Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer

Advocate.soniaAdvocate.sonia Senior Member
edited August 2014 in General Discussions
airtel-dth.jpgAirtel Digital TV

Details of Airtel Digital TV call centre: 18001028080 (Toll Free Number)/ 020-40181400 (Tolled) & Toll free from Airtel mobile 12150. Customers can also contact Airtel by email at: digitalTV@airtel.in

Andaman & Nicobar Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer

Bharti Telemedia Ltd.
C/o Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Splendid Towers (Ground Floor),
Opposite Begumpet Police Station,
HUDA Road, Hyderabad - 500 016.
(Andhra Pradesh)

1 Malviya Nagar,Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh:462003

Dadra & Nagar Haveli Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
4th Floor, Zodiac Square, Opp. Gurudwara,
Thaltej, Ahmedabad - 380054.

Lakshadweep Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer

Bhubneswar-751009

Daman & Diu Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
Bharti Telemedia Ltd., 4th Floor,
Zodiac Square, Opp. Gurudwara,
Thaltej, Ahmedabad - 380054.

Delhi Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer

West Bengal Airtel Digital TV Nodal Officer
dthnodal.wb@airtel.in
Touch Point-1,(P45, Jogendra Garden ,
Kolkata-700078,

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Sear Sir/Madam,

I got transfer to Delhi from Lucknow, I am trying to contact at 05224414761 in Lucknow but no response is coming form such number.
    I want to pack the digital tv for that I want to diclose from my roof today because tommorrow I will take it to Delhi .
    Please send some one at below address & give me his mobile no. ASAP

Maneesh Kumar Singh
    2/36, Viswas Khand,
    Gomti Nagar,Lucknow
    Mobile No. 9335002792
  • edited March 2010
    i have been complaing since december 5 for poor signal but everytime i get a response that your slot for the engineers visit has been has been booked but neither any engineer comes nor my problem is resolved please help
    my connection is in srinagar jammu and kashmir
  • edited May 2010
    our id is 3000538116 we actuated last year in month of June for south and north package now the south package is disconnected.Please actuate the south package.
    id no-3000197155
    sir meri request hai k meraa apne aap he plan change kar ditaa geyaa 1 saal ton 127 wala chal rehaa cnd thn fer apne aap he 160 wala kar ditaa and 221 walaa kar ditaa.... and customer care te complaint karde haan taan o gal he ni karde. so please meraa 127 wala plan kita jawe otherwise main tuhadi dish use ni karaangaaa kyonki customer care waale kol koi sunwaaai ni haigi ....
    my contact number- 9417936555
  • edited May 2010
    sir meraa plan apne aap he change kar dita geyaa hai meraa plan RS 127 WALA C BT THN EHNAA NE RS 160 WALA KAR DITAA ND THN FER RS 221 WALA. MAIN CUSTOMER CARE TE V 3 WAAR CALL KAR CHUKA BUT OHNA NE MERAA PLAN CHANGE NI KITA ND AGON CUSTOMER NAAL GALAT BEHAVEKRDENE.SO PLZZ MERI REQ HAI B MERA PLAN CHANGE KITAA JAAWE NAI TAAN MAINU CONSUMER COURT JANAAAA PAWEGAA ND MAIN TUHADA DISH V BAND KARWAADAAGAA. HOPE U WILL TAKE MY LEETER MY SERIOUSLY. THANX
    Customer ID - 3002385234

