Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman

Comments

• edited November 2011

I Ravi Kumar A/C no 52156181617 in SBH
    Kistampet branch.
    Branch Code is 20697

I beg for ur kind consideration of some few lines that
    i have used my sbh ATM card IN andhra bank ATM on 22nd
    October 2011 to draw 5000 Rs but no money came out from the ATM
    and the slip has came as transaction declained response code is 072 and
    the record no is 2191 at time 13:24.
    the card used in andhrabank NFS a 8 incline colony,
    godhavarikhani.
    i have done my complaint at kistampet branch on 28.10.2011 and the complaint no is
    20697281011135780.
    Sir the money not yet added to my account so pl take the necessary action pl
  • edited November 2011
    This is Soumen Chakravarti writing this complaint from Kolkata city, West Bengal. This is in connection with closure of 1 Joint Savings Bank Account (Savings Bank A/c.No. 06660100004060) lying in UCO Bank, Prince Anwar Shah Road Branch, Kolkata - 33 in the name of both of my deceased parents.

My mother Mira Chakrabarti died on 11th of Feb'11 at the age of 78 years due to Diabetics & other multiple deceases & my father Phanindra Nath Chakrabarti died at the age of 87 years on 26th of May'11 due to sudden massive cardiac arrest leaving behind only myself as their only son & only legal heir.

Since June'11, I have met with the UCO Bank Br.Manager several times with all the necessary relevant legal papers & spoken to her but till date no advancement was made in this regard so far due to her non-cooperation. Till date, I have not been able to lodge the relevant claim to the UCO Bank due to her non-cooperation resulting severe financial loss on my side. Right now, I am in terrible financial trouble & in urgent need of the money to repay the debts previously taken for my deceased parents' sickness, frequent hospitalization & death. Since, I am the only issue of my deceased parents, the entire financial burden of repaying the debt is entirely on my head. I am married & my wife is a house wife. I have a 8 years old daughter & 9 months old baby boy. Several times, I have explained my position to the UCO Bank Br. Manager to consider my case with empathy but she is not in a mood to listen to my problem resulting frequent telephone calls & visit from my part to the UCO Bank Br. Manager of the respective branch so far till date.

Solicit your kind & favorable co-operation regarding the above matter so that I can get my parents' money without any more unnecessary delay, repay the debts & live peacefully with my family.

With regards,
    Soumen Chakravarti
    (Only son of my deceased parents &
    the only legal heir)
    Residential Address :-
    "Mira Niwas", Subhas Park,
    Naskarpara, Roynagar,
    P.O.- Bansdroni, Kolkata - 70, West Bengal.
    Land line Telephone No. :(033)2377-0846
    Mobile No. : 943211-2356
    Dear Team ,

I would like to highlight the issue created by Standard Chartered Credit card division because of which my CIBIL rating has taken a toll .

I had been given a credit card in the 2003 which was sold to me stating the card is free for first year with no activation charge / annual charge . i had confirmed with the executive who had sold me on phone but didnt had any written confirmation .

later when it came and i got the bill , i saw the annual charges of some 800 Levied in the first month itself . i had not used the card till then . I called up the call centre and asked them about it where they said no it would charged . i asked them to cancel my card and i cut the card not to get misused .

they kept on charging interest and called few times for which i kept my stance that i havent used and you people have cheated me hence wont pay .

Since then, they didnt call nor i chased them , but now my CIBIL score reflects that issue .

Kindly help me out to get this cleared .

My Name : Prashant Singh

DOB : 02/10/1974.

Prashant
    AXIS BANK DEPOSIT RATES UNFAIR AND LESS THAN 4%

This is regarding complaint against Axis Bank for Interest on deposit rates. RBI has declared the minimum interest on saving to be 4% but in contravention of these rules, Axis Bank is still keeping the Interest rate below 4% for deposit below 30 days.

In this way Bank is cheating on its consumers who opt for flexi deposits of less than 30 days then in that case even saving bank interest is not being paid.

Vikas Gupta
  • praveen_ca2007praveen_ca2007 Junior Member
    edited December 2011

I was one of the customer of Kotak Mahindra Bank and i have opened a Bank Account in a promotional offer of being chartered accountant

The Executive who has approached has said that the Edge current account has dual benefits and the balance in the account will be automatically swept into fixed deposit and i will be paid interest on that.

But when i checked in october no interest was credited and when i approached the bank they said no such scheme was theere. But the opening kit which i got from Bank has the same feature which the executive said and hence i was cheated by the bank.

