Reliance Nodal Officer

Comments

• edited November 2010
    respected sir
    with due respect sir iam really very disapointed with the your customer care service. iam calling their since last 20 days for the gprs setting but still iam not assists. kindly solve this problem. i shall be thankful to you for this. iam using 8882045161 rilance gsm num.
  • edited November 2010
    Dear,
    sir/madam,
    i mr parag naik, has taken new connection from dsa located at matunga in mumbai whose incharge mr.ravi bushan mobil no 9322222280,has cheated me for new connection by charging rupees 300/-and shown my residence address negative and this continue my out going services ,apart visiting urs reliance outlet in mulund chek naka and nerul submiteed my caf they say u have approach a outlet of dsa from where you bought the new gsm sim,i m asking u all that means one dsa has more power than the reliance company.
    My personnel request i have suffered lot to activate my connection and after outgoings barred so please stop the dsa of riddhi siddhi communication or i to go for higher authorities and look after my outgoings as i have to pay monthly bill.

parag naik
    9819808087/ 9323945284
    My number 9510892360
    Name: Vivek Sahay

I got Rs 100 recharge on monday(6-dec-2010), on which i got 87. I had 1 call, 5 minutes of GPRS(just checked email) and sms acitvation of Rs19.After 2 hours, when i tried to call,it tells that there is no balance (On *367# it showed 7paise only) I called complaint number and talked to some call centre guy, he toldme to call after sometime as system is being updated. I called 3 times on monday and 3 times on tuesday but same answer. on wednesdaysomeone named "Dipali" picked up and transfer to some "Ravi" who said he is supervisior. he tells me that there is no balance cut as there were no call.He denied to file any complain and cannot explain what happened to my mobile. He gave me the number Of Mr Sudhir Bhaduri(079-30331424), I called him but his phone always seems busy. I needed to use phone so i paid Rs 100 recharge on wednesday evening.
    I was already tired of your bad signal strength and now with this kind of stupid problems, I need to reconsider about continuing your services.
  • edited December 2010
    I am Veeraraghavan.S a customer of reliance GSM. My Mobile number is 09509603911.
    Today (11/10/2010) morning i had around thirty rupees balance in my mobile. today afternoon while seeing my balance is -4.94 Rs. automatically 30 rupees detected from my mobile. while contact customer care service(198)& (*333), they are telling that " you are activated some services thats why we are deducted". without my knowledge no one will not touch my mobile. than that service is not activated by me. how my talk time balance was deducted?

More than five times i called customer care service representatives they are telling again and again the same reason only.
    that senior officer told that " we could not registered any complaint against this. if you want to register any complaint you do in another place".

Regarding this please take necessary action and do the need ful
  • edited December 2010
    For the last 8 days my reliance (Phone No.044-30563414) landline with internet has not been working. In this connection, I have complained several times (i.e. 7/12, 8/12,9/12, 10/12, 11/12 & 13/12), but no one response to this and nobody has attended my complaint. Therefore, once again requested to rectify the above problems immediately, otherwise I have to cancel my reliance phone with broadband connection.
    Yours faithfully,
    K. Sivakumar
    My Mobile No.9043072934.
  • er.shreyjainer.shreyjain Junior Member
    edited December 2010
    sir/madam
    i am shrey jain holder of reliance mobile no. 9017133923. i am from panipat today when i checked my balance i found that 30 rupees from my account has been deducted for some package. when i called your customer care office they told me that the service has been activated by me itself.i told them that i am using your do not disturb service and how can i activate any service if i have not received any call or message from your side.at that time my request was registered but later on by 2 pm same day i received a message form your side that my request has been processed but i was not refunded any balance.so i called your customer care office again and asked about the problem .at my end i dont even know the name of the service properly and i was told that it has been activated by me and the deducted amount will not be refunded to me. i called your call center again and asked them to give me a proof that i have myself activated this service.but i was not satisfied they told me dis cannot be proved in written.my complaint no is 143234438 and 2098779194. this inconvenience has been faced by me more then ten times and i am fed up from this now.please help me out.i want my balance to be refunded.
    i kindly request you to please look after this case.

yours faithfully
    shrey jain
    er.shreyjain@gmail.com
  • edited December 2010
    Why,an amount of Rs.30 HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY PREPAID ACCOUNT ON 21/12/2010.
    Whereas neither i have opted any scheme nor i want any other facility in my mobile .Hence Rs.30 may be refunded early in my account and creadited in my mob. no. 9827385639.
    PRERNA TRIVEDI
    BHOPAL

