Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman

Comments

• binan124binan124 Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    My name is Edgar K BInan
    Mobile number is 9089392705
    Address-Shillong, Meghalaya
    HDFC bank account - 01571050059330

On October 2011 in the first week I applied for a Loan ehancement for Rs. 65000 from HDFC bank. I am from Shillong, Meghalays. As I have earlier got a loan from HDFC bank and my EMI has been cut for 10 months now. I need a second loan and it took so long that I called up the Bank customer support in Gauhati and they informed me that my loan application has been rejected, with out any reason or whatsoever so I am writing to you why it has been rejected from the bank. All my payments we made from the bank. My salary is also deposited in my HDFC account and I have a Salary account of the same.

PLease can you claruify me why is this and what is the reason. None of your bank people called up. This is bad show from the Banks part.
    Can you check my details above and clarify me.

• edited October 2011
    This complain is against the Branch Manager, Changrabandha Branch,State Bank of India Cooch Behar. He misbehaved when I approached to him to encash an “Pay On Demand” certified “Demanded Draft” for payment to the Enumerators of Census 2011 of Mekliganj Municipality. He misbehaved and misleaded us and made the payment after 2days. The Branch Manager refused to make payment as the signatory authority of the DD (i.e. the Executive Officer & Charge Officer, Mekliganj Municipality) has no account at his branch. To satisfy the Branch Manager sufficient efforts were made like a Certificate of Chairman, Mekliganj Municipality along with the Govt. orders of his appointment etc. He (i.e. BM) refused all. Not only that he insulted me by saying that I may fudge though certificates though these were on Chairman’s Office Pad bearing the seal of establishment and the seal of signatory. He also insulted the Executive Officer who pursued him to make the payment as soon as possible as we had the responsibility to make the disbursement before “Puja Holidays”. As the last attempt when I as an account holder of SBI agreed to introduce the Executive Officer he denied by saying that I don’t have any account in his Branch in particular. As far as I know CBS system enable any branch to verify someone’s signature conveniently. Therefore it is evident that he refused me on purpose. At last I have to disturb the BDO Mekliganj in his busy schedule to make him introducer, to get the payment. If an Office like Municipality could be hassled in this way you can easily imagine that how the common customer is treated at this branch. Hope that after proper verification you will take necessary steps so that none will further be misbehaved by the Branch Manager, Changrabandha Branch, State Bank of India Cooch Behar.
  • edited October 2011
    I am Sunil Kumar Murathia currently staying in Indirapuram Distt. Ghaziabad and working with Steel Authority Of India Limited as Senior Manager. During the month of May - June '11 I had been getting calls from Collection agency of Axis Bank regarding pending credit card dues of a person by the name of MR. PRINCE OBEROI. The agency had said that my residential address, phone number and email address has been provided by this person at the time of issue of the credit card. I told them that I do not know any such person and I am not aware of having given my information to anyone. The lady on the phone threatened me that I am lying and I should pay up the dues. I politely told them that I do not know such person and if they keep calling me up then I would lodge a FIR with the police which is right in front of my office at Parliament Street.

The calls stopped after that. In this month during the second week I had received a mail from the collection agency that my credit details would be given to the CIBIL and they would take legal action if I do not pay the dues of Mr Prince Oberoi. I told them once again and replied to them also that I do not know any such person. The mail was received from a person Mr Puneet Sharma. The details of the mail received is given under,

''
    A recent review of your account shows that payment on your Axis Bank Credit Card has not reached us and despite repeated reminders, the outstanding has remained unpaid.

The status of your account deems it necessary for us to submit your record to Credit Information Bureau of India Limited (CIBIL), set up by the Reserve Bank of India. This will have a serious impact on your ability to borrow or have financial dealings with any Bank or financial institution in the country.

We further give you notice that, failing payment of the above-mentioned amount to us forthwith, we expressly reserve all our rights without further notice to take whatever action we deem necessary to best protect our interests. (Including, without limitation, the use of a debt collection agency or the right to take legal proceedings and / or to exercise all other powers conferred on us by law or by any security, or guarantee held).

You must immediately pay your Total Amount Due on the receipt of this letter. Please call at the earliest on 9999400345 between 9.00 am and 6.30 pm for repayment procedures

Yours sincerely

Puneet Sharma

Collection Manager

Axis Bank ''

I would like to ask few points in this regard,

1) When this person had applied for credit card then what kind of verification was done.
    2) I never received any statement from the bank of this person.
    3) If this person had used my email id then logically I should have received the statements also which I never got.
    4) How could they call me up and say that I need to clear the dues when I have never signed the papers as guarantor. In any case no reference or guarantor is required when you fill up a credit card application form

This all shows that they just want to harass me and collect payment for which I have got nothing to do with. The mobile number of the person is mentioned also in the mail which I had received.

