Reliance Nodal Officer

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    sir,my reliance cdma number is 9333738770(west bengal,asansol pin 713333) and i am facing a lot of problem in network issue.. sir i want to inform that this time the worst has happened.. sir,from 3th june neither call is going or comming but full tower is showing.. i dont know how reliance people r so careless.. i cant complain it also in 198 because call is not possible for 3 days... i had previously camplained in network issue a lot of time,u can check it that this is not the first time..

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook for the assistance required.

edited June 2011
    We have all ready submitted all required documents for our company name and address change purpose, last three months, but till today we received your monthly invoice are old name and address,
    So, we request you to please change our billing name and address as earliest possible and oblige.
    (Our OLD Company name: Pushpak Trademech Pvt ltd.) & New name: Pushpak Trademech Ltd. Address: Plot No.:538,
    Road No.: 15, GIDC Kathwada, Ahmedabad-382430, (Our Cell No: 09328628601 to 08 all are CUG Plane.. our contact person no. 9328628607)

edited June 2011
    I am a Reliance customer for last 5 years . My problem is that I took some Net service through Reliance

4 month ago. This service are not required for me . I already told 15 days before to customer care officer

to disconnect the following service. they assured me that all the service which are not required to me

is disconnect and I will get a confirmation message. But till now I am not receive any message. Today I
    call to customer care and they are unable to give me positive answer. what I can do?

Again there are lots of problem for network also at my working place(Lepetkata, Dibrugarh, Gas Cracker)

This is for favour of your kind information and necessary action.

We have sent an email to you and are eagerly waiting to hear back from you.

You may reply to our email or write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with your contact details, and we will get back to you.

edited July 2011
    In order to close the connection I have deposited Rs 2250/- the total dues at your Bathinda office and requested them to close the connection. They have given a no for making request. The same was done twice but no action initiated by you. I was told to visit reliance webworld. I have visited your Noida Sector 18 Atta Market web world on 3rd june. They have informed that my request has not yet been registered. On request they have tried to enter my request but failed to do so. I am not using the said number since long and paid all dues without any use but closure of my connection is not being done. Please treat it as my request and close rthe connection and confirm the same to me. my email id rksinhaioc@gmail.com

Regards.

Sarita Sinha

Hi Sarita,

Respected mam,
    i am a user of reliace GSM and my mobile no is 9580873118. mam i am suffering from balance problem since last few days and regarding this my complain no are 154547165 and 154858918. many times i have talked to relience care officer n reliance nodal officer Jaspreet kour mam but they didn't resolve my issue.and they dont tell me where my balance gone . because reliance care officers tell me there will no schems where 337.82 rs. deducted and this balance is not deducted by GPRS team.

I hereby request you to kindly help me regarding this issue otherwise I have to complain this issue to consumer forum.

Awaiting your feedback on this matter,
    Harish Joshi
    Hi Harish,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

• rajatguptalkorajatguptalko Junior Member
    I am having a reliance broadband connection for last 2 years.
    Battery in in DP box is not working for last 1 month. I have compliants several times but of no use.
    Every time electricity goes net also become disfunctional so as landline and my work is hampered.
    But those bloody reliance employees say we don't have battery or some batteries came and were used in other places. And they close the complaint, even without informing me , just to impress higher management
    last time also I had to suffer for 2 months get the battery changed.
    This time I am going to Appellate Authority and May be change my connection to some better company.
    Reliance broadband lucknow jankipuram employees really sucks... they deserve a kick in the ass.
    They suck.........

Mr. Nodal Officer I contacted you 2 times yesterday, first time you told that I have forwarded your complaint with a strong reminder then after 1 hour complaint is closed without any information to me and without resolving the complaint.
    Then I made another complaint and Talked to you you said that I will see to what's happening after 1 hour complaint closed without any information to me and without resolving the complaint. You are sitting there to harass customer and make fun of there complaints what is your utility you forward a complaint and it is closed even without any intimation to customer and without any action on the problem.

I am going to make complaint against you to reliance higher management and to DOT for sure today evening or tomorrow morning if the complaint is not resolved by today evening and also tell me the details of that bloody employee who has closed my complaint 3 times without any action and

• mathurnileshmathurnilesh Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    I have a reliance post paid connection having no. 9864038144, I have submit request for change the service provider, I got a message from BSNF that my number will be ported on 05 august 2011, but my mobile’s service has been stopped today by reliance, I want to know what's causing it.

Nilesh Mathur

Hi Rajat,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

edited August 2011

If reliance official do care about the complaint call me at 0522-3059569

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was switched off.

• manmathraomanmathrao Junior Member
    Hi ..Reliance team.
    This is Jadidi bhima rao , MObile num 9015977369, want to inform u that services are activated on my number without cocern . ur *333 agent provided me abt offers, so i recharged with rc 24 & Rc 77 on dated 2 October,. But i am not getting the benifit of both Plans ... It is Wrongly Charging as 40 paisa for non REliance std numbers and 50 paisa for Reliance numbers instead of 25 paisa and 2o paisa. so i request u to give the benifit of that packs as well as Refund all the Wrongly charged amount as soon as possible...... Your ccare agents also unable to resolve abt this issue even Floor supervisor also .Sr has been raised on 3rd october ..sr num 163052137..

