Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman

Comments

• edited February 2011
    HAVE NEVER HARASSED BY ANY CREDIT CARD EXCEPT BY SBI. FOR LAST SIX MONTHS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CLOSE THE CARD. Firstly as soon my application was received the bank had said they are in the process of closing the same and the balace to pay is Rs 1500/-(approx). Afterwards there silence. Next time card statement qith enhaced balance came which I feared would happen as I know that even if I pay entire amount they will just keep on charging me something every month. So I requested for closure letter freezing the final amount payable. The bak has now raised the balance to Rs 4232/- as on date. Yesterday I sent a cheque for Rs 3000/- as full and final settlement ( as informed by bank), but the bank refused to take it saying the entire amount of Rs 4232 is payable.
    At one point of time in JAn 2011 my bal was just 564/- which was rised to 1500/0 when the closing was claimed to be in progress. Now 1500.00 was increased to 3000/- and finally they want all the balance to be paid by me. I am sure when this amount is paid they have fresh balance waiting for me. This will go on and on.
    I want to get away from this torture. Any forum may kindly help me get away from the clutches of SBI credit card. I shall be gratefu
  • edited February 2011
    I am G.Sheela Swarupa Rani. I worked for sometime in Libyan University. I transferred 10,000 USD from Goumhouria bank, Misurata, Libya to my account no.10103268717 in SBI in S.V.U. Campus, Tirupati in the month of July 2010. After coming to India on 8 August, I found out that the amount was not credited to my account. After verifying in the bank, I came to know that I mentioned IFSC instead of Swift code. The same I informed to the Libyan bank through my collegues and they informed the bank people and the bank people said they informed the bank in India to amend the code. I waited for sometime, but there was no sign of money. When again I informed the bank people in Libya, they started chasing it, and they even sent me the letters and other details with regard to it. They say, the money is hanging in India only. I have been enquiring the bank people here, but they could not do anything. on 7 of Feb, I posted a letter requesting them(SBI, Tirupati) to find out what happened to money, enclosing all the details I received from Libya. I have waited for 7 long months. As this is the first time I have ever sent money in this mode, I am really in a big confusion no knowing what to do next. Adding to this, with the situations in Libya, I am not able to contact any one there. Hence, I request you sir, please looking into the matter and do the needful. Thanking you, Yours sincerely Guntapudi Sheela Swarupa Rani
  • edited March 2011
    I am Guntapudi Sheela Swarupa Rani. I have an account in SBI, S.V.U. Campus, Tirupati. Last year, when I was in Libya, I transferred 10,000 usd to be credited to my account No.10103268717 in the above said bank in the month of July 2010. The very next week I came to India and found out that the amount was not credited to my account. After I was told that I need to mention the Swift code but not the IFSC, I again informed this to the Goumhouria Bank in Libya and they said they sent the message to change the code. Even after that, I didnt receive the amount. I have been requesting the SBI to help me in this regard. They couldnt do anything. On 7 of Feb. I wrote a letter enclosing all the details I received from Libya and sent it to the SBI, Tirupati and SBI , Main Branch, Tirupati and SBIndustrial Finance Bank, Andheri Branch, Mubai. Libyan bank says, the amount is hanging in India and the SBI seems to be ineffective with regard to trancing the amount even after producing the details. I have been pursuing both the banks for the past 7 months. I am in a complete choas. Hope you would help me.
    Customer Name : Mr . SANDEEP GUPTA
    CIF No : 388759691
    Bank : Indian Bank, Harbour, Chennai
    Ticket No : 19 registered on 2.3.2011 through phone banking of Indian Bank but no response received.

On 1.3.2011, I attempted to withdraw Rs 10,000 from State Bank of Hyderabad ATM at Shollinganallur but the transaction failed with a status slip stating “sorry unable to process the payment”. No cash was received. I was surprised to see that my account has been debited by Rs 10,000/=

Request you to instruct the bank to refund the amount back to my account at the earliest. Despite my repeated complaints on the phone banking number, I am yet to get any assurance on this.

Sandeep Gupta
    9500017513.
  • edited March 2011
    Respected sir , ihad a credit card of axis bank since2007 no:- 4718-6100-0022-6143 in the name of amit goel. Sir i had cleared all my dues with the bank. Now i want to cancell my credit card for which i had called the bank's customer care so many times but they told me that my date of birth is not matching with their records.
    Ihd send my pan card copy through mail and through fax too as on 28th feb.2011 but they still not rectifying my data in their records. I am to tally harassaed by bank officials as i had done all the formalities as per their instructions, but to no any positive reply yet.
  • edited March 2011
    in november month 2010 i had received my credit card statement which rs 1556 dt. 26 oct 2010 was reflect. That amount was not spent by me. I submitted my complaint in icici bank customer care telephonic which no is sr161044078 dt 16 dec 2010 and written complaint send through fax no 022-66466683 but still the bank send me outstanding amount statement against this amount.
    This is not the first time the bank sent me dispute transaction amount statement earlier in november 2007 the bank sent me five dispute transaction rs 15278 statement. At that time when i submitted my complaint in icici bank they told me either you deposited all amount otherwise the bank declared me defaulter and send my detail in defaulter banking list.
    Please look this meter and solve my problem.
    SIr,

We have not received any confirmation of recipt of our complaints against SBI on 20.01.2011 & 27.01.2011 till date. We have also not received any reply regarding action and status. Please look into it. We were told on phone 27.01.2011 that we will receive soon the receiving no. for further correspondence. But we have not received any no. or any intimation after so many reminders.

