Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman

191011121315»

Comments

• edited July 2014
    sir mera atm card and pin code chory ho gya h and kisi ne us se 24300 rs nikal liye h. jb muje iske bare m pta chala to mene FIR likhawai and cctv footage k liye apply kiya to atm room me camera hi nhi h sirf front camera of atm machine hi tha jisme clear nhi dikh rha tha ki transection kisne kiya usne apne face ko cloth se cover kr rakha tha .....to sir muje compensation mil skta h kya bcoz atm room m koi bhi person face cover kr ke nhi ja skta and also waha pe koi cctv camera nhi tha to ye bank ki galti h ....agr security gaurd and cctv camera hota to face covering man ko by health pehchan skte the to sir plz help me how to i get compensation from bank
  • edited August 2014
    Sir, I have submitted a cheque for collection on 21-5-2014 at punjab national bank iritty branch vide cheque No.5681905 sub treasury Vikasbhavan Trivandrum Rs 47210/- .Two month had aready passed. No response from the Bank. I suffer a very large.From iritty Branch the Manager said we had sent the cheque for collection suddenly next day itself.I humbly request you to take this matter immeadiately and give remedy.
  • edited August 2014
    Dear Supervisor

This is with reference to my Salary account no. 3000000400125711 at PNB. I had to log complaint no. M009162542 on 28th of July 2014 from Canara Bank ATM, Sector 1, Bodla Branch at Agra.

I was trying to withdraw an amount of INR 5000/- from my Salary account no. 3000000400125711 on 28th July when the Bank staff switched off the ATM machine from inside the Bank office to load cash in the machine.

The guard at the ATM was trying to stop them as my ATM transaction was in the process however the people inside the branch didn’t pay any attention to the guard & in a hurry to load cash in the ATM they switched the machine off in between my transaction.

As I didn’t receive the cash, I went to another ATM at Bodla crossing, Agra to do the required withdrawals where I found the balance to be already debited for the previous transaction of INR 5020/-. I immediately came back to the Canara Bank branch where the ATM machine was switched off & my transaction failed. I met the Branch Manager there & informed him about the entire matter & he in turn spoke with his staff that they shouldn’t have switched off ATM during a transaction & suggested me to log a complaint with Customer Care of PNB.

I logged the above mentioned complaint at the PNB customer service Ph# 0120-2490000.

I was told that by the PNB Customer Service Executive that I will get a call from the Bank in 7 working days for the feedback however I kept calling the above mentioned customer service phone no. for the past one week as I didn’t get an update on my complaint. All Customer Service Executives told me that I have to wait for 7 working days before which I can’t expect a response.

I had to make 6-7 calls to the above mentioned Customer service no. today when I finally got to know that my request has been rejected by Canara Bank. When I asked about the reason from the Supervisor Arpit Gaur at PNB Customer Care, he said they don’t have the reason specified & that the Canara Bank people must have sent a letter explaining the reason to my base branch.

I had a word with Arpit Gaur & another Supervisor Bhuwan & they both asked me to visit the base branch for the reason.

As per the above instructions from Customer Care, I visited the Chief Manager of the Kaushambi Branch, Mr. Girish Kohli, who informed me that he has not received any letter or email from the Canara Bank & that I should ask Customer service people to forward the email to him.

The same was refused by Customer care & I was asked to send a mail to complaint@pnb.co.in from where I will get a response in 24-72 hrs.

I am going to raise this issue with Banking ombudsman as it has been so much of an harassment for me to get my own amount.

PNB Customer service Team at Phone no. 0120-2490000 was such a big hassle to speak to today. Executives who picked up my call today were of NO HELP. Supervisor Aprit refused to take my call as was confirmed by Supervisor Bhuwan.

I need an answer on why my request was rejected by Canara Bank Agra Branch & when will I get my Money back.

Look forward to your reply. You may contact me at 8744050638.

