Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman

1910121415

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Dear sir/Madam

I am Ladsingh Panchal.my a/c in bank of India narang complex ujjain and my a/c no. 910110410001357.i have attempt withdraw in date of 03-dec-2012 in dava bajar at SBI ATM ujjain in Rs 4200 /- but i receive only 700/- Rs.i have complain in bank of India narang complex ujjain but not solving my problem.i have give process charge 2500/-Rs.
    so i request sir refund my balance 3500/-Rs+2500 (process charge).

Date 26-01-2013
    Regard with
    Ladsingh panchal
    A/C no. 910110410001357
    Mo. no. 9907497322
  • edited January 2013
    Dear sir ,

After working hard I finally got the correct email ids of the top management . My name is sahib Sabharwal iam using HDFC JET PRIVELEGE CREDIT CARD HOLDER MY Card no is 5249 3104 0002 1807. This mail Is regarding the miss-commitment and fraud from you end while making my credit card. One of your executive told me that you need to pay the annual fee in second year and after the 1st bill generated its been showing their and nobody has informed me about the annual fee for the first . I know it's a one time payment . But this unethical that your guys are giving wrong statement and when I put this concern as a complaint I got the below email from one of your employee Priya L senior manager . Till now their is revert back and my due date is 2 feb 2013 . I called your customer executive they misbehave with and told me that do whatever you want to do we don't care . I have put the blog on HDFC fraud on Facebook twitter and Iam mailing to Cibil so that my points criteria remain the same .

It's a request to top management people as they are so much experienced they will show little bit concern to the customer issue . Please revert back to me before 2 feb 2013

Sahib Sabharwal

Dear Mr.Sabharwal,

This is further to your e-mail dated 22/01/13 regarding your HDFC Bank credit card account.

It is unfortunate to note that your interactions with the Bank have not been to your satisfaction. We confirm that your query raised on 22/01/13 is being looked into and we will respond to you with details in 7 business days. We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Please feel free to write to us at:PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com for any further assistance / clarifications that you may require in this regard.

Kindly note the query reference number for this correspondence is: 13022455754 .

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Priya L
    Senior Manager - Customer services
    Credit cards
    Sent from my iPhone
    To, d 13.02.2013
    The Chairman/Managing Director
    ICICI Bank

A NEFT of Rs. 15000/- on 12.12.2013 bearing UTR NO. BARBH12347011861 from Baroda UP Gramin Bank Prapgarh Branch was sent to my(Receiver-Savitri Devi) A/C No. 081901500883 of ICICI Bank Pratapgarh Branch in U.P.

The above NEFT was neither credited in my(Receiver-Savitri Devi) a/c nor returned to sender a/c.

After many quiries and two letters given on 28.01.2013 and 11.02.2013 to ICICI Bank Pratapgarh Branch , I came to know that the above NEFT was wrongly credited in A/C No. 041901500883 ( Another A/C Holder) of Dadar(E) Mumbai Branch which is a Dormant A/C. Some charges were debited from this a/c, so there is Insufficient Balance of Rs. 15000/-.

I, therefore request you to expedite the same at the earliest.

Yours faithfully

SAVITRI DEVI
    A/C No. 081901500883
    Dear sir/Ma'am

This is for your kind information that I am Mr. Sarangapani Mishra from Maria's Public School, Guwahati ,ASSAM having the PAN ASFPM5226P and I paid income tax by CASH amount of Rs.2250.00 on 8th May,2009 at State Bank of India, Gitanagar Branch ,Guwahati-21 which amount had to be credited to Income Tax Department of India. But I regret to say that recently I was informed by the Income Tax Office , Guwahati that the above tax amount of Rs. 2250.00 was not credited to them by State Bank of India. Therefore the Tax amount on Demand Rs. 2250.00 has surprisingly been deducted again from my Refund amount.when I went to SBI, Gitanagar Branch, then I didn't get a good response and they told that it is a very old record which is very difficult to find out. Again when I reported the same thing then the income tax officer told that it might not have been uploaded by the bank. I could not understand the whole phenomenon and just become the victim of someone's negligency. Is this Fair?

