Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Dear Sir / Madem,
    I am Gunawant Patil Mob. No(+919823206055) user of SBI Bank ATM, sir this time i am facing too many problem. Problem is that on 13th july 2012 at 7:59 i m withdrawl 20000/- from ATM machin but i m recive 19800/- rupise only and ATM is tempararili out of service & i m loss 200/- rupies
    Sir please tell me who is responsible for this it's me that i did transaction with SBI ATM Machine (6303) LATUR also i m giving application to my home branch SBH ausa road branch latur but they not give me my payment return so please help me and give me my payment to my account

My account no is 62067034736
    SBH ausa road br. latur
  • edited September 2012
    On 9th june’12, while i was withdrawing Rs.3500/- from SBI ATM Safdarjung Enclave branch Delhi, the Cash and Slip was not disbursed from the ATM machine due to some problem in machine, the same problem resolved by the branch person, then again I have withdraw cash for Rs 3500/-, in transaction slip the Closing balance was correct, I was surprised the amount was debited twice,
    as I have received only Rs 3500/- from ATM. I have checked my Account balance and made a complaint on 11/06/2012 through E mail and by phone banking customer care ICICI Bank on 12/06/2012, and i was assured that the amount will be credited to my account by 19/06/2012. While I check my account on 19/6/2012 I had not been found the credit amount in my account, for the same I had request to customer care ICICI, On 20th june’12 I had received the reply from customer care state that, the same amount Rs.3500/- has been reversed in my Account on 19/6/2012, but in my account the amount was not credited, then again I had registered request/Complaint for the same ,It has been complained so many time but the account is not getting credit till date.
    The Head Customer service of ICICI Bank confirming both transactions was successful, For that ICICI bank has provide me the both transaction slips, I have checked the transaction slips sent by ICICI bank for the same, in the 1st transaction slip show the available balance Rs.15648.07, and 2nd show the available balance Rs.15668.07,
    Now ICICI Bank asking me to get police assistance for the same, the reply from ICICI BANK for your information.
    So you are requested kindly instruct to Bank to credit my money asap
  • edited September 2012
    i mr.abid khan and customer of sbi and my account no.10793377071 branch code-0206 at.rath dist-hamirpur u.p.
    I have repeatedly submitted an application for converting my s/b account into para military salary package a/c. At sbi code 0206 at. Rath on apprill-2011 but in spite of submitting an application twicely neither reply or no any action have been taken till date.so it is requested that please look into matter and convert my current s/b a/c. Into pmsp a/c i shal be oblige for thi kind of co-operation
    dear sir/madam,
    my name is sudhakar sampathrao
    i hold a loan account with sriram finance, srikakulam branch, since February 2012.
    the loan account number is SRKLMTF01310016.
    from the beginning, i have been regular/prompt payer of the emi's from my current account of the bank of India.
    in June, my accountant, failing to realize that i have two accounts(one savings and one current) with the same bank, he deposited the loan amount into the savings account when i was out of station.
    the day earlier, i realized that my cheque would bounce , i made a request with the bank to stop payment until i come back an transfer the amount to the required account(current account)
    the day i returned, shriram employees came to me and asked me to pay the emi in the form of cash or cheque and that they will ensure me that my bounced cheque will not be misused , and that they will do the same by giving me a letter from shriram finance by the time i give the cheque for the outstanding due.
    they also told that in 15 days they will also give back the bounced cheque.
    when i got the cheque ready for the due, and called on them to come and collect it by giving me the promised letter, one guy came to me and told that his colleague is following him with the letter and that me giving the cheque to him is utmost urgent for some technical reasons that i did not understand.
    he took the cheque and no one came to me with the letter. i realized, i was CHEATED AND HUMILIATED.

to secure my interest, i did not deposit the required emi in my current account, the following month, expecting the same people to come to me for the payment.
    this time i asserted to them saying I WILL NOT CLEAR THE DUE BY GIVING A NEW CHEQUE UNTIL MY EARLIER CHEQUE/LETTER ALONG WITH THIS MONTHS BOUNCED CHEQUE AND LETTER FROM SHRIRAM FINANCE IS HANDED OVER TO ME.
    they vanished and never reappeared.

today i realized that the bank records records are showing my overdue of 58,000 rs, instead of 49,233 rs.
    moreover, the finance company has been utilizing my previous cheques, by re-presenting them, into my account which when bounced, they have been unduly adding on to my balance in the form of penalties. this is nothing but exploiting small businesses.

if that extra amount is the penalty for the cheque bounce, how can you consider the first case as a bounce when it was under stop-payment.
    and the second month, whose mistake is it when your staff has been cheating on customers by false promises and assurances?
    and why should i bear the huge compensation for their greedy mistakes?

hence, i urge your kind self to consider my genuine case and advise the concerned financial institution to rectify their mistake and resolve my problem at the earliest thereby alleviating my humiliation, frustration and undue financial loss.

thanking you
    warm regards.

sudhakar sampathrao.
  • vijay033vijay033 Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    my issue not yet resolvedsbi bankr.t nagar bangalore branchName.Vijay HRs.7500ac no.20088300071 Pathetic Service from SBII have only two word to say SBI sucksThis is my last an final complaint regarding the wrong transactions done in my acc and this will a legal notification, if the issue is not resolved i will forced to raise a complaint in RBI and Indian Banks Federation and also file a Suite in consumer Forum.My lawyer is ready with the Legal Documents and i will be forced to go to consume forum if the issue is not resolve.I want my complaint to be resolve in 48hrs max if not ill ensure that all Top Officals of SBI group will be held resposnible for the clause in ur banking system and will have to compensate me for the mental harassment and agony.Ill make accountable for each and every penny which i have spent to get this entire issue resolved.Hope Top bosses are looking at my complaint.RegardsVijay.H
  • edited October 2012
    I have deposited Rs. 44276/- in my SB A/C No.4778 with District Cooperative Bank Ltd. Sultanpur Branch-Ramganj. In spite of several demands in written and oral, the said Bank has yet not paid the Deposit Money.
    I, therefore request you to direct the said Bank to return the deposited Money.

(Raghubeer)
    SB A/C No. 4778
    Village-Ghanshyampur, Post-Ramganj, Distt-Sultanpur, UP.
  • edited October 2012
    I, therefore request you to direct the said Bank to return the deposited Money.

(Raghubeer)
    SB A/C No. 4778
    Village-Ghanshyampur, Post-Ramganj, Distt-Sultanpur, UP.
    Mobile No. 9450043649
    Email Address- kcy1966@gmail.com
  • edited October 2012
    I am Sudhir Sharma, Senior Executive in Unichem labs LTD, Ghaziabad.

I have a savings account (628601023911) with ICICI Bank branch. (GHAZIABAD).

I have used PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, Modinagar Branch ATM Centre on (29.07.2012) for withdrawal amount Rs.10,000/-.

A bad experience I have gathered. I have not received any money from the Punjab National
    Bank ATM. But my account is showing that Rs.10,000/- has been debited for the transaction.

I have complained to my ICICI Branch with proper documents i.e. transaction slips etc.
    But the branch manager has not still initiated about the matter in my favor.

ICICI is not responding about this matter.

I need the money immediately as it is my salary money and I am out of cash right now.

Already 70 days have passed and running very much short in money, please arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

So I request you to please take this letter seriously and do my need.

respect sir,
    i joginder pal singh from 86 golden avenue phase 1 jalandhar took the home loan from state bank of india in 2008 on flowting rate of interest ,,according to the policy bank increase the rate when rate increases,,,bt now when market rate discreas bank does not take any action to discrease rate of intrest according to the law ,,nd we ask from bank they are asking for processing fees ,,why should i pay this processing fees,,,so this the issue kindly take suitable action against defauler,,,and give revert for this complate and sugest me what should i do?
    thanking you
    with great respect
  • edited October 2012

i took home loan from LICHFL (Ghaziabad) My Loan Account No. is 310300000509 against that i sent Cheque of SBH bank Rs.500000 (Five Lacs) for the payment of loan on 24.09.12 by dtdc courier & cargo ltd which has been received by them on 25.09.2012 After that i am continuously following with Mr.Jitendra (Mob: 9953152345) he gave me lot of excuses to processing of my cheque although many times he ignored my call to pick.Ultimately on 04.10.12 Mr. Jitendra confirm me that your cheque has gone for payment on 03.10.2012. after continuously following with them on 08.10.2012 they processed my cheque and on 13.10.2012 transaction made from my account. I also tried to call the area manager Mr.Sunil Dutt Pandey but he also didn't receive my call many times when i talked he told to talk with Mr.Amit Jain. When asked to Mr.Amit Jain regarding the delay for my payment he flatly refuse for the receiving of cheque but i have the receiving of courier. All the bank authority not corporate me they are saying why you did not come to counter for the payment. So, I wanted to know that who is responsible for the delay and who will pay the extra interest for the delay. Earlier also i have faced lot of problems and already paid so much extra amount without any concern.