For Satnam Agri Products Ltd.
    Mandip Singh
    MD
  • edited March 2011
    This is with the reference to my ICICI credit card no 4477 4605 9542 0003 Visa.

I have not used this card since late 2003. Also I have not received the bill however person reached me from ICICI bank and said I have outstanding on. I paid immd with cash bearing receipt number 1993191 dated 03.12.2004

After 4 year I got call again saying that I have outstanding on same card – I gave the reference of payment I made. I also requested to send me revised bill to see where from the payment is pending.

To my surprise again bank people called me asking to pay outstanding in 2011. Also they have not sent any bill for my knowledge.

Not sending the bill to me and keep calling every year by increasing the hefty charges is sign of wrong intention by the relevant authority.
  • edited March 2011
    I,the under signed, Sri Promol Sarkar have availed a home loan from your SBI,Pandua ADB(4646), at Pandua,Hooghly,WB vide account no. 30227470760. Would like to bring your kind attention as follows-

That I have availed a home loan of Rs.400, 000/- from your Branch vide sanction letter no.nil dated 17.08.2007 for purchase of residential house at Naximoholla, Pandua. Hooghly. As per sanction terms and conditions mentioned in the sanctioned letter the said loan will be repaid within 20 years with an EMI of Rs.4196/-, and the repayment would commence 2 months after competition of the construction of the house or after 18 months from the first disbursement whichever will be earlier. The first disbursement has been done on 20.08.2007 of Rs.360,000/- to my SB account (No. 30216679471) and rest amount i.e. Rs.40,000/- has been deducted from my loan account for processing fees & bank charges. The concerned Bank official had informed me that my EMI will start from the next month i.e. September`2007 and EMI will have to be deposited in my SB account, the said amount will be credited to my loan account as EMI of my loan a/c through our SI(standing instruction) system and that purpose the necessary document has been obtained.

As per the instruction of the Bank official I had deposited the EMI amount to my SB account No 30216679471 from the next month i.e September’2007.After few months It has come to my notice that the EMI has not been credited in my loan a/c .Then I had a talk with the dealing Bank officials regarding the captioned problem and it has been told that the problem will be resolved at our end very soon. But Unfortunately the same problem persist pertaining to my loan a/c. After repeated reminder the EMI has been deducted from my SB a/c w.e.f . 04.06.2008 and hence the outstanding of my loan has exceeded the sanction limit to the tune of Rs.4,38,000.00. Although I have been depositing the EMI amount in Savings account on regular monthly basis for the purpose of loan installments, the same has happened as the Standing Instruction has not been created in proper time by the Dealing Bank Official.

Contd…

In this circumstances , My loan O/s is Rs.4,14,085.00 as on 16.02.2011 while I have deposited all the EMI as per instruction by the Bank official to my SB A/c but only Rs.1,30,076.00 has been credited to my loan account.

If the EMI has been deducting as per schedule i.e. from the month of Sept-2007 then my o/s of loan would be Rs.3,23,000.00(approx) while my present o/s of loan is Rs.4,14,000.00 due to non- creation of SI I have to incur loss an amount of Rs.91,000.00 which has been done at your end , hence I am demanding Rs.91,000.00 from your bank.

So, Sir kindly look into the matter at your earliest and do the needful so that the said loss has been compensated at your end by crediting the same amount to my loan a/c or waiver of the same amount from the present o/s balance and make obliged.

Awaiting for your kind response.
  • edited March 2011
    This is regarding a case of harassment by HDFC bank credit card division of Surat (Gujarat) location. I am having a HDFC bank credit card No 5176351002910838, few days back a person called me and said that he is a police inspector of crime branch delhi and started abusing for due payments on my this HDFC credit card. When I inquired about my dues amount from him, he had no idea or knowledge on the same. I assured him to clear my dues before March-11 closing. But he didn’t took my words seriously and started giving me further abuses and his language was very demeaning and insulting. I am very afraid and immediately went to the nearest branch of HDFC and met with collection manager there, Mr Upendra Tiwari who adviced me to call Mr Neelesh Sompura regarding this matter. I called him and settled my dues of the account in Rs 20000 and agreed to pay the same amount before 31st of march 2011. Every this was settled amicably between us but on 22nd March my mother received the same call on our residence land line no 0755-2556689, where the caller introduced himself as the DSP of crime branch and started abusing my mother like a goon and used filthy language.
    My mother is 65 years old ailing lady, she is very petrified and depressed after this call and in a utter shock and doctors have advised her to hospitalized to get her out of this shock. After that I inquired about the person who gave a call to my mother and am shocked to know that Mr. Neelesh Sompura( Mobile No. 09879777713) with whom I met and settled my dues has appointed a collection agency by the name M/s Aneri services to collect the dues from the customers.The owner of this firm is Mr Piyush Patel (Mobile No. 9825026888). Than I called up Mr piyush patel and tried to trace the person who called up at my home and who also called up one of my family friends Mr. Rilesh Mathur and used the same abusing and fitlthy language with him, he told me that he is giving my case to another collection agency on pety contract M/s D.P.C. services in Gurgaon –Haryana. The owner of D.P.C. services is Mr Vijay (Mobile No. 09654445334), who has a team of callection executives who use coin box phone or public STD /PCO booths to make such calls so that they can't be called back or traced. whatever I have learnt and understand the regulatory body RBI doesn't allow/support such tactics and its unlawful. I have also learnt that the collection agency D.P.C. is not an authorized agency in HDFC system. I request honorable RBI to seriously look into this matter on this request and help me get rid of such trauma which my family, my friend and myself are suffering.