Please look into the above issue and take necessary action against the bank and the executive and see that i get my interest as per the promise made

Praveen
  • edited December 2011
    I sent Money order by ICICI internet services for INR 4000 on 7th Nov 2011. The money got debited the same day. Till today the beneficiary has not recd the money. The post office never recd any money from ICICI bank. I have written 30 mails.There is no response. I have logged complaint vide number SR 2037 83 546. There is no response. This money was sent to a person for buying very critical medicine. In the absence of this money, the illness got worse and had to be sent to hospital that raised a bill of 200000 INR, because of not getting medicine in time.
    What is the consumers fault ? I want compensation for this INR 200,000 alongwith the reversal of my Money order amount of INR 4000.

AJIT SHARMA
    ajit.sharma@alstom.com
  • Kotak SupportKotak Support Senior Member

Praveen

Dear Mr. Praveen,

At the outset, please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken and effort made by you in sharing your concerns with us.

With reference to your concern, we wish to inform you that we are investigating your claim and you will hear from our bank officials shortly.

We recommend you write to us directly at solutions.bank@kotak.com for any future assistance.

We regret any inconvenience caused to you in the interim.

Regards, Kotak Support Team
  • edited December 2011
    I have savings a/c no: 55013561420 in State bank of patiala, janakpuri branch. My son went to the concerned bank ATM to withdrew money on 21-08-2010 at 07:44 PM. As there was no money in the subject ATM machine, he only checked the acount balance mentioned above (the transaction no is 6589 and 6591) the available balance at that time was Rs. 31570/- . After checking the balance he went to another SBI branch for withdrawing Rs 5000/- which he succesfully withdrew from the neighbouring ATM of SBI, janakpuri branch. After the transaction the transaction receipt shows the balance as Rs 6570/- against transaction no. 7229, He get shocked after seeing the balance and went back to SB Patiala ATM for checking the balance at 07:58 PM against the Tr No: 6593.

The balance was Rs 20,000/- less from the actual balance after deuction of Rs 5000/- which my son withdrew.

Against this we have complained the SB patiala, Janakpuri branch and requested them to show the Photo against the False transaction No 6592. The bank persons and myself have seen the photo of the person who took out money from my account. I requested the Branch of SB Patiala to take necessary action against this person, but the bank did'nt do anything.

This complaint was submitted to the Concerned bank on date : 23-08-2010. still nothing have happened.

You are requested to intervene and take necessary action , so that I get back my hard earned money.

Yours Faithfully,

( Lal Dev Sah )
    M:9911797403
    New delhi
  • edited December 2011
    I would like to submit that i am a Savings bank account holder No 0054250 in Oriental bank of commerce from more than a decade . While so , the bank has imposed penal charges under the guise of non operating account with out serving any information on this subject. I submit that any novation has to be intimated to the customer and any unilateral act of any authority infringing / detrimental to the interest of the customer is to be debated and to be delated in totoo. More over it is the statutary duty / liability of the bank t protect the interest of the bonifide customer. In this instant case bank has deliberately failed to discharge its' statutory function and is liable to compensate for the loss , mental agony sufferred by me .
    So I am humbly praying your goodselves to look into this matter and see that the bank is returning my amount and also pa me Rs. 1,00,000/ as damages for the act of the bank.
    yours sincerely,
    new siddhapudur,
    coimbatore 641044
    9150000969/9092054000

dear sir/madam,
    i rachna dsilva was holding a credit card with hdfc bank bearing card no. 4346781101722999 had gone for a settlement for my hdfc bank card for sum of rs.28,388 in 8 installments on the month of january 2010. I inititally paid a sum of rs.4000 by cash as my 1st installment and later had to pay the installments by cheque for 7 months for a sum of rs. 3484 every month.
    I had cleared my 5 dues promptly by cheque cleareance and the last 2 cheque was bounced. (rs.6968 was pending). I was told by the bank executive “ms.nancy” & collection manager “mr.siva” that since the cheque was bounced for the last 2 months i need to pay cash for the same to get my settlement letter (they also said they have got an approval for collecting the cash as forsaid).
    As instructed by “ms.nancy” & collection manager “mr.siva” i have cleared the dues on 12th december 2010 by cash sum of rs. 5250 was collected as my due & rs.3484 by cheuqe which was re-presented by the bank without notice.
    Since i didn’t receive my settelement letter from the bank side i had mailed to the credit cards division on 28th december requesting for my settlement letter. I received a reply from the bank stating that i need to pay a sum of rs.61,665 towards the same as my settlement got void.
    I also received a void letter from the bank on 4th january 2011 stating the same amount.
    Later without any notification hdfc bank re-presented my bounced cheque on 18-january-2011 for sum of rs.3484 and cleared the same.
    When i have cleared my settlement dues on or before the void letter has reached me, now the bank is forcing me to pay a sum of rs.19600 as another settlement. I am gettign repeated calls, visit to my office and residence and threatening & forcing me to pay the amount rs.19600.
    Would request you to kindly look into this and do the needful in getting us the settlement letter.

