Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer

Advocate.soniaAdvocate.sonia Senior Member
edited September 2014 in General Discussions
vodafone.in.jpg
Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer

You can contact Vodafon Nodal Officer with the complaint docket number (the unique complaint number you get when you register your complaint at Vodafone Care) anytime from Monday to Friday, between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm.

Andhra Pradesh Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer

Ambari, Guwahati 781001
Angshuman.s@vodafone.com

Bihar and Jharkhand Vodafon Mobile Nodal Officer
Ram Mudakavi
Vodafone Essar Spacetel Ltd.
Mayfair Building Near Hinoo Bridge Hinoo Ranchi 834002

Constantia Office Complex,
11, Dr. U N Brahmachari Street,
Kolkotta 700 017
dola.lahiri1@vodafone.com

Comments

• edited April 2010
    1. I have completed all the formalities for conversion of my mobile number 9999095951 from postpaid to prepaid on 16 April 2010 at CP Vodafone Store. I was assured that new SIM will be activated within 24 hours. It is regretted that after the lapse of more than 40 hours it has not been activated as yet. May I request you to activate the same at the earliest.

2. The billing cycle of my mobile was 20th to 19th of every month. While I have cleared the outstanding amount upto 16 April 2010 but your executive, Ms Shipra, has refused to give the bill for the period from 20 Mar to 16 Apr 2010, the reason best known to her. May I request you to send me the bill for the above period. My address is as under :

VINOD RAJ SHARMA, SPPS, CISC SECRETARIAT, HQ IDS, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, SOUTH BLOCK, GATE NO. 8,
    NEW DELHI-110011

3. I am sure you will listen to my grievances and will take necessary action at the earliest otherwise I have no other option but to approach the hon'ble court.

Thanking you in anticipation.
  • edited May 2010
    Dear Mr. Bains,

I request you to intervene to probe into the matter of unauthorizedly levying charges Rs..99/= to my account mobile no.9646833456.Why should I pay when I have not availed any such facility as replied by Mr. Manager, Mohali.

Yours sincerely,
    Sanjeev Khanna DCO (Vigilance)
  • edited June 2010
    respected sir /madam

iam a vodafone user previous 3year 5 month i have complained many time in your vodafone gallarey .but i dont get any feedback from your executive.................

bottom of my heart sir plz give that number my contact number is 9819309630
  • edited June 2010
    This is Mohamed Febin. Am using Vodofone(9787044084) for past 4 years. Your call rate and tariff are very nice thats why am using for past 4 years. But am not statisfied with GPRS Service. I recharged for 98 for mobile internet on 20th june. When i use gprs in my mobile i had loss of money in main balance, i need credited to my account. But i couldn’t get settings yet, till am not get proper response from customer care.
    I call’d customercare 10 times no one give me a right answer for my problem. Today i went to Vodafone store they told us they’ll contact us through call within evening 6, but am not get any response. Not only i am using Vodafone postpaid connection in kerala. Many of my friends told me to change to Airtel but i still believe in Vodafone services, no way you have to give me good service otherwise i may change my connection.

I expect a favour output from your side.
    hello,
    I am suresh kumar, I had taken new postpaid connection with number 9985522117 on the plan of tikona 249...before 3 months back and paid a deposit amount of Rs:300/- to the sales executive named MAHESH and his contact number:9052265492. but he didn't paid the amount till now. i had complaint regarding this issue in the vodafone office tooo.but there is no response from any of u...not only me 4 of my cauligues are also facing the same problem....

make sure that this problem will be rectified as soon as possible

suresh kanteti
    Dear Ms. Rashna,

Good day.

I am Vodafone customer using the number 9769 345 348 for quite a long time. I am paying my bills regularly through cheque duly put in the nearest drop boxes available. Of late I am finding a bit difficulty in the clearing systems of the Vodafone gallery located at Accord building in Goregaon (East) area. I deposited my dues vide cheque no 186297 for Rs. 1024 dated 30/6/2010 at the drop box located at the above mentioned gallery. But to my surprise few days back I started getting your recorded messages in 3 languages before every call to pls pay the due amount to avoid disconnection. I sent my office staff to the gallery to confirm the same but the staff present there told that they are facing some problem in the clearance of the drop box hence the cheques was collected on 8th July 2010. This has happened for the second time in past few months at the same gallery.

