Reliance Appellate Authority

Comments

• edited January 2014
    I will pay for Rs. 830/- in Reliance data card on : 19/12/2013 Bill no : 1109 But still now not give me datacard or My money its very pour service & response any Clarification call me : 9841553555
  • edited April 2014

MAIN BALANCE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CALL

1. I have honour to request that my complained regarding cutting of talk time balance money without any call may please be considered sympathically.
    2. I have recharged my mobile number on 09 Mar 14 at 2000 H through Pay TM for amount of 120/- .Recharge was successful and I have checked the balance also. But on 14 Mar at 0930H I try to call but call was not connected then I checked my balance it was zero.
    3. I contacted to Reliance costumer care Mr. Sachin on 14 Mar 14 regarding the subject matter but he was unable to give details.
    4. I contacted to Reliance costumer care Mr. Saurabh and Brijesh on 16 Mar 14 at 2110 H regarding the subject matter but he was unable to give details of lapse money. He had told me there is no record of lapse of balance.
    5. It is requested that this matter may please be investigated with your kind intervention to stop the fraud or cheat the costumer and proper action should be initiated against defaulters.

Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group

here i would like to inform you that my internet connection not working properly since i take it
    and i inform many times to customer care but they always give me complain Number but solution

219055197

after that i meet Mr vikas in Lucknow office (Magnum Plaza) but he give the Mobile Number of Mr Damodar (9335070280)
    i talk to him on 13-04-14 in the evening but he talk me very RUDELY (6:23 PM) and he sad that i will not give solution to your problem

• edited April 2014
    this is rajesh ahuja here.. my rel mobile no is..8080313879( mumbai circle).
    i got info from ur website that is.. rs 16 unlimited wats app pack for month.. same i confirmed
    with ur customer support, n they told me that yes i can use that pack. n for that i have to send some msg
    i have done all those things n got the confirmation that pack is activated.., but now the issue is when m using whats app on my mob, the balance is gettting deducted
    from my main account balance.., from 3 days m fed up calling 198 n all ur customer care centre. they are not able to sort out my issue.. n worst service m getting from rel. even i tried calling nodal n applet officer, but was not able to contact them..
    for that 16 rs i have already spent 20 rs.. now this is my last try n option m mailing u . now my all hope is on u...
    either credit back the amount or let me use that pack. its up to u.. plz revert back asap, my alternate mob no is
    9996559898. i hope here my problem will be sorted out.. i think ther is no need to go to consumer cell n all..
    if can spend 20rs fro my 16 rs , then i can also spend 20000 rs fro my 16 rs..plz i request u to sor ot this problem asap.
    give me a call on mentioned no..., or tell me where i have to copmlain, or give me direct no of mr anil ambani so taht i can complain him that this is the service we are getting from u.. n ur customer care cell..
    thanks& regards
    rajesh ahuja

6. Thanking you.

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

MUDIT PANDEY

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

• edited May 2014
    This to warn you Reliance is a big Fraud Company that nets new customers by alluring schemes and if there are pending bills of anyone 10 yrs back on different name , and u r living in same building different floor different flat , you will face disconnection within a week of services given.. I request everyone in india please think twice thrice….. going on with any kind of reliance service
    Story is all about :-
    Purchased a new data card on 30-4-2014 no- 9312128058 from reliance world ,D-183, FATEH NAGAR , JAIL ROAD , NEW DELHI -18, MY AC NO CREATED THT WAS -500006331601 otc code-03011 ,

