Reliance Nodal Officer

Comments

• edited October 2011

I have used reliance GSM prepaid card from more than 2 years. service is quite satisfactory but monday dated 24.10.2011 I have recharge with amount Rs50/- after two days i have checked my balance it was 21Rs. when i call customer care for the complaint the person told me that because of using R-World your balance is cut by 5 Rs. but i have never used the R-world. Today 26.10.2011 again i have checked my balance it is cut by 20 Rs. I dont know why this is happening.

This is what reliance fraud with the customer.

This is my suggestion to my all collegue don't go for reliance because of its fraudulent nature.

Hemant Gade
    edited October 2011

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

• c_adakc_adak Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    I am the reliance CDMA user.I have two connection of CDMA No.9332554992 and 9333867271. But ,from 24.10.2011 to till now both no.are not work certain area where i live.. there there no.are good working before the given date...now over other area altho very good working but only here not working. Tower is full and handsets are ok. I inform to castomer service more times. but not get any suitable answer. since,please kindly and soon solve my problem. nothing else i should leave these connection. Thanking You. Happy Depaboli too late.
    edited October 2011

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

You may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with all the details.

• edited November 2011
    I am very sorry to inform you that Reliance Customer Care failed to solve my problem and again I have to approach you for the same. On 26th Oct (Depawali) I got the cracker form my Reliance mobile (8088075600). At around 0430 am, I got two SMS one after another stating that your balance is low and reached to Rs. 15/- second massage states that is has reached to Rs. 5/- . In the morning around 0700 am when I checked I have been left with only Rs. 1.9. I don’t understand without using the phone how my balance is debited. In the morning (1015am) I called up Customer care to get another shock from the executive officer (Grish). He very rudely replied it has been used by you only, when I asked him to connect his supervisor, he refused to do so, after keeping me in hold and lot of argument(for 20mts) he lastly connected to Naramada madam. She very politely told me that some pack has been activated, she will deactivate it and the amount will be credited in 24 hours. But to my surprise it has never been credited till date. I contacted regularly upto to 29 Oct but nothing has been done, the only reply I got, that it has been posted and will be credited in 24 hrs. If it has been posted were it has gone. This is the frequent problem I am facing in this Karnataka circle. Why such packs are activated even if the phone is not used.

Shekhar
    24/10/2011 3:44:00 PM Nikhil_Dubey

Hi Nikhil,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

• piyush upadhyaypiyush upadhyay Junior Member
    Dear Sir/Madam

I am using a reliance 3g data card no. 8287452984 with the data card
    dongle provided by said company's outlet in vaishali sector-4
    ghaziabad.

As per internet service provider, i have taken a plan for maximum use
    with the speed of more than 3.2 MBPs, where as I am not able to even
    use speed of more than 800 kbps. I have lodged a complaint in customer
    care of your company. The company officials have closed my complaint
    saying that there is no problem from there end. I have visited store
    also regarding this problem but did not get any positive resolution of
    my problem.

Further I got a call recently from some Reliance customer care
    executive, who after inquiring various things, told me that this
    particular dongle is not a registered data card. How is it possible
    that the product bought from Reliance Web World may also be un
    registered?

Kindly look in the matter and help me to get a resolution as soon as possible,
    Piyush Upadhyay
    11-01-2011, 10:17 AMUnregistered

Hi Shekhar,

edited November 2011

We were unable to reach you on your phone number as it was switched off.

You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with details for the assistance required.

Hi Manmathrao,

We tried to call you on your phone number but could not reach you as there was no response.

Hi Anamika,

• edited November 2011

Sub.: COMPLAINT No.164256811 dated 21/10/11 (NODAL)

This is with further reference to my complaint & grievance over phone and my complaint no 164256811 dated 21st.Oct.11.
    Though my complaint to nodule office is first time I had made many complaints to your customer care regarding net connection failure. But nothing has been productively done to redress my grievance. It is so irritating that very often my connection got disconnected in the course of browsing and I am just left in lurch. Many times it happens that I had to ignore complaining to you just to avoid my BP shoot up.
    I could understand if it happens once in a while. Left with no choice as a last resort I am sending this mail to you hoping that I may get some redressal & a permanent solution from your end at the earliest.

It is needless to say that consumers' interest and satisfaction is "Paramount" for any concern.

In this juncture I also need a waiver for one month atleast as I am deprived of using your connection.

Awaiting a fruitful solution at the earliest.

