Reliance Appellate Authority

Comments

• RDTVcareRDTVcare Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Reliance smart card number : 200525046262
    Name: Manish Puri
    Address: Bb-23-B Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058

I had paid Rs 5450 as annual subscription for the 2 connections(diamond pack) on 21 Jan 2013. however the above connection was terminated on 17 Jun 2013. Since then I have been trying to contact the customer services team at the given toll free number but have not got any satisfactory response. though they agreed that it was their fault but apart from giving me a complaint number, they have not been able to find any solution. My connection is still not restored even though I have paid an advance rental.
    the customer service team transfers the call to their senior and the senior explain his/her inability to take any action apart from sending the message to the business/operation team. this process has been on for over 48 hrs now and still there does not seem to be any solution. They have even refused to commit on time frame to solve this issue and say that they cannot comment on it nor give me the contact details of the person responsible to take appropriate action. I have been continuously calling up the customer services, but apart from admitting to their mistake, they have not been of any help.
    this is the height of poor customer service and harassment of the customer.
    Kindly let me know how to proceed with this case.

Manish Puri

RDTVcare
  • clubmahindraclubmahindra Senior Member
    edited July 2013

We really regret the inconvenience that you have faced. Based on the details that you have provided, your request pertains to Reliance Digital TV, which is a different entity from Reliance Digital. Reliance Digital is a consumer electronics and appliances store. We assume Reliance Digital TV care have responded to your complaint and will be resolving it soon. However, you can get back to us if it doesn’t get resolved and we will escalate it to the concerned team.

Warm Regards,
    Reliance Digital
  • RDTVcareRDTVcare Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    Reliance smart card number : 200525046262
    Name: Manish Puri
    Address: Bb-23-B Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058

this is the height of poor customer service and harassment of the customer.
    Kindly let me know how to proceed with this case.

Manish Puri

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

Mere pass relnc backnd se call aaya grudging postpaid connection.fir mera no.prpaid se postpaid me port diya gaya then 10 days bad negativ address verfication ke karan mera no. ki outgoing band kar diya.ab mai rlnc outlate pe jata hu to rply aata ab is no. hamesa ke liye band kar diya gaya hai.aur usne ye bhi batya ki 5july ko verification ke liye banda gaya tha aur use sangita devi nam ki lady mili aur sach ye hai ki na hi koi banda mere ghar pe verfication ke liye aaya tha aur na hi koi sangit nam ki lady mere ghar pe hai.
    so plz aap ispe action lo and plz call me because of my english is so week.my cotact no.is 8010454664(Manish kumar)

I have one mobile no Purchased in Reliance communication on 2007
    (My Number is 9364233337)
    But Still Terminated with out any intimation,
    I have 3 times Contact to Reliance web world Madurai(Byepass road),he said no solution
    I have 2 times contact to Reliance customer care (*222), he is telling contact to Local web world,
    Starting Reliance communication is very good service & Customer Satisfaction
    Now very very Poor Service & Customer Satisfaction (This is my Consumer feedback)
    No responce,No Reply & No Customer satisfaction

Pls retrieve in my mobile no as soon as possible,

K.Rajasekar

I have one mobile no Purchased in Reliance communication on 2007
    (My Number is 9364233337)
    But Still Terminated with out any intimation,
    Starting Reliance communication is very good service & Customer Satisfaction
    No responce,No Reply & No Customer satisfaction

Pls retrieve in my mobile no as soon as possible,

K.Rajasekar
    I want to say that sir that as my msg pack of Reliance renews on 1july till one month that is till 1august but on 14 july i told them to deactivate my msg pack but 15 july they charge more 39 rupees for renewal and then when I called on reliance costumer helpline 198 I told them to write my complaint they started telling me continously for 3 days that we have network problem and we can't write your complaint and they told me to try again I tried atleast 6 to 7 times but they always try to excuse my issue and on 18th of july they charged more 39 rupees and then for 2 days 198 was showing network busy and then when I called on 21st they told me we can't write your complaint & give back your money as system is not working and then they told me to call at 1am and when I called they told me 3 days are over so I can't check your detail but on 22nd july one men named vishal told me that I will get money within 1 hour bt I didn't get money and next day I spoke to one person he gave me wrong complaint no and on next day he cut my phone when I told to give my money they are not responding to my complaint and ignoring us please I want my money 39 + 39 =78 back I hope u will definately take some action on it. My phn no. 9022694921. And I complaint on national consumer also but they didn't reply.

Internet user ID: 324790520704

I am Chintan Mojidra. My complaint is that my website and web mails associated with my website is not working under Reliance network only. All other sites I can open except my website. Even I can open my website & web mails under other networks such as BSNL & Airtel. So the problem is under the reliance network only.

