Notice before filing consumer complaint

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Dated:18/1/2014

General manager
    Nodal officer
    Maruti suzuki
    Punjab.

Subject: poor service done by ur authorised service centre(sm auto car care moga punjab

Respected sir
    I owe swift dzire PB 29 L 6007. On 18th of jan my car under gone paid service by authorised maruti centre.due to the negligence going on in service centre my car undergone much wear n tear. The mechanic during service left all d pug in engine loose. So due to sparking my car engine got sparked n much lose were done.please look into the matter about the negligience going at your authorised service centres dat is SM AUTO CARE CARE,gt road, moga-142001 punjab.hope u will personally look in this matter and help me out

Your faithfully
    Karan mittal
    Ph.09780049080
    E mail:drkaranmittal@gmail.com
  • edited February 2014
    respected sir,
  • edited March 2014
    I and my uncle purchased flats from Unicon Real Estate, we made the timely payment also. Unicon gave us credit notes of rupees 240000 in 2011, till now our amount has not been given back to us. They are saying that the builder has not released the payment and the builder is saying that he has already released the payment to Unicon. Its been 2.5 years that I am struggling to get my payment but they are not ready to give the same. Please help me get my payment, I have original credit notes from Unicon.

I was using tikona broadband service and my user ID is 1108519349.

I disconnected the service by giving a request at tikona customer care but they did not give any reference ID for the disconnection. After two months they sent bill for Rs. 1640.00. I called Tikona customer care and told them that I have disconnected the service but the bill is coming, but they told me that the service is still active. A lawyer from Delhi called me on my phone and threatened me to pay the bill. I paid the bill of amount Rs.1640.00(Transaction ID: 1108519349TPC1301141601794, Time & Date : 16:05, Jan 13th 2014) . Then Immediately I called Tikona care and told them to disconnect the broadband service. This time they gave me a reference ID(1-2999058416) for the request. After some days a person from Tikona came to my house and took all the cable and modem without giving any receipt for that. On 20-03-2014 Tikona has again sent me a bill of Rs. 1,596.98/- and also mentioned that If I don't return the modem they will charge me with Rs.1500 more.

This fraudulent act from Tikona is causing me very discomfort physically and mentally.

I would like to give 15 days to Tikona to settle this down.

The consumer complaint will be at my cost and expenses, and I will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to the fraudulent act of Tikona.

• edited March 2014
    Few months back, I had complaint for the door of my refrigerator, which was spoiled due to its paint quality on its surface, after huge gap of product unavailability, we suffered long time and got it changed with the promise of three months extended warranty, since after the door had been changed even after month gap and same has not been followed & delivered extended warranty certificate yet. now when months passed another problem has been witnessed , its auto changing temperature and its basket is broken due to the plastic quality on which that basket hang on, since that broke, basket came out itself and broke.

We have been continuously using this product with extra care and concern. But throughout time since we bought it, we faced very bad service and quality concerns, moreover we heard bad behavioral words from Mr. Rahul and Mr. Richard of that region. Kindly look over the matter or replace my fridge. i shall not be entertaining any repairs for that. Because that will look very bad. i had paid 29k for a refrigerator and that too from Samsung due to its brand royalty , i never knew that Samsung is that cheap that it can’t support its loyal consumers. We have so many Samsung products, but the refrigerator is worst of quality and more bad is there after sales service.
  • Tikona CareTikona Care Senior Member
    edited March 2014

Dear Seetesh,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concernlisted Mar 21, 2014 has been noted and our team is working onaddressing the same.

Tikona Care
    not refund monny
    admin wrote: »
    Dated: 27/03/2014

The Managing director
    Hewlett Packard ,
    India.