Thanks & Regards
    Vaishali Pandey
  • edited August 2014
    Dear sir,
    My self pankaj singh having account in ICICI bank a/c no-021401516909, sir I tried to withdraw rs.4500-/ on dated 11-August-2014(15:05:44) from ICICI ATM udhana Surat Gujarat when I entered in ATM room it was just switched on after any problem or power failure there I was first person to use it, after entering password and amount, machine counted amount and suddenly hang, I wait there about 5 minutes and also try to cancel the transaction but machine not responded at all, but amount is deduct from my account, coinsidently there a ICICI bank employer was also presented who was came there for any work in watchman room and he was the witness of all this drama, he suggested me to register complain in bank which is just back side of the ATM.
    I registered complain in coustomercare Complain no.SR-333606468,
    they replied me on 12 august 2014 that they are unable to reverse the transaction as it was paid completely.
    After that I again registered the complain to requesting them to check vedio footage complain no. SR333823740 on same date, they not bother to reply me what happen when I called on dated 16 august 2014 to know my complain status they told me same reply and when I told them to give me proof of vedio footage they are telling me to run bank branch and manager, please requesting you to handle this matter from your side, ICICI Bank is not taking this matter seriously and fairly,
    Along with please note that after failed transaction I withdraw rs.4500/ from PNB bank atm on same date, please dont mix and confuse between both transation.

Regards
    Pankaj singh
  • edited September 2014
    To
    The baking ombudsmen
    New Delhi
    Dear sir,
    My account in BANK OF INDIA
    G-1/155, Main najafgarh road uttam nagar New Delhi 110059.
    Tel.011- 25356662,25356663
    a/c name jasvinder kaur & kulwinder singh a/c no.606910110001881.l tried to withdraw rs.10000, from AXIS BANK ATM Mohan garden uttam nagar new Delhi 110059. Date 28/06/2014. Transactions no.CWDR/709263/SPAC6962,Time 12.00 to 1.00 am. But received no cash money and wrongfully rs.10000, cut my account.this transaction amount is not refund in till date 04/09/2014,
    I have done complain to bank and form fill non reversal of failed transactions in 03/07/2014. but they not reply me branch manager Mr.Arun Kumar jain M-9716314330.E-mail: uttamnagar.newhelhi@bankofindia.co.in
    He said I Kant do anything.
    Place help me
    Account holder
    Kulwinder Singh
    M-9990055512
    E-mail: singhkulwinderuk@Gmail.com
    46-A, C-Block Extn Mohan Garden New Delhi 110059
  • edited September 2014
    Sir
    i have a bank account in state bank of hyderabad,KL University, Vaddeswaram, Guntur. Today early morning AT 1.31 AM, i received a message from the bank " Your AC XXXXXX551549 debited INR 29,000.00 on 05/09/2014-SWEEP TFR D.Avl Bal INR 10,297.00"
    i got a tension till now. Without prior notice to me, how they will move the balance to MOD (Multi option deposit Scheme). this is so rediculous.
  • edited September 2014
    TO
    The Banking Ombudsman

