Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman

Comments

• edited April 2011

This is to bring to your kind notice that, today, there were two transactions made today (26th April 2011 at 1:04 PM and 1:30 PM respectively)from my HDFC account( bearing number 00881610070119) towards payment to INDIA POST.

• Please note I have not made any such transaction to INDIA POST and said agency is NOT known to me.
    • During these two transactions, amount debited from my account were Rs. 17558.61 and 16538.35.
    • I have not shared my Debit card to anyone outside and it is with me all the times. and the Debit card is with me all the time

I lodged a complaint to HDFC and corresponding number is KOL001407, 204335, 204336 . HDFC has set my account status as “NO DEBIT”, my debit card is blocked and netbanking is also blocked.

With this note, would you please help me out to investigate further and give me desired justice.
  • edited April 2011

House No. 6347 A, 2nd Floor
    Block 7, Street No. 2
    Dev Nagar
    New Delhi

1. That I am proprietor of M/s Suniti Enterprises and am having bank account with accused no. 1- Axis Bank, bearing a/c no. 223010200005364.
    2. That accused no. 4 Ms Ruchi Gupta of HDFC Bank contacted me over telephone on number of occasions at my address mentioned above and lured me to avail pre approved Over Draft facility of Rs. 6.50 lacs from HDFC bank and asked me to issue –3- blank cheques favouring HDFC Bank O D A/c and -1- cheque favouring “DLF Primaria Life Insurance Co. Ltd” for Rs. 14599.00.
    3. That accused no. 3 came to my office and collected aforesaid cheques drawn on accused no. 1 bank (Axis Bank) and took my photographs and got certain documents signed and gave me reference no. ‘DEL/ 21831897’ in 2nd week of March 2011.
    4. That when I contacted accused no. 2 and 3 and wanted to know the status of Over Draft facility of Rs.6.50 lacs, to my surprise their phones were switched off.
    5. That I got alarmed and went to the office of accused no. 3 and 4 (HDFC Bank) and from there I come to know that accused nos. 3 and 4 were earlier working in that office but now for some time they are not seen there.
    6. That immediately thereafter I went to my bank (Axis Bank) and requested for stop payment of cheque on 23.03.2011. Thereafter I collected my statement of account on 24.03.2010. After going through the statement, I was surprised and shocked to see that the cheques handed over by me to accused no. 3 were encashed on the following dates and with amount totaling Rs. 184450.00 (Rupees one lac eighty four thousand four hundred fifty only) as per details given below :
    S.No. Date Cheque no. Amount (Rs)
    1. 12.03.2011 213134 49750.00
    2. 12.03.2011 213137 44250.00
    3. 22.03.2011 213135 90450.00
    4. 213136 Stop payment on 23.03.2011
    T O T A L 184450.00

7. That on enquiry, it was revealed that the beneficiary of the cheques as mentioned at S.No. 6 above is accused no. 5 Mohd Aadil and payment is released to accused no. 5 by accused no. 1 (AXIS BANK) through accused no-2 (Standard Chartered Bank).
    8. That all the accused persons connived together and hatched a conspiracy to defraud the complainant to the tune of Rs.184450.00 (Rupees one lac eighty four thousand four hundred fifty only).
    9. That accused no. 2 wrongly made payment to accused no. 5 without verifying the fact that some one has deliberately and intentionally changed the name of payee and amount in the negotiable instrument (cheque) by erasing the writing of the complainant and thereafter making the cheques in favour of accused no. 5. It is pertinent to mention here that complainant does not know accused no. 5 in any capacity and as such there is no question of complainant issuing cheques under reference to accused no. 5. In fact a fraud is played upon the complainant by the accused persons and hard earned money of the complainant is released to accused no. 5 without verifying the factual position.

That all the accused persons are responsible for loss of Rs. 184450.00 (Rupees one lac eighty four thousand four hundred fifty only) to the complainant and are liable to be prosecuted for criminal conspiracy, fraud, criminal breach of trust and cheating under section 109, 120 B, 405, 420 and other relevant provision of IPC.

I am enclosing photo copies of the following documents for your perusal please :
    a. Visiting card of accused no.3
    b. Statement of account issued by accused no. 1
    c. Stop payment request duly received by accused no. 1
    d. Cheque bearing no. 213137 dated 10.03.2011 for Rs. 44250.00
    e. Cheque bearing no. 213134 dated 08.03.2011 for Rs. 49750.00
    f. Cheque bearing no. 213135 dated 18.03.2011 for Rs. 90450.00

You are therefore requested to kindly register an FIR and investigate the matter and punish the accused persons in accordance with law.

Sincerely

Manoj Kumar Vijay
    Prop. M/s Suniti Enterprises
    House No. 6347 A, 2nd Floor
    Block 7, Street No. 2
    Dev Nagar

Encl : as above
  • edited May 2011

This is to bring to your kind notice that I have deposited Rs-10000 /- at Chandrasekharpur HDFC Bank on dated 25.04.2011 Account No- 06401050006797. They promised me dat if i will deposite 10000 then they will not deduct, if deduct then they will reimburse But still they break their words and deduct Rs- 827.25 /- on dated 27.04.2011. And when i want to complain in Phone Banking about this then HDFC Executive told me that it cant be . How can be sir you give the words and after that you deduct that means you(HDFC BANK) have no value about the words.

Please kindly reimburse this amount in urgent basis.
    Kindly do the needful.

Mamasa Mohapatra
  • edited May 2011
    I am the customer of Allahabad bank. I applied for Internet banking for more than one month ago. Daily i visited the branch but no one help me for getting the Net banking even Branch manager has taken no interest and sayaing we have not sufficient staff. kindly help
    Respected Sir
    I am an Ex-servicemen retired from Indian Air Force on 30 Sep 2010.I hold a pension account in State bank of Mysore, Deshpande Nagar, Hubli(40493) Karnataka A/C no 64049826434.
    I recieved my pension payment Order (PPO) in the first week of Oct 2010 and repeatedly contacted my branch regarding getting their copy of PPO for which their reply was negative. In the first week of Nov 2010 i was informed by the Branch that they had recieved the PPO and it has been despatched to their Mangalore Branch for further persual.On further enquiry i was informed it will take a fortnight or so for my pension to start However only in the First week of Jan i got the message from the bank that due to some mistake the papers have been sent back.
    I was shown the letter which had come from their mangalore branch in which it was stated that the original PPO and Alive certificate was not attached by the Branch so all the papers had been sent back.I noticed on the papers sent back, the date the papers were recieved and the date the papers were sent back, it was surprising that the mangalore branch had taken 01 Month and 20 days to notice the Original PPO and alive Certificate were missing.Again after taking my signature the papers were despatched and i could get my pensionary benefits amounting Rs.941263 on 25 jan 2011 and my First pension on 29 Jan 2011.
    I put up an Complaint on 14 Feb 2011 to SBM despande nagar Hubli asking for compensation as per banking regulations for the delay in getting in my pensionary benefits.On repeated enquiry to the branch manager a reminder was sent for which there is no reply till today.
    I would like to bring to your notice the SBM Mangalore branch needed almost 02 months to know the papers were not alright why should a bank costumer be punished Financially and also the mental humiliation of not getting a rightful reply from the mangalore branch.
    I request that i may be compensated for the delay and also the mentally humiliation and agony of not getting even a reply for almost 03 months.
  • edited May 2011

