Reliance Nodal Officer

Comments

• edited April 2011
    it seems reliance people are group of cheaters, on 22 feb 2011 they automatically activated the astro pack,then i called them up and got that deactivated, after this they activated message pack on 24 feb 2011 (pl note i already had sent message for deactivation and approval message confirmed me the same.) then again i called cust care and requested for refund but they simply denied saying you sent the wrong message and we have cancelled the pack for next renewal. but even this time 05Apr 2011 they have activated again for Rs26, now where i should complaint for them since no effect on their deaf ears.my GSM no 9015706296 please help or the last option to move it to a higher level.
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    I mr. Ahmed farooki my mobile no. 9324784094 is faceing the sime regiseretion problem my have given the complaint to nodal office he asked me to wait of 6 hours but is passed 24 hours till I am faceing the problem

Hi Ahmed,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

• edited April 2011
    I had submitted a request for transfer of my reliance wimax connection on March 23. From that time, till now, my
    request is still open and the transfer has not happened.
    I have called their customer support EVERY SINGLE WORKING DAY starting march 28th.

Every time, I am told that the request has been forwarded to the concerned department and it will be taken care of.
    I also spoke to 2 "supervisors" Mr. Bipin & Mr. Krishna Kumar. I was given 2 numbers to escalate which no one is picking up.
    The numbers that I was given are 30331771 (Mr. Nandan Babu). When I called this number I spoke to Ms. Shreedevi, who gave another number, that of one Mr. Arvind. (9390906143) . No one is responding to either of the numbers.

Extremely frustrated at the reliance broadband service. No responsiveness from their end at all.
    complaint for deduction of Rs.10
    Why,an amount of Rs.10 HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY PREPAID ACCOUNT ON 05/04/2011
    Whereas neither i have opted any scheme nor i want any other facility in my mobile .Hence Rs.10 may be refunded early in my account and creadited in my mob. no. 9312129802
    mohd yaufiq

Copy forwarded to:-
    (1) TRY
    (2) Customer care/ upbhogta forum,new delhi..
  • edited April 2011
    my name is anirudh surja and my mobile no- 9993729062 and the residence of indore.basically i am student and pursuing mba from davv indore.i was very dissatisfy with your service.u reliance representative fraud and cheat with me.i was purchase the reliance netconnectno-07489783164 from ur agent mr rahul nandan (sr bde) mob no- 9303793030 on 30 march 2011 at rs 1400 and choose the unlimited internet plan of rs 750.but after 2 days on 1 april 2011 the service was closed due to addrease verification but i will submit the document i.e driving license.after this i was call mr rahul they do not pick my phone after this i was call his sales manager mr pankaj mob no-9303355414.they will meet on 7 april sharp at 7 pm.they says according to company norm if any student or bachelor purchase the broadband then they will pay advance of his choose internet pack (rs 2600) and any salared person purchase the broandband then will depoist the 2 months previous salary slip.this fraud with me.and today 9 april not any one feedback from reliance.this my humble request to take against action ur agent and refund my 1400 rs.after this i will complaint in indore consumer court.
    Dear All,

My Walky is not working properly & last time I complaint then your executive is coming to our office & he has not spare Walky So, He asked me to sign the copy & said he come back in fifteen minutes but our problem is still remain..

011-32210641
    WZ-569 1st Floor, Wazir Pur Village,
    Near Ashok Vihar, Delhi-110052

Contact No : 9350422228, 011-32049442
    Contact Person : Himanshu Dang
  • edited April 2011
    DEAR, SIR i have a lg 2430 mobile numbred 9336103765 which permanent dissconnected from date 26/03/2011 i have deposit my document on the reliance web store on 26 /03/2011 from till my number is dead on the phone i m listening [resume services please contact reliance customer care ] ihave contacted to nearest reliance web world they r saying that wait for 4/5 days it will be activated but till now 12/04/2011 13:05 pm is not activated so please register my complaint and inform me on my email id iffu4250@gmail.com.
    Respected Madam,
    Myself Ranjan Mahottam. I am using a Reliance CDMA connection bearing number-+91-9378474277. Today 15th april 2011,at 1.38 some stock service was activated at my no.and an amount of Rs.10 was deducted from my account. After i called customer care,they informed me that it was activated by me or some one in my home. After repeated request after request and informing them that my Cell phone is used single handedly they just said the same thing. So i requested them to transfer my call to some senior official or TEAM LEADER. They transfered my call but no one received the call. I called four(4) times requesting the same but every time they kept me on hold for a total 40-45 min. Is this the response that a customer in need of assistance gets from your side?