My name is dhiraj and phone no 9871057045 from delhi ,

my services were running for initially 5 days suddenly after that on 6th may problems started verification done on my license was made negative whereas it was original license no p-04082002317191 ,same evening connection got disconnected, next day on 7th may I told them verification was done properly on 2nd floor same address given on license.
    They said may reverification will be done or it will be activated in few hrs same day in afternoon it got activated again. On 8th again deactivated and when I call appellate authority no 18602002011 different person working below mr Rahul act as the highest point of contact but they doesn’t have any sense to talk and keep on reading given scripts ,they made different complaints no 220054753 , 220056058 , 219995958 different persons pankaj , sanket etc . When on 9th may 2014 I called up they told me on same address there is bill pending of rs 5500/- on name of amit sharma in yr 2002-03 ,STRANGE TO control at that point I hold my nerves and told them that person was residing on 3rd floor why I am being mixed with him there are 6 flats and 6 shops on same address .
    THEY DOESN’T WANT TO VERIFY ANYTHING THAT WHO IS WHO , JUST KEPT ON REPEATING THAT UNLESS AMIT SHARMA BILL WONT BE CLEARED WE CANT SEND ANYONE FOR MORE INVESTIGATION NOT THAT NEW DATA CARD CONNECTION WILL BE MADE ACTIVE ,, THIS SCRIPT WAS READ ON FOR ABOUT 10 TIMES DESPITE OF TELLING HIM YOU CAN CHECK OUR DIFFERENT FLOOR & FLAT NO DOCUMENTS , DIFFERENT ELECTRICITY BILLS BUT they doesn’t care a damn for that.
    THIS IS A BIG COMPANY CALLED SO RELIANCE COMMUNICATION IT SHOULD BETTER BE DEFINED AS (RELY ON US & WE WILL ENTANGLE YOU FOR BILLS MADE ON OTHER PERSON NAME OR WHATEVER U HAVE PAID WILL BE IN DRAIN

WHAT WAS MY FAULT I WAS HAVING SAME ADDRESS JUST WHAT WAS NOT MENTIONED I RESIDE ON 2ND FLOOR left side flat it was missing in my license , so just they hold me there for name of amit Sharma for his balance on them made in yr 2003 whereas it’s yr 2014.

i even tried to do help them by giving amit sharma phone no as he was residing on 3rd floor (right side flat) , they sold their flat 2 yrs back...he was on conference with appleate authority person he was asking for bills of 2003-4 BUT TO MY SHOCK RELIANCE PERSON WAS TELLING amit sharma they dont have bills etc details .... amit sharma needs to pay bills of (2003-4) then dhiraj sharma data card will be activated . I WAS LITERALLY SHOCKED THAT HOW THESE COMPANIES RECOVER THEIR OLD DUES ON SAME ADDRESS WITH A NEW CUSTOMER .

@ER I DID BY RELYING ON RELIANCE

PLEASE SOME AUTHORITIES LOOK INTO THIS MATTER FOR KIND OF POLICIES COMPANIES LIKE RELIANCE MAKE IN WHICH THEY GRAB NEW CUSTOMERS FOR RECOVERY THEY WERE UNABLE TO MAKE ON SAME ADDRESS. WHERE IN DELHI ON A SINGLE PLOT THERE ARE MULTIPLE FLATS AND SHOPS ON GROUND
    IF ANYONE DID FRAUD SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO BEAR WOW THAT’S REALLY GREAT INDIA

PLEASE GENERAL PUBLIC I REQUEST YOU ALL INDIAN THINK BEFORE OPTING ANY SERVICES OF RELIANCE .
    My Reliance Broadband Cus ID : 385443446552.
    It has been 15 days since i lost my Net Connection and for the past several days
    i went to the Reliance office, Trivandrum and filed complaint. Each time they told they will rectify it soon.
    Last Saturday they told me that 'THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO COME & CHECK SO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY GET TIME'.

• edited May 2014
    Every now and then I have been charged VAS USSD Services Rs. 3.00 without me asking for any kind of such services and in spite of complaining against such charges.
    On some occasion the co. refunded the amount but on three such occasion they refused to saying that the complaint was made after three days from deductions of such charges. These malpractices have been brought to the notice of the customer care by calling them and also by sending mails but in vain.
    I have already spent lot of money, time and energy on discussing with the customer care team but was fruitless.
    My Reliance GSM per-paid no is 8767814708.

• shamashama Junior Member
    edited May 2014
    My no 8013356909 and it belong Aircel service provider.