BEFORE THE The Banking Ombudsman KOLKATA
    SARFAESI APPEAL
    M/s K.S. Motors (DOKANIA HONDA) & others…APPLICANTS.
    : V E R S U S :
    The Chief Manager (Authorised Officer), State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur ...DEFENDANT.
    The humble reply to the objection to the memo of appeal filed on behalf of the defendant-bank.
    I, Shambu Nath Dokania, son of Kanari Dokania, resident of Main Road, Jamuria Bazaar, near Cinema Road, District- Burdwan-713 336, do hereby solemnly affirm and state as follows:-
    1. That I am the applicant no.1 in this case and as such, I am well acquainted with the facts and circumstances of the case.
    2. That I am duly authorized to swear this affidavit on behalf of all the applicants.
    3. That I have gone through the contents of the objection to the memo of appeal, filed by the defendant-bank, and I have fully understood the contents thereof.
    4. That the objection to the memo of appeal filed by the defendant-bank is not maintainable either in law or on facts as defendant-bank has failed to disclose the material facts which are relevant to adjudicate upon for deciding the instant appeal filed by the appellants.
    5. That at the very outset, it is pertinent to mention that the defendant-bank have initiated proceedings under SARFAESI Act by issuance of notice under Section 13(2) of the SARFAESI Act without following the due procedure of law much less that the account operated by the applicants was never classified as NPA in the terms of the Reserve Bank of India Guidelines as it is claimed by the defendant-bank and as such, the issuance of notice under Section 13(2) as well as possession notice of the property under Section 34 of the SARFAESI Act is without any jurisdiction and as such, the same is liable to be set aside by this Hon’ble Tribunal.
    6. That the defendant-bank has claimed in the objection to the memo of appeal that the account was classified as NPA on 02.10.2012. However, from letter dated 09.10.2012 issued by the defendant-bank discloses that the account is going to be classified as NPA and also requested to regularize the account meaning thereby at least by 09.10.2012 the account was never classified as NPA and as such, issuance of notice under Section 13(2) of the SARFAESI Act on the basis of presumption that the account was classified as NPA on 02.10.2012 is self contradictory and under such circumstances, the basis of issuance of possession notice and also the notice under Section 13(2) of the SARFAESI Act is wholly illegal and without jurisdiction.
    7. That it is further stated and submitted that in the objection to the memo of appeal filed by the defendant-bank the security documents in the form of mortgage which was provided by the applicants at the time of sanctioning of loan amount has not been annexed and no corroborative document has been produced so as to substantiate the fact that the security was entrusted to the defendant-bank for securing the loan advanced by the defendant-bank and as such, in absence of the security documents which are required to be submitted alongwith objection to the memo of appeal gives rise of presumption of law that no security was created by the applicants at the time of sanctioning of the loan by the defendant-bank.
    8. That even otherwise also from the statement of account as submitted by the defendant-bank alongwith the objection to the memo of appeal clearly demonstrates that the account maintained by the applicants could never have been classified as NPA on 02.10.2012 as claimed by the defendant-bank in view of the fact that the applicants have regularly made transactions in their account and has also deposited the interest due in the account and further that even after classification of the account as NPA on 02.10.2012 the interest of the outstanding balance has been charged on 31.10.2012 which has also demonstrates that the account was not classified as NPA on 02.10.2012 as no interest could have been created in the account as maintained by the applicants after classification of account as NPA and thus, even as per the averments made by the defendant-bank itself the entire action taken by the defendant-bank under SARFAESI Act stands vitiated in view of the fact that the basis of issuance of notice under Section 13(2) as well as the possession notice under Section 13(4) of the SARFAESI Act could not have been taken without classifying the account as NPA in terms of RBI guidelines.
    9. That under the aforesaid circumstances, since the basis of initiating recovery action under the SARFAESI Act is void ab initio the further proceeding with respect to the selling of property should immediately be withdrawn by the defendant-bank.
    10. That the statements made in para-1 and 2 of the objection to the memo of the appeal need not be reply. However, it is stated and submitted that Shambu Nath Dokania has verified the contends of the affidavit on behalf of the applicants and as such, the objection of the defendant-bank that the affidavit has been verified only by one applicants is not sustainable in the eye of law. The said objection is being merely an ornamental objection need not be replied.
    11. That the statement made in para 3 (a) of the objection to the memo of appeal is a matter of record. It is stated and submitted that defendant-bank vide letter dated 01.03.2012 has issued a sanction letter in favour of the applicants whereby, cash credit limit to the tune of Rs.320 lakhs was sanctioned on the basis of the terms and conditions stipulated in the sanction letter. It has been agreed between the parties that the valid enforceable equitable mortgage on the property will be created and the properties are identical, demarkable, marketable and limit will be released only after the Branch will obtain credit opinion report from IDBI bank, Kolkata.
    12. That besides their terms and conditions, it has been stipulated in the sanction letter that the bank’s charge on the property shall be filed with the annual register under Section 23, 24, 25 of the SARFAESI Act within 30 days from the creation of charge. However, it appears that the said mandatory provision of the SARFAESI Act has not been complied with by the defendant-bank and as such, the charge is not enforceable and for violation of the non-compliance of the said provision a penalty has been provided under Section 27 of the Act wherein the secured creditor, who is in default shall be punishable with fine which may extend to five thousand rupees for everyday during which the default continues.
    13. That in view of the specific provision under the Act, the defendant-bank is liable to make payment of penalty as stipulated under Section 27 of the SARFAESI Act.
    Photocopy of sanction letter dated 01.03.2012 is annexed herewith and marked as Annexure- to this reply.
    14. That the statement made in para 3(b) of the objection made in memo of appeal is denied. It is stated and submitted that the applicants are required to submit statement of account only once in a year so as to ascertain the stock and the applicants in compliance of the terms and conditions of the sanction letter submitted the stock statement within time. However, it was the duty of the officers of the defendant-bank to conduct physical verification of the stock and any latches or lapse on the part of the officers of the bank cannot be attributed to the applicants. It is pertinent to mention here that on the basis of the statement of account and verification of the stock the applicants were permitted to make transactions in the account and the applicants were also permitted to withdraw the amount from their account from time to time as required by the applicants.