Hence I here by request you to judge my case deeming my helpless situation. I have no way to get judgement from anywhere else. Rather I am getting Knocked from this to that door. Now the question is --why should I suffer? I have submitted even the photocopy of my counterfoil for the said amount both to IT office, Guwahati and SBI, gitanagar Branch,Guwahati,Assam.

I hope you would give me fair judgement soon.

yours faithfully

BIRKUCHI, NARENGI, GUWAHATI, ASSAM, PIN- 781026
    CONTACT NO- 88226-41484
    EMAIL ID- sarangpan.mishra@gmail.com
  • edited February 2013

I am using Axis Bank Savings bank account in killipalam Branch, Trivandrum, Kerala State. for the past 4 years. My account No. 694010100008228. I was maintaining Rs. 5,000/-minimum balance till sep 2012. without any information they have deducted Rs. 750/- I went to bank and asked the reason, they told that you have to maintain Rs. 10,000/-. Since I don't have any information I asked that why should I pay Rs. 750/- minimum balance charges. I met manager and they asked to submit the letter and they committed reverse entry of Rs. 750/-. I believe that they will reimburse the said amount, So I don't want to cancel my account again I have paid Rs. 5,000/- amount in october month. To day I have got my statement till december 2012 again they have deducted Rs. 750/- I was maintaining Rs. 10,000/- minimum balance till december 2012 again they have deducted Rs. 750/-. I am very much upset in this regard. Hard earned money I have lost Rs. 1500/- without any fault from my side. So, I request you to help me for getting My Rs. 1,500/- back within a weeks time otherwise I will be cancel the above account. Please do the needful.

V Ganesh
    TC 40/511 Third Puthen Street
    Manacuad
    Trivandrum 695 009
    Mobile No. 9446573977
  • edited February 2013
    i have an account with Indian overseas bank,golaganj branch,lucknow and am doing transactions in it from past 2 years.
    on the date 01.02.2013 i tried a transaction at ICICI atm(vibhuti khand,lko) but it was declined and no money was withdrawn BUT my account was debited by rs 5000.
    i enquired in the bank the next day and they told me that it will take 24-48 hours for a normal reversal in my account.the time passed by and no money was reversed to my account.i was then forced to take this issue in writing with the bank.on the date 05.02.2013 i registered a complaint with the bank and the assured me that my issue will be resolved within seven working days.almost ten days passed and there was no one from from the branch to update me about the issue.through my endurance via my mails the bank responded after 11 days stating that the acquirer bank(ICICI BANK) has rejected my claim not stating any justified reason behind it.
    sir/maam as a salaried employee a sudden loss of rs 5000 in such unclear and non explainable is a definite financial hit.my local branch expresses its helplessness over the issue and i have no one to help me get back my own money back to me.
    Dear Sir/maam with a lot of hope, i request you to take my issue into your notice and ask the banks to resolve my issue at the earliest and reverse my account with the deducted amount.
    Faraz Zaidi
  • edited February 2013

I had entered Rs. 1500/- in the ATM 70 (PNB-ATM+14016700 Jxn#70) Punjab National Bank, Faridabad on dated 25 Nov. 2012 by using my SBI debit card no. 6220181155500021598 but received only 500/-. Rs. 1500/- had been debited against my SBI saving account No. 31094292174 (maintained at SBI branch,Sector-21C, Faridabad.) I had complained immeditaely in customer care and got ID no. /ticket No. AT42926937300. But till date this issue has not been resolved.

It is requested to resolve this issue with credit of Rs. 1000/-into my above said SB account alongwith penality per day as per the Banking extent rule.

Yours faithfully,

palissery house
    moospetroad
    thrissur 680005
    kerala.

i am p.v. Jose ex. Service man having a/c at syndicate bank paremekavu branch thrissur kerala. I am getting pension through that a/c. Now the account is free zed by crime branch thrissur. I am not accused in any criminal case . And now i am not getting even a single money from that a/c for my living expenses.
    The only case is against my last son .the kerala high court given stay for that case. Then how can i reopen my a/c.

I here by request you to take nessasery action to reopen my s.b. A/c.