I am describing the following reasons and find who is faulted for my deduction of Rs 268.00 on 30/04/2014..
    I am daily trying to check for data balance with the code dial *122*011# and *140*0# but every time show that :- When the code dial *122*011# then show "this code is valid for unlimited data pack only" and dial *143*0# then show "2g-3g combo data volume : - 0.00 MB".

When I call to customer care then they always reply that noting data balance present in my account in the first of the day when I get a data balance with the use of provide code that I received from snap deal.

This is a totally unfair deduction because any type of information not provide to me but when main balance is end that time only know that all of main balance was deducted.

Why Aircel misuse their service and harass the customer.

What can I do now ? Please help me because Aircel reply nothing to help me and can firmly say that this is the correct process of deduction of main balance.
    Why not see the data balance to use any code but thereafter when data balance end cut then deduct the main balance.
    Till now their code not come for data balance check.
  • edited May 2014
    This is for your kind information that I was using Reliane SIM vide Mobile number 8109659283. The parent company of this number is Tata Docomo but as per my request and after submitting all the documents this number is ported in Reliance. I was using this number since last 6 years but approx. 15 days before I got many calls from one number i.e., 8109659828 the person said I am calling from Reliance and this is just a Customer detail verification call, you will get a sms for reliance containing UPC Code send this code to 1901 otherwise your number will close hence I had sent this message containing UPC Code to 1901 then I went out of station and suddenly my SIM stop working when I came back I have visited Reliance Office Bhopal but they were saying that you have send this message containing UPC Code to 1901 that is why your SIM is ported to IDEA. As I come to know that my Reliance SIM is ported in IDEA without any prior intimation or any conformation call from Reliance just by misguiding me I had send this UPC Code to 1901. I have visited IDEA office GTB Complex Bhopal they are ready to churn this number which is wrongly ported in IDEA without customer conformation.
    In view of the above I request you to please take strict and quick action against this number 8109659828 for misguiding a customer to send a UPC Code to 1901 so that no other customer suffers with the same problem in future.
    As my mobile number 8109659283 is ported in IDEA I am unable to use it form 17/5/14 facing lot’s of problems because of this sudden blocking of my mobile number without any intimation I request you to please send a mail to IDEA so that they will churn this wrongly ported number or allow me to use it again.
    Hope to get an early and positive response from your side.
    Thanks & Regards………….Tarannum
    Reliance Mobile number -8109659283
    e_mail id - tarannum_90@yahoo.in
    Complaint against mobile number -8109659828
  • edited May 2014
    Hope to get an early and positive response from your side.
    Thanks & Regards………….Tarannum
    Reliance Mobile number -8109659283
    e_mail id - tarannum_90@yahoo.in
    Complaint against mobile number -8109659828

• AircelSupportAircelSupport Senior Member
    edited May 2014

Regarding snap deal product USSD code implemented and you can check the data balance for snap deal by dialing *143*94#. The same has already been shared with you through SMS.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.
    We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
    P Please consider the environment before printing this email

• edited June 2014
    Called and mailed to customercare several times. Problem not resolved..

Forwarded mail attached below

On 19-Jun-2014 12:34 am, "tanmoy guha" <krrish003@gmail.com> wrote:

Problem not resolved.. But showing request is closed and massage received below. What does it means not clear to me.

Dear Reliance Customer request id221453715 has been processed. Thank you Reliance.

On 18-Jun-2014 11:26 am, "tanmoy guha" <krrish003@gmail.com> wrote:

my call number 221453715 not resolved yet
    paying 1680 per month.. its being 6 days after log a call.. who will pay for this 6 days. not able to work at all
    i am going to port my number if this goes like this.
    bad service from reliance.. this wasn't my expectation from this company

TANMOY GUHA
  • edited June 2014
    I have written a few mail but to no answer the level of service has degraded over last few years
    I have been using Reliance no for last 10 years but it seems like i will now definitely switch to other network

You not even have a courtesy to reply to a complaint
    Looks like I have to go and knock the doors of consumer court as this is a harassment of my consumer rights
    If I don't get a solution within 24 hrs I would be very much obliged to go to the doors of consumer court

