Club Mahindra is fraud..

gareema.maheshwarigareema.maheshwari Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Tour and Travels
club-mahindra-1.jpgOn 8th Dec 2009 we got a call from club mahindra and they told us to collect our gift voucher for 2nights/3days for which we have filled a coupon in a super market in chandigarh. We went to club mahindra chandigarh office on 9th Dec 2009. They told us that the coupon is absolutely free but they also wanted us to listen to their membership scheme. They took our 2 hours and given us detail of their membership. We refused to join. They gave us the promised Gift Certificate. According to the process written at the back of the certificate we have tried to redeem our certificate. But it shows error. That proves that these schemes by club mahindra are just to attract and nothing genuine. Club Mahindra is a fraud. They have wastes our time. We want that every one should be aware of their fraud scheme.

Regards..
Gareema Maheshwari

Comments

• clubmahindraclubmahindra Senior Member
    edited January 2010

Thanks for writing in and voicing your concerns through Consumer Court Forum.

Please send your mobile number, e-mail at indira.ck@clubmahindra.com, and we would like to address your issues as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Indira
  • Advocate.soniaAdvocate.sonia Senior Member
    edited January 2010

Thanks for writing in and voicing your concerns through Consumer Court Forum.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Indira
    Club Mahindra

We appreciate your response.
  • edited October 2010
    Dear Friends,
    We will help you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount.
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Professional Associates (Legal Consultants)
  • edited July 2011
    We will help & guide you to get back your refund of
    Membership Amount*.

Parmar Legalism & Management Services
    Maharashtra, Mumbai,
    Professional Associates
  • t_rachnat_rachna Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    I had cleared my all pendigs on 2009, and club mahidra starts asking of payments , why these people not checking accounts.....
    Plz..let me know to whom I have to mail and check my accounts, they never given me a holiday, always asked for money and refuse to give a holiday.....
    My membership no. Is 263793...
  • zavedansarizavedansari Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    My Member ID : 2255287 I took the membership in month of march 2011 , I was told only 1,65,000 will be the total fees for having 25 years of membership but later on I found that there are nearly Rs 8000 will be charges every year as maintenance charge. So I decided to cancel my membership hence raised the request of cancellation on 1st April 2011 through call center, instead of giving the resolution for a written request the executive took the issue and assigned to some department. Later on I found 4800 were debited from my account in the month of may 2011 also same amount was debited in the month of June 2011. Now when I m asking for compensation they are only proposing me the installment of june 2011. I gave the request in the month of april 2011 through call center then how they can debit my may and june installment. And on top of that the issue is pending from 1st april 2011.The TAT od company is 45 days, but still I have to get any confirmation regarding my compensation from Clum Mahindra. I m totally frustrated with the services. Kindly look into the matter. Zaved Ansari 9324693790
    Dear Ms. Rachna,

Thank you for voicing your concerns on this forum.

We are in receipt of your e-mail dated 10/09/2011/. We are working on your request and be rest assured that we would sort out your concerns at the earliest. Request you to bear with us till one of our team members get back to you.

Dear Mr. Zaved,

Thank you for voicing your concerns on this forum.

We understand from our records that Mr. Vinay Singh (Member Relations - Mumbai) is in touch with you to sort out your concerns. Please do bear with us while Mr. Vinay Singh gets in touch with you on 13/09/2011 (tomorrow).

• SusheeldeoraSusheeldeora Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    I am a member of club mahindra. I wanted to book for holidays and contacted call center. They told me that you have to book before six month. I wanted to book for the month of December so i contacted them on 1st july. They said that their in no vacancy and all seats are full. On the very 1st day they say that their are no vacancy. I have a studio membership and even in red season they deny it. They do not forget to ask for maintenance and we have purchased the membership for 2.5 lack. At the cost of members they are favoring travel agents and may be selling other way. When we insist they say that you will get confirmation before 15 days if some one cancels the membership. Is it not a joke as planning holidays at their way. When i insist for booking they offer 2-3 days in their own style. We are not at all satisfied with their working style. I have wasted my 21 days due to their way of working.I have even sent emails to managing director but i have no satisfactory answer. should we book as per their plan. Have i made a mistake by taking membership .

Susheel deora

Membership No.: 353953
  • sanjaytsanjayt Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    I SANJAY TIWARI HAS TAKEN [COLOR=#009900 !important]A MEMBERSHIP[/COLOR] VALUE RS 3,33,720/- on 10 oct. 2010 FROM [COLOR=#009900 !important]GURGAON[/COLOR] FROM ANSHUL KUMAR FOR 25 YEARS. I WAS [COLOR=#009900 !important]COMMITTED[/COLOR] LCD 32" WHICH I WILL GET WITHIN 45DAYS BUT YET HAVE NOT GOT THE LCD.EVEN WAS TOLD THAT WHENEVER I WANT THE [COLOR=#009900 !important]BOOKING[/COLOR] I WILL GET WITHIN 2HRS BUT THE SUTATION IS THAT EVEN I PLAN MY BOOKING BEFORE 6MTS THEN ALSO I DIDNT GET THE BOOKING.YET I HAVE NOT [COLOR=#009900 !important]RECEIVED[/COLOR] MY [COLOR=#009900 !important]MEMBERSHIP CARD[/COLOR] AND KIT.IT IS REALLY SURPRISING WHEN THEY HAVE TO TAKE MONEY THEY SAY SO SWEET WORD BUT ONCE YOU GIVE THE MONEY THEY EVEN DONT [COLOR=#009900 !important]RECEIVE[/COLOR] THE CALL
  • edited October 2011
    everytime we go to mall, we are asked to fill coupons of Country Club. After filling the Coupons , the very next day we receive a call that our coupon has been selected in a lucky draw and we have won a holiday gift voucher worth 25000 Rs. But whenever u want to redeem this coupon, they give u different hotels to redeem the coupon. even after attending the presentations , where you are forced to buy the membership schemes.So kindly do not attend any of there presentations and pleasedo not fill the coupons as both are a wastage of your time and energy.They make false promises.