Thanks & regards
    rachna (9150000969)
  • sandeep koursandeep kour Junior Member
    edited December 2011

I sandeep Kour resident of Nagrota Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir and presently living in Noida had applied for a credit card from HDFC Bank Noida Sector 18.Due to fraudulent activities in the card there was a payment mismanagement.The Bank authorities with mutual negotiations settled the case with Rs. 22000/only. The payment was decided to be paid in installments for Rs. 2500. I made the full payment in 8 installments. The payment receipts were also received from them.However after one year of settling the case and making the payment in full, the credit card collection dept. from HDFC Bank have been making continuous calls for payment further they have also sent the registered letter against the payment of Rs.72000/ only causing panic in the family. The collection department employees keep harassing my landlords about the payment in my absence.This is causing annoyance and is embarrassing for all of us. The payment has been made as per the instructions and has been made regularly for the minimum required amount. I have the receipts of the payment and they have been already sent to the department. The executive who was making the collection was Mr. Sujit Bansal as a third party from the Bank.He is also aware of the facts about the payment. Due to the regular calls from different people from the Bank authorities I have been put in a state of mental harassment and embarrassment. Please do let me know what is the right channel to solve this.I have the receipt of payments with me. I would like your assistance for the the same.
    Sandeep Kour
    sandeep.kour26@gmail.com
  • BMGOWDABMGOWDA Junior Member
    edited December 2011

I have lodged the complaint throgh E-mail on Nov 11th 2011 and Nov 16th 2011 addressed to the CANARA BANK Rajaji Nagar 1st Block Bangalore and To Sri Alak Choudhury Chief Manager Clearing section Canara Bank Mumbai Regarding Non Credit of IT proceeds, Refunded by the IT Authorities during the month of july 2011 amounting to Rs.24560/-. Communication details are as under(E-mail: cmcsmcity@canarabank.com, blrpcinw@canarabank.com, cb1145@canarabank.com).

"Please recall my personal visit to your local processing centre branch in connection with my due credit amount in respect of Income Tax amount, therin I had submitted a letter dated November 3rd 2011 to you together with copy of the Income Tax refund notice. The amount refunded by the Income Tax authorities had been credited to wrong SB a/c No.1145 1010 26809 (held with Rajajinagar 1st block Bangalore) in the name of Sri Ramaiah S. C. instead of crediting to the proceeds to correct SB A/c No.1146 1010 26809 held with Vijayanagar Branch Bangalore. Till the date of this E-mail i.e 16th nov 2011 I have not recieve any communication from you nor recieved any proceeds to my A/c. I shall therefoe request you to look into the matter personally or suitable action to be initiated at your end to credit the amount to my SB A/c at in early date. Copy of this communication through E-mail had been forwarded to Rajajinagar 1st block branch Bangalore and as well as to clearing section Mumbai for thier attention and required action".

Even after nearly one and half month concerned managers have not acted nor communicated in the matter till date and hence the complaint.

I shall therefore request Banking Ombudsman Officee interven and advice the bank to recredit the amount due to me.

From
    B.M. Gowda
    +91 94480 82580
    bmgowda5@gmail.com
  • atulagarkaratulagarkar Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    I am customer of HDFC bank, and having an saving account with Akola branch, till last year it was operating as salary account with "o" balance facility. Now I have change it with SBI as per my companies request, but I don't want to discontinue banking with HDFC, however it is not possible for me to maintain an average quarterly balanceof Rs 10000 as per the HDFC bank policy, which is necessary to continue the saving act facility & the bank hascharged the penalty of 825 Rs two times for not maintaining AQB of 10,000 Rs, and it was waived off on my request & assurance of maintaining 10000 AQB.
    Now my concern is that, why there is this kind of harassment from private sector bank, where all other nationalised bank ask for only 1000 Rs balance.
  • ckcnavyckcnavy Junior Member
    edited January 2012

I have a salary account with HDFC Bank at Kochi for more than Ten Years.

I got married on 12th March 2011 and I want to add my wife as my nominee and want to make her joint applicant.
    Presently, I am working in Mumbai, So I visited nearest Branch of HDFC at Regal Cinema Branch, Colaba, Mumbai-23 Branch.

On my first visit I met a bank rep. Mr. Ashis Kumar Tripathi in the branch. I asked my query, He insisted me to open a new account. I replied, No I want my wife as 2nd applicant. On this his changed behavior surprised me. He told me to bring my wife in the branch. I agreed.

On second visit I went with my wife, He opened the same talk, When I rigid on my decision, he keep on checking my documents saying, Sir, Your Ration Card for address proof will not worth. You have to bring letter from your company regarding your address proof. On this I asked him, I enclosed PAN Card copy and Ration Card as per your Joint Applicants form. He replied, Sir I am telling you to open an account. When I asked him, to open an account these documents are sufficient. He said, Yes Sir! Should I give you the account opening form? I surprised, he can open an account on the same document but cannot add my wife as co-applicant. I went to the Branch Manager Mr. DEEPAK DAWDA and explained him the case. He replied, my rep is OK. We cannot help you. DO ONE THING YOU GO TO YOUR KERALA BRANCH AND GET THIS DONE.
    I felt humiliated, I left the branch and got a letter from my office as address proof.