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

I have bought a laptop that is

Notebook Part/Model no.: HP Pavilion 15-N003TX

Notebook Serial No.: 5CD3343FQ4.From the time i bought till now i registered 3 complaints .One was regarding the touch pad that i was using and later comes the lan card and now my system is very slow without any information in it .I have bought it from reliance digital a well know dealer in vishakapatanam .I am not happy with your product and your service i demand a refund or u'll have to fix this .The consequences will go really bad .you people go deaf eared to my complaints .thank you

Your lalitha,
    39-33-105/5,madhavdhara uda colony ,phase 1 extn.
    vskp-18
  • prasankarprasankar Junior Member

The Managing Director
    (Rati Kant Kanungo & Laxmi Kant Kanungo)
    Sibani Estates & Promoters (P) Ltd.
    Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar-751007, Odisha

CLAIM AGAINIST FROUD ALLOTMENT OF GOVERNMENT ACQUIRED LAND

TO DEFENCE PERSONNEL BY RATI KANT KANUNGO

1. I had verified & applied to register a plot on full payment Rs 3,30,000/- (Rupees three lacs thirty thousand only) with Rs 12,000/- registration amount in Sahaspur Mouza, Revenue plot no 1195 on 21 Nov 11, but you had sold a Government acquired plot (Mouza- Sahaspur, Khata No- 486, Revenue plot no- 1245) on 06 Dec 11 to me.

2. Mutation application has been rejected due to prolonged default in Land Tax payment since 10 Mar 1962; hence the land has been transferred to Govt record in settlement. The same issue has been handed over to you to resolve/ return the money by my lawyers on the month of Feb 12. You and your staff have given assurance to resolve the problem at your end.

3. I have contacted over the phone, met you personally and almost all of your staff so many times (A total of Approx. 50 times), only got false assurance. Your staff told me that you are not releasing fund, hence work has not been started yet. My notice and personal application have been ignored by you so many times. Your staffs are avoiding, hiding themselves and not at all interested in this problem. I have been waiting with patience for 2yrs, till now no favourable action has been taken. I am left with no option other than legal proceedings and involvement of my officials, Central and State Govt authorities.

4. Hence it is requested to refund our invested money (which was taken on loan with interest) with doubling the amount and interest which I have been repaying. A copy of registered sale deed and computerised ROR of ibid land are attached with this application.

5. Thanking you.

Mail ID: prasankar@gmail.com
  • Tikona CareTikona Care Senior Member

Dear Mr.Meher,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to our conversation on March 25, 2014, we confirm that your Tikona service account has been terminated.

We also confirm the CPE recovery and full and final calculation of your account is in process. We will update you accordingly.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care
  • edited April 2014
    I have completed my course in 2012 from frankfinn institute from udaipur centre and I have deposited my fees at the registration time from one time payment mode,I have all the proofs and receipts but still they are not providing certificates and not replying myself and messages they are not only cheating me they are also not providinge and my whole bacthemates (120 students)which all are deposited fees and have all proofs due to their fraudulent we are still unemployed BCz we have no certificates,now limit is crossed we want our fees back and they are also demanding for illegal extra amount for certificates,why we pay illegal amount,we have paid full fees now we want fees back as soon as possible BCz they have spoiled our life by fake promises .
  • BISHWARUP GHOSHBISHWARUP GHOSH Junior Member
    edited April 2014
    This is to acknowledge you that I(Mr bishwarup Ghosh,BOLPUR,WB,PIN -731204,claim id in EBAY is 380602) had purchased a pioneer HTB from ebay on dec …..they sent me the used product.some how I able to return the product and got my money back.at the time of return they told me sent the product by bluedart courier from my side and i will get the courier bill as a coupon as soon as i sent the awt bill to them.so after getting awt bill I sent the bill to them.after few weeks when I am not getting the money from them then I called up them then they told me money received is also required.so I went to head office (Kolkata)and collected the same and sent it.Again after few weeks they inform me letter head information of that courier company is required to encashed your bill.again I went to Kolkata (because write now there is no blue dart service in bolpur))and collect the same (courier company do not have the laser computer so they have written the matter by hand in their letterhead and sign it with their stamp )and sent it.
    Now ebay is saying it should be computer print out copy not the hand written copy.MY LAWER is saying hand written document is more valuable then printed one.i explain all these matter that they have only dot matrix printer and in letter head phone number is there if you have any query any time you can call them.now they are stick to their point.
    It is known to me that they are internationally delaying the matter .their intention is not to provide money to me. Fortunately, I have recorded last few telephonic communication between me and them.
    I am sure that somehow if I will able to provide them computer copy then also they will ask me something more.
    Most unfortunate is that some time their executive said that all formalities from my side has done ,i will get your money as coupon with in 7 days.but after 7 days when I called then and asking them about my coupon then another executive said me you require this to get your coupon.now these days they are taking my phone and hold my line and spending long time then they intentionally disconnect the line.
    Do the necessary action so that I will get my money(3780.00)as coupon.
  • edited May 2014

Three years back I invested in plan 16132881 of Reliance life insurance on 15-01-2010 of amount Rs. 40000.

