Reliance Nodal Officer

Comments

• krunalbhoirkrunalbhoir Junior Member
    edited May 2011
    i have reliance datacard for which have requested to change the plan before 1 & 1/2 month but still it is not changed and now i will be charged the default bill amout which wont accept as i have already requested and it is the mistake of customer care executive. request you take action on it. \
    my data card no 9379537666 and you can contact me on 9322366399 for any clarification
    edited May 2011

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

Dear Sir ,
    I am Shekhar Das. Sir please refer my earlier complain for deduction of amount form my Mob no 8088075600. I am very sorry to inform you that in this month (May) also, I find again dediction of amount form my Mob. 8088075600, I therefore request your to kindly take necessary action so that I can get back my deducted amount and get rid of this unauthorized payment from my account.

Hi Shekhar,

prethviraj wrote: »
    sir/Madam,

This is Prethviraj from Puttur and Here with i am bringing into your kind notice that. Yesterday i have done a Rs 80.00 online recharge through your Rcom website for Mobile no 9379771792 and i have got the 27552902 reference number and also online receipt is also generated That receipt no is AMPR15097461 and Payment date and time is 09/05/2011 16:04:46 and Transaction reference number is 8503175 and Payment Mode is Net Banking. But Still that amount is not credited in to the my Mobile account. And also i am attaching that online receipt for your reference

Therefor i am requesting you to rectify the problem as early as possible if it is not done then i will go through legally

with regards

Prethviraj

Hi Prethviraj,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

Dear Mam,
    My village in no Company tower this problm network please install the Tower in my own
    my mob. 9580712337, emid- santoshgitadlw@gmail.com
  • edited May 2011
    As per procedure for Portability of Mob. Number, already I have submited required papers tp Local Rel.Centre and after that I have received a SMS from Rel. Customer Care in My. Mob that Unicue no. RE -324744 exp. on 8.5.11and after receipt this assurence I have given my Mob.CDMA set to one of my best friends and have purchased a New GSM H/Set
    Now I am very sorry to say that I have not recived any activate confirmation till date for which I request to concerned person to do the best for me regarding this Portability.
    Samar Roy F/O Avijit Roy
    edited June 2011

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

I am a blackberry Reliance CDMA Customer my number is 09324724001 and
    Vodafone has excellent coverage in my office. Pl give me the feedback
    for the same in writing whether you will be able to solve this problem
    by fixing some device out side my office or area or this will be the
    same as it is.

Awaiting for your prompt feedback on this matter.

Kartik Ved.
    Dear Sir/Mam,

I have been forwarded a complaint no 153804795 related to my CDMA no 9358015432 on dated May 31, 2011. My complaint are related to wrong deduction. Reliance activated news pack without any request and deduct 30 Rs. balance. I am not satisfied with solution because they not refund my balance.

So i request u to please reveiw the case and solve the query

Thanks & Warm Regards

Vodafone has excellent coverage in my office. Pl give me the feedback
    for the same in writing whether you will be able to solve this problem
    by fixing some device out side my office or area or this will be the
    same as it is.

Awaiting for your prompt feedback on this matter.

Kartik Ved.

Hi Kartik,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

• edited June 2011
    sir, my name is saurabh and my mobile number is 8893155461 in kochi , kerala.rupees hundred was deducted from my number in last three days. i called many times to customer care but they did not help me. Although i tried to contact kochi nodal officer on land line but he did not picked up the phone. i did not sent any message regarding any activation then why hundred rupees was deducted from my number. this is happening many times with me. kindly help me
  • edited June 2011
    sir,my reliance cdma number is 9333738770(west bengal,asansol pin 713333) and i am facing a lot of problem in network issue.. sir i want to inform that this time the worst has happened.. sir,from 3th june neither call is going or comming but full tower is showing.. i dont know how reliance people r so careless.. i cant complain it also in 198 because call is not possible for 3 days... i had previously camplained in network issue a lot of time,u can check it that this is not the first time..