Therefore, I would like to request you that please look in to the matter seriously and please waive off my interest till the payment not made from my account.

Shikha Kumari

Sr. Engineer
    Gannon Dunkerley & Co.Ltd.
    Mob: 9250342492
  • suganthakumaricsuganthakumaric Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Sugantha Kumari C. My salary account is the bank State Bank of India, Tiruchuli and account number is 30411941392.

On 03-08-2012, I tried to withdraw Rs 40,000/-(Forty thousand only) from the State Bank of Travancore ATM located at FORT TRIVANDRUM, Kerala (ATM ID S10F700481002), ATM wait for some time and flash a message "Sorry Unable To Process", but the amount is deducted from my account and I didn't get any money.

Same day I gave a written complaint to the State Bank of Travancore, FORT Branch. The ATM complaint section Customer relation officer said they will went now to ATM and credit the amount within 1 hour, but I didn't receive the amount till now. So I went to the bank again (10-08-2012) and the CRO told, they have RS 40,000 excess on the ATM, but the problem is they can't transfer money to State bank of Travancore to State Bank of India, so they asked me to send a mail to my Branch to claim this issue.

So I went to my SBI branch Tiruchuli and give a written complaint on 16-08-2012 and the branch manager told, they will credit the amount soon, but till now the amount is not credited to my account and no news from the branch. My home is 300 kms away from the branch. They are not picking phone also.

Also I send mail to sbi.03832@sbi.co.in on 10-08-2012, but I didn't get any reply.

Also I send mail to feedback.gesbi@ge.com on Sep 11 2012, but not taken any action.

Please do the necessary to credit the amount RS 40,000/- to my account.

[h=1]A/C: 30411941392[/h][h=1]Card No: 6220180383200033801[/h][h=1]Mobile:+918940772053 and +919443808905[/h]

C. Sugantha Kumari
    Respected Sir/Madam,

My Account AQB is Change by the bank without in forming me and Deduct my Money From my Account and when i Take several mails then in the End they are replying pls Close your Account,

pls find all the Trail mail Which i Wrote to Axis Bank Lashakr Gwalior Madhya pradesh,

A/c no...43010100691161
    mob -9301125944,09934011048

Waiting for kind Response Sir.

Remainder 3

@ RBI Team Need Your Help Regard this Issue

@ Axis Bank showing Beuracratic ways to the Customer.

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 23:23:05 +0530 wrote
    >Dear Team,

I Think You are also Saying Bank Has Informed Me ,But I Dont Get Any information its My Salary Account, Its only applicable in Axis not in Other Bank,

How Can You Change the AQB Whether give Prior Information to the Customer,I Dont Get any Information from Any medium,You Written in your Trail mail,

Its a Customer Fault whether he dont see the Information on Your Web sites.

Pls Its My Request to Return My Deduct Money Now Otherwise I Will Take this Case to the Consumer Court,

And RBI Cell.

