Vodafon Mobile Appellate Authority

2»

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Representatvie from Vodfone called and offered Post paid services and now when i have ported to Vodafone, the committed services are not served. The free minutes have suddenly reduced from 800 to 300. This is the worst service agreement I have ever seen in the industry.

Adding to this, I asked for conversion of different connection from Prepaid to Postpaid on the same day for which I paid Rs. 250, and now Vodafone doesn't have any information regarding this nor the connection is converted to Postpaid.

Vodafone doesn't even have details of the vendor who visited my home, and they are not ready to contact them back for details either.

Varun Verma

• vodafoneindiavodafoneindia Banned
    edited May 2013
    Hello Varun,

Kindly share a suitable time for us to get back to you, as we couldn't reach you on your number.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR
    I would like to lodge a complaint against Vodafone Dealer Sales Excutive & others c/o M/s.Datasys E Services Private Limited , 8 Rani Jhansi Road, 3rd Floor near Jhandewalan Extn , New Delhi.

The Complaint, I Like to forward to your good self is that Datasys E Services Private Limited Team approached me to Change my number from Prepaid (Airtel)to Postpaid (Vodafone). They offered me a plan of Rs. 250/- with a special offer of the free 800 minutes calling to any Local or national number. And assured me that number will change & activate without any gap. And for this reason I was agree to change my my number. They gave me full assurance that it would take no time for the activation after closing my no. from Airtel, They had all my details but to my surprise, that they have cheated me giving falls information & assurance , My phone has been Deactivated by Airtel on 30th April 2013 But till today it is not activated by the vodafone till date & due to this reason I am unable to do the my office work till today properly. I have contacted the above services again & again on Dial basis but there is no proper reply by the office & girls are sitting on customer care counter even not bothers to talk they are keeping the call on table & chatting each other’s..

The Nos i have contacted are, 9582798149 / 103
    You are Kindly requested to take a strict action towards the commitment given by them & activate the phone today itself
    My Detail are as follows
    Tushar Gupta
    Sim No. 17004610437
    Mob. No. 9910911995
    and inform me the 0n tusharg.gibm@gmail.com
  • vodafoneindiavodafoneindia Banned
    edited May 2013
    Hello Varun,

Trust we were able to assist. Thanks for your time on the call.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR
  • edited June 2013
    Sir,with respect my mobile number is 8650775514,balance is deducted without any reason.Sir,please solve my problem.
  • edited June 2013

The Complaint, I Like to forward to your good self is that Datasys E Services Private Limited Team approached me to Change my number from Prepaid (Airtel)to Postpaid (Vodafone). They offered me a plan of Rs. 250/- with a special offer of the free 800 minutes calling to any Local or national number. And assured me that number will change & activate without any gap. And for this reason I was agree to change my my number. They gave me full assurance that it would take no time for the activation after closing my no. from Airtel, They had all my details but to my surprise, that they have cheated me giving falls information & assurance , My phone has been Deactivated by Airtel on 2nd june 2013 But till today it is not activated by the vodafone till date & due to this reason I am unable to do the my office work till today properly. I have contacted the above services again & again on Dial basis but there is no proper reply by the office & girls are sitting on customer care counter even not bothers to talk they are keeping the call on table & chatting each other’s..

The Nos i have contacted are, 9582798149 / 103
    My Detail are as follows
    Hari Verma
    Sim No. 17004840935
    Mob. No. 9560418345
    and inform me the 0n harryverma618@gmail.com
    Further i will request you to please take action in this regards that being a big co. that should not be false information to the customer .
    Hi team,

Vodafone has cheated me according to their bill I have used 4 GB internet data although I haven't even used 2 GB of data they have post a usage charge of 196 in my bill what should I do extremely unsatisfied by the bill I am Vodafone postpaid user now I have switched to AIRTEL 08295294630
  • edited June 2013
    I, R.Surendra one of the old customer of Voda Prepaid,No:9985518824, unfortunately i was opted Port-out to BSNL,in long back. In the meantime i am facing inconvenience in BSNL also. As such again I decided to come back to Voda for which i applied to port-out from BSNL to Voda, in the month of May13, and submitted my application in a mini voda store available in Budhanagar,near to uppal Bus depot, Hyderabad (AP), after 7 days i approached the same person available in the store,for my status, he said my application was not available maybe it was rejected. As such please apply once again. Again i applied for Port to Voda on 7/6/2013. and submitted my application In same stores. as on 216.2013, i have no reply. And he said again it was misplaced in somewhere.
    Therefore i request the appellate for justice.
    R.Surendra
    I, Satyam Arya subscriber of Vodafone Prepaid No:9582324277 would like to lodge a compliant against Vodafone Dealer Sales Excutive c/o M/s.Datasys E Services Private Limited , 8 Rani Jhansi Road, 3rd Floor near Jhandewalan Extn , New Delhi.

