Reliance Nodal Officer

Comments

• navisinghnavisingh Junior Member
    dear nodal officer,
    I have taken HSD data card from web world , mall road, ludhiana on 8th feb 2011, ( 9356730633) and it got barred on 18th feb 2011 because web world mall road didn't forward my proof (CAF) till 21st feb to Relaince Comm. Feroze Ghandhi Market.

• vikramjichhajedvikramjichhajed Junior Member
    edited February 2011
    TODAY ON 21-02-2011 I had received a call from 022-30326200 of a reliance officer and she told on the phone that my number portability will be done shortly but when? asked about the perfect time she could not give the time she only told that very shortly it will be done. the customer care people is telling that with in 24 hours your service will resume but even after 60 hours I have not received any SMS that they had accepted the application and mobile number potability will be done at the so and so time.
  • edited February 2011
    my name is Lakshman singh vemra, i want ot port my number from reliance and i have sent request as process but my request had rejected with remark " Contractual Obligation Violation" but since the time i m trying to call reliance customer care/web world but unable to find correct answers why my request rejected. kindly do the need ful.

Lakshman SIngh Verma
    9319292955
    navisingh wrote: »

Hi Navdeep,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

• edited February 2011
    my account number-2097245158 mobile number 9313504189 was kept in safe custody from 27-9-2010 to3-3-2011 as i was out of countery.After coming back i asked Balagi shop no 9 shubham tower neelam bata road nit faridabad haryana for getting my no activated.it may be a mistake from there side they aloted me 9310504189 there is a changof one digit .it is a big loss for me as this no is my id everywher. kindly help me as early as possible and do the needfull. thanking u yours faithfull shobha gupta reikicure@gmail.com
  • vikramjichhajedvikramjichhajed Junior Member
    edited February 2011
    My Name is VIKRAM CHHAJED and I am from Bangalore. My reliance mobile number is 9341212653. I HAD REQUESTED FOR NUMBER PORTABILITY from Reliance to Tata Docomo but even after several request nothing has been done.The customer care people gives every day a new and repeated answer that it is under process and it will be done very soon some times they says that within 24 hours your request will be resolved but nothing has been done. the reliance people is playing with the customer they say go to Tata Docomo office where you had given the application we had already accepted the number port-out but when I went the Tata Docomo office they told that your request is rejected by reliance people for some obligation so go and ask the reliance customer care WITHOUT the Reliance port out we can not give the connection.
    the reliance people is harassing the people so they become tried and leave the number portability name at their own. even officer also not responding properly for the issue and not solving the request for even as long time.
    navisingh wrote: »

Hi Navdeep,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, please email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com

wrote:
    Dear sir/madam
    my name is abbas alvi(email:champ.alvi@gmail.com)..... i hav recharged my no 9696389237 with your rs.26 stvon 27 feb the rechrge was sucesful at the recharge shop. but the facility which it corresponds is not given. i hav called customer care around 10 times tom. bt all time they said plz call after some time system is upgrading... then today iam calling they are again saying the same. plz sir help me ... and solve my problem. iam fed up of calling them. Thanking you.
    yours faithfully,
    ABBAS ALVI
    Mobile no 9696389237

email id-champ.alvi@gmail.com
    Dear Nodal Officer,
    My prepaid mobile no. 9579442822, have unsubscribed for caller tune twice but still money is being deducted from my account every month. 1st unsub message sent on Jan 11 and 2nd on 01 Feb 11. Request look into the matter and refund my money back to the account.

Thakur Narendra Singh
    edited March 2011

I (9394075596) am a customer of Reliance since last 3 years and regularly using the STV pack reliance to reliance all India free for 24 hrs pack since then. Today by mistake the recharge of 599 has been done to a wrong number 9392621616 instead of my number. The EVD transaction ID for the recharge is 3952631933 and the transaction time is 9:53 AM, 18-02-2011.

When I asked for reversal I got the information from the CSR and the retailer that this reversal could not be reversed.

Please help me getting the amount transferred to my number and let me know the way out of this issue

I believe that there should be a provision for reversal of these packs as other service providers are having since these are huge amount .

Vikash Rajan
    email: vikash.rajan07@gmail.com
    vikash.rajan@tcs.com

Hi Vikash,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. Please write to us at rcom.care@relianceada.com for the assistance required.