I paid only one premium since I asked for Reliance guaranteed money back plan but agent gave me Super Invest Assure Basic Plan, so I did not paid any another premium.

Now your another Representative called me and told me that If I would be able to invest another polices of Rs. around 1,35000 , he would transfer that amount to those and I would be able to get my 40,000 without any loss.

This agent told me that he is reliance life insurance branch head. He told me his name Aniket Srivastava and his colleague Avinath pathak talked to me many times for the same.

I have gone through the procedure and I got following policies made :

51450067 Reliance Guaranteed Money Back 22-01-2014 40000
    51450053 Reliance Guaranteed Money Back 22-01-2014 44000
    51311122 Guaranteed Money Back Plan 15-11-2013 30000
    51267466 Guaranteed Money Back Plan 22-10-2013 20000

I asked him that my son's name is not added in nominee so he asked me for bond papers of these polices so that he can get them correct. but its been more than 3 months but he is not at all reachable neither I have received bond papers .

Person who contacted me is by the name of Aniket srivastava and Avinath pathak

And their contact numbers are :
    +91-8512070112

I have tried complaining this to Reliance Life on mail and phone but there hasn't been any lead so far. I haven't received my policies back and I will lodge fraud and theft case FIR with Delhi police and consumer court against your company.

I will also be forced to give your company and its representative name to media so that search could be more faster and nobody should go for your insurance.

I would request strict action to be taken at the earliest against the company and its agents who are doing fraud.

-Shikha Sahu
    Ph: 9910387265
  • edited May 2014
    i have ordered a t-shirt worth rupees 249.00 from Yepme.com in date 5/5/2014 and my order no. is 6735876 and i got the t-shirt date 8/5/2014. After some time i just checked my t-shirt, i found a little hole in my t-shirt's back side.
    instantly, i call customer care to complain this and replace my t-shirt only that time my phone was picked after hat i just call regularly in customer care but there was no response. i also called delivered boy, he was abusing me and cut my phone. so i want to replace my t-shirt rather than i can to get my money back.
    The consumer complaint will be at my cost and expenses, and I will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to the fraudulent act of yepme.com .
    Dated: 12/05/2014

Standard Charted Bank,
    RAJA RAJESHWARI TOWERS, 29/30, Dr Radha Krishnan Salai, Mylai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004
    Phone:044 4210 7373

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

Sub: regarding closing of all accounts against my credit card.
    I got my Standard Chartered credit card no- 4622 7153 5638 2013 in Nov, 2013 and I got a kit having Apollo health card, dining card etc. on 28/12/2013 under some scheme which they said can be cancelled without any charge within 15 days from receiving it. On 28/12/2013 I made a call to Standard Chartered customer care for the cancellation of credit card as well as that kit related scheme. After that I made calls about 5-7 times to know about the closure of my all accounts in the month of Jan, 2014 and every time I got answer that it will be closed after few days. Every time I requested to close my all accounts. At the same time I started getting e-mails and sms for payment in Jan, 2014 against different card no.s, which confused me. Then in the last I got information from Standard Chartered customer care on 06/03/2014 when I made a call that my credit card has been cancelled but payment is due against that because I have not returned that kit. Before 06/03/2014 nobody told me that that kit was supposed to be returned. On the same date I sent the kit through courier which was received by the bank on 12/03/2014. Now Standard Chartered customer care persons are saying that my card and kit scheme both have been cancelled but I have to pay the charges because I have made request on 06/03/2014 for the cancellation of kit, so I have taken more than one month for the request for cancellation of kit scheme. Now Standard Chartered customer care is saying that I have not made any request for cancellation of kit scheme before 06/03/2014 which is not true. I have even asked them to check their call records as the request was made by me immediately after receiving the kit. Since 07/04/2013 I have sent three mails to customer.care@sc.com to resolve my problem after going through my all call records. Now I got a sms from them telling that my issue has been resolved. For more clarity I mailed again to get confirmation of no dues, then I got mail that around Rs. 3800 payment is pending against card no. ending 1505 and 8974. Again they are confusing me with card no.s and not giving me final closure confirmation of no dues. I don’t know for what this payment is due as no card has been used by me for anything. It has been more than 4 months for me bearing with this mental torture and one month while I am mailing to customer.care@sc.com but nothing is working for me.
    I have not used credit card even for a single time and going through all this. I hope that consumer forum will help me to come out of this. I hope you will help in solving this problem at the earliest.