With due regards to Vodafone to give maximum comforts, this has given me some anxious moments & am facing difficulty in making outgoing calls as half the time I have to hear the message.

I have not registered a complaint but the above message can be treated as a complaint for your prompt action.

One more point of concern is the call center which is not directly in control of Vodafone as they are outsourced is the customer care executives not even having basic sense of communication but are only talking what pleased them. This is one of the reason I have stopped calling the call centre which you call as Happy to help but I would rather day (Un)happy to help.

Requesting you to kindly personally look into the matter & remove the automated message from my connection as soon as possible.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Not so happy Vodafone Customer
    @Mr Vikram
    @Nodal Officer,
    @Vodafone Ltd,
    @Mohali(Pb).

As an old customer of your service, I have been very happy generally and, save for a few niggles and teething problems in my preliminary stages, I have enjoyed unparalleled services from Vodafone. This is what prompted me to buy the 'network'

But sir now I'm facing a problem,which all your coustomer care executives and vodafone store executives fail to solve.
    Now my last hope is you.

Problem is that I'm having VMC activated on my mob no 9888478784 since last 1 and half year which I'm getting for abt Rs 300 + tax.
    But on last month due to some misunderstanding(communication)b/w me and your executives my vmc deactivated on 1st of sept,again I sent request for activate it and get activated on 3rd sept.
    All up to that is ok
    But the problem is that they r going to charge me Rs 400 + tax
    That simply means lose of Rs 110 / month.
    I need some solution if it is in your hands.

Achal sharma
    Dear Ms. Rashna,

Good day.

My Vodafone nos. are 98196 90825 and 97697 00913, I have submitted all the desired paper as per New Govt rules on 10.09.10 at Mulund vodafone stores. I was promised that my caller ID will be activated on next day. Still despite severla reminders thru email,SMS and phone there is no response, helpline 982000 98200 is of no use, what they claim is that my complaint is registered with them and they will come back to me shortly.

Pl. do the needful

REGARDS
    GANESH JADHAV
    98196 90825
  • edited September 2010
    The service is very bad,customer care is bad,from my phone daily money is deducted with out money-9732176102
    good morning sir

I am venkata ramana mailing u sir on the problem of not rechaging the of top up of vodafonel.my contact no 9490145383.......waiting 4r ur replay.already we visted the office at varun towers............my e mild challas41@gmail.com

thanking u,

VENKATA RAMANA CHALLA
    9490145383.
  • edited October 2010
    I have been using 2 numbers of vodafone since last six years.(9888777711,9888777722)

Few months back some wrong internet charges were added to my bill. I have sent registered posts also to vadafone head office in Mohali to look into the matter but didnot got any respone.

After then both my numbers were disconneted thought the dipute was for one number.

We wrong person from vadafone visted my place and abused my parents who are senior citizens.

At last some Mr Rohit visited my place and assured that after paying Rs 600(in addition of Rs 560 which is already paid) they will switch on the connections. After doing the payment I got final recipt from him and he said that your connection will be resumed in next 2 hrs.

Now it has been more that 3 days and r Mr Rohit has stop picking up my phone. when ever I try calling him from different number he picks call for once but after hearing my voice he disconects.

This is a kind of fraud you are diing with your customers.

My father is a senior citizen who uses this number. He has been harrased a lot from your side. More over some bad words(abuses) were said to him. Kindly let me know if you will be looking into this issue?
    Contact number(9818806943)
  • edited October 2010
    greetings to everyone., as stated above i am now facing the new problem as the caller id being deactivated.. also 've submitted the new details but it seems that there is no use... i called to 555 ( free service for verification) and i am said that i've submitted the details but this problem is torturing me!... please look ahead with the issue;...
    have a nice day
  • edited October 2010

My name is Umesh Kumar working in a company M/s Regency Ceramics Ltd.. somebody stolen my id and using one number of vodafone mobile number 9953897398 (Delhi & NCR) , it is a prepaid number.

In this context I request to you kindly take the nacessary action as you have required and in future that will take make the problem for me and for my future also (When i approcahed to the vodafone store asking them the reason for actvating the number without verifying the details, But they are not able to answer the same. then I request them to disconnect vodafone mobile number 9953897398 (Delhi & NCR)).