Hello all,

I have raised a request on 23/2/2011 via reliance customer care for changing my plan surf450 - 300kbps Req.no:147995828.Cust care team told me that issue will be resolved in 48 hours but issue was not addressed and also request was closed without any updates.I have called customer every day and they said that they are escalating the issue to concern department but there is no proper update.
    As well Reiance customer care people working in an arrogant way. I have requested for escalate this issue to concern department and I have asked them to provide contact detail or mail id of higher authority.But they abruptly disconnected the line.
    I have tried to contact nodal officer but the number provided for nodal office found vague or not working.Hence I request reliance either to change my plan or please disconnect my broadband connection. I dont want to have business with worst service provider.

T.Natarajan
  • edited March 2011

My name is pankaj sharma and I have been using Reliance Netconnect Broadband (9310354658) service since last six month .

I have been facing poor speed and frequently disconnected issue since I purchased my data card.So may time I have called reliance customer care and registered couple of complaints.

Data Card complaint no.

But still I didn't get the solution of my problem.Even I have send an email to delhi nodal officer but all are sitting quite.No body assuring me to provide the solution.

Pankaj Sharma
  • edited March 2011

This is Menaga. My number is +91-9019240595. In past one week there was 50 Rs balance depletion.
    Without my knowledge they have activated some services in my number and I have not even got any acknowledgement sms for that.
    I don’t know wats happening with Reliance. I have called customer care many times even then I dint get solution for that. This is not the first time I’m facing this problem every month some or the other way I’m facing this problem. I don’t know when I’ll get solution.

Menaga SV
    9019240595
  • edited March 2011
    sub: number portability from reliance cdma to reliance gsm req - reg
    cell no: 9346061500

dear sir
    with reference to the above i would like to bring to your kind notice that my number portability proccesed on 24-01-2011
    and after that 29-01-2011 onwards my incoming calls stopped till date.i.e.05-03-2011, i approched number of times to your web world and nodal officer, but nobody to resolve my problem, this my business no. and i am loosing my
    business nealry Rs. 20,00,000/- lacs. who will compnsate the same.
    kindly do the needful help shall be highly appreaciated ,
    thanking you,
    for ksg projects
    sreedhar
  • edited March 2011
    We are using Reliance broadband services. Our user Id is 322328415320 and billing account number is 100000114871592. Since last 15 days we are facing frequent disconnecting issue for which we have launched first complain on 15th Feb’ 11 but it’s been more then 20 days but the issue still exists. Since last 3 days we are giving call to your customer care team but no satisfied response except the false commitments.

Since last 3 days none of your technical representative has visited our premises to rectify the problem. It’s unfortunate that Reliance being leader in telecom segment is having such a lethargic and unprofessional team who are not able to meet customer’s expectations.

Because of internet issue we are wasting our working hours and it’s affecting our business process which is not acceptable to us.

Our complain number is 147580014.

Hope at your level we will receive some sort of priority…

Best Regards,

442 Phoenix Complex,
    Nr. Suraj Plaza,
    Sayajigunj, Vadodara - 390 005
  • edited March 2011

This is Rajan Poddar. My number is +91-9350942232. In past one week there has been 50 Rs balance depletion 2 times
    Without my knowledge they have activated some services in my number 2 times and both times after Rs. 50 recharge and I have not even got any acknowledgement sms for them

In customer care I have spoken to 2 persons named 1st SANJAY and then DHANDEV WITH sr NUMBER 148503221 and assurance that deducted money will be returned but nothing done ...All false assurances, commitments. I have to GO LEGAL NOW...

Rajan Poddar

• edited March 2011

I have purchase your reliance walky . Reliance walky number is

011-32227720 Your Executive came at my home for varification but I was not present

.at home and my walky has been out of service. so please send your executive at my

home for varification. and activate my no. immidiately

HEMANT KUMAR

C-1/337 NAND NAGRI DELHI -110093

CONT. NO. 9250000546
  • edited March 2011
    I mr. Ahmed farooki my mobile no. 9324784094 is faceing the sime regiseretion problem my have given the complaint to nodal office he asked me to wait of 6 hours but is passed 24 hours till I am faceing the problem
    edited March 2011

Hi Ahmed,

• edited March 2011
    I have a serious complaint against the company. reliance mobile prepaid service is extracting balance from my SIM (8880583240) card without any reason and its own activated packages.
    first of all Rs 60 were deducted from my account, by giving the reason that I have activated some bhakti packages. I understand this company which is running Own god grace require such packages, but not me. and when i asked the customer care to deactivate these packages, two days later they kept a weird kannada song as my caller tune. and deducted 30 rs again.
    I want you to show me the logs where I had activated these waste services and stop all these services from my number immediately.
    I had already lost 90 Rs because of your negligence.