Madurai R.Balasubramaniam
  • Harish Kumar KakkarHarish Kumar Kakkar Junior Member
    Reliance Nodal officer,
    I have a Pre-paid mobile no. 8010896955 of M/S Reliance. The account balance of aforesaid mobile was Zero on 27/09/2011 while it was Rs. 89.43 on 26/09/2011. I was unable to Contact customer care due to Zero balance. Therefore, I got it recharged for Rs.100/- on 27/09/2011 and enquired at *333 of Reliance Customer Care on what account my balance was debited/charged for Rs. 89.43. After lengthy discussion it came out that by default computer software of Reliance had not deducted Rs.1/- on account of SMS Pack charges and, therefore, Rs. 89.43 were deducted towards charges for SMS sent by my mobile. (It is pertinent to state that I am entitled to send 100 SMS per day on deduction of Rs.1/- for SMS Pack). He assured that the wrong deduction will be credited back to my account within 2 days. The Service Request no. provided for the same is 162645486 dated 27/09/2011. I received SMS from Reliance on 28/09/2011 that the aforesaid SR has been processed, but the balance of my account was not credited with Rs. 89.43. Therefore, I contacted Customer Care on 29/09/2011 and 01/10/2011. Both times Customer care executive told me that the my aforesaid Service Request is under process as per their computer and it will be resolved very soon.
    Thereafter, I tried many times on *333 to know the status of my service request but it was busy all the time. Ultimately I could talk to Customer care executive on 08/10/20111 and 09/10/2011, both time Customer care executive told me that the record is being updated on computer hence they were unable to tell the status of my complaint. Finally, I was able to talk to the senior of Customer care Sh. Ravi Shankar who told that my request has been resolved with the status that no wrong deduction has been made from my account. When I told him the conclusion of earlier discussion with the Customer care executive on 27/09/2011. He said that he will again forward my complaint to the concerned unit for resolution vide S.R.no.163370379 dated 9/10/2011, Again on 11/10/2011, I received SMS from Reliance stating that aforesaid S.R. has been processed and there was no wrong deduction from my account .

In view of the above, it is regretted to intimate that I had not been given fair justice by the Reliance in dealing with my complaint. The wrong deduction due to failure of computer software in deducting Rs.1/- , caused loss of money and time, as well as a lot of harassment to me. This is not the first time Reliance has made wrong deduction, earlier it was due to activation of Hello Tune by Reliance, on its own. You are, therefore, requested to kindly look into the matter and get the wrong deduction credited to my account.
    Sub: Complaint reg. wrong deduction in the account of Mobile no.8010896955

11-04-2011, 09:04 PM #193
    R.BALASUBRAMANIAM Guest
    Default Broadband connection is not working (user id 333415641996)

Sub.: COMPLAINT No.164256811 dated 21/10/11 (NODAL)

Awaiting a fruitful solution at the earliest.

Madurai R.Balasubramaniam

Hi Madurai,

11-06-2011, 09:26 PM #194
    Harish Kumar Kakkar
    Harish Kumar Kakkar is offline Junior Member Harish Kumar Kakkar is on a distinguished road

Nov 2011

Default Sub: Complaint reg. wrong deduction in the account of Mobile no.8010896955

Sub: Complaint reg. wrong deduction in the account of Mobile no.8010896955

Hi Harish,

edited November 2011

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Details of my Reliance Netconnect Broadband Connection:-

My Reliance Account Number:- 9379389821

I am using Reliance Netconnect Broadband Post Paid connection for more than 1 year now. My original plan was:-
    3 GB Day + 10 GB Night of free usage & Minimum Rental:- 1200+

Since I was a privileged customer, Reliance reduced my rental to 750+ per month for 3 GB day & 10 GB night of free usage.

Problem:-
    -- Unresonable Bills as per my usage.

Aug month Bill = 2644/-
    Sep month Bill = 3409/-
    Recent Bill = 744/- (Never used the connection & this bill was sent when my connection was blocked & when my "complain" was being resolved by Reliance)

Although my usage was way resonable, I was given with such high bills. However, I paid August 2011 Bill of Rs. 2644. Right now I am willing to pay September Bill of Rs. 3409 too.
    But I cannot pay Rs. 744 when I never used the connection at all.

Conclusion:-
    a) I will pay 3409 Rupees for Sep. But I cannot pay Rs. 744 when I did not use the connection even for a minute.
    b) I would like to close this connection because I am very unstatisfied with such high bills after clearing (a)
    c) Please stop generating more bills the new month as we speak because I cannot afford to pay you when my complain is being resolved by Reliance & when I am not using the connection.

-Sriram

11-09-2011, 01:15 PM #198 Sriram V
    Guest Unresonable Bills - Unable to even pay and close the connection
    Details of my Reliance Netconnect Broadband Connection:-

My Reliance Account Number:- 9379389821

3 GB Day + 10 GB Night of free usage & Minimum Rental:- 1200+

Problem:-
    -- Unresonable Bills as per my usage.

Aug month Bill = 2644/-
    Sep month Bill = 3409/-

But I cannot pay Rs. 744 when I never used the connection at all.

Conclusion:-

-Sriram

Hi Sriram,

Hi Shekhar,

Hi Sriram,

• edited November 2011

I would like to draw your kind attention towards Distributor ( Sumeru, near mayur resturant) who is not providing sim card of Reliance gsm as printed rate Rs.4 only, i would like to say that i am a recognize dealer of your reputed company and i am working from a long time with your company with fully satisfaction but now problem is distributor giving us sim card in Rs.15 but MRP printed on sim Rs.4 so let me know how can a dealer sale a product more than printed rate which is illegle you know batter, due to this we are unable to giving activations so you are requested to take an early action which is highly appreciated.