On my Third visit, when I went they do not even entertaining me. When I went to the desk of concerned rep. , he told me sir, the letter head should also be signed your wife. I replied copy of PAN CARD and Ration Card are signed. On this he brings a rude face on me. And rudely replied,

Sir, Please what we say listen, otherwise , you leave me, I got lot of work.
    On this behavior, I went to the Branch Manager Mr. DEEPAK DAWDA, He replied, Sir, They are right. This is from my Side. I told him, then you should have changed the Document list in the application form. He said. Sir, please leave, I got lot of works.

Dear Sir, I again felt shamed and left the branch.

For my Check I went to other branch of HDFC i.e. Samachar Marg Branch, They don’t have any problem in this. However, I dint get it done. On this I have grievances.

High Regards,

Chandra Kant Choudhary
    ckcnavy@gmail.com
    9420427228
  • TRIPURARIKUMAR_0123TRIPURARIKUMAR_0123 Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    To, UCO DEPARTMENT, Kahalgaon, Bhagalpur – 813203
    SUB: Rs.20,000/- has been deducted more than the Amount withdrawn Rs.38,000/- from the ATM - no.: DELON-501 of KOTAK MAHENDRA BANK, in Gandhi Nagar, Delhi.
    Sir / Mam,
    This is Mr. Tripurari Kumar the account holder of the UCO Bank in Kahalgaon Branch. My saving account no.: 194 001 0000 1113. On Date: 01 July 2010 I had withdrawn the amount from ATM No.: DELON-501 of KOTAK MAHENDRA, in Gandhi Nagar, Delhi – the transactions are as follows:
    First Transaction made on Dt.01-07-2010 Rs. 10,000.00
    Second Transaction made on Dt.01-07-2010 Rs. 10,000.00
    Third Transaction made on Dt.01-07-2010 Rs. 10,000.00
    Forth Transaction made on Dt.01-07-2010 Rs. 08,500.00
    Total Becomes Rs. 38,500.00
    This Rs.38,500/- was withdrawn out of Rs.58,888/- and the balance should remain in my account Rs.20,388/- But this is not the fact, the fact reflects something else i.e., Rs.20,000/- lesser from my account and made the balance to Rs.388/- only. Where this missing amount Rs. 20,000/- went? This is argument about what I am talking about.
    I need this amount Rs.20,000/- back in my saving account which has been deducted more on Date.01-07-2010 from my account by the defaulter ATM MACHINE No. DELON-501 or from the UCO BANK SOFTWARE or any such technical problem from your side. Neither I have drawn this amount nor I have received.
    Its very amazing that how the transaction could be more than Rs.40,000/- on the same day as per according to the rule. And here the transaction is being Rs.58,500/- on the same day i.e., Date:01-07-2010. My account reflects the total transaction and it is often initialized by the UCO Branch Manager and the important file is attached along with this application that I have sent the complain before.
    Here, I am submitting the discrepancy details which miss happened from my saving account on date: 01-07-2010. If this happenings remains in such a manner then, how the people will survive and whom to blame. And do how much I feel secure in keeping the amount in UCO BANK. I have sent the remainder and the complaint about these aspects.
    It would be kind cooperation to rectify the error what happened in my account and please waiting for the promptness.
    Thanking You
    TRIPURARI KUMAR
  • Nithin Kumar ShettyNithin Kumar Shetty Junior Member
    edited March 2012

I got educational loan of 3,00,000 in the period of 2005-2009 from Vijaya bank,I completed my education in June/July 2009,As per bank educational policy we are supposed to pay after 1 year of completing education and 6 months after getting job,But still i started re paying Rs 6000 every month from Nov 2009 to finish it off quickly and from June 2011 i started paying 9000 every month,But My bank manager still says the i have overdue of around 50,000 and i need to pay it immediately,When i spoke to manager they say interest is applied from day we get loan and not once we complete education,Also he gave a document which contained details of my loan and i still see it is showing approx 3,90,000 and rest i did not understand as i am not accounts student and it was complete numbers,Is there any rule which slashes interest of educational loan or is there any rule to stop this interest from growing for few years,I am fed up paying 9K every month and still the Loan amount number not getting reduced and manager still says i have overdue of 50 k which i need to pay immedately please help.
    My E mail address,Please dont tell contact your bank manager directly as i dont understand what they say and as soon as i go he asks abount 50k.
    21shetty@gmail.com

