Airtel Mobile Customer Care ( Nodal Officer )

Advocate.soniaAdvocate.sonia Senior Member
edited September 2014 in General Discussions
airtel-customer-care-number.jpg
Airtel Mobile Customer Care

Call 121, 24-hr Airtel customer service number from your Airtel phone.

In case you don't get satisfactory resolution of your query/complaint at the Airtel customer service centre you can get in touch with Airtel Nodal officers with your complaint reference number and details of grievance.

Nodal Officer Address of Airtel

Delhi Airtel Nodal Officer
D-184, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase - I, New Delhi - 110 020.
Email: nodalofficer.del@airtel.in

101 Santhome High Road,
Chennai 600 028,
Tamil Nadu
nodalofficer.tn@airtel.in

Comments

• saranrajisaranraji Junior Member
    edited February 2010
    Hi sir,
    My No. is 9994557600
    I am using this sim nearly four years, I am using mobile 10 years
    I am got service message on 24-02-10 from 54321 you charged Rs. 3 for dowloading poly tone from this your side while i am charging the mobile after i give the back key and after i see the service message are come.

On 25-02-10 i am got another message from 54321 your charged for Rs. 1 fordownloading wall paper while i am wake up from bed iam see the message i give the back key and after i see the service message are come.

so i don't download any content from your service message and also I don't like any polytone & wall paper so i definetly not download the content from this service message if i want wall paper and polytone i download this from my aircel no. ( i have aircel no. also). because I use Pocket Internet Card (Rs. 14 - 3 days unlimited free download, i recharge the card on 24-02-10) [aircel no. 9698706935], i have system for connect gprs & if i want any content i also connect the mobile to pc and download. so please understand I couldn't download any content from service message, i have mp3 mobile so i want ring tone i use mp3 & i also rington, poly tone converter software i have my pc

so i call the customer care for this reg. complaint. first complaint on 24-02-10 they refund my money so no issue.
    on 25-02-10 after see the message i contact customer care he disconnected the call while speaking.
    and after i again contact customer care one person who Mr. Mohan attent the call he promise his superior call back me within 4 hour. but till not any response.

on 26-02-10 I am contact customer care I told forward the call to escalation but ring is going for 5 min. and i am onthe line i contact from (9629023888) to customer care to anybody attend the 99994557600 line while speaking the call was disconnected by customer care people.

after three time i contact customer care and i also angry with them and little bit hurt them. please hear the recorded interection. they disconnect the call and customer care ivr also barred.

I give the detail little please give instruction to customer care executive do not disconnect the call while speaking off course i loss the money i speak just angry so what I am loss the money without my knowledge.

Saravanan. M
  • adv.singhadv.singh Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    saranraji wrote: »
    Hi sir,
    My No. is 9994557600
    I am using this sim nearly four years, I am using mobile 10 years

Saravanan. M

Kindly post your complaint on the Mobile section, apart from this always mention your full billing address so that we can guide you accordingly.
  • edited March 2010
    i am the airtel customer of cell no 9906515151 by name prince asif fayaz and was having the balance of 141.09 INR but when i re activated my airtel no. the old balance was not posted in my account
    several compts has been raised so far from 121 not a single penny has posted yet
  • edited March 2010
    This is to inform you that I had made a recharge of sms pack of Rs. 26 on 16th or 17th of March 2010 aroung 8pm. But since then I was not able to use that service and all my deduction was done from my main balance. I called customer care several times, but non of those behavior was up to the mark and and none of them have solved my problem. Today after calling Customer care twice i got 2 different Complain No.
    1. 4139600(Given by Customer Execuitive Mr. Sumit)
    2. 950854600(Given by Customer Execuitive Mr. Samol)
    The airtel No. from which these problem arise is 09002205259
    I request you to kindly acknowledge those complain No. and do the need ful in this respect.

With Regards
    Sanjay Paswan
    spaswan22@yahoo.com
    19/03/2010
    hi
    this is suresh,ur customer since 9 years.Nowadays ur service is v bad,i am sorry 2 say this.Since 8 months i wont get my bills in time nor get sms regarding monthly bills.
    MY old nos. depoist amt . Rs 500 is still pending with u.u are so least bothered to send to me.
    Final n critical, since 8 days there is no signals inside the house, I wont b receiving any calls when i am @ home.
    plz solve this problem immediately.
    Hoping ur reply
    Dr Suresh
    Dear sir/madam
    I am a prepaid subscriber of Airtel mobile services. my mobile no is (9162450841).It is having life time validity. This is to bring your kind notice that around Rs. 40 has been deducted from my balance in the last four (4) months without any usage ..i want to say that that i have not subscribed any other service neither I am aware of the so called service for which Rs.40 has been deducted.
    kindly inform me why???????????
    And accordingly refund me all money deducted so far including this Rs 40.
    kindly look into the matter immediatetly. and refund me my hard earned money ASAP so that i can remain connected with AIRTEL .
    thanking you

West Boring Canal Rd.,
    Patna - 800001
    nodalofficer.bih@airtel.in
    Dear Nodal Officer Andhra pradesh,

I am K.Hima Bindu ,Mobile number 9908210105 ,have lost my mobile phone on 14th April 2010 on my way to office,but however today somhow i received a call from my mobile at 1:00pm and was disconnected.
    I kindkly request you to trace the out going and incoming number to my mobile, as its very urgent for me as its retaled to my work.
    Respected Sir/Madam

I Saidul Haque bearing connection no: 9163745805,resident of Narkeldanga Main Road, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Sarani, Near Momin High School, Kolkata-11, am facing OneWay Speech (Network) Problem(I.e., While speaking with the person after few seconds or minutes, there is no response but the call is continuing & also I am being charged for it. This happens both for incoming & Outgoing Calls whenever I am Indoor, let it be in my home or in Office, whereas the Network Coverage remains full).
    So regarding this matter I complained at your Customer Care(198) on 18 April,2010 but again the issue is persisting even after changing handset.
    Then on 27 April,2010 I again called your Customer care between 11:50 a.m to 12:45 p.m to complain but to my astonishment my calls were continuously being disconnected by your Customer Care Executives.
    Hence I made a call frm my friend's no: 9831997365 complaining abt my no: 9163745805 then my call was transferred to Mr. Suvodip (Floor incharge or Escalation Desk) by Mr. Arup Mishra. I said him my issue in details but he sarcastically asked me: "Are you genuinely facing problem".
    The way Mr. Suvodip was speaking was very disheartening , using sarcastic tones & behaving rude.
    So I asked for e-mail address of seniors so that I can Escalate my problem, but he strictly denied saying"I cannot give U" & also said " This is not your cup of Tea".
    Being myself a Sr. Accountant by profession when my clients call me & this problem exists is ridiculous.
    I was really demotivated by the words Mr. Suvodip used & even he disconnected my call.
    Plz give me the resolution frm the issue so that I do not face such problem in near future & look forward to continue with your connection.

Thanking You
  • edited May 2010
    airtel no.9729279180 distrub me,he calls my number 9541343554 always.please do needfull action.
  • edited May 2010
    sir i am facing message incomming and out going problem .problem is that ,that my phone is not able to send or receive message in any condition from last 3-4 month many a time i call to customer care executive but they not solve my problem.or they give me a good feed back that lock my call to talk with customer care which i never except from airtel side. so sir please solve my problem. my nu is 09799307714 e-mail is sandysirvi@gmail.com
    Gd. Aft.noon Sir,
    My Name is Devender Pal Singh(Advance Computer Shoppe). My contact no. is (9818889988).And I m using a Corporate no. of Airtel. Now problem is that I m recieving n numbers of promotional calls,whereas my number is registered in NDNC. I m giving u that no. by which i got call today is 0120-3021106. If u can check my detail than u see hw many times I threatened. Afterall i want that u just call me up for solution as soon as possible on my mobile. I hope u will call me up as soon as possible.
    Thankyou.
    Advance computer Shoppe,
    Devender Pal Singh (9818889988)
    D-118,Fateh Nagar,Nr. Gurudwara.
    New Delhi-110018.
    The Nodal Officer,
    Airtel Ltd.
    Indore

I purchased this sim (9981919572) in August, 2007, since then I have been using
    this sim. A few days back I came to know that as per office records of Airtel
    this sim is registered in the name of any other person. So, in order to avoid
    any untoward incident, kindly transfer ths no. in my name. I'll be oblige to
    you.

My name and address is given below :

Ashesh Shrivastava
    Section Officer (Crime Branch)
    Bilaspur Highcourt
    Chhattisgarh.

Residential Address :
    Ashesh Shrivastava
    F 4/3 Old Meena Bazar
    Mungali Naka,
    Bilaspur (C.G.)

Thanks !
    This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
    Reliance Communications Ltd.
    Kolkata.
    Ref : Customer A/c Number : 100110766449
    Subject: Broadband Connectivity.

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you that we are using Reliance Broadband. But we are facing too much problem as maximum time, Broadband connectivity is not available.
    In a month, we get maximum 5 to 10 days connectivity – other times there is always connectivity problem. Is it Joke???

Still we used to pay full month’s bill. Later we had heard that the bill is charged as per use, if we confirm details of connectivity.

Please note that if the Broadband connectivity is available in this manner, there would no other alternative for us rather than to discontinue Reliance Broadband connection.

Normally, we contact your local Reliance co-ordinator, Mr. Biswajit Mobile No 9330109905 & Mr. Devender Mobile No 9331424429. but still the connectivity cannot be restored immediately, it takes many days to restore the connectivity.

When we complaint directly to Reliance, they confirm that the connectivity would be restored within 48 hours, but that also does not take place. After repeated complaints, they confirm they would call back and confirm status. But never did that.

I would expect your immediate action and co-operation in this manner and to have your immediate response.

Thanking You,
    Very Truly Yours,

I remain Sir,

NITESH SAHA.
    Ref : 2805201024806
    Subject: False Airtel mobile number (9971128355) on my name

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please de-bar the outgoing services of my new mobile number 9810505608.
    Kindly find below my emails where I had complained about mis-use of my personal data and illegally using a number on my name (9971128355) in the year 2007 and for which now I am being asked to pay around Rs.1400 in 2010. Please note I am not supposed to pay for something which I have not bought or used. Had this been the case, you should have sent me a letter or bill for making payments in 2007 and not waited for 4years.
    This is total harassment as when I am on roaming my outgoing/incoming call services have been deactivated without any prior intimidation to me.
    I am hoping for a quick action from your side as this has caused a amount of loss and stress to me as Airtel has been irresponsible when it comes to dealing with consumers.
    Request you to restore all services on my mobile number 9810505608 with immediate effect.

G Paul
  • edited May 2010
    My name is Surojit rahut.My mobile number is 9818680478. I am using this number since one year and everyday i am reacharging like rs 75 or above .but today i am reacharging rs 75 and also purchase rs 20 paper cupan but there are some numbers are missing.then that time i am talk with dealer that time he says that contact with customer care.that time call to the customer care and kamna she was taking my call and she using bad languageand also says that i am not helping you anymore.this is your service ? please rectify this thing.if you dont rectify then after i am going into consumer court against this.
  • edited June 2010
    dear sir/madam,

1. My mobile number is 9547147300.

2. I have no knowledge how news and cricket updates are being forwarded to my mobile when I have not subscribed them. However I am being charged with Rs2/- per day for that. therefore I wanted to stop these services.

3. I have been trying to lodge a complaint with the tollfree numbers 121 and 198 but I have not been able to speak to any them.