Any other additional information if required to redress this can be furnished to the honorable office bearer of RBI.
    Looking forward for an immediate redressal to this matter.

Best Regards,

La Gajjar chamber,
    Ashram Road,
    Ahmedabad. 380 009.

SUB:-ILLIGAL CHARGES TO THE SAVING
    ACCOUNT HOLDER OF HDFC BANK.
    IN SURAT. NAMELY AS BELOW.

(1). Firozahmed G. Waghbakriwala. A/C No. 02511000039572.

(2). Salmabanu Firozahmed Waghbakriwala. A/C No. 02511000038578.

(3). Faiz Ahmed. F. Waghbakriwala. A/C No:- 02511000042443.

(4). Shaheen Faiz Ahmed. Waghbakriwala. A/C No:- 02511000042704.

(5). Zahirahmed Firozahmed Waghbakriwala. A/C No:-02511000042391.

(6). Hajrabanu Zahirahmed Waghbakriwala. A/C No:-02511000042384.

(7). Mohammad Imran MohammadShafi Patel. A/C No:- 02511000094881.

(8). Farhanabanu Mohammad Imran Patel. A/C No:- 02511000073674.

(9). Waghbakriwala Mohammad Juned. F. A/C No:-02511000102298.

(10). So Many other over family Accounts. Address of all as above.
    so many accounts in HDFC BANK, RIVA BRANCH. RING ROAD, SURAT. But unfortunately, as we are not enjoying any credit facilities from this bank, hence, we don’t have any credit in this bank .and every now and then. We are charged RS. 750

We are having /- + RS. 75/- Service tax. I.E. total RS. 825/- which is not variable, by lower class & lower middle class of the society. Hence it is illegal

IDBI BANK is giving ad. On CNBC T.V. all most every hours that they are not charging any amount to maintain the minimum balance. I.E. allowing “ZERO,(O)” balance without any charge and thus so many other banks are also allowing “ZERO” balance A/C. then why HDFC BANK previously forcing us to maintain RS. 5000/- in savings account and RS 10000/- in current Account.. Which we were maintaining since long but all of a sudden without informing they had started deducting, RS. 825/- in every statement which is against the banking act. It is our belief. So please inform HDFC BANK in take the action against the bank and oblige.

THANKING YOU,

C/O RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
    FORT GLACIS
    CHENNAI - 600 001

Sub : Delayed credit of ATM Unsuccessful Transactions by Indian Overseas Bank

I am having Pension A/c With IOB Shenkottah Branch, Tirunelveli District. My account number is 139401000007384. On 21.01.2011 i tried to withdraw Rs 10000/- from my account through Debit card. Cash was not delivered by the ATM but my account had been debited to the same extent. I sent a letter dated 24.01.2011 and the same was received by the bank on 27.01.2011. But till 23.03.2011 the bank has not recredited/refunded the money. At last on 24.03.2011 it was cleared by the bank. As i suffered a lot during this 2months period, kindly punish the bank by ordering to pay penalty for the delayed period.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Boothalingam c
  • edited March 2011

I hold the credit card from HDFC bank (card no: 5176 5210 0915 2317). The background of the card is that it was issued 4 years back as complimentary benefit for holding the HDFC savings account after a lot of persuasion to me. My payment history till Jan 2011 is good and fair. But, HDFC is now charging more interest without notification. I now want partial settlement with the bank for a fair and realistic amount. But, instead, they are threatening and their executives are using foul language with me.

Please look into this and guide.
    TO
    SHRI GOPALAKRISHNAN
    C/O RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
    FORT GLACIS
    CHENNAI - 600 001

Sub : ATM Unsuccessful Transactions by Oriental Bank Of Commerce

I, Manish Sharma, is having a saving account With Corporation Bank Paschim Vihar Branch. My account number is 15596. On 15.01.2011 i tried to withdraw Rs 10000/- from my account through Debit card at OBC ATM at Paschim Vihar. Cash was not delivered by the ATM but my account had been debited to the same extent. I sent a letter three to four times at Corporation Bank but no response has been given by them . But till 28.03.2011 the bank has not recredited/refunded the money. As i suffered a lot during this 2months period, kindly punish the bank by ordering them to pay the amount and to pay penalty for the delayed period.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Manish Sharma
  • HDFC BankHDFC Bank Senior Member
    edited March 2011

Looking forward for an immediate redressal to this matter.

