Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman

Comments

• edited July 2012
    I am completely disheartened with the most unfair way HDFC deals with the customers.
    I am logging a complain regarding the harassment that I have been experiencing for quite a long time now. I did few transactions with my credit card and I have always been a good payer, I used to clear the dues on time. This complain regards an unknown transaction happened on 24th october 2011 when I purchased an Air ticket for Kolkata. On the same date I called your customer service to know about the transaction and the agent confirmed me one transaction and no other. After a week I called HDFC to arrange an Installment plan for that amount Rs7,470. There I came to know that HDFC wants me to pay for another transaction which was completely unknown to me. The adviser told that I booked a Culture holiday package. Immediately I asked the adviser to stop any further transaction from my card and I raised a dispute for that unknown transaction of Rs7,270. I asked for interim credit and the adviser told that he will raise an investigation. he asked me to send a dispute form and I did that immediately. I do not know what investigation you did as after some time you started putting charges. Then I raised a progressive dispute form but still no positive resolution came out. Meanwhile I kept on paying for the Air ticket which I purchased. I had an impression that HDFC will sort out the matter and help me out.
  • edited July 2012
    i had dropped a cheque no. 243211202 in the SBI sahaswan distt. budaun (UP) ON 14/5/2011 BUT IT IS NOT CLEARED TIL NOW

PLZ HELP ME

AMIT KUMAR SINGH
    A/C NO 20028810630
    BRANCH STATE BANK OF INDIA SHASWAN
    DISTRICT BUDAUN
    UTTER PRADESH
  • edited July 2012

Issue No 1 - I Deepak Kumar Upadhyay have an account in SBI bank branch mantown sawai madhopur. I and many customers always suffers from misbehave as well as uncooperative treatment given by bankers. We always avoid such little things but today at 14th july (time 12:05 pm) I went to bank to deposit 15000/- rs in my father’s a/c because I withdraw 15000/- rs yesterday 13th of july. There was nearly 600/- rs in his a/c and he went out of station in morning so I have to deposit money in his a/c. I don’t have his a/c number so I request to tell me my father’s a/c no to Mr. R. P. Meena because he was only man in four seats. I was shocked to hear her answer, he told me because of this branch is online facility so he can’t tell me a/c number while I said sir its an emergency to deposit money in my father’s a/c because my brother was hospitalized in delhi. He said many matching a/c are open while he searches any person detail, I said sir I agree with you but I said father’s name match rarely. But he totally ignored me and my request. Therefore I went to manager’s room (C. P. Vyas). I request the same but he tell me in same way that he can’t do nothing for me. I was ready to show my ID if anyone asks to show.

Issue No 2 – Sameday 14th july (12:35 pm) I was in queue to deposit money and the cashier was Mr Babu lal who is depositing cash. Sudden any firm’s servant came to bank to deposit money urgent because he wanted to make a RTGS. Mr. Babul al said to him to maintain queue but after 3 minutes he took cash beside queue and deposited amount. When only one person was in front of Mr. Babu lal and I was the second person he started to talk any his familiar person and keep it up continue till 15 minutes. Therefore I went to other counter. Mr Charat Lal Meena was operating that counter he also refuse me to take cash because of he was getting irritate with his co-operator (Mr. Babu Lal Sharma). I saw one more thing was happening same time in branch. A person was continuously talking in branch loudly while always many people stop talking by security than why he didn’t stop the person.

My Queries:

1. Can’t any son know his father’s a/c number to deposit money in emergency?
    2. This behavior can expect from on of largest government bank’s employee?
    3. Should I and suffered people continue my account with this bank?
    4. Is there any reliable employee to conduct suffers customers?
    5. Can bankers understand value of customers’ time which is spoil by bankers?
    6. Why all are customers not treated in same way?