Bhima rao
    manmathrao wrote: »
    Hi ..Reliance team.

Bhima rao

Hi Bhima,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

• manmathraomanmathrao Junior Member
    Good afternoon,
    Hello Reliance customer care ..plz check abt the probllem of num 9015977369 . your cheating with the customer in offer releated detaisl . I recharges with rc 77/- but whenever i making call to any reliance numbers(Local /std) ,it is charging as 50 paisa per minute instead of 20 paisa for minute.. so i lost my huge amount in this cocern...already complaint also raised from your nodel help desk ,,, sr num is 163309313 .. it was wrong deducted of amount approxiametely of rs 70.00 .. is it ur good service ??????
    10-10-2011, 05:37 PMmanmathrao

dear sir
    idear sir,

i m arpnana chandele my contect no. 8287843600.. i have a reliance prepaid conecction. i m facing worng charges dedction problam last 20 days. i have rechered 77 rs pv.on last month but it was not working well so i complined for bl dedction many more time. but ur executive not able to soleved my problm. i recived a call by your mummbai department. but i have not recieved my balance refund. so plase chack my issue and solved my problam as soon as possible. i m regulere recharge my a/c. i m very dissetisfide for ur cc srvices. bcz i m alredy in cc in idea procss. so plz replay me.
    "thanks"

your faithfully
    arpana chandele
    jumbo8888@gmail.com
  • tiru3764tiru3764 Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    Sir, I am a new connection of reliance customer from a month of september 2011 and My mobile Number is 9861106920 Sir my balance in my mobile is deducting from 19th October Rs 30,before deducting of Rs 30 my total balance is Rs 47. Then i try to confirm the reason the customer care executive her name is SASIREKHA and she Lodged a complain of my number, and she gave me a service request number 164079168 . and after my balance is credited Rs 30, On 20th October my balance is deduct again of Rs 30. again i call the customer care executive her name is RINKU and he again lodged a complain and he give me a another service request number 164204491. and after i recharge a card of Rs 30, due to low balance in my mobile. On 21st October again my balance is deducted of Rs 30, again i call a customer care executive and i tell a problem of my balance deducting, they disconnect my phone. my total balanced deducted of Rs 60. Please help me and take steps against them and return my account balance.

Thanking You,
    TRINATH PRADHAN
    ROURKELA
    ORISSA-769012
    MOBILE NO.- 9861106920
  • tiru3764tiru3764 Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Sir, I am [/FONT]a new connection of reliance customer from a month of september 2011 and My mobile Number is 9861106920 Sir my balance in my mobile is deducting from 19th October Rs 30,before deducting of Rs 30 my total balance is Rs 47. Then i try to confirm the reason the customer care executive her name is SASIREKHA and she Lodged a complain of my number, and she gave me a service request number 164079168 . and after my balance is credited Rs 30, On 20th October my balance is deduct again of Rs 30. again i call the customer care executive her name is RINKU and he again lodged a complain and he give me a another service request number 164204491. and after i recharge a card of Rs 30, due to low balance in my mobile. On 21st October again my balance is deducted of Rs 30, again i call a customer care executive and i tell a problem of my balance deducting, they disconnect my phone. my total balanced deducted of Rs 60. Please help me and take steps against them and return my account balance.

Thanking You,
    TRINATH PRADHAN
    ROURKELA
    ORISSA-769012
    MOBILE NO.- 9861106920
    DEAR

i am using your gsm mobile but there is problem of network last one month no one solve my problem , i have complain 6 time in your toll free no 198

my post paid mobil no. is 09327232346

arun patel

b- 22 pramukh darshan soc.

near mathura nagair.
    old padra road,
    baroda

gujarat

india
  • Nikhil_DubeyNikhil_Dubey Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    I am a REliance GSM prepaid user in Madhya Pradesh.
    without my permission, They have deducted money from my account & Today i got SMS from Reliance care, By this sms i have to know that they activated some FILMYWORLD Service in my number.
    Hence I want this service to be deactivated and the amount to be refunded in my number.

Hope to get a positive reply soon.

Nikhil Dubey
    Hi Team,

I bought a Reliance Netconnect Datacard on the 5th Oct 2011, on the internet. The sales representative said that the datacard will be delivered within 2 hours, but it was not delivered on the same day, even though I did get a call from their representative, who requested if he could deliver the next day, since it was past 8pm. The card was not delivered on 6th Oct either, despite repeated calls on his # 9860227121 ( which he did not even receive). Finally the datacard was delivered on 7th Oct morning. The representative delivered the card (#9372341361) and took the relevant documents (address proof: electricity bill, ID proof: Passport Scan & a passport size photo)> He told me that I will receive a call from Reliance within 24hrs regarding the activation on the card. I waited for 24 hours and called him back, he said that there was some issue with the servers and it could not be activated till the next monday, 10th Oct. I waited the whole day and finally called the customer care, who helped me activate the card.

