Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Appellate Authority )

1235»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Sir/madam , by mistake my grandson was except third party games on my mobile number 8800753905 .That's why my bill is 4822/- kindly do some appropriate action in future it will not do the same thinking u.
  • rdhanesh87rdhanesh87 Junior Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi,
    Its been a very frustrating moment with Airtel. Its been more than three weeks to activate a sim card. I have escalated to all levels and this is with appellate officer for a week now.

I haven't received any response from airtel appellate officer. Their deadline of 72 hrs is also now over and no response even after 120 hrs.. I really have no idea why it should take more than three weeks to just activate a SIM card and this issue couldnt be resolved even by a appellate officer.

I have writren mails to appellate officer and visited airtel relationship office several times and nothing has worked. I really dont know what else I can do and where I can esclate further.
    With regards,
    Dhanesh.R
    Rdhanesh.87@gmail.com
  • rdhanesh87rdhanesh87 Junior Member
    edited May 2014
    Missed to mention my number. Its 9940204246, The airtel showroom which kept visiting is anna nagar showroom and the appellate officer who mailled me was Sharmila S, from whom I have not received any updates as off now.
    rdhanesh87 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Its been a very frustrating moment with Airtel. Its been more than three weeks to activate a sim card. I have escalated to all levels and this is with appellate officer for a week now.

I haven't received any response from airtel appellate officer. Their deadline of 72 hrs is also now over and no response even after 120 hrs.. I really have no idea why it should take more than three weeks to just activate a SIM card and this issue couldnt be resolved even by a appellate officer.

I have writren mails to appellate officer and visited airtel relationship office several times and nothing has worked. I really dont know what else I can do and where I can esclate further.
    With regards,
    Dhanesh.R
    Rdhanesh.87@gmail.com
  • edited May 2014
    sir;
    my mobile no is 9800814521. i want to port out from airtel but i cannot able it. i want to port in Vodafone but your company cannot release me... so i am suffering very much.
    in this regard you must take nessery steps and port me out from airtel to Vodafone as early as posaible.. and must contact with me
  • edited May 2014
    I have purchased the sony xperia c mobile. Past one month .so the airtel gave me the offer to the mobile, that. 1GB 3G DATA PER MONTH FOR 2 MONTHS .so the airtel custumer has activated the offer for 1 month .and after 1 month the airtel custumers are saying that the offer is not applicable for this month, so wats the pblm and why it is nt applicable for this month. I need this month the same offer which has been by airtel given last month
    I need it urgently
  • edited May 2014
    Hi,
    Its been a very frustrating moment with Airtel. Its been more than two weeks to activate a broadband. I have escalated to all levels and this is with appellate officer for a week now.

I haven't received any response from airtel appellate officer. Their deadline of 72 hrs is also now over and no response even after 120 hrs.. I really have no idea why it should take more than three weeks to just activate a internet connection and fixedline of my factory and this issue couldnt be resolved even by a appellate officer.

I have writren mails to appellate officer and visited airtel relationship office several times and nothing has worked. I really dont know what else I can do and where I can escalate further.I think airtel should close is establishment or sack these useless employees who are just fit for nothing.

Hopeless service of airtel and more over customer care people are ridiculous. I am and i will never ever refer all to not take airtel connection in this period.

With regards,
  • edited June 2014
    sir/mem,
    my problem 15 days.everyday i m calling 198 but any airtel customer carepersons register my complain.My problem is network issue (call drop,eco,cros line).
    please do some thing .my number 8346948484...
  • edited June 2014
    sir/madam

loss rupess
    200-160=40 airtel company is not refend my rupees to please my ripess refend
    my mobile number 9602559001
    my problem 5 days.everyday i m calling 198 but any airtel customer carepersons register my complain.My problem is loss rupees.
  • edited July 2014
    After my 2G internet plan got expired, I bought 3G Internet plan. But my 2G plan was also auto-renewed and i am charged Rs. 124. If sometime has upgraded his internet plan to 3G why would he/she still uses the 2G internet plan, thus my subscription should not have been auto-renewed. And I have never requested Airtel for auto-renewal of my 2G subscription.

I had a word with your customer care executive (Ref. no = CBDMO20701230387) and they said they can do nothing about it. System automatically auto-renew the subscription. Why would your system doesn't understand that if a subscriber has moved to 3G why would he/she wants to have 2G connection at the same time.

Request you to look into this urgently and please credit the balance in my account. I wont hesitate to file a complaint in consumer court if no action taken from your side.

Udit Nagar
  • edited July 2014
    sir/ maam
    my mobile no. is 9829477173. I have been customer of airtel since more than ten years and i am satisfied with it but this time i m frustrated . i m using a simple phone which has no internet connection but airtle charged me heavy and illegal money in my bill around 7076 rupees for net connection . please do something on it in my favour and earn a customer otherwise i will not continue with airtle telecom services .

thank you

puran singh rathore
  • edited July 2014
    i HAVE MANY TIMES ACTIVATED AIR TEL 2G UNLIMITED NIGHT 8 rs SERVICE FROM 129 STORE bUT ALWAYS FOUND THAT THE NETWORK STARTS DISCONNECTING FREQUENTLY NEARLY EVERY 10-20 SECONDS....AFTER 4 AM MORNING.....
    i HAVE CALLED MANY TIMES CUSTOMER CARE ....BUT TILL NOW no SOLN . .FOUND...THEY JUST SEND MSG THAT ERROR IS RESOLVED....BUT ACTUALLY IT happens NEVER...
    one MORE thing i want to share that instead of 8 rs if i activate 9 rs offer 4OO MB data.... no error found.....

BUT SO SAD THIS PLAN IS WITHDRAWN....

SO WHAT THIS COMPANY WANTS....ONLY GOD KNOWS...

Do u have any Answer for thiS
  • edited July 2014
    Hi Team,

Micro Max company (Service center on Laxmi nagar)

I have brought mmx A66. Within 06 months of purchase it start the problem with hanging (touch) & software issue . when i go to service center .they submit my device. and told me to come in 8-10 days .after 10 days i was go there they told me your phone system is not working but my phone touch is working correct he told that your phone touch change in next more 7-10 days so you will come after 15 days .after that time i was go there and phone not ready ...!

please help to get the resolved the problem & support for me...........

Job sheet no-N030666-0714-10888557

complain no. MMX3107143801‏

Regards
    Abhilash kashyap
  • edited September 2014
    Dear concern,

My no is 9998763793, i have recharged for 1gb plan for 28 days with amount of 149rs and i get only 525mb in my account .
    I have called in your customer for complain of my wrong plan activation 1st i talk with alpesh he was not able to provide me correct information than after he transferred the call to his senior executive kalpesh maglekar that person denied to raise my complain for wrong plan activation and for his bad behavior complain. Along with that he disconnect my call, this king of representatives you keep for you customer support ???

This is same full service and worst experience with airtel...

Plz check this issue and credit my 1gb Asap
  • edited September 2014
    Sir/madam I buy sony Xperia c 2305
    And I insert airtel sim card(9560619145) in my phone but the offer (1gb 3g data). I not get it till now so I requested early to solve my problem.
    Mobile no. 9560619145
    Email. akshayrajpoot66@gmail.com
    Thank & regards