Yours faithfully
    p.v.jose
  • edited February 2013
    I BUY A PROPERITY N0.3D 637 AWAS VIKAS HANPURAM,KANPUR BY SYNDICATE BANK -LAWYERS ASSOCIATION BRANCH,KANPUR BY AUCTION OF AMOUNT Rs.810000/-(EIGHT LACS TEN THOUSAND) ON DATED 28/03/2012. I DEPOSIT 25% AMOUNT Rs.205000/-ON DATED 29/03/2012. I TRAVEL BANK FROM OUR RESIDENCE MANY TIME THEN I GET INTERIM CERTIFICATE ON DATED 05/07/2012. I DEPOSIT Rs.350000/- ON DATED 05/07/2012 BY CHQ. AND Rs.255000/- ON DATED 03/08/2012 BY CHQ. AGAIN I TRAVEL BANK MANY TIME FOR SALE CERTIFICATE THEN I GET SALE CERTIFATE ON DATED 10/09/2012 OF DATED 11/08/2012. AND I AM ALREADY READY FOR REGISTRY OF MY PROPERITY FROM 03/08/2012 BUT TILL DATED BANK NOT READY FOR REGISTRY OF ABOVE PROPERTY AND HE HAS TAKE NO ACTION NOR GIVE KABJA.
    SIR PLEASE TAKE ANY ACTION WHICH I CAN TAKE KABJA AND REGISTRATION OUR PROPERTY FROM BANK.
    THANKING YOU FOR NECESSARY ACTION.
    YOURS
    AJIT PRATAP SINGH S/O SRI TRILOKI NATH SINGH
    127/580 S BLOCK,VINOBA NAGAR,KANPUR(U.P)
    MO.9336100914,9792090444
  • edited February 2013
    PFB the mail sent to the Nodal ofice regarding my issue
    still i didnt get any solution for this
    kindly update.
    ========================================

Greetings from Axis Bank.

We confirm the receipt of your e-mail dated February 14, 2013 to Nodal Officer’s Desk.

We are looking into the matter and will respond within 7 working days.

Warm Regards,

Divya Palai
    Nodal Officer Team, Axis Bank, 5th Floor, Solaris, Opposite L&T Gate No. 6, Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Mumbai - 400 072.
    Ph. (off.) 022-40754734 .

Original Message
    From: Fakrudeen.B@cognizant.com (Fakrudeen.B@cognizant.com)
    Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013 06:52 AM
    To: CMT.CO@axisbank.com (CMT.CO@axisbank.com)
    Subject: RE: RE: FW: Reg: Personla Loan

Hi Divya,

The location is Coimbatore, Trichy Road Branch.

From: CMT CO [mailto:CMT.CO@axisbank.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 4:40 PM
    To: B, Fakrudeen (Cognizant)
    Subject: RE:'AXISIBRM=025-406-980' FW: Reg: Personla Loan

Dear Mr Fakrudeen,

We thank you for your e-mail dated February 13, 2012.

Kindly let us the location of the Asset Sales Centre where you had applied for loan so that we can assist you accordingly.

Assuring you of best services always.
    Divya Palai
    Nodal Officer Team, Axis Bank, 5th Floor, Solaris, Opposite L&T Gate No.. 6, Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Mumbai - 400 072.
    Ph. (off.) 022-40754734

Original Message
    From: Fakrudeen.B@cognizant.com (Fakrudeen.B@cognizant.com)
    Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:56 PM
    To: service.quality@axisbank.com (service.quality@axisbank.com)
    Subject: FW: Reg: Personla Loan

Hi Sir,

FYI

From: B, Fakrudeen (Cognizant)
    Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 7:20 AM
    To: 'Lakhmichand.Nawani@axisbank.com'; 'nodal.officer@axisbank.com'; 'cmt.co@axisbank.com.'; 'Kirit.Rathod@axisbank.com'
    Cc: s.sriramji@axisbank.com
    Subject: RE: Reg: Personla Loan

Dear All,

Any update on this.
    98431 90515

From: B, Fakrudeen (Cognizant)
    Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:19 AM
    Cc: 'sriramji@axisbank.com'
    Subject: Reg: Personla Loan

Dear All,

My name is Fakrudeen working Cognizant Technology Solution for the past 1 year.

I have a Axis Bank salary account and credit card.

Last week I have for a personal loan for about 3 Lakhs and submitted all my documents and came to know that they can’t process the loan amount since I am in a negative area.

Spoke with the one of the personal loan manager Mr. Sriramji he informed the collection team won’t accepting the offer due to negative area.