I request your kind help in getting my name cleared and stop AXIS BANK from harassing me further.

Sunil Kumar Murathia
    Date : 21.10.2011
  • edited October 2011
    Future money provided me a loan of Rs 35000 in FEB/2011 for purchase of LCD against Loan account no 327045. They scheduled 8 EMIs of Rs 2917 after deducting down payment of Rs 11664. Company obtained ECS mandate from me and started encashing EMIS starting from MAR/2011 from my saving ac in SBI. The last EMI was due in OCT/2011. all of sudden in the first week of OCT/2011 I recd a call from Future money lucknow to ensure balance in my SB account to facilitate encashment. Since there was ample money in my SB ac so i didnt give much attention to this routine call. On 21/10/2011, I received a call from some ms aarati identified as a tele-caller of the co who misbehaved with me and used un-parliamentary language. When I disconnected her she called me 4 times from her mob no.9044921092 at 16.36 HRS, 16.39 HRS,16.40 HRS and 16.44 HRS and each time she was un-polite derogatory and unyeilding. I was not even at near to any fault. I dont know why company used this unfair tactics upon me. Company's this practice is against set norms and regulations. Necessary action may please be taken.
    A K Srivastava
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

this is Bademalik Rasheed from Hyderabad. recently i have applied for Personal Loan in HDFC bank LTD, which was not approved due to credit card out standing amount showing in CIBIL.i am not having any credit card or loan on my Name.
    Now I came to know that my brother Mr. Bade Rasool( Who Is No More.i.e Expired )used Credit card of HSBC bank and taken a add on card (4476 9299 8794 3724. Exp Date 02/12)on my name without my Knowledge. how can the Bank ( HSBC ) provide the add on card without my approval?

i have spoken with HSBC bank people, jm financial and collection team our telephone, no one is giving any response to me.

Bademalik Rasheed
    Hyderabad.
    Mo: 93473 71560.
  • edited October 2011

i was working in birla sun life insurance co.ltd. i left the company on 3 of aug 2010 and got the full and final sattelment in march 2011. company tried to credit my pf on 20 may 2011 but my bank account closed due to not credting the salary in it. than they request me send my new bank details i send my ICICIBANK details many time but no response has come from them. kindly help me out to withdrawal my PF from BIRLA SUN LIFE INS. CO.my details is given below.

name :- manish jha
    emp id:-33001
    pf a\c no:- MH/211039/33001
    company name:- birla sun life insurance co. ltd.
    mo :-09981038529

manish jha
  • edited October 2011

I have taken an agriculture loan for Rs.1,69,000.00 on 14th October, 2010 from Andhra Bank, Muttakkad (0867) Branch (Trivandrum, Kerala) by pledging gold ornaments for an interest of 7% per annum. (Loan No.086730100009239) Before completing one year I gone to bank for closing my gold loan. But I was stunned by hearing the interest amount. They told me to pay Rs.1,87,155.00 for closing the loan. This amount is including appraiser charge(1.06%) around Rs.1800.00. This branch charging high rate of Appraiser charge compairing to other nationalised banks. However I have paid Rs.1,87,155.00 on 13 Oct.2011 and closed my loan. Actually the interest charged was more than 10% instead of 7%. Please take necessary action to stop these cheating in the name of agriculture loan and advise the said branch to return the excess amount collected from me.

Looking forward to your favourable action.

With best regards:::::::::S.Sreedharan Nair, (Bank A/c.No.086710011001330)
  • edited October 2011
    i tried to withdraw rs. 10000/- from ICICI ATM, nirupam shopping mall, hoshangabad road, bhopal on date 27/08/11 but recieved no cash money. I found out that the transaction amount is not credited to my account at the branch bank of india, baghmugaliya branch, bhopal and request you to credit back the same.my card number is 5264-9502-0027-0169, transaction number is 54126247 and account number is 903210110001675.
    card holder's address:
    Anil Kumar Gupta,
    8, chinar glory,
    d-1,danish nagar,bhopal.
    phone no. 9425193067,
    9039712419.
    email: shipracaddy@gmail.com
  • edited October 2011
    Sir, I want to repay my house loan from ICICI Bank. Is Ministry of Finance going to issue orders to terminate the penalty charges on pre payment of housing loan, as was announced in some of the newspapers some days back. If so, how much time they are likely to take? I am not being guided properly by the ICICI Bank. Please give me information; so that I can accordingly act.

bhuwanjoshi48@yahoo.co.in

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]To:
    The Banking Ombudsman
    Place of BO’s office…………………………..PUNE REGION

Sub: Complaint against - ICICI Bank Credit Card and Phone Banking Dept.(Name of the bank’s branch) of
    ICICI Bank (Name of the Bank)

Details of the complaint are as under:
    1. Name of the Complainant …………………..VIKRAM GOYAL

2. Full Address of the Complainant ……………………COGNIZANT TECHONLOGY LTD. DLF AKRUTI PARK , BLOCK 2, PLOT NO 28, RAJIV GANDHI INFOTECH PARK , MIDC , PHASE II , HINJEWADI , PUNE 411057.
    ……………………
    ……………………
    Pin Code ………………..411057
    Phone No/ Fax No. .……………………9922638799
    Email …………………….vikki1goyal@yahoo.com

3. Complaint against (Name and full address of the branch/bank) ………………………….ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD AND PHONE BANKING DEPT. PHONE NO 9890478000.