Madam,i am writing this letter ,just to inform you that i am a very old customer of reliance.Since 2005-2006 i have been using Reliance GSM (9832740767),and i have been using the before mentioned no.9378474277 from september 2010. Previously also the same thing happened and like today the executives didn't take my complaint and i was not responded by the team leaders also. Every time i ask to register a complaint they just say the system is under upgradation.Later they tell that you did not place any complaint so they cannot help me. I AM REALLY FEELING NEGLECTED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDED.AFTER BEING HARASSED BY THE REPRESENTATIVES I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN REPORTING THE MATTER TO YOU.

So i would humbly request you to look into the matter and do the needful for a faithful customer like myself. I will be eagerly waiting for your response.
    Ranjan Mahottam
  • edited April 2011
    No reply is received to my email to the Nodal Officer Reliance Communication dtd 28 March 2011 on the subject (sent from email id prof.jambotkar@gmail.com) on the subject.
    Vandana M. Jambotkar
  • edited April 2011
    The service to my number 9316605622 is barred since 10 days or more,, Last Saturday , as guided by reliance outlet, I resubmitted my documents and was told that my number will be activated in 5 days . After taht i logged a complaint num 151233270 on 198 and was told that my number will be activated in 12 hours .
    But still the incoming aswell as Outgoing is barred on it . I got a recharge of 50 Rs.. but am not able to see the balance I am facing a lot of trouble due to this and have called 198, and 333 many times but they give a vague solution . I hope you will surely see to it and solve my problem asap

Er. Minnie Gaind

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

• edited April 2011
    My self Inderjeet Singh, I purchase your usb modem 2 weeks ago. The connection has been activated the next day, but since them i am unable to use my usb modem and the speed i am getting is horrible, its worth not using, its almost 0.1 kbps, a simple page takes 15 mins to load, i called up customer service to report the issue, they said technical team is working in your area, i called up the guy from whome i purchased the connection, he is not interested to help, he said its not my department, now i don;t want to pay the bill at the end of the month for a connection whihc is use less, i expect you to close my connection and refund the price of the modem. I am already in am great loss since i am unable to work because of the connection problem.

Hi Inderjeet,

• edited April 2011

This is to inform you that I am subrscriber of Reliance Mobile since the inception of Reliance Communications Ltd.

I regret to inform you about the irresponsible and unprofeesional way of working of your officials employed to provided services to your customers.

It won't be out of place to mention that I have been regularly paying my bills in time without any fail since I got this mobile number.

Now I want to bring to your kind attn: that three days before I got a message in my mobile "Suceess, suspended successfully". I could not understand what it was about and subsequently found that my outgoing and incoming was barred.

Checking from your customer care and website they quoted that some transation in January 2010 have failed for which your mobile has been barred.

You will appreciate that because of inefficient working of your office an innocent customer is being penalised unnecssarily.

My phone is not working since last three days, I am unable to make my official as well as personal calls more so I am not able to get the important officials calls.

It is requested to look into the matter urgently and arrange to activate my phone. If no action is taken, I shall be constrained to lodge a complaint in Consumer Redressal Forum at your risk and cost.

Sanjay Ganjoo

Sanjay Ganjoo

Hi Sanjay,

• ketan.makawanaketan.makawana Junior Member
    edited May 2011
    I have a reliance prepaid mobile # 07878844538, GSM service.

Since the first month of my subscribing the services, there has been theft of my account balance under the garb of various value added services. In denominations of Rs. 30/- or so, every month money is stolen from my account.