Hide message history
    On Thursday, 19 June 2014 10:39 AM, sunny rathee <sunyrathi_876@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Hi ,

With reference to my previous email . I have to inform you that despite your promises of best services
    I regretfully like to inform you that services are still pathetic
    I have bought the SIM on last Saturday(14th June 2014) and the same is not active till now
    Even if I had to buy a postpaid no. against my will as the no. was registered with the name of my cousin but still the number is not activated. Its been 5 days!
    This is THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED
    Request you to take strict action against this kind of service and also help me opt out of Reliance network so that I can retain the no. to any other service provider
    I do not wish to continue with such a organisation which doesn't value the time of a customer

Sunny Rathee

On Monday, 9 June 2014 2:12 PM, "RCOMAppellateAuthority.Delhi@relianceada.com" <RCOMAppellateAuthority.Delhi@relianceada.com> wrote:

Sunny Rathee

The information contained in this electronic message (email) and any attachments to this email are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and access to this email by any one else is unauthorised. The email may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or information relating to Reliance Group. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and delete this communication and any attachments thereto, immediately from your computer. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication and the attachments thereto (in whole or part), in any manner, is strictly prohibited and actionable at law. The recipient acknowledges that emails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity can not be guaranteed and that Company does not guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
    edited June 2014

• edited June 2014
    USSD deduction is being made again and again from my account and once I try to contact CCE, my call is dropped. You made more than 5 times deduction however refund was made of two deductions only and assured me that no such deduction will made in future. But your committement was wrong and again deduction was made from my account. I do have every proof and waiting for your response on it.
    Also, I would like to add one more thing that many times my call was dropped by your senior person as-well and when I asked to write down the complaint against them, they simply told me that I can't do this.
    So it is my humble request to at least give the service to your customer, I know best service is not possible.

Looking forward for your response on my request.

Shamim

Cheers,
    Dear sir/ma'm,
    > ref: a. service request ID: 221801147 (on 23/06/2014 at 02:37:08 PM)
    b. mail to appellate authority dated 7/2/2014 2:38:42 PM
    c. reply from appellate authority dated 7/3/14
    > With above reference i would like to inform appellate authority that my
    > parents are facing problem of no network coverage in our town since
    > last one month. We are using your network since last more
    > than six years and this is first time we are facing such problem for above
    > mentioned duration and it is increasing. Many times i contacted
    > customer care they promised within three day it will be resolved but
    > not yet it has. In view of this, you are requested to solve the
    > problem at the earliest and retain your position as No. 1 network
    > coverage provider telecom company in India. My particulars are as
    > Name: Shree Shiv Narayan Pujari
    > Mobile No. 09314979790
    > Address: vallabhnagar, distt. Udaipir (Raj.)
    > hope this request will be entertained at earliest.
    > Regards,
    > Manish pujari s/o Shree Shiv Narayan Pujari
    > 09372045315
    Dear Concern,

This is to update you that from past 2 months, I have been facing lot of issues with reliance support team.
    1 and half months back I had been to abroad on my company work where I had tried reaching customer care several times where all the time I used be on line for more than 30 minutes or 1 hour and after that there will be no response from IVR also.

When I came back last week, I called to customer care where the executive checked with my customer ID and it was not reflecting in their database. So she asked her supervisor named "Darshan" called me from a number 9739955200, where he assured me that by Monday (14/07/14) he will resolve my problem and same he will update by
    10 AM. As I didn't get any response, called to the customer care where another senior executive picked the call named " Shankar" where he said tool down call us after 2 hours where I reached him after staying on line for more than 1 hour. I was not ready to convince for that so he updated me that he will call me back once their tool will
    work. Since morning I have been waiting but still there is no call or no update.

I am going to surrender the device. Please help to do the formalities for surrendering the device as I am fade up with the service and support from Reliance. I don't understand how the owner is paying such idiots.
    Respected Team

I MR. ALAM HUSSEN an user of Reliance no 9883670861.