Hope that I would get justice.

Please note that I have already made the complaint as on 13.03.2010 but not getting any response.

Matter most urgent. Please do

Umesh Kumar
  • edited November 2010
    hello i am deep ardeshana from gujarat. my mobile number is +919712862162. i do business so thats why so many time not available at city so some time i do recharge online. but last time i recharge online at a time my mone is diduct from my bank account and i cant recieve my balance in my vodafone mobile account then i contact vodafone customer care but there costomercare excutive was not give me proper answer they have not any details about my vodafone number and approx i talk with them 1 and 1/2 hours but at last no any result come. they are give me time and time and time. when i talk with first person he is tell me wait sir for 2 hours you can recieve your balance sour. when i talk with second person he was tell me wait sir for 24 to 48 hours you can recieve your balance sour. and when i talk with third person she is tell me wait sir for 7 days you can recieve your money back. when i ask her for take my complain at time she was not take my complain and she is ask me after 7 days we are registor your complain. why ? this is not good answer i am not satisfite with your customer care service. they are not give me good seivice and they have not proper information. i am dissatisfite. i dont wont my money back but i want my balance fast. and also i want service.

DEEP ARDESHANA
  • edited November 2010

I have purchased two new connections of vodafone from your Executive Mr. Kuldeep at my office in Jindal Inttellicom with Corporate plan hunting 99 but instead of issuing two connection they issued four connection from my name, some how the matter was solved. When I got my first bills of these new connection, I get to know that one connection is issued of wrong plan of the number 9899544487 the wrong plan is Talk199 Plus instead of hunting 99.

So please change my Plan for the inconvenience I have gone through. I will be thankful for your cooperation.

Himanshu Parashar
    9911950683
  • edited November 2010

I got a coupon for watch, which need to submit in vodafone with your first bill. I did axactly like this but still I did not receive my gift.
    My number is 96733998316
    Name : Manoj Tayde

Manoj Tayde
  • edited December 2010
    My name is saju sahadevan...earlier i used to appreciate vodafone services a lot..
    yesterday i realised that it is very pathetic.
    yesterday on 10th dec2010 without any intimation or information vodafone has deducted my 30rs balance for callertune..
    i havent given any request for callertune neither i hav pressed any button..
    some vodafone callertune is been activated on my cell..yesterday i complained abt dis to the vodafone call centre..
    that time i really wasted my 40 mins on dat topic and nobody could helped me..i did call them 5 times...
    but i din get any reply from them..The agents over there were simply disconnected the line while talking,,
    and some put me on hold...and afterwards nvr came back to me..den the agent again disc the line.
    afterwards they blocked my number.so i m nt able to call to the vodafone cust care ..
    as i have already tried thrice ovr thr.
    Afterwards i hav given my number to my frnd and she called me on behalf of me n registerd a
    complaint..she also faced a lots of problems the agents were disconnecting the line.
    atlast she registered a complaint on behalf of me.and i gt 1 complaint num 138818425 by sameer khan(agent)..
    I really want my refund of rs 30 or else i ll escalate to the higher authority and i ll cancel my number also..
    my family members r using vodafone.seriously i ll cancel all the numbers.swear.i want my refund.
    yest my balance was -23 bcz of ur service.nw i hav recharged my cell for rs 50...
    but i want my 30rs back.the agents named siddesh,dhaval,paresh,hashim they all wer nonsence..
    they all given me a bad service and also disc the line.i want you to take a action on them.
    yest i called them.u might be having records na...my num is 9930207059...call me if u hav any clearification.
    please..as soon as possible
    i dnt think they will sort out my problem.thatsy i am taking this action

thanx
    Saju Sahadevan
    9930207059
  • edited December 2010
    My name is Kaushalendra Pandey, I am using vodafone number (9953443567). since 2008. I have lost my sim card & i have requested the vodafone customer care for it on 30th November 2010. But till today i haven't recieved any sim card. is this the quality of service vodafone offering to their customers.

If it is so than i am very sorry to say that this is degrading customer's experience & i hope whoso ever read this will surely feel a negative thing in his mind regarding vodafone's so called good customer service.

