Reliance Appellate Authority

123457»

Comments

• edited August 2014
    My prepaid connection 7306249368 had been changed from GSM to CDMA. I had submitted my Photo ID proof & photograph at your Paradise ( Secunderabad office ) after which CDMA sim was given to me which i used for about a month then it went off, I contacted Ms Laxmi & Mr Gopal of your office. I was shocked to note that my application was misplaced by them & for this they have tortured me for the last 20 days costing me money & my cell no which was given to so many business associates, therefore I request you to activate my account immediately & take action against the irresponsible staff at your end. I appreciate an early action.
    K GOPAL RAO
    Cell no 7306249368

Post-Paid Number.

We have contacted with local reliance store , but nothing is happening. Then I sent a mail to Reliance Customer Care regarding this issue

I have received a reply mail from "customercare@relianceada.com" regarding this issue.

As per their mail , this number - 9432315710 has been suspended due to AV (address verification) negative ,CAF security status is negative. They suggest me to submit address veriffication document to nearest reliance store. So we have submitted all the valid documents with recent passport size photograph to Reliance Store, Krishnanagar.

While shifiting from Reliance Pre-Paid to Reliance Post Paid , we have submitted enough valid documents to respective reliance customer care executive. And please make a note that this number was active for 3-4 Months and we have also paid the Bills for this number each and every month. If you want I can show you all the bills.

But without prior notification why this happened. Please provide us the exact reason. Could you please show me any record where the mobile owner have stated to terminate this number.

Also , from Reliance Agent is telling that the number is moved in BSNL, but how this is possible!!

Please treat this with urgent basis as this number is an official number , and we donot want to loose this mobile number.

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014

Reliance Customer Name - PIJUSH KANTI BISWAS

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications