Banking Ombudsman

13»

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Hi sir,
    Without prior information hdfc bank deducting saving amount.after taht they giving debit card charges life insurance like that..please support me to be accountability of saving amount
  • edited July 2014
    I am Nilesh Khot from Thane I had applied for personal loan & personal loan no. LPMUM00028809256 has been credited to my account on 23-Jul-2014. But before disbursement one of the associate from ICICI bank send me repayment excel showing ROI, processing fee, monthly EMI Details as ROI is 16% and processing fee is 1.5 % I have an mail communication regarding EMI. but at the final disbursement they charged me ROI 16.5 % and 2.5 % processing fee. I contacted concern ICICI associate person on mobile but he was not responding to my call one day he receive my call and told me that loan was credited due to miscommunication so he was unable to correct the problem. He don’ts accept his mistake. I am very disappointed with bank process. That they told that it was due to miscommunication now the loan is not cancelled. But I am suffering from the issue. It effect on bank liability and trust on the bank, Kindly look into this matter and reply to me.
  • edited August 2014
    Since some personal reasons, I had requested, Wardha Road Branch of Axis Bank Ltd to stop my ECS for Max Life Insurance policy no. 201614625 on dtd. 11/7/2014 which was received by Miss Archana Shrivastav. My ECS due date is on 16th of every month. Still aforesaid branch could not stop the ECS. I again contacted in the branch & put my grievances before, Operation head, Mr. Purushottam on 2/8/2014 . He told me that information regarding deactivation of ECS is not updated till 2/8/2014 & assured me to update the deactivation of ECS and also assured to recover the money given to Max life insurance co through ECS on dtd. 16/7/2014. On 3/8/2014 I received a call from Miss. Archana Shrivastav of Axis Bank’s wardha road branch asking to sign a form. On 5/8/2014 I went to Branch office where a sign on ECS deactivation form & a request letter to Max life Insurance co. is taken by Miss. Archana Shrivastav.
    With this lackadaisical attitude of the branch, still I am not sure whether my ECS deactivation will be processed before 16th of this month.
    Now my complaint is that
    1. According to RBI norms Electronic Clearing Service (Debit), April 2011, chapter 6- Procedural Guidelines, Clause V(b)- Responsibilities of the Destination Bank – is that
    “ The account holder / customer is also entitled to withdraw the mandate / ECS Debit instructions from his / her banker without involvement of the User institution. The withdrawal instructions of a customer in such cases would be treated equivalent to a ‘stop payment’ instruction in cheque clearing system. The destination bank branches would provide such withdrawal of mandate information to the Users, on request”. (In this case user Institution is Max Life Insurance Co.)
    2. It is my account and I am not borrowed any money from Max Life Insurance co. Thus I don’t need, to take prior approval from Insurance co. to stop the ECS. It is understood that I should request the Bank which I did 5 days prior to due date of ECS. If this information prior to 5 days is not sufficient to stop any payment through my account, then it is futile to ask the bank to stop the payment in emergency such as case of loss of credit/debit cards etc. In this whole scenario it seems that bank shows favoritism towards Insurance Co. instead of protecting the interest of their Account holder/customer, which points towards nexus between Bank & Insurance Co.

3. Because of delay in the process by your Bank, Max life Insurance co. could able to deduct Rs. 2147.72 from my account. Bank should have acted promptly on my first request letter instead of waiting for me to come and unnecessarily asking me to furnish a request letter in favour of manager, Max life insurance co., Nagpur from me. I want you to take proper action in this regard and give me justice by recovering my money.
    Dear All,

I am writing this mail to you under lot of grief, tension and after receiving dis-respect from your employees of ICICI Bank Janakpuri B Block Branch and D Block Branch Janakpuri Home Loan Deptt. ICICI employees are highly arrogant and generally found ill treating the customers.

About one month back I called up your ICICI Customer Care to request to provide a few papers regarding my home loan as I wanted to get my home FREE-HOLD. I was told by customer care to contact the branch, and directed to go Janakpuri Branch for the same. When I went there next day, executive told me that for List of document, he can take the request but for NOC I need to go to the D Block Branch. I again two days later i went to D block branch for NOC, where found that this Bank is a BIG FRAUD, CHEATER, UNETHICAL AND WORST BANK IN INDIA.

My submissions are as follows :-

We took the above mentioned home loan in Dec'2004, and continuously paying our EMIs on time regularly without any fail and default.
    the loan was sactioned @7% but after one EMI, bank increased the ROI form 7% to 7.5% and reached 15% without any communication and intimation to us. Even that we were paying regularly without any default.
    In April 2012 when I approached bank for reduction of ROI on the offer of ICICI bank, ICICI bank took approx. rs.10,000/= just to change the ROI to me which i paid just for the sake of reduced ROI of the Bank.
    Recently when I approached the Bank to get the necessary documents related to my home to get my property free hold from lease hold, I came to know that some rs.500-600/- or so is outstanding, which reason was neither cleared by any of the executives of the bank nor any communication was made by ICICI bank to me for the same.
    It is submitted that I never default/fail my EMI during this tenure of my loan. Always paid full amount as per my EMI since 2005 paid more than what I took as loan. Even ICICI executed cheated to give one ICICI policy at initial time taking some Rs.69000/- thousand again which no benefit was given.
    Now, when i am interested to get my property free hold Bank is showing its attitudes and not providing documents to get my property freehold.
    It is pertinent to mention that since I took loan I never default even a single penny but ICICI has shown so many unethical practices by not informing customer about his home loan account.

I found there is no even single seat for a customer in D Block branch for a customer to sit.

Employees are so bad and unprofessional, high headed, arrogant to talk with a cusotomer. It is been one month but no action is taken, no communication done by ICICI, nothing was done by ICICI just for the sake of Rs.500-600 only. If customer can pay more than Rs.25lakh, he can pay this small amount also but it is matter of ethics which is not shown by ICICI.

NOW CAN I HOPE for you all for the necessary action in this regard and taking any strict action against the in-efficient employees, and atleast making single window for all type of request related to a customer so that a customer should not run here and there at different desk to get his things done.

regards,

rakesh kumar
  • edited August 2014
    I am constrained to bring to the notice of concerned authority and to say that the functioning of this very branch of State Bank of India is highly deplorable and is in a total mess round the year on all working days. I would invite the designated officer to visit this branch on any working day between 10 A.M to 4 P.M and have a first hand information about the ground realities and things taking place here. I am perforce inclined to wonder whether a Chief Manager is working here or not?
    The space available inside is too scary and hundreds of customers enter the bank at a time since morning wothout a leeway to contact or talk to the personnel available at the counters. The customers are literally harassed without proper hearing and required response and they have to run from pillar to post to get a transaction done ,as the case is made worse by not numbering / identifying the counters and its purpose. Serpantine queues are a normal every day visual for pass book entries inside and there is no appropriate mechanism to solve this nigihtmare. The response from invariably every counter is meagre and unsatisfactory to the queries and the customers have to waste time and wait for long to get things done. Senior citizens and the pension section are at cross roads tantamounting to total neglect and disdain of old people visitig bank.
  • edited August 2014
    The drop boxes stationed in the bank or outside the A T M counters often do not function properly and there is no adequate checks on a definite time schedule so that transactions can be done without the counter help.I am at a loss to infer what the mechanics or technicians or the personnel assigned with these duties do not perform to carry out remedial measures and rectification works to the required level of satisfaction or are not checked and punished for deriliction of duties. Money transfers from sbi to sbi ,to other banks within city and outside the state branches and other banks etc:- are not properly designaed and assigned counters are not earmarked for the benefit of customers.These are only few points , other points are:- token system in disarray,no accountability for any thing,telephones are inaccessible, lay outs are changed every one or two months inside the bank and counters are inter changed without proper identity and I am compelled to indicate that public interests are trown to winds. A.N GOPINATHAN, agopinathan15@ yahoo.in, A-68 Dena Apartments ,Sector -13, Rohini ,Delhi- 110085 Mb 9818544110, Tele :-011-27863369.
  • edited August 2014
    i am geetha b l account holder my account number is 0566101061913 on 21-4-2014 i went to canara bank atm and try to draw 2000rs in my account but amount could not draw because there was a slip like insuffient fund then i am come to come after that i just enter my pass book in that they will deduct 2000 rs and they will tell that i am draw the amount in sbi atm really i don't know how could they deduct. From last 4months canarabank peoples playing a game with me and in nazarbad bank manager said that went to consumer court i can not solve your problem. Account holders are like jockers to canara bank. I am really very dis satisfied and i went to consumer court without that canara bank people continue like this even atm helpline even that peoples also update me you are not draw amount and last time i am trying to update ombudsman.
  • edited August 2014

