Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman

1911131415

Comments

ATM transaction SCANDAL of Rs. 16,500 by SBI
    I kindly bring to your notice that while I was withdrawing money through ATM on 17th AUG 2012, the complete amount was not received by me but the amount was debited from my account.
    I have complained at SBI branch bearing my account and SBI toll free online complaint system but no action had been taken till now.
    Please understand my problem and take possible step as soon as possible. SBI should credit my missing amount in my bank account other wise I am going to take legal action against you with lokpal also.

Deshvir Singh,
    Agra (U.P)
    Mob. no. 08006789888, 09719711240
    Email ID; desh.rap@gmail.com

details-
    A/C no. 30640493877
    A/C holding branch- SBI Transport Nagar, Agra (U.P)
    date of transaction - 17th AUG 2012
    time of transaction - 7:34 pm
    ATM ID - S10A011637001
    Transaction no. - 9511
    place of transaction - Bodla, Agra, U.P.
    ATM card no. - 6220180555600044732
    amount entered for withdrawal - Rs. 20,000
    amount received from ATM - Rs. 3,500
    Missing amount - Rs. 16,500

This is in reference to my complaint against State Bank of India, Satpuli Branch (3280),Uttrakhand Ticket No. CS62806633724 & CS62807125716.Since six months I have complained to SBI Satpuli (3280), Jamnagar(6280), Zonal Manager Ahmedabad and also to SBI Customer Care to transfer my CIF No. 85083995745 to SBI Jamnagar Branch(6280),where my Account 30153200081 is existing. No one is taking action against this complaint.You are requested to look into my complaint and kindly intimate me the action taken from your side on the above subject. An immediate move on the subject shall be highly appreciated.

Thanking You
    Pitambar Mohapatra
    Email:pitambar.123@rediffmail.com
    I had a Saving account with the bank of Indusind bank, Sangam Tower, Church Road, M.I. Road, Jaipur since last nine to ten years. Where the bank has increase the minimum balance charges from april-12 and inform to the customer about this amendment in only regular a/c statement given by bank and no any other information about that. While I had no knowledge about that because I was not seen the a/c statement at that time. After four month I was checked my mini statement through atm and I saw there was debited 400/- Rs. I was shocked and next day I went to branch and inquiry about that and made a complaint about the charges and asked to them where is communication letter you have communicated about this amendment? But they have no answer of that at that time. And when I asked them the alternate solution for continue with this account because of I was already issued some cheques against loan but they have no answered they said only the option you have balance 10,000 every day as minimum balance or open a joint account with your wife and one name of your child and one a/c in your name which is zero balance but for this account you have to deposited 25000/ Rs. Both the cases are not possible for me. When I have made a complaint in customer care they are assured to me that they provide some solution for that case and wastage one month during the proceeding and also not provide any solution and continue debited the amount during the communication period as when they are asked for more time to resolve the matter. And finally they assured If I am maintain 10000 minimum balance every day then only they revert the charges on my account otherwise not.And finally I was no option to close the account. After close the account I was checked the banking rules there is specifically mentioned that every bank has bound to inform the customer about increase minimum balance with "No Frill Account" But the bank was failed to fulfill the compliance as per rules made. And I was asked to bank about the process of increase this amendment under RTI But the bank was failed to provide me the document and not resolve the matter since last four months.

