Reliance Appellate Authority

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    uma Hegde wrote: »
    Dear sir/Madam

I am the user of Reliance Broadband + net connect (post paid), but my complaint is against bill payment. In the month of Nov i paid 840 Rs against the bill in Karnataka. Then again 950 in the month of Dec 5th 2012 but there is no fault in my payment then also my broadband connection is deactivated. I given a complaint in customer care as well as in appellate ,but there is no use .The people of reliance communication says there is no updation on your old bill that is 8/11/2012 amount of Rs 840. Please tell me when are you going to activate my service?

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• edited January 2013
    Never thought that an Appellate of a company will send a scripted mail even after mentioning the whole issue. Not even thought of calling the customer and explain for the reason for which was deactivated which was done by their agent itself. The Appellate is only repeating the words memorized words taught during the training. Even after explaining everything and sending so mails no one bothered to look into the matter and to ask that what is the reason that a customer is so irate. Due to the carelessness of the agent the message pack is deactivated which was a default pack which was being used for past 1 year and due to that agent it was deactivated. Mr. Raul told that is will get activated again but is was again the same rubbish answer. I will not stop posting until i get a sensible reply/call from the Appellate.

Kunal Bhati
  • edited January 2013
    I want to draw your kind attn:

I had a relaince connection (broadband) one year back and I got the connection disconnected as well with complete payment of the bill that was generated at that time. Now out of the blue Relaince is giving me calls for payment of a connection that was supposed to be disconnected 1 year back (Cancelation # 182179686 and I had made the complete payment as well for approx INR 1980, before I asked to close my account).

This shows how ignnorant Relaince is towards their customers, a complete breach of privacy by gathering information about the person who has left the palce of origin of the connection and calling them again and again inspite of taking actions against the unprofessional and masquerading "CUSTOMER CARE"

Kindly do the needful ASAP.
  • edited February 2013

I have been patronizing reliance for past couple of years and 2011 bought netconnect broadband datacard to add to that list.

Since that day i have been complaining customer care for the connectivity and speed problem for BTM area in Bangalore.

The issue has not been resolved and every time i get an assurance that technical team from mumbai will call. But that has never happen. I have spoken at customer care several time with complaint number 177542195, 186626874 and got the same assurance.

Also every time i have been told that BTM area is saturated and we are upgrading the network next month but that never happened. I intended to submit the connection and wanted to go with some other vendor. I called customer care to submit the datacard connection but it was transferred to another dept where a lady told me "Sir, you can keep this datacard for 3 months and there will no charge for 2Gb usage. If situation dont improve, connection will automatically terminated".

During those 3 month period, i never used the card. In the mean time they charged me of unbilled amount for those 3 months period. The complaint number is 186688499.

Today i got call from Bangalore Legal dept on behalf of reliance. I am highly dissapointed and mentally harassed by reliance recovery agents call.

Request your intervention into this matter. The fact of the matter is, for all these months i was paying for services which was never provided.

2 important points:
    a. I have filed request for discontinuation of datacard in May 2012. I have acknowledgement for this. Also the complaint number 186688499 can be verified.
    b. I have paid all my dues until Aug' 2012. I have acknowledgement mails for this. No data usage after August can be verified

Anubhav

Datacard Number- 9343674823
  • edited February 2013

I m keval raghwanshi and my reliance no. Is 8882420999 in the beginning of feb month i made a rqst for activating 3g plan on my no. And ur executive told me that it will activate in 24 hrs than nearly after an i cald back and ask for the same, the executive available at that time told me that it will not activate within 24 hrs it will be activate on next billing that. Than i asked him that my 2g will remain active or not, he said yes but by 2 g plan deactivated at the same time and i used 2 g and i came to know when my usage limit message i got.so their was no mistake of mine in it and when i launch complaint for the same ur supervisor replied that the resolution is that we will take action against agent and agent said sorry , but sir i need you to deduct that amount from my bil that is nearly 2200 inr bcoz sorry is of no use for me and bcoz of it only im not able to use my no from a month. These is the final complaint i m making now i wll stop using that no. I wil not pay the bill and its a last and final request.pls help me out for the same. Warm regards Keval Raghuwanshi
  • edited March 2013
    I have a relince prepaid no.9354958685. I am cheqing my balance than flash a massage (recharge 70. Rs andget talk time rs.100. I am recharge 70rs.on 07 march 2013. Rcom give me only 62.50 rs talktime.I am givi a compliant to rcare no *333 but he said flash massage scheme is not valid only inbox massage scheme valid
    sombir wrote: »

sombir wrote: »

dear sir
    kindly inform you that i bought a relaince 3g postpaid sim for use of 3g internet but after
    one week sim is not activeted.

so please look in to the matter as soon as possible.

Thanks & best regards
    Satya kumar singh address:-h.no.-212/27/2158,st no.-1,mahender
    nagar near anmol public school lohara
    ludhiana.
    mobile no.-8591014895
    dear sir
    one week sim is not activeted.

so please look in to the matter as soon as possible.