I have put a request for cancellation of my credit card with standard chartered Bank. Instead of cancelling my credit card. They reversed the annual charges and continued the card on their own. This decision was taken on their on without my consent. In the next year again they charged annual fees and now I am receving sms on my mobile phone that payment is overdue however I was under the impression that card was cnacelled that time and I did not use the card since then.

Request you to please help me as I have wasted lot of time in this.
    Dear Mr. Kumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you and assist.
    We appreciate your patience.

Dear Mr. Khot,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your loan details.
    Our official will get back to you and assist.

Dear Mr. Nair,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will contact you to address your concern.

Dear Sir/Madam
    Good Day

My Self KAMLESH KUMARI from Aligarh [U.P] I am a agent of PPF in SBI Bank last 21 years. I have a problem regarding of my PPF Commission which is not credited in my account 10975911216 last two and three years . Please consider this matter Priority basis and you will take need-ful action as soon as earlier.

With Thanks
    KAMLESH KUMARI
    Mob- 09412595587
    PH.0571-2508046
    Aligarh
    i, dinupkumar gayen acredit card holder of hdfc bank from its contai branch bearing numbered 5249 3104 0000 7772.
    I have paid through this card to m/s shop clues for online shopping a printer.but the concerned authority rejected my order on that day.but the credit card department of hdfc bank said the payment has made after some days.as the order cancelled said by shop clues and no any payment has been received by them but the bank three installment deducted from me by force which was unknown to me.when i came to know i complained to the bank customer care but still now no any reply but also they are tried to recover the amount from us.the bank authority blocked my savings account.the bank card department has given court summon to me althogh it is under process for ots and already the department employee mr. Avijit dutta,somnath dutta and many of them contact with me, i request them to solve the matter but they forced and threaded me to recover the amount.
    Plz take a fine tune and give me advice what i have to do.
    Here the bank wrongly made payment ,why i have to give penalty.

Warms and regards
    dinup kumar gayen
    hdfc credit card holder
    mob.-8001106422
    I the undersigned, ICICI bank account holder with Ac. No. 002301543084 would like to inform you that,

I had transferred an amount of Rs. 15000/- through net banking of ICICI bank to Avinash B. Borase,

an ICICI account holder on 08.08.2014. Payment ID of the transfer is 0630632591. However the said

amount was not received at his end and the same was informed to the ICICI customer care. After

continuous follow through phone calls complaint was registered on 20.08.2014, and till date problem is

not resolved.

I would like your kind help in the above matter.
    I am working in DRDL, Hyderabade & have a/c No. 10326422907 in SBI, DRDL Branch. There are deduction of Rs. 650.00 on 16/07/2014 & Rs. 1200.00 on 29/08/2014 from my SB account from INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd. For which neither I have authorize any body nor I have done any transaction. Pl let me know why these amounts has been cut & what is the service provided.