Vodafon Mobile Appellate Authority

Advocate.soniaAdvocate.sonia Senior Member
edited September 2014 in General Discussions
Vodafon Mobile Appellate Authority

If you still want to appeal further, you can do so by appealing to Vodafon Appellate Authority with your complaint docket number (unique complaint number you get post registering your complaint with the Nodal Officer) anytime from Monday to Friday (9.30 am to 6.00 pm).

Andhra Pradesh Vodafon Mobile Appellate Authority

Ambari, Guwahati 781001
shashi1.menon@vodafone.com

Bihar and Jharkhand Vodafon Mobile Appellate Authority
Rajive Suri
Vodafone Essar Spacetel Ltd.
Mayfair Building Near Hinoo Bridge Hinoo Ranchi 834002

11, Dr. U N Brahmachari Street,
Kolkotta 700 017
shailesh.upadhyay1@vodafone.com

While appealing to the Appellate Authority, remember:

You must file the appeal within 3 months after the expiry of the complaint resolution time limit specified by the Nodal Officer.

Your appeal must be submitted through the duly completed Appeal Form (in duplicate). Visit the nearest Vodafone Store for form.

You need to provide your complaint docket number while contacting the Appellate Authority. This will help the Appellate Authority to get your entire case history.

The docket number of your appeal will be communicated to you. The appeal will be decided within 3 months from the date of filing your complaint.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    My cell no. is 9833104824. I was charged Rs.6000+ from last 2 months for Vodafone live which I never used. Somehow I paid last bill where I was fraudulently charged 4000+ now again in my dec.bill they have charged me 2000+. Vodafone is laughing all the way to bank...how can I bring them to book.
  • vodafoneindiavodafoneindia Banned
    edited January 2011
    Hello Jatinder,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to give you the information needed. Please note that the said service was already de-activated on 01/12/2010 and no usage was found post that date. For any other assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.
  • edited February 2011
    Costumer: Mohammad Khursheed
    Vodafone mob. No. – 8939189567
    12 FEB 2011
    TIME:12:33
    TO,
    APPELIATE AUTHORITY (CHENNAI)
    VODAFONE

COMPLAINT: DEDUCTION OF BALANCE AMOUNT Rs.180/- --ON ACCOUNT OF VARIOUS SERVICES ACTIVATED

I have connected myself to your Vodafone service on 1st Feb 2011 with a balance of Rs 345/- , I regret to inform you that from 3rd to 7th Feb , I was charge Rs 150/- for various services activated which was not opted by me. When queried with your customer care, found helpless, I send Email on 8 Feb (kindly refer).
    As my money was being deducted unnecessary by Vodafone on the charge of various services. I was forced to consume my balance amount and left Rs36/- .
    Once again when my balance was Rs96/-. On 10Feb, Rs 30/- was charge for activating MAHFEL- E –TIME PASS service. I will request you to intervene in refund of Rs180/- immediately and to stop ALL SUCH DND SERVICES.
    Failure to which, may force me to go to CONSUMER COURT.

YOURS SINCERELY,
    Mohammad Khursheed

MOB No. 8939189567
  • edited March 2011
    I just received my bill and to my shock! Ive been charged Rs. 1794 for internet usage.

Last month I’d applied for MNP and Vodafone sales people called me saying that they will match the offer that airtel was providing. Hence I requested them to give me 2 GB internet usage on iPhone as airtel was providing the same. I specially confirmed with multiple sales people from Vodafone that I’m using an iPhone hence this should be an iPhone related scheme and not a normal internet usage scheme. Yet when I called customercare today they told me that this scheme does not apply to me as I’m using an iPhone. Yet no such discount or scheme has been applied to my account in my present bill. I’ve been cheated and I’m extremely sorry to see this state of affairs at your end.

I request you to please do something about this!
    kindly stop my vodafone connection number 9587022313
    due to non reqiurement of connection
    RAKESH BHARDWAJ
    edited March 2011
    Hello!