Rakesh Khandelwal
    207, Royal Residency,
    Modi Nagar, Ajmer Road,
    Jaipur-302019
    Mo: 9413764086
    Would like to inform you that i Manoj Kamker an employee of Aegis(TTSL).I have my salary account in ICICI Bank limited,salt Lake Sector-5 Branch Infinity Benchmark,Plot No-G1,Block EP & GP,Sector 5,Kolkata-700091.My ICICI Bank A/c No-105601516387.I have check the balance enquiry that shows Rs 2751.But while i withdraw the amount it shows"TRANSACTION DECLINED INSUFFICIENT FUND"still amount disposed from A/c. but 7 dec 2011 at 11.47 am sms come in my mob your a/c is debited 2000 but balance is not come that why I have already made two complaints on phone banking SR. No-205230297and SR. No-206749577.While first SR. created they informed that within 15 days. it will be informed on your contact number but Then after 15 days i had made another complaints .since last 3 months did not get any response from your side.Already mail sent from my office to bank(ICICI)still did not get any response regarding this issue.Its humble request to you please look after my matter and kindly resolves my problem.
  • Shimbhu Dayal GurjarShimbhu Dayal Gurjar Junior Member
    DETAILS OF COMPLAINT

Respected Sir-I am ex-servicemen Shimbhu Dayal Gurjar has saving account No.071099 in UCO Bank, Kotputli Branch (Raj). My corrigendum PPO No’s/CORR/163022/2011(ARMY) DATED 15-10-2011 through PCDA Allahabad, a sum of Rs.38305.00 was sent to UCO Bank, Kotputli.
    Till date the said amount was not credited in my saving bank account. In this connection, I was so many times personally went to Kotputli Branch & requested about in question the said amount.
    Further, I contact also Chief Manager Mr. G.S.Jangir, Zonal office Jaipur and explain my said problem, and so many times I sent e-mail also to Mr. G.S.Jangir Chief Manager Zonal office Jaipur, but, no response from either Kotputli Branch or from Zonal office Jaipur.

Hence, I requested to get remit the said amount to my saving bank A/C. So that the cordial liaison and relationship should be continue between the customer & Bank.

• Shimbhu Dayal GurjarShimbhu Dayal Gurjar Junior Member

Dear Team,

My Father Late Sh Shiv Kumar s/o Sh Tej Bhan was having CC Limit with SBOP Grain Market, Bhatinda Branch in the name of Shivam Garments, Dhobi Bazar, Bathinda-151001. The said CC Account has already been settled since 2000 & no due certificate has also been issued to us. But till date we haven't received our original deed which was pledged against CC Limit availed by us.
    Several times we had approached the concerned branch but no resolution has been provided to us. I am in Chandigarh & it is very difficult for me to visit Bhatinda Branch on regular basis. Last time I was visited on 17-09-2012 & given written complaint. This is now more than 3 months but nobody approach me to settle this complaint. On 17-09-2012 first i had visited Grain Market Branch & met Mr N S Jaggi (Branch Head) & he suggested to meet your Amrik Singh Road Hub Office. Its more than 5km from Grain Market branch. Without wasting time I had moved to said office at Amrik Singh Road & there I met Mr Raj Narayan; from the desk of Mr Raj Narayan. He checked the register & said that there is no record on Hand Over Register & as per register still the deed is lying with State Bank Of Patiala only but for this I have to visit Grain Market branch. Because deed is my need & for same I again moved to SBOP Grain Market. Mr Jaggi was not available there but 2nd man of branch that there are no records & for records you have to go Amrik Singh Road & not here.
    Then again I moved to your hub Office at Amrik Singh Road & met one of senior person Mr Sudarshan (CM) but didn't get any satisfactory revert then immediately i went to Mr S K Bhandari (CM) at same office but again didn't get any satisfactory revert then at last I went to Mr Lachhman Singh (AGM). He listen me & then guide that go to base branch & ask for document there only. As once again I failed to get my registered deed & already wasted my full day on this I moved to Grain Market Branch & Mr Jaggi was not there. After an hour he came & I was still waiting for him. I again requested to him to check my documents & he send an office boy with me. We have to work for around an hour & finally from store room with full of dust I finally got my file, I was happy that finally I was near to my destination. But the original deed was missing from that file & only copy of deed is available with file.
    I again requested branch head that original deed is not available. He immediately reply that he can do nothing on this & I have to go for duplicate deed.
    It was around 4:45 pm & I am almost finished. I had nothing to do & given written complaint to branch head in hope that may be in couple of days your bank will work on my complaint & should provide original deed to me.
    Its more than 3 months & I am still waiting for revert.
    The copy of all required documents had already been provided to Branch Head Mr N S Jaggi on 17-09-2012. I have already been harassed & tortured & now I have no more patience. You are requested to please look into this & do the needful at the earliest.

