Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer

Comments

• edited April 2011
    My customer id is 3002149473
    i have complained of no signal on 17/04/2011. The complaint is forwarded daily but with no result. Yesterday i have complained again they have send me a message that your complaint has been done and given a mobile no. If any problem then contact 9634331167 but the number is swithed off from the time till now and the complaint was closed as resolved. What could i do. Can you do any action .
  • edited May 2011
    Sir i am from dehradun
    id no 3003317823
    name trilok chand panwar
    address 50-b nimbuwala garhi cantt dehradun
    my number 9410531183
    sir my connection is not working from last two days display signal loss i complaint yesterday customer care he tell me engineer will come tomorrow but engineer not came today its a worst service i seen in any network they dont give response or any satisfactory answer.
    Please come and take this connection back .your service is so poor
    reply as soon as possible
    sir i am complaining you from last 26 hours around 10 times and you are not taking any action in dehradun
    request no given to me yesterday is 8390221
  • edited June 2011
    I m using the AIrtel DTH Services since more than year.( My client id 3004010666)
    Now i shifted from Guwahati to Meerut as submit a request to Airtel DTH Customer care on 31/05/11.
    They insure me that it will instaled on 01/06/11( Service Request No 8563294) which in not attaned at all.
    Then i again submit the request on 02/06/11 SR no is 8629897 and they make sure that it will attend before evening.
    But now they told me that they attedned it on 03/06/11 before evening.

Please may come to know the acual date and time.

Your Customer care don't know how to talk to customer.

Mukesh Saini
    75200 68339
  • edited June 2011
    I am using your renowned DTH connection above two years . My customer id is 3000628241 . Last few months i cant watch the tv as the dth service is not in the active mode . A month before i had made a complaint against this and someone from your company had come to my place and he had taken Rs 100 also but no result happen . Two days before i again made a complain no - ( 9062799 ) and got a reply on next day that my problem is being resolved and if not call a no i.e 916338779 . I had tried the no around 50 times , but either they cut the phone or not picking up the phone . I had also called many times to customer care i.e 18001028080 around 8 pm but the phone is being disconnected automatically . So what i will do and give me a suggesion how can i disconnect the line ?

Dipankar Ghosal
  • manikant raomanikant rao Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    Sir ,
    I alearday tell you about my problem that I buy airtel dth new connection online on 13 august but till date 22 august its channel were not coming you tell me that it will work in after3 hour but its not
    Working , please solve my problem .my customer id is 3008604713and registerd mobile no. is 9992101501 . please solve my problem othervise give me my payment back to me . plz di somthing

Manikant,9992101501
  • sachinbhiwapurkarsachinbhiwapurkar Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    Dear ,

my name is Sachin Bhiwapurkar. I am using airtel dth service from last 8/9 month.

but i am getting very poor response & pathetic service from airtel team.

i worked in airtel for 2 year & thats the reason i m using airtel dth.

but the service is very pathetic...

Below are the total details for service request & closing by your team.

1) 9456448 on 26/06/2011 for satelite migration:- i didn't logged but your engg (9766616125) came & upgrades the set top box...no confirmation call to me.
    2) 9643583 on 02/07/2011 for no audio on HDMI port :- i got a call but i reschedule, but no one came for solution....no confirmation call to me.
    3) 10895550 on 11/08/2011 for no audio on HDMI port :- i got a call but Fake closing for address.......no confirmation call to me.
    4) 11973039 on 16/08/2011 for set-top remote sensor issue :- i got a call but Fake closing for address.......no confirmation call to me.
    5) 12183485 on 24/09/2011 for set-top remote sensor issue :- i called to customer care & talked with escalation team PRAVIN he assured me the issue will resolve before 6.00 o'clock around 12.44 pm, but i got sms on 3.13 pm the issue has been resolved ( but no one came to my place & closed the complaint) i called on given no.7387531156 upendra ( for issue not resolved as mention in sms ) but reply from him was SHOCKING THEY DON'T HAVE SET-TOP BOX .....IS IT MY PROBLEM THAT YOUR DISTRIBUTOR DON'T HAVE MATERIAL. then again i called to customer care i spoken with escalation team mr. AJAY PATEL he also assured me somebody will defiantly come in 1 hrs & solve the issue but no one came. i have again calle to customer care & spoken with PRITI from same team. she talked with some area manager & assured me engg is coming in 1 hrs. still i am waiting but no one come.
    6)12191795 on 24/09/2011 for fake closing & still not done..

i have spoken with customer care arround 13 to 15 times more than 15/20 min but no solution...

when i called back on escalation desk 7314243061 from this no i got call from pravin for complaint. when i called on same no. they said that this is HOSPITAL RECEPTION number.one more surprise.........

see how arfe your customer care team work??? this the pathetic service from airtel dish tv.........sorry to say but..................

i don't know whether some body will read this mail but this the true picture in your customer care service....

what about the SLA ?????????????