4. I request to kindly stop any subscription to my mobile for which you are charging money from me.

C R Sahoo
  • edited June 2010
    I am your a broad band connection customer from last two-three years. From last two months
    i am facing some problems from your side regrding some bill problems & connectivity problems.
    Now i am going to give our problem in detail :
    1. From last on month by connection is disconnected due some road construction problem.
    2. For last to last month bill payment i receive a phone call from your service & he ensure me
    that my connection will be resume with in two-three days & from my bill of Rs. 3350 appx, Rs. 500
    will be less & total amont Rs. 2950 appx to be paid and i paid Rs. 2950 appx to your service from
    OM Communication, Lekhraj market, Lucknow
    3. Now i receive a bill from your service aprox. Rs. 1150 + Rs. 500 =Rs. 1650 (including the amount
    Rs. 500 which will be deducted as mentioned in point 2.
    Since i am not using your service from last one month i am not understanding that how the recent bill is
    produced. From last call (approx 10-15 days) back, i was ensured by your service that my connection will
    be resumed but till date i am not in condition that i use internet at my home.

My humble request to you that give your kind attention in this regard.

V. K. Singh
    Phone no. : 0522-4025224
    A/C No: 12622100
  • edited July 2010
    My name Is R K Sood and I have been using Airtel no. +919810700133 which is from NCR and has been in use for calls to national/international numbers (including National/International roaming facility) for large number of years. Currently I am in Khandwa area of MP (since month of May '10) and would be staying for couple of months.

Unfortunately ISD does not work within about 100KM of Khandwa city where as if I travel to any other city say - Jabalpur/Bhopal/Indore etc. It works perfectly. More than 50 times my office at NOIDA has lodged a complaint as well as I have personally lodged complaints e.g. ref. nos. 32894619 , 32978420 , 32978470, 33012332 and quite a few people from airtel have talked to me on phone but result is ZERO. Nothing happens despite everyone telling me that problem would be resolved shortly/being escalated.

To my understanding it is a simple switching/router problem in Khandwa area facilty but airtel is so insensitive to customer needs that it would rather loose business than rectify a problem!!!!!!!!!!
    balance deduction without downloading mob no 9179685398
  • adv.richaadv.richa Moderator
    edited July 2010
    balance deduction without downloading mob no 9179685398

Kindly post your complaint in detailed manner with your permanent address and a valid email ID and company name.
  • edited July 2010
    I am a regular costumer of Airtel since Jun 2001 and here in belgaum since 29 Jul 2006 having mobile number 9980977904. I am experiencing regular unauthorised deductions from Bharti Airtel India Limited since 09 Oct 2006 but any how I have accepted all this till yesterday (22 Jul 2010). Yesterday I have socked when i came to know that more than Rs.35/- has been deducted on the name of Airtel Live browsing service where as I have active 2GB internet subscription valid upto 06 Aug 2010 and on query i have been replied by Costomer care representatives and supervisors that I have brows airtel live many time where as i had brows once nokia website and disconnected just after 20-30 seconds. I received msgs 5-6 times for deduction and total amount more than Rs.35/- has been deducted. With this recent experience, I have been left with only 2 options - either I should discontinue service as well as relationship with Bharti Airtel India Limited or Consumer court for further action.
    Your expedite reply on the subject will highly be appreciated.
    Thanking you.

With regards,
    Dhananjay Kumar Pandey
    Hai,

This is ArunRajan.T. from Madurai. I'm Using Airtel number 9791339082 nearly for 2 yrs. I'm in SBI. My Whole family uses Airtel numbers are as Follows 9994406921, 9629722873, 9790560565, 9566599046, 9790448886 were in my Brother’s Name. By the use of mobile banking i recharged for Rs 202/- twice on the offer day on 18.07.2010. I got the reply form LM - Oxigen that my transaction was successful for single transaction. The transaction ID is 78436260011007180919. But in my bank account Rs202 was debited twice on the same day by ensuring the transaction ID's were MB05 020012977302 oxi-180710 and MB05 020012977229 oxi-180710 respectively. Regarding this I called up for your Customer Care Executives from 18.07.2010. Still today 28.07.2010 I didn't receive proper response or solution from your side. Your Team Leaders viz Bhuvanesh, Manikandan, Krishna, Gowri, were not eligible to sort out my problem. So I decided to mail you. I called your 121 service which is not a Toll free now a days to get your mail ID, Mr. Arun Kumar picked my call and kept me on hold for nearly 6 minutes. Can’t an Executive remember his higher official Contact Number & Mail ID?

Another thing you guys follow to give out bounded calls to promote your products viz dialer tones, cricket live, Airtel Radio, your recharge offers, etc.., & you just Debit my Balance without my Knowledge. If I enquire regarding this you guys are simply stating that you received a request to activate the service from my mobile. For your information I registered DND option on 13.11.2009. But still I receive your sms from AT57878, AT Talk time, etc.., I’m highly Disappoint from your service.

my problem is not sorted out within 24 hours for Recharge concern & 15 Days for promoting sms or calls I should be forced to compliant helpline@ndncregistry.gov.in. I except a feedback call before tonight.
    Hi ,

as i have give many complain to ur customer services department and walkin direct to ur lobby as well . But they are unable to provide me the solution . then i speak with one of ur rep name tulsi ram he gave the info about complaint and agreed it was fault from ur side . Because i have given request to change my traiff from 249 to 399 on 02/09/2009 which not been updated issue the no #30116033.still issue is been not resolved . Then again i have call you people on june 24 2010 gave complaint then i got commitment from ur customer service manager that i will be getting the waiver as it is airtel fault but again i have not got any waiver no respond nothing .and tulsi ram has also not made any notes of my concern complain no#730422213. no solution was provided .

then today again i got call from airtel to pay the bill . i try to explain the lady she is not welling to listen to me just wants to us to pay the bill thats it or else she will barred the services that what she did . So their is no value of the customer concern airtel want there money thats it . I never expect this kind of service . Then i walking to begumpet office regarding this issue . then i spoke with one lady then she put me to ur rep tulsi ram on call then i had conversation with him he gave commitment that i will receive a return call back on my no #9705157866 from airtel about waiver . i waited for 2 hours no response no call back nothing . Then again i spoke with elora she is the supervisor .I explain her as well about my problem then she infrm me that i will get a return call back from airtel within 24 hours .

I am just bringing notice to airtel if this kind of customer service you are providing comparing with our big companies like idea and vodafone just learn from them how to take care of customer concern .
  • edited August 2010
    dear sir my son sumit arora has been using this prepaid no 9890864279 for last more than 4 years at PUNE.Why the services have been dis allowed . No body has given correct reason till now for last 12 days.It has a balance of Rs 300 . fresh proof of add was asked after 4 yrs of service, reason u only know. The proof also has been submitted even then it has not been activated can u tell me why .
    Pl get it activated immediately.and intimate at email add sumit1984arora@gmail.com

vk arora
  • edited August 2010

Undersigned, Mrs. Madhurita Datta, was issed a prepaid Airtel mobile connection number 9163473706 in July,10 at Jadavpur, Kokata ( West Bengal). The requisite documents in proof of my permanent address ( of NOIDA) and local address (Jadavpur, Kolkata )were submitted to the concerned Airtel dealer ( his contact no.9831994877) at the time of connection.
    However from yesterday morning (11th Aug,10), the outgoing fascility of my mobile connection was discontinued. The matter was personally taken up with the concerned Airtel dealer several times on the day, and I was assured of restoration of the outgoing fascility within a few hours. To my utter dismay and surprise, the incoming fascility also was found disconnected from today morning. It means the total Airtel connection was dicontiued, though there was balance pre-paid amount of Rs. 60.00 in my mobile.

