Notice before filing consumer complaint

1235»

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Pureit serive provider MLK Enterprises replaced germ kit vide cashmemo no.7578 dt.26.5.2014 now after two months of use again this need to be replaced. I am owner of pureit marvell since March 2011 and on and average we get our germkit replace with 4-5 months intervals. This time it seems that they have supplied me substandard product. As per company manual a new germkit will filter 2250 ltrs of water and on and average it will last 6 months depending upon the type of water and consumption.

We are having 3 member family using approx 10 lttrs of water for drinking to the maximum per day ie300 ltrs per month. so in two month we have used 600 ltrs . on complaining to the service provider he refuse to attend complaint or replace it without cost.

We want to move to consumer court.Please guide.

Anil K Dhaniwala
    Good morning,
    sir/madam i have contacted reliance customer care and same reliance outlet name alif communication near bhuleshwar mumbai-2 where i have recharged with 444 in account of nagula yeshaiah cdma dongle no 9393517998 on 9 august 2014,i have got the benefits of it but as reliance outlet person has told me at the time of recharging that u ll b getting high speed data but i am not getting it, as customer care person told me that u ll b getting 10 mb usage with high speed thereafter it will be 153 kbps speed and told me that its has no high speed after 10 mb usage.now reliance outlet alif communication person is saying that on reliance server there is only written that 444 unlimited plan with 30 days validity.my email id is sameer.nagaonkar97@gmail.com and my contact no 9699321536. please reply.
    thanks n regards
  • edited August 2014
    I purchased a HP Pavilion laptop via snapdeal online for Rs 26203 on 08 Aug 2013. Due to some problem I deposited it to HP service centre, Kolhapur for service and deposited the bill copy which I received alongwith laptop. After five days the HP centre called me and told your bill rejected as it does not contain laptop serial number. I lodged complaint with snapdeal and they provided me the bill which containing its serial number on 30 Jul 2014 via emal. I handed over it to the service centre. They again told me that my bill was rejected due to want of stamp on the bill and asked me to pay service and repair charge. I lodging complaint with snapdeal customer care and online complaint but in vain they did not providing any response.
    SIr,

i have ordered a LG 32" Full HD smart LED TV on 15th Aug'14 at around 1140AM (Order Ref: 2627122314) on snapdeal.com and paid full amount of Rs. 33,491/-thru my HDFC debit card. The estimated dispatch was by20th AUg. I did this on verifying the delivery at destination by providing the PIN of that area (P&T Colony, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad). I had kept on tracking the consignment on snapdeal portal to know only that the consignment is ready for courier. even on 20th Aug it had the same status. I enquired on sanpdeal contact number (09212692126), i was told that it will be couriered with in 48Hrs. Next day again i enquired, there was no change in status. i wrote emails and lodged a complaint Ref No.8672011 on 21st Aug. I received a mail stating that complaint is prioritised and informing that they would get back with in 24Hrs. However even as on now (23rd Aug' 1400Hrs), snapdeal has no updates and the status quo continues. I had requested them to inform wheteher they can deliver it or not so that i can cancel the order and buy fron other sources. To my surprise iwas told that i can not cancel the order as it has been processed. Pease do needful..
  • edited August 2014
    I am a/c holder of your PNB Bank with name of Tajinder Singh Saini and a/c no.-0408001500004642 in Ropar Branch.I am doing job as store supervisor in sector-82 Aerocity Mohali.I want to say that on 20-08-2014 the money of Rs10,000 was deducted by any other any unknown person at 10:37am when I am doing my work.My debit card was in my own hand.Then this question may arise that how can that person withdrawn my this big package of money from my a/c and without sharing me? At that time,firstly I contacted to PNB Customer Care.He wrote my this complaint and give me complaint no.of 5000033818.He said me that they will check any type of mistake or fraud about this matter and ask me to contact with Branch Manager for more help.Then I met with Branch Manager of PNB Branch College Road Ropar and discussed with this matter.I gave a application to him and also requested.But he did not give any reply or response.In simple words,he and his workers said,"There is no solution of this matter.So please forget it".I also said to worker to draw my mini statement.But he said that Saving A/C holder did not have permission to draw this mini statement.Then manageshowed me in that mini statement TATA DOCOMO and VODAFONE bills are paid by that person and also shopped in market.
    Sir,I am 3 or 4 years old A/C holder of PNB bank.My other 3 A/Cs namely Farwinder Singh,Ranjeet Singh and Balbir Singh are present.I have fully proud of PNB bank.But the manager of this Branch is not helping in this matter.So I am complainting to you