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:05:31 +0530 wrote
    > Dear Mr. Kapil,With reference to your e-mail dated October 16, 2012.We wish to inform you that the bank has revised the average quarterly balance in your account with effect from quarter ending June 2012
    >and it was informed to all the customers.
    >Information for revision in charges has been given to all the customerson account statements for quarters ended March 2012 and June 2012.
    >Customers whoseAverage Quarterly Balancewas below the requisite criteria have been alerted suitably via SMS in mid August 2012 and 1st week of September 2012.
    >Information for revision in charges is being displayed at branches, updated on our website and communicated to all customers through an insert with the issuance of chequebooks.
    >Incase of non-maintenance of average quarterly balance in the account. charges will be applicable to the account.Hence we request you to maintain Rs. 10000 as average quarterly balancein your account to avoid levy of charges in the account.Regards,Divya Palai,Nodal Officer Team
    >022-40754734
    From: CMT CO (CMT.CO@axisbank.com)Date: 16-10-2012 16:52:24To: kapilbanwari@rediffmail.com (kapilbanwari@rediffmail.com)Subject: RE:'AXISIBRM=021-770-086' Fw: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Re: Re:Break up Of Deduction Money
    >Dear Customer,Greetings from Axis Bank.We confirm receipt of your email datedOctober 16, 2012 at the Nodal Officer’s Desk. We are looking into the matter and will revert within 7 working days.We thank you for writing to us.Regards, Nodal Officer Team
    >Axis Bank Ltd.Phone 022 40754734
    To: , , ,
    >From: "kapil banwari"
    >Sent by: kapilbanwari@rediffmail.com
    >Date: 10/16/2012 03:27PM
    >Cc: ,
    >Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Re: Re:Break up Of Deduction Money
    >Dear Team
    >As I Visit in the Branch and Meet with Operation Head Nidhi Agarwal for My Query and i told her about my query accord to my trail mail, then I told her Close my Account then She Suggest me to Close My Account if it Should Be Change From 5000 to 10000, Now If It is Change Accord to her Information has Been Given by Bank By any medium They Wriiten in there Trail Mail,
    >But My Reply is Still not Change that i Dont Get any information from any medium
    >I dont Get any Message.....
    >>And I Have two account in others Bank with my old AQB then why are you not informing me,
    >>And its Whether My Mercy whether I have Capacity to Maintail YOur AQB or Not,Whether the Customer Retain his Account or Not,
    >>So dont teach me About Pan India Policy,In that policy there is not written that you change any person AQB without his Mercy.
    >Now i think Lashkar Bank is Showing its Beurocractic ways towards the Customer.
    >@ RBI Team Bhopal Your Interventation is Required in this Matter.
    >@ Nodal Team its my Request to You look into the matter as Your Branch Lashkar Team is not giving satisfactory answer.They are only saying get the Information Globally If You Can,
    >And Accord to Mrs Nidhi Agarwal, She Provide the information from Bank side by Listed Below in her mail, Whether i dont get inforamation that is My Fault.
    >Regds
    >Kapil

Dear Team,

Request Reference number is 4554105.

I am Very Thankful For Your Response ...& You Give Me assurance for Resolve in 2 Days. But Yesterday When I Saw My Account Statement From January 2012 to Sep 2012. Bank Deducting Amount From My Account On Consoldated Charges a Head. So its my Request to Look in the Below Mention Deduction Amount Which is Deducted by the Bank in different Different Months Accord to there Mercy.From January 2012 to Sep 2012. Because Not a satisfactory ans given by the branch Team Regards this deduction Amount which is high Deuction from my point of view in March,june july Sep.So look in to it.Why this Amount is Deduct.

Waiting For your Positive Response

20 25-02-2012 - Service Tax @10.30% on Charge .52
    21 25-02-2012 - Consolidated Charges for A/c 5.00

17 30-01-2012 - Service Tax @10.30% on Charge 1.03
    18 30-01-2012 - Consolidated Charges for A/c 10.00

Thank you for writing to Axis Bank.

Your request has been registered and your unique reference number is 4554105.

Request you to quote this number for all future interactions related to this particular issue.

We will get in touch with you within 2 working days.

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:24:23 +0530 wrote
    >Dear Team,

Second Remainder

Its My Second Remainder But You ara Not Giving Me the Satisfactory Answer of Deducting amount. That Why 750 Rs is Dedeuctng From Account.

As I Communicated With your One Branch of Axis Bank in Patna. Then the Branch person reply me that Your Account has been Changed to the limit of 10000.

Can you Explain By Whom Permission you Change me Account Scheme.When My Account is Too old..
    And Accord to Policy You Cant Change any Person Account Scheme Without His Approval.

Original Message
    From:043087678@axisbank.com[043087678@axisbank.com]
    >Sent:10/8/2012 3:14:53 PM
    >To:rm1@axisbank.com
    >Subject:Break up Of Deduction Money
    >Branch Id :
    Branch Id :
    Dear Team,

Can you provide me the the Details break -up of Amount which is Deductive on below mention dates...And Why this amount is Deductive in Regular bases...

24/09/2012
    Consolidated Charges for A/c
    750.00

24/09/2012
    Service Tax @12.36% on Charge
    92.70

A/c no...43010100691161
  • edited October 2012
    This is in regards to the complaint that I made on 19July,2012 at Yes bank branch RDC, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad regarding not receiving cash from the ATM but still the amount i.e. Rs 5000 being deducted from my account number 008590200006651on 14:03:03, 02 July 2012. This happened when I tried to take out money from four different ATM's in Nand Gram, Ghaziabad which are of YesBank, DCB bank, Indian Bank and HDFC Bank.

This has been for quite a long time since I have been following up . Yes bank assured me that I would get the resolution to this problem by 31 july 2012. However when I approached after 31 july, Branch executive made different story all together. They pretended as if things have not been told to you earlier.