Deepak Kumar Upadhyay
    S/o Sh. Jagdish Prasad Upadhyay
    52, Subhash Colony,
    Sawai Madhopur, 322001,
    Rajasthan
  • edited July 2012

I am Nandhini R undergoing Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel management in Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training , Nungambakkam , Chennai. Since the institute is a private concern , it is not affiliated to any government organisations. For pursuing my course in that institute i need to pay Rs.1,98,000. Therefore I am trying educational loan from UCO bank which i have already applied through on line ( My request Number is UCOEDU1202174 ). I received a confirmation letter from the Zonal office , Kolkatta stating that they are agreeable to sanction my loan from my nearest branch, Velacherry , Chennai. I spoke to the Manager of UCO BANK, VELACHERRY, along with a copy of that mail. She neglected to sanction my loan only because my institute is not been recognized. But UCO bank has sanctioned Educational Loan for the same course in that particular institute (Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training). So I request you to let me know why there is such difference in providing educational loan and i request you to sanction my educational loan to pursue my studies. Kindly do the needful.

I have attached the necessary information for your kind reference.

Nandhini Raman
    Mobile No: 9941939986
  • edited July 2012
    I was to receive an of Rs 243/- as per dividend advice in respect Rural Electrification Corp [REC] dtd 01/10/2012 through Canara bank Model Colony branch Pune 411016. My folio number for the Demat account is IN301151/13123263. This work of sending warrants is handled by Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd Hyderabad. I have been writing to them about non-receipt of credit of the ECS into my savings account no 2729 [MICR code 411015009]. I had sent them certificates from the branch manager regarding non-credit of the amount. The latest reply that I got [dtd June 19 2012 No R/KCPL/REC /SEBI/12] stated that the said ECS was processed as RBI sequence no: 354186. I do not understand what to make of this. Could you help get credit for the dividend amount.
    yours sincerely
    D.K.Joshi
    1030/5 Akashganga Society
    Model Colony Post office
    Pune 411016
  • edited July 2012
    Sir /madam one of my friend took a loan from sbi nowboicha northlakhimpur assam 6 years back at that time the rate of interest is 8% and EMI is say 4600/ per month but now the bank have deputed one officer who is increasing the EMI without informing the customer now the EMI is 5700/ whether it is possible , and the manager in charge of the said bank is not responding to the customer grievance.
  • edited July 2012
    sir s.b.i. City Bank branch t.p. nagar kanpur, I took four hours to waste if the account is Opened And Bhole Nath'd like to not only the accounting officer Have something to say and have to say that I wrote the bank's Opend is why the account is written in 15 minutes
  • edited July 2012
    We Jai Bajrang Ginning & Pressing Pvt.Ltd Bodwad are taken the loan from Jalgaon Janta Sahakari Bank Ltd Bodwad Branch (Dist-Jalgaon) M.S.amounted Rs 1,00,00,000/- as cash credit & Rs.7000000 & Rs 1,70,00,000 as term Laon.Now the said loan is taken over by the Axis Bank Ltd Jalgaon Branch.
    Sir,The JJSB Ltd is charged the
    1)Prepayment charges Rs 421644/-
    2)Processing charges (without sanctioning the loan) Rs 200000/-.
    The total amount is Rs 621644/-.In the previous loan sanction of Jalgaon Janta Sahakari Bank Ltd there is no precondition exist about any prepayment charges.The processing charges for new loan in addition to previous loan is taken without sanctioning the additional loan.
    Sir,also the JJSB bank ltd has not given any NOC for NABARD subsidy claim.We are to much mentally & economically harreshed by the bank.
    Sir we request you to kindly see the matter & solved the problem.
    Thanking You,

Regard-
    Mulchand Ramlal Gil (Director)
    Bodwad
    Dist Jalgaon 425310 (MS)
    Contact No 9422771195,9823151895
  • edited July 2012

With due respect I would like to inform you that my saving account 003101215422 is with ICICI Bank. I had used the PNB ATM (ID N3225800) ON 2nd 60 Feet road (E1 Sabji Mandi Road), Molar Band Extn. Badarpur New Delhi 110044, for balance checking on 11th may 2012, but the ATM was not responding proper (as the screen was blank after inserting the pin code). then I had gone from there after pressing the cancel button. When I reached the office I got the massage in my mobile that Rs. 10,000 debited from my account at 9:34 AM, I was shocked after reading the massage , as i had not made any transaction, so I complained to the ICICI Customer care and soon Rs. 10,000 is credited in my account next day on 12-05-2012.

