Aircel Mobile Customer Care

Comments

• edited December 2010

I would like to bring to your notice that there are some dubious people who place small advts. in local dailies such as The Times of India, Kolkata Edition claiming that Aircell has given them contract for settiing up Mobile Towers at a monthly rent of Rs.35000/- (with 10% hike annually) for 10 years renewable and one time advance of Rs. 25 lacs against proposed space for setting up mobile towers in respective premises, viz., terrace, open space etc.

It appears from the advt. itself that these are dubious in nature. I would request your good office to kindly post an advt. in leading dailies of India thrashing out these claims. These would help certain gullyble citizens of our country to be saved from such malafide people. These people have a very peculiar modus operandi. they ask for your property papers & after you send them the same, they give a call saying that Aircell has selected your property for setting up mobile tower in your premise. in reptrospect, they sms an account no. of a bank asking people to deposit initial precessing fees which vary from Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 7500/-. Once a guy falls in their trap and deposits the amount, they stop taking calls and vanish. This is turn tarnishes the image of a reputed company like yours.

It would be very nice if you could kindly do the needful for citizens like us. You can also treat this as CSR from your company's angle.

N Chakravarty
  • edited January 2011
    i am jaynarayan yesterday im recharging Rs-110 & today morning my balance is very poor it's now only 36.78 paisa how can it possible?. It's very Worng .i am very sad..
    Hai i m SAJIDUL in ASSAM. My mobilemumber is 9854424219
    . Plz deactivate my ALL service_________________plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Dear sir/madam,

My Mobile Number is 9710942626 . Yesterday (23.1.2011) payment transactiob ID No. CH0111371641 Rs. 301/-. (Rupees Three hundred and one ) . but since why the outgoing calls are not going. please see this mail and solve this problem soon. Thanking you. Please send the invoice to MSSESHACHALAM@YAHOO.COM this mail.
    Please do the needful. Thanking you.

with regards
    ms.s.seshachalam
  • edited January 2011

my mobile phone(model-nokia 5800 express music,IMIE NO. 354182023200270 mobile no. 09716869578(aircel new delhi)) theft by some unknown person.plz block this imie no. as well as mobile no as soon as possible so that it can not be misuse.

NITESH KR VERMA
  • edited January 2011
    how can i find who is owning a particular aircel number
    Kindly send me a GPRS Setting
  • edited January 2011
    dear sir i have port vodafon to aircel .i have request for this 23/1 2011.and this service have activated in my no.at the dateof 29/1/2011.but i could not get balace which can be given according to scheme .
    sir my mobile no. is 9584291566.
    sir i have complain many time to customer careoffice but i could not get any solution within 24 hour.so please solve my problem earliest .
  • edited February 2011
    few month ago opening post paid connenction with vailid proof indenty and the converted to prepaid again requirement same my connectin no-9697668932
  • edited February 2011
    few month ago opening post paid connenction with vailid proof indenty and the converted to prepaid again requirement same DOUCAMENT my connectin no-9697668932
    MY NAME IS ASHUTOSH MISHRA
    Aircel
    i am an old customer ur aircel since 3y ears i am using ur service .
    On 30th jan. i was an complain No: 1-3623191948
    on 3oth jan ur aircel has cut Rs.45 but today on 4th Feb. still i am not getting my account (45 Rupees ) .
    if ur not submit my balance i would be chnage ur service to any other service.

jaynarayan
    jaynarayanparida@gmail.com
  • edited February 2011
    my sim card no is 8574493824, which is lost and any other one is used.
    he/she dirveted all call on 9532765775 number. so i want to block this sim card immediatly.
  • edited February 2011
    subject : pls don't remove my aircel no:09865445420 from aircel. (tamil nadu sim)

I'm sathish kumar from tamil nadu.i'm using AIRCEL sim (no : 9865445420)
    NOW I'M IN KARNATAKA.I came here before 2 months.i'm using my air cel no:09865445420 for in coming and out going.now i got one msg like "u r moved out of aircel". i can't able to call 121 also. pls don't remove my aircel.

i'm, using 2 sims one is tamil nadu air cel no and another one is karnataka aircel no.
    my contact no is:9738285325 karnataka aircel no.
    how to connect pc in my mobile nokia 5130 express music, send me basic ideas

My Mobile No. 9804849524

I am receiving very slang messages from the Airtel no is 9007332127 can you tell me the
    who is carry this number and from which address
  • edited February 2011
    i want the details of my sim, my name is tahir and i am from kashmir
  • edited February 2011
    Dear sir, My Sim card invalid in fiew minites so plz replay me

My Alternate no is 9873495080
  • edited February 2011
    we are using postpaid service as cug in our company it is useless.all the connection get disconnect without preiour intimation.pl cont immediately 7299940051,52,53,
  • edited February 2011
    My mobile number is 896075202 having postpaid connection.I have adopted your 499 plan which includes about 1400 min talk time -local national and roaming along with 2500 sms. I generally come to Indore twice a month where you claim to have network. Indore falls in Madhya Pradesh (supposed to be largest state in India till last few years.) Inspite of your claim for strong network even in MP my monthly roaming bill exceeds multifoild as compared to 499 plan. So kindly declear this state without AIRCEL coverage so that educated customer will not be misguided about your claim of widest and efficient network of the country. To verify my statement kindly check my last couple of bills.
    N.Y.Choudhary
  • edited February 2011
    Ref: Complaint Mobile No: 9944949156. Complaint Reference No: CBDPA 30218119379, Dt. 18.02.2011

With reference to the above subject, I have taken booster for Sec/1 paise in the above said mobile. There is a charge deducted ONE RUPEE per call to the particular number whenever we called. The called number is 9043150357 (Local Vodafone network).