Is it not their responsibility to document all the things if you do not remember ? How long a customer has to suffer for all this ?

I have not received my money back?. On 30th July bank executive told me that you will get your amount of Rs 5000 on 31st July or 1st August. But later on they deny.They were also unable to tell me from which bank's atm it had happened. Later i came to know it was DCB Bank's ATM. My only concern to them was to show the CCTV footage if i withdraw amount Rs 5ooo

They asked me to register an FIR in the police station for this. I have made my efforts for that too.They also gave in written that without FIR they can't do anything.
    i used to go to police but no action was taken so far. I follow it up on July, August and September. I even went to policetation many a times but noone is taking this matter seriously. I really hurts me. Is there no one to help me or can't i have this much right to see the CCTV footage if i withdraw RS 5000. I leave all efforts, then i saw an article on hindustan times, sunday 14th october newspaper where it was mentioned about this organisation. This would be my last attemt because i am tired of doing enough and there is no suppot from my side i feel totally helpless, and the result is zero. Please do something

Mala Saun
    A/c No - 008590200006651
    Contact Number- 96543327852
    Dear sir/madam,

Myself Prof (Dr.). Amit Ganatra -Associate. Prof., Dean and Head Computer Engineering Department, having savings account (previously salary account) in the Axis bank at Nadiad Branch in Gujarat State. I am working as an associate professor in engineering college in CE Dept. My savings account No is 446010100089256. The bank has deducted without proper intimation and my knowledge 750/- Rs a consolidated charges for the account and 92.70 Rs. as a service charge on 24th Sept 2012. Later on after the discussion with bank, it was found that it was because not maintaining the average quarterly balance. However, Rs. 5000/- minimum balance is maintained throughout all the quarter, which was informed to me to maintain. I was not communicated that the minimum balance has been changed to 10,000/- Rs from some time. If any communications were made, I have asked them to please show me the acknowledgement and my signatures on that. Rules, if changed to be properly communicated to the customer, bank can and should not touch individual’s account as if it is their own account. If proper communication was being made, I would have closed the account by seeing this constraint.

I am running the account since so many years; previously we had salary account with your bank and our institutions. After that the salary account had been shifted to the SBI. So, we had been asked to maintain 5000/- Rs. quarterly balance in the account. That I have always maintained. And without intimation, if the bank is changing the rules and if these changes are also not propagated to the customer, then I think the top levels and the officials have to see the matter. Bank can not touch upon the individual’s account and take charges like that without proper communication. There are lots of other banks providing same services in my city called Nadiad (Nr. Ahmadabad) and without any charges like what they are charging. Customer Satisfaction and Relationships are very important dimensions to have healthy relations with the society for any banks. And I am completely dissatisfied with the bank people’s response with this. I have already communicated that If these charges are not reverted back then, I will close the account immediately. And the response was also poor. These people are fearless and careless too and they don’t believe that are answerable to so many agencies. I have asked the bank again and requested to provide me the communication made by the bank for the said change in the rule, but they did not provided, when the bank has changed the rule and without my acknowledgement in the same….they have deducted the charges...Again 10,000 Rs. is a big amount to be maintained quarterly for normal savings account..kindly do the survey in my city Nadiad and see the detail in which bank this criteria is there…There is lot of competitions going on and with all the new branches opening, the banks have to be adaptable o.w. they may lose the valuable important and educated customers.
    You are requested to look into the matter and do the needful.
    With Regards,

CHARUSAT Campus –Changa.
    M- 9426350639
    e-mail: amitganatra.ce@charusat.ac.in
  • edited October 2012

I had gone to Surat on 5-3-2012 and I used my ATM card No.4029 8502 2140 2255 issued by Bank Of Baroda, Umbergaon, Dist: Bulsar Branch for withdrawing Rs.3,000/- with ATM at Central Bank of India, Lalgate, Surat but no money was received by me. The entry is reflected in my Savings Bank Account No.02520100007365 bearinig No.ATM/CASH/8126/4029850221402255. The slip also was not printed and as such I am not having any record for the same. I had lodged the complaint to Bank of Baroda, Umbergaon branch on 12-3-2012 but till date in spite of my vigirous follow up personally as well as vide e-mails, till date I have not been reimbursed my money.

I reuqest your goodself to please intervene in the matter and arrange to get me back my rightful amount.

Thanking you in anticipation of early action in the matter.

