Reliance Nodal Officer

1565758596062»

Comments

Hello Customer care
    My mobile number is 8088342158.I have never opted for any VAS service but Reliance has sent a message that Amount Charged for VAS Hungama Subscription is 20 rupees. I HAVE NEVER OPTED FOR THIS SERVICE. When I send 155223 a STOP command it says no VAS is active.
    So, kindly deactivate this VAS and refund my 20 rupees,because I have never opted this.You people are big THUG.
    Please advice,
    Anjan
    5 days back i recharged my reliance mobile with Rs 156 1GB 3G Pack, since then i am not able to see 3G on my mobile. Tried atleast 100 time to get through to customer care using *333, 198, 30333333 but all in vain. Really surprised at there IVR facility, it just hungs anywhere. Can any one help me, i am not getting help from anywhere and finally i have decided to scarp this non-sense mobile SIM/Network and ask for my money back.
    can anyone help me here..

My no is 9608484322, there is no any value added service activated. but my account is debited Rs 3.00 At a frequency and Rs 30.00 at a time. Please take a notice and stopped the deduction in feature.

Deepak kumar thakur
    Dear Sir/Mam,

your company deduct 1rs from my account daily,if i call on customer care then they said that you used our services but i don't use any type of your services

Kindly solve this problem.

Best Regard,
    Mohan Singh
    Hello I am Balinder my no is 9541268825
    My balanace is deducting continue last three Days.
    After balance deduction thay send messege you have subscribed services.
    At a time allways they activate more services.
    I call costmercare officers & they
    Close services but after 15 day
    Automatic activate any service & deduct balance
    I am using broadband service from Reliance communication and I am facing frequent problem of losing network. Most of the time it takes 2-3 days to recover. Recently, when my network connection has lost and I have make complaint at customer care various time but till my problem is not resolved by your GOOD TEAM. I am pursuing about this problem with Reliance customer care, and each time Customer Care executive said that they are forwarding my complaint to higher priority to their technical group and they can not provide every time new complain number because your complain is already register. But it seems that there is no control on their technical group. If any one ask from me how the Reliance broadband work So I think so that I should suggest them that IT DOESN'T WORK, DONT BE FOOLED BY THEIR COMPETATIVE RATES BECAUSE YOU ONLY GET THE SERVICES FOR 50% OF THE WHOLE DAY. Reliance, My subscriber Id is 387895050321.
    i am now fed up from the deduction of balance form last 2 months. whenever after deduction i am trying to contact with customer care form last 1 month they are not picking up my call. i even regularly try to solve my problem by mailing it to customer care but from them i also dont get any reply. they think that i have extra money or what?? my name is jaideep singh and my contact number is 8699738669. you have to do something because now it is increasing so much.
    Dear Reliance customer care,

I would like to inform you my name is Sudeept Dutta and my mother use Reliance Smart prepaid service his number is +91-7724075877.

I am writing this complaint letter to you because yesterday I found my main balance has unwanted deducted Rs. 5 and in daily basis Rs.1 deduct. I don't know why this happen. I want to say you this my humbly request please stop all unwanted activity if they start and refund my all balance to me and I want to know why my balance deduct
    My second point is I have regular take your tariff Rs.62 and I have 180 rs balance for any local cal but suddenly its will change now its a smart to smart balance. how its possible. please give me the clarification.
    If you are not able to help me then say to me clearly I am willing to take action against this problem on my own by reporting this to TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) and also CONSUMER COURT and News Papers if I have to.

Sudeept
  • mnsmns Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    I was using a postpaid connection( no. 9019924878) from January onwards and changed it to prepaid one month back with resubmitting documents from the same reliance stores where from I took the connection initially. Then it was converted to prepaid but suddenly services were stopped without intimation. While contacting service centre I was told service will be resumed within that particular day itself. Though one month almost is over and I am regularly visiting the customer center and still my services are barred.
    I am really fed up begging customer care people repeatedly. Please let me know the reason for what services were stopped for my connection. Also I would like to know if it will be resumed.

I maid online complaints but it was not solve. Followings are the service request no.

With regards,

Manas Sarkar
    Bangalore

i have brought a cdma sim on 21-8-2014 which is not yet activated whos no is 9350860571 "once it was activated and again it is deactive". nobody is taking the responsbility for it neither the customer care nor the retailer.

I bought a Reliance Prepaid Sim 10 days ago but it has still not been activated. I submitted all the necessary documents and have gone to the vendor repeatedly, yet i have received no service at all.
    My number is 08256048795
    My Reliance No.9330850933 is lifetime Number,This lifetime Rate 999/- .This connection is off.Pls running this connection.

Rekha Lahiri,Jadunathbati,Halisahar
    Ph:+919433513512
    Good Morning Sir/Madam,
    I have using Reliance GSM Delhi-NCR region sim (8287806085). Since last one month I am getting message from RM-Reliance for being charged for VAS USSD and Easymobile by Reliance. They are consistently cutting balance for the above mentioned services. Whenever I try to talk to reliance customer care representative, the phone automatically get disconnected after few steps.
    I tried to call on *333 as well as 198.
    I am shocked with the attitude and services of the company have towards its customers. This issue has caused lots of mental and monetary harassment to me. Kindly look into the matter on urgent basis.