Thanks & best regards
    Satya kumar singh address:-h.no.-212/27/2158,st no.-1,mahender
    nagar near anmol public school lohara
    ludhiana.
    mobile no.-8591014895

• edited March 2013
    for the above number I am using data card. Due to service issue, the network department and customer care department confimed a billing waiver for all past months:
    My complain number are:
    198236627 dated 14/02/2013
    3153108200: waiver request reference number
    199064780: Terminaton request on 27/02/2013

On the date I have lodged above complain for termination, I told to settle the bill withe outstanding bill for past month.
    I was told it will happen in 15 days. Till then, I did not get the settlement bill.

I got a montly bill for March-13 with late charges rs.100.

I have mailed but I dint get any response also.

why shall I pay late charges and a month bill when I have requested termination on 27/02/2013?

My alternative contact number is 9176124202
  • edited April 2013
    Sir I abbas my mobile number is 9331408562 the number wrong chages.and my contact number is 9748657709 thank you sir
    edited April 2013

edited April 2013

• edited April 2013

My phone number is 7827121234, I have an outstanding bill on which I have a dispute from a very long time, I had made several phone calls and have written several emails as well, but I have not been provided any resolution yet, I am getting calls from you guys to pay the bill, I am ready to pay the charges for the services which I had used I requested for a change in plan which your executives never did, I requested them to register a complaint they refused to do so, you have the call recordings for all the calls that I have made do your investigation and than call me for the bill payment I am ready to pay the appropriate charges any time but I wont pay any unnecessary charges at all.
    I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am getting the calls from you guys which are so harassing, I will go legal if this continues, your executive was abusive and she said this is a warning and the next step will be that we guys will start calling on the numbers from your call records and harass them as well for your bill payment, in no laws it is written that you can do that neither can you abuse me over the phone, if you guys are doing so than kindly revert me on this email so that I can go legal for the harassment that you guys are doing.

kindly revert asap.
  • edited April 2013
    Sir, I had recharged my sms pack on the 11th April 2013 (Thursday) for Rs.39. In-spite of that, the next day Rs. 6 were deducted from my account. Then again after four days, i.e 15th April 2013 again Rs.39 were deducted from my account and when i lodged a complaint on 16th April 2013 (ticket no. 201498378) but no action has been taken so far! The so called "Customer Care" are simply not responding to it! I'm really disgusted with this issue so kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest!! (Mobile no. +919019685495)
    billing account no: 100000118310258
    broadband-1: 352978350496
    broadband-2: 394856849430
    Landline: 0265-3051918

I am using this account from last about 4 year.
    before two months ago I have applied 1 broadband and one landline connection.
    I got both connection after 10 days, now I want to upgrade my plan and for that i have called rcom cust care and they replied that there is no details about my broadband and landline connection in their system. I am thinking that i should go to consumer court because reliance do not have details about my account then who basters are sending me the fucking bills. because reliance cannot send me bill, they don't have even detail about my user id then how can they send bill to me.
    i don't know who is that intelligent person that receiving money on behalf name of reliance.
  • edited April 2013
    I am using reliance DTH big tv. Yesterday my account got suspended and i got a message to recharge with a minimum of rs343 to resume my services.

At around 06:30 PM I recharged my account with the required amount and since then my ordeal has started. I have spoken to number of agents and 2 supervisors and all they can say is to keep my set top box on and the services would resume in a short while.

On inquiring about the maximum TAT, i get a response of 2 hours. When I inquire that I have been calling since yesterday and it is close to 20 hours and i am still facing the same issue. I get the same response, i feel like i am banging my head on a wall.

Not to mentioned i kept my TV & set top box on for countless hours as advised by your agents. Even speaking to supervisors isn't helpful, maybe they are just doing what they are trained for & are helpless themselves.

Not sure if reliance records there calls for quality & training purposes or they have a functional & efficient quality department, but i have recorded few of my interactions and would use them in the consumer court if need be.

Mobile: 09888875747

I have decided not to call you guys again, as i have tried that multiple times and can't go through that trauma again. You guys have no escalation process and expect your agonized customers to keep on calling you again & again.
    Res. Sir,

My Reliance Broadband services are out of order since the month of March. I called customer care number of times about my internet not working and was told that it is purely due to maintenance activities and I will get a waiver in my billing amount. Though a waiver was provider and I settled my previous dues, new bill was generated and sent to me including the waved off amount of previous month.

Sir, I have all the recordings of calls with customer care and have already requested to cancel my connection no . 324347082810 on 16 Apr 2013. But still no action is taken, though my services are already terminated long back, modem is not collected from my place. I have made complaints for Cancellation (Request no. 202216286) but receive same monotonous response that I will receive a call from Reliance soon. Sometimes I also get the reply that my request is closed (without processing?).