Had a conversion with the collection team manager Mr. Faizal, he strictly said not able to process the loan.

I would like to clarify why can’t you(Axis) not able to process able to process the loan, since I am a axis bank customer and valid credit card user.

You can verify my account and the credit transaction and the payment for further clarification.

This is a monotonous way of approach from the Axis Bank side. This type of approach cannot be affordable for any kind of customer
    This making me cancel the axis bank account and surrender the credit card back to the bank

And educate all my dear colleagues not to open any account with Axis bank and Not to apply any kind Loans and credit card

My Brother he is also working in cognizant have personal loan running with Axis bank and going to end by next month. He also lives with me in the same area so why cant you stop collection the loan amount since it’s a negative area. To clarify you can contact him(Riyazudeen B-98431 84841).

My friends they are growing Real estate business men have their Priority account in Axis Bank. And I will also educate them to close the account and not use Axis.

So I request you all to check with the concern team and kindly make my approach(PL) happens.

Customer ID: 841285712

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
    DISCLAIMER:
    "Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL including any attachment is proprietary to Axis Bank Ltd and is intended solely for the addressee/s, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Access to this e-mail and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If this is a forwarded message, the content and the views expressed in this E-MAIL may not reflect those of the Bank. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.
    If you are not the intended recipient of this mail kindly delete from your system and inform the sender.
    There is no guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free of viruses, interceptions or interference".
  • edited February 2013
    I, Chandrasena Mhatre, brother of Mr. Girish Mhatre hereby wants to logde complaint of DSA of ICICI Bank Limited. My Brother have been issued a credit card bearing no. 5177194331335007 by ICICI Bank Limited. Out of total outstanding, Mr. Girish Mhatre had paid an adhoc amount of Rs. 10000/= by cash on 12.02.2013 and the same is shown as receipt as per the credit card statement. But the harrassment of the DSA of ICICI Bank continued there after. One official of the DSA of ICICI went to further extend by visiting my residence on 21.02.2013 at 11 am and created a huge tamasha by loudly speaking at the front of my flat door ie in the corridor of the building and that too when all the male members where not at home. I created a big scene in front of the female family members when he was totally aware that none of the male family members were present. My wife was not aware of the outstanding and payment of my brother and despite he created the tamasha where my creditability was at stake. My wife phone me and informed me of the same. I immediately dialled Mobile no. 9892713435 and spoke to person who informed his name at Mr. Amir and explain him that payment of Rs. 10000/= is made on 12.02.2013. But he refused to listen me and abused me. When i requested to give his full name, he refused. when i asked to give his DSA name, he refused and now he is not picking his mobile. I officially lodge the complaint against ICICI Bank DSA collection Agent. Matter serious as i fear next time they will try to take advantage as we male members are out in day time for employment.

C. Mhatre
    Mobile 8080221369
  • edited February 2013
    TbMJ9l Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog.Really thank you! Will read on...
  • edited March 2013
    y64aTi Wow, great article.Much thanks again. Really Great.
    I have a concern:

I took a personal loan from a bank. Now I keep getting promotional/marketing calls from their marketing team every now and then. They say that I already have a personal loan and so... they want to give a top up, they want to give a pre-approved someother loan, etc.

Personally, I want to keep such loan information (or any of my financial information) confidential from my family and friends. So, without authentically knowing whether it's me or someone on the phone, they give out the amount that I took and that I am eligible for so and so.

My questions are:

- Are these banks legally authorized to share a customer's personal (financial) information with their marketing team?
    - Are these tele-callers authorized to disclose such details to whoever picks the phone?

I would really appreciate the time experts here would take to respond.

Note: I deliberately avoided mentioning the bank's name because (unfortunately) I haven't recorded the conversations yet for proof.

Thanks!
  • edited March 2013
    Due to Wrong interned Date from my Branch Employee my money has not come yet. issue is when withdrawing from SBI ATM money(10,000) couldn't dispense but deducted from My CBI Account.when i complaint they registered complaint with the date 28-05-2012 instead of 16-04-2012.

i request you please help me i would be always obliged to you.