this is gobburu nagaraja i have icici account 029701546655 ,at btm layout 2nd stage in bangalore.i am residing at nagawara, working for ibm-manyata tech park.
    On march 15th 2011 i get on mail to my gmail that is fishing mail asking my bank details,unfortunately i have submitted my bank details.on march 31st 2011 i get my salary,and march 7th 2011 i get one message from icici bank 98000.00 is tranfer to some other account.but it is happened with out my permission.
    For this i have already file a case at mico layout police station on 12th march 2011fir number is 0202.but upto now bank did not give any update on that.so please investigate on this and do the justice.

Thanking you sir.

penagalur(md),
    kadapa(dist),
    andrapradesh:516127
  • edited May 2011
    i have use atm card in sbh bank and withrow 20000 rs but i have not recive cash and cut from my account so please help me
    i have done complain to sbh home branch service manger but they didn't respone properly.
    chandra reddy
  • edited May 2011
    on date jan 20 i had went to withdraw 10000 from my account from sbi atm(balichandrapur).i had printed 10000 to withdraw but atm answered unable to process but that amount had deducted from my account.
    i had made complaint in my united bank of india(chandikhol) but until i did not refund my money.
    accont no-11106
    uti,chandikhol branch,orissa,india
    regard
    pratap ch swain
    email-sonu.mit56@gmail.com
  • edited May 2011
    sir, I am serving in Indian Air Force posted to AIR FORCE STATION AGRA and having salaried account 007801501811 with ICICI Bank Malleshwaram Branch Bangalore since year 2002. The amount of Rs/- 1000 on 15 Mar 11 and Rs/ 15,500 on 21 Mar 11 have been deducted from my accot by ICICI Bank without using ATM card or Cheque by me. Bank informed me deduction of Rs/ 10000 and 5000 through SMS on my mobile no. 9557722839 on 21 Mar 11 at around 1110 hrs then I came to know that this amount have been deducted without my knowledge.
    I went to ICICI Bank SADAR Bazar AGRA UP and informed this to the Bank.person on help desk told he can not tell me any thing regarding that, contact to ICICI customer care on no. 9897308000. i spoke to Miss Vani in customer care she told me that this amount has been deducted from my account by my joint ATM card No. 7223 (last four digit of ATM card). my joint ATM card No. is 4731960078050922 and that has been already expired after Oct 2005. after asking the transaction details and location of ATM machine she told details were not available with the bank but as per their record amount has been deducted by my joint ATM card. as per bank mini statement it is withdrawal by my own card No. 4667310078048401 but as per bank record it was withdrawal by card No. 7223. how a transaction is possible by ATM card which is expired 5 years back and a card 7223 which is neither my or my joint ATM card. it is totally bank fault. i have registered a complaint in costumer care office on 22 Mar 11, complaint No. 171451690 and a complaint i sadar bazar branch on 08APR11.
    no action taken till now please look in to the matter for refund of my amount thankyou.
    The Banking Ombudsman
    Place of BO’s office…………………………..

Sub: Complaint against …ICICI BANK Malleshwaram Branch

Details of the complaint are as under:
    1. Name of the Complainant AMJAD KHAN.

2. Full Address of the Complainant …251 SU AIR FORCE STATION AGRA…………………
    ……………………
    ……………………
    Pin Code …282008……………..
    Phone No/ Fax No. .9557722839
    Email aamjad_friend@yahoo.in

3. Complaint against (Name and full address of the branch/bank) ICICI BANK MALLESHAWARAM BRANCH BANGALORE
    Pin Code 560003
    Phone No. / Fax No. …………………….

4. Particulars of Bank or Credit card Account (If any)
    5. (a) Date of representation already made by the complainant to the bank (Please enclose a copy of the representation) 22 MAR 11 AND 08 APR 11
    (b) Whether any reminder was sent by the complainant? YES/NO
    ( Please enclose a copy of the reminder )
    ……………………….

6. Subject matter of the complaint (Please refer to Clause 8 of the Scheme)
    FALSE WITHDRAWAL OF AMOUNT FROM ACCOUNT BY ATM CARD
  • edited May 2011
    I have a credit card No.4196074948827010 from Standard Chartered Bank. They have been calling me for some dues of Rs.5000/- (approx) since last five months but have not given me any statement of account inspite of m,y repeated requests as I have not done any such expense on the card. As you can see that the amount is also not so big that I or for that matter anyone will be prompted to deffer payments. My only request is that the bank should inform and explain to me that for what it is charging me and stop harassing me with repeated calls as I am not going to pay till I am informed properly as to why I should pay the alleged dues because as far as I believe I have not done any such expenses. The bank has been sending me emails with a password protected statement of account which never opens no matter how much you try.

Kindly help me in the matter.
    Deepak Bajaj,
    Kumar Ind. (MSD),
    33/9 & 33/12, Samaypur,
    Bawana Road,
    Delhi - 110042.
    Cell :. 9810011518 & 9313804014
  • edited May 2011
    I need to transfer my home loan balance from HDFC to other bank .

my loan is more than 3 years old.

bank saying that if it is paid through my own resources then only it is allowed otherwise i have to pay some charges for shifting of that loan.

as per my knowledge there is some rule that bank can not take prepayment charges.

please update me for that.

akhlesh jain

mob 9818917387
    akhleshj@gmail.com
    Dear All
    I Pramod Jain from Preet Vihar got my CIBIL report from Mumbai sating the I have outstanding of Credit card Amount Rs 12,944/-.
    I haven’t used the card in my life and even I m not aware of the credit made in my name.
    As per the CIBIL report there is no other outstanding of any type of loan or any charges except this SCB credit charges.
    I have requested many times by mails to slandered chartered bank to kindly advice me about the charges and also about the proof of the usage of the cards but till today I haven’t got any reply from the bank.
    As I have personally went to the bank to sought the matter but there is no1 to help me out to provide the relevant documents which proves that I have used the cards.
    They are failing to provide me the signed charged slips of the credit cards.
    This type of things out negative impression on status.