S Kumar
    my 3g balance was 3565.99 mb at 08:37 am on 14/07/2014. my internet was not working so i contact to customer care. they say every thing is ok, but i was unable to access internet. so i recharge with 10 rupees to increase the main account balance. but the same problem after that i was facing, so i use the sim in dongal to check the problem. the internet was working i was happy, so i disconnect the dongal use the sim in mobile. but the problem is same so i check the balance, the balance was empty and i was socked, so i contact to customer care they say u r using sim in dongal so the data was lapse. they did not show any where if the data is for mobile and you will use the data in dongal the data will lapse. what i will do to get this data.

my no is +91-9692683228
    dear sir
    i am using the blackberry CDMA mobile phone no. 9316981978 from last 9 years. now i am using the roaming pack from last 2 years+. presently i am working at Mekhari circle Bangalore(HQ Training Command Air Force Campus).From last 5-6 months signal in our campus is either nil or 1/5. In this regard i have filed the complaint on 05 Aug14 but signal strength has further decreased.Now i am compelled to switch to any other operator.This is reason no one is opting for reliance connection in our campus instead people opt for Airtel connection.As i am having the handset CDMA then i have to purchase a GSM set and take a sim of other oprator and approach consumer court in this regard.But before all this action as a loyal customer, I thought to bring this to your notice the problem faced by the other reliance customers at our campus and company is loosing the customers day by day.Hope for early solution to the problem.
    Wg Cdr JP Mishra
    Bangalore-06
  • mnsmns Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    I was using a postpaid connection( no. 9019924878) from January onwards and changed it to prepaid one month back with resubmitting documents from the same reliance stores where from I took the connection initially. Then it was converted to prepaid but suddenly services were stopped without intimation. While contacting service centre I was told service will be resumed within that particular day. Though one month almost is over and I am regularly visiting the customer center and still my services are barred.
    I maid online complaint but it was not solve. Followings are the service request no.

With regards,

Manas Sarkar

Bangalore
  • catchsancatchsan Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    This mail is to express concerns on the inappropriate billing on my data card usage.

Mail ID: santoshkumar.tcs@gmail.com

I received a bill of INR 673 for my August usage. According to my agreed plan, I should get the bill of INR 506 only.
    For the month of July, I was charged only INR 506. I expressed this concern to the collection agent who called me some 5 days before the due date.
    He advised me to check with customer care.

I tried calling customer care, but was not getting connected for a long time. I also didn’t get any reply for my “call back” option chosen in IVR.

Luckily I was able to connect to customer-care last Saturday morning (6th Sep).
    A gentleman took the call and I expressed the concern on the discrepancy in my bill between last month and current month.
    He clarified that my data card has been migrated to a new plan and that is why I received a higher bill amount.
    I said that I didn’t make any request for change in plan and wanted him to investigate on that.
    He then wanted me to wait online until he checks some details and kept me on hold. After making me wait for 30 minutes, he cut the call abruptly without providing any solution.

I expressed the same concern about the discrepancy in bill.
    She said, the plan is changed as per my request on 14th July (not sure about the date).
    I tried to explain her a lot that I didn’t request any change in plan.
    I also clarified that no one on my behalf requested for migrating to a new plan.
    She was questioning me back that how can someone change the plan without my request.
    After getting tired of explaining her, I asked her to register a complaint on my behalf to investigate on this matter.
    She suddenly refused that complaint cannot not be taken for this case.
    She was not ready to listen to my reasonable request to investigate on phone calls to find out if any request came from my side for migration to new plan.
    She was persistent on saying that the complaint cannot be taken for this case and I only have requested for migration.
    Then she cut the call abruptly while I was in conversation with her.

As a customer, am I not having the right to ask for investigation on the mysterious change in data plan?
    How can the customer support person cut the call abruptly without giving any solution when a customer is in conversation?
    The customer care is indebted to provide me a solution as I am paying for support in my monthly bill.

IMPORTANT:
    As it had become repetitive to have painful incidents with customer care, I request you to disconnect my datacard service immediately.

Santhosh.
    catchsan wrote: »

Santhosh.

Dear Santhosh,

• catchsancatchsan Junior Member

Santosh.
    hi,
    my mobile no is 7827433426 and I have been charged several times for different VAS services, when ever I call to customer care they refund the money.

now my question is

why do they charge and then refund later when I call them?

Am i here to just to call customer care? Don't I have any work to do?
    hi,

now my question is

why do they charge and then refund later when I call them?

Am i here to just to call customer care? Don't I have any work to do?

Reliance Communications
    Dear sir followings are the detail of my e recharge of mobile no. 7821925064.
    "Thank you for using My Services to recharge online.
    We are unable to ascertain the status of below transaction currently from your Bank/ Card gateway. Please check the transaction status after 24 hours.
    Recharge Amount -55
    Transaction date - 23/08/2014 22:19:48
    Transaction Reference Number : 71476090
    Authorization Code : MICI3460192281"
    The automatic message was generated by you after unsuccessful recharge. Still refund is not made till date. Although i have emailed at customercare@relianceada.com 2 times, but no response is obtained. Kindly do needful.
    My email id: kamlashanker7@gmail.com

I am Mahender user of your reliance gsm sim. My complaint is againt to customer care. My no. is 9555349973/9310084301. My complaint is that i am unable to call customer care when ever i am trying to contact them on this they replied thank to call on customer care but no one receives the call. My complaint is also about my deduction of my balance every month about some value added services(VAS). So please solve my problem as soon as possible.

thanking you