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your issue and will get back to you at the earliest. For any further assistance, kindly email us at corporate.assist@vodafone.com, and you
    can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
  • edited March 2011
    i am last 7 years airtel costemter now chenge mnp new vodafoe costemer. my mobile no is 9994492892 ther is no out going calls pl clear. pls pls pls
  • edited June 2011
    With great sorrow, I have to say that i am feel cheated by vodafone service.
    I am approx 4-years old user. My no. is - 9534943712. On 12 june, I have recharged my a/c by rupees 30/-. On 13 june my a/c have rs. 30+ positive balance. Suddenly approx 4 o'clock a/c is going to negative balance continuosly. In this period i am not using any types of service. I went immediately vodafone outlet near harniwas complex, parna. The personnel told me to go to vodafone store in fraser road. When the time of entering the store my balance was -144. I had made detail about my problem to Mr. Manish Kumar and got request ID - 73910394.At that point of time a/c was -266 and at 11:30 pm balance was -365. But sir it not be shootout yet all. I had gone to vada store again on 15 june and request the same. Plz either solve my problem or port out my number. Because i can't do any out going call.

Pankaj Kumar
  • ankitmnga18ankitmnga18 Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    Vivek,

Anyways now coming to my grievance. The purpose I went for a change in my plan was that I wanted to decrease my monthly expense on this no. along with keeping the F&F Service Active.. No when at the time of giving in a request for the bill plan change your executive did tell me that it will remain active then this is no way that I shall bear the burden of the expense as a result of deactivation of the same. I request you to get my bill for the month of 24th July to 23rd August reworked accordingly. You did tell me the last time with reference to some issue with an Internet Pack request that dint get registered with you that there wasn't any commitment from your side therefore you cant process a reversal & I had to end up paying a Rs. 2050 bill but what happens this time around. Clearly you would have recordings of the calls in which your executive would have clearly commuted to me that The F&F Service will remain active plus you can refer a similar case in the month of October 2010 on my no. itself when I got my bill plan changed from 325 STD to 199 Super. You see with the solution you have given me it doesn't make any sense. At 1st if I hadn't gone in for the plan change & with my usage my bill would have been just Rs. 325 +Taxes & now its come to Rs. 1850.. So I really hope for a logical solution to it..

If you can reverse the amount spent on F&F then well & good or else the 2nd way could be that you revert back my Bill Plan change as something that never happened. In both the cases my bill would need a recalculation. I hope to hear from you at the earliest.

Please get in touch with me on 9999840446 in case of any confusion or further discussion.
  • ankitmnga18ankitmnga18 Junior Member
    edited August 2011

This is an appeal to the Appelate Authority in Delhi. Further to my mail to you yesterday with reference to Docket No. 183306619458. I would like to mention that I'm really not satisfied with the way my case has been handled. With special mention to the erratic behavior shown by Ms. Shivani of the Nodal Team. The time that was taken to conclude the issue has been really not within the commitment you make.

• edited December 2011
    On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 2:00 PM, Nirmal Stalin <nirmalstalin@gmail.com> wrote:

This is Nirmal , This is regrading my number ( 9443236663 ) got suspended in your network , need to enable .

My number got suspended on 10th of November 11 , still now its not rectified. I have been calling multiple times to your customer care ,Nodal officers, RSM applette....but no response.
    Each time am getting a different response from your team, but still problem persist.Even your team is not logging a complaint to make a follow up. Am experience a poor customer service with your network. Due to these i got a huge impact in my business . Kindly do me the needful at the earliest.

FYI . I have converted my number from BSNL Postpaid to Vodafone last April. I am retaining this number for last 10 years with BSNL and i am satisfied with their service. provided.
    Still now my number hasn’t enabled. I am facing a worst customer service with your team. It has been more than 25days my number has been put on hold. I have got only an acknowledgement for sending a mail to you, but the problem is not still resolved. Kindly do me the needful or let me know the process to revert my number back so that I am glad to go back to BSNL n/w.
    Daily whenever I call to your applette i am getting the same response as “your problem will be solved within 24hrs back end IT problem”,

Nirmal stalin, ( Director)
    Jayanthi Agro Industries,
    Tindivanam, TN

Nirmal stalin, ( Director)
    Jayanthi Agro Industries,
    Tindivanam, TN
  • Clive J FernandesClive J Fernandes Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    To whomsoever may concern

This is regarding Vodafone. My bill comes really high every now and then . Since long I have been calling Vodafone asking Why so when my usage is not so high. There are time when am outside the country without international romaning , hence my phone is switched off , still i would pay bills that I havent used for.
    Last month Nov , i have very much in bombay and without roaming i get a bill of 2500 INR. Every time i call and check why , they would give me a proper answer. Today after all these months and years , they tell em , am charged Rs 2. 40p per minute of std call. While most people pay 50 p per std call per minute. I would really like some help cause i want to pay my bill but i dont want to feel like am robbed and helpless. They are not ready to rectify my bill . If i was told before about this STD price , i would have changed my plan . but even after asking many times , they never told me the price. but always said , 1 rupee per minute.
    If i have to hire a lawyer and spend money , i would also do so to fight this with them. They openly take more money from us , but we have to sit back and pay and do nothing cause we have to keep our same mobile numbers for work purposes
    Please any kind of help on this will be highly appreciated.
    Best
    C J Fernandes
    edited December 2011
    Hello C J Fernandes,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may assist you better. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