With reference to compliant no., continuous follow up done since friday but this compliant has not yet been resolved.
    No action taken.
    Airtel set top box not functioning.
    Immediate action required.
    Bad service provided by customer care center of airtel. About 5 calls made to the customer care center since 4 days for the same issue.
  • edited June 2010
    Dear Airtel DTH,
    I am an unfortunate airtel customer who fell for your 999 offer and booked a new airtel digital TV. I was so impressed at the speed the digtal thing came to my home was all set to watch tv in airtel style and alas! no channels!!! thought it never happens with airtel and called up the most trusted customer care. A guy picked up after 15 minutes! after all the system lady giving me numbers to press. I got my 1 to 9 pretty clear now. all together its been 20 minutes to hear the angel voice and he asked me my customer ID, the magical key which unlocks your shelf of solutions. By the way i remember that more than my spouse name thanks to you. The guy calculated distance to moon up 15 decimal places and told me my account is pending with activation with backend and I need to raise a complaint and wait for 24 hrs for jesus to be reborn. I did that next time after more than 24hrs i called again to go through the same agony to hear there was no complaint from me. talked with the new guy for 20 minutes to get his personal surety that it would be done in another 24 hrs. now its 72 hrs and customer care does not pick up anymore.

Please take your digital set top box back and give our 999 to charity. I will subscribe to a local cable wala to see something analogue than waiting for the digital apocalypse.

Frustrated customer ID :3004114831
    Hi ,

I had applied for an HD upgrade on Airtel Customer care and based on that I havnt received any call from Airtel associate on 30 th June onwards. Based on our conversation on 30th June I booked for an HD upgrade through my LandLine number (07514053701) by paying Rs 2250/- via recharge voucher through their IVR. The Associate Mr. Abhishek promised installation upto 1st of july by the evening 4:30 pm but till now the issue is pending. I have made number of calls to the customer care and the problem is yet to be resolved. This is really frustrating as daily I make many calls to Customer care and get false promises that the issue will be resolved today. This clearly implies me that there is no such scheme is associated with AIRTEL DIGITAL TV and this emerging as a false advertisements to the consumers and the web surfers.

Sandhya srivastava
    Cust Id:-3000245368
    Gwalior
  • edited July 2010
    I was trapped by their Rs. 999 plan for existing airtel customers and took the economy pkg a week back and it has espn/star sports. But the channels haven't shown up till now. I've raised the complaints with the executives and nodal officers but they haven't done anything. I'm even prepared to end my entire relation with airtel (DSL/mobile) and have conveyed the same to them.
    Airtel Digital TV service sucks big time and is not advisable at all. Even connecting to the customer service days eternity.

Suren
    customer id: 3004556020
    The Airtel Dish TV.
    Manager (AP)

Sub: Disconnect my Airtel Connection and Take back all the Equipment provided for.

with regards

Customer ID: 3003658323
    Name: Vimal Jain
    Complain No. 3531001, 550621 & 3597984

With reference to above ID & subject,
    I am an unfortunate airtel customer
    it is intimated to you that your services is bed, with in 1 month days your services has not come properly due to bed signal, i was made complain five times. first complain was on 19.07.2010, nobody came to rectify the problem for 10 days (i also contact to your local service engineer two or three time in day till 29.07.2010. but problem was not solved. I made second complain on 29.07.2010, then he will come to rectify the problem on 31.07.2010, after two days, the same problem was created, I was made third complain on 02.08.2010, your service engineer came on 05.08.2010 to rectify the problem. Once again same problem happened on 09.08.2010, noboady come to rectify on 12.08.2010. once again i made a complain on 13.08.2010, 14.08.2010 & 16.08.2010, 17.08.2010 & 18.08.2010.

I also mailed four time on your customer care mail ID i.e digitaltv@airtel.in.

On 15.08.2010, 16.08.2010 & 19.08.2010, a call came from your Customer Care Center, New Delhi Branch, He also told me that the problem will be recitfied as early as possible, it is not rectified till date.

Really i am so distrub & frustrated from your service. if you are not able to provide proper service, you take back your system & refund my deposit money. so that i can purchase another digital tv like Reliance TV, Tata Sky, Dish TV & GTPL. or I am going to make a complain in Consumer Forum regarding your services has not been rectified with in three days.
    It is requested to you that give me your Ahmedabad Service Manager cell no.so that i follow up with him directly.
    You are requested to rectify the problem of your system at the earliest.