    15. That due to paucity of fund because of rise in price of the motorcycle there has been overburden in the account for sometime but, the applicants have tried to maintain the account within the limit prescribed by the defendant-bank. However, instead of maintaining the account regularly and on making transactions in the account regularly the account of the applicants was classified as NPA on 02.10.2012. The said statement with respect to classification of account as NPA on 02.10.2012 is disputed by the applicants because of the fact that by no means the account maintained by the applicants, could have been classified as NPA on 02.10.2012 and thus, any further proceeding on the basis of classification of account as NPA is void ab initio. Since the applicants were suffering from financial crunch there was less transaction in the account from 30.06.2012 but, at the same time when the applicants got money from some source the same was deposited in the account as a consequence of which the account maintained by the applicants was within the limit and further that the account could not have been classified as NPA on 02.10.2012 in view of the fact that on 31.10.2012 the interest accrued in the account has been credited in the account which is not permissible in terms of RBI Guidelines after classification of account as NPA. This anomaly created by the defendant-bank factually suggests that although the account was not classified as NPA on 02.10.2012 but, the defendant-bank in gross violation of the RBI guidelines and also the provisions of the Act has issued notice under Section 13(2) of the SARFAESI Act demanding therein the payment of entire amount within a period of 60 days from the date of notice. The allegation with respect to transaction was not routed through the account on 30.06.2012 is wholly misconceived. The defendant-bank has admitted that the balance outstanding amount in the account was within the limit on 30.11.2012 being Rs. 3,19,96,616.51p. but interest accrued in the account for the month of November, 2012 was approximately Rs.3,90,000/- was not applied into the account because the account was already NPA. However, the said statement given by the defendant-bank is falsified from the fact that even after classification of account as NPA on 02.10.2012 the interest was applied in the account on 31.10.2012 to the tune of Rs.3,83,323/- and as such, by no stretch of imagination it can be said that the account was not classified as NPA on 02.10.2012.
    16. That the statement made in para 3(c) of the objection to the memo of appeal is denied. It is stated and submitted that soon after dishonor of the two cheques given by the applicants the applicants have deposited the said amount to the tune of Rs.2,70,000/- on 04.10.2012 and as such the default committed by the applicants was rectified immediately thereafter by depositing the said amount in cash however, the said fact regarding deposit of the cash amount has not been mentioned in the objection of the memo of appeal.
    17. That from the statement of account submitted by the defendant-bank itself it is evident that the defendant-bank has not complied with the RBI guidelines for classification of the account as NPA and has erroneously taken steps under the SARFAESI Act by issuance of notice under Section 13(2) of the Act which is wholly illegal and arbitrary and the same is liable to be struck down by this Hon’ble Tribunal.
    18. That the statements made in para 3(e) to 3(r) are denied. It is stated and submitted that in view of the pecuniary facts and circumstances of the case that the account maintained by the applicants could not have been classified as NPA on 02.10.2012 and it has been specifically admitted by the defendant-bank on 09.10.2012 that the account is going to be NPA and requested the applicants to regularize the account and also clarified that the account was not classified as NPA at least on 09.10.2012 and thus, in that view of the matter all the subsequent action taken by the defendant-bank is liable to be struck down by exercising powers under Section 17 of the Act. The appeal filed by the applicants is maintainable and has merits, which is worth to be considered by this Hon’ble Tribunal.
    19. That the application filed by the applicants against the action taken by the defendant-bank under SARFAESI Act is within the limitation prescribed under the Act. From the statement of account as well as from the averments made in the objection to the memo of appeal it is evident that there has been gross irregularity in classification of the account as NPA which is totally in contravention of the RBI guidelines and as such, no action could have been taken by the defendant-bank under SARFAESI Act.
    20. That it is further stated and submitted that the applicants are affected persons against the actions of the defendant-bank and as such, they have the locus to prefer the instant appeal under the provisions of the Act.
    21. That the grounds set forth by the applicants in its memo of appeal are valid and legal grounds which are worth to be considered by this Hon’ble Tribunal and after considering the entire materials on record this Hon’ble Tribunal may further be pleased to set aside all the actions taken by the defendant-bank under the SARFAESI Act.
    22. That the statements made in para-4, 5, 6 and 7 of the objection to the memo of appeal are the ornamental objections raised by the defendant-bank and as such, the same need not be replied specifically.
    23. That the statement made in para-8 of the objection to the memo of the appeal is denied. It is stated and submitted that the IDBI has earlier sanctioned loan to the tune of Rs.250 crores however, out of sanctioned amount Rs.2.25 crore has been disbursed in favour of the applicants. From the sanctioned letter issued by the defendant-bank it is evident that the total sanctioned loan amount was to the tune of Rs.320 lakhs which includes the earlier loan sanctioned by IDBI and also fresh additional loan given by the defendant-bank and as such there is no dispute with respect to the loan amount availed by the applicants.
    24. That the statements made in para-9 and 10 of the objection of the memo of appeal are denied. It is stated and submitted that from the sanctioned letter issued by the defendant-bank it is itself evident that the total sanctioned limit was to the tune of Rs.320 lakhs which includes earlier limit of Rs.250lakhs. However, the applicants has clarified in the aforesaid paragraph that out of Rs.250 lakhs only a sum of Rs. 2.25 lakhs was availed by the applicants and as such, the total additional loan amount given by the defendant-bank was to the tune of Rs. 90 lakhs.
    25. That the applicants have been regularly submitted the stock statement from time to time to the defendant-bank and on the basis of the submission of the stock statement only the applicants were permitted to make transaction in the said account. From the perusal of the statement of account as given by the defendant-bank it is evident that classification of the account as NPA is totally illegal and without following the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India.
    26. That the statement made in para-11 is a matter of record and need not be replied.
