Airtel Broadband Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )

Advocate.soniaAdvocate.sonia Senior Member
edited July 2014 in General Discussions
airtel-customer-care-number.jpgAirtel Broadband Customer Care

Airtel Broadband Nodal Officers

In case you don't get satisfactory resolution of your query / complaint at the Airtel customer service centre you can get in touch with Airtel Nodal officers with your complaint reference number and details of grievance.

Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Turn Around Time: 10 days

Delhi & National Capital Region Airtel Broadband Nodal Officer
Bharti Airtel Limited, 224,
Okhla Industrial Area. Phase III.
New Delhi 110020

Vega Center, D Block, Shankersheth Road,
Near Swargate,
Pune - 411037
nodal.west@airtel.in

Comments

• edited March 2010

I have applied for Wi Fi Broad Band connection vide application no. 594282 on 16/01/2010. A chque for Rs. 2,300/- given by me as application/ instalation charges, has since been honoured.

But I am pained write that till date I have not provided with the said connection.

You are requested to either instal the connection, as applied by immediately, or refund the money deposited by me otherwise I have no option other than to approach the Consumer Forum or competent court.

Yours faithfully,

RAJINDER SINGH
    H.No. : HIG 910 PHASE 2
    MOHALI

Email : kalsirs@yahoo.com
  • edited March 2010
    plz clear that problem it is bigest problem for me
  • edited March 2010

On 23rd Feb 2010, Gaurav from Airtel broadband called me for an Airtel broadband connection and on the same day he sent an executive named Anup to me for providing me an Airtel broadband connection with in 4 days. He filled an Airtel foam for me and he took Rs.3000/- as an cash amount.

After a week they refused me to provide the connection due to some technical issue, I said "If you can not provide me the connection, that is ok but at least return my money as soon as possible.

Now its almost 21 days no body picking up my phone.

My Name is Jitin Sharma.
    Mob no. 9899567801.
    Airtel Customer Enrollment Form no.2078987

The Agency Name is Muskan Communication.
    Owner Name is Gagan Chhabra.
    Mob no. 9210984173, 9650528161, 9045382539.

Executive name who called me
    Gaurav.
    Mob 9310555870.

Executive name who came to me
    Anup.
    Mob 9289438676.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Jitin Sharma.
  • edited March 2010

Now it’s almost 21 days no body picking up my phone.

My Name is Jitin Sharma.
    Mob no. 9899567801.
    Airtel Customer Enrollment Form no.2078987

The Agency Name is Muskan Communication.
    Owner Name is Gagan Chhabra.
    Mob no. 9210984173, 9650528161, 9045382539.

Executive name who called me
    Gaurav.
    Mob 9310555870.

Executive name that came to me
    Anup.
    Mob 9289438676.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Jitin Sharma.
  • edited April 2010
    Hi sir,

I have sent a hard disk to westerndigital company for replacement and it is almost 6 months and i havent recieved replacement .I called for almost 15 times and i have audio proof and all documentaion related to the same.Each tim i call the are giving some false commitment and disconnecting the call.What should i do now?
  • edited May 2010
    Respected Sir/madam

I am D.Bhuvaneswari from calcualsys technologies from peelameedu near hp petrol bunk. I need to disconnect the landline and net connection. because i am changing the office, to jothipuram.. I am out of station so i cant come directly to the office, so i request you to help in the proceggers
    landline number: 0422-4518440

buvana
  • edited May 2010

I have queries on my bill to be paid. I wasn't communicated about the charges on modem installation. I want some one to contact me and clarify.

Nagraj Raddi
  • edited June 2010

Myself gaurav Bhardwaj had filed the request for discontinuation of my Airtel broadband connection due to poor services of airtel on 28th DEC 09 "SR for cancellation is 32534304". I got calls from retention dept. and i says i need to discontinue with airtel. they says ok and after that one adjusted bill is received and i have paid that bill on time. from next month onwards i am recieving bill again and again every month. i told them that I have discontinued the connection. but still they gave the phone calls. again I filed the request and No is SR 30652906 dt 19th Mar 10. I called on 198 to know why i am getting bills again and again. she "executive" replied sir you need not to worry your cancellation request is registered on 28th Dec 09. and i am surprised that why they have not taken your case for discontinuation. Getting phone calls again and again from recovery dept make our life miserable.

I need your suggestion and help in this particular matter, today despite solving the case they have sent the legal notice ref no 14332151 dt 8th June for recovery of outstanding amount.

Gaurav Bhardwaj
    Vaishali Nagar
    Jaipur
  • edited July 2010
    Req. No. --34351622--on 26/06/10-- for change of plan to 4 Mbps -1399/_ --Promised within 5 days will be done.
    01-07-10--Mdm. Chanchal phoned me 9810001334-that it has been done .The computer is to be switched off & on to get it.
    I did the same at 9 p.m. but it is not done.
    Mdm. Chanchal had given me wrong information. What is your action ???
    Again the req. has been done to Mr. Rahul today -01-07-10
    Req. no- 34561170 .
    please answer me the reason of harassing.
    Tapan Kumar Banerjee
    A/C No--15160391
    Airtel fixed line-(011) 40671334
  • edited July 2010
    i am having a broadband connection with landline no. 01147084349. A request for its disconnection was made about ten days back. Ref to comp. no 11333814.it has not been materialised as yet. You are requested to complete the disconnection procedure immediately.
    plz do somting my phone 0121405734 r dead
    asim iqba;
  • edited July 2010

This is regarding incorrect bill for the 1st month against Airtel telephone number 04443057529 nd Account number 15851603.

inspite of mailing the billing team and calling the customer care numerous times there seems to be no response. This is completely unacceptable and extremely irresponsible on airtel's side.I have requested for an amended bill so that the payments can be made well before the due dates.

request intervention and immediate action on this.

regards,

SANJU JOHNY
    Director
    Auraley Foods Pvt.Ltd.
    Chennai
  • edited July 2010
    I applied for airtel Broadband connection at 102/84, Kaisons House, Nehru Place NEW dELHI. Everything was done smoothly, but the engineer SANDEEP KUMAR, withan Airtel tag with EMP code 1789, who came to fix modem, was very rude and harsh. He wanted me to speak to his superiors and tell them all work has been done to my satisfaction, whereas the connection was not installed. When i refused to do so he started threatening that now your connection will not start before 3-4 days and removed the modem.
    You are requested to take necessary action against the said engineer.

SUNEEL DAWER

• edited September 2010
    respected sir, i have airtel broadband connection last 6 sep 2010 10:43:02 i have paid my bill amount cash 1100/- Rs deposit in 85 main nazfgarh road tagore garden deljhi 27

before the payment my phone is barred for any call out going & incomming service is not working
    after on day of the payment my services is not activated . so many time iam calling the costumer care give me the complant no 37508918. but after the 8days my phone is not active sir this is very said full i cant accecpt this type of the services
    sie many time iam talking in costumer care they cant satisfied me what iam doing i dont know sir pls help me to start my phone my personal no is in your record
  • edited September 2010
    myself dinesh yadav resident of shakti vihar,jora para,sarkanda,bilaspur-c.g.sir i want to take airtel broadband connection.and for that i had contacted 4-5 airtel representative.and they are telling that you cant get connection ,because they are not having any connection nearby.sir there are 4-5 persons are waiting for connection.sir kindly ask them to atleast see the location and do the needful.
    thankx
    dinesh yadvavbilaspur-c.g
    mb-9039791963
  • edited September 2010
    We are using your internet broadband connection since 1 year but recently we have shifted to our new office premises, but since nobody will come from your department, moreover we have mailed and We visit your office Zodiac Square, Thaltej, Ahmedabad yesterday, they confirm us that they will shift our broadband connection by tomorrow evening but yet many of compliant no one come at our office.
    Sir we are Chartered Accountants we highly need Internet so we request please take necessary action as urgent basis.
    Without internet we are facing very problem to do proper work.

My Account No: 14600821
    Reference Number is : 72882
    My broadband internet phone no. is - +91-0522-4108737
    I had requested for Wi-fi but even after depositing the requested deposit amount the Wifi has not been installed. The sales person of Airtel is Mr Abhinav (Lucknow Aliganj Branch). He says I do not know Its the responsibility eof Mr Saurab Malhotra (Line Man) and Ms Danista Kwaja (Complain Cell).
    I do not know where to go.
    Dr Risheendra Singh Bisht
    +919997835500
  • edited September 2010
    9910460163 Prepaid Connection was Brought Paying Rs. 200/- In the name Of Mrs. Arunima Roy. Duly Deposited The required Documents.
    It Got activated on 24th Of Aug. Another Recharge For Rs. 500 was Done at This Juncture.Then Got This Rs. 98/- Inter Net Pck Vilidity till 23Rd Coupon Through one Airtel retailer at Green Park M/s Time Emporium. on 23 Rd Of Aug 2010.
    After addressing circulating this No to around 124 Persons On 8th Of sept On Pretext of not having Complete ed tghe Documents They send A Message and Immediately took Off the Connectivity.
    Since then I Had talked To Their Nodal Officer Mr. VikranT Pandey and his other team members. On various Occassions But they did not do any thing.
    I was talking to M/s Aman Preet Kaur(Executive) and Monika Verma On many times , Once to Ms. Preeti also but I could guess that they all Were trying to Evade the direct answer. I have Proof that On How Many Occassions/ times. ie.1st Time at Time Emporium/2nd time at Radical communication( airtel Franchisee/ and 3rd time On Om AyurVedic The Dealer/ distributor For Airtels SIMS, These Filled Up Forms along with Photographs were Submitted Duly Stamped and Signed.
    Only to know about that My connection No 9910 460 163 Has Been Permanently diasabled and the Same No Will Be Alloted to Some Other Customer( It was Just Sprinkling/ Rubbing Salt On Your Wound.
    Please Let me Know How we can Teach this*****.
    with regards
    A very Honest and seriously loyal customer

Jagomohan Roy
  • edited October 2010
    My ph .no. is 01204251243 and I am using the broad band connection too.Ihave been paying my bills through cheque every month but never recieved the reciept for the same.Now Iam posted in delhi and need the reciepts to claim the money from my office of which Iam authorised.Request ,to post the reciepts of last four months ,starting from June 2010 on wards.thanking you in anticipation. Brigadier Arun Bali
  • edited October 2010
    i am yogendra kumar as your customer want to draw your attention that i want a broaband connection and i called airtel toll free number for this and after that they gave me a request reference number which is 8682008 and the date when i called is 09/10/2010.After this an airtel employer name RADHESHYAM came and i gave him full deposit but inspite of this also iam not able to avail the services.I called him several times but every time he told me that he will do my work with in short time but unfortunately that short time never came.
    sir,I opt AIRTEL INTERNET service because they care about their customers but what ever iam facing now i have degrading picture of airtel services.Today is 12oct2010 and iam still not able to avail the services .
    sir,i am going through a kind of continuous stress and trauma and i dont know what should i do to avail a broadbend internet service kindly help me out and consider my humble request.
  • edited October 2010
    I have made calls several times to Airtel customer care for deactivation of broadband connection no 0120-4281292 .

This has been going on since oct 2009 and we havent used the connection since that period. Still we paid all amount till Dec 2009. we also got a call from telemedia services in feb 2010 stating to make payment of 560 Rs. after which no call would come from Airtel in this matter and your account would be closed. We made a payment with receipt No. 3560351 dtd 23rd feb.

Still Airtel says we have to pay 1900 Rs. FOR WHAT????

THEY HAVE BEEN HARRASING US BY GIVING CALLS AGAIN AND AGAIN . INSTEAD THEY SHOULD BE ISSUING US NOC AUTOMATICALLY>

LOOK FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

ATUL KHANNA
    9810839009.
  • edited October 2010
    i have booked broad band in name of anta p jain my application id is 250541 i made payment of rs 4495 on 04/10/2010 but still i am not getting connection either give me my money back or install this immediatly other wise i have to go consumer court
  • edited October 2010

I am D P Patro staying in j-135,vikas puri,delhi-18.My airtel broadband connection number is 01145667187.At the time of filling the form they told me your plan was 540.But in the 1st bill htey added some dsl usage charges & call vas charges.After that i had a word with the airtel people regarding those charges & they comitte me to reverse those chrges & rectify the bill.But surprisingly in the next bill again the same charges has been charged .

my plan got changed from 540 to 649 & the same dsl charges has come up again.Again i call up the guy to rectify the same,again they told me we will get it rectified at our end you just pay the bill & i accept it.Again in the next bill the same charges has been charged.it's a harshment .

Again & again i am calling to the airtel people but nobody even bother to rectify the case.Every day these people called me & force me to pay the bill.Why should i pay the wrong bill everytime.?
    some problems needs to be rectified by airtel but they couldn't.
    Problem no:1 My name is Debi Prasad Patro but in the bill they mentioned it Devi Prasad Patro
    2:My plan was 540 not 649
    3:The DSL usage chrges has been charged
    4:The people are least bother to solve a customer quiery
    5:In every month the airtel guys harsh me .