SANJAY LALWANI
  • edited September 2010

I have been facing problem with Set Top box from last one week.This has been reported to customer care (18001028080) & 9970278435, complain no 3891962 dated 18.09.10 and 3914727 dated 20.09.10 but till date their is no response.
    Also this is been informed to Goa service station(0832 2473414 & 8888688500) and to regional head Mr. Mukesh(99014327).

I hope that action will be taken immediately as Airtel is an reliable name. Kindly confirm your immediate solution, else we need to take further action.

You can contact me on 9423837476.

Krishna P. - Customer ID: 3000183580
  • edited October 2010
    it is informed that during conversation i confirmed from the executive that the services of airtel dth will not be disconnected even if i don't recharge regularly for five to six months and my new value pack will not be discontinued. This is a clear case of fraudalent practices used by the executives to meet there targets and enjoy incentives where the customer is at the receiving end of the selfish motives of the sales people, this brings disrepute to the well known brand like yours and effects the brand image in the long run.

Hoping for a fast and favorable action.

Rajeev Bhatia
  • edited November 2010
    to,
    the manager of airtel digital tv
    uttar pradesh
    mera naam rakesh kumar srivastava hai . address:- shri nagar colony ,khoobpur sitapur,Pin no.:-261001, custmer id:-3005909010 hai . mobile no:-9936297895,8960328515 hai. maine 04-11-2010 ko subh 10:30 par maine dealer ko pura payment kar diya tha par bahut muskil se mere ghar par 06-11-2010 ki shaam 6:30 par dish anteena aur set of box set kar gye lakin abhi tak 08-11-2010 shaam 5:25 tak economy pack jo ki mere par activate hona tha nahi kiya . maine kaye bar S.L. Communication ,Contact no.:-9956031000 se baat ki to vo jaldi phone nahi uthte hai aur agar uthte hai to sirf ye kahte hai ho jayega
    ............ etc . so please mere iss smasya ka smadhan jal jald kijiye.
  • edited November 2010
    I have been facing problem with Set Top box from last one week. Please take immediate solution.

You can contact me on 9841236534 ?(Kumarguru)

Kumarguru
  • edited December 2010
    I had a problem with my tatasky set-top box in november 2010. They had taken 15 days to
    replace it. Again in december 2010, the new set-top box also failed. Their customer care
    service is one of the worst and they absolutely have no clue as to when the problem would
    be rectified. They have no interface with their service engineers. Pl. think twice before buying
    Tata sky,otherwise you will suffer like me.
    Dear Kumarguru,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 17 Nov. 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Kumarguru,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 17 Nov. 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Dear Kumarguru,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will be happy to be of assistance.

• edited December 2010
    i m a customer of airtel digital TV since one year. from last five days i m having NO SIGNAL problem & i complained 10-11 times, and i recieved not a single response from the customer care.they r giving vague response and not helping us.and they r charging 300 rupees per visit. oue customer ID 3002426942, and contact number 9828566427.till yet my problem has not been solved.
  • edited January 2011

I am a Airtel digital TV customer from last 2 years. Now from last 6 days(5th january 2011) I have not been receiving any channels at all. Regarding this issue, i have contacted customer care for at least 16 times. But still the problem has not been resolved.

I kindly request you to take immediate action.
    You can contact me on 9986822815.
    Name: Rajesh Bhat
    Airtel DTH customer id: 3001045880.
  • edited January 2011
    Dear Sir, I am Subodh Kumar Kaundilya from Pathankot, Punjab.
    1. My Customer ID of Airtel DTV is 3001709016.
    2. My registered mobile no. is 9780640178 on which there are two ID exists another one is 3001725210 which doesn't belongs to me which messages confusing me and to be removed from my mobile no.
    3. I was online rechared my ID 3001709016 for Rs. 250 thrice and got messages from your message centre on 14 Oct 10 that my balance is 719.53 and valid till 26 Feb 11. Thereafter I have never changed my plan.
    4. In January 11, repeated messages came for insufficient balance in my account and finally DTH services was discontinued.
    5. On 21 Jan 11, I have paid my agent Rs. 200/- for recharge for which no message has been sent on my registered no.
    6. On 22 Jan 11, again I had online recharched Rs. 100/- and again no any message received.
    7. Today on 27 Jan 11, I made 4 calls from my BSNL landline no. to customer care but couldn't made sure as conversations were cut off in every minute.
    8. So I want to full details as above by anymeans whether by message centre or my email ID- skkaundilya@gmail.com.
    9. Thanking you.
  • edited March 2011
    This is to bring into your notice the poor services provided by Airtel Digital TV and the concerned dealers.. I shifted my house from Sector 42, Chandigarh to Regalia Towers, Zirakpur on 25.02.2011. Same day i lodged a request to relocate my digital tv.vide request no. 5599344 and was promised that same would be done same day. I kept on waiting and by 6 in the evening i complained vide no. 5606917..

