Notice before filing consumer complaint

adminadmin Administrator
edited September 2014 in General Discussions
Dated: dd/mm/yyyy

Company Name,
Address of the Parent Company,

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

1) Give details of your purchase of product or service (cash memo number and date).

2) Give information about the warranty or guarantee received by you at the time of purchase.

3) Give details of the deficiency in the product or service.

4) Give the problems you are facing due to this deficiency.

5) Give the details about your efforts to inform about this grievance in the past to which the party has not responded.

6) Give a time limit of at least 15 to 20 days to settle your grievance by asking for refund of full amount with suitable interest (12%), or replacement of the product along with suitable compensation, else you will file a complaint with the Consumer Forum as you are protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

7) Inform that the consumer complaint will be at his cost and expenses, and you will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in services.

Your Name,
Your Address

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Sir,i have purchase a samsung dual sim mobile phone model w299 from m/s singh enterprises,janak puri,ndelhi-58 for rs.12,500. On date 05-07-09.such is the quality of phone that i have to deposit phone atleast 4 times at there customer care centre at rohini for one or other problem.last time i deposited phone date 08-01-10 at there customer centre at rohini & till date i am running from pillar to post to get my phone back.i personally contacted mr.ansari(area head-samsung & was promised all help,but no result till date.employees at there customer care centre at rohini even challenge me to do whatever i can to get my money back.
  • TanuTanu Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Do not post your complaint here, post your complaint in the mobile section.
  • edited February 2010
    bhiya chakar kat kat kat ke thak gaya main na to commission mila na koi kaam, dhake khate khate bhukka mar gaya.
    dhoka hai bas paul baat nahi karta .bas time paas karta rehta hai. bhai shawney builder mein kabhi mat phasna. inse koi sharam nahi. ye sabko chuna laga denge. bade aadmi hain . jeevan inke liye gali khata hai bechara.mera paisa 15 jan ko due tha .kuch nahi mila. kisi ko kuch mile to batana. brokers kaha ho madad karo.
  • edited March 2010
    bharatshukla007@gmail.com
    usb port not working

hello
    I purchased inspirion 1440 cherry red
    the service NO- C8R64BS
    from the starting 1 usb port is not working .
    Please send any technician at my temporary address

Bharat kumar shukla
  • edited March 2010
    Dated: 10.03.2010

Nodal Officer/Managing Director
    (Micromax)

Sub: Replacement for Micromax Q3 set.

It is requested to kindly short out my problem. I have faced many times of problems in last six months about my Micromax Q3 set like Display, Sound, Camera, Bluetooth, Battery backup etc. I bought Micromax Q3 set on 11/08/2009, during the period, I repaired my set many times from your service centre (KARAN TELE LINKS, LG-72, ANSAL FORTUNE ARCADE, SECTOR-18, NOIDA, U.P.) but I got week response, your executive of service centre told me that my set have gone to company for replacement but there is no stock of Micromax Q3 set, really sir, I have been made and irritated by your service and response. Please short out my problem early to earliest as possible. If, I got negative response. I have last solution to solve my problem, to go consumer court for file my problem.

Sandeep
    Khora Colony, Noida, UP
    Contact No. 9811326352

MOBILE DETAILS
    Mobile Set - Micromax Q3
    Service Centre - Karan Tele Links, LG-72, Ansal
    Fortune Arcade, Sector-18, Noida, U.P.
    Service Centre Job Sheet No – 3059 dated 03/02/2010
    IMEI No - 910001154865254
  • agarpiyuagarpiyu Junior Member
    edited May 2010

This is regarding my complaint 1004181 regarding refunfd of Rs 4958/- because my ticket was booked twice. Its been over a month since I had filed complaint and have not uet got the money. Below are the details:

1. I booked to and fro ticket from mumbai to jammu and return on 21st March 2010 . The return ticket was for 3rd April 2010. The money for the return ticket was deducted twice. I called customer care on Tuesady, 23rd March (when my netbanking updated with the double deduction) and fled a complaint. I was promised return in 7 working days.
    2. After more than 10 working days I called back and talked to Miss Sweta. since i dint remember my complaint number she started a new process under complaint under complaint no 1004181 saying it will take 7 more days for refund.
    3. Again I got no refund, I called the customer care baclk on 26th April. Now I was told that the refund has been made and I shuld contact my bank. Bank told me that no refund has been done. When I called back goibibo for transaction number for my refund , I was told i will be called back in 1 hour after transaction details are retrieved from account department. none called me.
    4. Next dat, 27th April, Mr Naveen from customer care, told me same story that refund is done and for tansacation number he will call me back in an hour. Agiain noone called back.
    5. next day 28th April, a customer care person told me there has been a issue in my transaction and money has npot been refunded. I will get an email by the nd of the day detailing the problem and when money ill be refunded. No email was recieved.
    6. I called agin on 1st May talked to Miss karishma. She said process has to be done all over again and it will take 7 days for the money to be refunded. Note this is the 3rd time i am to;ld it will take 7 days. She also said that my matter is now in priority . She was not willing at all to listen to my complaint that I have already had this done twice, infact hse just kept laughiing and saying, these matters take time. After lot of argument she put me to ha si called supervisor mIss Divy.
    7. Miss Divya was apologetic for the problem, assured me she will try her best to get the refubnd done in 48 hours and promised me multiple times taht she will call me by 5Pm on that day (1st May) to tell me why it had taken so long till now. Again none called back.
    8. I called customer cae again on Tuesday 4th MayThe customer care person was agan talking about complaint being closed on 25th Apri (refer point 3). when I insisyted on talkin to Miss seta, karishma, Divya or Mr naeen, he said that first three are not there and Mr naveen is on another call. he assured he will make sure that Mr naveen calls me back as as son as he gets free from his call . Again noone called.
    9. Calling on 8th May, Mr Pavneet now said that the refund has not been stated and he will put my request in priority and I will get in 72 hrs. About what has been done till now he had no answers. When I asked to be put to any of the people above, he gae me the same story that none except miss Divya is available but she is busy in a call. he assured me i will get back a call within in an hour and again did not get it.

Iam totally frustrated and humiliated by the above experiece.can i get some help?
  • edited June 2010
    admin wrote: »
    Dated: 03/06/2010

LG INDIA,

Address
    LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd
    Plot No 51, Surajpur Kasna Road,
    Greater Noida - 201306 (UP)

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

1) i have purchase a brand new lg refrigerator (260litre. NO:GL275VM4 date of purchase:24/05/2010 BILL NO:5454 AMOUNT:rs17300/-)

2) just after purchasing this refrigerator, within 2 days we came to know that our refrigerator is not cooling properly.

3) we are not able to get ice and cold water due to non/low cooling.

4) we made several complaints regarding this matter to the shop owner but still we are not satisfied.
    complaint no:c1052424745
    shop name: TAPARIYA ELECTRONICS, TIN NO:08681358518
    C/O: NEXT RETAIL SHOP PHONE NO:01531-222069
    ADD: NEAR HANUMAN TEMPLE,NOKHA,DIST:BIKANER(RAJASTHAN)
    5)I om Giving you a time limit of 15 to 20 days to settle our grievance by refunding the full amount with suitable interest (12%), or replacement of the product along with suitable compensation, else I will file a complaint with the Consumer Forum as you are protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

6) The consumer complaint will be at your cost and expenses, and I will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to YOUR deficiency in services.

INDER PAL SINGH
    FOUJI COLONY
    NOKHA,DIST:BIKANER,(RAJASTHAN)
    MO:+91-9314416121
  • edited June 2010
    I am Ananth, using airtel service from last 4 years. I Paid my bills regularly and this month statement came as 0 Rs due. Even i checked Online the outstanding was 0 only. All in the suddent, one rep visited my house saying i have to pay 2378Rs since its outstanding 2 months. I showed the Statement and the rep went back.

Today, they disconnected the outgoing and internet without informing me. When i contacted Customer Support, they are not anwsering propely. When i asked them how you can comeout with 2378, the rep is telling due to reversal of card payment. But i told him i paid thru online bank a/c.

But he's very adamant the i have to pay the outstanding then only he can restore the connection. He told me that he can only take the complaint at this point of time.

I really dont understand what the rubbish way airtel using to charge from the customers. I want to take serious action against this. I request consumer forum please help me .
  • angyangy Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    Can we send this notice as an email or do we need to send it as a hard copy?

Thanks!
  • edited August 2010
    Dear Sirs,

We have come across as an NGO rendering civic services in Surat for over two decades, issues which are faced by the Consumer Protection organisations. One such issue is that of "Mental Agony", "Hardship" and "Cost" for which compensation is expected from the Consumer Forums/Courts in each district of India.