But the same amount Rs 10,000 is debited from my account on 21-05-2012. After my enquiry in ICICI Customer care they informed me that the transaction was successful.

I told them if transaction was successful, show me the CC. footage but both PNB & ICICI refused to show me the CC footage and they shouldered the responsibility on each other and tried to scape.

Sir, I request you to kindly help me in getting the CC footage which can enable me to get my money back.

Thanking you Sir,

Molar Band Extn. Badarpur ,

New Delhi 110044
    Contact No. 09818446940
    hello,

This PNB branch in RAU PUSA Samastipur Bihar has declined my application twice in last 7 months. first they took 7 months now they are declining it for no good reason. i have Bonafide letter from College in france, i have collateral security available. My father is the co-borrower. i have supplied all the documents and explained several times to clarify their doubt but they just don't show any interest. their faces turn dull whenever they see an applicant for education loan.i have missed deadline twice to submit fee to the college because of their bad behavior and slowness. i am about to miss another deadline and lose 1000 Euros if they don't sanction it. there is no good reason to dent- they just dont want too. i need real help and want to sue them. please guide
  • edited July 2012

This is in regards to a personal loan that i applied through Kotak Mahindra Bank on 7th July 2012. One of Kotak's representative Mrs. Vijeta called me regarding loan. I gave all the documents as required by them. The bank representative was very cooperative till the time documents were handed over to them. After 4-5 days when i contacted her she said your loan is under processing and i shall get back to you shortly but i never received any confirmation from her. I waited for 2 days and called her back she informed me that your application has been declined, i asked for reason to which she replied i have not received file and am not aware about reason of decline.

I tried to call her a few times to confirm reason of cancellation but she stopped picking my calls. After this i dropped a mail to her on 25-Jul but didn't receive any response from her. I even dropped a mail keeping customer service in loop on 26-Jul but have not received any response from them. I never expected this kind of negligence from bank side.

I also want to raise one more concern that person who came to verify my office address openly asked bribe from and said his loan may get declined if he sends a negative report. This is making me feel that perhaps this is the way to have things done at Kotak Bank.

here i am raising this concern so that bank gives me a valid reason why my loan was decline and why they have been so unresponsive on this matter. Please help me resolve this matter. The printshot of mails forwarded by me are mentioned at the end of this mail

Your's Faithfully
    Himanshu
    hkkarnia@gmail.com
  • ss123ss123 Junior Member
    Manager
    Barclays Bank
    I ( Amardeep singh) had a credit card of barclays bank whose no was 4339486405632360. I did one transaction on 1/07/2008 with New Ave International, Delhi for Rs. 25,000/- but by mistake you billed the amount twice once on 24/07/2008 and again on 12/08/2008. When I received the statement I immediately requested the customer care to rectify the above mistake but that was not done and after that number of complaints were made but of no use. we have a complaint number 2941848 when it was made on 28/12/2009 to Ms. Suruchi. The payment of rs.25,000/- was made on due date by cheque and the balance Rs.25,000/- is still outstanding in your books which was billed twice by mistake.

The mistake of Rs. 25,000/- has not been rectified till date and this has affected my CIBIL due to which I am not able to get any loan from any bank. I request you to instruct barclays bank to clear my name from CIBIL report.
  • edited August 2012

I M Veeresham a business man have taken a personal/ business loan from Shriram Chits, Medak branch for an amount of Rs 400000/- against Loan # MEDITF1207310003. The loan was sanctioned and approved on 01-08-2012 (received message on my mobile). However the agent dealing the case Mr Ch Narender (9494603314) had handed over the outstation cheque issued from ING Vysya Bank, Himayatnagar branch vide cheque number 281641 for an amount of Rs 4,00,000/- dated 27-07-2012 on 03-08-2012 despite several calls made. Now to my suprise i have received a message saying that the 1st installment is due on 15-08-2012 whereas i have still not received amount into my account. When enquired the agent gives no answer and the way they reply is always arrogant and irresponsible. I have today even called up customer care of Shriram Chits and informed the situation and asked them how should one can pay installment without receiving credit to the account, even they have no answer. Moreover they inturn ask us to visit the branch, where already the justice was not given to the satisfaction.