NKS
  • Nithin Kumar ShettyNithin Kumar Shetty Junior Member

My E mail address- 21shetty@gmail.com

NKS
  • sanjay 6081sanjay 6081 Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    Dear Sir, Regards I am having my bank account of Bank of India thandi sadak morar gwalior with account No 17329 from which i am drawing my service and disability pension since 1999. Sir in-spite of repeated request reminders from arty records and cda pension allahabad my bank is not giving appropriated lsince 1999. in every 3-4 months the person deals with the pension sec is being changed.No body is attending for correction of my pension acccounts. My mobile No is 9329468385.
  • nnkhannnkhan Junior Member
    Dear Team,

I Ms. Shahida Khan was working as insurance co-ex in HDFC Bank Ratlam since last two years EMP Code - 72664 have not receive my salary for
    Dec 2011 and Jan 2012. as my contract letter was near to end in Dec
    2011 I was regularly reminding my BM to renew my letter for process my
    salary he told me that he'll done soon. On 1 Feb 2012 he told me not
    to come from tomorrow onwards and relive me from my service and even
    neither give me any relieving letter nor accepted my resign letter
    also not processed my remaining salary.

Sir, I need your guidance and support as after many reminders to
    settlement and my BM my salary is not being processed my F&F is also
    pending, I want my reliving letter also.

Request you to pls look into the matter seeking for your revert

Mob - 9424809591
  • nitinmittalnitinmittal Junior Member

Jeevan Bharti Building, Tower No.1,
    7th Floor, 124, Cannought circus
    Delhi-110001

Subject:-Complaint against Axis Bank, Asset Sales Centre, Ghaziabad for wrongfully charging 4.25 lacs to my home loan account NO. PHR063600379939C

I want to submit before you that I applied for a home loan to Axis Bank, Ghaziabad Branch considering good interest rates and transparency. The property was Amrapali Heart Beat City-I, Sector-107, Noida and I was sanctioned a loan of Rs 45 lacs. In this duration 100s of papers were signed by me telling me that these are all formalities and are needed.

However when the first disbursement was made then I came to know that the total sanctioned amount is Rs. 49.25 lacs. When I enquired I was told that the balance 4.25 lacs is the amount of insurance policy that the bank has paid to the Max New York company for a full cover of 49 lacs for me and my wife for a full tenure of 25 years in single shot.
    This was never told to me clearly and I cannot bear such a loss. The purpose of bank was to earn unlawful commission from insurance agency at our cost. Also the cost of insurance is much higher than the prevailing market rates. I and my family feels cheated by this unscrupulous activity and seek you help to save our hard earned money.
    As nobody in the bank replies properly and only assures that the insurance will be returned if loan is prepaid . this is only a way of fooling customers. The bank has not only disbursed 4.25 wrongly but also charging interest on the same.

It is, therefore, requested kindly do something in this matter so that my loan amount is reduced back to 45 lakhs. Also please the interest charged on this insurance amount should also be waived off.
    Looking forward to your help
    With warm regards
    NITIN MITTAL
    411, WINDSOR GREENS, F-28, SECTOR-50
    NOIDA-201301, UP
    PH.: 0120-4318261/ 9811639929
    Respected Sir / Madam,

I mr. Uma shankar yadav holding a SB a/c with Indian bank. A/c no. 934678372

On 13/03/2012 my relative tried to withdraw Rs. 10000/- from Indian bank ATM at Jaunpur, UP. Due to some technical error he did not received the cash but the money got debited from SB account.

Transaction details.
    Seq no : 448
    ATM ID : SILJ0411

On 15/03/2012, I lodged a complaint with Indian bank, Kandivali branch mumbai. For last one month they could not trace the money and now they are claiming that money has been successfully withdrew and I will not get any refund. The approach of the branch staff was very rude. I complaint about the same to branch manager but even he did not attain my request.

Kindly request you to assist me to resolve this problem.

Uma shankar yadav
    Dear sir/madam,

I had availed of a loan based on my credit card from citibank in the year 2004 for an amount of Rs 1,32,000/- for a period of 48 months.i was regularly paying an EMI of Rs 3741. This loan was duly closed in 2008 after paying the last 2 installments together. subsequent to which i have received a closing letter from the bank along with my 4 security cheques. after that i have not availed of any loan from any bank. recently when i wanted to take a housing loan, the bank representative informed me that there is an outstanding current balance of Rs 9102 and a overdue amount of Rs 7443 according to CIBIL. I showed them the closing letter but they were not satisfied. I had to purchase the CIBIL report myself by paying Rs 470 and the amounts were there as the bank had informed me.