    27. That the statement made in para-12 is denied. It is stated and submitted that there has been no occasion for the applicants to continue their account as irregular continuously for a period of 90 days leading to classification of account as NPA. It is further stated and submitted that the statement with regard to the classification of account as NPA on 02.10.2012 falsifying from the statement given by the defendant-bank itself that on 09.10.2012 the account is going to be classified as NPA accordingly, the applicants were directed to regularize the account. Thus, in view of the specific admission on behalf of the defendant-bank the statement with regard to classification of account is erroneous and is not on the basis of the statement of account given by the defendant-bank itself.
    28. That the statement made in para-13 is denied. It is stated and submitted that after classification of the account as NPA the applicants were free to deposit the amount in his account but, the defendant-bank was also duty bound not to credit any interest in the account however, in the instant case, the interest accrued for the month of October, has been credited in the account on 31.10.2012 which clearly demonstrates that the account was not classified as NPA on the date claimed by the defendant-bank and subsequently, on 09.10.2012 the defendant-bank has informed the applicants that the account is going to be classified as NPA and as such, the account may be regularized.
    29. That the statement made in para-14 and 15 of the objection to the memo of appeal are denied. It is stated and submitted that at any point of time no notice whatsoever was given for classification of account as NPA and the defendant-bank have taken steps for enforcement of security under SARFAESI Act which is wholly illegal and bad in law. It is stated and submitted that in the said paragraph, it has been specifically admitted by the defendant-bank that on 09.10.2012 the defendant-bank has sent specific email to the applicants stating therein that the account is going to be NPA and also requested to regularize the account. From the said email sent by the defendant-bank dated 09.10.2012 it is evident that till 09.10.2012 the account was not classified as NPA and the defendant-bank claimed that the account was classified as NPA on 02.10.2012 is wholly misconceived and thus, no action could have been initiated by the defendant-bank.
    30. That the statements made in para-16 and 17 of the objection to the memo of appeal are denied. It is stated and submitted that even after the issuance of notice under Section 13(2) of the Act, the defendant-bank has failed to mention any date for classification of account as NPA, nor any statement of account and the details of the security have been provided in the said notice, which is a mandatory provision under the Act and thus, the pre-requisite conditions for issuance of notice under Section 13(2) of the SARFAESI Act has not been complied with by the defendant-bank as on the date of issuance of notice under Section 13(2) of the SARFAESI Act dated 10.11.2012 there was no information with respect to classification of account as NPA.
    31. That the statements made in para-18 to 24 of the objection to the memo of appeal is denied. It is stated and submitted that the applicants made all efforts for regularization of the account and inspite of the fact that the applicants were suffering loss continuously for several months on account of poor market condition and have deposited substantial amount in the account but inspite of the best efforts made by the applicants the said account alleged to have been classified as NPA. In the said paragraph also it has also been admitted that on 09.10.2012 the defendant-bank sent specific email to the applicants that the account is going to be NPA which proves the contention of the applicants that the account was not classified as NPA on 02.10.2012 as alleged and even otherwise also, the interest in the said account is applied on 31.10.2012 and under no circumstance the account could be termed to have been classified as NPA in any means there is non-compliance of the RBI guidelines in classification of account as NPA and as such, the entire proceedings initiated by the defendant-bank under SARFAESI Act is not tenable in the eye of law.
    32. That the statements made in para-25-29 of the objection to the memo of appeal are denied. It is stated and submitted that due to sudden death in the family of the applicants, the proper reply to the notice under Section 13(2) of the SARFAESI Act could not be given and only an information to the effect that the mother of Shambu Nath Dokania expired on 09.12.2012 and the entire family was in shock and a detailed reply was given only on 17.01.2013 but, no reply to the said letter has been given by the defendant-bank. It is surprised that on the one hand the respondent-bank is saying that the account has been classified as NPA on 02.10.2012 but on the other hand by letter dated 10.12.2012 the defendant-bank has asked the applicants to submit the latest stock statement and audit balance sheet within two days on receipt of the letter. The aforesaid action on the part of the defendant-bank in demanding the audit balance-sheet and stock statement is misconceived and is uncalled for as after classification of account as NPA and issuance of notice under Section 13(2) of the SARFAESI Act the defendant-bank was not obliged to ask for any documents.
    33. That the statements made in para-30 to 38 of the objection to the memo of appeal are a matter of record. However, it is stated and submitted that since the initiation of action under SARFAESI Act is bad in law and is not in accordance with law then subsequent action under Section 13(4) of the Act with respect to taking over the possession is not relevant for the present facts and circumstances and the same is liable to be set aside by an order of this Hon’ble Tribunal.
    34. That the applicants have shown sufficient materials on record on the basis of which it can be held that the entire action taken by the defendant-bank under SARFAESI Act is nothing but, is an attempt to harass the applicants in the name of SARFAESI Act and the action taken by the defendant-bank is not sustainable in the eye of law in view of the fact that from initiation of proceeding on the basis of the account being classified as NPA cannot be proved by any stretch of imagination as RBI guidelines which is applicable to the defendant-bank also has not at all been complied with the classification of account as NPA and as such, the entire action of the defendant-bank stands vitiated and is liable to be set aside.
    35. That grounds taken in the memo of appeal filed by the applicants are very valid grounds and the defendant-bank has not been able to meet the stand taken by the applicants in his memo of appeal and accordingly, this appeal is maintainable and is liable to be allowed by this Hon’ble Tribunal by imposing heavy cost on the defendant-bank as by taking action under the SARFAESI Act the applicants have made harassed and dragged to this Hon’ble Court inspite of the fact that the applicants are very honest businessmen and are ever ready to make payment of the dues of the bank.
    36. That this reply is being filed bonafidely and in the interest of justice.
    37. That I have gone through the contents of the instant affidavit and I have understood the contents thereof.
    38. That the statements made in paragraph nos………………………………………………are true to my knowledge and those made in paragraph nos. ………………………………………………… are based on information derived from the relevant records of the case which I believe to be true and the rest are by way of humble submissions before this Hon’ble Tribunal.