Pin Code …………………….
    Phone No. / Fax No. …………………….9890478000

4. Particulars of Bank or Credit card Account (If any)
    …………………………………………………………………………CREDIT CARD NO 4023685021716009

5. (a) Date of representation already made by the complainant to the bank (Please enclose a copy of the representation) ……………………….YES - RECORDS WITH PHONE BANKING DEPT AS ON 01NOV2010 , 16DEC2010, 14MAR2011, 23SEP2011 , 4OCT2011,31OCT2011

(b) Whether any reminder was sent by the complainant? YES/NO -YES - RECORDS WITH PHONE BANKING DEPT AS ON 01NOV2010 , 16DEC2010, 14MAR2011, 23SEP2011 , 4OCT2011,31OCT2011

( Please enclose a copy of the reminder )
    ……………………….

6. Subject matter of the complaint (Please refer to Clause 8 of the Scheme)
    …………………………………………………………………………………………
    Dear Sir / Madam ,

I lost my ICICI Bank Credit Card No. 4023 6850 2171 6009 as on 01-Nov-2010 which was the biggest mistake i committed. I informed the bank on very same day and was promised that i will get a fresh one within 10 days.

I followed up in the consequent month again with Online Request No 1612109422409 on 16 Dec 2010 and was again promised that i will receive the same within 10 days.

After which also i made follow ups but of no use.

I again lodeged a telephonic complaint on 14 March 2011 SR 170557073 , again 10 days wait , again no use.

I again lodeged a telephonic complaint on 23 Sept 2011 SR 191346662 , again 10 days wait , again no use.

I again lodeged a telephonic complaint on 04 Oct 2011 SR 192544447 , again 10 days wait , again no use.

These are the 4 records which i have written and many other details and complaint nos i forgot to write.
    Each time I call , a different person picks up and promises the same thing.
    Since last 2 times the Manager himself has promised that he is looking into my case personally.

Today was the heights - The guy on the phone was telling my address which i changed nearly more than a year ago.

Everytime they tell me that my office address has been updated as my residential address and my residential address as my office address.

I just make a simple request that kindly forward the same to Cognizant Techonlogy Solutions Address whether u call it as my residence address or office address.

Every time they say that i was not available.

I would like to inform that as soon as the courier guy comes , a call is made on my mobile and a mail sent to my mail id from my backoffice for the collection of courier.

Not even once has it happened , whereas i receive all the couriers and cards at the same address.

So ICICI Bank Please Guide me what should I do...

After All Its a Funny Punch Line You Have - HUM HAI NA...

Thats what i am worried that What Sort of People You Have....

Vikram Goyal.
    7. Details of the complaint:
    (If space is not sufficient, please enclose separate sheet)
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………

8. Whether any reply (Within a period of one month after the bank concerned received the representation) has been received from the bank? Yes/ No - YES ALWAYS PROMISED THAT THIS TIME WE ARE FOLLOWING YOUR CASE PERSONALLY AND YOU WILL GET IT WITHIN NEXT 10 DAYS.
    ( if yes, please enclose a copy of the reply )

9. Nature of Relief sought from the Banking Ombudsman
    ………………………………………………………………………………
    ( Please enclose a copy of documentary proof, if any, in support of your claim )
    INTEREST AND MENTAL AGONY CAUSED BY THE BANK TO ME.

10. Nature and extent of monetary loss, if any, claimed by the complainant by way of compensation (please refer to clauses 12 (5) & 12 (6) of the Scheme) Rs.……………….

11. List of documents enclosed:
    (Please enclose a copy of all the documents )

12. Declaration:
    (i) I/ We, the complainant/s herein declare that:
    a) the information furnished herein above is true and correct;
    and
    b) I/We have not concealed or misrepresented any fact stated in the above columns and in the documents submitted herewith.
    (ii) The complaint is filed before expiry of period of one year reckoned in accordance with the provisions of Clause 9(3)(a) and (b) of the Scheme.
    (iii) The subject matter of the present complaint has never been brought before the Office of the Banking Ombudsman by me/ us or by any of the parties concerned with the subject matter to the best of my/ our knowledge.
    (iv) The subject matter of the present complaint has not been decided by/pending with any forum/court/arbitrator.
    (v) I/We authorise the bank to disclose any such information/ documents furnished by us to the Banking Ombudsman and disclosure whereof in the opinion of the Banking Ombudsman is necessary and is required for redressal of our complaint.
    (vi) I/We have noted the contents of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006.