Do resolve all these issues with my number.

Shubhra Pahwa
    Hi All,

I am a customer of Reliance Broadband + USB.I was having a good service for the first two months the speed was very good.But now the speed is too bad and i have to call to the customer service they say that I am in a cogestion area etc. I had escalated the issue to the Nodel officers also but they are not giving any response.

I am paying a bill of 1050 rs each month but the service is so poor that I am not able to use my Gmail also..Please let me know how can I proceed and what should I do .They say that they cannot take the USB back and there wont be any money back and now I am stuck with this ..

My number for Broad band USB is 9387576001.

Prashant
  • edited March 2011
    it is hereby inform you that threatning & slung languages used by the holder of mobile no.8102048403 on my mob. no. 9304912346 frequently. so please take appropriate action and intimate me and my email i.e. (chitra_rajiv@rediffmail.com)on my number as early as possible.
    otherwise i will in the condition to use consumer court against your service
    Dear Sir/Mam,
    I am Balaji from Trichy, TamilNadu.Last Few Years I am Using Reliance CDMA. I feel its very good genuine network. So only I am continuing with this network. But I have face one problem newly. As per that Problem reliance C.Care response is very bad. My number is 9344598854.Last Feb 19th My Rs.19 SMS pack renewal time. In that time that renewal paise is debited from my account. But after that renewal my each SMS charged by 0.50Paise.I don’t know this. Because in CDMA after debiting it will not show. So I am also not checked my balance. In that time I have maintained above Rs.150 balance. So I am sent more sms.After some days I have received one warning SMS from reliance. My balance is very low. Then I am make a call to C.Care and asked.C.Care people said to me this 0.50Paise charged per sms.Then I have registered one Complained for that 1 paise sms scheme and refund my unwanted debited money. In time he says it will take 48Hrs.But after 48 that Complained closed without inform. Then I have registered 2 nd complaind.After 48 hrs he is asked one more 72Hrs for my 2 nd complained (48+48+72=7Days).In that time one senior officer(Ramesh) told to me after this 72 hrs we will refund my money with that 1 Paise scheme. But now after that fixed Hours only I am got 1paise sms scheme only. Till now I am not got my unwanted my debited money. So I have register 3 rd complained. In this time one senior officer name Narayanan he is talked with me and he is telling we cannot retrieve my SMS paise.So no chance to refund and he disconnect my call. But before that 72Hrs one senior officer(Ramesh) told to me I have raise one special complained for this and we will refund my money with in 72 Hrs.But till now I am not get my money. Now I have registered 3 rd complained for my money. Now he is asked one more 48Hrs (7 days+48 Hrs).So how many complained I want register? I don’t know this is network problem. But for that I am loosed my money above Rs.125.For this I have spent my time nearly 3Hrs.For each time I have to explained this issue to C.Care people then Senior officer. So now I want solution and I want my unwanted wrongly debited money. I am a just network customer, as per customer how can i spend my money to the network? I am activated this pack for SMS.But now network wrongly taken my money and for refund till getting delay. Already after complained 7.5 Days is gone. But till now i am not get my money. Why these much slow process? Totally I have raised 4 complained. Now 4 complained is closed without proper answer (Not Refund My Money)..So how many time I need to ask?
