Reliance Appellate Authority

Comments

• R_COMcare8R_COMcare8 Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi Krishna,

• Ankit_jainAnkit_jain Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Ankit Jain and I have been a customer of Reliance Mobile, DELHI with number [COLOR=#49535A !important] 9311176970 [/COLOR]for the past 2.5Years.
    Now i want to migrate to IDEA GSM and applied for MNP for the same.
    I applied for Port Out and for some fishy reason my request is rejected. and but nobody is helping me out.

i went to Reliance world office at Gurgaon and they did not give any response and they said they cant help. The Reliance web world officials here in Gurgaon told me that the GSM SIM will get activated within 7 days time. but still i have same problem.
    Called up customer care hundres of times in past few days and they are always ready with same response of technical glitch in system so now since last 15 days i did not get solution.
    This is mere customer harassment or rather torture.
    Please note that i have already paid to other network for my new connection.

Kindly look into this matter and resolve my issue.

Ankit Jain
    reliance no-9311176970
    Hi Ankit,

• Krishna MangalKrishna Mangal Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for your resolution.
    Hope to enjoy the best service in future.

Krishna
    Ankit_jain wrote: »
    Dear Sir/Madam

Now i want to migrate to IDEA GSM and applied for MNP for the same.

This is mere customer harassment or rather torture.
    Please note that i have already paid to other network for my new connection.

Kindly look into this matter and resolve my issue.

Ankit Jain
    reliance no-9311176970

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated with effect from 7th April 2012. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Ideacellular
  • edited April 2012
    This is to inform you that , i Akshay Parmar (Mobile no.- 9817083372) is an existing customer of reliance mobile from last 7.5 years. I have already issued a complaint earlier at your customer care desk (ref ser no.- 176372641) but no productive steps has been taken as of now. I tried to establish contact with your desk many at times but all my efforts went in vain. (My complaint in brief was that i recharged my mobile number with 179/- Rs for rental free roaming all over India but still i am being charged for all of the incoming calls.)
    I request you to kindly look upon this matter at your earliest otherwise i fear you will loose one of your customer. I will be then forced to forward my complaint to the telecommunication ministry as well.
    Please do the needfull.
    Thanking you.
    Akshay Parmar.
  • edited April 2012
    This is to bring to your notice the lackluster behaviour of the reliance customer care authorities towards my complaint and the subsequent harassment caused by the same.I had recharged my phone number 9569219199 with Rs.179 on 11 April 2012 at 8:47 p.m. from SOOD ELECTRONICS Sector 8, Chandigarh in order to activate the roaming pack and reduce the call rates while on roaming. However despite receiving a confirmation message regarding the successful recharge, the pack was not activated and the call rates were not reduced.I had lodged a complaint with customer care with reference number 177004194 and was assured that the problem will be solved within 48 hours.Its been 7 days now and despite repeated calls (5 to 7 calls each day) no solution has been provided.I have been on roaming all these 7 days and have spent around 500 rs. only because the pack was not activated.A complaint in this regard was also lodged with Mr. Lalit Sabharwal (Prepaid Manager) but the gentleman was also unable to help.I have undergone a lot of harassment in the past 7 days and i want you to revert back to me with a solution to my problem or else ill be forced to approach the consumer forum.In the end i would also like to add that its not even been a month since i joined the reliance network and this is the highest level of harassment that i have undergone and had i known about such lackluster services from your company i would have thought twice before joining your network, Hoping For a reply soon.

Thanking You,
    Suman Mohindra
    Reliance Number : 9569219199
    Alternate number 7837200556
  • edited April 2012

I have purchased Reliance NetConnect+ before 10 days and it is activated but from the date of activation it is not working. It is continuously disconnecting and I called up Customer Care 10 times daily to resolve the issue but everytime the executive told me the different solution. And one more thing I have booked this card on Reliance site aftr 10 min time of booking I got call from Reliance and the card is delivered that day itself but they didnt provide me receipt of the amount paid and they told me that the receipt will send on my mail id but still the receipt is not received and Now customer care told me that you need to go to Authorized service centre and get checked that datacard and for that you have to pay amount because you dont have receipt, so Can you please look in this matter and try to solve it, because I am very much frustrated with Relaince Now and I think It is very hopeless service all over the world. If possible try to give me higher authority number.