If your team don't get my address then how they came to migrate my set top box even i didn't logged the complaint?????????

even you people don;t bother to confirm the whether the complaints has been solved or not...

no one in airtel who can solve my complaints in a single day.........

Sachin V. Bhiwapurkar
    c/o sunil M. Sonbawne
    qtr no 3/12 IITM COLONY
    PASHAN ROAD NEAR NCL PUNE-08

MO:-9225525933dthnodal.mum
  • edited October 2011
    I change my location that i have been complaint last 3 days for no signal please reinstall my dish but every time i get a response that your for the engineer visit has been booked but neither any engineer comes nor my problem resolved please help my connection is in rudrapur NAME Ankur gautam, Add- c/o sri. Ram rakha kataria,D-54 & 55, old allahabad bank street, rudrapur (uttranchal) cont.-9761903403 cust. ID-3000202835
  • edited October 2011
    Hi ,

This is in refrence to my DTH Account number 3008870310.

Its been 4 weeks since i have applied for this DTH connection and a
    executive came to take cash and i was tols that this connection will
    be installed in 24 - 48 hours .

But its not been installed yet , after multiple calls to customer care
    , i am told it wil be done in next 24 hours , but nothing has happened
    yet.

I have paid 2590/- in cash for this connection and my DTH is not
    installed till date.

Can i know the reason for the same and why its always with the
    services of Airtel .

Vaibhav Singh
    9818819219
  • edited November 2011
    my consumer num is 3004909148,,,,and i m very much frusted from ur customer care ppl,,,bcoz they dont know their job
    my 88 rs are deducted from my acc becoz i subscribed for som pack an within 5 days d chanells ware deactivated and when i complained they strait way say dat i hav done it
    i mean dis is bloody hell..
    if u hav som respect for ur customers and dont want to take my money den plz solve my problem and refund my money.
    if their r som responsible person in ur organization an want to solve d problem can contact me-9380365777
  • edited November 2011
    Let me intruduce, i am Dr .Rajasekar gezetted officer purchased sony bravia led 40 ,on 25.10.11 they gave me offer coupen for hd airtel dth the same day i contacted local airtel dth at Tiruchy only 3.11.11 a lay man came and fixed dth dish, i asked him about demo, he did not know any thing, he told the connection will come automatically after 4hrs, even though iam a Dr i dont know any thing about dth ,he didnt demo anything he went off, from that night 8pm till next day morning 10.30 AM . i am going on using remote with out any knowledge some how i got pictre at 10.30.am A SQUARE PICTRE IN THE MIDDLE OF TV NOT EXTENDING TO FULL SCREEN TV which is occured to see then i contacted local [tiruchy] airtel dth office VERY, VERY,IRRESPONSABLE, IRRESPONSABLE ,ANSWER gave by them , till now 11.11.11 nobody turnded up, a leading company in india, think for a while , such a poor response for a gezetted officer. how about illetrate people please SIR look in to the matter,. take necessary action so that it will not repeat again

Dr.Rajasekar.S
    Tiruchy
    Dear ,

my name is B Senthil. I am using airtel dth service from last 2 yrs

but i am getting very poor response & pathetic service from airtel team.

I have given the complaint for video is not working in my STB on 31.10.11, they have replaced my Old STB with used one, they have charged Rs.750/- for this used STB, on 5th They have activated my id. For 4 days they have charged me without using the service.

Next day, no audio from my HDMI port, I have raised the complaints they have send the engineer,

They have replaced the HDMI cable, after that also no audio.

Next day, they have replaced changed STB with another used one, with continues follow up with Airtel service team, I have got the service after two days.

But still now, i have not getting audio in my HDMI port.

the service level are very pathetic...