Kaushalendra
  • edited December 2010
    Im user of vodafone my postpaid number is 9711119144.. i dnt no i hav paid my bill rupees of 200 my bill date is 23rd and today is 25th i hav clear my bill before 1 days aftar one day i call customer care for want.to.know my bill details its saying my amount is 550 how??????????????????? In one day 550???? vodafone is a bad company they eating money from the wrong way and theyi dn speak 2 much they hav 2 million customers and winning awards i dnt think so they are lie on 19th i call them for activate vmc rupees of 198 they said ok then i call again for want to know its activated or not they said ur request on process i said this package validity period they said if u activate this.service on 19th u need to pay 198 for for days coz ur bill date is 23rd isaid my vmc service is activated or not they said not now i said pls do not activate why i pay 198 rupees for 4 days they said ok they are not going to activate then on 22 in the night by 10 pm i clear my bill and call them customer care on 23rd for activate my vmc service they activated but they dnt said if they activated now and if i use now its priceable i mean they wil charge for that how??? Why dnt said.befpre the actovate this.service why they dnt said if they activate this service its worjing aftar 12pm only they give information for rice why they dnt give information about that aftar activate vmc service its not working very well before activate vmc service i said how much speed ur providing in vmc plan they said 120 kbps and other onee 200kbps aftar activate im trying to using speed lik 10kbps or nothing very bad service i call them so many times diffrent diffrent things they are asking me on every cal new thing one of telling me speed is working aftar 12pm one of customer care asking 2 much customers using same site ur using dayswhy its not opening? Other one bla bla not complete solution they im tired i call again they transfar my call to senior executive miss poonam i said pls close my number coz ur srlervice is bad etc she.said wts the problem i said my vmc service is not working she said u can deactivate this service i said ok pls do i said i am not going to pay u any money coz im not using she said she will forwording my request then i want to use my push mail then i call for activate vmc servife again they said its already activate on your number then im trying to use its not working then i call vodafone nodal officer that is number 9811699317 i said My vmc service is not working he said vmc service is not activated on ur number i said how he said on 23rd u cal miss poonam and said close this service i said yes but aftar all i call customer care for activate dis service they said its already activated? and ur telling it deactivated on my number then i want to know when i activate dis vmc service he.said on 19th i said no i call for activate but they are asking me if they activate vmc service they wil charge of 4 days rupees of 198 i said pls do notactivate vmc service so then why they activate vmc service on 19th? If miss poonam close my vmc service so why customer care people are telling me its activated on my number? he said who tell u i said ur vodafone company recording what wr are talking on phone pls check ur database and find that customer care excutive who give me wrong information he said not recording for vodafone user its recording for for quality purpose or whatever i said ok now my vmc service is activate or not he.said.not then i said pls activate he said ok its all by 11am he said ok its activated on evening and if u use before 12pm its chargable then i cu the call in the night by 12.30 im trying to use its not working then i call cutomer care my cal not connecting to customer care computer reapting again same options then i call again on nodal officer number its switch of since morning then i call from other number to vodafone cutomer care they pick ten i said why my call not connecting to you from my vodafone number they said its worki aftar half hour then i said my vmc is not working they.said its not.activate.on ur number i said how? Yesterday.i call ur.nodal officer he said its activate on number by evning now one day has been gone why is not activated? then he saud ur call connecting in prepiad department i said can u transfar my call to pospaid center he said pls wit while transfar ur call wait and wait he hold my call for long time then i fut my call? my problem is that im not calling from my number even browsing so why my bill ia rupees of 550? Why everybody going to complaint of ur company? PLS CHECK MY PROBLEM I WILL NOT GOING TO PAY U ANY MONEY PLS CLOSE MY NUMBER (jindgi me bhul kar bhi vodafone ka number nahi lunga agar woh free me bhi services provide kare) god will see u
    Dear Sir/Madam
    I am Mr.Satish K.Shivarkar Using Last Four months Ur Pospaid No. 9823178578. But Last Four Months Vodafone Charge Me Special SMS No Charges Every Month. I Forward The Complent Two times but No reple me. But i Dont Send any special nos SMS So Why Vodafone Charge Me Per Month Rs.30 To 40..
    Sir Pls Do the Needful.