  • edited March 2011
    SMS WAS GIVEN REG MNP FROM MY RIM MOBILE 9324629297 ON 05/03/2011. SMS RECEIVED FROM RIM ON 05/03/2011 REG PORTING REQUEST CODE NUMBER RM165645 AND VALID TILL 20/03/2011. NEXT DAY I HAVE SUBMITTED NEW FORM @ VODAFONE GALLARY AND RECEIVED A NEW SIM CAED. ON 10TH MATCH 2011 I HAVE RECEIVED MSG FROM VODAFONE THAT PORTING REQUEST RM165645 HAS BEEN REJECTED BY YOUR CURRENT OPERATOR RIM STATING THAT I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THE NUMBER. AFTER SENDING COMPLAIN TO TRAI AND RELIANCE CUSTOMERCARE BY EMAIL ON 13 MARCH 2011 I HAVE RECEIVED REPLY ON 15TH MARCH 2011 FROM SHAKERA KHAN CUSTOMERCARE RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS THAT YOUR REQUEST FOR THE PORT HAS ALREADY BEEN IN PROCESS ( FACT IS APPLICATION HAS BEEN REJECTED AND SENT TO VODAFONE GALLARY) WE ARE WORKING ON IT AND WILL RESPOND SHORTLY, TILL DATE ( 21/03/2011) NO RESPONSE FROM RIM. REFERENCE NO OF EMAIL RECEIVED FROM CUSTOMER CARE ADAG=008-042-678. MY NAIL ID vijayjoshi27@ymail.com
  • edited March 2011
    Hello I am prity. i hav a reliance gsm sim
    My balance is deducting continuously from last 2 month.
    After balance deduction they send message you have subscribed services.
    I have called customer care officers several times & when i was asking about my balance deduction & balance information they said due to some technical difficulties they cant give the information.........they have deducted my balance for 3 to 4 times........last time i had a talk of 46 mins,i hav also activated 23 rs tariff,they had deducted my 64 rs............plz help
  • edited March 2011
    Hello, I have Reliance Broadband+ and according to my plan would get 250Kbps speed for Rs.500 per month. I have requested the service team and was advised to change plan which would give me up to 3.1Mbps speed with Rs. 1100 per month and I have changed my plan. Now, after the change of plan I still get 250Kbps speed. Contacted again, the support team has said that I would get a maximum speed of250Kbps to 300Kbps and not 3.1Mbps still it is said so. I have raised a service ticket and was closed the next day saying its a common problem.
    dear sir ,
    i need my past 12 months duplicate electricity bill...
    whats the prossiger to get that duplicate bills...?
    where we have to apply for that....?
    R/sir
    As you are seeing below previous mail i got my lost balance of Rs/- 15 and very thanks for this. Again regarding Wrong Deduction Account Balance of amount Rs/ 5 on RELIANCE PREPAID No- 9308840431 AGAIN Reliance company applied wrong way for deducting my Acct balance of Rs/- 5 on dated 23rd mar11 after 3 PM . regarding this I maked call to Customer care @198 they told me that You have activated Cricket score pack for this Rs/ 5 has been deducted from ur Acct. I am getting message of Cricket score from 512340. But i disscussed that i have not activated any pack like this. and also they told ur deducted balance will not be returned. when i told that plz transfer ur call to ur senior person they transfered but during call they disconnected 2times. Again I make call and requested them ,but they are not giving my language.

