Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer

124»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    my tv account id 03003864833 has been charged through dealer mobile no. 08002654917 dated 29th april 2014 but till date today iam not able to avail the services for hd channels after 48 hrs i rang up manier times by my registerd mobile 9771967417 but they say its in the process and due to some technical faults the services has not been provided this is not an appropriate service being provided to me.so kindly look forward for the same to start the services and my money should be deducted from the day the services of hd is provided. this is a major concern for me. your representative says me that for 2 consecutive months i would be watching 8 hd channels free by the payment done through the dealer which is mentioned above. please consider it as a legal notice as i have been calling the customer care may times and did not received any assistance.
  • edited June 2014

it is pathatic service provided by airtel tv . i have registered a complain on 31 May 2014. till date it is not been resolved. and I m getting all bogus reply from your call center.

complain no- 37924613 my digital tv id- 3008921420

Prem Nanda
    b3/86 top floor
    sector-11
    rohini
    delhi
    Dear Shashi Arora & Team

I would like to bring to your notice that since last 4days i m complaining about the problem that i m facing in my Airtel DTH connection.

i have done my recharge of account and monies Rs. 750 are deducted from my bank account and even i got the confirmation on SMS from your service about the same 3days back. still not a single channel is operating.. all the channels showing code error 4.

Does it take so many days to you all to activate the channels atleast one channel i suppose it can be activated within this period. I have tried calling more than 20times you can even check your records for the same and every day some or the other excuses i hear from your side.

your customer care centre team is like completing their duty of listening to my problem as no action has been taken till now. i have even launched my complain and got a sms of a contact number of a local representative. i called him and he tried but final answer from his side was that its not his error all your systems are working and the error is from customer care centre.

The simple thing is that i was using my regular plan since the time of purchase of some Rs. 230 recharge and on this Sunday i requested for Ale Carte Plan which was for Rs. 750 with tax. i first recharged it was Rs. 230 as no call from your end had come to assist how to activate ale carte plan. then later on next day your customer care people called me and advised me to pay the difference amount of Rs. 550 to activate Ale Carte Plan. i recharged my account again with Rs. 550 att that moment itself. got the confirmation also. The channels which i was seeing that also gone and new channels which i had request that is not activated till now.

And now its almost 4days still this issue is not resolved.

I humbly and kindly request you and your team to please look into this matter and kindly take a prompt action on this.

please understand the importance of TV in this most hectic life

Kindly expecting your positive and early reply on the same

i need my Tv to show all channels requested from today and also please note the 1 month cycle of recharging the account should start from the day all the channels requested are started on my Tv not in your system....

Jyotin Nair
    +91 8980094922
    CUST ID : 3012137188
    Dear Sir !!!!!
    I would like to bring to your notice we are having 24 connections in our hotel in Ludhiana,
    we are having a problem in set up box which is not attended from 45 days.
    by which our services are fully hampered & Customers satisfiaction is going down by that
    we are having a huge loss of lacs of Forecasting business.
    I informed to Dinesh sitting in samarala office In first week of June 2014
    To other office located in model town to Mr. Ganesh on Phone No. 4381010. But he is saying that you will do online complain
    to solved this problem.
    Model No-DS260.
    Bharti Serial No-CPE000030H0051100967567
    STB-ID- 03357954614
    Sir Please do the needful
    Thankx & Regards
    Jitendra Singh
  • edited June 2014
    Dear Service Provider !!!!!
    we are having a problem in set up box which is not attended from 45 days.
    we are having a huge loss of lacs of Forecasting business.
    I informed to Dinesh sitting in samarala Chowk office In first week of June 2014
    But there is no response were taken till 18 june 2014 after that he is saying services are closed. Kindly do the complain, to other office located in model town to Mr. Ganesh on Phone No. 4381010. But he is saying that you will do online complain to solved this problem.

Details of set up box Details.
    Model No-DS260.
    Bharti Serial No-CPE000030H0051100967567
    STB-ID- 03357954614
    Sir Please do the needful
    Thankx & Regards
    Jitendra Singh
  • edited June 2014
    It’s all most one month and 2 days passed in continually follow-ups with Airtel team still the same status of my DTH request no improvement Zero result which bring lot of inconvenience in our daily operation. If something pending from our side let us know ? We will help you.
    We are experiencing very pathetic service from your side which is never expected.
    When we expect escalation matrix for Airtel top mgmt from you ? if available with you share immediately.
    customer ID- 3011171219.
    mob. +91 9650920418

Customer ID: 3006355037
    Name: Priyanka
    Complain No. 568491630, 38566990, 38580931, 38610008, 570305200, 570281211, 570867287