Sumit Gakhar
    s/o Late Sh Shiv Kumar

I have withdrawn Rs 3000 via Bank of India ATM card through Corporation Bank Machine in Hauz Khas however complete money didn’t came on 3/12/12 – Time 14:08 PM, A/C no - 603110310000541. Card No – 5264 9560 3103 7743

I have placed a request online for refund via complaint no – 554057109 and filled the form in Hauz Khas Branch- Delhi for refunding the money. I have visited the branch atleast six times and they give same answer that it wil come. Its been 23 days and I am just getting runaround.

The customer Care don't have access to ATM information and I have a hard time in claiming back my lost money which did not came out from machine.

I have sent a mail as well asking for camera clipping to HO.ATMCell@bankofindia.co.in but no one replies.

I Request you to kindly intervene and help me..

Jitin Rastogi
  • annu941annu941 Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    Timtara is a fraud site which posts items on its websites which it does not sell. Once the consumer pays for such product, they keep on delaying the order giving false assurances. In the process, they earn interest on the amount paid in advance. After getting frustrated for months, consumers have no option but to cancel the order and ask for refund. They also do not cancel the order immediately and refund the amount and keep on delaying.
    I had ordered an micromax a110 Order no. 10357906 dated 22.11.2012 and paid Rs. 8990/-. Till date they have not delivered the order. While now I have cancelled the order and purchased the product from open market, they have not yet responded to my numerous requests for order cancellation and refund. The order status is showing “awaiting shipment” since 30th October, 2012. They have shutdown their email address for receiving complaints and you have to post your complaint on their website, which they delete immediately without recording it. There customer service personnel are trained to speak lies again and again to enable them to delay the execution of the orders, and thereby earn more interest on the amount paid.
    It is a completely fraudulent website and I urge customers not to fall in their trap and should not purchase any product from their website.
    I raised one Complaint with Kotak Bank

I tried to withdraw cash from Corporation Bank ATM (Lajpat nagar, New Delhi) on 24-Nov-2012. The amount was of Rs. 2000/-.
    Even though the transaction was not successful and I didn't receive any money, My account got Debited. I informed the same to
    Kotak Customer care and Today when I checked the status they said the Corporation Bank has claimed the Money.

Resolution
    As per the revert received from our concern division we would like to inform you that chargeback raised for the disputed
    transaction has been represented by the acquiring bank since transaction was successful and cash was successfully dispensed
    to you as per their ( Acquiring Bank) records and hence we can neither credit the account and nor raise the second chargeback
    for the same transaction.

Manish
  • edited January 2013
    I wish to bring to your kind attention that I had been receiving statement of accounts from ICCI bank against an unknown Credit card, which I never owned nor seen. They (ICICI Bank) started sending me the statement,all of sudden, showing a balance payable as Rs 400.00. I had immediately written to their Mumbai branch and later to their Ernakulam branch to stop sending me such false statements against a Credit Card which has never been in my possession.

I had even spoken to their personals in their Call Centre several times. However, even though they assured that such statement will not be send thereafter, I still keep getting the statement and the latest one which was received a few days back show a balance Rs 1039.33 as payable to them.

I had visited their office in MG Road at Ernakulam on 03/01/13 in person and the response from the officials there were frustrating, nerve wrecking and intensely distressing as they made me walk from one deck to another and finally asked me to call their Call Centre, which, as you are aware, I could have easily done from my office instead of taking my time off from my office schedule and traveling to their office and then above all, running from pillar to post without receiving a favourable reply/action. This is quite unbecoming of a Bank of repute like ICICI.