Sir, I am facing this problem about 10 days earlier regarding this above problem ,Always they deduct my balance and I always talk to cust care abut 2 to3 times daily and get my balance, today is my 11th days regarding this issue, You may see previous call details of last 10 days on number 9308840431 .Sir How long it will be go.I am very fade-up.plz take care

You may contact me on GSM: - 8 0 8 3 9 8 1 7 6 2 / 9 8 5 2 8 3 2 5 4 6

BR\\
    SUMIT KUMAR | O&M AIRCEL,JSR | GSM- 8 0 8 3 9 8 1 7 6 2 | 9 8 5 2 8 3 2 5 4 6 | sumit.eric@gmail.com |

Original Message
    From: sumit.eric
    To: Rtlnodalofficer.Bihar@relianceada.com
    Cc: Rcomnodalofficer.Bihar@relianceada.com ; Rcomappellateauthority.Bihar@relianceada.com
    Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:37 AM
    Subject: Wrong Deduction Account Balance of amount Rs/ 15 on RELIANCE PREPAID No- 9308840431

R/sir

sub- Wrong Deduction Account Balance of amount Rs/ 15 on RELIANCE PREPAID No- 9 3 0 8 8 4 0 4 3 1

This is sumit kumar from jamshedpur,I have a pre-paid connection having Mob no- +91 9308840431. I am facing problem that on 28th feb 2011 i got my lost balance of Rs/- 15 that was wrong deduction of money for the service of cricket pack activated automatically by your RELIANCE company. Then again company subscribed cricket pack service on mobile as dated on 07-03-2011 at 6:36 pm and my balance reached minimum level of Rs 0.28 ,pleasev recharge ur account today to enjoy uninterrupted service, this type of message i have got have got. Then i talked to Customer care and got got balance of Rs/ 5. but don't got my wrong balance deducted of amount Rs/ 15. where is my balance ? this type of bad service happens generally ,plz return my balance as soon as posible .

my last registerd complained ID is 148639920 on 08/03/2011 (6:15 pm at RELIANCE office in jamshedpur

You may contact me on GSM: - 8 0 8 3 9 8 1 7 6 2 / 9 8 5 2 8 3 2 5 4 6 / 8 2 7 1 3 0 9 4 4 0.

please resolve my problem

BR\\

M/s Reliance Communications,

This is to bring to your notice that I, “Siva Subrahmanya Yesu Kumar”, resident of Plot 211, Nizampet Road, Hyderabad bought a Reliance Net Connect device on 13/11/2010 ( Receipt Number 209) bearing Reliance No. 9397173755. I was told by the Sales person that i will get a Constant Speed of 3.1 MBPS. I bought the datacard paying Rs.2000. I used it for a month and noticed that the speed is not even 300 KBPS. Called the Sales person to check the issue and he asked me to speak to Customer care and they can resolve the issue. Having spoken to them they informed that there is Network Congestion in Nizampet Road, Near JNTU, Hyderabad and asked me to speak to Nodal Officer.

Called NathanBabu's number 04030331771 and a lady served me saying the sales person shouldn't have sold the device having the network issue. She confirmed she will refund the amount for inconvenience. There is no communication since then and recently i change the tariff after speaking to customer care where they promised i will get Constant Speed. However, no improvement.

Checked my speed today after the plan change and the speed is just the same ( 370 kbps ). I am paying lot of money and getting false promises from Sales, Customer care and Nodal Officers. Please advice why you rip the Customer's money for which you cannot provide the services and promises.

Note: Been 5 Months now and the answer from your end is Network Congestion and Network Department Trouble shooting. Please answer why i have to pay for something that i am not getting the services. Please advice why you sell the data card's in the area where you have Network Congestion. Wonder how Nodal Officers are ignorant. The Service is Diabolic and need a solution for my issue. I am paying Rs. 827 every month and getting no joy but pain from Reliance and need refund for Reliance Netcard and money i have been paying for No services.

Please look into my issue and advice me. Failing which, this will be escalated to higher levels.

Siva - 91 789 3957 007
  • edited April 2011
    Sir/Madam,

This is to express severe dissatisfaction on reliances mobile service.
    My number is 9387399654-Kerala no. and considered it as land-phone.
    Just to get incoming calls.
    My father and mother only in my house since i am busy with my
    work. Each time i come here my duty is to call customercare and to
    fight with executive . I request each time to activate DND service but
    cc agent ignores it. Next time when i come here same thing happen
    again. What should i do?(requested since1 year in intervals)
    Today also happend the same . I argued with Mr. Suhail (Team
    Leader) 10.30pm which was transferred to him lasted for about 22
    minutes and 28 seconds. I did not got a single rupee coin which u took
    on Feb-25 - 10 Rs,Mar-17 - 6 RS. We did not activated the love
    messages. What sense for my mother and father to activate love message
    in this age?

On Mar 8 my mother called cc,requested them to deactivate
    the service and then again bal deducted automatically on March17.
    Again she called on Mar19 and cc agent deactuvated the service. But
    what about the money you are taking without our permission? Who has
    given permission to take money from customer's account ?

What should a customer do now? CC agent saying like they
    can't give refund.Then i asked whom should i complain? He replied none
    to hear ur complaint only senior person available is him.

What kind of care you are doing?Typing this complaint is not funny
    at this late night. That much dis satisfaction. How many times i
    myself complainted please don't activate any service, activate DONOT
    DISTURB Service- Atleast give back my money which u took without
    permission from account.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Your's faithfully,