Samir I. Adhiya
  • edited October 2012

This is inform you that I have a credit card hdfc bank card no 4346781008523243.I use this card last two year and continues the payment but last one year later i rec the bill when i check the bill some amount is charge in my a/c . then i call to customer care the he confirm me that you pay the bill extra amount revise next month the i deposit the payment but next month when i rec the bill extra charges is not refund then i call to customer care the he reply me extra charges refund to next month but next month extra charges is not refund the i stop the payment .you are requested pls refund my extra charges then i deposit the all pending payment . so you are requested pls refund my all extra payment and close this matter.

Dalvinder kumar
    MOB NO 9354433227
  • edited November 2012
    I had applied for a housing loan in RACPC PUNE but my file after keeping there for almost one month they said that I am not eligible for the amount I have applied. Whenever I try to contact MR.DAS there, he never picked up the phone.he never remains on his desk and never talks politely whenever we ask him something. There is nothing missing in my file and now they say I am not eligible. Who will pay the interest which the builder will ask for the delay in his payment??
  • edited November 2012

i applied a home loan in PNB bank and submitted all documents and processing fee (Rss- 3300),
    and the amount is debited from my account within one week after my application but there is no any confirmation from bank side whether the loan is approved or not.
    i m sending mails to customer care dept. from last one month there is no reply.
    From:-
    Divya
    D/O P.C.Nanda Kumar
    No.21/10 Veerasamy Street,
    Sevenwells,
    Chennai-600001.
    Ph.No.9566080657

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am writing this letter to let you know about borrower who have been hurt in taking out Student Loans to go to college and make better lives for ourselves. I am a victim myself. I do not know to whom I should address, hence, the email to you for your kind intervention in between your busy schedule.
    We have approached the branch manager of PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, 19, MINT STREET, CHENNAI-79
    Pincode : 600079 Phone : 044- 25209141 - Email : bo2524@pnb.co.in (Mint Branch), for an educational loan for me (Divya.N.) for studying first year Bachelor of Technology – (Information Technology) at Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering , Tambaram, Chennai-601301, approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University Chennai. Earlier we have approached IOB Nungambakkam branch Chennai also in this regard.
    The PNB manager has assured us at that time for the bank loan and asked us to open an SB A/C for Rs.5,000/- to process the bank loan. We have done as per his advice to process our Education Loan.
    We have insisted him that till 3,00,000 lakhs for education loan and we have requested him number of time to process the application. Our college has given time till September 30, 2012 to make the payment failing which I have to stand outside, we have already paid Rs.30,000/- in Madras Christian College and it was forfeited as I have shifted to B.Tech in the above College. Already we have lost Rs.30,000/- in one college and could not pay the prescribed fee to the Engineering college.
    Basically, I am from a financial unsound family to do the Professional courses though I have scored 956 in +2 but Govt. of India has given us a special privilege to get educational loan from the banks liberally through many circulars in the recent past also, however, staff at execution level are not service minded on weaker section of the society for the reason that they cannot do anything in this regard. Hence, they are daring to drag us.
    Pettiest part of is that the bank staff has uttered, since I am a female they feel that I will not repay after my marriage and insulted me. I will be the first graduate in my family and very much interested in perusing my professional degree at my own cost without troubling my family using the Govt of India privilege to us.
    Hence, I left with no option except to write to you get my Education Loan to persuade my Professional Degree. Please do the needful with your suitable instruction to the above mentioned Bank Branch.
    Awaiting for your favourable reply.
    Divya.N
    Dear sir / madam

I have deposited a cheque in the drop box of SBI Dhakuakhana on 25 Aug 12 with the following details:

Cheque No: 228544
    Amount: 1,80,000/-
    Dated:22/08/2012
    Drawn on: United Bank of Idia, Ghilamara (IFS Code UTBI0GLMG21)

The amount has not been credited to my account till date.
    I have sent various e-mails to the manager but never got any reply.
    When I meet the manager personally, he simply checked his records and said that the cheque has been dispatched from the bank and now he has no responsibility whatsoever.
    Instead I should go and ask the Postal Department about the whereabouts of my cheque!