Hi Shekhar,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Hi Saurabh,

• edited June 2011
    In order to close the connection I have deposited Rs 2250/- the total dues at your Bathinda office and requested them to close the connection. They have given a no for making request. The same was done twice but no action initiated by you. I was told to visit reliance webworld. I have visited your Noida Sector 18 Atta Market web world on 3rd june. They have informed that my request has not yet been registered. On request they have tried to enter my request but failed to do so. I am not using the said number since long and paid all dues without any use but closure of my connection is not being done. Please treat it as my request and close rthe connection and confirm the same to me. my email id rksinhaioc@gmail.com

Regards.

Sarita Sinha
    Respt. Sir
    I've applied for broadband connection 9days ago. everything has been completed from my side. even connection has been issued. 2 times people come to my home but they didn't give the connection. even ports are available. please do it fast.
    from Mohammad Nadeem
    5/19, Labour Colony,
    Fahimabad, Kanpur
  • edited June 2011
    We have all ready submitted all required documents for our company name and address change purpose, last three months, but till today we received your monthly invoice are old name and address,
    So, we request you to please change our billing name and address as earliest possible and oblige.
    (Our OLD Company name: Pushpak Trademech Pvt ltd.) & New name: Pushpak Trademech Ltd. Address: Plot No.:538,
    Road No.: 15, GIDC Kathwada, Ahmedabad-382430, (Our Cell No: 09328628601 to 08 all are CUG Plane.. our contact person no. 9328628607)
  • edited June 2011
    I am a Reliance customer for last 5 years . My problem is that I took some Net service through Reliance

4 month ago. This service are not required for me . I already told 15 days before to customer care officer

to disconnect the following service. they assured me that all the service which are not required to me

is disconnect and I will get a confirmation message. But till now I am not receive any message. Today I
    call to customer care and they are unable to give me positive answer. what I can do?

Again there are lots of problem for network also at my working place(Lepetkata, Dibrugarh, Gas Cracker)

This is for favour of your kind information and necessary action.
  • edited June 2011
    I recharged online for Rs.199 for the my number 9022240924 on 5th June 2011,but instead of increasing talktime it updated dataplan, which i didnot mention at website. Nor I did get any information on the website ;rechargeonline.com' for the same.

I requested inside store to apply this to my talktime and not data plan but they informed me there is no such facility to do the same.

Since there is no information on the website that amount so recharged will be apply to data plan and not talk time,I request reliance executive to transfer this amout to talktime at earliest.

Thanks.
    Kiran.
  • edited June 2011
    Sir, I am santosh from bbsr my new postpaid no is 9778308806 activated on dt-30/05/2011 , but in the dt-13/06/2011
    i was complain nearset vaniviahar customer care but they it will be solve today but theay was no action , then reguarly i go to that customer care but ther is no respond and say your account is terminated ,But i attenad two calls from your customer care for ideanty proof so why my account terminated ,please help me
    Respected mam,
    i am a user of reliace GSM and my mobile no is 9580873118. mam i am suffering from balance problem since last few days and regarding this my complain no are 154547165 and 154858918. many times i have talked to relience care officer n reliance nodal officer Jaspreet kour mam but they didn't resolve my issue.and they dont tell me where my balance gone . because reliance care officers tell me there will no schems where 337.82 rs. deducted and this balance is not deducted by GPRS team.

I hereby request you to kindly help me regarding this issue otherwise I have to complain this issue to consumer forum.

Awaiting your feedback on this matter,
    Harish Joshi

Regards.

Sarita Sinha

Hi Sarita,

edited June 2011

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

edited June 2011

This is for favour of your kind information and necessary action.

Hi Santosh,

Respected mam,

Awaiting your feedback on this matter,
    Harish Joshi

Hi Harish,

Hi Santosh,

Hi Saurabh,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook for the assistance required.