Thank you.

Ph: +91-9930001545
    Email: sanjayrana81@gmail.com

The Managing Director,
    Spice Mobiles.

1> I bought Spice Mi550 handset in Nov 2013 @ Rs 13000/- approx.
    2> Within 4 months, it developed snags and stopped responding.
    3> submitted the same to Spice Service centre, Noida vide request no- 24100820E40378 dated 21.04.2014.
    4> It is really painful that a 4 month old handset Spice Mi550 submitted to your service centre has not been returned to me till date.
    5> Neither there is any update on the same. I lodged a complaint 0400022201 for the same few days back but still no response.
    6> It is almost a month now and still no firm reply/ update as to when i will get this handset back.

Kindly update me the status of my handset as I am bearing lot of mental torture and uncomfort in absence of this phone.

Ajay Kumar- 9540255184
    ajaykumar_1071@rediffmail.com
  • edited May 2014
    Its been a worst experience
    Brand new AC wrked for 2 months after purchase! (Purchased in June 2013 -months used July & August) after that In March 2014 season Servicing being done and since then the AC is not working properly! have complained so many times. after servicng twice have I placed complaint for same issue god knows what the service engg. comes and do. the third time wen i made complaint for same issue no response on it! tried calling so many times ! evrytime I called I was given a new complaint no. So as on date I have 4 complaint nos. for 1 single complaint made! and above all on asking why isn't it being solved they say our system is under updation until and unless it is done we won't be able to solve your problem Heights of being technically handicapped! Finally had wrd with the dealer got ASM's no. ( Mr. Ankit (Noida) who doesn't recvs call) One fine day someone else picks up and lines up things same service engg is being sent again! he himself accepted that he's unable to solve the problem still he gives hope for it to be solved by saturday! then suddenly one call n says the part in ur AC that is faulty is not with us . we'll get it replaced by today evng! so fingers crossed! n at the end of the day whirlpool says plz don't panic and call head ofc we understand ur problem! Is this the way u understand customers problem! Now I understand Why whirpool products are on discnt! poor service.
  • edited May 2014
    Subject: Complaint regarding product stolen by DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd, BARASAT BRANCH
    during the transaction from Bangalore to Kolkata.

My name is Tasnim Khan, Residing at 94A Ripon Street, Kolkata - 700016.

This is regarding DTDC Tracking ID: D16808867.

My friend Mr. R Gopi residing FB382, Hal Central Tounship, Marathahalli, Banglore 560037, have booked DTDC Courier (Bangalore) to deliver an order on 29/04/14.

The order contains 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) Mobile phone, 1 Earphone, 1 Battery, 1 charger and 1 data cable. Total value: Rs. 22000.

All the above mentioned items were declared by Mr. R Gopi in a form with his signature.

On 5th of May at around 2.30 pm I received the product but the Samsung Galaxy note 2 mobile phone, battery and earphone was missing. Also the box was opened and DTDC security pack seems to be opened and pasted back. It seems that phone, battery and headphone was purposely stolen by DTDC staff.

When Mr. R Gopi booked the shipment the weight was 500 grams but when I received the Parcel it was 310 grams.

The DTDC guy (whom I mostly deal with) gave us the transaction details that clearly proves that something went wrong in Barasat branch of DTDC because the weight from 500 grams suddenly fell to 310 grams when it left Barasat Branch of DTDC.

We tried to get in touch with DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd and launched a complaint to their head office but they are trying to hide the case by giving lame excuses to us.

Therefore we would like to file a case against DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd. We are looking forward that you will investigate this matter and help us to get Justice.