Below are the total details for service request & closing by your team.

1) 13500133 on 09.11.2011 for no audio :- engg (7299092002) came & upgrades the set top box...with out resolved they have closed the call.
    2) 13601674 on 1211.2011 for no audio on HDMI port :- i got a call but i reschedule, but no one came for solution.... still is not resolved.
    3) 13630397 on 13.11.2011 for no audio on HDMI port :- i got a call but Fake closing
    4) 13667796 on 15.112011

i called to customer care & talked with escalation team maghesh he assured me the issue will resolve , but i got sms on 3.13 pm the issue has been resolved ( but no one came to my place & closed the complaint) i called on given no.7299092002 (vijay/mahalingam) ( for issue not resolved as mention in sms ) but reply from him was SHOCKING THEY DON'T HAVE SET-TOP BOX .....IS IT MY PROBLEM THAT YOUR DISTRIBUTOR DON'T HAVE MATERIAL.

what about the SLA ?????????????

no one in airtel who can solve my complaints in a single day.........

B Senthil
    No.7, Aziz Mohammed Ghouse St,
    Old Washermanpet,
    Chennai 21
    Id - 3004998076
    Dear Nodal officer.

I have two connections registered at my residence 101 SF Block V Eros Garden Suraj Kund Faridabad

One connection 3003037658 which has two TV's connected and is working fine since the lase two years, but the other connection which was installed about three months back (3008633523) inspite of RS 753/- balance, no channels are coming since 10th November. Inspite of repeated calls to the call centre and Faridabad Nodal officer the problem is not resolved.

This second connection though isntalled at my house in the name of Sohail Singh , customer care has a different name jagdish Prasad as user and the phone number also registered is 9891125595 whereas my phone number is 9891255959. When I call customer care from my mobile which is 989125959, I get the response that two connections are registered on this mobile numbers and it says both the customer ID's as mentioned above.

It is requested to kindly resolve the long pending problem at the earliest or advise me where to go. It shall be appreciated if someone from airtel can call back and talk to me.

Sohail Singh
  • edited December 2011

I Recharged mi Airtel DTH as per following details on 03 Dec 2011. The
    amount has not yet credited in my account.

Oxi ID : O13229141317092448 Date & Time : 2011-12-03 17:41:17
    ETOP*AIRTELTV,Customer ID: 3005258238,Registerd Mob No.: 9319813546
    Airtel Transaction ID: 38168660011112031759

It is requested that kindly get the amount credited ASAP.

This has caused me lot of Agony. Please revert fast.

Yours
    Manish Sharma
  • Manish83Manish83 Junior Member
    edited December 2011

I Recharged mi Airtel DTH as per following details on 03 Dec 2011. The
    amount has not yet credited in my account.

Oxi ID : O13229141317092448 Date & Time : 2011-12-03 17:41:17
    ETOP*AIRTELTV,Customer ID: 3005258238,Registerd Mob No.: 9319813546
    Airtel Transaction ID: 38168660011112031759

It is requested that kindly get the amount credited ASAP.

This has caused me lot of Agony. Please revert fast.

Yours
    Manish Sharma
  • edited December 2011
    Airtel is very poor is customer services. Airtel just believe in collecing money by selling the STB for 2200/ 2300 and leaves the customer after that. I am facing the picture qualiy issue from the very first day and their engineers (who do not know anything) used to say

"Sir Airtel ki quality aise hi aati hai"

This is how airtel works. This is the response of Rohini, Delhi area service center.

On top of that airtel customer care never bothered to look into the customer problem

Can anyone tell me the mail id or contact details of Marketing Head/ Sales Head/ CEO of Airtel DTH.

Deepak Gupta
  • edited May 2012
    For thelast one hour I have been trying to contact your consumer care telephone numbers for which are provided by your company but each time before I could reach your executive either the connections get cut by itself or a deep silence results. could ask one of your executives to contact me in any one of the following mobiles 9840146367 or 9444169393

Somasundaram
  • edited May 2012

This has the reference to the above mentioned subject I Sri Subhasis Basu would like to draw your kind attention about the matter that , I have have been using An Airtel digital connection for the last one year. Each month I used to recharge according to my requirement and also I had recharged for the sum of Rs 310/- ( Three hundred ten) as on 30.04.2012 like any other month.