Response from Reliance: Before 15 days I have registered the same complaint (no. 205746528) and after 4 days some from your end put complaint is resolved but it wasn't. After that I have spoken to your technical department and he asked me to register on 18602002011. So I registered my complaint again through this number (Complaint no. 205992194) on 18th July 2013 and some one told me your complaint will be resolved within maximum of 4 days. It wasn't resolved in 4 days so I called again on this number and I have been told that Engineer will contact me. Engineer has contacted me and told me within 24 hours your complaint will be resolved. Its been more than 24 hours and 20 days but still it is not resolved.

Everyday some of your So called technical experts are calling me and assuring that Engineer will visit you within 24 hours & your issue will be resolved, but no one has came yet.

When I took a new connection, engineer have installed used (Second hand) Modem and told me as soon as they have new Modem this used modem will be replaced. Its been 4 Months, are you not providing any new modem or your engineers are installing used (Second hand) modem to new customers and selling new modems to others.

I don't know whats your so called technical experts, engineers are doing.

I am unable to open my website and web mails from last 20 days but no response from your end. All my Business emails are though this and just because of your irresponsibility I can not open my web mails under your network.

Is this kind of service do you provide to your customers by lying every time and taking no responsibility.

Cheers,

• edited August 2013
    Hi, I am using reliance number 8880446514 for past 1.5 years, but due to poor network i wanted to port out from this network.
    Now when i sent an sms to 1900 exactly the same way as the vodafone and reliance store people told me to, i got a reply"service is temporarily unavailable" for past 3 months.
    Now when i contacted reliance customer care, every time they give me a 48 hr period in which they will solve the issue, and once 48 hrs are over, i again call up the customer care and they make me go through 48 hr period.
    I am now fed up with reliance as they are not letting me to port out.
    Please give me a port id now! i dont care how but i need it on my mob.
    <to nodal officer= sir, this is a serious issue as some of your executives claimed that my id proof was not correct or validated, and if this is the case then TRAI should look into this matter and book you for playing with security of the country>
    Thank you sir.

Cheers,

RCOM Care
    I have closed this number 9905055007 via complaint number -205936225 on date
    -16/07/2013 by visiting Reliance customore care branch in
    Lalpur,Ranchi,Jharkhand. I also paid an advance of Rs.100 for the
    remaining rental from 23/06/2013 to 16/07/2013 as asked by the
    customer care person AND still I have received bill for the next month of
    August till 23/07/2013 when the number is closed and no longer active.
    I would like to know why this bill has been generated when I HAVE
    CLOSED THIS NUMBER FROM MY END on 16/07/2013 itself ?
    WHY DOES RELIANCE FOLLOW UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES ?
    I DO NOT WISH TO MAKE ANY MORE PAYMENTS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY RELIANCE KEEPS HARRASSING CUSTOMERS
    LIKE THIS.
    Indignantly yours,
    swapan
    Hi sir,
    My self Nitin Bhatia,
    I have Reliance No and I recharge my Number for 3G Internet Data @123 rs at (09/08/2013) But I got only 510mb. and their website show 1GB Data in 3G.
    My Recharge Ref Number isAMIR40271494.
    and also I have Recharge my Number using Recharge Coupan of RS10 But Not Get the Balance at (13/08/2013)
    I have so many Complains in Relience Customer care and They told me that Your Data Has been Updated But Still Not Get me

Please Help Me as soon as Possible.

Nitin Bhatia
    mob No- 8287613310
  • edited August 2013
    sir continously i am getting a prob of cutoff of rs 3 as ussd sirvices wich i have not activated from last 5 month i have loosed rs51 or something because of it ..plz watchout my prob.on 8955551909
  • edited August 2013
    Hi sir my name is anshuman Choubey and I am using reliance no:-8287210463.i m frustated with the reliance service everyday they deducting my money for vas services reagarding this I already had a word with multiple agents from reliance authority but still the same again my 18 rs got deducted I really want to make formal complain regarding this
    Please revert.
  • edited August 2013
    I bought a reliance net connect plus dongle on 30th june,from a reliance outlet in secunderabad.I had also submitted all the required valid documents for the verification process.Ever since I made the payment,I have been receiving inconsistent service reason being the verification process was invalid because the documents were not satisfactory.I was told to resubmit my documents,this is the fifth time that I did the same and I continue to receive the same service,there has been no change at all.they are not ready to take any accountabilty for their mistakes neither are they willing to refund the amount.I am a student ,I need these services for my work,I cannot keep running around for this process.Once it has been given,the services must be provided,however if they can't do the same,they should refund the amount.despite of repeated pleas no action has been taken.Such a poor response from a company like this was not expected.I request that action be taken against them immediately.
    Please revert.