Thanking You,

99151-70971
    email-tteji25@gmail.com
  • annieneshaannienesha Junior Member
    edited August 2014
    Myself Nisha Sunil- Kotteparambil House , Kathrikadavu, Kaloor, Kochi -682017, contact Ph # 9946119065 have purchased HCL Tablet ME-Y 4 S.No. 0813YCC3G2D1T01699 from Univer Cell Telecommunications India Private Limited, Pathanamthitta vide Invoice No. P.K.PN/2509 dated 23/Sep/2013 (copy attached).

A month after buying following malfunctioning happened like-
    (a) Battery Back Up not sustaining
    (b) Display grains and hanging while using

Due to the above defects, the set was handed over at your service centre in Ernakulam on 19th Nov 2013 for full checking up vide service call note (copy attached) and the service centre has asked approx 3 weeks time. I got my tablet back from the service centre on 13.02.2014. ( copy attached )The set was lying in the service centre for more than 3 months.

Again the tablet started showing defects in display & sound. The same was handed over to your service centre on 05.07.2014 ( copy attached ) & in the service sheet its clearly mentioned that it would take 90days to get it rectified . So hope I would get the same 05.10.2014.

This is the first time Iam facing troubles after purchasing a product from a service provider. I couldn’t able to use the tab for my purpose as it is laying in the service centre always. Kindly consider my issue & enable me to get a fresh Tab or refund of cash, as Iam totally upset.

Waiting for a fast reply.

Nisha Sunil
    Dated: 01/09/2014

The Managing Director/Nodal Officer/Manager,
    htc,
    G-4, BPTP Park Centre, Sector -30 Near NH-8, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122001

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

1) i have desire 816 phone which is bought in11/06/2014 (IMEI-352795060252318).
    2) I have submit my cell phone in your cvse center jaiput regarding touch problem on 31/07/2014
    3) after complete 1 month my phone is still in your service center.

4) your service center head head and customer care representetive not provide accurate information regarding my phone.

5)i have visit more than 10 times in your center or called more than 10 times in your customer care no.

6) i would like to give to a time of 3 days to prepare my phone or issue me a new phone otherwise i will file a complaint with the Consumer Forum as you are protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.
    7) i have mentally depressed due to your wrong behaviour

Yours truly,

surendra singh gurjar,
    c- 26, III floor the nightingales,
    near vidhan sabha, lal kothi, jaipur

I have requested for port out from Tataindicom twice ( in July-14 and August-14).
    Request id for the porting is “429921225” which was sent to TataIndicom on 25th August 2014 and after numerous follow up I got to know today (10-Sep-14) that once again the request was rejected by TataIndicom.
    As per the latest bill statement dated 8-Sep-14, I have no outstanding and additionally I have paid 209 extra.Basically I wired INR750 to cover the unbilled amount on 25-August.
    TataIndicom intentionally kept the request pending from 25-August-14 to 9-Sep-14 just to allow the UPC id validity to expire and then to reject the request without any reason.
    When I asked the customer care (121), they did not even bother to reply me properly and just said proudly that your request is rejected as there is outstanding which is an absolute falsification of the fact.
    I wonder why the request is allowed to be kept in pending state till 9-Sep-14 from 25-August-14?
    Why the request is reelected when there is no pending amount?
    I expect an earliest resolution from your end (you must allow the port out request) else definitely I need to move to the consumer court.
    Myself being a TATA employee, I am flabbergasted by the unethical behavior of your organization.
    BikashDebroy