SOURABH DOKANIA
    9614627710/9434020215
    EAST INDIA COMPANY
    GT ROAD EAST
    MURGASOL
    ASANSOL 713303
  • edited September 2014
    I am axis bank customer, customer I'd 851411671, my ATM card has been blocked by the bank without giving any reason on 4th September 2014, I am trying to get the reason that, why my ATM card has been blocked by dialing the relevant customer care numbers and the not able to just tell me the reason of blocking my card they just said , first varyfy your number and told a very lengthy procedure , although I also tried that procedure but further there is solution. I need urgent cash but I am unable to get it and therefore I suffered a lot of problems. I am very upset and want to just close or transfer my account and surrendering my ATM card to the bank . I request to please solve my problem and take the necessary action .
    I
  • edited September 2014
    I am axis bank customer, customer I'd 851411671, my ATM card has been blocked by the bank without giving any reason on 4th September 2014, I am trying to get the reason that, why my ATM card has been blocked by dialing the relevant customer care numbers and the not able to just tell me the reason of blocking my card they just said , first varyfy your number and told a very lengthy procedure , although I also tried that procedure but further there is solution. I need urgent cash but I am unable to get it and therefore I suffered a lot of problems. I am very upset and want to just close or transfer my account and surrendering my ATM card to the bank . I request to please solve my problem and take the necessary action .
    My email I'd - jkchaturvedi.cs@gmail.com
    Cell - 9769210668
  • edited September 2014
    Sir,
    I wish to bring the following to your kind notice:
    1. Indian Overseas Bank, Dayal Bagh branch, Agra is working in our building for last two years.
    2. The siren of the bank gives falls alarm quite often in the night for last 2-3 months. It was brought to the notice of the bank Manager, but this problem could not be resolved. On account of this problem Police in the night of 27-28th Aug., 2014 came and started banging on our door. There was a hot discussion between us and police. My father-in-law a senior citizen and a heart patient had to undergo physical and mental torture by police.
    3. On 28.08.2014 I made a request to the bank Manager for providing us with the video recording of 27-28th August night recorded by the CCTV camera of the bank, but so far no action has been taken. In case we do not get the recording, we shall not be able to put up our case in the court of law about the behaviour of police on that night.
    4. I have made several requests in writing (Copies of the letters enclosed), but in spite of all this no action has been taken for providing us the video recording and the siren has not been repaired rather has been switched off.
    5. If the video recording is not saved within 10 days, it will be lost and we will not be able to produce valuable evidence in the Court.
    6. Not only, that TDS certificate F.Y.2013-14 till date not provided to us.