Nevertheless, as required, I called their Call Centre again and spoke to a person at their Hyderabad Call centre. After patiently narrating the complete story over again to a Gentleman who identified himself as Abzal, he assured me that the matter has been resolved and that I will receive a confirmation of this on my E mail ID and Mobile number within 48 hours.

Since I have not received any confirmation whatsoever even after the lapse 48 hours, I am sure from my previous experience that they have not done anything about this and that I will continue to receive their statement of accounts with a larger amount next month.

Therefore, I humbly request you to please intervene and bail me out from this stalemate predicament, which I am in right now. I would feel much grateful to you if you could update me on the actions initiated by you, in the due course of time.
    Rgds,
    K.A.Joseph,
    Cochin. Mobile 9745650076 E mail:- jopenaspin@gmail.com
  • Kotak SupportKotak Support Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    I raised one Complaint with Kotak Bank

Resolution
    for the same transaction.

Manish

Dear Manish,

Kindly mail us ur contact#/acct# with transaction details on solutions.bank@kotak.com enabling us to address your concerns.

Kotak Support Team.
  • edited January 2013
    I have lodged the online complaint in State bank of Patiala site via Compliant No.SBPCREFNO/1759 as well as written complaint given to Branch Manager in Jain Nagar road, Abohar Branch,Punjab on Oct22,2012. After one week I approached to SBOP jain nagar road, Abohar branch, Punjab. They said our technical person will come then we will give you photos for ATM dispensed the cash. Even I have not received any call from SBOP for complaint status. When I asked when will the technical person come they said Pata nahi kab aaye. After I have made the call again and again then as proof of dispensed cash they gave me the photos(not video) from the time 17:55 to 18:06 when the transaction happened. These photos do not clarify that cash dispensed or not and I know I have not received the cash.Even it is difficult to recognize myself in these photos. I have logged the complaint in Banking Obudsman(bochandigarh@rbi.org.in) on Nov15,2012 and given a reminder on Dec16,2012 and Also mark the emails to Territory General manager(dgmbha@sbp.co.in), Deputy Manager of Bathinda(gmtry@sbp.co.in), Chief Manager of ATM (cmatm@sbp.co.in) also to complaints@sbp.co.in on oct17,2012. Only One of them Mr.Territory General manager has just marked an email to Mr.Chief Manager of complaints on oct19,2012 for this issue. Till date Jan05,2013 I have not received any revert from Banking Obudsman.

In HDFC Bank I have lodged two complaints one was on same day (06-10-2012) DELQ1012042898 on customer care and second was through email. support@hdfcbank.com on Oct17,2012 for Rs10,000/- debited from HDFC bank account 06341050049794 through State Bank of Patiala ATM but cash not dispensed. HDFC bank given me the commitment you will get your money on 18th day from Oct19,2012. But as on Nov08,2012. I have not received the money again I mark the mail to same email ID then I get revert from them that we will contact you with in 5 working days.Then they refuse give the money back.

Please help me to take my money Rs10,000 back.

Sandeep
  • edited January 2013
    I have an account in the State Bank Of India, Pondicherry Main Branch since 1993 onwards. I had 2 mobile numbers viz 9787736958 and 9443536958. I activate the 9787736985 for SMS alert and it functioned correctly. But I have received some unknown persons SMS alert to my another BSNL Number 9443536958. In the branch they not receive my complaint and says it is not possible to traced out the Account. The SMS alert will shown the SBI Debit Card No 622xxx0478 and the location is Dharmapuri, Tamil Nadu. What can i do ? Please send a solution to my email shanmukhadprasad@yahoo.com

Shanmukha Durga Prasad
    shanmukhadprasad@yahoo.com
  • edited January 2013
    This is to inform you my card no 435708900829 was valid till date 10/11.
    But amount 112.36 was debited on 01-09-12 which is a wrong deduction.