Best Regards,

Shivam Shrivastava

Dear Mr Shrivastava,

At the outset, we would like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your credit card number, for the security of your account. We are looking into the matter and we have responded to your registered email id on March 28, 2011 with reference id TTU00289925032011.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank
    Sub: Unauthorized Withdrawal

My self Brijesh Kumar Rana resident of Village Patt (Thathru) VPO Chobin District Kangra Himachal Pradesh holding a Saving Account No 00000031453755615 with your reputed bank viz State Bank of India Baijnath chobin chowk Kangra Himachal Pradesh
    On 2nd February 2011 withdrawal of INR 10,000/- had taken place but actually it was never seeked or tried and I came to know about this on 9th February 2011 when actually I made withdrawal
    On enquiring about this mal transaction I came to know that it was from ATM code s1cw3488 Bank ICICI location Chowk Hussainpura Amritsar vide transaction No 7160 While complaining to ICICI bank officials they replied that Brijesh Kumar Rana being the customer of State Bank of India so ICICI bank can’t take any action on this very complaint so you should contact with your SBI branch only for any assissstance
    After that I launched a Complaint at your Customer Care on 10th February 2011 vide Complaint No AT42921033384 and I received a message from SBI Customer Care that You should contact your branch and moreover while contacting the concerned branch I was told to wait for another 7-10 days and as on toady 7th March 2011 the reply is same that wait for another 5-7 days.
    After a more than a two month they r replying that we can't help in this matter tell me what to do .

Sir I am salaried person and amount of INR 10,000/- means a lot to me so please look into the matter and arrange to credit the amount in the concerned SBI Account

THANKS®REGARDS
    BRIJESH KUMAR RANA
    brijeshrana@ymail.com
  • edited March 2011

When I appiled for a personal loan I got the information that my name is reflected in civil due to outstanding of credit card of Axis Bank my Credit Card No. 4718 6300 0093 8216. I called in their collection department, talk to Mr. Abheejeet Jadhav (Assistant Manager) of Collection Department of Axis Bank (Mumbai- Contact No. 64551064). He told that their is a outstanding of last 2 & half years & now they can't provide me the details & they can't mail me also. . My o/s is around 32,970/- & if I want NOC I have to pay the cash. He send me the text mail. He also told that if I want NOC urgenty I have to pay cash. then l will get NOC from the bank within 3 days. So, I paid the outstanding amount of Rs. 32,970/- in cash on 18.03.11. On monday (21.03.11) morning I asked about the NOC to Mr. Abheejeet, he told that he will reply me after 3.00 pm. Same day I called to him many times, but he is not their. From tuesday dt. 22.03.11 i am giving a call to him (15-20 calls in a day) on his mobile or on his landline number but he is not picking up my phone.I talk to Mr. Rahul (Contact No. 64551063) , Mr. Vijit but I did get any reply from their dept. . They told that they are not aware & I have to contact to Mr. Abheejeet only. I asked them about Head Office Number of Axis Bank (Credit Card Dept) but they didn't provide the same. Finally I called in Just Dial & I got the telebanking numberof Axis bank i.e.18002335577. I called their I was shoked when i got the information that bank is not giving any NOC, & the amount which I paid is more of Rs. 5289.57.

But in civil the amount is showing of around 8,900/- only & my account is write up on sep 2009. I mail the same in customer service of Axis Bank on 18.03.2011 & mail again on 28.03.2011 for the feedback but still I didn't get any reply

Please help what should I do now.

Trupti Adanwale
    A/303, Shreeji Vihar,
    Viva Jangid Compound, Manvel Pada,
    Opp. Samrat Empire, Virar (East),
    Dist. Thane 401 303
    Contact Mobile No.- 9819123564
    Email ID-anuja.trupti@gmail.com
    hello sir,

I am very sorry to convey you that i have an account in Axis bank,cuttack branch,orissa and i have submitted a PDC of my account dated 29-03-2011 of amount INR 2755.00 to HDFC LTD regarding Home Loan,but due to some inconvenience i wanted to stop the payment to HDFC LTD so i tried stop cheque payment but it could not be possible as it was already transacted on 26-03-2011. i am not able to understand how a PDC dated 29-03-2011 could be cleared on before date 26-03-2011, as a result of what i lost an amount of INR 2755.00.

So i request you please kindly look into the matter and help me out in getting back the lost amount at earliest by which i ll be ever grateful to you.

Here below i am giving some details regarding this,

my details.
    Name: Shyamalendu kumar sahu.
    Account no: 910010018316747.
    Branch: Orissa,cuttack, badambadi.
    Cheque no: 070134.
    Of amount: INR 2755.00.
    Type: PDC.
    Dated: 29-03-2011.
    Date of transaction: 26-03-2011.
    paid to: HDFC LTD.