Name SANJIV KUMAR VISHWASH
    full address : A/26, TAGORE MARKET, KIRTI NAGAR, NAJAFGARH ROAD, NEW DELHI

Best Regards
    Sanjiv Kumar VIshwash
  • edited March 2013
    I, Shri Abhijit Dutta, am having an SB A/C with SBI Mejia.I also possess an ATM card for easy withdrawal of money from my A/c. During last Nov. I tried to withdraw an amount through IOB ATM in Chinsurah but my effort failed. Since then I paid frequent visits to the Manager SBI Mejia but with no effect. Ultimately I had to write to him and after a lapse of roughly three months the amount debited from my A/c was credited and that too without even the normal interest. In case of concerned bank's failure to credit the amount which had been debited without physical receipt of cash, the bank is liable to pay compensation @ Rs.100/- per day of delay in crediting the same amnt. Here, even inspite of claiming the compensation, the bank remains silent. How I can receive justice - kindly enlighten and oblige. Regards.
    From: Mathangi Shobha Rani, Dated: .02.2013
    Door No.23-14.29,
    Soldier’s Peta,
    Visakhapatnam-530 001. TelephoneNo.0891-2506687 MobileNo.:8688001291

Sub:-Non-receipt of ATM Debit Card – Unauthorised ATM
    withdrawals from my Savings Bank
    A/c.No. 868810110002091 – Request for recovery
    and re-credit all unauthorized withdrawal amounts –
    Regarding.
    ooOoo

With due respect, I humbly put forth my following grievance:
    I am holding Savings bank Account No. 868810110002091, at Bank of India, Town Kotha Road Branch, Visakhapatnam-530001. As on 03.09.2010 after updating my savings bank account balance was Rs. 72,845/-. I have applied for ATM Debit card during June 2010, and my husband has requested the Branch Manager, Town Kotha Road, about non receipt of ATM Debit Card and PIN Number on three occasions. However, the Branch Manager has said that they did not receive the ATM Debit Card and PIN Number. On 10.06.2011 I along with my husband have visited the Town Kotha Road Branch, for attestation of my signatures so as to apply for Home loan at ICICI Bank and at the same time I have deposited an amount of Rs.500/- on 10.06.2011. While updating my savings account pass book at the Bank we observed that there were Unauthorized ATM withdrawals from my Savings Bank A/c. 868810110002091 even though I have not received the ATM Debit Card and Pin Number. Immediately I have lodged a grievance complaint with the Branch Manager on 11.06.2011 for recovery of the said amount and to re-credit the same to my Savings Bank Account. And also on 09.07.2011 I have visited the Bank and met the Branch Manager about the recovery of my amounts. However the Branch Manager has said that they have lodged a complaint with I Town Police Station, Visakhapatnam and also stated that till the enquiry is completed, the loss of amounts cannot be re-credited to my account.

2. Nearly one and half year has been passed and till date my savings amount of Rs.72,845/-(Rupees seventy two thousand eight hundred and forty five only) has not been re-credited to my savings account. The Bank authorities have not taken any responsibility for the recovery and to re-credit my amount till date. And I have requested the Bank authorities to immediately re-credit my amount of Rs. 72,845/-(Rupees seventy two thousand eight hundred and forty five only) along with applicable interest. Till date, the Bank authorities have not re-credited my amount.

4. It is also to inform that one of the Bank staff has done this fraud, as because the PIN No. will be issued only by the Bank authorities and also without issue of PIN No. how my savings account was being updated by the Branch Manager for withdrawals through the ATM. It is very clear that one of the staff in the Bank of India, Town Kotha Road Branch, Visakhapatnam-530001, has done this fraud. It is therefore, requested that necessary action may please be taken for recovery of amount.

Yours faithfully,
    (M.SHOBHA RANI)
    sir

sbi bank manager, wyra branch simply denied and with harsh voice issue of cheque book to my 6 month old
    saving bank account, why i should not eligible to take cheque book to my saving bank account and my account
    hold 2500/- of credit balance.
  • edited March 2013

my a/c no. 043010100415699 and custour id 043055033 axis bank kamal palace branch indore. i am close my saving a/c and give chaqebook and debit card bank says your a/c is close but one month after my one payment is deposit in bank bank officer says your a/c is not close and your balance 2543/-i reqest to officer she says your payment will be done after 3 days but 20 days gone payment not clear my reqest to you immeseat realese my payment
  • edited March 2013