This is the sheer negligence of the bank that is causing me trouble and inconvenience as the money has not been credited to my account since almost 03 months.
    So, I request you to initiate a suitable action in this regard.
  • edited November 2012
    I have been deposited an amount of Rs.30,000/- on 11-04-2000 at Paravur S.N.V.Regional Cooperative Bank Ltd. in the scheme of SUMANGALY CASH Deposit .The bank authority had issued a Sumangaly Cash Certificate with certificate No.002747 and deposit No.2125 on 11-04-2000. In this certificate they had recorded that an amount of Rs.6,54,000/- to be matured at the date of 11-04-2020.
    But on 29-05-2012 I have received a registered notice from the Secretary of S.N.V.R.Co-operative Bank and in it ,he informed that the deposited amount to be withdrawn on 08-06-2012, ie before the due date. Also he informed that the Bank will not give interest after sixty days of receiving this notice.But we have not withdrawn the money till date.
    I have deposited this amount with so many plannings in my mind. So you may please be taken this request most sincerely and seriously.

Yours Faithfully,

S/d
    L.Sreekumar
    Res. Sir/madam

i felt honoured when i had saving a/c & credit card from areputed bank but now i feel shmame ful because of of ur few irresponsible ,illmannered & irresponsive staff. Some one called up from ur office ,laughing & making fun if he was speaking to some illeterate person .let me inform u that if u want to use such irresponsive persons who seemed peaking nonsense & stupid langauge & r defaming the name of hdfc. If u look into ur faq. U need to call customer & not only appologise but improve ur service if u think u r incomeptent to resolve the issue better close my credit card & compensate me for my valuable time & menatl sufferings bcoz of u.

I called up ur no. 01141514332,011-61606161 but couldn't conncet with credit card section as there is no option for in ur ivr.

My query is as follows

1.which fee u r charging i m unaware of it

2. I made atransaction on 11/112012 for rs. 12990 in ghaziabad at easy day at bharti retail ltd.

3. I was not told about any fee watsoever

4. U might have called up on the day the transaction was made

5. To day on 17 nov ,2012 i got message from u at 9 am

6. Plz do clarify all this & make sure to call ur credit card valuable customers before u add any charge without their knowledge/consent

7. I received with my credit card stmt a printed letter from u , if any fee charged it would reversed

8. Plz do let me know as ur u dont have any toll free no. & ur nos. I have called up dont provide any info. At ivr

with regards

rajesh kumar

mob:9871098448,9910674026
    Hi sir
    This is chandra satheesh babu.i have account in sbi atmakur(adb).my
    problem is i forget netbank login password.i given complient at the
    home branch.still i did't get any response.this is the my
    problem.please take action.i went so many times to sbi. and given
    forget password printout.[[ Please note this Reference Number: P407698
    ]].please give me solution.my no is 9743731651 (karnataka)
    9030348907(andhra pradesh)

acc no [ 30923767444 ]

thanking you sir

satheesh
    Complaint against Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance

Dear Sir/Ma'm,

I went of Bajaj Allianz office which address is ( A3,sector4,noida,up) to surrender my policy on 22-OCT-2012 06:15:24 PM and request him to process today itself to get that day NAV benefit without any exit load.
    Total fund value was 72164.13 Rs.

They told to leave me and will process.

Next day on 23/10/12 they called and told that server was down yesterday and your policy is not executed.
    He also added your policy will be charged 51% exit load of first year premium.
    I told NOT to PROCESS and will talk to your company first since policy is 5+ year old and its free from exit charge, otherwise i will do partial withdraw. I had mailed to each activity to bajaj too.
    But they processed without informing me and i am feeling cheated sir, they had takem appx 12000.00 by charging 51%.
    I had mailed many times and requested to call me but no call came and they are not ready to listen my voice.
    Policy Detail : 005213242
    Name : Sudheer Dhawan s/0 Gyan Chandra dhawan
    Premium amount : 20000.00/anual
    Sudheer Dhawan
    Contact 7838038025
    Current address: 3/245 vasundhara Ghaziabda UP pin 201012
  • edited November 2012
    Respected Sir, This is Rajeev Kumar, Bank Name - ICICI Bank Neharu Palace, New Delhi ,A/C No. -629401517229. I have done three transactions on dated 09-Oct-2012 & Time was approx 22:59:52 from DCB Bank ATM(School Block, Shakarpur, New Delhi-92). Transaction amount was Rs. 3000, Rs. 4000, Rs. 500. I got only Rs. 500 rest two were not success fully process and display a message of ‘Sorry and transaction is terminated’ and got the two message on my registered phone regarding transaction first was of Rs. 7000 & Second was of Rs. 500. I am surprised to get the message of Rs. 7000 & 500. Normally I should get three messages (3000, 4000 & 500) here I am getting two messages (7000 & 500). Then I checked mine account balance from which the amount of Rs. 7000 rupees was deducted. Regarding these issues I had raise four Service Request in ICICI Bank Customer Care but I could not get any satisfactory solution. Those Service request numbers are as follows.
    1. SR41853593
    2. SR241853593
    3. SR242869569
    4. SR245511977
    I am following up with Customer Care since 9-Oct-2012 and I didn’t any proper response. So, I am escalating this issue to you and requested you to take proper action immediately.

