Aircel Mobile Customer Care

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Hai i m vasanthan in madurai. My mobilemumber is 9524923499. Plz deactivate my dialer tone.
  • edited September 2010
    hi my cell no 9722109255 i want to start pocket internet i sent msg to 121 but no reply & when i called custmer care excutive no one pick up the call.....is this your best service i sent 25 time sms to 121 thanks
  • edited September 2010
    i am in need of my puk code its so urgent

my number is 9762313014and my sim number is 89918040509172437484 its in the name of Nandu Gaikwad
  • edited October 2010
    My no. 9856888724 is displace call summary when the person who I called just pick up instead of displace after the called ended. due to this I can made end called.
  • edited October 2010
    It is very unfortunate to say that How a Reliance customer disturb your customer.so can you give me the details of the owner of this Reliance number 9707808315. i hope you will help very sonn. and i realy want to know about this person and his/her current location. otherwise i have to give an police complaint.
  • edited October 2010

I am a student of 1st year B.Tech in SRM Chennai. My mobile no. was 7299649020. I opted for it because of Dhoni, the brand Ambassdor Dhoni belongs to my city. Your retailer near my college has troubles .He does not recognises my PAN card, Driving licence, Admission slip photocopy attested by our Dean ete',.

I took my sim from him on above mentioned documents. As per your retailer PAN card is not a valid document,
    I want to know whether AIRCEL Cellular Limited also agrees with it ? IN that case Incomee Tax Dept. Should have to be imformed about the Chennai Branch of the office of AIRCEL cellular ltd.

I have further to request you,the nodal officer sir,Please refund my money paid for it,Rcharges done so far & take back your Sim.as soon as possible, as,I have taken a new Vodaphone Sim on the same documents.
    Atul
  • edited October 2010
    pls give the maximum ISD charge per minute on this plan.

and the detail tariff for this plan
  • edited October 2010
    I have recently got a prepaid connection.It went fine with first top up of rs25/- but susequently rs 20/- was deducted from my top up of Rs 25/- without any reason. On query I was told that it was deducted for chatting although no such activity took place.Customer care was of no help,money was not refunded. Aircell does not posess any dedicated store of their own, where customers can directly interact with officials of the company for redressal of their grievences.If u want to unsubscribe the customer care is useless.they will ask u to send SMS OR CALL a No. that is of no use. If and when they feel like they will deduct any amount for value added service although not requested for. Why is the co. resorting to such unfair means? Do u think that customers can be fooled all the time? By such service u have forced me to buy top up ofRs10/- and use it immediately. I have also availed connection of other co. too. Only hope that TRAI really ets moving and penalise the tel cos for cheating the consumers. Come on Aircell do Business & not CHEAT. Calcutta:7278481402
  • edited October 2010
    I LOST MY MOBILE WITH AIECEL SIMCARD SO I WANT BLOCK MY NUMBER. & i want same number sim card. u want contact me call me on this number 9769754068.
  • edited October 2010
    I have recharged my prepaid mobile no. 9716941921 but only 5.20 has been credited in my account. Rs.20/- has been deducted without any intimation/reason. In the last one month three times of Rs.9-10 has been deducted. I had made complaint customer care No.121 no suitable response has been received. I have given you final opportunity to credit my account & any unknown value added services attach with my number should be withdraw immediately, other I will free to go to consumer tribunal/agency.

(KAILASH CHAND)
  • edited October 2010
    Just now someone has pickpocketed my mobile. Hence please block my mobile number-9710043975 so that he will not misuse my number.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
    Viji.
  • edited October 2010
    Plaese don't distrub me by unwanted calls. My Mobile No.7278416407.
    The mobile is ringing at the time when I am bussy in a meeting or driving a byke.
  • edited November 2010
    I have Aircel connection with number - 9716893440. . I had message on 10/10/2010 from aircel for music connect welcome message but I did not applied neither call nor sms to aircel for any services.and deduct the balance 30 rs . On 6/11/2010 when i called to customer care for complaint just after call ,caller tune also auto activated and deduct my balance with rs. 30 /-. I made complain to custmer care multiple time. I also sent email to aircel customer care.Today 8/11/2010 again 30 rs get deducted now i dont have enough balance to call CC . So, I am cheated from aircel.
    I am in very much anger i definately come tpo your regional office and also register a complaint in Consumer court and in police station also
    Your sincerely
    Harpreet
  • edited November 2010
    I lost my aircel sim today.
    Please i request u to kindly blockmy sim .I do not remember my sim number but my cell number is: 8892681744..
    please take necessary action as quick as possible.
    my another number is 9964419182. if any query u can just call me.
    regards,
  • edited November 2010
    I lost my aircel sim today.
    Please i request u to kindly blockmy sim .I do not remember my sim number but my cell number is:8892681744..
    please take necessary action as quick as possible.
    my another number is 9964419182. if any query u can just call me.
    regards,
    To block advertisement sms on my mobile 9841566103
  • edited November 2010
    My name is anil sahu . my number is 07504273748.in my no.msgare further coming from 50.
  • edited November 2010
    DEBITED Rs 45 FROM MY BALANCE WITHOUT INFORMATION AND ALSO I MADE COMPLIAN FOR SAME YESTERDAY SO THAT GIVEN A COMPLIAN NO SR 1-3032086130 AND TOLD WILL BE RESOLVED AND WILL GET MY Rs 45 BALANCE RETRUN BY TODAY MY NUMBER IS 9762176881.PLS DO IT NEEDFULLY.
  • edited November 2010
    My personal mobile with the above number is plagued by a tamil filmi third rated caller tune,which after several
    complaints is not being removed for unknown reasons. Every time I give a complaint after calling 198 they give me a complaint number and ask me to wait for 72 hours with that caller tune.The caller tune is not removed and the process is being repeated . I would like to ger a immediate remedy to this menace.

complaint nos:3072517496.
  • edited November 2010
    we already recharged sum of Rs. 120, but now we have enquirer our balance is only shown Rs. 7 only please reply the details for our future action...
  • edited November 2010
    dear sir, my sim is blocked unnecessarily although my documents have been all right.i was using it from 14 oct'10 and it was blocked around 16th nov'10. so i reuest you to look into the matter as all the important call comes on that number and also i have got some balance in it.My no. is 8083297132 .hoping to use your services once again
  • edited December 2010
    My aircel dual sim numer is blocked (7293509367)
    Dt activate 10/10/2010
    dt deactivate 12/10/2010
    dt again activate on 22/10/2010.........why

my no is 8802133201
    chhote sah
  • edited December 2010

My Mobile No is 9851888506. My phone has no outgoing.
    Inspite of complaints .Please kindly see to it.
    I am from SILIGURI (WEST BENGAL).

Ayesha
  • edited December 2010
    please block the thefted air cell number 9976710238.
  • edited December 2010

Kindly provide me the Name and Address of the person who is using Cell No. +91 8896001120
    because this person is threatining to our family, it is urgent & important.

You can send the name & address to my mail ID : yog.kan@gmail.com

Thanking you waiting your early response.
  • edited December 2010
    MISBEHAVING AND USING ABUSING LANGUAGE WITH LADIES AND RESPECTED FAMILIES BY MAKING WRONG CALLS FROM THIS NUMBER 07298053743, KINDLY BLOCK THIS NUMBER AND INTIMATE HIS FULL DETAILS TO nareshiaf@yahoo.com,,
    Why my SIM Card is INVALID from this mornning
    Why my SIM Card is INVALID from this morning
  • edited December 2010
    the phone number is 9551142107.the outgoing and incoming is not available in my phone,so please check and tell what has happened