Vaibhav
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member

Vaibhav

Hi Vaibhav,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Please do the needfull.

executive ,some said that it has already credited to a/c.from now
    there will be no deduction.some said as senior customer
    care(21/04/12-dated timeing 8;30)" that you are not elligible for such
    recharge.and when i asked them to then what happen to my rs 450.then
    they suddenly disconnected my call"
    and when after i tried to call to 198 or *333 no call is connected to
    customer care for that 9749360445 number.each time after lots of ivr
    option my call was disconnected by sustem.
    even i tried to call ur nodal officer of kolkata and west
    bengal.kolkata nodal's no got connected,someone even recieve my call
    but suddenly he also disconnected my call.and west bengal nodal no
    always say switch off.i even also tried a no which is 18602002011,but
    it also found switch off.then now what i can do?
    i m in mean situation if again i recharge with rs 799,then might after
    some day ur system may impose me with 450 facilty.then my 30 days free
    benifit of 30 std min loss.
    then what i now do.please specify.
    so kindly resolve it as far as possible.
    this is only one case-on the same day(20/4/12) i also call to customer
    renewed for 5 days and there is deduction of rs 2.30 paisa from my
    a/c.now you can understand what type of problem i m facing from ur
    company.
    personally i m in situation that may i change my network to other and
    registered a complain against your all staff who has harrased me.
    i m again requesting you to do some thing for me.either activate that plan or return my amount as main balance.and if u unable to
    understand my mail you may call to me also.
    i m so depressed.
    executive ,some said that it has already credited to a/c.from now
    there will be no deduction.some said as senior customer
    care(21/04/12-dated timeing 8;30)" that you are not elligible for such
    recharge.and when i asked them to then what happen to my rs 450.then
    they suddenly disconnected my call"
    and when after i tried to call to 198 or *333 no call is connected to
    customer care for that 9749360445 number.each time after lots of ivr
    option my call was disconnected by sustem.
    even i tried to call ur nodal officer of kolkata and west
    bengal.kolkata nodal's no got connected,someone even recieve my call
    but suddenly he also disconnected my call.and west bengal nodal no
    always say switch off.i even also tried a no which is 18602002011,but
    it also found switch off.then now what i can do?
    i m in mean situation if again i recharge with rs 799,then might after
    some day ur system may impose me with 450 facilty.then my 30 days free
    benifit of 30 std min loss.
    then what i now do.please specify.
    so kindly resolve it as far as possible.
    this is only one case-on the same day(20/4/12) i also call to customer
    renewed for 5 days and there is deduction of rs 2.30 paisa from my
    a/c.now you can understand what type of problem i m facing from ur
    company.
    personally i m in situation that may i change my network to other and
    registered a complain against your all staff who has harrased me.
    understand my mail you may call to me also.
    i m so depressed.

• sandipsinghsanhasandipsinghsanha Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    SIR my contact no is 9749360445.and problem is on the same no.
    and now i want not only benefit for this month,but i am claiming one year benefit of this type in against of what harraashment you have given in these four day,
    today i also called a no which is 18602002011(appeality authority)-miss tabaahsum,who also gave me a new sr no-177917925 and requested me to wait for 2 maximum 2 days.but i m not in that condition .so do as far as possible.
    sandip
  • edited May 2012
    A few days before i ported to reliance from uninor...and the port was successful...but after 3 days my number stopped working.....i called customer care several times and they just gave me complain id...54 hours have passed...but no progress yet.....And every time i call them they tell me to wait for 48 hours.....i don't know what is going on....

please look into my problem as soon as possible but this is troubling me and my work a lot.

• edited May 2012
    My customer Number is 9313408810.

I have a postpaid Data card Reliance connection and from the very beginning I have opted for receiving
    a hard copy of the monthly Bill. Every two or three months the monthly bill is not sent and on checking up with the Customer Care Division I am told that I have opted for eBill, therefore the hard copy has not been sent and if I want to revert to bills being sent as hard copies I should provide them them with various Personal Information. I do not understand why I am continuosly being harasssed like this. I have opted only for hard copies of the Bill being sent to me, so why should I provide them with any information like this every two or three months.? I am sick and tired of dealinmg with Reliance's unprofessionalism and the Policy of continuosly harassing its Customers in one form or the Other.

I would appreciate if you would kindly look into the above immediately and ensure that only hard copies of my monthly Bills are sent to me at the address registered with the Company.