But I am very sorry to say that, inspite of having sufficient balance in the account a low balance message is showing very freequently on the screen of television. It's not only irritating me but also it interrupts during watching any vital game or movie.

I have already talked to your senior super visors and customers care executives ( Namely Mr. Deepak, Mr. Atanu Roy, Mr. Tuhin & so many persons) in this regard. Every time they had assured me that, the problems would get solved with in 24 hours but till dated no action has been taken from your end. Not only that but also I havenot yet got any possitive feedback from your end. Neither I got any support nor any cooperation from your end in this issue.

I have been facing this problem for the last 25 days but no initiatives have been taken against my complaint. Some times your executives transfer the call to their seniors ,some times they told that they are forwarding the complaint to the technical department to resolve the problem,or some times they said that, this problem to be sorted out quickly and the service would start within 24 hours.

But the problem has not yet solved . Very oftenly the message is being shown on the television screen.

It seems that I have done a major mistake by taking your connection for my television. I thought Airtel provides the world class service for their consumers but your representatives have changed my idea. I am extremely sorry but bound to say that, the after sale service of Airtel is very poor and the standard of the company is deteriorating day by day.

At this stage every competitor, every company wants to establish their reputation by providing their best service to the customers but the standard of your service is simply very poor as compared to others.

If my problem will not solve I may leave the connection but the quality of your service is spreaded acroos the world by the words of mouth.

Hence you are requested to resolve my problem immediately other wise I have to take further necessary steps against you.

Your prompt action is highly solicited in this regard.

Thanking you and expecting your cooperation in this issue.

regards,

Subhasis Basu
    Ref: 1574250 and Nodal UP East Reference 114169400 Tel 0522-4113153

Please take note of above subject reference numbers where I requested a transfer of my fixed line number with broadband connection number 0522-4113153 , which after my repeated request and complaint to your office (ref. 114169400), has yet not been done. May please take note of my previous communication regarding the same number in 2010, when Airtel Officers had similar attitude of non availability of point for giving a connection and finally they gave me a connection when it became a legal fight. The excuses given by Airtel team Lucknow then became null and void. Therefore, you are requested to please take note of my request and provide a connection at my new address ASAP.

The Nodal Office in Lucknow has is meaningless and ineffective in all such cases and I strongly suggest that Airtel should close this office, and give this service to some franchise or to its HO.

I hope Airtel is expending a lot on advertisement for expanding business in India and adding more customers. If this is the attitude, I don't know why Airtel need to spend on advertising.

I look for a quick and positive response from Airtel India and local team.

K N Vajpai
  • edited June 2012
    My customer ID is 3008466088.

I would like to draw your kind attention that every time one pop up shows on my home screen that my balance is very low.
    Actually which is not, if i talk about my current account there is around Rs-400/- are available. But pop comes out on every second that my balace is low??????????

In this concern i had a long conversations at your call center but all is in vain......
    Mr Brijesh who seems to be working as a floor manager at your CCC gave me false commitments every time......

Please let me know is this issue can be resolved amicably or i need to move towards any other options....

Md Amir Hamza
  • edited July 2012
    My customer id is 3000990270.

I made a recharge of Rs 910 & Rs 100 on 8/7/12 at a shop named RAJU ELECTRONICS, SEC 10, FARIDABAD.
    But due to some clerical error the recharge was done at 3000900270 and my services got suspended.

When I called the airtel dth customer care they told me that please give us details of transaction ids and we
    will revert the amount in your account but this process will take 48 hours and will be done by 11/7/12.
    This call took around 25 minutes & I got one message stating reference no. 20622324.

I thought that it would be done automatically at company's end.

Again on 12/7/12 I started receiving messages that ur account is low ,please recharge to continue.

When I called again on 13/7/2012 during morning, I had to narrate the whole story again and there was one
    Mr. Manjeet who held up my call for 43 minutes. He told me that it has been error from company's end and they
    have transferred the amount to my other id ie. at my office.

I told him that you people have appointed a bunch of fools and he agreed that your problem will be solved ASAP.

Now this time I got reference no.20729585

And today morning ie. 17/7/12 my services again got suspended and I have made a recharge of Rs 500 again to start.

Please confirm this is the way to deal with the old customers.

Very sorry to say but in no time AIRTEL will be out of the market, if the same continues.