Rishu, Faridabad.
    edited October 2011

We have made note of your concerns mentioned and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would definitely revert to

you with status for which we would require your contact details. Please send across the same to the email

indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com.

With regards
    Mahindra Holidays
  • edited November 2011
    100% fraud company club mahindra! 100% fraud company club mahindra!100% fraud company club mahindra! 100% fraud company club mahindra!100% fraud company club mahindra!100% fraud company club mahindra!
  • edited November 2011

I undersigned idya Jagdish Shelke request you cancel my membership with Club Mahendra Holidays Jiyo Life through Application from no (Oct-11 475) against which my husband has paid on my behalf an amount of Rs.27,500/- through ICICI Debit ( invoice no- 001163) on 17/11/2011.

In view of the above . Kindly refund the full amount as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,

Yours Truly,

VIDAY JAGDISH SHELKE.
    edited November 2011

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

Iam certainly concerned on the experience that has left much to be desired hence would like to thank you for being patient.

I would request you to kindly let us know if your issues were resolved, else please do write back to my email - indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com and I will ensure to revert at the earliest.

• edited December 2011
    To whomsoever It may really concern in Club Mahindra,
    Pls treat this as an official communication once again as no revert is found on our issues while signing up for Club Mahindra membership.
    Kindly get the matter sorted out asap before we escalate this further as it has led to a financial loss to us due to delay in revert from club mahindra representatives.

We have absolutely no clue on what is happening to our grienviences neither there is any soluton provided.

All hidden terms and conditions are told over phone after we made our afront payment to club mahindra. None of the company representatives are ready to share their email ids to us?? None of the company representatives pick up the call neither they have courtesy to call back...

We dont even have the membership kit yet!! we planned our holidays based on the wrong info to us and now are helpless with no where to contact.

All representatives are not contactable or they do not bother to call us. They dont even share their official email ids, despite calling themselves as relationship managers??

Its a very strange and shocking approach towards the customers signing for the club mahindra membership... the grieviences go unheard.

Priyadarshini

Email : prashantcoool@rediffmail.com
    edited December 2011

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

We have made a note of your concerns that you have mentioned. Please do await a call from our Member Relations team at Mumbai.

Dear.Ms Priyadarshini,

We trust that we have been able to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction. Please do e-mail us at indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com if in case in case you need any further assistance.

Dear Ms.Rachna,

Dear Mr Ansari,

Dear Mr.Susheel,

• edited April 2012
    I would like to report that Club Mahindra called me and gave a coupon on 13.10.2011 with a false promise for 2nights/ 3 days free stay at club mahindra resort. But still today I never managed to get the bookings though I have booked it three times through internet, they everytime promised through net that they will call me for confirm the booking, but they never called me still today.
    Club Mahindra is a totally dozzy company doing business with false promise.
    Amitav Chatterji.
  • edited June 2012
    On 15th may 2012 we got a call from club mahindra and they told us to collect our gift voucher for 2nights/3days for which we have filled a coupon in a DINDAYAL MALL,GWALIOR (M.P.). We went to club mahindra GWALIOR office on 17th may 2011. They told us that the coupon is absolutely free but they also wanted us to listen to their membership scheme. They took our 1.25 hours and given us detail of their membership. We refused to join. They gave us the promised Gift Certificate. According to the process written at the certificate we have tried to redeem our certificate. But it shows error.that the coupon is not valid. That proves that these schemes by club mahindra are just to attract and nothing genuine. Club Mahindra is a fraud. They have wastes our time. We want that every one should be aware of their fraud scheme.
  • edited June 2012
    Hello. My family just a few days back filled up Mahindra membership form and submitted Rs 10,000. after they told me, I have found out that it was a big mistake. judging from my friends feedback , i don't want to carry on with membership. I want to get back the money that my family gave as its just been 2-3 days since they signed. can I get my money back ?
  • edited August 2012
    On 30th july 2012 we got a call from club mahindra and they told us to collect our gift voucher for 2nights/3days from our office at west gate mall,delhi. We went to club mahindra's office on 1st august 2012. They told us that the coupon is absolutely free but they also wanted us to listen to their membership scheme. They took our 1.50 hours and given us detail of their membership. We refused to join. They gave us the promised Gift Certificate. According to the process written at the certificate we have tried to redeem our certificate. But it shows error.that the coupon is not valid. That proves that these schemes by club mahindra are just to attract and nothing genuine. Club Mahindra is a fraud. They have wastes our time. We want that every one should be aware of their fraud scheme.
  • edited August 2012
    edited August 2012

We will help & guide you to get back your
    refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount.

Parmar Legalism

edited August 2012

We will help & guide you to get back your Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount.

We will also help you to resolve your problems in most effective & legal manner.

Parmar Legalism
  • edited September 2012
    I won a holiday coupon from club mahindra, some one came and told me that. As I was not in Delhi, I asked them to SMS their number to be, they did not do it. How do I contact them.

Sangita
    edited March 2013
    Dear Client,

We provide consultancy on “Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount”

We will help & guide you to get back your Membership Amount.

M/s. Parmar Legalism