Satish Shivarkar
    ONE NUMBER-7837590000-Jatinder Kumar
    SECOND NUMBER-7837830000-Himanshu Arya
    THIRD NUMBER-7837650000-Himanshu Arya
    In Houshiarpur
    our vodafone manager nitia say to us after 3 months your postpaid numbers get prepaid
    but after four months these number should not converted prepaid. we should go vodafone store about 10 times but your their is no reply. please take action to convert these three numbers to prepaid.
    your best dealing costumer,
    jatinder kumar
    Respected Sir
    1ly, That myself is sohan lal having vodaphone no. 9888391357 since 5 years. I have received a message from company that on recharge with 98, you can get all local seconds of 19000 for a validity of 30 days. I have recharged my phone no. with 98 rupee and my all outgoing calls were charged with second wise. But I have noted that company has deducted minutes wise pulse since 29/12/2010. If I makes a call of 20 seconds then company charged 60 seconds. I requested about this on customer care but they don’t reply with satisfactory answere. I also visit Vodafone store phagwara and met with Mr. Rohit but again I do not received any satisfactory answere.
    2ndly : I have contacted your customer care dept. on dt.05/01/2011 time 11:33 am regarding pack of RC 54 and your executive confirmed me that after recharge of 54 you must get 8000 seconds and the deduction will second wise and I have done RC 54 but the deduction after every call remains minute-wise. Your company has looted the cutomers even after confirmation.
    Hope to revert from you soon.
    Thanks!
    Hi sir/madam

i am not satisfied because my no 9833427843 not convert in post paid for last 40 days ,,,i am alredy submit my document to mulund vodafone store to mr....jayesh but he not take action to my no than piz needful <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
  • edited January 2011
    Vodafone is the worst service telecom of india.it has its excellence in harrasment of customers. Never think of vodafone.
    sir/madam,
    I Rahul Shobha Karpe have 3g usb stic with these no.9764031983.now its deactivated.i bought these connection in month of Feb 2010 at a unlimited plan of Rs 600 monthly. The speed which i was told was 150 kbps to 200kbps but i use to get 10 to 20 kbps and the downloading speed was 0.08 kbps which is usless and for these speed i paid rs 1700 f0r the usb stic, rs 600 in the month of Feb, March. i launched a complaint against it severa times,i had a talk with the technical dept. as weel but it was of no use.So I requested your executive to cancel the connection and take back the usb stic and pay me the amount of the stic back as it was not working properly and unnecessarly vodafone was charging me Rs 600 every month.They did not return me the amout and in return they told me to pay Rs 600 for the month of April.I did paid the amount as i was in total loss.now today i got a call from delhi court that vodafone essar has filed a case against me i have to be in delhi court tommorrow as these was the first call and i was never informsd about it before i was shocked hearing these.i got the lawyers number who filed the case he told me that clear the amount of Rs 1971(one thousand nine hundred and seventy one rupees) or you will be lagally screwed.
    so i need you to look into it ASAP.
    email id rahulkarpe1983@yahoo.co.in
    mob no. 9823371983
  • edited February 2011
    i have been a vodafone cust for more than 3 years and my average of everybill used to be 1k to 1.5k every .....month ..now there was the month f dec wherei needed to make STD calls to Rajkot so icalled up cust care before that and let them know about it ...and askd them for a plan that suits me so they told me abt a plan where std call rates would be 50p/min so accordingly i made mycalls after the bill generation i saw i got charged 1.50p/min now my bill came to almost 7.5k and next months ame thing happend billwas 3.5k now i have a total pending billi m still ready to go ahad and pay whatever i have used but when the mistake is from thecust care executive i willnot payfor it ..........i am ready and have good intentions of taking care of the bills but but not that amount ...pelase look into it ....

Thanking u promit
    dear sir
    i am customer of vodafone prepaid service .while using gprs i cant get incoming calls.

thanks & regards
  • vodafoneindiavodafoneindia Banned
    edited February 2011

Thanking u promit

Hi Promit,

Thanks for writing in with your concern. Please share your Vodafone mobile number with us so that we may be able to look into the issue. Kindly email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com for further assistance, and we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.
    Dear Nodal officer of Kolkata,

After several time reminder I didn't get the solution of my USB sim Problem till date. Please tell me where I can get the remedy of this problem , if you are not able to help me please inform so tat I can take the help of Consumer Protaction deparment as per law.

Awaitng for your kind help & cooperation.

Anil

Hope that I would get justice.

Matter most urgent. Please do