Yours faithfully,
    (Signature of Complainant) VIKRAM GOYAL -9922638799

NOMINATION – (If the complainant wants to nominate his representative to appear and make submissions on his behalf before the Banking Ombudsman or to the Office of the Banking Ombudsman, the following declaration should be submitted.)

I/We the above named complainant/s hereby nominate
    Shri/Smt………………………………………….. who is not an Advocate and whose address is
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    as my/our REPRESENTATIVE in all proceedings of this complaint and confirm that any statement, acceptance or rejection made by him/her shall be binding on me/us. He/She has signed below in my presence.

ACCEPTED

(Signature of Representative)
    (Signature of Complainant)
    Note: If submitted online, the complaint need not be signed.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Dear Sir / Madam ,

Afer which also i made follow ups but of no use.

Each time I call , a different person picks up and promises the same thing.

Every time they say that i was not available.

So ICICI Bank Please Guide me what should I do...

After All Its a Funny Punch Line You Have - HUM HAI NA...

Thats what i am worried that What Sort of People You Have....

Vikram Goyal.
  • edited October 2011
    with regards i wish to inform you that i have recently shifted my residence fro 41-1-76 tadi konda vari street krishana lanka to flat no 303 sri chakara residency novodaya colony tadapalli mandal Guntur dist.,
    and i have asked the manager to to chance my adress in my sb pass book bearing the account no 62055699069 and i told hih that i cn get letter from MRO or i have changed my adress in car insurence and a letter from my new house owner but you manager did not hear my problem and simply told that i want resiednt proof from new adress how can i get adress proof wnen i went with in 15 days to my new flat i am having account for pasr 4 to 5 years in your bank your manager did not do me the favour how can i accept for others please kindly do me the favor and oblige
    thanking you sir.
    from
    g.y.simhacomntact no cell 9177999109
  • edited November 2011

i have an account bearing a/c no: 10246004998 in sbi muvattupuzha(kerala,ernakulam). The account was running short of balance from last feb-2011. On an enquiry at the counter on 03-11-11 the staff informed me that the maximum penality would be only 250 rs. Based on that i deposited an amount of rs 10000/- on thee same day but now they hav edebited an amt of 1000 as penality .pls look in to the matter feor its genuineness

sreejith k
    mob no 09739103410
    TO
    THE BANKING OMBUDSMAN RBI
    PATNA.
    COMPLAIN AGAINST UNION BANK OF INDIA
    REGARDING-: NON PAYMENT OF PENSION SINCE NOVEMBER 2010

I am retired Additional Director Retired from N.S.S.O. Govt of India.I am getting pension from Union Bnak of India.
    Previously i was setteled at Mehsana Gujrat. I was getting pension from UBI MEHASANA branch.In the year of 2008 i had been shifted from Mehasan to BEGUSARAI BIHAR and account has been transfereed from Mehsana to Begusarai Branch.
    Since November 2010, my pension was stopped by UBI due to non submission of Life certificate.I have submitted it four times but pension could not be started.continuously i am in touch with BM UBI BEGUSARAI. In this context i have been abused by B.M.and jolted on saying that i am not responsible for your pension. Please have mercy on me and start my monthly pension at the earliest. I am on the verge of starving.

NARENDRA KUMAR SHARMA
    ACCOUNT NO.35630203001310
    PPO NO.328950600294
    VILL+POST-BADALPURA
    DIST-BEGUSARAI BIHAR
  • edited November 2011

I am recieving calls from ICICIBANK credit card division or there DSA for non payment of credit card. Actually i never got a ICICIBANK crdit card with me but some forged my details and issued a card in my name. Name and Date of birth matches whereas address and other details are not matching.

i am getting calls from 9873175916 from one Mr. sanjay and one other guy and they are using all bad languages.

What to do in this situation.please advice.
    The Banking Ombudsman,

phone no. 9425193067,
    9039712419.
    email: shipracaddy@gmail.com
  • edited November 2011

My name is Manoj Kumar Sharma. I have worked with axis bank,Branch -Sector 20,Panchkula,Haryana. My disination was a BDE in sales department. I have worked with this branch from 26 August 2011 to 7 september 2011. Only 13 days i was work with that bank.
    Conern is this, my 13 days salary thay are not giveing me, they said your all salary is deducted in our bank of recovery. And when i was join that bank in my appointment letter my monthly salary is 10,300 rs. so means single one paise they are not giving me.

please checked out it that its true that my 13 days salary is deducted in bank of recovery.