The Complaint, I Like to forward to your good self is that Ms Kritika has approached me to provide a new sim post paid connection as similar to my existing No: 9582324277 he has also assured either the Number would be as similar to my existing No or they will give some options of special No's Like doubling of digit or tripling of digits. After which I was convinced to have a new sim post paid connection and on account of which I have provided cash of Rs.250 reciept no. 94478 dtd: 19-12-11 along with ID Proofs, Address Proof, Photo's etc.

But despite of assurance and commitments neither I have been provided the similar No nor any special Number as committed to me while taking my documents and Cheque for New Sim Registration, Moreover till day the provided new sim is not activated till day, though The Mob No. given by them on Reciept is not working.

You are Kindly requested to take a strict action towards the defaulter parties on a/c of fague commitment / mis guidance or mis lead of things and inform me the result at satyamarya61@gmail.com

Please Give my money & documents.

CC to : Vodafhone Customer Complaint Cell, The Senior Executive Trai, Customer Grievance Cell
  • edited August 2013
    Hey my vodafone cunjumer court my bill payment is very high charge ruppes in6818 and company is only 2000 ruppes low and bill is 4818 ruppes and company was my two num 9879582292 and 9712982292 deactivated date is11/8/2013 n yesterday 8:27 pm in my two cards is on but my card is not enternet pacage is on not msg not calls and company is my enternet is on end my bill was is very high and please my complain is to be noted and me 27/8/2013 was only 500 ruppes paying in my 6818 payment is not Aceepet company please very high point to be noted......
  • edited September 2013

Very sorry to write you but I am not able to get the service from Vodafone since I bought the connection. I request you to please solve my problem to start the service. Thanking you.

Name: Vinoth Kumar

My New Vodafone Unactivated Mobile NO: 9642888248

My Mobile No for further communication: 09710340087

Vinoth
  • edited October 2013

I port my no. 9873118988 in Vodafone Prepaid to postpaid and it worked for 2-3 days .After that my outgoing was stopped and later incoming also.
    More than 1 month. till my number is not activated because of Vodafone provide good services to customers. More than 1 month Continuously i mailed to Vodafone Care and talk to Vodafone customer care, every time i listen a new story from Vodafone.
    I submitted my all documents to Vodafone store.but i didn't get any response from Vodafone.

I want to tell one thing, my new postpaid Sim provided me on my office address.
    but Vodafone verification team could not trace this address. How it is possible.
    When Vodafone can provide a Sim on my office address.but at the time of verification, Vodafone verification team said this is a wrong address and could not trace this address. I think Vodafone verification team should me call on my alternate number at the time of verification.but i didn't receive any call from the side of Vodafone verification team when they couldn't trace the address.

When i talk in customer care of Vodafone, Vodafone Care told me submit your address proof .
    I went to Vodafone store 2 time for submit my address proof .but they reject my address proof .
    My address proof is, My HR issued me a letter of complete address of my company, my name, my designation, employee code with a company rubber stamp.and i have also a copy of my official id card.

Vodafone store reject my this address proof and said this letter is type of a NOC, and this is not a valid proof.
    At last i submitted a copy of my credit card bill for billing address proof.

Vodafone care team told me that my verification address is wrong but i got my new connection of postpaid at this address.
    2 times Vodafone verification team could not trace the address.after trace the address 3 times they couldn't contact to me.
    At the time of verification, Vodafone verification team never call me on my alternate number.
    Last 3 times Vodafone customer care team told me that phone verification will be done with in 48 hours. But i didn't get any response from Vodafone. After waiting 48 hours i call to Vodafone customer care, at that time i get know my address verification is done and i m not available on this address. But Vodafone verification team never call me.

I cant understanding the processes of Vodafone. I applied for convert my prepaid connection to postpaid connection. It took around more than1 month and still my number is not activate. Vodafone services is very bad.

Mehar
    Alternate number-8750067888
  • edited January 2014

I am using vodafone(9160337033) since from 2 yrs,Now stoped using it
    Because you people had cheated me by activativating internet pack 99
    Now i stoped using it jst because you people cheating customers.