Tasnim Khan
    94A Ripon Street, Kolkata - 700016
    Contact: 9883091100
    Hello Sir,

I am Rohan Kumar residing at 3,Cantonment Colony, MHOW, Distt Indore,MP.

I purchased SONY Xperia C in Jan 2014 @ Rs. 20500/- approx and after using it 3 months it has some problem regarding power on/off and WiFi,Bluetooth enable/disable.

I went to SONY Service center Yashwant Plaza Indore on 25 Apr 2014. They create a job/ticket and Ticket No. is 14042500373, they told me to repair it on the same day, but in the evening they told me that it is not repaired, so you can come tomorrow.
    On the next day the call me that it is ADP issue and liquid enters in it, so we need some Approval, so you have to give your bill copy. Then I sent an email with my bill image.

After approx 20 days they told me, your request is approved and your mobile will be given to you in the next week(21 May 2014). I called them to know the status on 20 May 2014 evening and they said you can take your mobile in tomorrow morning(21 May 2014).

I called them to know that my mobile is repaired or not on 21 May 2014, and they said the part is not available yet so it is delay cause of the spare part.
    They said, we don't know how much time it will take. I asked how much time it will take again they said it will take 2-4 days more, means the whole week(24 May 2014).

There is no call up to 24 May and when I called them today(27 May 2014), then they said it is problem of water damage and we have to change the motherboard and we will give your mobile in the same week. I said to replace the mobile, because if the motherboard is changed then what is guaranty of new motherboard but they said it is not accidentally damaged and once the motherboard is changed then this would be the new mobile.

Now, what I do I lost my mobile for more than 1 month due to delay of SONY Service Center and worst services. I need a replaced brand new Xperia C mobile and reward of 10000/- because of the delay in service of SONY Service Center.

Thanks and regards,
    Rohan Kumar
    Contact: 9407136096
    Email: rohankumar.1524@gmail.com
  • edited June 2014
    i purchased 07/07/2013 from Croma Surat and i am getting problem of non cooling and water leaking from last 2 months. I made first complain on 24.4.2014 and from that day till yet I made around 10 to 12 new complains in Tata Croma customer care no. and i have all those calls recording. All time they said to wait 48 hours. i got same reply again and again from Croma customer care representatives.
    This kind of worst service is not at all acceptable from such a big company like TATA.

Atul
  • arnav22arnav22 Junior Member
    edited June 2014
    Dated: 25/06/2014

The Managing Director,
    Priority International Holiday Club Pvt Ltd,
    3rd Floor, Suprem, Opp. Ozone Mall, ITI Road, Aundh, Pune- 411007

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

I have taken membership of Priority International Holiday Club Pvt Ltd. from your company's Seasons Mall office.
    But things are not inline of what they committed to me. I am not able to see any collaboration with any of the hotels and resorts, and no information is available for them.

When I searched for their feedback all I got is the negative ones and all says that they got cheated by this group of people.
    As I have taken their membership yesterday itself, and searched for more information online which is no where available I feel suspicious about their long term commitment and hence want to cancel my membership with them. But you don't return money as being posted by some members which took membership with them.

I am quite suspicious what will happen down the years as my membership is for 5 years and i don't feel safe about my money. I registered on 24/06/2014.
    So I want to cancel my membership and any collaborations with you.

There is absolutely no information available online and no collaborations or any kind of list, even "Member Login" doesn't work. You can't register. In short nothing is inline and I feel investing my money with you guys is totally unsafe.
    So I want to cancel everything and want my money back.

Just to let you know that consumer complaint will be at his cost and expenses, and you will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in services.

Arnav Agarwal
    Magarpatta, Pune
  • edited July 2014

pls dont ignor it and pls help me

my name is saanjh mouriya my pf no is HR/GGN/31863/02406 airplaza retail holding pvt ltd sir i have send my pf form before 3 month but my balence not come i dont no but why what reason so pls help me and pls as soon as send my pf balence pls sir pls help me and my mobile no is 9782681344 and pls send my pf balence send details my mobile no / my mailid pls sir

my details

pf no HR/GGN/31863/02406
    DOB 4/11/1986
  • edited July 2014
    I have ordered Reebok Shoes, but they send the Different brand goods which is unacceptable.