Plz do the needful

Pramod Jain
    (Managing Director)
  • edited June 2011
    I had purchased ICICI bank's Tax Savings Bonds Series 022001 ,( Bondholder No -00557-917 , certificate no-513814, Distinctive Nos- 994706-994708) face value of which was Rs 15000/- in the name of 1. Vaidya Rajeev Chandrakant. 2. Neeta Rajeev Vaidya.3 Arpita Rajeev Vaidya. Till todate I have not received the maturity amt @10.5%.Similar bonds were purchased by me in the year 2002 series 012002 ( Bondholder No -02580-556 , certificate no 144887, Distinctive Nos- 346056 - 346058) face value of which was Rs 15000/- in the name of 1. Vaidya Rajeev Chandrakant. 2. Neeta Rajeev Vaidya.3 Arpita Rajeev Vaidya.
    Till todate I have not received the maturity amt @9%. Also I purchased Tax Savings Bonds Series 012003 in tthe year 2003 (Bondholder No -04103-891 , certificate no 187159, Distinctive Nos- 811503-811508) face value of which was Rs 30000/- in the name of 1. Vaidya Rajeev Chandrakant. 2. Neeta Rajeev Vaidya.Till todate I have not received the maturity amt @7%.I should receive uptodate int for the delayed period.
  • edited June 2011
    I am a customer of Axis Bank for so many years But since last three four months I have problems against one of your employee Mr Amit Motvani He has the attitude problem and is not giving proper services for so many times he speaks rough language
    Axis Bank Ltd
    Mota Bazar
    Vallabh vidyanagar Branch
    Anand-388120
    Gujarat
    My name : Pratik Patel
    Mob No : 9898115344
  • edited June 2011
    I am having saving account with HDFC bank,Grant rOAD branch.At the time of opening the account,bank was asking to maintain QAB of RS: 5000/-.The account was open way back 5 to 6 years.It is notice,that the bank has increase this amount to Rs: 10,000/- i.e 100% increase and on failure to maintain the same banks are debiting charges for this in the account.I have complaint about this to the bank vide ,HDFC bank docket no:T0194/11-12/002 M4553/11-12/0677.
    However I am not satisfied with the reply received from them.They are following RBI circular no DBOD .Dir.BC.53/13.10.00/2002-03 Minimum balance in SB account.Apart from this they are writting that the cost has incresed over a period of time and hence the need to revise the minimum balance was initiated.As per my finding,the cost has decrease due to net banking and other facilities made online.But the bank is not trying to consider my reply to them.And as I am the old customer and at the time of opening the SB account,the balance to be maintain was 5000/- calculated on quarterly basis,then how can the bank implement any increase on me.
  • edited June 2011
    I hv taken a home loan from AXis Bank two yrs back And have been paying my EMI regularly bt they have not provided me the list of documents received in Origianal and asking Rs. 250/- DD for acknowledgement.

They have been demanding Rs. 1099.00 as Pre- EMI but are not giving me information of Specific No. of days after which they have handed over the cheque to me. They didn't issue me the cheque and asking for interest of that period and every now & then pressurising me to pay the above mentioned amount through their collection deptt.

They have collected a cheque from me in month of Nov 2010 on saying that my EMI Cheque has bounced. But whn I inquired from my bank none of their cheque bounced and I had to pay the Stop Payment Charges for the same. I have a valid receipt for that.

They forced me to take insurance policy from their bank only at high primium.

They are charging int. on Rs. 10 Lac but the cheque they issued to me was of 9.5 Lac.

378/43 Golf Course Road
    Gurgaon-122001
  • ankursweet83ankursweet83 Junior Member
    edited June 2011
    Deposited my documents along with a cheque of Rs. 15000(same branch) on 6-june for opening an s/b acc. but without giving a valid reason no acc. has been opened(activated) till now.On raising this matter with the authority(Mr.Parvesh HDFC BANK Ambala Cantt Branch)
    i've been told that there is no delay on his part as he has received my documents just a few days back & most probably FROM COUNTER NO.13
    (where i deposited the documents) TOOK 3-4 DAYS TO REACH HIS COUNTER NO.8.
    It's really pathetic on his part to give such stupid answers.

On my repeated visits daily i've been told that my acc. will be activated by evening,3 such evening's(15th,16th,17th june) have already been passed
    "DO YOU THINK I SHOULD VISIT THE BANK DAILY TO GET MY ACC. ACTIVATED"?

When i asked for the time required to an s/b acc. to get activated Mr.Parvesh redirected me to Mr.Bansal where he handed me a pamphlet "which is supposed to contain the
    clause of "MAXIMUM TIME TAKEN BY A S/B ACC. TO GET ACTIVATED".He was least interested in helping me & he further redirected me to the "MAY I HELP YOU COUNTER" and handed me a pamphlet which has nothing to do with my query.

On the "may i help you/enquiry" counter the lady sitting was absolutely clueless about the time taken for an acc. to get activated and after struggling with the pamphlet which was handed over to me by Mr BANSAL she replied "no such guidelines have been prescribed by the bank"!What does it mean"Indefinite amount of time for the activation".

In a reputed setup like HDFC Bank didn't i've the right to know why is there so much delay in getting my acc. activated?
    Why is your staff so clueless about this activation process?The client redressing person(Mr.Parvesh) himself told me
    on 17-june that by this evening your acc. will get activated by "EVENING" but unfortunately by this time 7:00A.M.
    18 june i'm unable to access my acc. why is it so?How come a responsible person can give such baseless replies!

ALREADY 12 DAYS HAVE PASSED I WANT A PROMPT REPLY ON STATUS OF MY ACCOUNT

ANKUR KUMAR/SHAM SUNDER
    HDFC BANK AMBALA CANTT BRANCH

67,Amar Nagar ,Near Raja Park
    Ambala Cantt,Haryana-133001
    07696899519,9416010723,9257037569
  • chindhu1981chindhu1981 Junior Member
    edited June 2011

With due respect and humble submission I, Rajani George, holding saving Bank account in State bank of India branch Chakala, Andheri (E) Mumbai. My saving bank account no is 006710110006384.

On 07th April 2011 I tried to withdraw Rs. 5,000/- from the ATM of SBI Nariman Point. This amount debited from my account but I had not received. On 9th April, 2011 I went to my home branch and according to them I submit the request to credit the same to my account. After 2 weeks, one of BOI staff Chakala Branch mistaken me by given wrong instruction while I called to know the status of my application. He asked me to call 18004251112 to register my complaint. According to him I called up to this number and dial my account number as per computerized instructions. Then they generate a 12 digits number. After that I tried to withdraw some amount from ATM, then I recognized that the number he gave me was to block the Card. Therefore my ATM got blocked.

On 24.04.11 I have surrender my previous ATM and applied for new one along with net banking facility. Still not get the ATM card or net banking kit even after 2 months of application. Whenever I called to bank, concerned person in ATM dept (named something like Ritch) asking me to come directly to bank and submit the application again. It is not possible to visit daily to bank, or appoint someone to do so. In this period various times I had visited also. Plz take appropriate action and intimate the current position, as I am in need of that.