Copy forwarded to:-
    (1) TRY
    (2) Customer care/ upbhogta forum,new delhi..
  • edited January 2011
    This is to inform u that I Am Swati,My Relince No is 9555056235.Sim is on my brother Id Ravi Kumar, I called to Relince custmer care regarding wrong balance deduction on sms pack of RS 26. on whice we get 0.01 paise per msg. I recharged on 28/12/2010. which is valid for 30 days.
    But now my balance is deducting 0.50 paise per msg. For complain when i called to customer care 198 three times call was disconnected. First i talk to Gopal he transfered to flower superwiser and both of them provided wrong info and disconnected my call. Then i call and talk to Flower superwiser Navin Kumar he was rude on call. I request all the recording call should be listen. And Take a Needful action. Please contact me on my this no-9582163201 between 11 am to 4 PM.

Your Fathful
    Swati Bhardwaj.
  • edited January 2011
    I am Amitendra pratap singh, my mobile number is +919310104698 and I am using this number from last 3-4 years.
    I want to inform that I am facing these problems from last four months. I have complained several times but I have not got any resolution and whenever I use to call at customer care they say it will resolve with in 72 hours but till now it has not happened and I am not satisfied with the services at all.

I am requesting you to please resolve these problems,I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks & regards
    Amitendra pratap singh
    (+919310104698)
  • edited January 2011
    I went to nokia care center, karol bagh to show my phone as the screen was not appearing properly, so the executive told me that there is a software problem or display problem, so the executive told me to come after 15 days as there was a shortage for display of nokia-5233.. then again i went to the same, and then also the same reply was there.. Then i called up the manager of the center, he told me to come on 6th of january 2011 at 11 am, then today when i went to the center.. firstly the same reply was given by him, then i argued with them then they were ready to solve my problem.. the guy took my phone and he opened it up and then he said the same could not be repaired in guarantee norms as the problem is due to moisture in display.. I bring to your notice that before 1 month i kept my phone at night in proper working condition, and the next day when i woked up i saw that there was no display in my phone.. Please take this matter to the authority and arrange to get my problem solved, as soon as possible..

Regards-
    Sanjay wadhwa
    mob no- 9810543005
    e- mail-- sanjaywadhwa25@gmail.com
  • edited January 2011
    Sir recharged my phone with 105 rs on 7th jan 2010,I received the message, "recharge successful, special benefit will be credited in one hour", but i did not received any balance. I called several times customer care, they said to wait for 24 hrs. But after 24 hrs also i did not received any balance, again when i called customer care, then they said that i will not receive any balance... kindly look into the matter.
    Respected Sir/Madam
    I am customer of reliance Co since very long time my current existing number is 09311444491. Now i am in pune for my job. and applied 4 a new post connection(9370744491) at Reliance webworld Jai Bhawani corner Paud Road, pune-411038. i contacted Dipali and Mr. Anish Jha. i was asked to submitted my document and i did. but after 4 days it was not activated. They don`t give me any information. After 5 days i went there they told me to paid a Rs250/- payment for bachelor accommodation. My mob. out going is not activated after 5 days yet. Then i was going on 4th January 2011,one executive(Mr. Anish Jha) misbehaved with me and he say me ``apke liye mahnga padega``,.When i called to customer care he told me to resubmit ur document to and i did again at F. C. Road. Now i am fed up with all this.. suggest me what to do...

if you are taking any action i will go to cunsumer forum.
    edited January 2011
    my e-mail id is abhishek2182@gmail.com

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

• edited January 2011
    sir, i m a customer at your rcom gsm last 7years.but last 2month (dec&jan) a deduction Rs30 per month.tough i m not aware why is it happening?So you are requested plz look into the matter & clarify my queries & also refund my money.Otherwise i"ll go for consumer forum,&disconnect my connection.my mob no is 9832133101
  • edited January 2011
    service temporiraily discontinued from last 2 days on mobile no. +917488345561.I'm facing great inconveince due to this,i have taken a plan on this no. of 599Rs. then what is the use of that if it continues like this.
    So you are requested plz look into the matter & clarify my queries
    u can call me at my personal no. +919771498307
    maid id- kahlon_1931@rediffmail.com

Sidhant wrote: »
    Reliance

Reliance Mobile & Reliance Hello customers can send in their complaints:
    By e-mail at : serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com or
    FAX: 022 303 88005 or
    Get in touch with the Nodal Officer in your circle

To avoid unwanted telemarketing calls, register your telephone number in NDNC Registry. Call 1909 or SMS to 1909 with keywords 'START DND' for registration and 'STOP DND' for de-registration.
    Reliance Mobile Customers can call customer care on *222 or * 333.
    Reliance Broadband Customers can call on *377 or 3033 7777/1800-3000-7777(from any phone).