I have applied for a personal loan of Rs. 500,000/- at Gurgaon Suncity Branch. This is regarding personal loan A/C- LPGUR00026767209. I was told that since I am a IBM India Employee, the processing fees would be 1.5% of the loan amount. However, during the discussion, I strictly mentioned that I would not take the ICICI Lombard insurance coverage as I already have good life insurance coverage for myself. The bank authorities also agreed to it and they waived off the insurance needs. On 23-Mar-2013, when i visited the Gurgaon Suncity Branch to deposit the cheques for the loan, I saw it clearly that in my loan application file, there was a red sticker on the top where it is mentioned that Insurance waived off.

On 27-Mar-2013 an amount of INR 4,86,623.00/- was credited to my ICICI bank and the remaining money is deducted for the processing fees and insurance premium. This is really unethical and I strongly protest to this. I have spoken to ICICI Bank over phone and also dropped email on 28-Mar-2013 protesting against the insurance premium and requested them to adress my concern. However, till date, I have not received any reply or call from anybody from ICICI Bank. So I request you to look into this matter and help me in getting justice. Please note that my DSA is JITENDRA KUMAR and my application form number is 777909 and the serving branch is Gurgaon Sector 54 Suncity branch.

Anupam
  • edited March 2013
    I am M.Rathamani. These are my loan account numbers,427508747,702345527 at Udumalpet branch.I have 1 farm loan also.My loan dues are going correctly.But the branch manager and his team came to my home and use some illegal words. I am very much suffered because of this.
    cc:ombudsman
    ph:9952211153
    HDFC BANK

SUB:- Regarding Complaint No.556608 dated 23.02.2013.

I am Suresh Chauhan S/O Sh Raghvir Singh My bank Account No.:-01541050014980. I file a complant No:-556608 date 23/02/2013 regarding Ten Thousand which is withdraw through ATM from Chandigarh.
    This is great surprise for me that my ATM on my pocket.I Call for Compliant Customer care no 981531111 for many time but not favor able response can be taken.I also visit your HDFC branch samana (Two times) And I am also visit Zirakpur Branch and Branch Manager say that you file the FIR in police station.He also says that I can't do anything so my all visit was unsuccessful.
    So I there fore requested to look in to the matter at your end.Favourable action can highly appreciated.

Thanking You
    Your faithfully
    Suresh Chauhan
    Mob.08288008613
  • edited March 2013
    I,A.Chandrakanth bearing A/c.no.62169412161 at Narsapur branch Medak dist. deposited a check worth Rs.1,00,000/- {check no.590173} on 19.02 2013. But the amount is not credited into my account till date . On enquire with the bank we got the reply that it takes time. we are getting same reply since last 25 days. As we are not aware of the status of the check, we are complainting to you. Hence please look into matter immediately and let it resolve the issue and see theat the amount to be credited into my account.

A.Chandrakanth
    email: alurisravani1991@gmail.com
  • edited March 2013
    Dear sir/madam i have a current account in hdfc model town rohtak branch ac no.is 01762320002427 &name of ac holder is univerth india.when i got opened the ac mr gourav narang relationship manager of that branch told that if i could mantain 100000 rupees per day i will get 100000 diposit from
    several hdfc branches per day without any charges as well as bank provided me edc matchins at my business centers across north india with free monthly rental/maintinenc charges.if i fail to maintain 100000 rupees per day,bank will charge 600 rupees per month but no other charges will be taken.everything was smooth till one & half month. After this period i was charged for inter branch diposit i complained to mr gourav narang and i got reversal of my money and was promised that in future no chrges will be taken but i charged.i again complained again i got my money back.i asked to stop to charge like this mr gourav narang could not stop to charge my ac but he could able to stop to reverse charged money.since then i between my ofice & hdfc model town rohtak branch. After this i got a complained at customer care no.mr anshul bansal from hdfc m.t branch called to resolve the solution.he told i will reverse your money with in one week that time the due amount was 19224.he promised me that it will be started to reverse 2500 rupees per day.ten days have past but i did not get any reversal .i went to the branch manager he was very angry why i registered a complained to customer care my customer care complained no. Are #delc0313001618&delc0313059926 .i have called customer care more than 10 times they hold my call for 30 to 45 minuts and disconect my phone call please check my case . Parivartan shukla m/s univerth india 309 model town rohtak.my no. Is 9355006006
  • edited March 2013
    i mr. Pravin ganpat trimbake a invester of state bank of india gorai-2 borivaly west branch my a/c no is 20002700104 .
    The complaints detais is i got the atm card but bank is not giving me pin of atm purposly.
    Sbi's gorai-2 borivali west branch operation manager mr uday narvekar is not giving proper service to the customer of the bank also his behavior is very rude with the customer of the bank in may case atm card send me on 12th march 2013 and i got it on 15th mar i went to bank on 20th mar to collect the pin of atm he refused me and said it will come after 7 days and come after 7days so i went after dat so he arrogantly shouted on me and said come after 15 days always he is doing this misbehavior with peoples because of this lot of customer are not doing transaction from this bank and not investing the money in this gorai branch so i am requesting you to please take the strong action against him and please give me the reply immediately. Please do needful.
    Your kind cooperation will be highly appriciated.