Then again in july 2011 two times wrong debit has been done dated 23-07-11 and 27-07-11 as ATM charges Rs.110.30 twice ,which comes to total of 220.60.

Henceforth, you are requested the amount 110.30 for july 2011 and 112.36 for september 2012 which totals to 222.66 should be credited back to my account.

For this I had several times contacted the local Branch but no satifactory reply made till date.
    Requesting to get these reversed or else will be bound to close my account with OBC.

Jawahar Lal Agarwal
    Sav acc no.06672011009934
    Oriental Bank Of Commerce
    Sanjay Place.
    hello sir ,
    my name is mohammad sahil i am getting a threatening call from HDFC bank. A guy name is RAHUL from HDFC
    he is always use to call me and use abusive langauge to me and my sister and my fiance he is using the word
    bitch and prostitute to them and apart from that he is commenting on my community i.e muslim community.

That to without any reason my number is 9897702501 i am from dehradun i am getting these call on my this
    and he abuses ma father also i dont have any account in HDFC bank neither i had taken any loan form them
    than also he is threatening me.

sir please help me out and take some strict action against HDFC bank and RAHUL

with regards:
    Mohammad Sahil
    Dear Sir/Ma'am

My self Dharmender Grover ex employee of ICICI Bank.I had applied for EPF withdrwal on 05/07/2012 at 12am .My member id is MH/BAN/0046735/000/0016355.But still i dint get my money.I got message on my cell phone in month of oct that its under process. After that i had raise request in dec on line for payment and got reg no.ROBND/E/2012/19720.But this is also showing under process till date.Its totaly not understandable how many time i have to wait for my own money and how many times i have to put reminder its almost 5 months had past .and i dint get my payment.

I had wirtten so many mails to MRS.Chanda Kochar MD ICICI bank regarding same but she is not responding to my mail.

Plz solve my issue...

Dharmender Grover

9811976739
  • edited January 2013

This is with reference to my ATM withdrawl dated 4th Dec 2012, the request i did for withdrawling of Rs 5000/- only from PNB ATM at Batla House Jamia Nagar Okhla New Delhi, i got my 5000/- for which i have requested But at the same time i have got two sms on my mobile with saying 5000 & Rs 10.000/- has been deducted from my account .I made a complaint in customer care also in my PNB Branch at Paharganj New Delhi, till today i am following it up but not getting proper response So request you to please help to get my money back.

SYED ZILLUR REHMAN
    PNB A/C -0130000121178723
    MOB :9911805123
    I-49 MURADI ROAD JAMIA NAGAR OKHLA ND-25
    EMAIL - chat2rehman@gmail.com
    PRITPAL SINGH
    PROP. Kamal Enterprises
    I Have a OD A/c in PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK No.0148009300138696 on name of KAMAL ENTERPRISES Add,I-111, GF, Kirti Nagar Delhi 110015 and availing Rs.500000 for my business on the basis of Housing Property
    ,which Market Price is Above Rs.6500000. Two years back I have applied for enhancing this OD limit to Rs.800000 and try to satisfy bank that why I required this enhancement but bank denied and no reason was given to me on that denial. Now I want to Open An A/c in HDFC Bank in Kirti Nagar F block Branch, But bank manager insisted me to bring NOC from my bank That means First I clear the my present A/c and apply for other A/c.It means that banks either do not practice takeover of ODs or it is type of cartelization between Banks. I have already a current Account in HDFC Bank F block Kirti Nagar.which was closed due to not operational and had been opened after the OD sanctioned by my bank. I would like to clear that all mentioned above is verbally communicate to me by both banks staff. In my point of view this is an unethical business practice.
    DEAR SIR,