Why myself suffering problem where no any fault did by me. I am appealing to you finally since all my appeals till HO/OED/CSD level failed. Because many times HO/OED/CSD mailed to Chakala branch to respond/reply to customer under intimation to them.

If you cannot give any justice, Please confirm that by mail and I will give written request to disconnect the service. But as a citizen of India I am worried that our public sector organization just can’t provide service, killing our public sector organization and promote private players.

I am totally frustrated. Please take serious action against that person and kindly sort out my problem. Expecting justice atleast from you.

Thankin You

Rajani George
  • anil kumanil kum Junior Member
    Respected Sir / Madam,

I ( B.V.V.S Anil Kumar ) have applied for housing loan in Indian Bank ( Kalyan Nagar ) Branch Hyderabad. Today when we received the CIBIL report we found that there are 22 accounts on my name and the credit amount is almost 35 Lacs. I have never applied for that much of loan and i am not sure how is it showing on my name. I am really confused and worried because of that i am not able to apply for any loan,I am sure someone might be using my information and availing the loan.

Kindly look in to the issue as its very urgent matter for me.

Looking forward for your help.

Bhavani Anil Kumar
    Ph : 9642265220
  • kanth.glkanth.gl Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    I was a holder of one of your HSBC credit card since 2007.
    My October 2009 statement clearly shows an outstanding amount of Rs:2862.04/-ONLY.All this was annual charges only.Learning about such a high annual charge
    I had called up HSBC to kindly close my account immediately since I was relocating to Hyderabad.But due to some negligence apparently my account was not closed and on top of that the bank kept on charging annual charges and also late payment charges which currently amounts to Rs:33007.00/- This is a huge sum for anybody and especially if the card was absoltely UNUSED since the above mentioned period. If my card was not closed then Why was'nt I informed about my card bills during all these while? Why did HSBC wait for so many years? True I was'nt in Bangalore but I had clearly mentioned my native address while applying for this card.
    HSBC is making me feel like a helpless customer and like I am at the Bank's mercy.I strongly request HSBC to look into this matter.
    Earlier in the year 2009 in January,Due to the very high amount of annual charges I had requested HSBC to provide me with a waiver,request No:200220096970.
    The bank provided me with a slight waiver on my bills which reflected in the month of March 2009.
    My pending bill of Rs:33007.00 is a huge sum and I kindly HSBC to provide me some waiver for this.But they did't give any reversal.Finally I made the total 33007 to HSBC bank.Please can you do the needuful to get my money back.
  • anup kumar mohtaanup kumar mohta Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    I am Anup Kumar Mohta, having loan account (no 31712199325, sanctioned amount Rs 28,34,000, Naupada Branch, Thane(W)). I have got 2 complaints against SBI. One is regarding arbitrarily changing teaser rate of scheme into floating rate of interest and the second one is regarding forging the signed documents.
    Background:
    I got my home loan sanctioned under teaser rate scheme with a fixed rate of interest for initial 3 years, in the month of April,2011 which is also mentioned in their arrangement letter dated April 7, 2011 issued to me at the time of sanction & was sold to me like this.
    However I realized that I have been charged floating interest rate from the second month onwards. When I raised this issue with SBI, after a long follow up, they told me that my sanctioned loan is not fixed but a floating one and they even forged “arrangement letter held with them” by manually deleting the word ”fixed” without having cross signed by me.
    Currently, rate of interest charged on my loan account is 10.5% p.a. which should be 8.75% p.a. for the first year. The approximate excess interest charged is approx. Rs 7000 till date

Kindly help
    Anup Kumar Mohta
  • ss jakharss jakhar Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    i have an account in sbi, jhunjhunu (bank code-06098), account no 30927633143. On 10th july 2011 i try to withdrawl rs 25,000/- in one transaction (by atm card no 6220180609800100388) (atm machine id no s10a100026009 (sbbj)), transaction no 4004 dated 10th july 2011 but however i received only rs 15,000/- only and rs 25,000/- deducted from my above account.in this connection many complaints have been registered with sbi costomer care but my wrong deducted rs 10,000/- not yet received/credit till date.

In view of the above, may i request you to kindly look in to the matter and help me to get back my wrong deducted amount rs 10,000/-.

I shall be highly greatfull to you for your act of kindness.

• ABHINAIKABHINAIK Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    I HAVE AN A/C WITH SBI BARIPADA BEARING NO 1143680472, LASTLY I APPLIED A NANO CAR LOAN AT THE TIME OF BOOKING WITH rS 4000/- .I AM ELLIGABLE TO ALLOT A CAR, BUT BANK NOT SANCTIOIN MY LOAN WITH AUGUST 2009,AS PER COMPANY NORM MY ALLOTMENT WAS CANCELLED AND THE BANK SANCTION LOAN IN SEPTEMBER 2009. THE BANK ALREADY DEDUCTED 18 INSTALMENT AND TODAY IN FIND MY SB A/C DISPLY AS UNCLEARED AMOUNT RS 48963.31 NAD LIEN AMOUNT RS 50000.00

I REQUEST MORE THEN 100 TIMES TO THE BANK OFFICIAL REGULARLY, BUT THEY ARE NOT REPONSE ME NOR DICIDE MY CASE OR RETURN MY DEDUCTED AMOUNT TO ME,PLEASE LOOK MY CASE AS SUITABLE.

WITH THANKS

ABHIRAM NAIK
    SB A/C NO 1104360472 loan A/C 30842964941
  • RAVIN AGGARWALRAVIN AGGARWAL Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    sir
    i am associated as customer with indusind bank,feroze gandhi market,ludhiana from last 11-12 years and was running more than 12 family\group accounts previously but currently 4-5 accounts are still with them.thay have started debiting my accounts for non maintainence charges on monthly basis which was nil about 4-5 years ago : and that is without consent.in this context they have debited my accounts for more than rs.25000\ which are still held with them.previously they were returning the charges after some interval but now they started refuse and behave rudely .so i was compelled to shift my account to same other bank.i have also send 4-5 mails to banking authorities as well as branch head\regional head but they are not ready to listen.
    please help me to recover my charges.
    ravin aggarwal
    [FONT="](TO BE FILLED UP BY THE COMPLAINANT)[/FONT] [FONT="]

[/FONT]
    [FONT="]To:
    The Banking Ombudsman
    Place of BO’s office…Mumbai………………………..

Sub: Complaint against …Credit Card, Andheri .(Name of the bank’s branch) of
    ……ICICI BAnk Limited……(Name of the Bank)

Details of the complaint are as under:

Mumbai……………………

Pin Code 400 037
    Phone No/ Fax No. .…9869433869
    Email …… mahendra0804@gmail.com

3. Complaint against (Name and full address of the branch/bank) …

ICICI Bank Limited
    Trance Trade Centre, Near Floral Tech Plaza,
    Sipz, MIDC Andheri East, Mumbai……………………….