• edited September 2013
    Dear sir/mam
    My no. Is 9015977376 is no. Se 90 rs deduct kiye jb customer care me call karte hain yo koi prob ko solve ni karta hai 3 din se 100 calls kar chuka hun but har baar ye kahdete hain systemupdation pe hai aur kuch csr to gali dete hain bht zyada badtamiji ho ri hai plz plz solve my prob
  • edited September 2013
    I have recharged my mobile no 9798067232 on 26/09/2013 with 3G data pack 123.Previously I got the new sim in offer with 4GB DATA which was valid upto 27/09/2013.As my validity with Data Bal. about 3900MB was going to lapse without used it properly,I recharged one day before to avail aggregate validity with new balance which should be 4900MB.On 28/09/2013 at 18.13pm I used my Data in mobile within 3-4 minutes my data disconnected.I again tried to connect but it was not connected.After checking my main balance I shocked to see that my main bal was became zero.I shocked Again that I was not got any data bal and my data balance was showing zero balance with no validity.Sir I am sending you the proof of my recharge so that please give me my 4900MB of Data with new validity,also my Rs. 7.9 main balance should be refunded.Hope you will understand my problem so that I again enjoy the service of reliance communication.
  • edited October 2013
    It's pitty to inform u that services on my reliance no. 09334355696
    has been barred by Reliance company despite submiting my documents for
    more than 3 times in your office via retailer and even courierd
    myself. after successful mnp my no. was active for around 45 days but suddenly all this shit happened. I do'nt understand what's wrong with these people. I had joined
    reliance through mnp but now it's all regret i m having coming to
    this company. Kindly help me in activating this no. Get it checked and
    activate it as soon as possible.
  • edited October 2013
    I recd a legal notice by the consumer court claiming the dues of the no. Which I never bought. I am feeling harassed on recieving the legal notice.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ This is regarding the legal notice received in the name of Ravipal Singh on the address A-307,ranjit avenue,Amritsar for the MDN no 8591115551.For the said no, I want to write here that this no was never mine nor i used it, so kindly check that how I got the notice for the no. Which I never used. The above no. Must have been in some other person name. Because in the notice , in the address, the name is Ravipal. D-block alt no is 8557000698 You are requested to please check and give me a prompt reply.
  • edited November 2013
    I'm Vishma Deb.
    I'm using 9832374911 number since 4 months.
    But I can't understand why every time it charged Rs.3/- .
    So I tried to contact customer care but I failed.
    I request you please deactivate the VAS which is active in this 9832374911 number.
    Thank You .
  • edited November 2013
    my CAF no is17800033328422, i given cheque of 1698/- INR in sep-2013.
    I live in BTM, Bangalore. I given cheque to guy named santosh he told me he will give connection on next day but till 15 days conn not given,
    finally one manager named jyotish abused me and he told me he will not give me connection.
    he told i will get my refund in 30 days.
    but till now not refunded, i have called appellate authority also but no support from their side.
    Refund my money ASAP. I already called their customer care more than 10 times every time they say "we understand ur problem" but they are doing nothing to resolve my probelm.
    my contact number is 8792236416.
  • edited December 2013
    Dear Sir/madam,
    I am the reliance customer and my no. is 9312161215 , Actually i have recharged my no. with Rs. 57 through Sbi netbanking on 26/12/2013 at 7.00.26 PM , the recharge was successful ,payment also deducted from my saving account and i have reliance recharge receipt too which is showing transaction successful but i don't get any recharge benefit till now, i made complaints 2 times (214184847 and 214162751). the status of complaint is showing processed and resolved but i don't get any type of recharge benefit till now, i tried to call customer care again but they are not providing me satisfactory answer and not even registering my complaint, so please resolve my complaint as soon as possible...

Raghvendra Singh Yadav
    raghven25@gmail.com
  • edited December 2013
    Sir; reliance gallery and customer care are not responsing. My sim no is 8103405542.
  • edited January 2014

I have make my bill payment on !st January 2014 but till now outgoing calls are not started when i am calling to customer care he talk with me with laughing
    and much more attitude only raise SR again & again but no any solution provided.
    So please tell me the Process of Number port as soon as possible also stop my connection at this time right now. i am not regularity with Reliance.

Regard,
    Prabhat Kumar,
  • edited January 2014
    My number is 8100495686. This is to inform you that there has been wrong deduction of balance from my account balance since yesterday. Yesterday I had around Rs.37 in my account, from which Rs.18 was deducted from my account yesterday and Rs.18 again today morning. After that I had recharged with Rs. 55 , and again there was a wrong deduction from my account of Rs.40 approx. My current main balance is Rs 8.

I have been calling customer care on 198 since yesterday and was informed that it was because of using Internet and received no other help from customer care. I already have a GPRS pack enabled on my number but still the problem exists and I am unable to use the Internet.
  • edited January 2014
    I am not getting my mobile bill and compained in customer care and apellete authority 50times from last year but i have not got the resolution till date.