The bank management is behaving in a very careless manner and due to this we are being put to lots of problems.

I wish to request you to please intervene and take necessary action against the Indian Overseas Bank, Dayal Bagh Branch, 8/13-I Kaushalpur, Bye Pass Road, Agra-282005 so that they provide us with the video recording without further delay.
    Your’s truly.
    (Seema Chauhan)
    8/13-I,Kaushalpur,Bye Pass Road,
    Agra-282005
    (Contact No-9219550180,9219550177)
    Dt.08.09.2014
  • edited September 2014
    I ashutosh kr tiwari,a regular employee of dsp and an old customer of the above mentioned bank(sb a/c no-11365) had been facing torchur in various ways and feeling very insecured after getting threatened by the chairman.Hence I am appealing you to save me and my family because he can apply any other technique to harass me.I also want to give you knowledge that a BSL in the name of my daughter H.Trived.For this loan,2 of my LIC policies are assigned and my salary is also lienen.All the EMIs are update but I can't understand why the bank's chairman is still taking action for demoralisinging me like:
    1.to ring me up and call me in his office and force me to deposit in cash the outstanding of loan and threaten me verbally
    2.without any intimation, debit freeze to my salary a/c
    3.deduction of 2-4 EMIs in a month in a day
    4.to send the chandidas branch manager to my house who tried to snatch away the related documents from me
    5.not providing loan repayment statement neither informing me the outstanding amount
    At present,given instruction to bank official for not receiving my letters and giving no response to my queries.I am feeling very helpless in this position.Kindly help..
  • edited September 2014
    with due regards, this is to inform you that I have been sanctioned a personal loan by standard chartard bank of rs.2.85lac I completed all the formalities. according to RBIs ruling the payment has to be made by ECS. I always maintain my balance, But the ECS is not in progress due to some technical problems between both the banks. Now I am imposed charges by both the banks. From my parental bank SBI for return of ECS AND BY SCB FOR non payment. Kindly solve the problem and waive off all the charges imposed by SCB and SBI.
    THANKING YOU,
    YOURS TRULY,
    SUNITA SHARMA,1494/13, GOBIND PURI,KALKAJI NEW DELHI 110019
    PHONE NO 9868169536
  • edited September 2014
    To
    The baking ombudsmen
    kanpur
    Dear sir,
    My account in union bank of india
    fatehpur u.p.212601