Request to you to please take appropriate action against them.

And i suggest to people that "PLEASE DON'T SHOPPING FROM WHAKKY.COM"

They are doing fraud activity.

Order No: S80424276 + Ships in 7-10 business days + Rs. 999
  • edited July 2014
    i have purchased ishihara test book, when i received book, then i observe that book is not as per std. and also cost of product was Rs. 979 but the bill i received is of Rs. 525. I have requested to ebay customer care they book my complaint and claim no. is 568503.after that i had follow up many times through ebay customer care no. But no response from ebay.
    Dear Sirs

We wish to tell you that our refund at Usha Mittal Institute Of Technology for my daughter Miss. Mitali Ghotgalkar has been held up for more than 8 months. We have tried various avenues but nothing much has happened.
    Our case is as follows
    We had cancelled admission on 13th. August 2013 which is 2 days prior to the last date of admission set by the AICTE vide legal/12(06)/2012 and the Supreme court vide order No.CA-9048 of 2012 dated 13.12.2013 and to note that Supreme Court had declared it to be the law further stating that no authority has the power of jurisdiction to vary the date.

Usha Mittal Institute Of Technology had closed its admission process on 7th. August 2013. Please refer their letter No.UMIT/DTE/2013-14/1360/1412 dated 8.11.2013 to the Joint Director Of Technical Education and copy to us in which the college states that the Institute is not allowed to admit any student after 7th. August 2013. This is in gross violation of AICTE rule vide AICTE/Legal/04(01)/2007 which states that the time limit for students to join a course should not be advanced so as to pre-empt students from exercising other options of joining other institutions of their choice. It further states that violation calls for punitive action including withdrawal of approval and recognition of erring Institutes. AICTE on its own or upon receipt of complaints from those affected shall takes steps to enforce these directions.

The rule states that should a student leave after joining the course and the seat falling vacant has been filled by the last date of admission, the Institute must return the fee with appropriate deduction of monthly fee. Mitali cancelled her admission after joining the course before the last date of admission as set by both Supreme Court and AICTE and since the college had advanced their last date of admission in violation of AICTE norms to 7th. August 2013, they did not make any attempt to fill the seat. It is not the fault of the student that the college has violated AICTE norms and not made any attempt to fill the seat.

The college claimed that since the seat could not be filled they would incur a loss.We can prove that the college earned a profit of Rs.2.26 crores from fees and staff salary alone for 2013-14 as compared to 2014-15. Fee collection for 2013-14 was Rs.2.14 crores for 252 students where as for 2014-15 fee collection would be Rs.1.63 crores if all alloted 192 seats are filled which amounts to a profit of Rs.51 lakhs for 2013-14. If we take average salary of staff at Rs.5 lakhs, for 2013-14 for a staff of 27 the salary burden would be Rs.1.35 crores as against Rs.3.1 crores for staff of 62 as required by AICTE. Over all for 2013-14 the college had a profit of Rs.2.26 crores so there is no question of any loss; its entirely profit.

During the 20 days my daughter attended college, she was not satisfied with the quality of education imparted and so we changed college. Education providers are service providers and as customers, students have every right to expect good education and if required change service provider. To deny or delay refund amounts to unfair trade practice and bad in law as observed by the court in various relevant cases.

We have put relevant facts together and we are totally convinced that we should get the refund on a prorata basis.We have gone through a lot of stress for the last 8 months.

We have complained to AICTE, DTE, Joint DTE,Minister Of State for Higher Education Maharashtra, HRD Minister of India, Governor Of Maharashtra, Chief Minister Of Maharashtra and PMO office.

Sanjeev Ghotgalkar
    Borivli West
    Mumbai
    नमस्ते सर !
    मेरे देश के गौरव, मेरी भाषा का अपमान हुआ है।

I had joined SGT University on 17th December, 2013.
    It was a selection after many meetings and interviews.

On 18th June, 2014 Pro VC Dr. Daleep Singh told me that my services were not needed anymore.and I would not be allowed to continue anymore in Faculty of Law, SGT University. It was on the basis of BCI team who told them that Legal Legal Hindi Language is not a part of 5 Year Law curriculums.