The card then worked for 2 days after which it stopped connecting. I called the customer care # and was told that the services have been suspended as the verfification failed. I requested for a re-verification, but they said that I will need to go to Reliance Web World and request them for re-verification. I called the representative, who had delivered the device and he said that he will submit the request to his branch manager and update me within an hour. I waited patiently and called back, to which he did not answer the call. This continued for a few days, where the represenative kept promising to process the request, but never responded. All this while my services have been suspended, since the 15th Oct.

Finally,on 22nd Oct, I went to the Reliance WeB World centre, Opp Aurora Towers, M.G.Road, Pune and they told me that the representative has not submitted my documents itself. The Reliance Web World personnel were also not ready to accept the documents, as the documents need to be submitted with the form with which the datacard was delivered. The stores person also tried contacting the represenative on his # (9860227121), who did not respond. All this while my datacard services have been suspended and i also have received a bill for services i did not use.

Please help me resolve this issue at the earliest, as no one among the store personal or customer care are able to give me a solution.
  • divya_joshidivya_joshi Junior Member
    Hello ,
    I am reliance cdma user (MOBILE NO.-9354102455 )and facing an utmost nuissance by your customer care executives .
    On 21th octuber at around 1:50 pm , i recieved a SMS that about deduction of Rs.30 and customer care executive of 198 number informed me that "Love tips" service have been activated which i hav'nt activated ever.

Again at around 2:30 PM i recieved a SMS that "caller tune service has been activated" and Re.1 was deducted for which i hav'nt subscribed for . i DEACTIVATED it but calling at 198 customer executive and he loged a complaint for balance refund (SR. request no. 164249189 ) and i sincerely requested to deactivate any of service activated on my cell number .
    Luckily balance of Re.1 was refunded .

Very next day again re.1 was deducted and reason given by customer care executive was(Caller service is still activated) . Again i deactivated it and was also told that 3 services(love tips , caller tunes and some other) are activated and i again requested to deactivate it for which i recierved a SMS of that its successfully done.

And today 25.10.2011 Re.1 is deducted from my balance and i called 198 customer care executive at 10.25 AM.
    A very stupid reason given was "Caller tune service has been activated and therefore re.1 is deducted.

My claim is " I have never activated any services for which i should charged for and after repeatedly requesting your customer care executive No request nothing is done.
    All the services are randomly activated on my phone.

I therefore request you to look into the matter and do the needfull.
    Hi Divya,

Hi Nikhil,

Hi Arun,

Hi Trinath,

10-24-2011, 08:26 PM
    Unregistered

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

You may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with all the details.

edited October 2011

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Hi Divya,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Hello Sir,

I need your help in getting my reliance broadband connection. I have taken a connection on Sept 02 and i have issued a cheque and amount got deducted from my account. below are the details

10/09/2011 AX2128960 INWCLG 128960 RELIANCE COMMUNICATION INF R.C.C. BANGALORE 1,049.00

They have installed the wire to my account and as i was not available at home i requested them to come next day and activate the account which they agree. I have tried to contact representative and customer care several times but my attempts fail.

Please find the details below of the connection:
    As per your application your details are as below.
    1. CAF no.:17800028398448
    2. Subscriber ID/s :
    1) POTS - 8033282915
    2) DIA - 340033336026
    3. Name (Customer Name) :MR SUNEEL KUMAR
    4. Address (Customer Address) :# 18/19-1, SHIVASAI, 1ST CROSS, 4TH CROSS, HOSUR ROAD, NANJAPPA LAYOUT, ADUGODI
    5. Alternate contact no. :9591679887
    6. e-mail ID :sunil025@gmail.com
    7. Services Opted :Landline and Broadband
    8. Rate Plan: :WCCI549 and WCCI549

Kindly help me in getting the connection or the amount.

Thanks in advance for the great help.

-Suneel KUmar
  • HARDIK CHAUHANHARDIK CHAUHAN Junior Member
    Mr. Nodal officer,

I am user of Reliance Broadband from last 4 years (Rajkot, Gujarat), My Id is 368760592932.
    My Broadband is not working from last 5 days and i still didn't get any satisfactory answer as well as any
    service to resolve the problem.
    I complain on 24th October but they deleted my complain and reinsert on the date of 26th October and
    told me that complain on 24th October is been solved but it is not such. i still did not get any type of solution
    regarding malfunctioning of my broadband.

Due to Broadband not working i got quite a lose in my business especially in festive season and if you cant
    help me then only option is left for me is to CANCEL My broadband Connection and take your team to
    Consumer Court for the lose i face in business due to internet not working and getting extremely poor service of Reliance...

Kindly note the Same and Help me to Resolve the problem before i take any action.

Hardik Chauhan,
    Rajkot
    My name is anamika ..
    I am sick and tired calling reliance customer care they talk so rudly i was alomost into tears cos its been two weeks i m calling them ut my issue is still not resolved.. each tym i call differnt advisors give me difernt answersand half the tym they say that tools are down not only that they so rude and talk and ack answer
    i m being wrongly charged
    Please call me and help me i m tired its not the question of money its the question of dignoty that reliance shows on advitismnts
    my num is 7666317766