• edited April 2012

I am a Kerala Vodafon user, i was having a vodafon connection recently i have got an offer from DOCOMO company ( FALSE NEWS) that if i will convert the Connection from VODAFON to DOCOMO post paid i will get 750 LOC + 250 Min STD and 600 SMS and 0.15 paisa per Minute. so i thought that its a good offer so i did the PORTING after porting now they are saying that there is no offer , if you want we can give u a waver , but we can't transfer to the old company you have to wait for 3 months. that means customer has to pay for months rent and they are generating the business, today i came to know that i am not the only one cheated other people also faced the same thing , an Airtel Customer BSNL and IDea customer also.

I have a request please take a necessary action against this type of issues , they are forcefully converting the customer with giving wrong information

Sreekanth
  • edited May 2012
    on 26 april 2012 I received call on my mobile from vodafone(+911402640360, +911408946100) (26.04.2012) and they told me the scheme about postpaid connection having monthly rental of Rs 365 in which i will get 500 free minutes monthly, 1gb free internet monthly, 1 vodafone connection on which i can call free anytime lifetime, 500 free sms monthly.
    I told him to convert my no 9811869859 to postpaid
    for this they told i have to pay rs 250 to get a new sim
    vodafone representive from datasys agency came to my house and given the sim and collected rs 250. next i got a call from vodafone (+919582798149 , This No. is from datasys E-services private Limited as it has been written on my receipt ) saying the above scheme doesnot exist.
    if this scheme doesnot exist then why they sold me the number by telling wrong scheme
    After that I complained to vodafone about this and they told me that they will se into the matter.
    From that day I got many calls from vodafone and they everytime they forced me to get the number activated but no one solved my problem.

On 22.05.2012 at 12:12 pm I received a call from vodafone ( mob. no. from which I got call -9582798149) and the person said that I have to take there services and no money will be refunded and do whatever you can.
    He abused me and asked me to bang my head on wall to get the refund.
    Is this the way vodafone treat its customers?

My Reference Mobile No. is 9811869859
    sim no. 82006222209
    edited May 2012
    Hello Ashish,

Thanks for writing in. We trust that our Nodal Officer was able to address your concern.

• edited June 2012
    my number is 9899937866 and vodafone has deduct my balance of rs 35 by activating service of glamour zone without informing me. i have also call to customer care but i have not getting any response from them so i am going to consumer court.

amit
    edited June 2012
    Hello Amit,

We trust that we were able to help you with the necessary information with respect to your concern. Thank you for speaking with us.

Vodafone Customer Care.
  • edited July 2012
    Hi this is Bala krishna.K im a vodafone postpaid user n dis is my no.(9052335555).
    This number is avtivated on 25/06/2012 between 9pm to 10pm and d no. is deactivated by 26/06/2012 by 5am to 6am
    for the bill payment of RS.2300. There was an unnecessary bill generated for an un known number (5558871) and d cal duriation is 1:04am to 4:58am idont even know wat kind of no. is this. I sure dat i dint make any calls to dis nuber.
    please activate my no. as soon as possible.
    edited July 2012
    Hello Bala Krishna,

Kindly share your current contact details and an alternate number here http://bit.ly/RqxC4L We'll get back to you at the earliest.

To: vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com
    Date: Sunday, 30 September, 2012, 7:38 PM

Subject: Fw: non reciept of gift and reward card
    To: vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com, vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com, vodafonecare.cal@vodafone.com, vodafonecare.kol@vodafone.com
    Date: Sunday, 30 September, 2012, 7:18 PM

Subject: Fw: non reciept of gift and reward card
    To: sanjay_srivastava@vodafone.com, sanjay@vodafone.com, vodafone_nodal@vodafone.com
    Date: Sunday, 30 September, 2012, 7:11 PM

Date: Saturday, 29 September, 2012, 7:32 PM

To: vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com, vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com
    Date: Saturday, 29 September, 2012, 6:02 PM