Details of the person whom i submitted the PDC cheque,

Name: Priyadarsee,
    Cell No: +91 9437440541.
    working for: HDFC LTD.
    branch: cuttack,orissa.

looking forward to your kind and immediate response.

Sincerely,
    Shyamalendu kumar sahu.
    cell: 9853579159.
  • edited March 2011
    my self Rajeeva.b.v resident of mysore, karnataka is having barclays credit card number4339-5024-2128-7797 (platinum card) i was issued this card 2years back with the credit limit of Rs 35000/-. i had used Rs 29100/- in the month january 2010, after that i took the amount to be repaid in monthly instalment and i have repaid Rs22650/- within the said period and the amount due was Rs 6750/-. At this point of time Barclays Bank said i have to pay Rs 15200/- then i asked them for a currect account statement of mine and finally settled the account but they refused to do so and started harrassing me from their chennai call centre that settlement is immposible inspite of my repeated requests. This is going on since last 6 months due to which i had stoped paying the further installment. They have started increasing the amount every month by putting unnecessary fine and intrest and have increased the amount to be paid to Rs 40817.98 and they are threatening me every now and then that they will put my name in CBIL if i dont pay Rs 40817/- immediately. From my side only Rs 6750/- is due which i am ready to pay but they are not ready to come for settlement. i am constantly being tortured by them mentally, and i want quick settlement with the realistic amount.

I request you to please look into the matter quickly and i expect justice from you and i am ready to furnished any other information for your reference.

yours faithfully,

Rajeeva.b.v
    HI Team,

This in regard with Online payment which i have made to KSRTC to reserve a ticket from Poona to Bangalore for 17.04.2011, i purchased through my HDFC credit card 4346 **** **** 2116 on 28.03.2011 at 6.55pm. Till now Merchant havent claimed the charges and i haven't received any confirmation or the ticket till date 31.03.2011. when i spoke to HDFC Credit Card Eecutive ph 080-66224332 they said still my request is in the pipe line and it may take 2 - 3 days. If Merchant has not claimed the approved funds then value will be refunded to my card in 25 working days they said. My date of journey is 17.03.2011 and if i dont receive the confirmation it will be difficult to travel as bookings are getting over and iam left nowhere. I called to HDFC help line on 31.03.2011 and requested the status and he replied still it is in pipe line. I requested him to put me to his Manager where i want to speak, he in turned connected to the Manager and he introduced himself and informed about my concern but Manager seems to be verry careless as he dint respond as i was just speaking then he disconnected the call. I request to take necessary steps to avoid this kind of problems and kindly train the Manager not to behave so iressponsibly.

Pravin (09900495760)
  • edited April 2011
    I have s/b account in stste bank of patiala last 15 year.I have more than 10000/ on 31/3/2011 but bank returned my check rupees only 6000/reason inssufficant funds and less 175 rupees return charges. It is not justified. rajesh1300@yahoo.com mobile no 9312521430
  • edited April 2011
    I have applied for activation of Encashment 24 (flexi FD) service in my saving account no. 044010100371735 through an application dated 20.09.2010, but Axis bank MP Nagar, Bhopal (M.P.) has not activated the same even after passing more than 6 months.
    The bank has not given me any intimation regarding the same also.

Complainant

Hari Narayan Dharkar
    Mobile No. 9893212975
  • edited April 2011
    Once again I am forwarding you the mail as there is no reply from your side as I have already stated that we are not liable to pay any undisclosed charges & in that regard we are ready to close our below stated running a/c.
    Waiting for your reply

Girish Gakhar
    Dir-Vson Creations (p)ltd

Today we have received a letter(see attachment) reg some annual charges levied starting
    March 28, 2011.
    To our surprise we would like to bring in your kind knowledge that we are unaware not aware about any kind of annual charges to be levied against our home saver account.
    Before proceeding for the opening of the above said a/c we had a very very clear cut discussions with your executives as well as with senior people in your loan department that there's gonna be no hidden expenses/charges of any kind applicable to us & now we have receivd this letter from your side so in that case I would strickly like to say that we are not ready to pay even a single penny other that our rate of interest (decided) applicable & in case we are forced or compelled to pay anything extra then we are immidiately ready to close our above said a/c.
    So in that case we request you to kindly take the desicion before 28th of march either to continue or to discontinue our a/c.

