Reliance Appellate Authority

SidhantSidhant Moderator
edited September 2014 in General Discussions
Reliance Appellate Authority

Reliance Mobile & Reliance Hello customers can send in their complaints:
By e-mail at : serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com or
FAX: 022 303 88005

In case you are not satisfied with the resolution given by Reliance Nodal officers, you may get in touch with Appellate Officers within 3 months of resolution after the expiry of the complaint resolution time limit specified by the Nodal Officer.

To avoid unwanted telemarketing calls, register your telephone number in NDNC Registry. Call 1909 or SMS to 1909 with keywords 'START DND' for registration and 'STOP DND' for de-registration.
Reliance Mobile Customers can call customer care on *222 or * 333.
Reliance Broadband Customers can call on *377 or 3033 7777/1800-3000-7777(from any phone).

Write to :

Email :Rcomappellateauthority.GJ@relianceada.com,
Fax : 079-30343546

HARAYANA Reliance Appellate Authority
Ms. Sonia PillaiNatraj
Building, Second Floor, Near Red Ligh Chauk,Panipat-132103.
Phone : 09355120064.

Email :Rcomappellateauthority.HP@relianceada.com
Fax : 0177 3031327.

JAMMU & KASHMIR Reliance Appellate Authority
Mr. Arun Gulia
20 C Gandhi Nagar Extn Jammu.
Phone : 09306055550.
Email : Rcomappellateauthority.JK@relianceada.com
Fax : 0191-2450120

KARNATAKA Reliance Appellate Authority
Mr. Hariharan Vilayanur
"Subramanya Arcade" Tower B, No. 12/2, Ground Floor,
Banerghatta Raod, Bangalore -560029.
Phone : 080 30332804
Email : Rcomappellateauthority.Karnataka@relianceada.com
Fax : 080 30332420.

KERALA Reliance Appellate Authority
Mr. Boban C Mathew
A & P Arcade, S A Road, Kadavanthra, Cochin -
682016. Phone : 0484-3290054.
Email :Rcomappellateauthority.Kerala@relianceada.com

Email : Rcomappellateauthority.Mumbai@relianceada.com
Fax : 022-30364790

ORISSA Reliance Appellate Authority
Fortune Tower, 6th Floor, C-Wing Maitri Vihar,
Chandrashekharpur, Bhubaneshwar - 751023.
Phone : 0674-3031948.
Email : RCOMAppellateAuthority.Orissa@Relianceada.com,
Fax : 0674-3031053

RAJASTHAN Reliance Appellate Authority
Mr. Chetan Madhani
D - 69, Sardar Patel Marg, C - Scheme, Jaipur - 302001.
Phone : 0141-3031551
Email : Rcomappellateauthority.RJ@relianceada.com,
Fax : 0141-3031552.

TAMIL NADU Reliance Appellate Authority
Mr. Boban C Mathew
6, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600006.
Phone : 044-30353432

Fax : 033 30288962,

PUNJAB Reliance Appellate Authority
Ms. Ramani ThakoreI
Floor, Tower F, DLF Building Plot No 2, Rajiv Gandhi
Technology Park, Chandigarh 160 101.
Phone : 09317720064

Email : Rtlappellateauthority.mp@relianceada.com,
Fax: 0755-3031007

ORISSA Reliance Appellate Authority
Fortune Tower, 6th Floor, C-Wing Maitri Vihar,
Chandrashekharpur, Bhubaneshwar - 751023.
Phone : 0674-3031948.
Email : Rtlappellateauthority.orissa@Relianceada.com,
Fax :0674-3031053

WEST BENGAL Reliance Appellate Authority
Email: Rtlappellateauthority.wb@relianceada.com
Fax :033-30288962

Comments

• edited October 2010

Myself Gopal Bhosale from Kolhapur purchesed reliance G.S.M Simpost postpaid n now i m facin network problem so i complained to customer care but i got the reply i.e. before purchasein u should have think n when u have taken then face the problem i just need how to answer these people
  • edited December 2010
    I am extremely upset and regretfully have to admit that Reliance is NO MORE RELIABLE. I am using Reliance mobile services since 11 May 2005. (postpaid + Prepaid since Nov.2010).