In a recent reply to such notice and then filing of suit in District Consumer Forum, the opposion has asked for the medical proof of mental agony, description of hardship faced and list of expenses incurred. So aggrieved parties have to get ready for these proof also when they go for cross examination by the opposion, esp. big companies who afford to fight to the last. It is their system to remain firm (if not adamant) till the courts decide otherwise in favour of their customers.

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes.

Sharad Kapadia
    President,
    Surat Citizens' Council Trust, Surat
    email: bizcon.kapadia@gmail.com, scct.surat@gmail.com

Phones: 91-9825124892/9408250979
  • edited August 2010
    I purchased X250 before 9 months, on 06.11.09. After pressing OK (Green) key, handset autometicaly restart. Also I repaired same twice, but I have facing same problem again and again. Our dealer said, its software problem. Pls. advice what I do.

Ajit Gulave
  • edited September 2010
    I purchsed i-10 from Novelity hyundai motors Mamoon Pathankot in Feb. 2009. RC no.PB 35 K 8868 Chasis no
    MALAM51BR9M280568 ENGINE NO G4HG9M706332. I LODGED AT LEAST 50 TIMES COMPLAINT WITH DEALER AND DELHI OFFICE BUT PROBLEM WAS NOT SOLVED ONLY COMPLAINT NO IS RECEIVED IT MEANS COMPANY IS NOT SERIOUS ABOUT PROBLEMS OF THE CLIENT. MY EXCHNGE OFFER BE GIVEN TO ME IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE I HAVE TO GO TO CONSUMER COURT AND I WILL FILE COMPLAINT TO SEBI AND CONCERNED MINISTRY WHY SUCH CO. SHOULD NOT BE PENALISE WHO DO NOT LISTEN CLIENT WHO COMPLIANED MORE THAN 50 TIMES

SOMNATH GUPTA
  • edited October 2010
    RESPECTED Sir,
    HUMBLE WISHES. I THE ABOVE ADDRESSE,WISH TO BRING FORTH,THE FOLLOWING POINTS TO YOUR OFFICE.THE MANAGER OF INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK,BRANCH CODE:1381,KADAYAM,IS GREATLY NEGLIGENT AND RUDE,TO PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL LOAN,AND HE HAS BEEN DIVERTING ME,BY TELLING THESE AND THAT.THAT HE IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL LOAN FOR THE PAST 45 DAYS.
    SO TAKE STRICT ACTION ON MR.ARUMUGASAMY,THE BRANCH MANAGER,KADAYAM INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK(1381),TO ORDER HIM TO PROVIDE MY EDUCATIONAL LOAN,BEFORE OCTOBER,TO ENABLE ME TO REMIT MY EDUCATIONAL FEES FOR B.ED,IN TAMILNADU TEACHERS EDUCATIONAL UNIVERSITY,FROM SRI RAM NALLAMANI YADAVA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,IN TENKASI.
    YOURS TRULY

HCL INFOSYSTEMS Ltd.
    E-4, 5&6, sector 11,
    NOIDA 201 301, UP,
    INDIA
    SUB: - Notice before filing consumer complaint.
    This is regarding “HCL DEKSTOP AZ000904 S.No.-9074AZ130004” purchased from the firm named “COMPUTERS INDIA CORPORATION”, located at 57-A, main road, Ranchi, Jharkhand. I regret to inform you that the CPU has started showing a number of problems within this short period of time. At present it is under repairing at V SERVE, shop no.- 321, Gel Church complex, main Road Ranchi(Job sheet no.-833).
    The details are furnishing below:-
    i}PURCHASED ON: - 27th February 2010 CASH MEMO NO: - 4389 CHALLAN NO:-4208
    ii}WARRANTY: - 1 YEAR GUARANTEE CARD, till 27th February 2011.
    iii} DEFICIENCY: - The hard disk and RAM capacity was not as per specification and on complaining the same was corrected by the firm. Even the seal of the CPU was later found tampered which has been accepted by the firm but till date we have not received any satisfactory answer. Already the hard disk has been formatted once about two months back by the firm. Presently, the inbuilt LAN system is not working and the same is under repairing.
    iv}PROBLEMS BEING FACED DUE TO DEFICIENCIES:- Being a student of class 11, I am very much dependent on the computer and the internet connection. These frequent problems are resulting in disruption of my studies.
    v} DETAILS ABOUT PARTY’S RESPONSE:- The party responds on complaining but the performance is not satisfactory.
    Sir, as the product is still within the guarantee period, I would appreciate if you kindly arrange to make a replacement.

