
    Is serial number 12130107655 valid
  • edited July 2014
    I recharge my no. Several time 3times of rs 51as internet pack an 1 tim 25rupees but i din't get the recharge nd one msg comes from reliance tha we are sorry for inconvenience try again
    edited July 2014

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

• edited August 2014
    I have purchase a top up voucher Rs 30.00 Serial No. 12297234353, at the time of recharge cupan screch. we lost PIN No..

You are requested to kindly provide us PIN No. So I will recherge on cell.

Manoj Kumar
    accounts3@glenindia.com
    M.No. 9015693524
  • edited August 2014
    i have tried to recharge my reliance gsm sim using vocher of 10 with serial no.12204030411 but card after recharge it shows this card is not active it happned with me last 10 days and i tried to call customer care but voice come "aap grahak adhikari se bat karne ke liye adhikrute nahi hai".please reply, what's the problem and give solution on it.
    edited September 2014
    Neha2dubey wrote: »
    Dear sir/madam,

Kindly, help me.

Yours faithfully,
    Neha

edited September 2014

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,