I am a Federal bank Perinthalmanna(Malappuram) branch savings bank customer. my account No is 15370100066042. from 24/04/2011 I was not keep minimum balance in my account due to financial difficulties till the year end,Then I deposited 10,000 in my account on 03/01/2013, the next day they deduct RS.977.00 from my account, I ask about this, they told that the fine for not keeping minimum balance, I am ready to pay fine, but this is very high amount, so I need to complain against it, and also i need refund the money so please help me.
    Please do the needful
    thanking you
    Shahabain.P
  • edited January 2013
    one of mine cousin went to Indian Bank , Sector 45 , Chandigarh for opening up an account , she was not proficient enough to make everything perfect , but what has been done by Mr Surjeet one the employee at there was not acceptable , rather making correction in the filled form , just teared it off without any reason . May i know how could he be acted like an irresponsible who is appointed to serve the people , that is why most of the educated and well are quite reluctant to approach Public Sector Banks , its my urge to ask him and warn him to not harass customer which are the base of banking customers , without customers no banking institution exists
    Sir ,
    my mother was holding a account 30282676418 in sbi dadri (3342) gb nagar up. After her death i applied to close the said acciount. Account nomination was done in jul10 and all reqired document asked by branch is also submitted. After 2 months branch is telling that we could not verify your nominatin as our record in computer was not updated and we are not able to find our nomination record register we maintain in branch. Now you submit fresh application as account is with out nomination. I have already send complaints to sbi complaint board pl refer complain no da33427270731 and sbi happy room index no 43865. But no action has been taken. Due to failure of bank in maintaing of records customer is suffering.where as rbi has given press note that dirrects bank to pay balance and close account after holders death irrespective of accont is has nominee or without nominee with in 15 day of application filed.
    The Banking Aumbasdment 22.01.2013
    Banking Lokpal
    Reserve Bank of India,
    Jaipur
    Withdrawal of unauthorized Rs.10000/- from my saving bank account
    I am a Saving Bank account holder of State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur – Mansarovar Branch- Rajasthan
    Details are as below
    A/C NO 61166693489
    Account Status Joint Account
    NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER Abhishek Gupta & Shilpi
    This account was opened on 15.09.2012 with A.T.M, Internet banking and SMS Alert facility.
    On 08/01/2013 I approached ATM of Punjab National Bank at Baseri (Dist- Dholpur, Rajasthan) to withdraw some money. After feeding password in the ATM machine a message appeared on the screen “Unable to Process”. I waited for few minutes but the machine did not respond. No printed slip came out from the machine. After that I further waited for few minutes and then pressed the cancel button to avoid ant miss happening and then left the ATM.
    On 11/01/2013 when I issued a mini statement from A.T.M machine of SBBJ – Mansarovar Branch, I observed a debit transaction of Rs.10000/- dated 08.01.2013 in my account from the ATM of PNB Baseri. Whereas I did not draw any amount ( even I could not fed any amount ) and ATM did not allowed any transaction.
    Further It is also surprising that no SMS Alert was received on my mobile. Had it been sent by the bank immediately I would have immediately reported it to local bank or police authority.
    I request you to take up the matter with SBBJ and PNB both bank. As both are on fault. One for providing defective ATM services and another for not giving immediate alert service to initiate prompt action.
    I request you to arrange for video footage of the transaction and take appropriate action. In any case please assist me in refund of Rs.10000/- debited unauthorized from my account.
    Yours Faithfully,
    Shilpi
  • edited January 2013

i have an account in state bank of india,firozabad, town 1380...a/c no. 10834118353 thais is a joint a/c and one of the holder is dead....so i want his wife to be the owner of the a/c and i subimitted all the required document in the bank even though they are not recognizing any thing....and they again again demanding for some more documents... i am a 86 yr old man and can't go to bank daily....
    please recognize my problem and help me
    thanking you

with regards,
    rajbahadur agrawal
  • edited January 2013
    Despite have received message from your good office no response till date on 19 jan received message post meeting your colleagues from HDFC credit card division from Mumbai at Gurgaon office enkay tower
    Sorry they didn’t not divulge their names or even have visiting cards with them
    I received one SMS on my mobile on 19 janref no. 13019098444 with request to be processed in 02 working days
    Till date no revertal on the same

I volunterly want to close my account after receiveing my statements for which I have been told it was collection agent who collected your money on behalf from my office regularly by 28 of every month
    Where is my principal amount ?
    Requesteedd statement many times since last November which mentions principal amount also
    Till date have not received the same
    Request to close this by today evening as I am being harassed by your collection team
    Failing which I once again do not request me approach the consumer redressal forum
    No reply on seizing my salary account
    No statement who has authorized to collect my salary in credit card ?