Shweta Kumar
    (Student of class 11, Kendriya Vidyalaya hinoo, Ranchi)
    D/O Mr.D.K.Kumar.
    Rly.Qr.No:- DS/IV/1
    P.O:- Hatia Rly. Colony.
    Dist: - Ranchi-834003
    STATE: - Jharkhand.
    EMAIL-ID:- kumar.mimi@gmail.com[/email]
  • edited February 2011
    Dear madam
    Actually i have extend my laptop warranty duration before the payment they have told me that it include all parts warranty and after payment when i got the warranty card then they told me it does not include the battery,adaptor and DvD Multi so please clear me after warranty what it include actually.
  • edited February 2011
    I bought Samsung LCD 40 inches from pacific mall Ghaziabad. Within one year and in the warranty period the colours got distorted and as it was in the guarntee period it was replaced. but again within a year of their replacesment of the panel the colours started cdistorting.Regarding this i talked to several persons in samsung they told us to pay 40,000 .00 for replacement of the panel . how disgusting is this that omne has to go for another payment .No lcd fails like this within a year or so .Such a reputed company shuod have replaced this panel fre of cost or should have refunded the money of the consumer with of after the deduction of depreciation but thry are not willing to do so.Instaed they replied whatever you wnt to do then do beacuse i told them to fight in consumer court if they will not sort out my problem. i want to adrres this matter to consumer court.i want the justice
  • advocate2helpadvocate2help Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    In this case legal direction are required by appropriate authorities to solve your this problem along with compensation for your unnecessary harassment.

In case if anyone here need any legal help you can contact us (via below email) by writing your problem on

advocate2help@gmail.com

we are ready to help you..
  • edited March 2011
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I wish to file Medical Negligence complaint against Doctor & Hospital, can you please confirm that is it mandatory to send a notice OR contact the concerned department of such hospital with my grievances before filing the complaint.

Mandar Jadhav.
    mandarvjadhav@gmail.com
  • edited April 2011
    I have lodged a complaint b4 district consumer disputes redressal forum against POST OFFICE. But eventually I was not able to send them a notice first and this was raised in a contention by them. Can you please help me out in this i.e. if i can get an exemption from giving notice and what will be its procedure.

Shankyindia@yahoo.in
    HELLO
    SIR,
    I WANT TO REGISTRE MY COMPLAINT AGAINST MICROMAX LTD for cheatig the customer to sell bogus phone, i have purchase a phone of micromax ltd model no. Q 7 on dated 11/7/10
    from the month of jan. 2011 to till today my phone has not worked even a single day
    i cannot explain the very much poor service of micromax company and i have visited 10 times to the micromax service point M 5/104GUPTA PLAZA M BLOCK VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI - 110018
    but they have not heart about me even they have showed misbahave with me and they have shown physically power against me and my brother even i have called police on dated 09/04/2011 there because of misbehave and my appeal is not heard and the service point misbaheved and push us to out of the service point.
    i have given a lot of request to rectify my phone but they have not done it and not make any job sheet i m the employee in metro i have to take off from my dearptment for the service centre but the monopoly is in hands they do not listen the problem of custoemr

i request u to register my complaint against the micromax service centre for replacing my phone because they have damaged my plhoe intenitonlly

i m not able to use my phone it is totally out of order amd i m very much disapointed with the rudely behaviour of customer care (spl. Branch Manager :Mr. Sandeep who says that he is real owner of service care and he says that he is not respoinsible for any micromax phoe )

i have handled my phone to the customer care more than 10 times but they have not repaired and replace even they have damaged my phone intentionally

customer job card no.

STREET NO. 2
    NAGLOI EXTENSION
    DELHI - 110041
    HI,
    This s ponnuvel from tamilnadu.
    i got franchisee from ventura securities ltd.
    Tis s stock market broker.
    ventura hide some charges against my client.
    so i can't run properly my franchisee.
  • edited May 2011
    Dated: 16/05/2011

Company Name,
    Address of the Parent Company,

SUB: Model No.LG T325, IMI No.354667-04-169360-5

1) Give details of your purchase of product or service (Bill number.001085 dt 13.05.2011 ).

2) One year warranty

3) Give details of the deficiency in the product or service.