Write to :
    Navi Mumbai – 400 710

ANDHRA PRADESH Reliance Nodal Officer
    Mr. Nandan Babu
    6-3-1090/D/3, 4th Floor, Munawar Chambers, Raj
    Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500082.
    Phone : 040-30331771.

Fax : 011-30331833.

GUJARAT Reliance Nodal Officer
    Mr. Sudhir Bhaduri
    Reliance ADAG House, 100 ft. Road, Prahlad
    Nagar Road, Ahmedabad- 380051.
    Phone : 079-30331424Email :

Rcomnodalofficer.HP@relianceada.com
    Fax : 0177 3031327.

JAMMU & KASHMIR Reliance Nodal Officer
    Mr. Anil Verma
    20 C Gandhi Nagar Extn Jammu.
    Phone : 09306060005Email :
    Rcomnodalofficer.JK@relianceada.com
    Fax : 0191-2450120

KARNATAKA Reliance Nodal Officer
    Ms. Lakshmi V
    "Subramanya Arcade" Tower B, No. 12/2, Ground
    Floor, Banerghatta Raod, Bangalore -560029.
    Phone : 08030332620/ 30332676.
    Rcomnodalofficer.Karnataka@relianceada.com

Rcomnodalofficer.kerala@relianceada.com,.
    Fax : 0484-3031512.

MADHYA PRADESH & CG Reliance Nodal Officer
    A-Block, 3rd floor, Manasarovar Complex,
    Hoshngabad Road, Bhopal - 462016.
    Phone : 0755-3031637. Email :
    Rcomnodalofficer.MP@relianceada.com,
    Fax : 0755-3031007.

MAHARASHTRA Reliance Nodal Officer
    Ms. Preeti Chhabria
    6th Floor, Kumar Cerebrum - IT Park, S.No-13B
    1+2+3 & 14 part, Vadgaonsheri, Pune - 411014.
    Phone : 020-30346328 Email :
    Rcomnodalofficer.MH@relianceada.com,
    Fax : 020-30346910

MUMBAI Reliance Nodal Officer
    Mr. Tilak Chatterjee
    7th Floor, Fortune 2000, C-3, G Block,Bandra
    Kurla Complex,Bandra (East),Mumbai 400051.
    Phone : 022-32978900

Fax : 044- 30353434.

UTTAR PRADESH (EAST) Reliance Nodal Officer
    Ms. Shweta Mishra
    1st Floor Magnum Plaza ,Eldeco Greens , Gomti
    Nagar , Lucknow - 226010.
    Phone : 0522-3031640. Email :

Fax : 0172-3032167.

ASSAM Reliance Nodal Officer
    Ms. Tina Ghosh
    Mega Plaza, 3rd Floor,Christian Basti, G.S. Road
    ,Guwahati – 781005, Assam.
    Phone : 09864019990.

Email : Reliancenodalofficer.hp@relianceada.com
    Fax: 0177-3031327

MADHYA PRADESH & CG Reliance Nodal Officer
    A-Block, 3rd floor, Manasarovar Complex,
    Hoshngabad Road, Bhopal - 462016.
    Phone : 0755-3031637.
    Email : Rtlnodalofficer.mp@relianceada.com,
    Fax: 0755-3031007

ORISSA Reliance Nodal Officer
    Fortune Tower, 6th Floor, C-Wing Maitri Vihar,
    Chandrashekharpur, Bhubaneshwar - 751023.
    Phone : 0674-3031947.

Email: Rtlnodalofficer.wb@relianceada.com,
    Fax :033-30288962
    edited January 2011

Hi Abhishek,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. Please write to us at rcom.care@relianceada.com for the assistance required.

• edited January 2011
    sir, 30 rupees had been deducted from my cell numbered +919569909953 balance on 28 without any reason.

this is not the first time it happened, in the last 2 months around six or more times money has been deducted.

• edited January 2011
    9312573220 dnd was actiwated on 23 aug 2007. still i am frusteted with unwanted call and sms inspite of saveral complaints no remady . customer care close my complant with remak dnd not actiwated. does relaince appointed such a nonsance staff.

Hi Hemant,

Problem faced in Making/ Receiving Calls : Making
    Capture the 10 digits number on/from which he is facing problem: ALL
    Problem facing since (Time & Date): AT LEAST 15 DAYS
    Customer's City: Rajnand gaon ( Chattishgarh )
    Exact location where problem faced: Every where
    Handset model: Nokia 1212 also check in my other handset
    Nokia 5230
    Alternate contact number, if any : 9752895005
    Best time to contact you at the alternate number : Any Time

Dear Sir/ Mam,

From Recent 15days i am facing problem for my mobile number 9827989872, when i call to any one there is massage displayed check operator services or beeped and call ended. Not only in my this number but also facing in my other number's also which is as below : -
    9827989872 used by me.
    9827958150 used by my father
    9098171312 used in my home
    9907544415 used by my younger brother
    9827436785 used by my younger brother

If you can't resolve this very soon then i m sorry to say that i will used MNP facility to get proper service . So plz do needful as soon as posible ....

With Regards
    Shabbir Khan
    Gauri Nager, Rajnandgaon
    Contact :- 9752895005

Hi Hariom,

• edited February 2011
    I recharged my number 7735442148 on 29th jan,2011 with 150 amount.I also had 77 amount recharged. I called one of my friend @ reliance numbe and after talking around 1 hour my balane is deducted approxly 43 rupee..My balance should be deducted only 12 rupee.
    Plzzz take a look in this issue and send me my appropriate balance that should not deduct from my account.

-Pranav Kumar
    Bhubaneswar

Hi Hariom,

Hi Hemant,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was switched off. Please write to us at rcom.care@relianceada.com for the assistance required.

• edited February 2011
    sir, rupees had been deducted from my cell numbered +917735869067 balance on 28 without any reason.

this is not the first time it happened, in the last 2 week around six or more times money has been deducted.

Dear Sir/Mam

I have complaints against the Reliance Broadband.

I had purchased a Reliance data Card (No-9310932482) and that is not working properly after the purchase date.. I had complaint 20-30 times against my problem but no one is hearing about it. This is too much irritating from me. I had visited reliance web world upto 10-15 times from last six month. Due to net problem i am not able to run my shop properly from last 6-7 month.

I also called the senior person of the area but they didn't respond me.

Mr. Sanjay Arora - 9310015033

Mr. Atul Kumria (Cluster Head) - 9312344414

Deepak Kumar Ranjan

E/112, Bharat Vihar Colony

Sec-15, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
  • vikramjichhajedvikramjichhajed Junior Member
    edited February 2011
    I am Vikram Chhajed from Bangalore. my Reliance Mobile Number is 9341212653. I had applied for Number portability from Reliance to TATA DOCOMO. I have received message from TATA DOCOMO that my request for MNP is successfully registered and sent to reliance for their approval. after that I RECEIVED MESSAGE FROM TATA DOCOMO that my application for number portability is rejected by reliance on the ground of legal reason. when I requested to reliance customer care they told that my application is not rejected and is under process any they kept pending. but when I ASK WHAT IS THE LEGAL REASON FOR the application rejected they told nothing about that and told me to go to tata docomo office where I submitted the application. when I meet the tata docomo customer care point they told that they have not received concept from relience without that they are helpless. I REQUEST TO THE relience people to please accept my number portibilkity applicatrion and please let me go to tata docomo
  • edited February 2011

I (9394075596) am a customer of Reliance since last 3 years and regularly using the STV pack reliance to reliance all India free for 24 hrs pack since then. Today by mistake the recharge of 599 has been done to a wrong number 9392621616 instead of my number. The EVD transaction ID for the recharge is 3952631933 and the transaction time is 9:53 AM, 18-02-2011.

When I asked for reversal I got the information from the CSR and the retailer that this reversal could not be reversed.

Please help me getting the amount transferred to my number and let me know the way out of this issue

I believe that there should be a provision for reversal of these packs as other service providers are having since these are huge amount .

Vikash Rajan
    email: vikash.rajan07@gmail.com
    vikash.rajan@tcs.com
    Cell No.: 9356004392

Sub: Non Credit of Payment to my account

I made cash payment of Rs.600/- (Rupee Six Hundred) towards my telephone bill at "Bhavishya Telecom Opp. Khalsa College", Amritsar, on 19th Feb 2011, vide receipt no.4552260. But my payment has still not been credited to my account. I made several queries at customer care, but, no satisfactory reply was given. Customer care gave me numbers of two officers 1) Gurwinder -01723251959 and 2) Vibha -09317720064, to talk to these officers, but unfortunately, these numbers were constantly coming as switched off.

Kindly get the matter expedited and I may please be given immediage solution.

CA IQBAL SINGH