Girish Gakhar
    Dir-Vson Creations (p)ltd
    Sir ,
    It is to be informed you that mistakenly we have
    deposited Rs.6183.75 through E-Banking (net banking)
    on 19/4/2010against our credit card No. 4477-4743-6315-6004.
    It s transaction No. is 006545397 . Please issue us cheque or
    Transfer that amount in our account assoon as possible our
    account is in KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK CHANDANI CHOWK BRANCH A/C NO.
    is 01862000018713.After call in your customer care they have
    given us Request No.SR 142717173 ON 1/6/2010again on 7/6/2010
    they give us anther request no. SR 143209828.It is a request
    to you Please clear our account as it was mistakenly Given to
    you .
    Sir we r giving you thismail from last six months .But of
    no use .We r completing all formalities as required by you . So
    it
    is a HUMBLE REQUEST ,Please return our amount as soon as possible .
    We r again sending you scanned copy
    of following in PDF form as required by you :-
    1) Opening page of our bank account which include our firm name
    i.e.CHAWLA
    FABRICS 599,Gandhi cloth market,
    11nd floor ,
    Chandani Chowk,
  • edited April 2011
    This is to bring to the notice of the Banking Ombudsman.
    I have availed a traders loan from Sreeram chits Tamilnadu private ltd, Nagercoil, branch and I am repaying the EMI regularly .The last three EMI for which the cheques were bounced.However I have paid one EMI by cash on 30-10-2010 vide Receipt No; 161103 DT 30-10-2010 but this amount has not been brought to the debit of my Loan account.
    When I approached the branch manager he refused to give me statement of my loan account.
    Therefore i request to kindly take up the matter with the concerned authorities to settle my loan account and to issue me a statement of my loan account duly debiting the amount of Rs.11925/-paid by me vide receipt No.161103 dt 30-10--2010.
    The details of my loan account.
    lOAN AGT No.NRIFNKL09E01565

KANYAKUMARY DISTRICT.
    TAMIL NADU.
    BANKING LOKPAL RBI KANPUR 208001
    SIR
    The applicant visited Syndicate Bank S N Sen College Br Kanpur on 17.02.2011 for getting the passbook,which was earlier given for up dation.The Branch official has not delivered the pasbook but advised to visit the Br lateron.Furthtur on21.02.2011 They have informed that my pass book has been lost, They have provided duplicate pass book. On going through the pass book , it was found that the amount Rs2300/- has been withdrawn fraudllently.The signatures of withdrawl form do not match with my signatures.The copy of withdral dated 17.02.2011 is enclosed for your perusal.
    please arrange to veryfy the fraudllent signature with that of the signature given on application. The applicant is a student. she had deposited from small savings of daily expenses.this will affect the saving habit of the other students. Please instruct the bank to compensate the loss along with incidential charges Rs700/-. We are sensing hard copies of the related papers by post. Thanks .
    Anjana Bharti D/O R C Bhartiya Add- 8/410 Gandhi Nagar shuklaganj Unnao-UP 209861
  • edited April 2011

I have been a very new customer to PNB, Guruidwara Road and have taken a home loan from them.

I have written series of e-mail to them reg my issue and till date have got no resolution.

KIndly arrange to get a resolution immediately.

The copies of the e-mail sent is attached for your reference.

26-04-11 10:20 AM
    cc <bo5279@pnb.co.in>
    Subject Fw: Incorrect Deductions !!

Kindly revert with the correct calculations of the deductions made so far.

Forwarded by Rajiv Kumar/DEL/BHARTI-AXALIFE/IN on 25-04-11 02:10 PM

11-04-11 04:27 PM
    cc <bo5279@pnb.co.in>
    Subject Incorrect Deductions !!

I received a call from Ms.Pramila Jain on 6/4 when I was travelling and hence I requested her to call me on Monday i.e. today, and she did not call me till now.

Just now I called her and the response provided by her was absolutely unprofessional, when I asked her that the deductions are incorrect she advised me to speak to IT who does the deductions. Its amusing !!

As per me the calculations are incorrect for the interest levied. Till the time the same is not sorted no further deductions should be made from my account on the head of EMI or interest at all.

Kindly take this as my confirmation for no deductions from my account.

Forwarded by Rajiv Kumar/DEL/BHARTI-AXALIFE/IN on 11-04-11 04:23 PM

05-04-11 01:57 PM
    cc "RAB Gurudwara Road" <bo5279@pnb.co.in>
    Subject Fw: performa for disbursement

I have not received any call from anyone till date.

Kindly explain me the calculations.

Forwarded by Rajiv Kumar/DEL/BHARTI-AXALIFE/IN on 05-04-11 01:56 PM

24-03-11 04:20 PM
    cc
    Subject RE: performa for disbursement(1)

Many thanks for your revert.

I have not at all understood this calculation and we have huge disconnects on this.

Pls either share the calculation sheet/logic/formula or call me on the below number to discuss this.

This is surely incorrect calculation.

(91) 99109 44888

"Retail Hub Pachim Vihar" <bo5279@pnb.co.in>
    22-03-11 05:40 PM
    Please respond to
    <bo5279@pnb.co.in>

To <Rajiv.Kumar@bharti-axalife.com>
    Subject RE: performa for disbursement

Dear Rajiv

As required, I am giving below details of interest charged (Rs 18,265) on loan amount of Rs 7.70 lakh raised by you (20.11.2010) till Feb 2011:

•As on 30.11.2010, monthly interest charged : Rs 1972;
    •As on 31.12.2010, monthly interest charged: Rs 5573;
    •As on 31.1.2011, monthly interest charged : Rs 5613 and
    •As on 28.2.2011, monthly interest charged: Rs 5107.