4) One software is missing. Opera mini 5.1 is not working

5) I have contacted your customer service but they told they will check & let you know within two days

SP. Malaikannan
    No.53, Ramar Koil Street
    Nandambakkam
    Chennai 600 089
    Mob: 94450 27204
  • edited June 2011
    TO
    THE NODAL OIFFICER

Subject:- Micro Max Mobile Company is not returning me my Mobile Handset GC360 dual sim from more than 2 months.
    Complaint Job Sheet No. - 1802512

Sir / madam,

i m very much disappointed with the services of MICROMAX MOBILE I have registered a lot of complaint but no action has been taken so far so it is requested to kindly short out my problem. I have faced many times of problems in last 2 Months about my Micromax Gc360 set Sound and Battery backup etc. I bought Micromax GC360 set on 5 month before, during the period, I faced many problems of a very little battry back up , i m very disappointed by the quality of your product. Please short out my problem early to earliest as possible. If, I got negative response. I have last solution to solve my problem, to go consumer court for file my problem.

IMEI no. 910023400056017
    IMEI no. 910023400159019

with regards

Shoeb sadik
    Cont . no. 9324066380 / 9022521735 / 9762621448
  • edited June 2011

My shop name is sri sai musicals mobile store. from east godavari distric. wast godavaridistric sub dealer rajanagaram dealer is not support some shops. he is intresting another dealership
  • TejenderTejender Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    [h=3]Dated: 26/09/2011

Emerson Process Management (I) Pvt Ltd,
    Delphi, B-Wing, 6th Floor, Central Avenue,[/h]Hiranandani Business Park, PowaiMumbai - 400076,

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT Act 1986

1) I have purchased your company car Ford Ikon 1.6 Exi Model 2005 (DL 3C AN 0266) in delhi six months before, and from that day your company and we also trying to register this vehicle on our name.

2) At the time of purchase of this vehicle all the formalities has been done by Mr sanjay sood but he doesn;t intimated me about the NOC fact, which hinders the registration prrocess an now we cannot be able to transfer the car here.

3) We have been trying to register this vehicle but no comments. Even Mr Mohandas has also tried but he told that this car cannot be registered now that we have pruchased now the car is not registered in Delhi or in Mumbai transport hence falls fraud.

4) It is the seller responsibility to transfer this vehicle into buyer name which has not been done from the last six months, We are likely to file for compensation consumer court with interest, if the amount which is exact Rs 1,40,000 which I have provided against the purchase is not returned in a week.

5) We have tried in mumbai though I lived in delhi for regitration but no answer from your company held misleading and intensionaly mentioned fraud here.

6) You have been given heret 15 to 20 days to settle your grievance by providing us the refund of full amount with suitable interest (12%), or replacement of the product along with suitable compensation, else we will file a complaint with the Consumer Forum as we are protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

7) Please be Inform that the consumer complaint will be at your cost and expenses, and we will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in fact.
    8) Results will be displayed in amother 1 Month if no action been carried out here at quick.

Tejender Kumar, 9811203242
    16 Samman Bazar,

Jangpura, Bhogal, New Delhi -110014
  • edited October 2011
    Respected Sir\Mam,
    I purchased a Q7 Micromax mobile on 19\09\2011 due to some problem in handset i submitted on 17/10/2011 to
    Micromax Mobile Service Center at jail road in indore, They said to me it will take time one-two week so you have to come after 10-15 days i went for taken my mobile after 15 days, they told to me that because the handset is being send to Delhi service center.
    now the company says it will take more time.

Email : sdmmeghu1@gmail.com

I submitted on 19/09/2011 to Micromax Mobile Service Center at jail road, indore.
    On 19/09/2011 and they asked me to come after 10-15 days and gave me job card. Till now its more than 1 months my mobile has not been repaired they are saying it send to the company come after 10 days. The head office is also not giving me any response nor they are picking up my call
    Please tel me how can i get my mobile back.....
    Meghna Thadani
    sdmmeghu1@gmail.com
  • edited November 2011
    Complaint Against Tejender Anand & Anshul Anand Anshul & Tejender Anand trying to sell FRAUD-CAR on internet (of 16 samman Bazar Jungpura Bhogal New Delhi)

Offence : Intention of willful cheating (IPC-420) by trying to sell a non registered used car fraudulently on the internet by posting classified ads on free classified ad sites.

Details with proof :

I have seen many classified ads on the internet by you that you want to sell your ford ikon car DL 2CAN 0266. Your numbers that display in the ad are 9811203242 and email id as per the internet is daydiamond@gmail.com.
    This is as per the Ad Id 74033250 dated 20 sept 2011 at 11.07 am on the site Quikr Classifieds

Another ad in OLX Free classifieds Advertising that appeared on 11 Oct 2011 at 11.43:40 GMT. This ad was initially posted by the user daydiamond, street address jangpura bhogal, phone 9811203242. Which clearly establishes the whole matter on intentions.