From: Michael Nongsiej <michaelnongsiej@ymail.com>
    Subject: non reciept of gift and reward card
    To: vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com
    Date: Saturday, 29 September, 2012, 5:54 PM

Sir, I am a retailer COMPUTECH PRINTS (Etop no. 9774957234) of Tura, Meghalaya. During the month of November, 2011 I had completed my Terms and conditions for lenovo laptop and during the month of may and june, 2012. Khelo khulke, REWARD CARD, AXIS BANK ATM zero balance account was supposed to be given but after contacting to all possible contacts of vodafone office, csm, and above but till now no result has come up. therefore I would like to request you to kindly do needful at earliest. I am attaching the files for your reference. yoursfaithfuly, Michael K. Nongsiej, Tura, west Garo Hills, Meghalaya. Phone no. 9774957234, 7308007308.
    Hello Michael,

Kindly visit the nearest Vodafone Store or Vodafone Mini Store for further assistance.

• edited October 2012
    I am Shailesh Kataria and am using Vodafone no 8655368655 since last few months.

I have been offered a new plan by a customer care executive on 28 September 2012 which is as under.

Rental 149 per month
    Free Local 400 Mins per month
    Free STD 200 Mins per month
    Free national SMS 300 no’s per month

The executive told me that the plan will get activated within 72 hours time.

I tried reaching the customer care but no one is giving the proper response.

My earlier queries are also remained unanswered.

Kindly look into this matter urgently.
    hi sir,
    my name is pavan kumar.this is my num 9703338226 from andhra pradesh.recently i am taking vodafone postpaid migration from prepaid.but after 2mnths i am unable to pay that much bill.so i need to change my num to prepaid.but customer care not responding.they told me you should stay in 6 months in postpaid unless you loss your number.already 3mnths completed but more than this i'm not able to pay the bill.i need this number its very important.please help me regarding this matter.

pavankumar.b
    Hello Shailesh,

Thanks for speaking with us. We will get back to you with further assistance in 48 hours.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.
  • edited October 2012
    mere pas 17sep ko vodafone se call aya to unhone mujhe ek sim sale kia 250 rs ka BUT WO AB TAK ACTIVATE NAHI HUA PHONE NAHI ATTEND KAR RAHA KOI BHI. VODAFONE PAGAL KYU BANA RAHI COUSTMER KO MUJHE SABSE ACHA VODA LGTA THA BUT AB BELEIVE UTH GAYA HAI MERA SIM PREPAID ME ACTIVATE HAI AB TK POSTPAID NAHI HUA NUMBER H 8588864471 ENQUIRY KARNE MERE OFFICE ME AAE TO KOI NUMBER LEKE AAE ISME MERI KYA GALTI H JO AB TK ACTIVE NI KR RHE.. MY CONTACT NUMBER. 9717964674 RAHUL SHARMA CALL ME SOON
    Hello Rahul,

We called on your number but could not reach you. Please share an alternate number and a convenient time between 9AM and 6PM here http://tinyurl.com/79emtab for us to assist you further.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.
    Hello Rahul,

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.
    Last week on 13/12/12 i received a call from vodafone(+911402640360, +911408946100), she told me about plan 199 that in this sir you will get 600 std/local call free and 400 std/local msg free. for this she advised to give 250 rs to her person who will visit at my home, after 30 min said boy reached my flat and gave me vodafone unregistered sim and asked 250 rs. i paid the bill of my airtel number and cleared amount but by now my number hasn't got switched from airtel to vodafone.
    Please help
  • edited January 2013
    Hi, respected Sir/Madam
    My name is Abhishek dubey and my mobile number is 9711058190. I had changed this number from prepaid to postpaid by getting a call on 24 December 2012 from Associate of vodafone(Datasys Services Privet Limited). My number was activated on 28 December 2012. That time they said if i converted my number from prepaid to postpaid i will get a unlimited free local call on one vodafone number and service will be free for six month & i also mentioned that number at the form. I called to vodafone care for confirming for the local free vodafone number activated or not and they told to there is no any this kind of service active on my number they told me to activate this by dialing a code *121*15# when i dialed this code i get there Currently No Offer For you. When i called to 198 they told me to visit vf store. I was visited at vodafone store on 31 December they marked a E-mail to your back-end team against complaint number 379999670. And told to come to me after 2 days. Today I visited at vodafone store and they told me we got reply from our back-end team there is no any offer for you like that. please tell me in this case what I have to do.
    Please Help me I'm Feeling Helpless