Regards...
    Manoj Kumar Sharma
    Email - raj.anoop88@gmail.com
  • kaleemkaleem Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    I Lost my AXIS bank Debit card ( Account Number :910010049048288) on 6th March 2011. and some one used the card and made purchases worth Rs.15772.
    I Blocked the card informed the Axis bank. i have followed all the steps given by the bank representative (Copy of police complaint receipt, request letter and) filled the form given by the bank to claim insurance.

Every time i call the Bank representative he comes with a new excuse. First time he said the bank has changed the insurance company please call after 2 weeks. second time he said they have process the request but no response from insurance company please call after 2 weeks . third time he said the insurance company has not responded so he is forwarding the application again please call after 2 weeks. when i called him again he says there was no response, there is no tracking number nor there is any other way to find the status from the insurance company, which is supposedly Bajaj Alliance.

My question to the Bank is how can there be no tracking with the insurance company. If they can't follow up with the Insurance why do they give false information to customers about the insurance before the open the back account. i need someone to look into this issue

I founds this statement below on the Axis website

Zero Lost Card Liability: As an Axis Bank Debit Card customer, you will be insured for risk of loss due to fraudulent use of a lost or stolen or missing debit card.

Kaleem

Resp. Sir,
    With due regards we from Rajindera auto mobiles Pehowa running Dealership of Bajaj auto Ltd. has got sanctioned a cc limit a/c no. 30635254167 in SBI Pehowa under "Trader Easy Loan Scheme" Distt. KKR.of Rs. 10,00000/- (Ten Lacs) in 2009 & availing the same till date.
    Sir, we requested for the enhancement for the same to 20,00000/- Twenty Lacs & we got the sanction for the same in Dec. 2010.
    Sir, we again requested for the enhancement of the Limit to 50,00000/- Fifty Lacs in Feb. 2011 as we have been promoted to Main Dealer by Bajaj Auto Ltd.
    Sir, we completed all the related formalities of bank in March 2011 but after a long harassment we got sanction for the same in Sept.2011 but they have changed the Scheme code of the limit & raised the rate of intrest to 15.5% per annum from 12% per annum.
    Sir, Mr. Goel & Mr. Seth ( Branch Manager & Chief Manager RC-PC Head at Kaithal) told us that since the security which we have pledged to bank is an open plot therefore we are not eligible for the limit under "Trader Easy Loan" Scheme.
    Sir, we have not changed the property & the same proporty has been pledged by us since 2009, so how now we have become uneligible under" Trader Easy loan scheme".
    Sir, pls. do the needful.

Rajeev Singla
    C/O Rajindera Automobiles
    CC limit no. 30635254167
    SBI Branch Pehowa-136128
    Ph. no. 09416153720
  • svrengansvrengan Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    the canara bank trichy junction branch has not yet paid the arrears of da relief to the central pensioners though the other nationalised banks at trichy have already paid the same to their pension account holders and even the post offices also have cleared the same.the arrears are due from 01/07/2011 to 30/09/2011. no proper response from the counter staff
  • ICICI Bank CareICICI Bank Care Senior Member
    edited November 2011

We are from ICICI Bank and are sorry to hear about your experience. Please approach your respective bank regarding the discrepancy. We will extend our full co-operation and assistance.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
  • Pallavimishra1984Pallavimishra1984 Junior Member
    edited November 2011

This is to bring to your notice that, I, Pallavi Mishra, am having a credit card with Axis Bank Ltd. The issue is being explained below.

The due date for the month of July was on 5th,for which I deposited a cheque of Rs 1300 on 3rd July 11 @ Axis bank, Satya Nagar branch(Cheque details-HDFC Bank(at par),#347887,date-03/07/2011), which got cleared from my account on 09/07/2011. Due to this delay in debitance, I had been charged with late payment on 09/07/11. On receipt of the statement for July, I sent a mail to the customer care team on 21st July 2011, for which I received a revert on 16th August 2011, post giving reminders through mail & phone. As the mail had moved to spam folder, I reverted on 07/09/2011, with the payment details as requested by the team. Revert received on 15/09/2011 with assurance for investigating the matter & charges got reversed on the same day. Again I sent a mail to the customer care team for reversal of the total amount on 17/09/11; however, the bank shows its inability to reverse. I again wrote mails on 9th Oct & 16th Oct explaining the issue, but to no avail.

However, during the course of the period the payments made by me were for the exact amount of purchases made by me rather than total amount including the interests. Every month the amount is increasing as the bank is penalizing me with the interest. Statement screen shots are given below for your reference.

I have been using the card since Jan 08, & have never paid any interest for late payment; I make the payment on time every month.

Please help me in getting the amount reversed & I want the bank to be penalized for disturbing me for the last 4 months.