• R_COMcare3R_COMcare3 Senior Member

• R_COMcare3R_COMcare3 Senior Member

• aditya5343aditya5343 Junior Member
    hi
    i purchased a new 3g reliance dongle 30/may/12 since it create lot of problem like installation of dongle setup , no 3g speed i got max speed i got only 2mbps , slow connectivity commited aove 4 mbps speed, network disconnecting while using internet . i had also logged a complaint against this problem but not satisfied answer given by the customer care and customer care commited to resolve my problem in maximum 24 hrs but still my problem not solved. reallly i m not satisfied with dis connection now i m feeling to terminate this connection . kindly please concern on my complaint.

• R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member
    aditya5343 wrote: »

• edited June 2012
    I HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY YOUR AUTHORIZED CHANNEL PARTNER V N ENTERPRISE KOLKATA VIDE CASH MEMO NO 226 DATED 09/06/2012 I HAVE PURCHASE DONGAL RELIANCE NET CONNECTOR USB MODEM AND DELIVERED THE MATERIAL
    ON 09/06/2012 WHICH IS NOT NEW USB MODEM AND OLD AND TAKEN RS 1,200.00 AND TAKEN ALL PAPER RELATING THE
    CONNECTION BUT FROM THAT DAY HE IS VANISH AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE NOR HIS OFFICE HIS OPEN HE ALSO
    GIVEN CARD IN NAME OF MR JAYANTA MOBILE NO 9883222242/9883027222 LAND LINE NO 3242970 HE IS CHEATER CHEATING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO VICTIMISE IN GETTING THE CONNECTION.

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE CONNECTION OR REFUND MY MONEY BACK.AND REPLY ON EMAIL subir36@hotmail.com.
  • R_COMcare5R_COMcare5 Senior Member
    edited June 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member
    aditya5343 wrote: »

hello sir
    i have recharged my no. by rs799/- today at 03.30pm. i have received the confirmation msg for rechage from 52811. but the plan has not activated till now(05.50 pm). i am trying to call customer care , but unable on *333 to talk ur executives.
    kindly resolve my problem and tell ur cc no. also. and give me a return call on my no. 9023224678.

thanks in advance

I am using your GSM service (Mobile no 09861893159) from last 4 year. I
    took this no at Angul Orissa and now I am using this no in roaming for
    last 20 months. I have observed that there is unfair deduction of balabce
    from my account on the head of different services from time to time.
    Approximately Rs 300/- has been deducted in last 45 days on unwanted
    services. I have never choose any of your services at any moment of this
    four year service. Kindly close all my subscription from your services and return all the deducted amount
    else I am forced to go to consumer forum or close this sim forever.

Today itself there is a deduction of Rs 30 on the head of Star TV
    services. Approximately 7 day back there was a deduction of Rs 30 on the head of SAI
    BABA services. Kindly close all this services.

I have tried to contact *222, *333 & 198 but these contact nos are not
    working and no one reponding on these numbers.

A.K.Soni
    Anil Dwedi,Advocate
    Data Card No:7428841011
    Contact No:9873560036

Bought Reliance Net + last year. suffering till now. sent numerous emails to nodal officer,called the executives thousand times, in vain.
    It didnt run on broadband mode. R Team suggested to run on hybrid mode. It still didnt run. They said there is no connectivity around my area and they will provide me connectivity by November 2011 end. Meanwhile I kept paying off my bills FOR NOT USING the net device ! November went by. bills kept piling on. Emails,phone calls & visits to R stores followed.
    suddenly one day I found out my connection has been terminated. upon asking I was told to clear off my dues.What dues? for not using your services? your device didnt run atall but I must keep on shelling out my hard earned money!
    Moreover when I asked to return my security deposit,you took back your words(your executives had promised me while I was registering myself for using your internet services that in case I am not satisfied I shall get my money back)
    I was kept on being harassed,traumatised & pressurised to pay off my dues.
    & THE NIGHTMARE STILL CONTINUES...please pay heed to my woes
  • undesydayundesyday Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    You commit an error. Write to me in PM, we will communicate. privatepornvideo.pornlivenews.com
  • ViniOnedaViniOneda Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    maturepornfreevideos.freeblog.xxx/mature-with-young/??????????-?-????????-?????-???/
  • FleemeExeksFleemeExeks Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    homemadepornvideosfree.sensualwriter.com/2012/08/02/??????????-?-????????-?????-???/