Note: - Kindly share your action plan for the resolution of this Issue through e-mail as well as Phone.

Mail Id:-
    1 . rajeev.kumar@filixconsulting.com
    2 . rkmmca@gmail.com

Mobile No:- 9312682530
    My mobil no 9830083693 & am receiving account transaction information on regular basis for account no 230***006,
    plz do the needful as i am not able to access the hsbc.co.in,this info i am getting for past couple of months.

Regards. Ranjan Majumder.
    To, Dt : 04.12.2012

M/s HDFC Bank,
    Ranipur More, Haridwar Branch

Subject: Theft of Rs. 18000/- from my salary account number 09431140039762 in your Ranipur more branch

Please note that someone has withdrawal total amount Rs. 18000/- from my account on dated 11.07.12 by doing 3 different atm transactions in 3 different banks atms.

In this reference I have lodged my complaint to your Ranipur More Branch and lodged FIR also.

Your branch team had checked upon their servers & confirmed to me as well that these transactions had been made with an atm card which carries non genuine atm card number.

Further I was asked to fill CHARGE BACK form and it was assured to me that I will get my lost money back within next 45 days.

But till date I am waiting for the lost amount to be transferred into my account.

I request your immediate response in this connection & arrange the remittance into my account.

Dashrath Shakya

The Banking Ombudsman
    Jeevan Bharti Building, Tower No.1,
    7th Floor, 124, Cannought circus
    Delhi-110001

Subject:-Complaint against Axis Bank, Khan Market Branch and Citi Bank for wrongfully debit of Rs. 17000/-

It is submitted that on dated 4/5-4-10 I tried to withdraw 10000 and 70000 rupees from Citi Bank ATM situated at Shop No. 19, CSC No.2, Zone E-13, Patpargunj but due to network problem I did not receive money, In the end of month when I saw my Bank Statement then I came to know that 17,000/- Rs. are wrongfully debited from my account. On 1-5-10 I approached Axis Bank Branch at Khan Market and upto till date I approached them several times but they did not give any satisfactory reply, I am not able to understand what should I do against the bank. I m helpless.

It is, therefore, requested kindly do something in this matter so that I may get the money back

Vikas Kumar

The Branch Manager,
    Indian Overseas Bank
    VISAKHAPATNAM.

REF : S B a/c No. 214501000002975, SBI ATM Transaction No.01611040
    Reference is made to my letter submitted in person on date 24.08.2012 regarding the discrepancy / wrong entry of debit amount Rs.5000/- Regarding.
    I submitted the letter giving the details of non receipt of cash Rs.5000/-from ATM ( SBI BC Road Gajuvaka and )and the amount debited from my account.
    It is more than 2 months since I lodged the complaint and am yet to receive positive response in adjusting the wrongly debited amount to my account.
    I once again furnish the details of ATM transaction from ATM of SBI situated at BC Road, Gajuwaka for your doing needful at the earliest.
    I operated the ATM to draw RS.5000/- from my account using my debit card on date 21.08.2012, from SBI BC Road Gajuwaka. The machine did not deliver the amount as well the transaction slip helpless did I left the ATM after waiting for a while, I received an SMS stating the above transaction Number debiting Rs. 5000/-.
    Being 22nd and 23rd Bank holidays I submitted the letter on 24.08.2012. I did receive a mail to my e mail stating the process is on and yet no concrete response received. I request an early response to my request and the amount debited wrongly is credited back.
    Thanking you ,
    ( p.v.chandra sekhar)
    p.v.chandra sekhar
    indian overseas bank
    madhavadhara
    viskhapatnam
    a/c no: 214501000002975
    dr sir
    ( home loan account no 023675100019761 , customer id 71585215 ) and I had requested the home loan department to forward me the new effective statement with details of term and EMI, as a routine the home loan department should have forwarded me the same , but i had to request them to issue the same , as per my request home loan department have forwarded the statement soft copy , on checking , i did not understand that i had requested for reduction in EMI without change in tenure on the form but i found that EMI amount of Rs 16900/- is unchanged , so i have checked thisand request the bank also to issue me the correted statemnt however the bank is not interested in replying.

Rajesh S Kamble