I am not going to pay anything to airtel & now i wanted to file a case against the airtel for the misselling & hashment.

Tanking you
  • edited October 2010
    i am the subscriber of airtel 0141-4042144 and 0141-4042155. Due to some unavoidable circumstances i coukd not continue the above two connection any further more, so please disconnect the above said two telephone numbers from today only. Kindly do the needful at earliest and oblige.
    d.agarwal
  • edited November 2010
    I am using Airtel broadband connection ( 0120-4235013 ).I feel it is very slow now(than previous).I called many time to Mr. Brijesh( Who provide me this connection) but, he did not come .
    Please disconnect my this broadband connection immidietly.I need 3 G connection-Y.K.Sharma 9871162285
    Unregistered
    3G connection

I am using Airtel broadband connection ( 0180-4009068.I feel it is very slow now(than previous).I called many time to Mr. PARVEEN( Who provide me this connection) but, he did not come .
    Please disconnect my this broadband connection immidietly.I SUMIT AGGARWAL 9034200619 FROM PANIPAT(HARYANA) 11-11-2010 5:03 PM Unregistered.
    connecting problem
  • edited November 2010
    I AM A CUSTOMER OF AIRTEL FOR LAST 5 YRS AND HAVE BEEN USING AIRTEL BROADBAND AND TELEPHONE BOTH AT HOME AND IN OFFICE. IN OFFICE I HAVE A CONNECTION WITH FACILITY FOR USAGE OF 550 MB AND 550 CALLS.
    I MAY STATE THAT I DO NOT HAVE MUCH USE FOR BROADBAND AND MY BILL HAS NEVER EXCEEDED RS 900/-
    IN ANY MONTH. BUT FOR THE MONTH OF OCT 2010, SUDDENLY THE BILL HAS BEEN INFLATED TO RS. 2322/-
    FOR THE SAME USAGE.
    I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR CHECKING WHETHER THERE HAS BEEN SOME ERROR IN TAKING READING OR SOME DEFECT MIGHT HAVE COME IN THE METER AND WOULD REQUEST YOU TO REDUCE MY BILL TO THE LEVEL OF MAXIMUM OF RS. 900/-

THANKING YOU

ROOPAM GUPTA
    EM : rkgupta631@rediffmail.com
  • edited December 2010
    We are using 6 Line of 011-46528870-75 at address, Wirtgen India Pvt Ltd, 402, Raja House Nehru Place, New Delhi
    Recently we have shifted our Godown at A-253, Okhla Phase - 1, New Delhi-20 & given request for shifting of 3 Nos 011-46528871to 73 & requested for Broadband connection on 46528873 nearly 6 days ago.

The voice connection got shifted after 3 days & the broadband connection still not installed & no one gives information what to do?

Your people have visited several time but the situation is as it is now I am force to address the problem to you.

Please inform what else is required to get the matter resolved or should we go for any other subscriber.

for Wirtgen India Pvt Ltd
    Naveen Chandra
    Sr Executive - Commercial
    011-46528871-9999340295
  • edited December 2010

We are facing the lots of problem because of you,please resolve the same asap so that we can get the counfermation from your side and will pay the realistic/correct bill
    to you.
    Please do not lose the complaint without taken the counfermation from the us/customer as before.
    please consider the same.

Forwarded message

Subject
    Re: Gentle Reminder-Closure of Ac No:15945321

Hey !!

Gentle Reminder !!
    Please update the status ASAP.

Khushboo

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 10:44 AM, khushboo srivastav <
    khushboo.srivastav@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hey,

Wanted to say that i had requested long back for disconnection of my
    Airtel broadband connection but till now i am receiving bills and moreover
    i am keep on getting call from airtel to pay that bill.

Can someone please let me know that if i am not using net, also net got
    disconnected long back.......... then for what these bill are???? which i
    am keep on getting.

Really its very much frustrating all the time......requesting you to
    please take serious action on this soon.

Khushboo

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 9:41 PM, avinash srivastava <
    avinashsrivastava84@rediffmail.com> wrote:
    Dear service Provider,

Please treat this mail as a my Final reminder for Disconnection of service
    my account No:15945321.
    Kindly stop the services & tell me my outstandig/full & Final Bill for
    payment and also given me the counfermation of disconnection of Service.

My registerd maid ID with you is khushboo.srivastav@gmail.com,which is not
    working due to some problem thatswhy i have taken my ID in CC.
    So please counferm the request by phone or treat this mail as a Final
    Counfermation of request.