I have sent 1 STD SMS on 16Dec2010, 8:21PM to a mobile, this time too Rs. 1.50/- got deducted from my balance and another Rs. 1.50/- was deducted on sending 1 SMS to a Banglore mobile on 5Dec10 8:20PM.

Also when I called up (on roaming) from Chennai to a mobile in Mumbai that time too it was charged Rs. 1.50/- per min.

While Reliance official Web site shows that every call and SMS is charged 50p/min (including roaming) and please note that, per information given by Reliance Customer Care Executive, Simple 50p plan is enabled on my mobile no.

Can you please let me and other customers know the reason why it’s been charged differently from what is PUBLISHED on Reliance official Website.

Have Reliance adopted unfair practice of doing business – Show something on it's official website and charge something else to the customers ?
  • edited December 2010
    Reliance communication

respected sir,

i want to know the information about a person who had taken

my call detial . From this account {

d876250012@myrealicemail.com} my serail no. Is 142426803 < my mobile no. Is 9329335660>

so pleace give me information as soon as possible in under

account

tomarmanoj011@gmail.com
    thanking you,

your faithfully

manoj tomar
  • edited April 2011
    hi my no is 9300563452 in name of Mr D.k.Ramawat as on today regarding wrongly r-world pack activation as i had never requested for activation so i called on customer care from my mobile on 2:15 pm and talked to mr narendra L-2 after an executive divrte dmy call to L-2 then my call first i have told that their is an technical updation so i have to call later then again after 1 hour i again called for same then they told me that the service is activated previosly and last update was on 8 march but they dont know actual activation date and the amount will not be refunded as it was activated by me only which is wrong. then my call firstly been disconnected by the executive naveen and 1 more person and again twice i called on same then i call on 198 again and call was recieved by sunil singh yadav he registered a complaint against mr naveen and sr no is 15046605 but again he told me that amount will not be refunded as it was renewed but as per me if the pack was activated on 8 march then it should be renewed on 7 april but amount of rs 30 was deducted on 5 april itself that is why i wants my money back also wants proper action to be taken against these executives. after a talk with mr sunil i called on nodel office of bhopal cno : 07553031637 (it was no of ms.shweta rai ) but some other person named recieved the call named as mr mukesh shakya but he was so rude ad said the same repeated lines even after all the above information firstly he told me i cannot talk to ms shweta the nodal officer then he call me to call again on customer care and he denied for logging a complaint for renewal before time period so i want proper information either i will switch to another user or suit in consumer forumn so plz help me and reply soon ..
    edited April 2011

Hi Heetesh,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Hello
    I am Paresh Surana
    My Number is 7666787799
    Of late Since the last Few days allmost daily from eary morning till 2 pm in the afternoon there is absolutely no network in our area
    Bhayander WESt

this has happened in the past as well allmost every month 5 to six days there is absolutely no network

on Questioning the 198 people the standard DUMB reply is given "sir network upgradation is going on"

My question to u is how many days and months does it take to upgrade yr network

and if yr network is purposely down why cannot u shift the people on a different albeit temporary

and also will reliance refund any money for services which we paid for but were not able to use because of your problems

i also want to why i cannnot use any blackberry servies betweeen bhayander and virar
    and is 3g network available only in mumbai?
    I am expecting a reply from u in either mail or call
    u can mail me on abm_healthcare@yahoo.com
    i might also inform u that i am contemplating going to the consumer forums

because this is a clear case of satisfactory services not provided despite being fully paid for..........

Thanks A lot
    Paresh 7666787799
  • edited April 2011

After your assurance I was sitting idle that problem has been solved. But to my dismay, I again got next month bill of March 2011. I visited reliance web world at community center,NFC,New Delhi. There I got the information that no request for termination of my connection was pending . It is a very sorry affair. You donot give anything in writing. Your customercare employee disconnected the call inbetween. They are never accountable for their commitment. This is gross violation of customer rights. I have strong objection to your way of functioning which is undemocratic,unaccountable, total disorderliness in the system. They function in an autocratic way so that as much money can be extracted from the customer as possible. Please look into my case and come clean on these matters.

1. I requested for termination of my service in last week of february because of damaged device,both in webworld(NFC-DELHI) and customercare. But I got the information that my complaint has been registered as lost device which is totally wrong.

2 My first complaint in customercare for termination request no. was 149262534 after which i got the assurance that it would be terminated with in a week.