On further research from the internet it appears that these numbers and email id belong to Anshul Anand from Bhogal Jangpura.

On further deep internet investigation it is revealed that this car is non-registered.

It clearly seems that even any fool or mad person can also easily establish the fact that Anshul Anand is trying to sell a car belonging to Tejender Anand , despite knowing that is non registerable.

If this is the case than knowing this fact why intentionally you are trying to sell it off further to some unknow persons by conning cheating and fraud by advertising on the internet.

You are trying to do a fraud cheat and illegal activity by doing so.

You are likely to be booked under section 420 of IPC whereas knowingly and being well aware of the non registered status of the car you are trying to induce gullible buyers on the internet by giving false and misleading ads to try to sell a non registered car to them.

The gravity of the offence is established by the enclosed proofs.

Now please tell me by replying to this email why your complaint should not be forwarded to Delhi Police Cyber Crime Branch with all proofs fully enclosed.

Also explain please that why you are trying to sell a car on internet on 11 Oct 2011 when you yourself are knowing well by 26 sept 2011 that it is an unregistered car.

The offence is clearly establised that even after knowing by 26 sept 2011 that it is a non registered fraud car you are trying to sell it by giving internet classified ads in olx.in on 11 Oct 2011.

I ask the Anand duo to immediately explain otherwise filing a case of hatching a criminal consiracy, willfully and intentionally cheating by pre planning the fraud car to innocent unknowing internet shoppers.

If they do not reply I will file a case with Delhi crime Branch Bhogal Jungpura against them on the above charges.
  • aamir hanifaamir hanif Junior Member
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I'm MOHD. AAMIR HANIF. I withdraw Rs.8000 form SBI ATM, HUDA Market, Sector-56, Gurgaon on 24-september-2011. At the time of transaction my wallet fell down from the ATM Machine and I bend down to carry it, meanwhile the cash came out from the ATM and when I stood up to take the cash it went in again in the ATM Machine. I complaint about it to SBI nearest branch which is in Sector-56, Gurgaon.
    They said we cannot do anything as your Account is of HDFC and in this case you need to contact them. Then I went to HDFC Vatika Atrium, Block-A, Sector-53 Branch. They tell me to contact HDFC Customer Care and then I contact them and they ask me to fill a CHARGE BACK FORM in the nearest HDFC Branch and give me a Complaint No. 273874. Then again I went to HDFC, sector-53 branch and fill the form on 28-10-2011. They tell me to wait for 35 days as need to send this form to SBI and ask from them regarding the Payment of Cash. And on 11-Dec-2011 I again contact them and this time I had words with HDFC Customer Care head and he said that the SBI people weren't ready to provide the cash as they said that the transaction is done and cash is withdrawn, which is certainly not the case as cash goes back in ATM Machine before my eyes.

So, this is my request to you please help me out by inquiring the whole matter so that I can get my money back.

Account No. - 06491070000491 (HDFC Bank)

Thanks.

Mohd. Aamir Hanif
    aamir_hanif88@ymail.com
  • mkg0503mkg0503 Junior Member
    Order reference no – 6801428 dated on 4th Dec 2011
    I had placed an order to deliver a Sheaffer Agio Premium Pen( golden )to my office address on 4th Dec 2011 . I have recived the delivery after a dealy of 10 days on 17th Dec 2011 & I have paid amount of 2195 Rs during receiving of delivery . but when i opened, I surprised this delivery is different as ordered .I am following up on the past days . but there is no response from rediff shopping. I would
    request you to kindly go through the below mentioned details and
    help me get my money back as soon as possible otherwise I will take necessary action against this loot.

Manish Goyal

• 21vijendra21vijendra Junior Member
    TO
    THE MANAGER
    AIRTEL BROADBAND LTD.
    DELHI NCR

SUB: Regarding installation of new connection

R/S sir
    It is brought to your kind information that I have registered for a new Airtel
    broadband connection on 10-12-2011 and paid Rs.500 regarding this.Your team member ( mr praveen pathak ph no- 8800363618) has
    promised to install the modem and activate the connection upto 20-12-2011 but the
    modem has not been installed till now. I had also confirm this case from the team
    leader at least 15 times , but he didn’t give any response and disconnect my call.

Plz install the Modem & activate the connection at the earliest.
    i'll be thankfull to you.

VIJENDRA KUMAR