mr. Pravin g. Trimbake.
    +91-9619799558.
  • edited April 2013
    We had taken a auto loan from citi bank in the year 2005 and even paid the full loan in time without any failure. But when we applied for a loan in HFDC Bank,we came to know that the Citi Bank has declared us as defualters.
    We even called up the customer care and even forwarded the document proof which confirmed that we have paid the loan in time and without any failure.But we got a reply from the customer care that cannot help us and that they cannot do anything.
    Dear Sir ,

I wish to bring to your Notice as to how a Bank like HDFC Bank is siphoning
    Money out of Savings account and not giving any SMS for the same.
    I am registered with HDFC Bank for any transaction intimation with small description through SMS.

I enclose my s/b a/c statement FY 12~ 13 - showing deduction – Eight instances
    Marked in Red Color in enclosed Excel file , where
    Rs. 280 each time , were deducted due to Min. Balance not being maintained.
    However, for none of these Eight deductions – Any SMS was given by HDFC Bank.

MY REQUEST :
    1. Pls. arrange to stop this Malpractice by a Bank in Private sector .
    2. HDFC Or any other Bank should inform Customer about AMB (Average
    Min. Balance ) Not maintained – in same way as they inform by SMS
    For all other Transactions.
    3. Entire amount on this account should be refunded with interest
    In my account.
    4. Pls. arrange to provide me Mail Id & Contact no. of CEO of HDFC Bank.

Thanks & Regards.
    P.C.Agarwal.

Enclosed : A/c Statement :Pls. see all withdrawl entries of Rs. 280.90 every month from May '12 onwards without any SMS message to me.Total Amount Rs. 3000/- + intt.

MR. PADAM CHAND AGARWAL Address :A-12,THE SHOPPING MALL,
    Nomination Facility : Registered Cust ID :73346
    Statement From : 01/04/2012 To : 31/03/2013 Account No :00441000110853 OTHER
    A/C Open Date :11/02/2005
    Account Status :Regular