Pin Code …………………….
    Phone No. / Fax No. …

Henna Madam - Legel - 9594468750
    Settlement - Vaishali Madam / Mr. Lalit Mehta - 8097328957
    Mr. Mehul Patel - 9930061513

4. Particulars of Bank or Credit card Account (If any)
    …… Credit Card No. 4477464024616009………

From June 2004 To Nov. 2004 by phone to customer care,
    & in Nov. / Dec. 2004 & in Jan. 2005.
    SHEET A-4, A-5, B-2, C,

(b) Whether any reminder was sent by the complainant? YES/NO
    ( Please enclose a copy of the reminder )
    Yes, SHEET - C

6. Subject matter of the complaint (Please refer to Clause 8 of the Scheme)
    …… Bank enforced illegal Extra charges for no reason in 2004.
    Not responded. Now at Settlement, Bank does not agree to remove my name from CIBIL and Settles with "Settlement due to inability to pay the dues".…

7. Details of the complaint:
    (If space is not sufficient, please enclose separate sheet)
    … SHEET - F… ( Pl. See at the end of this form)

8. Whether any reply (Within a period of one month after the bank concerned received the representation) has been received from the bank? Yes/ No
    ( if yes, please enclose a copy of the reply )
    Yes, SHEET - B1, SHEET -G1, G2 Notices, SHEET - H,
    9. Nature of Relief sought from the Banking Ombudsman
    … I want Bank to agree with the mistake and settle it, Bank should "Remove" my name from CIBIL. Should use the words "mutual settlement by both Bank & Customer.
    ( Please enclose a copy of documentary proof, if any, in support of your claim )

10. Nature and extent of monetary loss, if any, claimed by the complainant by way of compensation (please refer to clauses 12 (5) & 12 (6) of the Scheme) Rs.…5,00,000/-…….

11. List of documents enclosed:
    (Please enclose a copy of all the documents )
    a)SHEETS - A1 to A5 - Statements Mar. to Nov. 2004 showing problem & communication details.
    b) SHEET - B1 Bk reply in Nov. 04. "B2" - Re-Representation 3/12/04
    c) SHEET - C Reminder 11/01/2005
    d) SHEET - D Threatening intimation to Bank
    e) SHEET - E Current settlement letter
    f) SHEET - F Detailed Complaint
    g) SHEET - G1, G2 Bank's LEGEL notices since feb. 2002.
    h) SHEET - G3, G4 Letters REFUSED and RETURNED by the Bank
    j) SHEET - J & K, Letters written to bank in Dec. 1010 & Jan. 2011

12. Declaration:
    (i) I/ We, the complainant/s herein declare that:
    a) the information furnished herein above is true and correct;
    and
    b) I/We have not concealed or misrepresented any fact stated in the above columns and in the documents submitted herewith.
    (ii) The complaint is filed before expiry of period of one year reckoned in accordance with the provisions of Clause 9(3)(a) and (b) of the Scheme.
    (iii) The subject matter of the present complaint has never been brought before the Office of the Banking Ombudsman by me/ us or by any of the parties concerned with the subject matter to the best of my/ our knowledge.
    (iv) The subject matter of the present complaint has not been decided by/pending with any forum/court/arbitrator.
    (v) I/We authorise the bank to disclose any such information/ documents furnished by us to the Banking Ombudsman and disclosure whereof in the opinion of the Banking Ombudsman is necessary and is required for redressal of our complaint.
    (vi) I/We have noted the contents of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006.

Yours faithfully,
    (Signature of Complainant)

Mahendra Bhandare
    SHEET - E.jpg
    NOMINATION – (If the complainant wants to nominate his representative to appear and make submissions on his behalf before the Banking Ombudsman or to the Office of the Banking Ombudsman, the following declaration should be submitted.)

I/We the above named complainant/s hereby nominate
    Shri/Smt………………………………………….. who is not an Advocate and whose address is
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    as my/our REPRESENTATIVE in all proceedings of this complaint and confirm that any statement, acceptance or rejection made by him/her shall be binding on me/us. He/She has signed below in my presence.

ACCEPTED

(Signature of Representative)
    (Signature of Complainant)
    Note: If submitted online, the complaint need not be signed.[/FONT][FONT="]
    [/FONT]

Mumbai 400037,
    The Manager,
    Credit Card-Relationship/Customer Care,
    ICICI BANK,
    (OR Whome so ever it may concern)

Sub:-1) Injustice from your Bank on your credit cards,
    2)Threatening calls from ICICI Bank,
    3)Threatening personally by your executives/ collection people at my door!

R/Sir,
    With the previous letters already I have braught it to your notice that EXTRA amounts have been charged many times for no reason on my card no.4477464024616009 & you are LOOTING THE CUSTOMERS. Since more than two years,I have sent many letters, talked much on your customer care number, but there is no positive response from you. I was told previously to pay all outstandings first & it can be thaught of. Duly I paid the amount before one and half year but still you are looting me. I have stopped using your card, because of threatening calls from you, I stopped using phone, BUT since a long time me and my family is threatened & harassed by your people / collecting agents, at my home.Few of them are 1) on Saturday before 2 months app., Mr. Deepak Pimpalkar (Manager Mr. Arvindkumar) used threatening language to my family, 2)Mr. (Manager Swapnil Gawde) also threatened me and my family on 9/7/05, 3)Mr. Ashok, mob. No. 9892669090 knocked the door and told that I was warned to remain present when MAHARAJ (Mr.Ashok) will come to me. Every time this was informed to respective Managers but they threatened me that this going to continew with me.
    You are requested to look seriuously into the matter.
    Forcefully giving the card, collecting extra amounts, givimg no reply to the querries, giving threatening also were still tolerated, BUT now threatening , harassing at my door/ family has become reguler practice & will never be tolerated. You people are creating useless nuisence to my life which I don’t permit. Because of this all I need to protect myself.
    Even I promise you not to pay your dues unless I get Justice & now your threatenings also cant make difference & your TORTURE also will not be tolerated.
    The things now depends upon your positive approach & action.

(M.S.BHANDARE)
    c.c. to:1) Wadala Police Stn.
    2) Newspapers – Times and Express,

13. July 2005

SHEET - F

" DETAILED COMPLAINT "

Banking Ombudsman

R / Sir, / Madam

I held ICICI Bank Credit card as their marketing representative came with form & I took at the end of 2002. ( ICICI credit card no. 4477464024616009). I used the card and paid back regularly. In between, I was in need of money and paid off the min. amount due. That time too, I paid in time. Due to banks mistake, bank did not put the cheque in time for clearing, and levied me the late payment charges, interest and cheque bounce charges, app. 5 to 6 times in a year. I brought it to their notice through customer care no.. But on many requests, many letters posted to them along with bank statements showing the balance in the account for clearing their cheque in time, they did not respond and kept mum. In between I tried to clear off the dues except the additional charges levied to me.