I shifted the house same day n only digital box was left there. Next day i got a message in the morning that my complaint have been closed and issue has been resolved n was advised a mobile no.9779735516 for further information. Till now I was not contacted by any engineer regarding the same. So, again i lodged the complaint vide no. 5624483. I contacted on the abovementioned no. many times, first they responded but later no response was given n all my efforts went in vain. Being a working single lady, it was a harrassmnet to me to the highest degree. i After numerous complaints, whose records you could see in your records as well, I was ultimately contacted by the engineer on monday n finally my digibox was deinstalled yesterday i.e. 28.02.2011.

Now for reinstallationation I am again been harrassed in the similar fashion. This is high time now n till now i have again not been contacted by any engineer, yesterday from your customer care I was asked to conatct Adarsh Enterprises, No. 9779945355, n was assured that same would be done by 10 today. Today when I contacted on the said no. no proper response was given. Moreover, they are giving very poor services with no proper TAT. This is high time now, n all my time has been wasted which could never be compensated.

Keeping in view the brand name of Airtel, this kind of after sales is truly unacceptable. A quick action would be apopreciated or I would be glad to just quit all the services of your company in any form, beacuse this was something i never expected.
    THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR SERVICES

Aarti SHARMA
    HI everyone,

The customer service at his low level for airtel digital TV in bangalore.I feel we should stick to the traditional cable connection.

I took a airtel digital connection for 2700/- four montha ago in whitefield.All I did is I moved from one location in whitefield to another location in whitefiled only.I have raised a request for relocation.

They sent me couple of sms'es to us giving some phone numbers to fix the digital antenna.

We tried each number not less than 30 times.For some very strange reason I could not reach any of these numbers.

These ppl might be using the same airtel mobile connection God knows.

I have asked one shop who fixes the antenna he is not ready to fix even if I am ready to pay rs 600 to him.

I have raised a complaint for the same on the internet nothing happend as they again gave few numbers to try.

I have to take a new dish connection thats the option I have left with.

If I wait for these people to fix the antenna the worlcup will be over :-)

Bottom line : Even if you are ready to pay Airtel is reluctant to serve its customers.

DO NOT BUY ANY AIRTEL DIGITAL TV IN SOUTH INDIA it is not good.

customer ID:3006273400
    Hi everyone,

I am still trying to contact the engineer.Today (After 5 great days) one guy called me

(from the number 11146867900) to promise some one will visit.

I have not seen any one as of now.

I have missed 3 imp crictet matches :-)

AIRTEL IS REALLY BAD IN SOUTH INDIA.I REQUEST PEOPLE beware of it.

THE PICTURE QUALITY IS GOOD but if you see the picture :-).

They have really bad dealers who do not respond and who never fix your problems.

If you have own house may be you can go for it....

I may need to write these kind of compaints 10 more I do not know just a wild attempt.

Customer ID 3006273400

Relocation req: 5684924.
    Date: 15.03.2011

The Customer Care
    Airtel Digital TV

Subject: Complain against services.

Dear Sir/Madam

Ref: Customer Id No-3006849724

This has reference to the above subject. Please be inform that self had purchased Airtel DTH HD package on month of February2011.