3. After getting the latest bill I contacted customercare with complaint no.151449732(jasvinder) Other no. was 151448862. I again requested for termination and got the same assurance.

4. I again recieved a call from Ashok from finance department. He was ready to wave off my charges March onwards. But I insisted to discontinue my service from the date I requested for. He told me to visit web world for this. Webworld people answered the same. They didnot have any information & I should contact customer care.

5. After that I contacted customercare on sunday 24th April at 6.30pm. The executive discontinued the phone abruptly.

Please give attention to my grievances & look into & solve the matter as early as possible. I am an old customer of reliance having your 3g netconection (8010263007) as well as 2g connection (9313563007) without any fault of mine! It sounds ridiculous. Please rectify your system so that it should be more transparent customer friendly.

edited April 2011

Hi Nirav,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

• edited May 2011
    I would like to complain about the poor customer care service received by reliance communcations for my cell num 9326972948.

I applied for the conversion of CDMA postpaid to GSM post paid in nearby reliance webworld in last week of april

I was told that it wil be done in 48 hours.

My CDMA service was deactivated after 48 hours but GSM service was not activated at least for more than 72 hours.
    but my incoming and outgoing services are stopped for no reason since last 2 weeks.

I am in touch with the customer care and local service provider but now i am annoyed with the service. I have received the THIRD CLASS SERVICE and I am loosing my valuable time in contacting customer care.

Could you please look into the matter of my number 9326972948.

On 07/05/2011 I spoke with customer care on 198 as the time limit of 4 days which was given to me for the resolution of complaint was over.I was told that my complaint is still in process and it will take 4 more days to resolve.

I am getting the problems as this number is given to all my patients and most of my medical emergency service is hampered due to problem with reliance service.

Please look into the matter and try to solve the problem. I am absolutely annoyed with service which I received.

Daily I am in touch with customer care and nodal office. I am getting asked the same questions and daily I am getting the answer that your request is being taken down and email is sent. your problem will be solved soon but I am not getting any reply from customer care nor the service is getting resumed.

Dr. Mahesh R. Asalkar
    MD,DNB,FCPS,DGO (Mumbai)
    Assistant Prof.
    Dept Of Obst & Gyn.
    MIMER Medical Collge,
    Talegaon Dabhade Pune (India)
    edited May 2011

Hi Nirav,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

• edited June 2011
    With due respect I have submit that my mobile No.8102639572 has been re-charged Rs.100/- lastly and as on date balance amount is Rs.03/- only due to deducted Rs.30/- for other services which has not been requested or operated by me to the Reliance communication authority. When my deduction come to my notice I have requested to refund the deducted amount but my complain No.15412601 registered on 05.06.2011 and assured to be resolved within 48 hours. The nodal officer Shri Shaiyad Haidar Bihar Jharkhand circle contact number has been provided to me is not working.
    Therefore, I am compel to approach to you for detail verification and instruct to the concerned to credit my deducted amount.
    Thanking you sir.
    yours
    dhananjay kant
    E mail ID No.dhananjaykant123@gmail.com
  • ashutosh_karnaashutosh_karna Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    [FONT=&quot]I have been using Reliance Netconnect datacard registered at bangalore address, with free roaming nationwide. I typically travel frequently between Delhi and Bangalore and have been working from Delhi since July'11 for some official reasons.I have been facing ultra slow internet speed in my area (Paharganj, Near karol Bagh, New delhi) since July. Regarding this when I first called Customer Care (late july), i was told that the issue is temporary and would be resolved in 48 hrs. The problem remained same and next time I was told it would be resolved by 31st Aug 2011. Again the problem remains the same, and when I spoke to Nodal desk on 12th Sep 2011 at 11:50 am, I was informed that their team is working on the issue and within 1 hour this would be resolved. The history of their false responses to my issue clearly indicates that they are simply giving a mere response to the complaint but are not actually working on it. It is also to be noted that their Network Team has been working on Network Upgradataion (as informed to me) for the last two months and at only one site in Delhi and yet not able to solve the Network congestion issue. It also shows how inexperienced the network team is, and also points to inefficiency of Nodal Desk to have a good hold on their network team. I have also mailed my complaint to Appellate Authority, Delhi and still have not got any response whatsoever.

The slow speed has been creating embarrassing situations to me for last 2 months when I just cannot attend any virtual meetings with my clients worldwide , transfer / present files, connect to VPN in Bangalore and US offices. This might deteriorate my rapport with the team.