Further to inform you that I have sent mails to bobhubaneswar@rbi.org.in ID on 20th Oct,27th Oct & 1st Nov, however, I have not received any revert till date. Please help me in getting justice.

Thanks in Anticipation,
    Pallavi Mishra
    A communication letter to ICICI.........Dear Sir/ Madam,

Its indeed a sorrow state for me, that you you have mentioned more than once in your reply understanding the inconvenience caused & still being caused to me for your "policies & norms " . I would urge you to look at the case from the customer's view point once . A customer for the last 7 year has paid already close to Rs4.5 lacs as interest & is paying at 15% rate on a Loan of Rs7.5 lacs with still a balance left of Rs 6.8 lacs after paying ICICI an amount of Rs 5.2 lacs in total.

Let me now share with you the concern : I also have a Home Loan from HDFC Ltd for my Kolkata property & they were charging me 9.2% interest which now became 11.5% with the increase in lending rate but you (ICICI) is charging me currently 15% interest rate . Am I not being overcharged ??? You can simply answer this with the excuse of your "policy & norms " .

You always do settlements , compromise & give discounts " as part of your policies " for defaulters or bad payers but you charge such abnormal high rate of interest to regular payers like me with probably the best possible track record. Moreover when approached/ wrote to you regarding a resolution you reply citing " policies & norms " is really unfortunate & unacceptable .

As stated , to the best of my memory its only once a written communication was sent regarding the fall in interest but with hardly any change in EMI. Throughout the last 7 years you have charged me high interest & currently you are charging @15% interest. More over, to a new applicant I am sure you wont charge 15% but some where near 11.5% . I have been writing to ICICI Bank but in vain. They , based on their policies, have completely nulified my request even after charging me abnormal high interest @15 %. Request you to please go thru the trailing mail & let me know the needful . I am a salaried employee & this high interest & the charges currently levied even on closure is effecting my financial condition. You are also requested to check my final credentials to clarify my intension.

Awaiting a true justified help from your end at the earliest.

Partha Mitra

• edited November 2011

i have cancelled hdfc credit card medical policy.moreover, i sent letter also then also my bill generated.
    please cancelled it.and send me correct bill paynment.

thanks,
    jay.
    Hi sir/madam,

My account no is 60212190000955.
    I for got my transaction password, please help me out by reseting my transaction password for easy use of netbanking.
    Kindly help me to solve my problem for immediate transaction as i am in the need to do it.

thanks,
    Rajeswari
  • vivek bajpaivivek bajpai Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    complaint against central bank of india" 9, arera hills, old jail road,bhopal,madhya pradesh. Branch code -283312

loan a/c no. 1793134319.

i am vivek bajpai & i have borrowed 3.5 lakh home loan for five years from apr 2008 to five years(mar 2013) roi 9.5%. Now i want to know the balance of my home loan but nobody provide details that how much i have paid & how much loan is remaining. When i want my loan statement from the branch then mr. Saxena from the branch want 100rs/- for the statement. Kindly register my complaint & the action asap.
  • edited November 2011
    My Account number is 30588675379 in State bank of India dumra More Dhanbad and I have talked in Branch Manager but they could not solve my problem they said that this problem is not shotout by me
    So, kindly request to you please solve in this problem
    dear sir

i have revd one mail from office of rbi regarding payment notification of your funds.in dat mail m smelling smthing fishy abt dat mail.below is d same mail which has been revd by me on my mail id.

Office of the Reserve Bank Of India
    6,Sansand Marg, (R.B.I) Building.PB NO 123.
    New Delhi

Telex: 09331Credit/RBI.
    Payment file: RBI/Ben/09

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS

Attn: Beneficiary,

The transfer department of the Reserve bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the RBI government 2010. to 2011 According to your file, Your payment is categorized as: contract type: Lottery/inheritance/unpaid contract funds/ undelivered Lottery fund. Payment file: RBI/id1033/09.Payment amount: 500,000.00GBP. But recently, on the 05th of JULY, 2011. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr D. Subbarao, met with the Senate Tax Committee On Finance RBI Mumbai branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr D. Subbarao mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that its an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that( 39,193,318.21 INR ) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed for (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay 19,500 INR ONLY. To credit your account immediately making a decline for 2 working day after date of receiving this mail. Also reconfirm/provide your bank account details-for crediting.

GET BACK TO ME WITH THE BELLOW DETAILS;

9.) OCCUPATION/POSITION:

10.) BANK DETAILS:

With Warm Regards,
    Dr.Pradeed Chawla

sir i request u to pls pook in into dis matter n take d proper actions immediately

thanks n regards
    amrita chavan
  • CHVISCHVIS Junior Member

[TH="class: label"]IciciBank[/TH]
    My name is Chamarty Viswanadham, aged 45 years, working as Senior Manager in Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam (Mobile No.9652514308, 7382295790) residing at the above given address.

M/s ICICI Housing Finance Corporation Limited (ICICIHFCL), 101-A, 1st Floor, 10-1-43, Siripuram Fort, CBM Compound, Visakhapatnam – 530 003 sanctioned a loan of Rs.235000/- upon executing an agreement bearing file No. No.777-1319273, dated 15/03/2003 for take over of loan from M/s Housing Development Finance Corporation. M/s ICICI Bank fixed the repayment schedule of the loan in 48 equal month installments (EMIs) of Rs.5765/- starting from 07/05/2003 to 07/05/2007. M/s ICICI Bank disbursed the loan of Rs.234681/- by deducting pre-EMI interest of Rs.319/- from loan amount of Rs.235000/- by way of cheque No.612144, dated 25/03/2003 in favour of M/s HDFC, Visakhapatnam.

In connection to this loan transaction towards security, ICICIHFCL demanded me to deposit the Original Property Documents in respect of property situated at Plot No.41, Netaji Nagar, Bommuru, Rajahmundry – 533101, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly I have deposited the following documents after receiving acknowledgement from Shri DVK Madhav, Relationship Officer of ICICIHFCL on 08/09/2003.

(a) Sale Deed No.42/95, Dated 19/05/1995
    (b) Link Sale Deed No.7341/83, dated 06/08/1983
    (c) Encumbrance Certificate No.493/99, dated 13/04/1999
    (d) Encumbrance Certificate No.3541/99, dated 15/04/1999

For initial two years, I have paid loan amount by way of post dated cheques in favour of M/s ICICIHFCL, Visakhapatnam. Later, I was asked to give posted cheques in favour of ICICI Bank Limited (ICICIBL), Visakhapatnam. I have repaid entire loan amount promptly in 48 installments as fixed in the agreement to ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL on 07/04/2007. Then I have demanded the ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL for returning of Original Property Documents. I have sent several reminders to the Bank.

I have filed a case against ICICI Bank Limited in District Consumer Forum, Visakhapatnam and also made an appeal on the verdict of District Consumer Forum in AP State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (APSCDRC), Hyderbad. However, ICICI Bank Limited does not bother to comply with the verdict given by APCDRC, Hyderabad. (Copy of judgments of District Forum & APSCDRC are attached herewith)

The matter was also taken up through National Housing Bank, Mumbai for returning the documents by ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL. There was no reply from NHB or ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL till date.

ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL does not furnish details as regarding where, when, how and in which circumstances the original documents are lost/misplaced. Since beginning of informing the non-tractability of documents in 2007, ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL is asking me for giving consent for obtaining certified duplicate copies of the documents. If the original documents are destroyed due to the reasons such as fire, floods, etc and cannot be traced back under any circumstances, then the question of certified duplicate copies will arise. If the ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL misplaced the original documents or delivered wrongly to a third party, the question of certified duplicate copies will not arise and the ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL is responsible for locating and delivering the documents to me. For the past four and half years, though the matter was taken up in several ways, but the ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL failed to bring out such reasons for loss/misplacement of original documents and circumstances under which original documents lost/misplaced to the my notice immediately and no supporting evidence like extracts of registers, etc was provided by ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL to me.

If the ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL really misplaced original documents in their office, the ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL could have tracked the same down by obtaining the services of independent professional investigators, like chartered accountants etc. ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL neither made any such efforts in the past three and half years nor provided any evidence to me in respect of such efforts made by the ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL.

As aforesaid, since beginning ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL is showing very much interest to obtain the certified duplicate copies of documents, but does not paying any interest for tracing the original documents. The reason might be that once the original documents are recreated, the ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL may definitely avoid its responsibility of tracing back the original documents and delivery of the same to me as well as the loss that may be caused due to me because of misuse of original documents by third parties. In such circumstances, ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL has to establish by way of report of an independent professional investigator that the all documents in their office are verified and my original documents cannot be traced.

Further the behaviour of ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL not responding to the request of the undersigned to furnish evidence of records maintained for recording the movements of original property documents, etc is giving thought that some fraud is going on.

The original property documents and its original link documents are always essential for any future transaction by me. Whenever I try to transact with the property in any manner, certainly the original documents are very much essential and everybody who wants to transact with I will definitely ask for original documents. The loss of such original documents due to careless and negligence on the part of ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL will not solve the future problems that will arise to me. The certified duplicate copies of documents obtained by the ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL cannot be as good as original documents.

Nobody will come forward to do any transaction with the property without original documents. Even if anybody comes forward for transacting with the property, he will take the undue advantage of non-availability of original documents (or certified duplicate copies) with me by paying lesser value for the property. So the loss of original documents is huge irreparable loss not only to me but also to his heirs or successors.

As you are aware that in Satyam Fraud case from news papers and other media. There may be every chance of misuse of original property documents by the ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL for creating fictitious entries in their books of accounts to show more advances, if ICICIHFCL/ICICIBL are allowed to obtain the certified duplicate copies the property documents without proper reason. In such circumstances, the undersigned may have to face a lot of troubles.

• yshashidharyshashidhar Junior Member
    edited November 2011

Iam Shashidhar Rao. Yarabati. Living at Near: Muchala poly college, THane, GB Road.

ON 11th July'2011, I was trying to purchase DELL Laptop using my SBI Credit Card through IVR. I was in call with DELL sales Manager (MEENA) and I punched my credit card number and the One time password for IVR. But at that time IVR didn't give response for some time and the call was dropped. DELL sales Manager immediately checked whether transaction successful, but she see transaction has been timed out. I have attached this proof for your kind consideration.Since, the previous transaction was time out we tried for another go. But before this I got a message from SBI that my card has been charged for the previous transaction. The amount was 41800.00. DELL confirmed me this is failed and they didn't charge, but SBI said this transaction completed.

I raised Grievance at SBI and shared all the necessary details to them with my email - yarabati.r.shashidhar@jpmorgan.com (But my official registered email with SBI is Yarabati.shashidhar@gmail.com). After this my employer blocked such emails I didn't receive any communication from SBI, but they said they sent one form as part of disputed transaction (Please note that earlier I have submitted one duly signed disputed transaction form to them). I didn't receive their email, which they sent it to my employer email but NEITHER TO MY REGISTERED EMAIL NOR THROUGH MAIL TO MY REGISTERED EMAIL). on 10th September 2011, they re-debited my account for this transaction and now asking me to settle the amount. When I call them they are saying the grievance is closed and you have to pay the amount, I asked them do you have proof that for this transaction merchant (DELL) claim the money, they don't have answer for my question but keeping on saying I have to pay the amount for this failed transaction.

I again went to DELL (Sales Manager - Meena) asking whether they claim the money. She said their servers are showing transaction has been timed out so they can't claim. I around 10 days back again raised grievance in SBI, here is their response for my Grievance (by Divya Dhody, Vice President - Customer Service)

I would like to request you to help me get this resolved. I'm really tired of fighting with SBI guys, and I'm getting calls from their collection executives every day frustrating me & asking me to pay the credit card bill. I can't take this any more, It's really like fighting against WALL if I do with SBI guys.I'm here with asking you to help me for my below requests -

====== SBI MAIL - START ======
    "
    Dear Mr. Shashidhar

This is with reference to your communication dated November 5, 2011 regarding your SBI card account.

We would like to share with you that regarding the disputed transaction, we were not in receipt of the valid documents within the stipulated time frame due to which we were unable to initiate any action on the same.

Please be advised that the transaction was already out of time frame therefore we were not able to take it up with the acquiring bank. However, we would not be in a position to resume liability for monetary loss.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.

Please feel free to contact us should you require any further assistance or clarification.

We assure you the best services at all time.

In case of any further clarification, we request you to reply at services.sbicard@ge.com using the same subject line.

Yours sincerely,

Divya Dhody
    Vice President - Customer Service

"
    ====== SBI MAIL - END ======
    1. Marchent confirmed me the transaction has been timed out hence they can't charge. But SBI charged. SBI didn't share proof with me that marchent claimed money for this transaction, that means marchent didn't claim. So, SBI should remove this transaction immediately and remove all it's reference charges (interest charge, late payment charge, over limit charge etc.,)
    2. Also, SBI should immediately update my CIBIL report by correcting their mistake.
    3. SBI should really pay for their pressure on me to pay the bill. It's been over 4 months the case with them and finally the result is not at all correct.

Kindly please help me to get my problem resolved, I have been under pressure since over 4 months.

Shashidhar
    SBI Card No: **** **** **** *531
    Mobile: 9820160443
  • eralka2004@gmail.comeralka2004@gmail.com Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    Subject : Cash not dispensed from ATM,amount 4000 Rs deducted from account.

This is to inform about error occured while having transaction from SYNDICATE BANK ATM using SBI debit card(SBI ATM was not working kept 20 feet distance in the Anpara Colony)
    On 1st Nov 2011 i tried to pull out cash 4000 Rs from mentioned ATM,I did not receive entered amount and transaction receipt at end of transaction.
    Checking balance,4000 Rs has been deducted from my saving account as well.
    Below are enclosed details :
    Name : Rajeev
    Saving Account No :00000030138441913
    Amout deducted : 4000 Rs
    ATM Location : SYNDICATE BANK ATM,Anpara Colony
    Kindly look into error occured and so that i can get refund of deducted amount as soon as possible.
    Please treat this matter at priority,it's inconvienvence to customer.
    Rajeev