On many requests, letters, bank did not respond at all hence I stopped using the card & sent the card back to the bank in Nov-Dec 2004. During this period, the outstandings rose month by month and reached Rs. 24000.00 app.This was informed to customer care by phone and clearly told them ‘I won’t pay any amount till they settle the issue. Still, bank did not respond / correct their mistake. On the contrary, they started harassing and threatening me in many ways like abusing on phone using unparliamentary language, personally by their gunda's, agents to me and to my family members in my absence too. This also was brought to their notice, but the bank didn't respond to my phones and letters too. Some letters came back with remark "Refused". I chassed the matter for appr. two years and told them clearly that I will pay remaining charges only after you settle the dispute. Every time I called, initially they denied the fact and then only told that first I should pay the entire amount and then only they will think about the reversals.

The time passed by, I kept fighting. Bank continued to harass me on phone, threaten me on phone, by their agents and Gunda’s. Every time I called to their respective officer and informed about threatening, but they continued.

To stop threatening to my family members in my absence, many times I tried to settle the issue. From 2007, their phone calls and Gunda’s stopped coming. Statements also stopped from mid of 2007. They continued with sending me LEGEL NOTICES. Every time of their Notice, I talked to their officer mentioned in the notice, nobody agreed. Few times, they offered me the SETTLEMENT with ’10,000 Rs. / 15,000 Rs. and additional equivalent amount for them.

Notices continued to come. Every time I asked them to provide me the details of my transaction during the active transaction period of my card. All the way every officer denied and told that ‘It’s bank’s revenue generating information and cannot be provided with’.

Now since December 2010, I am receiving their notices. I contacted the person mentioned in the notice. He told that "I can meet him only if I am ready to pay the amount". I asked him to send the details of transaction and not the statement. He told that "it is a revenew generating information for the bank, and can not be shared with me". On insisting for the same, he gave me the customer care no. 28307777, and told that I should ask them to provide me the required information. On calling to the customer care, those people also told me that the information can not be shared!
    I clearly told them that, if I dont know for what I am paying, then why should I pay?
    Even they denied to registere my complaint, or forword my request for the information. After fighting for half an hour on phone, the fellow agreed to place my request and gave me a request no. I asked him to send the information by mail or by post. He denied for both and told, it only can be told verbally. When I asked him, what can I show to your officer on meeting him? The fellow told me to go to the officer and call him, he will dectate the information to the officer on phone. I told him that your officer may not disclose it to me, then the fellow showed his inability in the matter.
    This whole thing was again communicated to the officer mentioned in the notice, his officer replied and insisted on payment only Or else just refused to meet him.
    Again I posted one letter to the officer on 08/04/2011, which I received back with the remark "Left" on the letter.

During this period, again I received three more notices from their Advocate.
    On 8th or 9th September, I received a call from Henna Madam from their Legel deptt. She heard everything and diverted me to Mr. Lalit Mehta, but I could talk to Vaishali Madam and we talked for settlement and she offered Rs. 17,688/-. I agreed with and asked her a letter. Initially she told that it can only be issued at time of the final settlement against money in cash or in th form of draft. Later she agrreed to give me a copy of that letter.
    It is mentioned in the letter ‘I have offered them to pay the dues through settlement as I am unable to make complete payment on account of financial constraints”.
    I objected on this and requested them to change it. I told them to mention ‘it’s banks mistake and bank offers this closure amount, because Vaishali Madam promised me this settlement, and that’s why I am no asking any compansation. but later Mr. Lalit Mehta started shouting and using bad words like “Stupid”, Rubbish’, ‘illeterate’, he should see a person like me in the court only’, etc.

They are neither ready to accept their mistake, nor to compensate.
    The issue has started due to banks mistake, I am sufferig and in future also I will be defaulter in the list as they are not going to remove my name from list and will only show settlement.
    You are requested to help me sort out this issue and give me the Justice!

Thanking you.

Your’s

Mahendra Bhandare
    SHEET - G 1.jpg

SHEET - G 4.jpg

SHEET - J

From,
    Vidya M. Bhandare, 5/93, New Mb. P. T. Colony, Nadkarni Park, Wadala East, Mumbai – 400 037,
    Date : 09/12/2010 (Mob. 9869433869)
    Mr. CARMEN FERNANDES, Advocate,
    15/A, Veer Savarkar Marg,
    Haji Sultan Chawl, Room No. 1 & 2,
    Mumbai 400016.

Ref:- Your letter 1) DLNCHARD/ 158650/ 2145/ 4477XXXXXX6009 dt. 19.2.2010
    2) DLNCHARD/ 54622/ 5735/ 4477XXXXXX6009 dt. 24.11.2010