With reference to above ID & subject,
    I am an unfortunate airtel customer

It is intimated to you that without my interaction and without made any call to customer care HD Channes package was activated RS.175/- to my account on Dec 15 2013 and deactivated on May 15 2014.Regarding this I made complain almost ten times. first complain was on 02.07.2014, nobody came to resolve the problem for till dated 09-07-2014. I contacted escalation department officers kishore, Amala, Srinivas,Rakesh, Subham, Gowrav singh, sukanya nobody come to resolve my issue.. once again i made a complain on 02.07.2014, 03.07.2014, 04.07.2014, 05.07.2014, 06.07.2014, 07.07.2014,09.07.2014

Really i am so distrub & frustrated from your service. So Iam Requesting waiver on HD channels package activation.

I Contacted below Executives and Escalation department officers.

Executives :

Gowrah singh - 570305200 - Lucknow team
    Sukanya - 570867287 - Chennai team

venugopal chede
  • edited July 2014
    Dear sir I m receiving Airtel dth recharge fake msg from mobile no 97844 35669 every day more then 6 MSG mobile no is alwys same but I'd alwys new plz help me to stop these msg. Last I'd. I recive is 96630408. Reg. Mukesh gupts solan Himachal Pradesh mn 9816022376
    dear sir

this is regarding the set of box .after complaining continuously there have been a reply for the set of box complaint and then we got transfered to lonavala ,i am the customer of airtel digital tv and have a hd box ,your technicians have visited the complaint in the month of december , january and february continuosly and they have said that the problem has been rectified but then in the month of may the technician appears and then he says that the problem is in avoidable and needs to be changed by an new set of box but there is no warranty now so that you have to pay for the same //after prolonged talks with the customer care the complaint and action was taken by the concern person on 24th may 2014 by SAI KIRAN ENTERPRISES AKKAIYA PALEM ,VISAKHAPATNAM-16,there was a person RAJU the complaint receiver and the technician ,he wasTOO RUDE and does not know how to talk ,he has given the set of box as usual ,i am suffering this problem continuously ,we are the defence personnel and now i am at lonavala, pune .where ever i take it they say it was the mistake of the previous technician ,plz check into it, I HAVE RAISED THE COMPLAINT ON AND BEFORE AND NOW THE SAY THAT YOUR WARRANTY EXPIRED LAST FEBRUARY ,I WISH YOU TAKE MY COMPLAINT SERIOUSLY AND EXCHANGE MY HD SET OF BOX FREE OF COST . OR MY GREVENCES WILL BE RAISED IN AN OFFICIAL MANNER.MY ACCOUNT-3012117115,AND I WANT THAT IT SHOULD BE RAISED AN AWARNESSS WITH THIS TECHNITIANS ,IF THERE ARE OLDAGED PEOPLE THEY SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN YOU SO WELL.TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE COMPLAINT AS WELL AS THE PERSON NAMED RAJU, i have again raised the complain on 16 th august regarding this
  • edited August 2014
    My self Sunil from baroda,Gujarat,INDIA.mobile no. 9925211865. I given the application online for new dth connection. Mr.sandip call me for address details for new connection on sunday morning 09:50 am. But still now at 20:00 i not get the connectionfrom airtel . What the meaning after 4 to 8 hours you cant the giving dth connection. Why we suffer for airtel dth connection though we are ready to pay for any dish tv. What kind of your promisse about your service given by your employee. I also suggest other for never buy airtel dth bcaouse of these poor service. And complaingi given to your managing derector for your poor service.
  • edited August 2014
    Respected Sir

I am Airtel DTH User from Last 4 Years my A/c No is 3003729983 ( Ayaz Noor , Village & post-chakdin , PS-Asthawan , dist-Nalanda , (Bihar) 803101 . The Problem is my Airtel Setup Box was changed on 9th July 2014 by Airtel Support Engg , but unfortunately my setup box is corrupt on 22nd Aug 2014 then i call to Customer care & Airtel Support Engg came to my House on 23rd Aug 2014 he came came with setup box without AC Adopter and told me go to Bharsharif AIRTel Agency , Kamla electronics ( Its far from house nearly 25 Km ) for Adapter, when i reached at over there the person of kamla electronics ( Moble no is 8235462696 ) was not available & the Mobile NO no is Switch off , then again i call to customer support the he told me your problem solved with 24 Hours ut still my problem is not solved , i am too much frustrate from Support of AIRTEL DTH.

So please take proper action against Support Engg & AIRTEL Agency ( Kamla Electronics , Bihar Sharif ) for future ...................