And my bill pending is there i am not going to pay..........
  • edited March 2014
    My no is 9999500609 and I m customer of Voda from long time. But I have no idea that Voda will cheat me at this stage. Sir I m out side of Delhi on official duty and at this time Voda has finished my all main balance and 2 GB data recharge. I have complaint them about this but they have declineabout it. They said that u have done no recharge.sir I m sending u a massage which I get after recharge on march 7.

"2G plan of Rs.199 with 2 GB free data is active on ur No.After 2GB, enjoy unlimited Internet without any cost at controlled speeds,Validity 30 Days"

Sir I have faced many difficulty and financial loss due to this action .l m also ready to lodge case against Vodafone.
    I have their massage as proof .so I request u to do justice in this matter .
    SUMIT
    Local contact no 9557828637.
  • edited March 2014
    Sir, on issuing a new sim vodafone caller tell some interesting schemes n den issue some different schemes on my no.
  • edited March 2014
    I opted for 3G650 plan (3GB) on 31st Jan 14 by sending the SMS @ 11:22pm, which then got activated on 01st Feb 14 mid-night. The other day I changed my plan to 3G250 (1GB), which then got activated on 02nd Feb 14 as per my Vodafone App @ 3:39am midnight and it is in continuation till date.
    On the contrary, I received a bill wherein it shows that I have been charged 1 day rental of 3G650 plan for 31st Jan 14 and from 01st Feb to 24th Feb 14. I have been charged the rental as per 3G250 plan.
    I have been following up with the Vodafone rep from 4bunglow Vodafone Store to Appellate Authority Rep. Faizan Shaikh, but every efforts are in vein.
    They argue stating that I had sent a SMS on 31st Jan at 11:22pm for activation of 3G650 plan and immediately at 11:28pm I requested for de-activation. On the contrary, I have a proof in form of 'SMS' that I received on 1st Feb 14 @ 8:09am stating that I have consumed 80%, which is 2457.60MB of the internet pack.
    I have shared all the relevant proof personally at Vodafone store as well as in form of attachments with all the concerned people I have spoken with till date.
    Surprise, when I contacted the Appellate authority for the first time with all the details from day 1 till date in form of attachments, the rep. Faizan Shaikh argues that he has not received any attachment but only text in the email, which mentions clearly that the attachments are enclosed, however, they are even least bothered to contact and ask for the same if not received. This shows how much least bothered they are with regards to their subscriber's issue, reason their fixed salaries are paid monthly for the time they spent in the office irrespective of their performance or efforts they put into their job.
    The reason why I have to be harsh with these people, because when Faizan called me on 19th Mar 14 in the evening, we concluded the call stating that if he has not received the attachments, I will resent again for further investigation, on the contrary, he sends the email stating that our system driven calculations are accurate and you have to pay the bill, therefore reversal is not possible.

If at all the Vodafone is interested to close the complaint with correct resolution, then let the responsible person from Vodafone should call on the no. given otherwise the bill will remain unpaid to the extent of Consumer Court or whatever the legal proceeding they want to, I am open for the same.

Samir Virani - 9819265218
    Complaint No.855796841
  • edited July 2014
    8008007975 IS my no. I paid all my bills regularly..40 days back i ported to idea.. due to no reason vodafone barred my number through idea
    PLZ do justice and connrct my numbrr immidiately
  • edited July 2014
    Dear sir mera mobile nu 9718801153 deactivate kr diya gaya hai aur mai apne documents bhi jama kra chuka hu lakin mera nu activate nahi ho raha hai aur aab mai consumer court mai case daal chukka hu jiska nu complaint nu 526744 hai aap check kr mera nu activate kre thanks. ......
    Hi Sir I'm SK saiful and my vodafone mobile no is 9643864751. Sir Vodafone without any permission deducted my rs.30 balance from my account balance for callertune service. So I request you as soon as possible please refund my rs.30 balance

DISCREPANCY IN BILL

I am writing this letter to draw your attention towards discrepancy in my mobile bill of august
    I have taken my Vodafone post paid connection No 844709242 arround 2 years back and this time my outgoing calls bills is highly charged which I did not used. This is the matter of bill discrepancy. I am very disappointed and they are not reverting me back they are asking for bill payment which i have not used.
    Keeping in view of the above I request you to reconcile my problem on humanity ground thanks.
    Shwetabh Singh