THANKS & REGARDS
    HADI TELECOM
    9310101094,9015053977 and 9811859670, 9136061515
    174/3 moonga nagar karawal nagar Delhi 110094.

THANKS & REGARDS
    HADI TELECOM
    9310101094,9015053977 and 9811859670, 9136061515
    174/3 moonga nagar karawal nagar Delhi 110094.
  • edited November 2011
    i deepak james having no.07828996737 am fedup from ur services.every now and then R.30 is being deducted from my prepaid account.i also complained few days back.& the money was waived off but the same has happened again.yesterday also they deducted 30rs from my balance.i called to no. of nodal officer but the no. is out of service.my email id is ddjames@sail-bhilaisteel.com.better u contact me in my cell @give me ur nodal office no.
  • bhatmohsinbhatmohsin Junior Member
    edited November 2011

My name is Mohsin Ahmed Bhat, I am from Powzalpora Shalimar Srinagar. I want to bring to your notice that I bought a new reliance sim bearing number 9018033375 which got activated on 05-11-2011. Before bying the sim the dealer here told me that the sim cost is 100 rupees in which I will get talktime of 50 rupees and for every recharge of 100 or more I will get double talktime for next three months. When my sim got activated I got talktime of just 35 rupees and when I recharged with 100 rupees the same day I got talktime of 97. The dealer told me that the extra talktime will be credited in next 24 hrs. but that did not happen and I called the costomer care. There one executive who recieved my call was unable to answer and he transferred his call to the senior executive. When I asked that senior executive about my problem, he did not gave me any proper answer. When I asked him that I was committed a first talktime of 50 rupees he denied, when I asked him abiut double talktime offer he said there is no such offer, Even I told hi that I have seen the posters and heard the ads on radio but his answer really bought me into shock. he said that the offer is notfrom reliance but from the dealers. he ssaid that reliance has got no such offers. He said the posters and radio ads are given by dealer and not the company. I got angry and told him to learn about the process again and he does not deserve to be a floor senior. After that my customer care number got barred and even a balance of 50 rupees got deducted from my account. Now when I am calling the customer care number, my call gets disconnected. I request you to kindly look into the matter, I hope atleast this time my mail will be checked and my questions will be answered.

• manmathraomanmathrao Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    Hi reliance cusomer service bad guys..
    So many times i sent n number of email to you but result is zero, my concern is
    Balance got ded of 61.00 from my number 9015977369 on 19-11-2011. but i have till gprs bal 18.76 MB , bal ded from main ac/
    As per msg from 55333 at 8:39 am is "Dear cusomer your mobile broadband on reliance 3g balance for 3g_default is 18.76 Mb and is valid til 20/11/2011. Reliance".. but then after i started browse but bal ded ... what a cheating .. i made 5 calls to ccare but all disconnected by your end on 011.30333333(Because i am unable to contact to *333 and 198)..Please refund all ammount other wise have to portout and i will escalate the matter on high authority..

Manmath rao
    11-19-2011, 01:27 PM
    bhatmohsin

Hi Mohsin,

Hi Team,

In spite of my several requests, this case has not been resolved yet. I have been again charged Black Berry charges for this month also. Since day one I am saying that I am not using a Black Berry. It is a straight wrong charge on me since Day-One.

So I am discarding this sim card. I do not want any contact or correspondence from your side. Because, I waited for one month for resolving this case. But I think you do not have time for your customers.

Again, for the month of October I think my usage is Rs 255(except BB Charge) and no-dues for this month (as I do not had out-going facilities since a month and in-coming facility from today). But I think the pain I took by contacting the customer care for around 8 times and writing these e-mails is much much more than this amount. So I am not going to pay this anymore.

Regds,Durgesh
    Hello Sir ,

I have posted the below posting and i would like to remove the posting or mask my address as give my complete address.

Suneel kumar
    sunil025 wrote: »
    Hello Sir,

I need your help in getting my reliance broadband connection. I have taken a connection on Sept 02 and i have issued a cheque and amount got deducted from my account. below are the details

10/09/2011 AX2128960 INWCLG 128960 RELIANCE COMMUNICATION INF R.C.C. BANGALORE 1,049.00

They have installed the wire to my account and as i was not available at home i requested them to come next day and activate the account which they agree. I have tried to contact representative and customer care several times but my attempts fail.

Please find the details below of the connection:
    As per your application your details are as below.
    1. CAF no.:17800028398448
    2. Subscriber ID/s :
    1) POTS - 8033282915
    2) DIA - 340033336026
    3. Name (Customer Name) :MR SUNEEL KUMAR
    4. Address (Customer Address) :# 18/19-1, SHIVASAI, 1ST CROSS, 4TH CROSS, HOSUR ROAD, NANJAPPA LAYOUT, ADUGODI
    5. Alternate contact no. :9591679887
    6. e-mail ID :sunil025@gmail.com
    7. Services Opted :Landline and Broadband
    8. Rate Plan: :WCCI549 and WCCI549

Kindly help me in getting the connection or the amount.

Thanks in advance for the great help.

-Suneel KUmar