1. You have mentioned as reminder/ Unpaid outstanding dues of Rs. 36530/- to the ICICI credit card no. 4477464024616009.
    2. You mentioned your client address as ICICI Bk., Trance Trade Center, MIDC, Andheri East, M’bai 93, and previously, as 248, RPG Tower, Andheri Kurla Rd., JB Nagar, Andheri E. M’bai 59.
    You put direct blames on me. Through your letter, you are making direct false allegations and you want to prove from your side only. I have few queries on it – serially as in your notice!
    (you and your ICICI Bk. - referred as “you” here)
    1) A card member is liable to pay for utilization only? OR entire amount, levied due to your ignorance also?
    2) I have cleared off the dues time to time. You please refer the track record on my card & also send a copy to me!
    3) I followed you for more than a year for false charges levied to me. You denied to agree with. I have sent letters to you, which I have received back opened, with remark “REJECTED”. After that you started - abusing and threatening me on telephone, sending your GUNDAs at home, using very harsh, abusing and unparliamentary language before my family members. I have written letters to you, handed over to your GUNDAs. (and copy submitted to the police station.)
    4) I have not received any intimation/ statement since last 5 years. Which statement you are talking about? I am astonished to receive your “Demand Notice”.
    5)Your property has been sent to you cut into two parts before 6 years. The card is not misused by any means. You are putting your defaults on me. You should be punished for levying unnecessary charges, you are legally enriched yourself by harassing the customer by putting false charges on us for your mistake. You have committed an offense by not responding to phone calls, requests & letters sent to you and by continuing harassment to me.
    You should be punished for continuous harassment, mental torture, physical torture to me and my family members by abusing, threatening and using unparliamentary language by your GUNDAs.
    You should be punished for harassing me for such a longer period of 6-7 years, forcing me to pay the money, which I have not utilized. You have committed ‘breach of trust‘ by superimposing onto the customers to pay for nothing, looting your customers by threat & abusing them.
    This lead me to loose my patience, my peace of mind, you have disturbed my “family health”.
    I am not a gross defaulter, the newspapers, the channels, have spoken clearly and regulatory authorities also know the ICICI Bk. workings & looting to the credit card holders etc. since many years.
    6) The card has been sent to you before 5 years, no question arises for the monthly statement! If you yourself are generating the statements & showing outstanding in it, then you are definitely “manipulating” it! The unnecessary charges, then interest- over –interest –over –interest –over –interest –over –interest –over –interest – for the years is your mistake! Before you initiate any criminal action, I would like to initiate to the action against you for (1) Superimposing false charges on me, (2) forcing me to pay for which I have not utilized, (3) threatening me on phone, (4) threatening me physically, (5) threatening my family members in my absence, (6) using unparliamentary language to me on phone, (7) using unparliamentary language to my family members in my absence, (8) threatening me by your illegal “Demand Notice”, (9) utilizing LAW wrongfully to collect money from customers by pressurizing them.
    7) Before you hot list my name, I would request you to check with all other institutions, I am already using the credit cards for last 12-13 years without any complaint and default! You have no right to publish my photo in the newspaper OR else – you will be charged one more offense “creating rumors” against me!
    Every thing I said is true and I have legal proofs with me! I can prove the charges on you! For which you need to pay me compensation!
    8) What do you mean? You forcibly collect the money in good faith?
    Having so many complaints about your Gundas, harassment by your people, abusing, threatening has created a reputation? Goodwill?
    YOU AT ALL THE TIMES ACTED by harassing customers, abusing them, threatening them & their families, sending false notices AND still you don’t have any prejudice?
    Still I say you have put illegal charges on me, which you refused to revert. After that on fighting with you for a year or two, I have paid the dues and tried to conclude the card. & sent the card back to you! The dispute of false dues you put on me, created this FIGHT, Fight For Human Right – and you kept putting interest- over –interest –over –interest –over –interest –over –interest –over –interest and ‘no payment’ charges on me! More over last 5 years, I have not received any statement!
    Still if you insist and enforce on me to pay the amount, I request you to send me the “Last One year details of transactions” on my card during the utilization period, along with the details of communication with your customer care regarding the issue. I have preserved my itemized phone bills and can demand them fro voice records also!
    As you referred, I contacted to Mr. Rinku Raj Dutta on 09/12/2010. He was busy & called me on 10/12/2010 at app. 2.45PM. He also denied & showed his inability to provide me the details of communication & transactions I had with you for last one year of card utilization. (You can charge customers for nothing & you cant provide the details of transactions? - GREAT!) He gave me the number for customer care 28307777 to get the details!He also offered me “out of court settlement”amount of Rs. 24000/-.
    He also told, If I agree to pay, I can meet him or else, no point in meeting him? He simply denied to show me the details with him! He told that he is not supposed to show it? Because it is REVENUE GENERATING information?
    Your legal department had offered me the settlement at Rs. 14000/-, previous settlement officer offered 18000/-?
    ON CONTACTING to your customer care (after many efforts) I could talk to Mr. Shivraj on 06/01/2011, he transferred the call to Collection department, but the line disconnected. Called again & Mr. Jai Rahi transferred the call to Mr.Viki Jaisinghani. He also told, that he is unable to provide the details by e-mail or letter. He only can dictate on phone, after a weeks time of request, without any Complaints Or any Request no. After insisting a lot, he gave a reference no. 163104692.
    Asked him, what can I produce to your officer, he told to go to him personally and call customer care no, and he will dictate the same to the officer!
    I request you to give me the justice, before your harassment makes me to go to the Consumer Court, Credit Card Society, RBI Regulatory authority for justice. I am fighting for RIGHT, & may ask you for compensation against harassment.

M. S. Bhandare
    cc – Mr. Rinku Raj Dutta, + 2

SHEET - K

From,
    Mahendra Bhandare, 5/93, New Mb. P. T. Colony, Nadkarni Park, Wadala East, Mumbai – 400 037,
    Date : 21/03/2011 (Mob. 9869433869)
    Mr. Ibu Sam, Customer Service Executive,
    ICICI Bank Ltd, 248, Andheri Kurla Road,
    JB Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059.

( Through Mr. Rinku Raj Dutta )

Sub:- ICICI credit card no. 4477464024616009.
    Ref:- Your letter 1) Your letter no. 022611/5772365 dtd. 09th March 2011.

At last, after Seven Years, you could find some time to reply my letter dtd. 09/12/2010.
    I replied to your notice dtd. 24/11/2010 & not dtd. 26/02/2011.
    I would like to bring your attention to the points you replied.
    I). You have not answer any of my queries mentioned in my letter. PLEASE READ MY PREVIOUS LETTER CAREFULLY and then answer it.
    II) Again, you tried to impose your “Dadagiri” in soft words through your reply.
    Pl. read serially as you replied in your letter.
    1) Pl. read my query- It is unanswered!
    “A card member is liable to pay for utilization only? OR entire amount, you illegally enforced on the customers due to your mistake Or ignorance? That you don't agree with?

2) I asked You to refer my track record & also send a copy to me!
    You answered as “You understand that, all the terms and conditions were explained to me? Who was that? Which clause of your condition mentions “Any of the charges true/false/legal/illegal” levied by the bank are to be collected from the customer?

3) I mentioned – I chessed you for more than a year for false charges levied to me, sent many letters to you, which you never replied for! I have you checked my queries pending from the year 2003-2004? Have you checked why the payment was not made & from which date? Pl. check this and intimate me!.
    4) I still mention, I have not received any statement since 2005!

5)I told, Your card has been sent to you before 6 years & was also intimated to 24 hr. customer care. YOU say “in the event of non-receipt of statement, card member is under obligation to pay”? You mean to say “Since 2005, your courier agency & post is not delivering me the statements? Then how can your letter and notices come to me?
    I tried for two years i.e. 2004 & 2005 with your customer care to withdraw illegal charges levied to me wrote many letters, was of no use in front of your LOOTING intention!