My request is only to get the 1st installment to be presented next month after the credit happening to the account logically and legally. And moreover i also request the system of charging tremendos charges against cheque dishonor (Rs 3000)+ Stax and several more charges in their system.

M Veeresham,
    Banking Ombudsman
    bhopal(mp)

dear sir
    SUB:REGARDING NON PAYMENT OF COMPENSATION
    With due respect it is to state that while withdrawing an amount from atm on 14-05-2011 ,i was unable to collect the cash as the machine didn't yield ,but my sb a/c (056310031543 dena bank ratlam) was debited by the same amount for which i presented an application on the same day apprising the concerned bank.It was assured to me by their side that the said amount will be refunded at the earliest.but it was delayed & credited to my a/c on august 09,2011.instead of my frequent applications for compensation for late refund(aug 18 and sep 09,2011) i was refused any compensation from their side.

kindly consider my application for compensation.

thanking in anticipation.

Nancy sharma
    sharmashubham934@gmail.com
  • edited August 2012
    Notice : Implementation of Verdict Issued by District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum (Nagpur)

Reference:
    1. Home Loan a/c no LBNOD 00001234680 & LBNOD0001257078,
    2. Home Loan a/c No LBNOD 00000885565 of our Seller Mr. Vinod Sharma,
    3. CSQG/039-878-247/2010-11 dated 15/12/2010,
    4. Case No 105/2011 filed in Court on 28/02/2011,
    5. Verdict date 31/12/2011,

Consequent to communications between us (ICICI AND SELF) regarding above references, we have received copy of the verdict from District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum (Nagpur) issued on 31/12/2011 and delivered to the all concerned on 27/02/2012.

We expected implementation of the Verdict within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Verdict as per ruling. Since we have not received any response / communication from ICICI Bank Ltd within the said duration to above, we seek your help.

Best regards,
    Rajeev Dhande (rajeev.a.dhande@alstom.com)
  • Pooja Singh84Pooja Singh84 Junior Member
    edited August 2012

I used my SBI Maestro [FONT=&quot]card No[/FONT].[FONT=&quot] 6220 1800 0030 0083 532[/FONT] (SBI Akbarpur Distt-Ambedkernagr, UP) to withdraw [FONT=&quot]Rs[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]2000.00[/FONT] on dated [FONT=&quot]28/05/2012.[/FONT] The account was debited but cash not dispensed .Then I complained to my branch as well as customer care but unfortunately till date it is not solved.

sir, I am a student and IBPS qualifier also, so facing financial problem along with mental trauma for last 2 months.

Kindly help,

waiting for your response ([FONT=&quot]poo3singh@gmail.com[/FONT])

[FONT=&quot]Note[/FONT]- I posted the complain to SBI customer care. [FONT=&quot]complain No.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]AT35196054[/FONT] dated on 18/06/2012

Pooja Singh
    Mob:8799 439 813
  • edited August 2012
    sir i am ashok kumar yadav have sbi ac no.10907157277 main branch mau sir i was tried to get cash from sbi atm azamgarh at 20.022012 but due to server problm it was not comes out nor recipt and 10000 was reduced from my account. i makes complain to cusmer care.he make a comlain fr 2000 when i call him to know the states he says sorry and makes a complain for 10000. sir i am a constable in sonebhadra so i can go there on only leave. i make a registerd post to home branch.
    They says that your tranjection is successful now they cant refund the amount.
    sir plese do something.
    Ashok kumar yadav
    ashokforu777@gmail.com
    phoneno.8853360150
  • nikmdcnikmdc Junior Member
    dear sir