I wrote to citibank customer care and there reply is that the letter issued earlier was just a settlement letter and that the loan account was closed with a outstanding balance of Rs 2613.59. The letter that i have received on 09.09.2008 clearly states that "your loan account no.LCACIM2351150 is closed with us and it was a pleasure serving you". the security cheques were also released. There is no word 'settlement' appearing in the letter and it was issued from the head office in chennai. I do not understand the meaning of the words "Loan account closed with an outstanding". This is like saying, "U owe us money, however we will close the loan account and return the security cheques and also not ask for the money ever" Till date no one has informed me that i have an outstanding despite the closing letter. There has been absolutely no correspondence, emails, phone calls or text messages. Only when i want my CIBIL updated, citibank is holding me at gunpoint and saying the following:-

"As communicated earlier, please effect the outstanding amount of Rs. 2613.59 to update the status of your loan account in CIBIL
    We request you to effect the aforesaid outstnading amount by sending a cheque / draft payable at Chennai favouring "Citibank N.A loan account # _______" to the address given below."

furthermore a representative from the bank called up from the mobile no. 8066840900 today at 1800 hours and informed me that unless i pay the amount, the CIBIL will not be updated.

Kindly intervene and settle the issue. I can provide correspondence mails with citibank,copy of my PAN card, CIBIL report, etc.. whatever is required to clear the account.

Vikas agarwal
  • edited April 2012
    This is a complaint aginst HDFC Bank Limited,Sector 26,Noida Branch.

On 25th July 2011,I tried to dispense Rs.1000/- from my HDFC Bank Account No. 06511130005803 held in the aforesaid branch but although the cash was not dispensed,there was a debit entry of Rs.1000/- from my savings bank acount.

I tried to withdraw the same amount after 5 minutes and this time,I got the cash of Rs.1000/-

However,I received the dispensed amount of Rs.1000/- once and the debit was done twice.

inspite of lodging an official complaint with the bank branch ( Complaint Docket No.511938/11-12/0017 ) I have neither got a reverse credit nor have I received any reply from the bank authorities.

I demand Rs.1000/- that was not dispensed back into my aforesaid acount and also Rs.100/- per day after 15 days ( from 10/08/2011 till date ) as penalty as per RBI Regulations.

Thanking You,

Pankaj Vasdev Sahijwani
    9899200444
    To:
    The Banking Ombudsman
    Place of BO’s office…………………………..

Sub: Complaint against LUCKNOW of
    AXIS BANK LTD.

Details of the complaint are as under:
    Name of the Complainant: Changing my a/c type from salary a/c to saving a/c without informing me, and also charged so much amount without any notice because of this I am getting in trouble so much, So must be refund my surcharges in my a/c or give me officially feedback so I will be go the forum.

A/C HOLDER NAME AMIT SINGH
    A/C NO. 910010019385009
    MO. NO. 9919427999

AXIS BANK LTD.
    HEWETT ROAD
    SHIVAJI MARG, LUCKNOW
    Pin Code 226001

I have car loan from the HDFC Bank, account no. 18955533
    Bank is saying that the my ECS of 7th April'12 has been returned due to invalid account and i have recieved the letter for the same on 18th of April'12
    whereas my account is valid and the balance was maintained for the same and i am ready to give the copy of the statement of my account of period 1st April'12 till date
    duly signed by the chief manager of my branch, which shows that my account is valid and the balance is maintained.
    But the bank executives through phone is saying that they are not going to put the ECS again and I have to visit the branch for all clarifications and harassing me.
    But the thing is that although i am right on my track I have to face all the problems due to bank mistakes and above all my my account reputation is disturbed
    Please do the needful
  • AshokkbattaAshokkbatta Junior Member
    The Banking Ombudsman,
    R.B.I. Building,IInd Floor,
    6, Sansad Marg,
    New Delhi - 110 001