6) I told “You are manipulating the account & levying me unnecessary charges, then interest- over –interest –over –interest –over –interest –over –interest –over –interest – for the years! You are forcing me, for which I have not utilized, threatening me on phone, threatening me physically, threatening my family members in my absence, using unparliamentary language to my family members in my absence, threatening me by illegal “Demand Notice”.
    Which guideline from RBI mentions to collect the money on account of banks' mistake/ false charges/ interest-over-interest-over-interest from the card user - that too – FORCEFULLY? Pl. reply.
    7) Thanks! Once you mentioned – since 2003! Your officials/representatives are adequately sensitised/ trained to follow the code of conduct?
    Dear Sir, I sent you many letters & made hundreds of phone calls in the matter during 2004-2005! Even a copy of letter I sent to you in July 2005 (not answered yet) has been attached to my previous letter. Sending now also!
    After five and half (5 ½) years, you reply & mention that your people are sensitised? Your LADIES staff too, had used abusive & unparliamentary language like “fucking me” on phone? ( I can provide you the name, date & time) Is this your training? That too in 2005? ICICI was world famous for threatening!
    Copies of the letters against your harassments were given to the police station also.
    In the letter I sent you in July 2005, I have mentioned the names & phone nos./mobile nos. of your staff/agents, who are they? Not your people? Shall I investigate? Having so many complaints about your Gundas, harassment by your people, abusing, threatening has created a record!

8) You mention, statement for 23/02/2011 shows outstanding of Rs. 36,530.33,?
    I asked you to send me the details of transactions made & charges levied on me during the transaction period i.e. for the year 2003-2004! Your card was sent back in 2005 itself–before 6 years!

I REPEAT

I am asking you to send me the details of transactions during the utilisation period i.e. for the year 2003-2004 & not any statement! I am ready to pay your charges for these details!
    You again ask me to call Mr. Rinku Raj Dutta! I replied in my letter that “He told me – I can meet him only if I am ready to pay – else – no point in meeting him”! He also denied & showed his inability to provide me the details of transactions I had with you for last one year of card utilization.- Again FORCEABLY COLLECTION?
    You are harassing me since last 7 (seven) years & I am fighting for justice!

M. S. Bhandare

( Before I could post this letter to you, I received one more threatening notice from you with the photocopy of newspapers cuttings of forcefully collection from salaries!)

C.C. to : 1.C.C.U. Association
    2. Consumer Court
    3. RBI

Jeevan Bharti Building, Tower No.1,
    7th Floor, 124, Cannought circus
    Delhi-110001

Subject:-Complaint against Federal Bank, Cheranellur Branch,kerala

Several letters and mails were send to the bank authorities, but sorry to inform you there is no reply.gist of letter last send is given below-
    Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 10:29 AM
    To: clr@federalbank.co.in
    Subject: Br.Cheranalloor- FHS12957300011498

Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 10:26 AM
    To: FEDERAL BANK CHERANALLOOR
    Subject: RE: Br.Cheranalloor- FHS12957300011498

I am expecting a reply to the following mail .I have also not received your letter 06/04/2009 inspite of various mails before & after this date as you mentioned.

Biju
    Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 4:21 PM
    To: planning@federalbank.co.in
    Subject: Big apple project approved by your cheranallur branch.

Re:Housing loan account with your cheranellor branch(no.12957300011498)

This has referance to my telephonic conversation regarding the big apple project today. I have been sending various mails to your branch office, cheranellor and also to your retail banking dept. But i am sorry to inform you that i have not recieved a reply. Once again i request you to give a proper reply on the following points.
    1) Total loan disbursed to the builders .
    2) What is the current status of the project.
    3) What is the rate of interest charged so far.
    4) Total amount repaid (principal + interest).
    5) Current EMI.
    6) Steps taken for completion of this project.

One of the reason for booking this project was the approval given by your Bank and the reputation of your bank in public. But i am sorry to inform you that none of the disbursement made to the builders were not informed to me.When the second disburse was made without my consent I personaly visited and informed your then Asst Manager Mr.paul not to make any disbursements without my consent. However later i came to know that another disbursement was made to the builders. Based on this incident I have send a mail to your retail banking dept on 1/04/2009 regarding this incident and i have recieved a reply from Mr. Chandramohan,Asst Manager,dated 6/04/2009 that they have advised Cheranellur branch not to make any further disbursement without my consent.
    However in the said letter it is mentioned that "presently the partion work of the flat is over". Next day when i visited the the site i was surprised to see that the partition work of my flat is not over. After that i have requested your Cheranallor branch manager for a joint inspection ,which never happend. Till date the partition work of my flat is not over. I hope from this entire episode it is understood that your bank has favoured the builders rather than protecting the interest of your customers. Later i came to know that some of your officers who worked at your cheranallor office,during that period owns a flat at this project.

I have already repaid more than 3 lacs.Till date i was not informed the EMI payment inspite of my repeated reminders. since i am legaly procceding against the builders, I request you to give necessary instruction to your bank for calculating the EMI and also waive the interest for the disbursements made without my consent. Since I am a sportsman of international reputation and many media persons are calling regarding the Big Apple issue, i request you for an early settlement as one of your customer.

Yours truly

P.Biju

I am not able to understand what should I do against the bank. I m helpless.

It is, therefore, requested kindly do the needful against this non responsiveness
    Yours faithfully
    p.Biju (p.biju123@gmail.com)
  • edited October 2011
    Complaint against kotak mahindra bank for demandind prepayment charges for floating rate home loan
    we had taken home loan from kotak mahindra bank before 4 year for rs.57 lacs. My a/c no.hf 193777
    now only rs.1050000/= loan pending in my a/c . After rbi issued guidelines i had done 4 times e mail & also talk with there customer care dept. For prepayment but all time they are asking for prepayment charges
    please reply me when theywill impliment rbi guideline
    if rbi is regulatory authority of all bank in india then why bank are not implimenting rbi guidelines after 45 days also
  • Kotak SupportKotak Support Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    please reply me when theywill impliment rbi guideline

We wish to inform that as per the recent Press release issued by the Reserve Bank of India dated 6th September 2011, in which they have mentioned that Banks must not recover pre-payment charges in floating rate loans, we wish to clarify that this point was one of the recommendations made at the Annual Conference of Banking Ombudsmen held in the Reserve Bank of India, at Mumbai on September 5, 2011. We wish to confirm, that this point is not an instruction or directive by the Reserve Bank of India to Banks.

Our team is looking into your concerns and will call you at the earliest on your registered number. In the meanwhile, if you wish to contact us, you can directly write to us at solutions.loans@kotak.com.

Regards, Kotak Support Team
    My name is Edgar K BInan
    Mobile number is 9089392705
    Address-Shillong, Meghalaya
    HDFC bank account - 01571050059330

On October 2011 in the first week I applied for a Loan ehancement for Rs. 65000 from HDFC bank. I am from Shillong, Meghalays. As I have earlier got a loan from HDFC bank and my EMI has been cut for 10 months now. I need a second loan and it took so long that I called up the Bank customer support in Gauhati and they informed me that my loan application has been rejected, with out any reason or whatsoever so I am writing to you why it has been rejected from the bank. All my payments we made from the bank. My salary is also deposited in my HDFC account and I have a Salary account of the same.

PLease can you claruify me why is this and what is the reason. None of your bank people called up. This is bad show from the Banks part.
    Can you check my details above and clarify me.