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Date Narration Chq./Ref.No. Value Dt Withdrawal Amt. Deposit Amt. Closing Balance
    ******** ********************************** ************ ******** ****************** ****************** ******************
    24/05/12 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR APR2012 24/05/12 280.90 6,469.66
    18/06/12 TPIN REGEN CHRGS FOR 25052012 250512 0000000 18/06/12 56.18 6,413.48
    25/06/12 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR MAY2012 25/06/12 280.90 6,132.58
    03/08/12 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR JUN2012 03/08/12 280.90 5,851.68
    09/09/12 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR JUL2012 09/09/12 280.90 5,570.78
    14/09/12 NECS CR DLF LIMITED-1237281563 7281563 14/09/12 100.00 5,670.78
    30/09/12 Credit Interest Capitalized 30/09/12 125.06 5,795.84
    18/10/12 NECS CR NOIDA TOLL BRIDGE CO-1253844457 3844457 18/10/12 50.00 5,845.84
    18/10/12 NEFT CR-365486494-PADAM CHAND AGARWAL SF0002 18/10/12 10,000.00 15,845.84
    20/10/12 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR AUG2012 20/10/12 280.90 15,564.94
    29/10/12 Net PI to HSL Sec A/c 326573-00602340029 2893594 29/10/12 558.81 15,006.13
    01/11/12 Net PI to HSL Sec A/c 326573-00602340029 3045352 01/11/12 4,022.64 10,983.49
    01/11/12 CHQ DEP- TRANSFER 1-CLEARING BR-DEL 0809312 01/11/12 880.00 11,863.49
    07/11/12 CASH DEP - GURGAON - DLF - 07/11/12 15,000.00 26,863.49
    12/11/12 Net PI to HSL Sec A/c 326573-00602340029 3455952 12/11/12 19,776.02 7,087.47
    06/12/12 Net PO from HSL A/c 326573-0060234002942 4298825 06/12/12 11,361.76 18,449.23
    07/12/12 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR SEP2012 07/12/12 280.90 18,168.33
    11/12/12 Net PI to HSL Sec A/c 326573-00602340029 4496564 11/12/12 9,463.10 8,705.23
    13/12/12 DEPOSITORY CHARGES NOV12 - 18273603 3800822 13/12/12 28.09 8,677.14
    09/01/13 Net PI to HSL Sec A/c 326573-00602340029 5577137 09/01/13 7,584.36 1,092.78
    09/01/13 CASH DEP - NEW DELHI - PAL 09/01/13 5,000.00 6,092.78
    28/03/13 CASH DEP - GURGAON - DLF - 28/03/13 10,000.00 18,407.38
    30/03/13 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR FEB2013 30/03/13 280.90 18,126.48
    01/04/13 Credit Interest Capitalized 31/03/13 203.68 18,330.16

dear sir /mam
    I Viresh Kishor Nyati (9923805955) I live in sadashiv peth 135 / 3b , janaki apts , opp bharat natya mandir ,
    I am having a savings account at sadashiv peth branch CANARA BANK I want a locker in that bank which is available as the lady over there told me ,
    When I asked for it she told me to deposit amt 100000/ as a fixed deposit and 10000 locker deposit, or else she will not give me locker
    I very humbly told her that I can give 10000 locker deposit but I don't want to open a fixed deposit in their bank that too 100000 rs which is a heavy amount to be blocked for me
    I am in terribly need of locker
    she told me arrogantly this is my branch rule . I told her to show it on paper , she said wht u want to do this is none of ur business ,I am the chief and I decide the policies of this bank of this branch , I decide whom to give and whom not to give the locker
    I just want to ask is this right way to behave with a loyal customer ,is canara bank her private bank / or do canaar bank give such authorities to their employees to be rude with customers

plz reply me on vireshnyati@gmail.com or call on 9923805955
  • edited April 2013
    dear sir, hamari firm aman traders (coca cola distributor) 12 year se kaam kar rahi hai. 2005 se 2012 july tak aapke sbop bank jind main branch mein hamari cc limit chal rahi thi jisko hamne property sale karne ki vajah se close kar diya tha.January 2013 se hum isi firm ki cc limit dobara chahte the. lagatar sampark karne ke baad bhi koi baat karne ko raji nahin tha but 17/04/2013 ko 5.30 pm par mr.shamsher and mr.ramniwas ne bank ke bahar bulakar hamse rs.40000/-(as a bribe) ki demand ki cc limit a/c open karne ke liye .yeh baat sunkar hum bilkul hi pareshan ho gaye ki ek bank employee bribe ki demand kaise kar sakta hai.kindly solve this matter
  • edited April 2013
    Dear sir / mam,I , Meghna khaneja, A/c no 32362417979 having account in State bank of india , Shalimar bagh branch, BRanch code 11358, phn no 01127486865.
    On 22/02/2013 i used my SBI atm debit card for online transaction of Rs 1600 for merchant THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA, THE AMOUNT FOR that payment was deducted from my a/c but the payment was not recieved by the merchant. So after then, i had again done that payment then the amount is received by the merchant.simply saying my amount was deducted twice in which first payment was not properly done.
    Then on 23/ 02/2013 , i register the complain of wrong debit payment but the amount still not credited to my account even after the interval of 45 days ( which is the maximum period for the amount reverted back to my account ) the complain no given by sbi customer care is PG42927790352...

so i request you please contact me 9871224540 or mail me @ meghna.khaneja@yahoo.com....