Due to heavy usage I have to recharge more frequently than warranted because of this theft and I submit to the Hon. Consumer Court that this be considered defrauding of a customer.

Last night, on 6th May, 2011, I talked to the customer care and inquired as to why there was unauthorized payment from my account. I had not received any calls asking me to activate any service on that day. The people there feigned ignorance and were not able to tell me when I activated the services.

I implore the Hon. Court to stop the defrauding practice and order the Reliance prepaid mobile services to return the stolen money to my account.

Thank you.

-Dr. Ketan Makawana

Er. Minnie Gaind

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was switched off. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook for the assistance required.

Dear S/M
    I m Sumit Namdev My Postpaid Mo. No. Is 9301026369, I hv Paid Mobile bill date 06/05/2011 but my outgoing & all Service not started i m very tired & my cutmar care number fesility is bard plz check my A/c and Active my Outgoing And All Services . plz

Hi Sumit,

• edited May 2011

Now at present I am on roaming and unable to get the number of the customer care (automated message as check the number u have dialed). I dont know when this unauthorized payment from my account will stop. I dont get any SMS for the deduction any time. U can only come to know if U keep on checking your balance daily basis.

dear sir...

i m anupam pathak user of reliance gsm no... 8956269169. had recharge of 99rs whice i do not get any benefit
    and got wrong recharge which is suggested by cse of reliance cc. and now i have lost my 99rs and cc of reliance not taken it seriously. and not registered my complain... so i requested you to provide wright service and i need my refund...

Hi Anupam,

• edited May 2011
    Dear Sir , I am Shekhar Das. I am very sorry to inform you that your customer care did not take proper care for the complains. Since the last three month whenever I recharge my Mob. 8088075600, there has been deduction of some amount from my account balance under the garb of various value added services. So far, I have complaint three times, (latest , I have spoken to Prashantha on 30-04-11,Customer care he asureed me that it will not happen again). I have nerver activited any such servicer for which I have to pay in denominations of Rs. 10/- or so, every month from my account.

Now at present I am on roaming and unable to get the number of the customer care (automated message as check the number u have dialed). I dont know when this unauthorized payment from my account will stop. I dont get any SMS for the deduction any time. I can only come to know by keeping track of my balance daily basis.

This is not the first incident of this sort. On at least two separate occasion, I asked for termination of services that I never activated. None of the stolen money has been remitted to my prepaid balance. I only got reply from your customer care that it is too late. It will not happen in future.
  • prethvirajprethviraj Junior Member
    sir/Madam,

This is Prethviraj from Puttur and Here with i am bringing into your kind notice that. Yesterday i have done a Rs 80.00 online recharge through your Rcom website for Mobile no 9379771792 and i have got the 27552902 reference number and also online receipt is also generated That receipt no is AMPR15097461 and Payment date and time is 09/05/2011 16:04:46 and Transaction reference number is 8503175 and Payment Mode is Net Banking. But Still that amount is not credited in to the my Mobile account. And also i am attaching that online receipt for your reference

Therefor i am requesting you to rectify the problem as early as possible if it is not done then i will go through legally

• prethvirajprethviraj Junior Member

I Prajit V Negandhi Mobile No.9373891159 had made a payment of Rs 249/- on
    24 th April by Cheque no.455774 of HDFC Bank Vide Recxeipt No.0504274 Of Manav Communications Sangli the same amount has been debited to my account on 28th April.
    In lue and after various communication from 1st May to 10 May my outgoing service has been barred, I hereby inform you to take apropriate action and restart the outgoing service. This has occured for 2nd time in last 3 months, I'am fedup with your service and have been forced to switch to other service provider due to incovinence.

Awaiting Your Reply

PRAJIT Negandhi
    prethviraj wrote: »

Hi Prethviraj,

sir
    my mbl has been service barred last 8 days i have paid two time bill but no.not started
    mbl.9325313454
    lilabhai takadiya
    started urgent basses

Hi Sumit,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

Hi Anupam,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was not reachable. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook for the assistance required.