i make a neft of rs 200000(rs two lacs only) on 24-07-2012 from my a/c of united bank of india branch nawabganj distt. bareilly u.p. in favour of gurunanak electric and machinery store a/c no. 097605000014 a/c holder of icici bank branch pilibhit(u.p.) but the bank wrongly credited that amt. in sunshine chemical a/c no/. 097105000014 a/c holder of icici bank branch aligarh (u.p.). i make many complaint in my bank and in icici bank but no one want to take responsibility for the same.
    so pls take action on this matter and confirm the response on my mail id nikmdc@yahoo.com

thanking you
    mahan swaroop
    nawabganj
    distt. bareilly (u.p.)
  • edited August 2012
    sir, I had withdrwn RS. 5000/= from the Punjab National Bank ATM (N2620400) situated opposit to sohrab gate Bus stand, Garh road, Meerut on 18-07-2012 at 07-25PM when the ATM machine has to give me cash, it became white at once I got the sms that Rs. 5000 debited from your account but I could not get cash in my hand. I got complaint registered at customer care of PNB docket , number 58144424, customer name -devanand, a/c no 4009000100134084, ATM card no.-5126520021342121, category- non dispensing of cash by ATM but a/c is debited, transaction time 18-07-2012 at 8:12:21 PM but PNB has rejected my claim. Then I complained to PNB circle office , saket, meerut on 04-08-2012 via complaint no 58144424/ 1667455, but i am not getting any fruitful response. I request you to kindly help me so that I can get my money back.

Devanand
    mobile 09927289126
    c/o Krishna Raj clinic,
    opp. radhagovind banquet hall,
    Garh Road,
    Meerut
  • edited August 2012
    !!! Complaint about the bad words"
    I Sagar R. Patni has received a call from (022-61208200/022-6120840 Mr. Mehmood from Mumbai Collection Department) today and the person talking on phone was using very bad words, he is not having any sense to talk with customer and was us "Teri Aukat hai kya car leneki" and other cheap words, are you not having any sense how to talk with customers, Please take serious action against him or i will compliant about this to all your upper authority and legal offices. I want report about this by today only

Sagar Patni
  • azizur_001azizur_001 Junior Member
    Unprofessinal HDFC Customer Support Team

Cust Id:32764015 Ref No:2906098684
    I am salary account holder at your bank. Due to change in my employment I had personally walked in
    HDFC bank branch (Saltlake Sec V Address : Dn - 1, Eternity Building, Sector V, Salt Lake City
    Kolkata-700091 West Bengal India) on 31st July/1st August 2012 and submitted application to update
    my current employer information with the bank( also I submitted bonafide letter from my company
    Cognizant and photo copy of Employee ID card). My application was accepted and I was promised that
    it would take 3-4 working days to update this. When I found the details were not updated in my
    profile (contact details in net banking) I wrote mail to the bank from my netbanking profile to
    inquire this. I have had more that 4 unfruitful communication with the customer support team. They
    are repeatedly asking the same questions like ( Date of submission, Location of the branch where the
    application was submitted , Your contact number, etc). Kindly note that I have shared all these
    details but they are again asking the same things. Why can't they check the Conversation history?
    Why are they harassing an existing customer like this? I think opening a new salary bank will be
    much faster and smoother.
  • edited August 2012

My name is S Gopalakrishnan S/o Shri. S Sethuraman, residing in C4H Block, H No. 103, Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110 058. My contact No. is 91 9818694443 and email ID is sgkgopalkrishna@gmail.com

This is with reference to the Credit Card No. 4339480000476620 issued by Barclays Bank. During the month of June'12, I had received a credit card from Standard Chartered Bank which was returned back to the bank as I did not apply for the same. Subsequently, I had received a SMS stating "return of credit card" from Standard Chartered Bank. I was curious about the same as I did not apply for any credit card with Standard Chartered Bank. When checked, I was informed that the Barclays Bank was taken over by Standard Chartered Bank and I would be issued a credit card of Standard Chartered Bank replacing the Barclays Card. THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION TO ME ABOUT THIS SEPARATELY.