Sub.: COMPLAINT AGAINST THE BRANCHMANAGER OF YOUR STATE BANK OF INDIA, BRANC Code No.07085,Located in SwasthYaVihar,8,Rajdhani Enclave,DELHI-110092, for his NON-CO-OPERATIVE,EVASIVE andRUDE, OFFENSIVE,AGGRESSIVE, IMPOLITE, ILL- MANNERED AND UNPLEASANT BEHAVIOR ,AGAIST MY WIFE &ME ON PHONE
    We are regular Customers of your Bank's Branchat Swasthya Vihar, Delhi-11092 and are maintaining a Joint Savings BankA/C (Bank Code No.07085) in my and mywife’s name vide Savings Bank A/C N0. 10137340197.
    Recently I have started facing onlineproblems on my Internet Banking Account. I wanted to add some BILLERS formaking the online payments for various utility bills. And for that purpose Ihave tried AT LEAST more than 10 TIMES, to register online, WHEREAS the messageevery time comes that "SINCE YOURMOBILE PHONE IS NOT REGISTERED, AS SUCH,WE ARE UNABLE TO ADD ANYBILLERS" Please note that not onlymy mobile and land line are duly regd. with the said BANK and I am also havingthe MOBILE BANKING FACILITY with the Bank.
    And SECONDLY, Besides this for past morethan TWO WEEKS, I was trying TO CREATE some STDR online for short periods frommy various other Accounts. However, after completion of all formalities offilling up the forms etc. IN LAST –I receive a message in last -“StoppedAccount, this may be due to non –compliance of KYC formalities at your Bank. Please contact your branch for updatingthe RECORDS”
    On myvarious telephones to the said branch-THETELEPHONE though THEY NEVER ATTEND. However once after about 50-60 callswhen it was picked up, the man never disclosed his IDENTITY despite my askingtime and again and at last RUDELY replied that we cannot tell anything on phonedespite my requesting that I was bed ridden due to some ailment and my wife isworking, however, he said nothing doing come what may you have to come to theBank and only then they’ll explain WHATIS KYC ! Later on I enquired from my other Bankers about KYC. Theyexplained that it is only an up-gradation of i.d. ,address proof and the PanNo. It is Evident to note my wife had upgraded all of them by submitting allcopies afresh about a couple of months back. However on their repeatedinsisting, my wife visited the bank again today, after taking an earned leavefrom her office
    It is astonishingly not understandable. Andtoday when my wife visited the said branch of your Bank, The manager of theBank behaved in a very uncalled for, offensive behavior In an utmost RUDE Manner and although he accepted that all ourdocuments are COMPLETE IN ALL RESPECTS but he said he can’t explain as to whysuch message is coming online and said it is not his responsibility at all and whenmy wife requested him to talk to me via my wife’s mobile, for which he promptlyREFUSED and n wife’s repeated requestsand pleadings, he talked to me in a VERY RUDE manner and still said he does notwish to explain anything as he had other jobs to do. And although he acceptedthat all our documents are complete in all respects. And when I asked him thatif he behaves in such a manner We SHALL be FORCED to close our long associationwith you---Then he replied we may do whatever we like- he is not bothered. Andwhen I said that I SHALL be constrained to complaint against him and willINITIATE LEGAL ACTION against him and the Bank—then he said “ he is not afraidof any senior officer—they are all in my pocket and you may do whatever you like- Ian not Bothered “
    You are requestedto look into the matter seriously, failing which I SHALL be CONSTRAINED toinitiate Appropriate legal Proceedings in various Courts & Consumer andBanking Forums—for DAMAGES for causing me and my Wife, Great Mental Anguish,undue mental and physical harassment besides the operational nuisance, which isnot corrected, despite my documentation been complete in all respects.
    Assuring you of my fullestcooperation and hoping to continue my patronage and fruitful long associationas we had for more than Seventeen years, if better services are assured and mygrievances are taken care off, at an early date, otherwise PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that Ishall be forced to initiate appropriate LegalACTIONS IN LAW, if the matter is not resolved to my satisfaction, within TWOWEEKS Of Receipt of this Notice and in such an eventuality, you and your Bankand its concerned officials shall be further held liable for Costs ANDConsequences flowing therefrom
    Warm regards,

admin wrote: »
    FORM OF COMPLAINT (TO BE LODGED) WITH THE BANKING OMBUDSMAN
    (TO BE FILLED UP BY THE COMPLAINANT) To:
    The Banking Ombudsman
    Place of BO’s office…Delhi………………………..

Sub: Complaint against:- State Bank of India,Swasthya Vihar,(Bank Code:-07085), DELHI - 110092…………………….(Name of the bank’s branch) of
    …………………………………………………………………………………(Name of the Bank)

Details of the complaint are as under:
    1. Name of the Complainant Ashok Batta

2. Full Address of the Complainant B-45,Swasthya Vihar,Delhi-110092
    ……………………
    ……………………
    Pin Code …110092……………..
    Phone No/ Fax No. 011-42440600
    Email ashokkbatta@gmail.com…………………….

3. Complaint against (Name and full address of the branch/bank) …State Bank of India,9,Rajdhani Enclave, Swasthya Vihar,

Pin Code 110092
    Phone No. / Fax No. 011-22548114

4. Particulars of Bank or Credit card Account (If any)
    …S.B. A/C No. 10137340197

5. (a) Date of representation already made by the complainant to the bank (Please enclose a copy of the representation) 24.04.2012 (B) Whether any reminder was sent by the complainant? NO
    ( Please enclose a copy of the reminder )
    ……………………….