I have recharged my number with Rupees Fifty Two Rs-52/- via online using Reliance communication on 11th July 14 on 03:45 pm. As per the plan I was entitled to enjoy All Local calls at 1.2paisa per 2sec for 180 days.But after recharge I received a message from Reliance stating that Enjoy R2R 1.2paisa per 2sec n other 1.4paisa per 2sec for 90 days only.

I call to 198 for suuport but they are unable to help me so I called to Appellate for this issue 2 times and they take 2 SR againts my problem. The SR number 1 is 222535484 and the SR
    number 2 is 222632847.

Finally they provide me 1.2 paisa per 2 sec for R2R and othr is 1.4 paisa per 2 sec for 180 days.

Today is 21st July 2014,within this 10 days the company's high Authority to low label Authority are unable to provide me the actual benefits of RS 52/- as per updated on RCOM
    websites.

The company also BAR my call to 198 and *333,Now I am unable to call 198/*333.

For this Rs 52 I lost 79 or something rs to talk with Appellate but no proper JUSTICE find till now.

I am extremely Sorry for email you again and again but I have no other option to Inform you to my problem,because my 198/*333 number is Bar and I am unable to call them and I have no money to talk with Applate so I am Informing you my problem by email.

I am requesting to Realaince Authority to provide me the actual benifets of 52/- that is all local call @ 1.2 paisa/2 sac for 180 days as per updated on websites and please allow my number to

connect with 198/*333.

"I think this company is worst service provider in India."
  • edited July 2014

I am using Reliance Broadband connection since 2-3 years since 02nd of june subscription ID 376030262490 name of Satpal Singh i am facing lots of problem with service.

My connection is not working since 02nd of june to 28th June and again 01st July to till date, have logged the complaint with customer care call log no 220984391, 221795107, 3947837969 & 222088957 and after many follow no positive response again have logged the call with appellate call log no 222401774 (Kalyani) 08July 222446471(Abhijit) 09July but till date no resolution also customer care way of talking is very rudely.

Satpal5480 wrote: »

Satpal5480 wrote: »

• edited August 2014
    Dear Reliance Team,
    Thanks for your revert at least by mail and your concern for customers (In Words Only). Our Reliance Broadband Subscriber ID 318992211846 and connection is on the name of my sister seema rani.

Now let me explain something about your services.

You are not at all any service provider anymore, you are instrument to check a person patience continuously and then to tell the client that "This is the degree for you to blast”.

We have shifted our house on 01, May 2014 adjacent to that house only. On 13 may we requested to shift our connection and Reliance care told us to submit new lease deed to Executive responsible for shifting on the shifting. We prepared lease deed and continuously requested at customer care for shifting but nobody turned up in next 10 days then we submitted by mail on 25 May. In month of June whenever we called customer care they gave only one Excuse “Your issue will be resolved in 48 hours”.
    In mid June they asked to clear the due which we cleared our dues of Rs. 1100/- same day upto the month of May (Even if we have not used any internet service in month of May). At month end of your executive visited the home and promised us to come back with wire but till 3, August nobody turned up. How much time you take to shift a connection to adjacent house ?????

In these three months we have called more than 30 times and every time we got assurance to resolve issue in next 24-48 hour. The issue was also refereed to appellant authority but everything goes in vein. Some time you came up with lame excuses of wire shortage some of the others. If you have so many issues at your company level and can’t shift a connection in more than three month then why don’t you wind up your operation and shut it down. If you have told us to resolve in weeks, months we should not have followed up so rigorously. How can you be so unconcerned, irresponsible for such a long time. Due to this behavior my wife research suffered and we have spent much money on prepaid recharges/internet cafe to use internet and also in your hope we have not taken any other net connection.

Now we requested to disconnect our connection and again you are asking to submit further payment of Rs. 1004/- for the month of June with message to contact us in 48 hours but again false claim. On what moral ground you are asking to reconsider our decision and payments (It was your fault to not shift our connection and we have already made payment for Month of May even if we were not using services).

By reconsideration you want to check our patience again and again want to come up with your readings because we are sure that you don’t have anything else to offer other tan excuses.

Rajinder Kamboj