I had contacted standard chartered bank and placed a request on June'12 to resend the Credit Card to my residential address. However, the same has not been received so far. In the absence of card and statement, I was unable to pay my monthly due for the month of July'12 to the bank. However, the bank has sent another bill for the month of Aug'12 wherein, the bank has charged "Late Fee" & "Interest for Non-payment". In connection with this, I had sent mails stating my inability to make the payment as I was not possessing the Credit Card. In the absence of the card & its No., I cannot make my payment.

Despite many reminders sent to "Customer Desk" through mail, no reply has been received so far. Also, my request to reverse the late fee, interest was not responded to. Meanwhile, I have been receiving calls from the collection agents to pay up the dues. IN THE ABSENCE OF CREDIT CARD AND ITS NO., HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT TO THE BANK? THE BANK DID NOT RESPOND TO VARIOUS MAILS AND REQUESTS PLACED WITH THEIR PHONE BAKING REPRESENTATIVE.

During my telecon with the Bank yesterday, I could get the Credit Card No. from Phone banking officer and today (27th Aug'12), I had paid the monthly due against my credit card. HOWEVER, I DO NOT HAVE PHYSICAL POSSESSION OF THE CREDIT CARD SO FAR.

I hereby plead the Ombudsman to look into the issue above and order the bank to do the following:

1. Issue the Credit Card immediately.
    2. Reverse the late fee, Interest levied for non-payment as the Card was not delivered to the customer.
    3. As per the record with Barclays Bank, the communication address was my residential address as mentioned above. However, it seems the address is captured wrongly by SCB. Order the bank to correct the same.
    4. Rectify the negative remark in CIBIL (The bank would have posted for the previous month) as the non-payment is not of my fault.

Look forward to your kind help in this regard.

S Gopalakrishnan
    C4H Block, H No.103, Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110 058
  • edited September 2012
    I am NARENDRA KUMAR REYYI, account hold of State Bank of India, Malkapuram, Visakhapatnam, Branch Code: 1738 and IFSC code: SBIN0001738, Andhrapradesh .My account number is 31891915911.I have State Bank of India ATM Debt card, doing most of withdrawal transaction with the ATM card.
    On 14th (tuesday), August, 2012(night in between the time 20:40 to 20:49(8.40 P.M to 8.49 P.M ), I went to SBI ATM Centre (BC ROAD GAJUWAKA 2ND VISHAKH) and used my card in the machine, its terminal number: S10B001611040. I tried to withdraw Rs 20,000/- from the BC ROAD GAJUWAKA 2ND VISHAKH SBI ATM but the transaction got failed and the money was not dispensed. But t when I checked the mini statement, I found that Rs 20,000/- has been deducted from my bank account balance. tansaction id: 0199. The next day was 15 th august(Independence day), bank was closed(holiday).
    On 16th august 2012, I went to the bank and asked the branch manager about this issue. The manager told me to meet the clerk. The clerk told me that I would get the amount back within 4 days otherwise he would take the complaint, but I made a complaint to the customer service care center on the same day(16th august), the complaint ticket number: AT17385903523.
    On 25th afternoon, august 2012, I got a message from the customer service care center that “the complaint was closed due to insufficient data, contact the bank manager”, but the day(25th august) was Saturday(halfday).The bank manager told me to come on Monday (27th august 2012). I went on Monday again made a complaint. The clerk told me to wait for 4days. But I had not got the amount even for 8 days. Then I met the clerk and asked him on 4th September 2012. The clerk told me that the system did not accept my complaint. Every day I used to meet the clerk then the branch manager was on leave for 6days. Finally the complaint was opened again on 7th September, its ticket number was AT17386195372.

On 16th September (Sunday), my complaint was closed. I met the branch manager on 17th September (Monday), he gave the complaint status that “I withdrew Rs 20,000/-“. But I did not received the money. The bank people(Both the branch manager and the clerk) dragged the issue for all these day and my Problem has not been resolved.