________________________________________
    From: A Nagasuryam [mailto:a.nagasuryam@cii.in]
    Sent: 26 December 2012 13:08
    To: 'pnohdfcbank@hdfcbank.com'
    Cc: 'akhil.malhotra@hdfcbank.com'; 'a.rajyalaxmi@gmail.com'
    Subject: credit card out standing

Every month I am paying and has asked due to discrepancies on the statement every month I receive
    Every month I am paying and bill shows late payment fees of 1000+
    Who is responsible ? your collection agent come on time when ever he is ok my due date is 05 th of every month why I am being charged :
    Second thing with out informing why you have blocked my salary account once settled your people has to collect and if he can’t collect 35000.00 who is responsible ? he do not have to authorization collect more than 1600.00
    Causing trouble to me and my family request let us not take this matter any more else it will cause trouble to your self and me also
    And your good people never respond to the same
    Attached all my correspondence done to your bank will give all details aon request spoken to gunjan singh +3 others but talks were not fruit full inplace of settled amount of 35000.00 by virtue of 37000.00

Request if you can help me
    With out going to enable to go to the consumer court
    Naga
    To The Manager. State Bank of Travancore, Palappetty Branch

From Waleed K.M., Malhzoom Manzil, P.O. Pazhanji, Veliankode, Ponnani Taluk, Malappuram Dt. Pin 679579

2) Customer services, SBT, Head Office, TVM dated 25/07/2012

I am holding an SB A/C.No.67083665676 with State Bank of Travancore, Palappetty Branch. Using my ATM card No.5049937055600010130 pertaining to the above SB a/c I requested Rs.10,000/- from the ATM machine of South Indian Bank, Veliankode Branch. The machine disbursed only Rs.8000/- and the amount debited to my account was Rs.10,000/- The transaction was done on 12/03/2012 at 08.55 a.m. The next day I registered a complaint with the branch manager SBT Palappetty but SBT Palappetty put the blame on SIB, Veliankode and I had to shuttle in between these banks for the last 10 months yet the amount Rs.2000/- is not credited to my account todate. I had even approached Customer Grievances Cell, SBT Head Office, TVM but no reply so far.

Today I received a confirmation letter from South Indian Bank, Veliankode Branch that Rs.2000/- was credited by them to their NFS Sus.Act 1 in connection with my claim the same day the ATM transaction was taken place.

please look into the matter and do every effort to get credited back Rs.2000/- to my above SB a/c along with the compensation for delays.

To The Manager. State Bank of Travancore, Palappetty Branch

From Waleed K.M., Makhzoom Manzil, P.O. Pazhanji, Veliankode, Ponnani Taluk, Malappuram Dt. Pin 679579

Sir/Madam,
    I am fairoza Bee,holding the state bank A/c NO:32356779265. I have applied for home loan in state bank of GOOTY branch six months before. I am getting delayed since five months. I want to know in which stage my documents has delayed. who's responsible for this? I need to know the further proceeding of my home loan.
    Eventhough I submitted all documents required for applying home loan, Iam not getting benefitted by state bank of India.
    I request you to handle the matter with bank manager and get the things done. Take action over the Irresponsible employees, who fail to manage a simple matter of home loan.
    please look into the matter and do every effort in handling the irresponsible staff of GOOTY SBI BRANCH.

s.fairoza bee.