a/c name Rashmi saxena a/c no.593102010005815.l tried to withdraw rs.7000.00, from I.C.I.C.I BANK ATM verma churaha. Date 22/06/2014. Transactions no.362499,Time 9.30 am. But received only 4000.00 cash money and wrongfully rs.7000.00, Debited from my account.this transaction amount is not refund in till date14/09/2014,
    I have done written complain to bank and during the time when i withdraw my money from icici bank atm i complained atm security guard register but till now they not given any answer and queried so i present here for complain
    please help me
    Account holder
    Rashmi saxena
    20' north gautam nagar
    fatehpur U.P. 212601
    E-mail:snsaxena23577@Gmail.com
  • edited September 2014
    Dear sir/madam,
    I am pawanpreet kaur working in civil hospital amritsar.last time I paid 5 thousand for my credit card.after that I haven't use this card even a single time but now hdfc bank send me court order to pay the payment of Rs.14 thousand ad 9hundred .why they are harrasing me.my card no is 4617865400339035
  • edited September 2014
    I satish kumar sharma, I want to clear my personal loan account number 26775539 I have been applied home loan from Axis bank and loan sanction for Rs.1211758 / - vide approval no 1883918 Rac - Gurgaon Rac / 14 - 15 dated 14Aug 2014 . I have been made all the formalities and submitted original properties papers and paid 17000 / - for processing changes after that I have applied for closure on dated 23 august Bank reply you can not clear loan be for one year or 12 emi which is earlier I have been paid 7emi and I am agree to pay 5 emi in advance for closure of loan but bank not agree to clear the loan account and without close of my personal loan account Axis bank give me loan please help me in this matter I will be very thankful to you
  • edited September 2014
    Sir, I m acnt holder of SBH bank branch omerga, acnt no.62026204108 Dist OSMANABAD.
    On 19/11/2013 I widrawn of rs.10000 from ATM of UBI madha dist Solapur. But at that time machine was switched of.immediately I contacted to UBI manager, but he said ur money will not be deducted from ur acnt.so I was relaxed. But wen I filled my pass book then 10000 rs.was diducted from my acnt. So immediately I gave written complain to branch manager on 14/3/2014 and email on8/7/2014 but they r not responded. And iI contacted personally many times to branch manager. So I gave reminder of written complain again on 11/9/2014. But they are not responded me.and misbeheaved with me.
    Plz give me rs.10000 with my interest.
    Thank u.