In this connection, I come to know the fault from your network, on 18.02.2011, and the same time I have logged a complaint to your customer care. The call attended by Mr. Senthil Kumar and he ensured me that the problem will be rectified with in 48 Hours, and the deduction of the wrong amount will be re back afterwards.

Due to not resolve the problem, I have called again on 24th Feb 2011, and I have spoke to the customer relationship senior executive (Miss Angel). After explain my all problems, she ensured me that the problem will be rectified before 28th Feb 2011 and the excess amount deducted will be credited to my account.

I have checked the issue on 28th Feb 2011 evening, still the problem was not solved. Again I called the same time to the customer care, the line was disconnected while on talk. This is happened 3-4 times at the same time.

I totally upset for this kind of service from Airtel net work. In this present moment, high competitive with other net work, I was sadly understand that how much interested Airtel is taking care of the customer complaints.

Also For the complaint purpose I called several time to 121 and I lost some more money while I spoke to the customer care executive.

Complaint No 2:

One More connection (9944939156) I have taken SMS booster Rs.49/- for 3 months validity with 18000 sms free. Around 4 days back there is a information through sms from airtel network, upto 100 sms, each sms will be charged @ Rs.1/- per sms. But I am sure that my regular messages will not cross above 40 per day. After 20-30 sms, Airtel network start deducting Rs 1/- per sms and my balance reduced rocket speed.

I sincerely request to the Airtel network, to resolve the above said issues as immediate as possible, and whatever excess amount deducted from the both mobile, credit back to the same number at the earliest.

Yours truly,

M.Balasubramanian)

ombudsperson@bharti.in
  • edited March 2011
    This is my number 9865523818. I am receiving continuously unwanted service calls from AIRCEL(PER DAY MIN 8 TO 9 CALLS). I don’t want any service call from AIRCEL. Kindly do the needfull.
  • edited March 2011
    dear sir, i want my old no...but i hav to change my old document plz tell me how i do it 9325230361
  • edited March 2011
    i want to disactive my sms sceme please disactive my sceme thankyou
    Dear Sir/Madom,
    MY MOB. NUMBER 9809478792 HAS BLOCKED TODAY, IT IS ASKING FOR PUK CODE.SO I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO SEND MY PUK CODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, MY E MAIL ID jibinkb@gmail.com or to number 9995997525

T
    THANKS & REGARDS
    JIBIN K B
  • edited March 2011
    dear sir, y Sim is blocked with out any reason how u should block my Sim . i loss more thing . i trying to customer care they not responding me. Please inform to me my mobile number is 9710245041 and
    my mail-id is gajaraj12@gmail.com
    dear sir
    my aircel mobile no is 8801702323 it is not working so please reactivate the sim, i am going to karnataka for six months in the meenwile i am not used thi cim so please reactive my cim
    thanking you
    ch ravi babu
    30/581
    d v subba rao road
    musthakhan pet
    machilipatnam
    contact no 9440346602
  • edited March 2011
    dear sir/madam I am here requesting u to kindly give me the detail about the owner of the sim no 9986431815 because continuously their have been many prank msges frm this particular no so once again telling you i plead in front of u to plz give me all the details about the person on whose name that sim as been issued if this is an AIRCEL no....
    You please send the particulars to spvishwas2@gmail.com
    Yours faithfully
    S.P.Vishwas
    This is a regression mail for Air Cel helpdesk / customer care against
    poor performance of the services.
    I am the new but totally unsatisfied and frustrated customer having
    the Air Cel no. 7503793180 / 7503793181 in the name of Deepansh Jain
    R/o CC-14C, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi – 110088.
    I bought the above mentioned nos. from local vendor from Paschim Vihar
    of the company on 26.02.2011.
    The numbers got activated within 10 hrs. from the time of purchase.
    After 2 days, I start getting messages of “Non registration of
    application form” on both the numbers. I repeatedly requested the
    vendor to do something whenever I received the messages. I was being
    informed that they are doing their best to remove it. On 5th day from
    purchase my both the connections were barred from Air Cel. As I
    informed the vendor about barring he suddenly raised his hand instead
    of help. Immediately I contacted customer care of Air Cell after
    getting the nos. from Just Dial Service and updated them about my
    problem. They told me to resubmit the application form which I did
    instantly with all the necessary formalities. My both the nos. were
    reactivated within 8 hours. I presume that problem is now over, but
    just two days later the story of “Non Registration of application
    Form” is again started. Again I have repeated my exercise with Air Cel
    Centre Employee. Miss Rinku from the company assured me to solve the
    problem. She has done the remarkable job by activating my nos.
    directly from the centre within 4-6 hours which lasted for another 2
    days. Again I was in soup with the same problematic and irritating
    messages.
    In this whole scenario I had made repeated calls for last 10 days N
    number of times on 121 & 198 from my other Cell no. 8010425633
    (Reliance) and having a result of un accounted mental embarrassment,
    Irritations’ and monetary loss . At present my both the numbers are
    dead and I believe that it will not work in future also.
    Now you people can well imagine the kind of services you are providing
    to your customers in this competitive marketing world. As I
    experienced, you people are instead of providing services to
    customers; dragging into unwanted frustrating and irritating situation
    after receiving full value for the same in terms of money.
    In the absence of your immediate action, I shall be no option left to
    take necessary appropriate action and may think to switch off to
    another service provider available in the market or existing reliable
    service provider with me i.e Reliance, Air Tel etc.
    You will have to justify / prove yourself, why people shall join you
    as your customer in future.

Deepansh Jain
    hello sir,
    i hav put mes booster 33rs. but free mes not going. also my mom has aircel she recharged for 90 rs. bu she got only 8rs. simply took all money ...?