Hence, please help me what can i do to get my money back in my Saving account.
  • edited September 2012
    Sir , i have sent a complaint regarding my account opening(Account number 912010005941262,hauz khas) which is not active till now from the hauz khas branch. Sir , I want to say that i had opened my account on Aug. 03, 2012 in dehli huaz khas branch. They give vauge replies every time , i talk to them on phone and are not doing anything in the matter. please instruct the Huaz Khas branch to activate my account immediately ,so that the cheque i had deposited in sector 38 branch of Axis bank be credited in my account or my cheque should be returned to me to take up the matter with my employers who had given me the salary cheque.

Thanks & Regards ,
    Lovkesh Rana
    Mobile no. 08591079355
    sir
    i nitish kumar tripathi customer of pnb branch deoria up and acc no, 1507000102523493.
    on date 09-06-2012 some transaction 30000 rs has been proceed from internet banking illigaly
    that mony debit from my account.
    i was reg. FIR and also complain in pnb branch deoria.my mony was returns after 1 month but the information abut that person was hiden .
    sir i wants to know that who was the person .but pnb not give me that information.
    the informatiom is my need.
    pleas help me

mob 09654832551
  • edited September 2012
    KIND ATTN : NODAL OFFICER, ICICI BANK LTD.

This is with reference to my below stated mail which was not acknowledged and actioned taken against the telecaller agent bearing phone number 011-49021506/7. The caller name is Prabir. It was advised to stop the calling by your appointed agent but it is not taken care by your department. Further, it is my request to stop harressing till the case solved at court and if anything goes wrong or mishappended to my family, relatives specially to my husband who is receiving abusing calls during working hours daily, I will make responsible to the BANK for all causes. If any expenses occurred as the court fee and compensation during the course of action, the bank will bear the whole expenditures.

Note : Please cancel my CARD as stated below (which was already informed the bank in the year 2006) with immediate effect. The hard copy of the letter will be deposited at my nearest branch.

CC : Managing Director, ICICI Bank Ltd.
    Banking Ombudsman (RBI)

The Managing Director
    ICICI Bank of india

Subject. Unconstitutional activities

This to reference of my card number 4477 4670 5358 4006 which was issued to me on 2006, But some how card has been misplaced
    for which I may be lodge complain to icici bank for lost card for which my card has been blocked .Since it is the matter of 2006 , there could
    be possible miscommunication and no bill has been sent to us or bank may not feel to contact us for small amount still waited for money will grow
    which seems to be malpractice adopted by bank , which is now implemented on my case. Even though I donot have knowledge the amount spent on
    my card. till spending showing huge amount . If bank approach to me earlier it can be resolved with minimum payment , Now the Iam out of job and
    my disability is not permitting to do job . Since 2006 the bank cannot terrace me which shows there ability of bank and malafied idea of the bank.

On this reference I am facing lot problems from your recovery agent for payment which is suppose not happened if bank do he his best to solve the
    issue
    as on 2006. Now the bank agent with phone 911149021506/ 7 called my relatives asking for money from them . please let me know where is the clause written
    or laid down by bank the money which was not paid by card holder shall be paid by relative. This is my request please let me show the clause if written
    or adopted by bank.

Further defined me why bank so much time from 2006 to 2012 to get the money from me , is this same policy as stated above ! This matter cannot solved
    through mutual settlement and meeting ! being your agent goon has created riotic condition between our family and publicly announce the matter to the
    persons available and on traced phone. Which cause anxiety in my family and for which i have to hear lot bad remarks passed on to us by family member .
    So please clarify who is responsible for this cause , which is seem to that order or instruction passed by you to your agent. This very important facts that
    when constitutional condition laid down by constitution why bank use human goon to recover the money .This is my kind advice that stop your agent abusing
    me and stop calling my relative.