The moratorium period offered by the bank is : 18 months. However, monthly interest to be charged on loan amount availed. On 17/3/2011, additional amount of loan availed is Rs 2.08 lakh.
    EMI supposed to start by: 20/6/2012, amounting to Rs 21,310.

(Chief Manager)

From: Rajiv.Kumar@bharti-axalife.com [mailto:Rajiv.Kumar@bharti-axalife.com]
    Sent: 21 March 2011 11:59
    To: RAB Gurudwara Road
    Subject: Fw: performa for disbursement

Mr.Madaan,

I received a call from Ms.Madhu where she acknowledged the receipt of the original tripartite agreement duly signed by all the relevant parties (Developer, Flat owners and Guarantor) along with witnesses on 28th February 2011.

She also confirmed to me that henceforth whenever the cheques are presented, my consent will be obtained before presenting the cheques to my bank.

Thanks a lot for the wonderful and meticulous service and gesture.

However, she was supposed to get back to me reg the calculation of the below charges of Rs.18265 for which the cheque was presented in my account.

I would appreciate, if I a reply detailing the calculation of the below is sent to me ASAP.

Also, a schedule of deductions for the next FY also would be much appreciated and helpful for Financial planning.

Feel free to call me for any more details on this.

Forwarded by Rajiv Kumar/DEL/BHARTI-AXALIFE/IN on 21-03-11 10:52 AM

15-03-11 12:57 PM

Dear Mr.Madaan,

Despite my instructions (as below) not to present the ICICI Bank cheque and debit the interest from my PNB account, the cheque was presented resulting in a mess of all my financial planning for this account and year.

Pls provide reasons for the same and also I would request for "Stop Payment" from now on if the cheques are presented to ICICI Bank.

Also, pls help me with the calculation of the below interest on priority.

2 15/03/2011 15/03/2011 INWARD MICR ZONE - 1 508951 18,265.00

Forwarded by Rajiv Kumar/DEL/BHARTI-AXALIFE/IN on 15-03-11 12:51 PM

09-03-11 03:25 PM

Mr.V.K.Bhatia,

As discussed yesterday, kindly do not present the post dated cheques of ICICI Bank which I had given for charging the interest on my loan. It might result in a dishonour.

Pls debit the same from my PNB account.

• edited April 2011

KIndly arrange to get a resolution immediately.

The copies of the e-mail sent is attached for your reference.

26-04-11 10:20 AM
    cc <bo5279@pnb.co.in>
    Subject Fw: Incorrect Deductions !!

Kindly revert with the correct calculations of the deductions made so far.

Forwarded by Rajiv Kumar/DEL/BHARTI-AXALIFE/IN on 25-04-11 02:10 PM

11-04-11 04:27 PM
    cc <bo5279@pnb.co.in>
    Subject Incorrect Deductions !!

Kindly take this as my confirmation for no deductions from my account.

Forwarded by Rajiv Kumar/DEL/BHARTI-AXALIFE/IN on 11-04-11 04:23 PM

05-04-11 01:57 PM
    cc "RAB Gurudwara Road" <bo5279@pnb.co.in>
    Subject Fw: performa for disbursement

I have not received any call from anyone till date.

Kindly explain me the calculations.

Forwarded by Rajiv Kumar/DEL/BHARTI-AXALIFE/IN on 05-04-11 01:56 PM

24-03-11 04:20 PM
    cc
    Subject RE: performa for disbursement(1)

Many thanks for your revert.

This is surely incorrect calculation.

(91) 99109 44888

Dear Rajiv

•As on 30.11.2010, monthly interest charged : Rs 1972;
    •As on 31.12.2010, monthly interest charged: Rs 5573;
    •As on 31.1.2011, monthly interest charged : Rs 5613 and
    •As on 28.2.2011, monthly interest charged: Rs 5107.

EMI supposed to start by: 20/6/2012, amounting to Rs 21,310.

(Chief Manager)

From: Rajiv.Kumar@bharti-axalife.com [mailto:Rajiv.Kumar@bharti-axalife.com]
    Sent: 21 March 2011 11:59
    To: RAB Gurudwara Road
    Subject: Fw: performa for disbursement

Mr.Madaan,

Thanks a lot for the wonderful and meticulous service and gesture.

Feel free to call me for any more details on this.

Forwarded by Rajiv Kumar/DEL/BHARTI-AXALIFE/IN on 21-03-11 10:52 AM

15-03-11 12:57 PM

Dear Mr.Madaan,

Also, pls help me with the calculation of the below interest on priority.