However I am sorry to inform you that even after the laps of 45days the same has failed to perform. Your service engineers had been regular guest to my home for the purpose of trouble shooting but none of them attend success as of now.

I am thoroughly fad up at the quality of service of an international MNC like Airtel.I would request your good self to take away the entire package from my residence and refund me the entire amount immediately.

I hope that I would certainly get cooperation from your end and the matter will be settled between the us.

Thanking You

Your’s faithfully

Suva Sankar Das
    Customer ID No 3006849724
    #09776249533
    #09830731315
  • edited March 2011
    I am Dr.M. Vivekanandan residing at D4-Rohini May Flower Aprtment, officer colony, puthur,Tiruchirapalli-620017,Tamilnadu. My son V. Mahesh Kumar remitted online using SBI credit card a sum of Rs2514 on 08-03-2011 towards installation of Airtel DTH with HD set of box . The transaction No is 13915857 and the consumer ID is 3007323915.
    I contacted customer care office at Bangalore over 18001028080/12150. After contacting as many as 12 customer care personnels. I understand that the office administration is in total disarray. They refused ti give the Manager/Supervisor address ,e-mail address and so on. Secondly your Supervisorwhen I contacted gave me a callous reply. All these point out that customer care office at Bangalore does not exist at all for customers.
    From this it is amply evident to me that i MADE BLATANT ERROR BY REMITTING MONEY BY BELIVING YOUR ADVERTISEMENTS. i HAVE AT HOME TWO MOBILE AIRTEL PHONES AND BROAD BAND INTERNET BUT DISH TV FUNCTIONING AT BANGALORE OFFICE IS WORST
    i HAVE LOST CONFIDENCE IN DISH TV INSTALLATION. PLEASE MAKE IMMEDIATE ARRANGEMENT SIR TO REFUND MY MONEY OF Rs 2514

DR M VIVEKANANDAN
    Mob 9842455922
  • edited March 2011

I have recharges my account 3002886729 with Rs.2000/- on 12.03.2011 through net banking Bharti tele. services payment ID noMPNB1035363630 dt.12.03.2011. Bank Transaction IDTRTR/000005038463/12-03-2011 12:28:11/UBP tr.ID-S-846488854.
    Since 13.03.2011 till date I have contacted customer care 100 times and sent all details through mail, but till date
    I am getting reply that thanj you for writing to air tel. we will revert you soon.

I am surprise such response from a reputed company and to get no reply in the matter, when they the amount is already debited to my bank account and they are not worried to give service to the customer after payment.

May hope that action will be taken to solve this problem or refund of amount.
    Upadhyaya K N
    Mob:9444396109-9444289050
  • edited April 2011
    Date: 10/4/2011

The Customer Care
    Airtel Digital TV

Subject: Complain against illegal deduction of money in the name of additional channel.

Dear Sir/Madam

Ref: Customer Id No-3000527671

This has reference to the above subject. Please be inform that self had purchased Airtel DTH .

However I am sorry to inform you that WE are staying in a small village and we are not so rich that every time we will recharge our dth .Sir each time we recharge our money are being cut for what we don’t know .& If asked by the customer care they give us a very stupid answer that a call was done from yours side to open some or other channel for this the money has been deducted ,If we ask the no they give the no which is not reachable or not valid ,please help us .by closing all the channel .and we need the lowest package you have and one thing very important please ,I am giving you one mobile number that will be through which one will open or close the package (9801570715) please return the money which they have deducted yesterday ,from our side we haven’t open any channel

I am thoroughly fad up at the quality of service of an international MNC like Airtel.I would request you refund me the entire amount immediately. Or we will go for other company Dth .
    Do you want to lose a customer it your wish.

Thanking You

Your’s faithfully

Customer ID No 3000527671
    najmimallick@gmail.com
    najmimallick@yahoomail.co.in
  • edited April 2011
    Dear sir madam, my digital id no. 3005152118 is not wrking from 7 days.complaint no.7046937[prashanth].please help us..... Kushal jain chennai 600029 cont.