I have all the recordings with me and if my complaint is not solved in 24 hrs, I am going to put this on all social networking sites
    and tell people the real truth of Fraud Company.

RAJ BHATIA
    My customer id is 3006910862
    I have raised the complaint in the CC on 10/7/12 for the SM1 ERROR. complaint no.21652972. Until now the issue has not been resolved. The complaint is being forwarded, escalated from team to team, executive to higher-ups, from the CC to nodal officer daily, but no result. And after a trace out of one month, the CC executive gave a contact no of the local technician(9677255544). And this fellow the local technician calls and says that i have pay 300rs service charge for getting the work done. In spite of the error msg stating that the dish alignment is free of cost and after sparing a month of time in following you guys i have to pay the work. So as i was not able to get any proper response from the CC team i accepted the payment condition with the local technician, but even thought he did't turn back. So now what to do. Looking for a responsible person to solve the problem. My mail id yours.dhasan@gmail.com and contact no. 9600108002.
  • edited August 2012
    I have brought the Airtel Digital TV HD recorder 21/09/2011 and currently it is in warranty also. Now the digital box is not working and I have raised the compliant in Airtel Customer Care. After the long follow-up the service person came and confirmed that there is a problem in the box and went away.

Again the long follow- up, Airtel service person came with another old box for replacement instead of NEW box. We brought new box and if any problem in the box airtel is replacing with OLD BOX. What is logic behind this?
    My box is still warranty and it is new box, how you can change to old box instead of servicing the box.

I request you to response my query and solve my problem. Airtel taking the daily burning money even it is not working.
    Incase no response from Airtel Nodal Officer, I will file a complaint in Consumer Court against this.

Cust ID :3008829964
    Hi Sir ,

I am Chandan.customer Id - 3002708792. My complain is two times recharge my digital Tv.
    Your company called me for offer digital Tv Recharge , one customer care said if today rechage 6 months pack then you get 6 months free service , today is last day so please recharge you quickly, so I am recharge my digital Tv rechage through online your web site. when all process were comletting but Payment gate open and pay amount Rs. 1220/- but payment gataway failed . and check my account then not recharge my account then now I called your customer support customer care , He said no recharge your account ,now again you can recharge account whereas I told all problem but he said don't worry you can rechage then i recharged own account via debit card (Bank of Baroda Bank) date 15 July 2012.
    However I checked bank account at next day then 2 times deduct balance my bank account . so morning time at 10'O clock .immediate call me customer care he said no sir your account only one time recharge. But bank are show 2 times are deduct balance .then I talked your senior customer care(Mr. Vivek Kumar) then he said sorry sir your two times recharge , one recharge was Pending so updated your account both recharge transfer your dth tv account . But I said this wronge because I asked your why are transfer pending balance ? you could ask once time me . He said don't worry your amount refund when pending balance then he asked for first recharge transaction Id number , but I told transaction failed so i haven't . then he said you gave me 2nd transaction id number so i gave transaction id Number(715832147) . then he said I sent the your wrong deduction problem on mail id you will transfer your money arounf 10 working days . you checked bank account after 10 days .
    But I still do not get money when the call they are speak now didn't give your money your extended your validity.

I asked you ,We packed the penalty of the law is where your mistake. So Please help me ... I will be forced to go to consumer court.

###### For asked any Queries Please Call me This Number : - +91 9015234570 and mail Id - bxr_mdk@yahoo.com.
    Recharge Date 15-july-2012 and amount 1220/-.
    Complain date :- 16-july-2012

name on connection: Parmanand Dwivedi
    address: gram post atraila rewa MP 486001
    reg. mob :9200312444
    my mob. : 9074110040,9039504446

i am facing problem in your airtel digital TV last 20 days . i call your customer
    care more than 20 time. but in your side no action is taken. my complain numbers are, 1)
    22496475 ,2) 22419510 and more many complaints.

i am waiting more than 20 and its over. i doesn't thinks its not a max time for
    handling any problem.

if are u not able to handle my problem then say me. i don’t best my time calling your
    c-care center. my request is please collect your airtel digital in my home i am not claim
    for refund in your side.