Such a decision came to me as a shock.
    मैंने कहा, Please you can see the rules of legal Education, Bar Council of India, if legal Hindi is a part or not. मिस्टर चावला, विश्वविद्यालय के कर्ता धर्ता ने कहा, हमें फॉरेन टाई -अप्स (foreign ti-ups) करने हैं ! हिंदी हमें अपने यहाँ नहीं रखनी ! बार कौंसिल के सदस्य ने हमें सलाह दी है, कि नाम पाने के लिए व्यवहारिक दृष्टिकोण अपनाईये ! हिंदी भाषा में विकास नहीं है !
    I told them twice that I was not given any notice period, this is not good Governance; but Pro VC did not say anything.
    I was selected by Mr. Chawla and Mr. Mann based on interview and meeting by others.my qualifications and experience was found useful so that my administrative skills could be used in Faculty of Law, SGT. Since I had ten (10) years of experience in all those work that form a part of law school:-
    1- Quality Control of Law School preparation for UGC, NAAC and Bar Council of India visit.
    2- Good Governance and practices in the form of CR, Mentor, Academic Co-coordinator and Program Leader.
    3- COURSE COMPILATION AND DIGITILIZATION FOR THE ENTIRE LEGAL HINDI COURSE (5YEARS) OF AMITY UNIVERSITY
    4- Design of legal Hindi language Syllabus
    5- Authored a book on Legal Hindi published by International & renowned Publisher, Lexis Nexis. Besides I also have other publications (three literary books and several articles in reputed magazines) to my credit.
    6- Youth Festival.
    7- Visit of Students for T.V. Programmes and studios.
    8- Educational tour of Law Students.
    9- Exam Superintendent.
    10- Time Table management.
    11- I started legal debates and moot court activities in Hindi, in ALS, Noida that gave a high value addition in placement to students.

And it was decided then only that Legal Hindi will be a part of Syllabus.

This is a point of attention that in the last six months there were no appointments in the law school. As a founder member I joined here. I prepared and Designed B.A.LLB and BBA LLB, B.ComLL.B., B.SC LL.B., LLM and law diplomas/Certificate Courses syllabus and Ordinances in SGT, I worked on the behalf of Dean, Faculty of Law (dean.law@sgtuniversity.org). After the institute got established and all the process was complete, I was harassed and thrown out on the basis of non-eligibility. लीगल हिंदी में सम्मान और विकास के अवसर नही हैं|
    अपनी भाषा के इस अपमान से मेरे भीतर बहुत कुछ चकनाचूर हुआ ।
  • edited August 2014
    I have paid more than 1 laks ruppes to Tripuri Enterprises Private Limited in 2011 to purchase a land. The UIP of the company is U45201OR2011PTC011926 and registered address is

Address 1 PLOT NO.B/1423, SECTOR-6, CDA
    City-CUTTACK, State-Orissa, Country-INDIA, Pin 753014

The identification and name of the directors of the company are
    01093919 ANAND KUMAR SAHOO
    02984178 PRASANNA KUMAR SAHOO
    03060173 SHIVADUTTA NAIK

The company is not providing any land nor money to me. Kindly do the needful.
  • edited August 2014
    We have bought BSA Adler TX-008 Motorised Treadmill 2.0 on the name of Mr. Rajbir Singh from Dadi Bicycle Ghaziabad whose bill no. is RTCS001011410575 on 22/07/2013. After 6 month in jan 2013 it is not working properly showing error-1. but since one month trademill under repair with Dadi Bicycle Ghaziabad and he is not taking interest to repair it. We filed many complaints in Dadi Bicycle Ghaziabad and finally on dt. 08/07/2014 one technician came opened one circuit part & motor and said its exchanged with new one. It has been more than one month and they are just ignoring it. We contacted Dadi Bicycle Ghaziabad many times but he doesn’t want to help us. He promised us to replace that part in 2 to 3 days but nothing is done. Secondly, we also contacted them for the servicing of the machine but there is no response from their side. We call them habitually but they are not accepting our phone call.Pl. my M/c does not repair within one weak other wise we will go to the consumer courtand you are responsible for this.

(RAJBIR SINGH)