I have heard from my friends that intentionally modem is not collected for long duration and then bill is generated for un-served period. I kept on calling customer care to collect the modem but in vain.

Please see to it that no new bill is generated in my name and that modem is collected from my place.

It is really shameful that Reliance services were not up to mark and leaded to treachery.

Thanks.
    my bal is cut 270 RS , i call costemer care help line 198 . officer dont responce ny complant please help i need sir
  • RDTVcareRDTVcare Senior Member
    edited May 2013

RDTVcare

My name is Sajid Mohammed from New Delhi, I have recharged my reliance gsm 8010581063 with Rs 599/- I was given 4000 r-r std minutes for 28 days. I have used only 1500 minutes in 11 days and now not able to make calls, getting error insufficient balance. Pls check and revert my balance minutes.

Tried calling your customer care nos, as usual the rep said SYSTEM IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING, PLS CALL AFTER SOME TIME. This is annoying and disgusting to get the same response every time you call.

I am sorry to say but RELIANCE CUSTOMER SERVICES SUCKS !!!. Need urgent attention to this.

Thanx,

Sajid Mohammed!
    91-8010581063
    edited May 2013

Hello Sir,
    This is with reference to the VAS charges that have been made on my reliance number. I am Dinesh Varma, Ahmedabad. Every month balance is auto deducted of 19 rs, that is ok. This service is activated from last 2 yrs on my cell and I don’t found any problem so far. But this time, 19 rs has been deducted two times on the same date i.e 16th of May 2013, early morning. I have reported the same to customer care, he replied that yes the system shows two deductions, which is wrong. So he told me that he has raised a ticket for he same.
    Today when I called customer care for the status they told we don’t have any ticket raised for any issue. So sir, tell me what to do.the issue occurred on 16 May and today its 25th May, still no response.
    This is not only for 19 rs refund but the thing is of service which is provided. The commitment which has made.
    Similar case was happened in Jan 2013, system deducted 45 rs from my account and when asked, the customer representative have no answer. I got a call from Reliance feedback – Mumbai office, they told I will get the refund in 24 hrs, but till today, I have not received a single refund from their side.
    So kindly let me know what to do? Should I switch to other operator? Or action should be taken against this? This is not the first time which is happened wrong; I am literally frustrated with these kinds of things.
    Waiting for your reply,
    Dinesh
    Hi Sir,

I am a Reliance net connect user. My data card no.7428691062. I am facing net connectivity - speed related issue from past 2 months. I have already called your customer care no but I have not received any satisfactory response. So I request you please resolve the issue as soon as possible as I have to work from home. My location is House no:-12 Anil Vihar Khora colony Noida (U.P.) and my contact no. is 9868581980.

edited June 2013

edited June 2013

Complaint No - 203271951

Internet Not Working Since 22nd May 2013 till date ( 17 days ) 361559337654, 384561187670 and 37517918766 on all my ids.
    It has been 17 days and counting since my internet has gone and i have been complaining since 22nd of may everyday and get the same response that there is FIBER CUT FROM THE B.M.C and they don't know even an approximate date by when the problem will get resolved.I have 3 reliance connections in the same building . Sir please look into the matter and at least give me a date by when it is expected to get resolved.
    Spearhead,7 Star , you broadband and tikona is offering me same speed that too wireless with full guarantee of no downtime . I have been using reliance since a very long time and liked the internet but since the 22nd of may i have faced a lot of trouble from your side and haven't got a clear response from you please help me in any way you can.
    Hoping for your prompt reply. PLEASE HELP!!! pleaseeee

Regards ,
    Kamran Khan
    kamrankhan123123@gmail.com
    Respected Sir/Mam,

I would like know you that often & often diffrent typs services activate on my mob no and when i contact to the customer care service but i don't get any reply so please i request you that deactivate the service above mentioned subject and don't activate such type of service on my mob otherwise i will have to compalain to the NCH.

Dhiraj Ugale
    Reliance smart card number : 200525046262
    Name: Manish Puri
    Address: Bb-23-B Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058

I had paid Rs 5450 as annual subscription for the 2 connections(diamond pack) on 21 Jan 2013. however the above connection was terminated on 17 Jun 2013. Since then I have been trying to contact the customer services team at the given toll free number but have not got any satisfactory response. though they agreed that it was their fault but apart from giving me a complaint number, they have not been able to find any solution. My connection is still not restored even though I have paid an advance rental.
    the customer service team transfers the call to their senior and the senior explain his/her inability to take any action apart from sending the message to the business/operation team. this process has been on for over 48 hrs now and still there does not seem to be any solution. They have even refused to commit on time frame to solve this issue and say that they cannot comment on it nor give me the contact details of the person responsible to take appropriate action. I have been continuously calling up the customer services, but apart from admitting to their mistake, they have not been of any help.
    this is the height of poor customer service and harassment of the customer.
    Kindly let me know how to proceed with this case.

Manish Puri