6. Subject matter of the complaint (Please refer to Clause 8 of the Scheme)
    …………………………………………………………………………………………

7. Details of the complaint:
    (If space is not sufficient, please enclose separate sheet)
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………

8. Whether any reply (Within a period of one month after the bank concerned received the representation) has been received from the bank? Yes/ No
    ( if yes, please enclose a copy of the reply )

9. Nature of Relief sought from the Banking Ombudsman
    ……………Dear Sir,
    Warm regards,
    Ashok Batta
    Advocate, Delhi HighCourt,
    Ph. 011-42440600
    Dated : 24thApril, 2012

…………………………………………………………………
    ( Please enclose a copy of documentary proof, if any, in support of your claim )

10. Nature and extent of monetary loss, if any, claimed by the complainant by way of compensation (please refer to clauses 12 (5) & 12 (6) of the Scheme) Rs, 5,00,000 for loss of Reputation and causing Mental Agony, undue mental and physical harassment.

11. List of documents enclosed:
    (Please enclose a copy of all the documents )

12. Declaration:
    (i) I, the complainant/s herein declare that:
    a) the information furnished herein above is true and correct;
    and
    b) I have not concealed or misrepresented any fact stated in the above columns and in the documents submitted herewith.
    (ii) The complaint is filed before expiry of period of one year reckoned in accordance with the provisions of Clause 9(3)(a) and (b) of the Scheme.
    (iii) The subject matter of the present complaint has never been brought before the Office of the Banking Ombudsman by me or by any of the parties concerned with the subject matter to the best of my knowledge.
    (iv) The subject matter of the present complaint has not been decided by/pending with any forum/court/arbitrator.
    (v) I authorise the bank to disclose any such information/ documents furnished by us to the Banking Ombudsman and disclosure whereof in the opinion of the Banking Ombudsman is necessary and is required for redressal of our complaint.
    (vi) I have noted the contents of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006.

Yours faithfully,
    Ashok Batta,
    Advocate, Delhi High Court,New Dehi
    April24,2012
    (Signature of Complainant)

NOMINATION – (If the complainant wants to nominate his representative to appear and make submissions on his behalf before the Banking Ombudsman or to the Office of the Banking Ombudsman, the following declaration should be submitted.)

I/We the above named complainant/s hereby nominate
    Shri/Smt………………………………………….. who is not an Advocate and whose address is
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    as my/our REPRESENTATIVE in all proceedings of this complaint and confirm that any statement, acceptance or rejection made by him/her shall be binding on me/us. He/She has signed below in my presence.

ACCEPTED

(Signature of Representative)
    (Signature of Complainant)
    Note: If submitted online, the complaint need not be signed.
  • edited April 2012
    complaint against bank of india,
    dear sir, i have lost my ATM card. on 19 feb 2012 and i have complaint on 22 feb 2012. 2 months have been passed still i have not recieve my ATM card. whenever i am going in branch for inquery. they reply me '' aaj nahi ayya tum 15 din baad aa kar dekho''... please do kindly. my accout no; is 000810310001199

regards,
    Rakesh ash
  • vsprabhu2vsprabhu2 Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    I have a FD and a SB A/C with HDFC BANK Virar Branch .
    My wife also has a FD and a SB A/C with them.These FDs
    were linked to our respective SB A/Cs (sweep in) and the
    understanding
    with the bank was that I can withdraw the FDs any time by
    cheques or ATM .This arrangement was required due to the
    medical condition of my wife.The HDFC Bank has got my
    residential address ,E.mail adresses,Landline number
    and Mobile numbers of me and my wife.But without informing
    me of the change in rules of Sweeping in A/C they have delinked
    my FDs and My SB A/Cs and also debited Rs 386.05 for the months
    of Jan,Feb and March 2012 in both my and my wife's SB A/Cs resulting
    in a loss of Rs 2316.30.They are likely to debit Rs 386.05 again
    in April 2012 in both the SB A/Cs for not maintaining average balance
    of Rs 10,000/- PM.Because of the delinking of my FDs every time
    I withdraw money my SB A/C s go in debit and again Rs 386.05 will
    be charged.I request you to take up the matter and get the Rs 2316.30
    reversed to my SB A/C s or else there is no point in having these FDs
    and SB A/Cs with HDFC BANK as this will not suit the purpose for which
    we have earmarked the FDs.Since I have opted for Pass Book facility
    I am in no position to know about the changes,unless the bank
    communicates to me about the change in rule Via letter,email,or sms
    or thru landline
    Venkatesh Prabhu
  • edited April 2012

My a/c in SBI (Main Branch) Jind Haryana A/c No.30488445963. In this regard I wish to inform you Rs.1500 debited in my account no. 30488445963 Main branch Rohtak Road Jind (Haryana) on 24/3/2012 & 25/3/2012 & 26/3/2012 on statement shows it (pos billedesk sbi pg) My Account Deducted per Day 500/- & total Amount Debit is Rs.1500/-. our branch manager is unable to explain the region for amount debited,

The coustomer care center also not help us they says Branch Solve your Problem & Branch manager says coustomer center solve your problem. After not get satisfactor reply I wirting to you to help me to credit money Rs.1500/0

Amit Saini