Note:- If i do not receive any reply within 48 hr , I have take legal action for malafied trade practice , extortion, harassment , misuse of phone id , using malpractice
    getting call traced, abusing the women and there relative , passing false information to relatives and passing communal remarks with un constitutional remarks

C.C RBI REGULATORY

Monika Roy
  • edited September 2012
    I Mr. POLLAREDDY NARAYANAREDDY has opened a accout in SBI prajasakthi nagar branch vijayawada,Andhrapradesh.For that I received chequebook after three day. But i did not received by ATM(Debit card) still now, so i visited to the same branch of SBI several times,but there is no response from the bank staff,after few visits they informed that the ATM has dispatched to Post Office and given dispatch number i.e (EQ504310134IN). I went to post office and inquired about the same ,They inform me that it is already deliver to SBI DOCs department which is placed in Autonagar,Vijayawada.Andhrapradesh. I went to the same and inquire the, they informed me that its delevered to same branch which i opened a account i.e SBI prajasakthi nagar branch vijayawada,Andhrapradesh. And again i came to my branch an inquired about the same at now they are telling that the wrong information all given to me by their branch persons so plz wait for 45 day to get ur ATM(Debit card). And they are saying that its all my fault to get hurry about my debit card . so i would like to complain on the people who are sitting near the desk of new account openings in prajaskthi nagar branch , that they don't have minimum knowledge about the account openings, Sir i request u to get into act and educate them about the new account openings AND plz solve my problem . and also punish them for their negligence, irresponsibility and their head strong by the staff. Sir i request u to do the need full fave to me and all of the customers who are ready to open a new account

Thanking You,
    VIJAYAWADA,
    ANDHRA PRADESH.
    PH: +91-93999 88698
  • edited September 2012
    This has referenece to the credit cards cited above. It is observed that inspite of full and final settlement made in Mar-2005, dues of Rs. 4.22 lakhs is appearing still in the records of CIBIL as on date.
    The details of payment made in Mar-2005 is as under:

Particulars Card-1 Card-2 Total
    Total Dues 50928 24700 75628
    (-) Already paid 11294 6798 * 18092
    Now being paid 39634 17902 57536

As stated above the final dues were settled in respect of the 2 cards through cheques dt.19/3/2005 as per details below:

Card N0. Ch.No & Dt. (SBI) Amount (Rs) Receipt no. & dt. Remark
    9356-5008-1963-5541 (Instant Account-Executive) 895705-19/3/05 17902 32079-19/3/05 Debited in my a/c on 24/3/05
    (copy of pass book page enclosed)
    4129-0473-8151-4578 (Visa Executive) 895704-19/3/05 39634 32079-19/3/05 Debited in my a/c on 23/3/05
    Total: 57536/-

It may be noted that inspite of reiterating NO DUES STATUS repeatedly through my letters dated 19/3/2005,7/7/2006, July-2006, the bank has not updated my A/c as ZERO balance.Thi swrong depiction of my A/c has resulted in showing a false claims of Rs.4.22 lakhs against my name which has erroneousely reflected in CIBIL master also.
    It is threrfore requested that to set right the incorrect and misleading status of my account with Standard Chartered Bank/CIBIL, stern instustion instrcutions may be issued for taking appropriate action to update my account correctly.This discrepency has put me in huge mental stressed and has also become a bottleneck in availing loan from other banks for which SCB is solely responsible.

Please sort out the issue on priorty to get me justice withoput further delay and inconvenience.

V.K.Dogra,
    46-SF,Jaipuria Enclave, Kaushambi-201010

Mob: 9968605172
    R/sir,

it is requested to you that when i was opening my account in the axis bank, railway road, kurukshetra branch, the officer of the bank did not tell me about the cash deposite charges. When i asked about charges they told me that please write a leeter, we will reverse your charges. I had been given in written to this bank before two or three times but bank not reverse this charges. So it is requested to you again please give directions to the bank for reversal of charges and close my account.

vineet wadhwa
    s.d.oil co.
    Pehowa road,
    kurukshetra,
    haryana.
    ph. - 9896024758
    Dear Sir/mam,

With due respect me Vandana requesting you that my cheque amount Rs 5,214/ is not credited in my account since 13 september to 28 september(15 days). My account no is-30377540727 of sbi,cheque no-001197 of HDFC,cheque submission date is-13 sep 2012,

So kindly credit my cheque amount in my account(vandana) as soon as possible.

Your's sincerely