I have asked Reliance several times to tell me the exact date of getting the issue resolved permanently or else let me know if they can't resolve at all, but in vain. Not only this, without availing any broadband service for the whole month of Aug and partially for July, I am still being charged for the broadband services.

Hence, I seek kind interference of Consumer Court to direct the higher authority of reliance netconnect services to do the needful at the earliest
    [/FONT]

Reliance Data Card no. 9313615282
    Complaint Id : 161153595

Contact : +91 -9999 11 3652[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Hi Ashutosh,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

• arvi.khatriarvi.khatri Junior Member
    Dear sir/madam,

I have been using netconnect broadband connection purchased at Pune under Post paid, unlimited tariff.
    Bills were approx Rs. 827 per month. on 13/14 Jun 2011, while making payment through my services account by debit card, trasaction appeared failed. So I had to make the payment by going to Reliance Mobile by cash. However, on enquiry, I came to know that the amount of Rs 1654.50 were deducted from my account.
    In this regard, I wrote to Netconnect at netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com and also to the bank.

After few days, i received a call from Reliance stating that my excess payment of Rs. 1654.50 were received by them, but the same cannot be reverted. It would be adjusted against ensuing months bills. I concurred.

Till July there were no problem. Since end of July, my connected got suspended. On enquiry, I was told that payment was due.

In furtherance of my complain, I produced the bank statement and card info, however no concrete action.

It was said to me later that the amount of Rs 1654.50 has been reverted back to my account on chargeback intimation from the bank. And I should contact the bank.

I contacted the bank and also has been watching my account, however so far no reversal i.e. no credit to my account.

I contacted nodal officers too several times but no due response and solution. As of now, it is said that my connection is terminated and I can no more use the modem.
    Pl help me find the justice.
    Dear sir/madam,

Pl help me find the justice.

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

You may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with all the details.

Hi Ashutosh,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

• deysankar5deysankar5 Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    I am suscriber of reliance communication and my mobile no. is 9864408381.I found that in last two month from my balance the service provider deducted almost Rs 45/- by providing value added service without my knowledge which I never ask for.This is a regular practice they do in North east (mostly in Assam).They are doing this type of unetical practice in their business.Many of my colleauge too are sufferer of this unethical practice.I want my deduction should be refunded and they should stop this unethical practice in north east.

from
    Sankar nath dey
    10-13-2011, 08:38 PMdeysankar5

Hi Sankar,

10-13-2011, 08:38 PMdeysankar5

Hi Sankar,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

• edited October 2011
    I am a Relaince Netconnect customer. My MDN number is 9343903089. I have logged a complaint in Chennai Nodal office regarding poor speed on 29th Aug 2011. They said it will be fixed by 30th Oct 2011. I approached the appellate authority telling that if you are not providing the service give me a bill waiver. Because the speed provided to me is just 110 Kbps. I have already paid the bill without any services for the last month.. But they are telling me to pay the bill. Please let me know how to approach the consumer court in relation to such cheating done by Relaince Comm.

rajatbrai@gmail.com

• assignindiaassignindia Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    FROM SANJAY NARAYANAN RELIANCE TELECOM A/C. NO. 100000107133661

Dear Mr. Hariharan Vilayanur, ( KARNATAKA Reliance Appellate Authority)

I want to bring to your kind notice that I am unnecessary being harassed by redtapism or high handedness of the staff of reliance telecom. Please go through the email I had sent to the nodal officer on Sept.14th and also to the customer care on 10th Sept. but till date no action as been taken.. nor I have reacived any acknowledgement from them.

I am still being harassed by the legal department of reliance by getting threatening calls, yesterday i received a call from Some Mr.Rajiv Acharya, Information officer (Mob.no. 07838637829) telling me that a case is filed against me in a Delhi court ( case no. DNA/201/11) and that I should talk to one Adv. S.B. Chaudhary( Mob.No. 09582416794) for out of court settlement or a FIR will be sent to wanawadi police station for my arrest or to pay of Rs.2890/- immediately in any web world or face a CID arrest and a court case. I really fail to understand why i am going through all this for no mistake of mine.. the only mistake i feel is that i was a reliance telecom client.
    I am really worried and also upset on handling of my case by customer care and nodal office.. Now i have only hope on you and am confident that you can help me to come out of this mental agony.

I have been repeatedly telling them to send me a no dues certificate and also disconnect my connection.. but i see now that my connection is still on and the bills are getting piled up. Though i regularly get a call from a person in pune saying your connection has been disconnected and we want to recover the instrument and the modem.. where as i have already paid for the modem..

Till now i have not received any acknowledgement from the nodal office about action on my complaint.. so now I am forced to write to you asking for help..

Please do the need full. Please send me a acknowledgement for the same.

regards,

Subject: Complaint Against Reliance WEB WORLD in New Town Yelahanka. Banglore
    To: Rcomnodalofficer.karnataka@relianceada.com

To, 14/9/2011

Mr.Prabhu Shankar,
    Nodal Officer Karnataka Region.

I want to bring to your notice that I am unnecessarily being harassed by the reliance management for no fault of mine. Please kindly look into my matter.

1. I am holding a broad band connection on the name of Mr. Sanjay Narayanan ( A/c. No. 100000107133661) at Pune. I am out of town for last 6 months. I have not received any hard copy of the bill nor any email for last 4 months. I was called by one recovery agent one day and was asked to pay Rs.1100/- due on my account. I asked him if i can pay it in Bangalore reliance web world since i am here for last 6 months. He agreed and sent me a sms of account number saying that it belongs to me the number he gave me was 1000001145313. I paid Rs.1100/- the very next day i.e. on 20/7/2011 in reliance web world at new town yelahanka. (receipt is attached in the mail. receipt no.7024930). I thought everything is settled and called the customer care asking them to terminate my services.

2. Once fine day i am getting a call from one Adv. Rajesh. (02265664552/53) from Mumbai saying that you have not paid the bill for last 4 months in spite of sending so many reminders and notices and we are talking legal action on or even a warrant. I told him that I have paid the money and gave him the receipt no. he confirmed to me that Reliance has not received the money and he is not having any details of my payment made as the account in which i have done the payment is wrong (A/c.1000001145313.). he gave me a correct account number latter on ( A/c. No. 100000107133661) . he asked me to talk to the web world where i paid the amount.

3. Next day when i went and clarified it with the web world they bluntly told me that we don't have any records as the franchise is changed and you find out yourself from the old franchise. There started my nightmare. After a lot of argument with the most non co-operative reliance staff i could find out that the old franchise was M/s.SSS Infocom Owned by Mr. Harish Babu (9342510737) during this time one of his staff has taken the money and issued manual receipt as there was no system in the web world ( pathetic). When later it was taken over by new franchisee M/s Pragati Tele Solution owned by Mr. Satish (9343333326 A person who does not know what customer care is). They did not have any record of the same. so they are not responsible for the dealing of old franchisee ..( I was wondering if I was paying to reliance as company or the franchisee...) Later on the blame game started between old and new franchisee and their staff and i still don't know where my money has gone and I also came to know that the amount was neither credited to the wrong a/c. no. i had given nor to my A/c.. So. where is the amount gone.

4. In the mean time i am continuously getting harassment and threatening calls from this so called Adv. Rajesh to send me a Arrest warrant. Now i don't know what to do So i had told him to go ahead and book a case on me and issue a Arrest warrant. So that I can expose the Mismanagement of the Franchisee and Reliance.

I called up the toll free number of nodal officer in the morning and they advised me to wait for 48hrs to sort out the problem and also send a email to the above email id. I hope the matter gets solved as soon as possible. After A second thought I feel like going to Consumer Court to get Justice for the Harassment and Threats........

Please do the need full.

regards,
    Sanjay Narayanan

From: sanjayexp@hotmail.com
    To: customercare@relianceada.com
    Subject: Credited in wrong account number.
    Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 20:40:10 +0530

I am having a internet connection in pune with telephone number 02030426952 and my a/c number is 100000107133661. I had paid a due of Rs.1100/- on 20/7/2011. at your web world in new town yelanka banglore vide receipt no. 7024930/ book no.640998. I guess it is wrongly credited to some other account which was wrongly mentioned by your agent. The a/c number in which it is credited is 100000114549313. Now it is showing pending in my account and i am getting a lot of harrassing calls from your people to pay the same. I would appreciate if you can rectify the same asap.
    SANJAY NARAYAN
  • edited November 2011
    Sir/Madam I have recharged my account on 18 nov with a sum of Rs 200. thereafter in the morning of 20 nov, I received a message of my account balance as Rs.15. On the same day I called Customer Care as where have my money being deducted but no one gave me the answer for my account.In the morning of 21 nov 9:10 am I have again recharged with an amount of Rs. 50, and by 10:40 am today I have received the message of my account balance as Rs. 5. This is a serious grievance, and I want the authorities to please resolve it at the earliest.I have called several times to 198 and to *333 but my call is not being received by any customer care representative. Please do the needful. MY mobile no. is 8591188250
  • edited November 2011
    Dear sir / madam,

this is to inform you that, below mentioned area has a lot of customers, who are facing call disconnect, call drop due to network problems. after communication from your network team, I have got a information like power backup and AC not functioning properly.
    there is no any alternate power supply to provide electric supply in absence of electricity.

I request you to install new tower for CDMA & GSM network to increase better consumer experiances except customer.

please look into the matter and do the needful ASAP.

I am happy to help you in this for these locations. please feel free to call me,

1-Village Dasratmau bhelsar crossing thana rudauli distt. Faizabad (UP EAST)

2-Village Bhadokher post etaura thana puracalander distt. Faizabad (UP EAST)

3-Village Shaikpur jafer thana raunai tehsil Sohawal distt. Faizabad

4-Grand Market, Behind Burlington Hotel, Near Harmain Hospital , Cantt Rd. Lucknow -226001 (UP EAST)

5-New Harchandrapur, Garhi Kanaura, Near Maviya Lucknow 226011 (UP EAST)

6-.- SYED.SUHAIL AKHTAR ,ROOP PUR KHADRA, SITA PUR ROAD LUCKNOW -226020

7-Village Asumau bhelsar crossing thana rudauli distt. Faizabad (UP EAST )

8- Village kola sharif thana raunai tehsil Sohawal distt. Faizabad (UP EAST)

9- Dena Bank Faridi Building Hazrat Ganj Lucknow 226001 (UP EAST )

10- NEERAJ SINGH HOUSE NO. A-323 ASHRAY ELDECCO UDYAN II RAEBARELLI ROAD LUCKNOW 226025

11- Satish tiwari SS-III-108 sector D-1 LDA colony Kanpur Road Lucknow - 226012

12- Nadeem Irfan P.O. & Village:- Dargah, Manjhgawa Shareef,Tehsil:- Fethpur,
    Distt:- Barabanki, ((UP EAST)
  • arvind maheshwariarvind maheshwari Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    I am arvind maheshwari and using reliance CDMA mobile no 93513 65068. At least 12 days ago i refused for the caller tune and it was discontinued but yesterday i found that again the caller tune is incorporated in may mobile while last time i stricly told to them that i am not needed the caller tune in my mobile.

By this you have deducted the charges from my balance twicely.

I once again request you that i did not require the caller tune in my mobile and please banned the same strictly in my mobile with immediate effect. And the amount which you have deducted from my balance be refunded to my.

a.maheshwari
    edited December 2011
    Hi Arvind,

• aashish9760aashish9760 Member
    edited January 2012
    My net connect number is 7520224661 and it has been suspended without noticing me and now customer care says go to reliance outlet I m being fed up from the services given by reliance
    Alternate number is 9803653267
    Hi Aashish,

• arvind maheshwariarvind maheshwari Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    Refer may earlier complain dt.27.11.2011 on that day i lodge my complain regarding the caller tune and it was solved by you and also assured me that in near future you will not get it.

But today i received the sms regarding the caller tune and the same message is erased by me. After erasing the message the caller tune is incorporate in my mobile.

Please look into this matter and remove the same and if u deducted any charges against this caller tune be refunded me back.

a.maheshwari
    93513 65068
  • Krishna MangalKrishna Mangal Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    I am Krishna Mangal using Reliance CDMA 7498382962 prepaid.
    The reliance guys called up and offered me the postpaid plan-440(dt.5/3/2012) as per my usage.
    I then paid Rs.300 and submitted the required documents for converting my prepaid to postpaid 440 as instructed by Reliance.

Till now there has been no activation and also when I tried to contact them but they are not responding.
    Once they replied that the collecting person has resigned and the money is with him.

Can you please have a look into this matter?

Krishna Mangal