Yogesh Dwivedi
    (DBA shrideva technomech Pvt.Ltd)
  • edited September 2012
    Dear sir, It is brought to your kind notice that my complaint no.
    DT091300017,23238882, 23528195 23582050. 23684186 & 23774904 for
    satellite migration has not been done on my airteldigital TV since last
    four months. Fifteen emails have already been sent to Airtel customer
    care since lodge of complaint. But it is with lot of regret that it
    has not been attended till date. My ID is 3005599886.Mobile number is
    9893485357. Address: Qtr No. C-35, CWS Colony, Jayant, Distt:
    Singrauli (MP) PIN 486890.

I had already informed by email that at around 5.45 PM on 11.09.12, I
    received a call from your service engineer on mobile number
    918982277977. The caller claimed that he is from Airtel digital TV and
    sateillite migration complaint may be attended in one two days
    and I have to pay Rs.150/- to the Service Engineer who will attend the
    complaint. But, it was informed by customer care of airtel that
    satellite migration is being done on free of cost by airtel digital
    TV. As I refused to pay Rs. 150.00, my complaint is not attended.

You may note that satellite migration was not done on my
    airteldigital TV since last four months in spite of my various
    requests over phone. But it remained unattended. So I took up the
    matter to Digitaltv@in.airtel.com customer care by email to resolve
    the issue. But, it seems that it is a too big problem to solve by
    them. (I had already sent Fifteen emails to them)

So, I now request you Airtel to refund/credit my four months subscription as 70%
    of the channel are not visible now due to this satellite migration. Kindly look
    into the matter and arrange to solve the problem

C S. Adityan
  • edited October 2012
    Rajasthan Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
    dthnodal.rj@airtel.in
    Bharti Telemedia Ltd., SB-115, Kesar Mall,
    Tonk road, nr. Bapu Nagar, Jaipur - 302015

RE : ADDITION OF UNWANTED CHANNELS BY YOU.
    my id no. 3003881318 (Jaipur)

I regret to take up this matter with you. I have a digital tv connection of your company. I have received a sms on dated 1.10.2012 informing me that
    you have added 5 channels (sports value pack) with revision in monthly rent.

I have never requested you nor desire to get any additional channel apart from my present package.

I tried to contact customer care on 18001028020 but it is never connected from my registered mobile. I think your company has mischievously done something wrong so that I can not register my complaint to your customer and you earn money/deduct money from my deposit.

Earlier also I have registered complaint for unwanted channels in my account. But your company is not taking any care of customers and just trying to cheat them.

I request you to please take this complaint on record permanently and ensure no additional channel is added in my account without my specific written request.

If proper care is not taken by you for my account and any amount deducted I shall sue your company in honorable consumer court.

I hope you will do the needful immediately for the sake of good customer relations.

Yours faithfully

Lokesh Mathur
  • edited November 2012
    I hv registerted complane before 3days no responce from ur executives yet. They daily give me new resolution number but no one come or not even they call us. Airtel digital id is 3010791111
    its very bad... Its the worst dth connection i ever had in my life..
  • edited November 2012

My Register mobile no 9841272660 and customer Id : 3002975932 in the name of Sivakumar. B. Last 30th October i given re install request (Address change request) but still now it's not happened may more times i given request and compliant (2nd Nov, 4th Nov and 6th Nov) but still now no one attend the compliant and clear that issues. But your end query status is Successfully completed more over your customer care executive given one service Engineer no. 9840762555 still now i try he is not respond single call. Well Network, Well Customer Care support, Well Field Engineers really we are proud of your Management.(Don't execute we had 100% satisfied customers)

VERY VERY VERY WORST SERVICE NOT EVEN DTH SEGMENT.

I can't see this type of irresponsible network. Very worst service in Airtel.

If your service engineers or any one is on free please feel free to call us 9841019813.

Requested you to please take necessary action and do the needful.

Devaprasath. M
    9841019813
    Dear Sir ,

Under sign had changed location from vasna ahmedabad to Naroda - ahmedabad in last week but after transfer location there are no signal is there and my airtel digitel tv is in stopped condition . please try to solve this problem as soon as possible .

My Regi.mobile no is 09979031205.

Regards ,

Rakesh Shah .
  • alokkralokkr Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    Their nodal offices are worst.They are sitting in their rooms
    I had also escalated issue but of no response finally i have to complaint to national consumer helpdesk and waiting
    > 21 nov not able to reach helpdesk representative