Insurance ombudsman

2»

Comments

• biswajit16biswajit16 Junior Member
    Dear Sir/Medom,

[FONT=arial, sans-serif] [FONT=arial, sans-serif] I am sorrow to say that I can't[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif] get original [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]premium receipt copy of 6300/- with revenue stamp on July 2014 through email or hand to hand or by post till now. [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]That's why I wanted to know that can I [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]can't[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif] get original premium[FONT=arial, sans-serif] receipt copy of 6300/-from 27/09/2013 to 26/04/2014? [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]

That's why I decided that I want to cancel my SBI Life Insurance policy because I am helpless and I can't get original receipt copy of 6300/- from 27/09/2013 to 3 April 2014.You do't work.

That is why I am so satisfied that SBI Life Insurance company is a very very Frot Frot Cheat.

Declare
  • edited August 2014

I have given the L I C premium money to Sri Rupak Dutta Chowdhury under the Dvelopment Officer Sri Surajit Das-D.o., of L I C Crooked Lane Branch, P.o.Chinsurah, Dist. Hooghly Pin- 712101, west bengal, my due month was for August, 2014 Amount of premium was Rs. 3002/ - the amount was not deposited by the agent Rupak Dutta Chowdhury, please take necessary action against him.
    I am waiting for your reply and early action.

from BARUN KUMAR DEY-Policy Holder
    S/O.DEBENDRA CHANDRA DEY
    167 CROOKED LANE
    P.O.CHINSURAH, IN FRONT OF LIC OFFICE
    DIST.HOOGHLY
    PIN 712101
    WEST BENGAL
    edited August 2014
    Sub: [h=2]I want to can-cell my SBI Life Insurance company SBI plicy immediately because SBi Life Insurence company is a very very Frot.[/h]

Dear Sir/Medom,

with due respect I beg to state that I, Biswajit Roy is a policy holder of SBI Life Insurance company. In few month's I did the Flexi Smart Insurance policy from SBI Life Insurance company Limited. This policy no is 56056513609 and Proposal No. 56QJ216807 and Customer Id is 33878268. This policy name was Mr. Biswajit Roy and has been issued on 27/09/2013. Requested no is 3805454
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif] I am sorrow to say that I can't[FONT=arial, sans-serif] get original [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]premium receipt copy of 6300/- with revenue stamp on July 2014 through email or hand to hand or by post till now. [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]That's why I wanted to know that can I [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]can't[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif] get original [/FONT]premium[FONT=arial, sans-serif] receipt copy of 6300/-from 27/09/2013 to 26/04/2014? [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]

Declarent
    Dear Sir/Medom,

I am sorrow to say that I can't get original premium receipt copy of 6300/- with revenue stamp on July 2014 through email or hand to hand or by post till now. That's why I wanted to know that can I can't get original premium receipt copy of 6300/-from 27/09/2013 to 26/04/2014?

Declarent
    Contact: 09007747926
    i request you that please action on icici bank manager and employee(abhishek and rohit) sawai madhopur, rajasthan, 322021. sir my one time money deposit policy convert in to long term policy , which i can not paid, so please cancelled my policy and action against bank employee. sir please give positive reply.

krishankant saini