Aircel Mobile Customer Care

Comments

• edited May 2011

Could you please stop the promotion calls and the aircel messages coming in to my phone.
    The phone number is 9710284327
  • edited May 2011
    I have aircel connection with the number 8883220491. your service is continuously taking 3 rupees from my account . But i had not activated any aircel service.I don't know how to deactivate it.please help me and deactivate it.Take immediate action for my complaint.
  • edited May 2011
    I AM DISTRUBED WITH MISSED CALL FOR MORE THAN 200 TIMES FROM AIRCELL MOBILE No 8508754947 IN THE LAST 2 DAYS. PLS TAKE SUITABLE ACTION AGAINST THIS NUMBER
    Respected sir/ madam,

My number is 9965687753.

Rs.5 was deducted from my account balance on 11.5.2011 without any symptoms from your network aircel. i was really shocked and called to customer care. they told that " please wait for some , still your detail is not updated". i accepted and called after 8 hours. they told that i have subscribed for anandha vikatan pack. so that it was deducted. I convey them clearly that i did not activate any service by SMS request or by request by your call than how was my balance was deducted?

i asked the time about my request too, as well as, i requested them to restore my balance of Rs. 5 and deactivate the service which was not requested by me. They assured that they deactivate the service and they would take steps for regain my service and gave a complaint number too on 11.05.2011, That is 1-4558608875.

But again on 14.05.2011, i received many messages from Aircel that ANANDHA VIKATAN service will be renewed in 2 days. Suddenly i called customer care officials about that. They again take my complaint and assured me that balance will not be taken and gave a complaint number on 14.05.2011, That is 1-4582108877.

But again on 15.05.2011, my account balance was deducted Rs.30 on morning, after many tries of me, i got information that amount was deducted for the ANANDHA VIKATAN service. I strongly registered my opposition regarding the irresponsibility of your service. It is like pure cheating in customer point of view. I demand my balance of Rs.35+Rs.5= Rs.35 at that day. Again they take my complaint on 15.05.2011 and gave a complaint number 1-4597531041. And assured that would be resolved within 48 hours.

But when i called on 17.05.2011, They had no proper answers on my request. I requested them to transfer my call to any CHIEF/ NODAL OFFICER / TEAM LEADER. Again gave a compliant number on 17.05.2011, that is 1-4606663059.

But when i called on 19.05.2011, They did not connect to chief or gave any remedy to me. Please do not take steps to continue the service. Just take steps to refund my balance. I am really disturbed due to your irregular service and iresponsibility. Even i am literate , i was exploited easily then what about the illiterates ?

I strongly opposed and requested to deactivate the service which was not activated by me on 11.05.2011 then how it was subscribed on 15.05.2011 ? What is your responsibility ?

I need my balance within 7 days or else sure i will send a complaint letter to TRAI. If there will no response, Sure i will proceed a case against Aircel after 30 days after from mailed date in consumer court and i will publish it to press how your network exploit the public with enough evidence. I have enough proof for your mistakes.

Sure i believe that you would this mail as urgent and take necessary steps to refund my balance to continue our good relationship.

Prakasam, Arakkonam
  • edited May 2011
    I am college student.I am tooly disturbed by getting threateaning calls from this aircel number 8675555058.plz mail me thename and address of person used that number..kind request.
  • edited June 2011
    I have Aircel connection with number - 09782324127. My last recharge on 31/5/2011 of rs. 50/- . I had recieved a call 1 week before from aircel for caller tune regarding , but I Refused that offer and Neither call Nor SMS to aircel for any services. Then hockey alert auto activated and deduct my balance with rs.30/- same day. I made complain to custmer care multiple time but they did not take my complain and didnt give any complain number. Even they put my call on hold and after some time cut the call and not get solution yet. So, I am cheated from aircel. Please help me.
    Your sincerely Pankaj Kumar
  • edited June 2011
    caller tone is changed frequently without my knowledge.i have complained to the customer care thrice.but no steps were taken towards it.if this persist i would change my company's group sim cards to airtel.
    Titus ;126696]dear sir,
    I have aircel connection with the number 9094352052. your service is continuously taking 3 rupees from my account . But i had not activated any aircel service.I don't know how to deactivate it.please help me and deactivate it.Take immediate action for my complaint.
  • karupiahkarupiah Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    To whom ever it may concern,

I am an ex-aircel postpaid customer. Changed my network using MNP to BSNL becoause one of your CSE told me that there is no possibilty to change my aircel postpaid number to aircel prepaid. My number was changed ot BSNL network on 13th of March 2011. But still I didn't get my security deposit amount INR 250.

Customer relationship No:1-1112772-188028

Postpaid Mobile No: 9842194899

Karthick @ Karupiah
  • asifansariasifansari Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    My name is Asif Ansari.My number with aircel is 9967277587.Recently I got this number ported from Airtel.
    Asif Ansari
  • asifansariasifansari Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    Hi, My name is Asif Ansari.My number with aircel is 9967277587 .Recently I got this number ported from Airtel. This number was deactivated one week ago for no reason,when called the customer service rep asked me to restart the phone and it should start working.I did the same and it worked.yesterday i.e. On 7/7/2011 the number got deactivated again and this time even the incoming service was deactivated.So I called Aircel from a friends number 9221572676 and got a rep named Kamlesh at 9pm who informed me that it has been deactivated as the documents need to be submitted again for the reactivating the number.I informed the guy that I am travelling and I need the number for emergency atleast for the night and I will submit docs in the morning,he said he cannot help.I tried to convince but he wouldnt listen,I asked fr the supervisor,he said he cannot provide a supervisor.I asked for his name,ke said it is Kamlesh,I asked for last name,he said he cannot provide his last name.Everytime I would threaten to goto consumer court or a higher authority,he would say ok sir.It is not bad english that is irritating but the complete unwillingness to help.I come from a customer service background myself and I can understand when a person can sound helpful and make a customer happy even if the issue is not resolved.Please look into the matter as employees taking calls with many social presumptions,personal frustration or any such mental blockage can spoil a good companies reputation. Asif Ansari .
  • canzie07canzie07 Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    dear,
    my sim has been lost. i don't know my sim card number but my phone no is :- 8896104992
    please blocck my sim card. for any query my another number is :- 9425628581
  • muthumarimuthumari Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    respected sir, my sim outgoing was blocked,so i submit my id proof on 29th,aug 2011.but no response to my outgoing problem.i request to you plz relese the problem...thank u.....................................................................................................................................................................
  • Krupasindhu PadhiKrupasindhu Padhi Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    Sir/ Madam

I sri Krupasindhu Padhi, Mobile No. 8908258025, resident of Bhadrak. I beg to sate that the Aircel Customer executive has deducted an amount of Rs.60/- on 04.09.2011 without any reason. After several reminders they have not refunded the amount and DND is not activated till date. This fult is from Customer Executive side. If they donot take any action I will porting my number as well as all my family members i.e., 08 numbers.

With regards.

Krupasindhu Padhi
  • mohammadshammohammadsham Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    I have done recharge for Rs. 26 on 30.9.2011 as well as on 03.10.2011 both the times amount was sucessfully deducted from online Bank account however aircel sent a message that recharge could not be done sucessfully.! after complaining on customer care no. (198) for more than 10 times their executives are giving wrong information and fooling customers by giving wrong complain / request no. After inquiring the status of my complain their another executives are telling no such complain no. exists in their database. Not one time this recharge I have done twice and both the time company took money from me and dint do recharge and on top of that they are giving false information and customer care executives are threatening to me to go in consumer court I want, they dont give a damn.!!!!!
  • grewal143grewal143 Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    Sir/ Madam,
    I'm shocked because I'm not able to call on to emergency no's ( 100,108...etc) with Aircel Network. I had complaint to Aircel ( SR no 1-6136403967) on dated 1st Oct 2011 & after 5 days I had received a msg from Aircel that my complaint has been successfully resolved on dated 05th but till date I'm not able to call on to emergency no's so I call to 121 ( customer care) & they reply that we are not able to provide emergency no call service to our customers so you can change your service provider.
    My qus. is if you are not able to provide service then pl tell customer before start your new SIM.
    2nd I got 27 Rs additional with narration International MSG, in bill no 71688237 ( 27-Sep-11) But I was not send any msg so I call to customer care & they said if you need waver of Rs 27 plz got Itemized bill first with cost of 50 Rs.???? In short for waver of 27 I have to pay 50 Rs to Aircel !!!!!!! Shocking SERVICE OF AIRCEL...

Harmeet grewal
    9803020143
  • edited October 2011
    I have recharged PI 98 on 15.10.2011 3.45 p.m. Received message DTEtopup: your request to recharge 98 INR cannot be processed at this time. Transaction number is KAR 11101515351200258.

Again I recharged for Top up on Monday 17 for Rs.99. I received the message from Aircel as : DTEtopup: Your request to recharge 99 INR cannot be processed at this time. Transaction number 11101713071400184.

Mymobile No.9738328177, email samiulla2449@yahoo.com

Kindly solve my problem and activate my mobile both PI 98 and 99INR. Please atleast state the reason for not processing.

M.Samiulla
  • edited October 2011
    aircel se badi chutiya company aaj tak nhi dekhi maine.. maine no. liya 499 simple value plan. iunlimited data browse and download. lekin bill mein in madar chodo ne data usage jod diya.. phir outgoing band kar di. outgoing band hone par b bill lagatar badta rha vo b ek hi billing cycle me. pucho to kahte hain bill details nhi bata sakte.. inki customer care postpaid mein milao postpaid no se hi milao phir b customer care wala kahta hai ye to prepaid dept. hai dubara try karo nhi to ek no. deta hai us chutiye ko ye nhi pata hota jo no. vo bata raha hai usi par no. milaya hai chutiye.. such a motherfucker.. chutiya and bhosdiki company.. sahi mein yaar preshan karke rakh diya.....
  • edited October 2011
    It is very worst your behaviour. without customer's knowledge your company reducing my acount Rs.25 and Rs.30. for Thirupavai and News package. How dare you? without customer how can you survive? my aircel no.8760625828. I never expect like this. whenever i recharge my cell, all the amount was reduced like this manner.
  • edited November 2011
    sorry. i have lost my number and i want the list of number i used on june send item message number and recived item numbers please help that number is for my job please sir or madam............. my number is 9710773611. was bought by jeswin. please. i need a help........................................................................................................................................... that is my life........... and i know that the number will starts with 95........ /////// that is i know please me that number to my email id pearlinangeline@gmail.com
  • edited November 2011
    It is very worst your behavior. without customer's knowledge your company reducing my account Rs.25 Rs.30,Rs 1,Rs5 and Rs.3 for Aadukalam and News package. How dare you? without customer how can you survive? my aircel no.9942499244. I never expect like this. whenever i recharge my cell, all the amount was reduced like this manner. please deactivate this
  • edited November 2011
    I lost my aircel sim today.
    Please i request u to kindly block my sim .I do not remember my sim number but my cell number is: 9804351546
    please take necessary action as quick as possible.
    my another numbers are 9831094464 (personal number) & 7278289797 (Residence number) . if any query u can just call me.
    You are also requested to send me the nearest AIRCEL STORE ADDRESS to adopt an another SIM.
    regards,
    Prantosh Dutta
    Bally, Durgapur, Howrah
    Sir good morning!
    I am not activated caller tone service. So please deactive this service. Thank you! My aircel no. Is 9803642301
  • edited November 2011
    i really have a problem with your service... i never take any call from customer care and if by mistake i take the call then all my balance gets deducted for your stupid services.. is this the way you people offer service towards your customers... this is not at all fair.... am fed up with such a service... am v much sure and confident that i never activated any such dialer tune service but all my money got deducted for that... am so so much fed up that i wanna immediately change my network from aircel... this is not the first time am facing such a problem.. i dont understand what do you people just think.... every penny is important to a student.. we just cant get our balance deducted every time and spend money... i immediately need an action on this issue.. and do credit my balance.... my e-mail id-sreenivasavi.rayaprolu@gmail.com and my no.8686457997.. i immediately need an action over this... i hope you people dont repeat this again...
  • edited November 2011
    i never activated dialer tune service but all my money got deducted... this is not the first time am facing this problem..is this the way you provide service to your customers.. am really frustrated and fed up with all the stupid services you provide... this is the reason i never take any calls offering all these still money gets deducted... i immediately need an action over this... am really irritated with al this and i wanna change my service from aircel... i dont understand why do you trouble custmers this way.... and to give any complain we customers cannot even cal to any of the customer care numbers... instead of recorded voice why dont you people offer such a service like in other networks so that we can directly talk with all of you people and get our problems solved... get my balance credited and deactivate the service as early as possible...my no- 8686457997 and e-mail id-sreenivasavi.rayaprolu@gmail.com
  • edited November 2011
    i am stay in karaikudi my mobile number 7502593708 .
    many many time worng call this number570006611818.
    how is this number ple help me.
    thankyou.
  • edited November 2011
    sir from today i have received in my mobile the following add an as detailed below
    in my mobile no9551508132 from +911400010069

11.44
    03.38 pm
    04.18pm
    05.48 pm
    so i request you to stop immediately these type irritations permanently and as well send me
    through S.M.S TO MY MOBILE NO THE PERMANENT WAY TO AVOID all unpleasurable and
    unwanted messages, advertisement coming to mobile. If you going to take it lightly , well
    i have no other choice expect informing to necessary places to initiate necessary actions
    to prevent such sort of intrusion to my privacy at once. thank you
  • edited November 2011
    Sir, i have to draw your kind attention that ur customer disturb me at night. His number is 7278170466. I want to know who he is. Pls send back his details
  • edited November 2011
    My number is 9551429823 .when i call coming check operator service.what can i do for this ??? please reply me my mail id:raji.nandhini36@gmail.com
    Transation no.CHR11112111351000333 Cellno 9941098706