2 15/03/2011 15/03/2011 INWARD MICR ZONE - 1 508951 18,265.00

Forwarded by Rajiv Kumar/DEL/BHARTI-AXALIFE/IN on 15-03-11 12:51 PM

09-03-11 03:25 PM

Mr.V.K.Bhatia,

Pls debit the same from my PNB account.

dear sir
    My self Rashmi Yadav having account in HDFC bank Arera colony bhopal.
    I was provided free demate account as a i am prefered coustmer, in HDFC bank.
    that demate account was maneged by my husband only and the No. that was refered to them was of my husband's No. and the HDFC bank charge me Rs. 4500/-, without my proper consent for on line demate services.
    They misguide me about the demate services and their charges. This misunderstanding was immediately cleared by me to bank and denied for that services. PRO of HDFC bank immediately replied by mail for cancilation for that services. inspite of that they debite Rs. 4500/- from my account.
    please help me for the same for justice
    The Banking Ombudsman,
    Mumbai.

26 Oct 2010: I and my husband went to the furniture shop at The Sofa World, MG Road, Karachiwala Chambers, Basement, Opp Mona Food Restaurant, Pune 411001. We enquired about Sofa and he gave us details on Quotation paper and agreed to send his men other day but demanded Rs. 2000/- for sending his men for measurement. Though we felt this was not right for merchant to ask before measurement, we paid him via HDFC credit card, not knowing the wrong intentions of the merchant. Since we read worst reviews about the merchant I asked my husband to call the Sofa World and ask him not to send his men and we are no more in need of the Sofa. To which the Merchant became rude and he was not ready to refund our money to us.

27 Oct 2010: I thought to take help of HDFC Bank credit cards, and called them. One of the executives (Exec 1)of HDFC Credit Card said that the payment can get cancelled if I send the written application (as attached) within two days of date of transaction, as it takes two days for some processing and the payment can be stopped during this time. I sent the application to stop payment to Merchant to HDFC the same day in the morning (attached for reference). But the amount had got debited, and I was told by some other HDFC Executive (Exec 2) that it will come under dispute and later I can get the refund, if the merchant is denying me refund without any basis.
    After that I kept following up with HDFC through mails (almost 20-25 mails must have been sent till now and also tried to speak to their Customer Executives (~5-10 Exec's) out of which some were not sure about my case and some assured me that final decision will be taken by HDFC,which will be based on some valid basis. They never updated me regarding my case on their own.

Everytime I sent mail to HDFC, I was asked through mail to provide them cancellation charge so that they can give my money back to me. I had always made it clear on mail that the merchant has no intentions to give my money back so getting cancellation charge is not in my hands. To this they had agreed to try from their end to obtain the cancellation charge.They had temporarily credited my account to that effect in December statement and had written on mail that within 90 days if I don’t hear anything from them then it means the dispute is in my favour, also they had assured me that they are investigating the case from their end. I was never given contact no. Of any person whom I can get updates. On asking for updates on mail they kept sending me system generated mails repeating the cancellation charge condition. After one month (26 Nov 2010), some Exec called me and assured me that since merchant has not provided any goods/service the amount will not go back to him until he gives some proof of the transaction, also I need to send them some proof regarding that I have followed up with the merchant. I sent them 2 such communication for asking refund from the merchant , who had always behaved bad with us, and I again started my follow-ups for updates, and they sent only system generated mails with the cancellation charge condition. I was very upset with their way of assuring me verbally and on mail not reverting what I have enquired. I felt harassed mentally- merchant’s bad behaviour and HDFC’s no clear intentions.

After 2 months (3rd Dec 2011) HDFC wrote to me that since the merchant has sent them the Bill(which actually was just Quotation paper) and transaction slip (attached for your reference) they cant help me now. My rage had no limits. In the beginning of the dispute I myself had sent the Transaction slip to the HDFC. The same slip accompanied by Quotation paper was sent to me and I was denied my refund. I wrote them mail explaining them what is an Invoice (attached)? And Quotation paper cannot be considered as an Invoice. To which they called me and assured me again that they they wait till merchant gives some other valid proof but on mail, same system generated condition and assurance that they are liasioning with the merchant separately. No updates received even after follow-ups.

Later in beginning of January, I received a letter from HDFC to file progressive Dispute Letter, which I did as required within time frame. But they in return mailed me again stating the cancellation charge is pending to be given to them from my end. I never understood, that if I were to get the refund directly from the merchant then why would I have disputed the amount. I am asked to get cancellation charge, then what are HDFC doing at their end? If they were incapable to take the decision then why did they started with asking me to apply for dispute and then progressive dispute?
    On 25th January, they again sent me mail saying that they will now debit my account as I did not provide them with the cancellation charge. I was now completely disgusted with the way they had handled my case or I should say wasted my time and energy in getting my rightful refund back to me. I was under the impression that they are trying from their end.I sent them mail asking about the basis on which they have taken such decision . They wrote me mail that they would revert within 7 days on 29th Jan. From then till March end I got no revert from them. Now in April month they have debited my account a week ago without any further notice. I felt betrayed. I did not know where to go and complain. Please help me. Though the amount may be insignificant but I am mentally harrassed by HDFC by earlier assuring me and not asking me to co-operate for six months and at last taking merchnat's side without any valid basis. My question is that what was evident on day one is what is present even today, then why and what made them deny my request based on Quotation paper rather then asking the merchant to provide valid bill or provide proof of giving us any good/service in return.