Though the matter was immediately reported today morning with Airtel Customer Care West Bengal, Contact No. 9831012345, they showed there helplessness in resolving the issue.

Without my mobile connection at Kolkata , where I have been residing now, I am facing great difficulty and inconvenience.

Under this circumstances, I request Airtel Authority , to immediately restore my Airtel connection number 9163473706 without any further delay.
    Matter may be be treated as MOST URGENT and IMPORTANT.

Madhurita Datta
    Permanent Address : Saket Dham Sahakari Awas Samiti Ltd
    Flat No. C-301, Sector-61 , NOIDA, U.P
    Pin : 201301

Local Address : 77A Baderaipur Road
    Kolkata : 700032

Alternative contact No. :09818992456
  • edited August 2010
    i am my problem is that message are contiously coming after activation of do not disturb service .in this case i make many compaints through but there is no positive response coming from airtel customer care like 121 ,198 ,9810012345.every time compay says dont very your problem will be solved shortly, but problem is still today. my phone no..9818967791 and 9717226560
  • edited August 2010

My name is sibil. I am using Airtel prepaid connection(ph.9633180181). i have selected 3 months unlimited GPRS offer from airtel on 20th july 2010. from 10th of aug airtel start charging for my GPRS usage. I have registerd a complaint 10th of aug 11pm with customer care officer. Team Leader Nishand menon promissed me that he will sort out the issue and give me a call back. nobody calls me. 11th aug i call again to 121 i spoke to many of the executives they were simply playing with my call. they kept my call on hold more 15 minutes. no solution was made. and i spend about Rs. 30 to call costomer care. even after 60 hrs my problem is note solved.

please do something sort out my problem. i am tottaly desperated with airtel customer care

sibil
    chittilappilly house
    karoor
    ph.9633180181

Email: sibilbastian@gmail.com
  • edited August 2010
    I was recharge sms pack of 11 and the service is not activate on my no. 9634186811 and when i was messaging my balanced deduct . I called up for your Customer Care Executives from 17.8.2010. Still today 20.8.2010 I didn't receive proper response or solution from your side. Your Team Leaders were not eligible to sort out my problem. So I decided to mail you. I called your 121 service which is not a Toll free now a days. your customer care Executive not solve my problem.........please solve my problem if my problem is not solve i will contact the consumer court.........
  • edited August 2010
    notice prior to filing for consumer redressal

Dear Airtel

I am really concerned with the quality of services offered by you. There are two issues which have not been resolved inspite of several attempts from our side and your customer care representatives keep harassing us by repeatedly asking for the same information.

Issue no 1
    We were provided Airtel Select 249 by your franchisee and upon receiving the first bill and writing to you, I have been informed that the same cannot be provided. This is a clear violation of the terms agreed upon at the time of providing the services and a breach of agreement made in the customer form.

Issue No 2

We have availed 8 connections in the name of Chronic Care Foundation, the bills for which were received and payment made vide cheque no 525337 drawn on HDFC Bank, dated 6th August 2010, at your deposit box in Sec – 4 Dwarka. To date I am receiving calls from your customer care asking us to pay the bills or face termination. The cheque has been credited to your account as per information provided by your CSR. The cheque has been debited from our account on 16th August as per the Bank

By this notice I am informing you that I will not entertain any more queries from you office and if both the issues are not resolved in the next 48 hours I will be filing for consumer redressal. The liability of charges for filing such a redressal will be yours, on account of wilful cheating by providing false information to customers and negligent services.

I am also seeking a compensation of Rs 1,00,000 lac (One Lac Only) for harassment during working hours, disturbance & creating nuisance by unsolicited calls.

The nos are 9910388091 9910388092 9910388093 9910388094 9910388095 9910388095 9818000438 9818000439

Warm regards,

Ratna
  • Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Dear Ratna ,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar