Consumer Court Uttar Pradesh

Comments

• edited April 2014
    i want to file a complain agaist TATA Photon for unused bill generation and accumulated month by month.
    i already make full and final settlement through TATA legal cell but they are continuously generating bill and messaging for pending dues.
    Tata Indicom Service No 9212037714
    service provider email id: customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in

shailendra kr. singh
  • AircelSupportAircelSupport Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Dear Sir/Mam
    As per our system records, your concern has been duly addressed. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too.
    We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
    Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.
    We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

• edited April 2014
    sir i am priya tiwari ba III year student for MAHESH PRASAD DEGREE COLLEGE MOHANLALGANJ LKO . i am belong to very poor family . i am apply to scholarship these year . i am not found to scholarship these year . ple help me

जिस्ट्रेशन संख्या : 27043000628 वर्ग/जाति समूह: GENERAL
    छात्र / छात्रा का नाम: PRIYA TIWARI पिता / पति का नाम: LT RAMANAND TIWARI
    जन्मतिथि: 12/08/1994 पाठ्यक्रम एवं वर्ष: B.A/3
    रजिस्ट्रेशन की तिथि: 27/12/2013 आवेदन की तिथि: 28/12/2013
    बैंक का नाम ALLAHABAD BANK ब्रांच का नाम BANGLA BAZAR
    बैंक खाता सं0 50092099113
    contact no 7376274235
  • edited April 2014
    I placed an order for Oakley radar range U. S. Team Sunglasses Blue frame worth Rs -999 /- on 08 Apr 2014 order number 24472319757102 from kaunsa.com and paid the money through net banking and they specified delivery data 23/04/2014 but I got nothing till today then I call him and kaunsa.com told me that neither they credit my money back nor they deliver product.
    Request you to assist me so I can get my money back.
    Warm regards,
    Ashish Chakraverty
  • edited May 2014
    I have credit card of Kotak Mahindra and its payment is due from long time. I'm trying to settle the payment issue but I have some sort of issue which are as:

1. I was cheated by Kotak Mahindra Employee Mr. Mukesh who has opened my credit card account. He has filled my form himself and mark yes on auto debit coloum which I'm not aware and I told several time s when I received called from Kotak Customer care they said ok will check out and waive of the auto debit amount. But till today it was not.

2. I had a word with Mr. Rakesh Sirohi in Feb,2014 regarding my credit card settlement and he said Madam you have to make payment in 6 easy Installment and soon you received a letter and call from our side that the installment process is being start and you need to make payment accordingly. But I didn't receive any call or letter from their side.

3. Now they have sent me a credit card statement will outstanding amount of Rs.19000 something. I want to make payment but I want to waive off the delay payment charges,service tax charges and auto debit charges from the month of Feb,because I tried my best to pay but delay was made from their end. So why should I pay all these charges?

4. I want to pay the amount of Rs.16000 in 4 easy installment due to some financial problem and till I will not paid whole amount ,my credit card will be inactive

I request you to please help me out and sought out this issue ASAP.

Aayushi Garg
    Email: aayushiigrg@gmail.com
  • edited May 2014
    Applying for passport but deleted it from database and when i complain online give 8 april 2014 to fix but no action taking yet.My name is sanchit vashisth from up state sugar mill mohiuddinpur meerut
  • edited May 2014
    I am getting disturbing calls and messages from many unknown numbers...They call especially in night when I sleep....They also misbehave with one my family members, when he picked up the call in my absence..7785863510

Please take action Immediately..on this no. 7785863510....
    he always say ..i will kill u ...thats regarding i am very affair ed.....

please help me.....

From

riya kanpur (UP)
  • Kotak SupportKotak Support Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Dear Mr. Garg,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that your concerns have been forwarded to the respective team for further investigation. We assure that you will be in receipt of a revert from them shortly.

Thanks and regards,
    Kotak Team.
  • Kotak SupportKotak Support Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Dear Ms. Garg,

Sorry to hear that. We would be glad to assist you, hence request you to kindly provide your concerns along with your Credit Card / Contact number to us at solutions.bank@kotak.com enabling us to investigate the matter and address all your concerns to your satisfaction.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards,
    Kotak Team.
  • edited May 2014
    i have some problem in my ac . my ac is warranty period
    please change my ac because i am very wary about this complait

Resubh
    Hello sir
    Mai apni mobile A101 diya hun banane ke liye micromax service centre pe jama karte time unhone kaha tha ki do din me denge par abhi tk diya nhi aur vaha jane par koi v sunvai nhi ho rhi h. Vijay yadav
  • edited May 2014
    Have't received an amount of Rs. 40,000 which were deducted from my account on 25th Jan, 2014.
    When asked about the video footage of the respective ICICI ATM of Sector 12, I Block market, got the information that the cash was being dispatched and collected by somebody else i.e. a case of Shoulder Surfing.
    Initial SR No.302553842
    Second SR No. 302553816
    Running around the situation since last three months and now am frustrated with the response of the bank.
    Now when I had the conversation with Akshila (Customer Support Officer), she straight away denied to file my complaint against the problem.
    Sir i am a salaried person i can not ignore the issue please look into the matter, and help me out from the issue by returning my amount.
    reg.
    ashutosh shukla
  • edited May 2014
    This is to inform you that in Faizabad the Sardar Honda Two Wheelers agency is performing soo bad that the customer are supposed to go back from the agency without getting the required information which they want.
    I want to request you to kindly take an immediate action against this
    I have purchased Activa and after 10 days they are saying the server of honda company is down so we are unable to give you the paper of your Scooty and that's why the registration is still in process and its not completed yet
    in Faizabad Sardar Honda Agency,there is no A.C,even there is no fan for the customers
    So kindly take action and make service fast because here everybody is busy in his own work and they did not give any response to the customers and they think the customers sitting in the agency are fools.
  • edited May 2014
    I had purchased Sony Xperia C for 17,500. but after 2 months, i found tha dust between touch and display. When i went to Sony service centre in Ghaziabad, then they said that you have to leave your phone for 10-15 days, but if they want they can repair my one in half a day.
    now you only tell why should i leave my phone for so many days where i had paid for that mobile.
  • edited June 2014
    I ordered Ms Mosaic furniture ,sector 58 for repairing of my dining table top.At the time of order the owner of shop Mr Wadhwa took order and told us that his caretaker Mr Sharma will take care of this order.After one month and repeated reminders and visits the table was delivered but it was all shaking that is all loose legs and the paint was also reddish .Mr Sharma had himself come to my house to see the color of paint.He told us that the workers painted it red but I had asked for brown.So they took the table back and now it more than amonth ,I have not received my dining table.I gave it on 4th April for four days and now it is almost 60 days.I request you to kindly take appropriate action so that I get my dining table back,whatever the condition.
  • edited June 2014
    I hereby inform you that in afzalgarh district bijnor the shopkeeper and uninor agency holder practicing black marketing.
    They charges more against max retail price they charge 7.00 rs for 6.00 rs recharge

Mohd faizan ali 08273273987
  • muktanand03muktanand03 Junior Member
    edited June 2014
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

3-4 months back I bought an AIRCEL 3G connection and get it recharged by Rs 749 terrif which claims to give 15gb data for six months (5gb in first month and there after 2gb for susequent 5 months). I bought this scheme to get uninterrupted service for six months. But after working for a month it stopped working. I complained it to the dealer from whom I bought the SIM, he complained in the company and the connection restarted after some days. Again after a month it stopped working. I complained again the connection started working and just after 2-3 days it again failed to work and is still not working.
    I paid for six months in advance but the company is not providing uninterrupted service which was supposed to be provided. Some times i have to go to cybercafe to access internet. why should i spent extra money for a service i have already own.
    Please take necessary action against such company so that they should get a lession for life and users like me get prevented from mental harrashment.

Muktanand tripathi
    dear

sir

karboon a6 battery back up 30 min per dayes

sanee sachan vivekanand nagar meerpur pukhrayan kanpur dehat
    pone-9795023810
    Sir (In Hindi)

Hmne panty ki size XL manga aur aapke Outlet Girl n XL k Pack me L
    (90cm) de diya. Hum pack le kr chle gye aur Ghr pr ja kr dekha to usme
    L size ki panty thi. Next day jb hm change krne gye to bola ki change
    hi nhi ho skta. Agr right pack me wrong panty ho to kya wo change nhi
    ho skta. Outlet k Staff ka behavior b customer k liye nigetive tha.
    Aapka product world class hai, pr kuch logo ki glti s market me worng
    impact pd rha hai
    Shop name-
    SAI Retails
    Branch-10, LG Floor, CITY MALL, GORAKHPUR (UP)
    MOB- 09718612755
    Customer Name- Dr. Amit Mishra, Gorakhpur
    Mob- 09795011796
  • edited June 2014
    Reference to the black marketing ....I baught a bajaj pulsar 150cc that actual price on road is 78000 ...he took me 81000rs so that I complain the file ...
    Hi sir,

I have submitted my micromax phone to the service centre in sec 27 noida on 2 jun 2014. They told me there is mother board issue on your phone so it will take 15 days to resolve. Now it is more that 20 days and they are not giving my phone and they keeps telling me that work in progress. Please make a complain from my side it is illegal. Please help my contact no 8287210463

Anshuman Choubey
  • edited June 2014
    I am chandrapal s/.shri hira lal live in maharupur ravi .i have finance from loanglobalfinance on education ducoment .they give me a/c no.33284611770 to diposit maney .they tell me .your loan saniated of amuont 500000.they send me 5000 halfnaama
  • edited June 2014
    mera reliance net connect device jiska number 9305479884 h, 7th june 2014 ko kho gaya tha.maine reliance customer care par 7 th june ko complian darj karayi ki mera net connect dongle kho gay h meri bill processing band karke mera net connect number terminate kar de par abhi tak koi bhi karwahi nahi hui h,aur mera pure mahine ka bill genrate kar diya gaya h,please help me,sir
    mera contact no. 8081657106 h
  • edited June 2014

Myself Suneet Dubey.I was working with Plus Patient Remedies India Limited.I joined this company on 07 march 2013. Company CEO Mr. Manoj Kumar Sharma told me that at the time of my joining your salary increase 15% on your salary every 3 months, but i did not get any increment in 1 yrs.Now i have left that company on 31 may-2014 but i did not get salary from April-2014, so they are not giving my salary last 2 month.So , please help me sir what can i do.My contact no.9560691248, Email Id- dubey210@rediffmail.com
  • srinath440srinath440 Junior Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi ,
    i am srinath.p and made a online shoping in the site "letsbuymobile.com".
    i ordered for a samsung grand 2 mobile and paid a processing fee of Rs.999/- non refundable.
    if the details match the criteria i will get the mobile through payment of EMI of particular amount for 12 months.
    As per the policy it takes 21 days maximum to accept or reject an order.
    i made the order on 10th may 2014.
    Even after 15days i did not get any response from the site.
    i called them(26/05/2014) regarding my order and after holding the call for 30minutes they said my order is rejected.
    As per the site policy if the order is processed or rejected we will be provided with a watch of worth Rs 1950/-.
    So i asked for the watch and they said i will get it in a week.
    From last 30days i am calling them daily for the watch.
    Everyday they are saying we raised a complaint and it will be delivered by saturday of this week.
    After 15days they connected my call to higher section.
    The Supervisor(high level operator) said my watch is already dispatched 2days before itself and i will receive it in 2days.
    After 1week a called them again for watch and they said it will dispatch today(23/06/2014) and will deliver by saturday.
    I did not receive it and again i called them(30/06/2014)again and supervisor is saying i am registering your complaint and will receive it in a week.
    It is 50days i made the order and till now i did not get any confirmation or rejection mail or sms or my watch.
    i nearly made 30calls to the number provided in the site which is only source to talk to them i am getting the same reply wait for a week.
    i am chargeed Rs.999 as processinhg fee and nearly of 300 rupees phone bill and irresponsible behaviour from them on the incident and making fun of me when i call the operator.
    They provided a mail id in the site but there will not be any response from the mail.
    yesterday(01/07/2014) i called them and said to connect to supervisor,the operator siting next took the call and said supervisor speaking and said call after one hour,
    one day and disconnected the call.
    Even if a call that number they are making fun of me and playing with me.
    please file my complaint.
    site address:
    Plot No 22, First Floor, Phase II Sec 57,
    Noida, UP-201301
    admin@letsbuymobile.com
    ph:0120-6644181
  • edited July 2014
    I would like to draw your attention that an airconditionor was purchased from Mr. Ather, Falcon Technologies,
    Shop No.-39, Barula Market.Dodhpur , Aligarh.Phone no; 9012555352. and installed in July 2013 in the Departmental seminar room since then it is not working properly at present the compressor has stopped working the complaints has been lodged several times to the supplier but there is no response although it is in warranty period . Kindly look into the matter as it very difficult to get it repaired by other technician as the cost can not be recoverd by the depatmental funds.

Dr. Afshan Bey,

Balrampur District Forum
    District Court Compound, Balrampur - 271201
    05263-236036

Varanasi District Forum
    Pcf Plaza Building, IInd Floor, Room No. 10, Ment House, Nadesar, Varanasi - 221001
    0542-2509593

Sant Ravidas Nagar District Forum
    Collectorate Campus, Sant Ravidas Nagar - 221401
    05414-251028
  • edited July 2014

I would like to draw your attention that an Panasonic LED 32*30D Serial No. 126900870 Model No. TH-L32*30D Television was purchased from M/S Singhal Sons Electronics Agencies Pvt. Ltd, Mayur Vihar Dholi Piau Mathura, Registered Office 1627 Barhpura Colony, Sadar Road Mathura.Phone no; 0565-3195723. and purchased on 23 November 2012 book No. 08 Bill No. 385.Cost of LED at time of purchase was 35,459 rupee.

Issue is , we were facing problem that after getting switch off TV set it doesn't start up as it does normally. we contacted customer care of Panasonic at 18001031333 on 25 June 2014 & they sent executive on 26th of June 2014 , Manish.

After investigating he get to know issue of power supply unit broke out & he told us that power supply unit going to be ok after repairing & give back to us within 3 ~ 4 working days but no positive response we get from company end.We did call company end number of times but no action taken from Panasonic . On 7th of July when we called Manish again , he now saying that your TV set power supply unit is un - repairable & u have to give extra money to replace it rather than repair it. This change of dialogue from Panasonic of replacing rather than repairing is totally un acceptable because it was ok & running well from our side . We hope appropriate & adequate actions from Panasonic which we guess a great name within electronic sector . WE EXPECT JUSTICE VIA. YOUR END.

CONTACT :-

RAMESH CHANDRA GODHAR
    H/ NO :- B - 82 , MOTI KUNJ EXTENSION
    DHOLI PIAU MATHURA
    PIN :- 281001
    MOB :- 08881942030 / 09084665450
  • edited July 2014
    my self Tarun Chaudhary , i have purchsed an XL mobile from nokia a month back ... but it is not working properly.. i have complained in nokia care but they have not respond on it sincerely ... still i had submitt my mobile at nokia care on 2.07.14 and on 8.07.14 they call me and told that my mobile is ok now, but when i visited them on 9.07.14 i got my mobile and checked in front of them but the problem is still remain same and they replied me that this problem will not gone permanently from this mobile ... now i need a fresh mobile or my money back.

kindly help me my contact no#09675072740.

best regrds
    tarun
  • ankgupta1987ankgupta1987 Junior Member
    edited July 2014
    After 15 years of waiting and saving our money, we finally decided to buy a large size LG refrigerator. We bought one LG large size fridge(Model No - GL-378PLQ4) with 2 extended warranty from Croma store on 30th April,2014. But from day one only we started facing having cooling problem with fridge.

We lodge 2 complaints within 2 weeks and every time they concluded that the Fridge is OK at their side. But when we lodged complaint 3rd time on 17th May,2014 the LG engineer found that yes, there is some issues with compressor and need to get it repair.

Since it's newly purchased fridge not even one month old, we requested them to replace it. Yes, the product has 3 years warranty. Then they finally started their game.

Mr. Sandeep Sharma senior associative in LG office in Vaishali, promised us to get fridge replace within 2 weeks. But when ever I called them, either they are processing my request or in process state.

Later on Mr. Sandeep Sharma informed me that the company has stopped production of this model and they don't have similar piece now. He insured me to return my money and got ready to initiate the process to refund our money.

Again after having so many calls Mr. Mohit/Senior costumer executives collected one cancelled cheque and they took signed on their document as part of their money refund process.

May month was already gone and it's was mid of June. Every time I called to LG customer executive person to request them if they can get the status of my request from Local LG executives.

Later on, Rashmi associative that handles replacement request called me up and said they can't refund my money, and will provide me a another alternate model. Though I was not ready to accept after having such bad experience with them still I got convinced and asked them to provide me a model at least with same configuration. Since we have already paid for that.

I also talked to Mr. Anuj head of LG department he con vied me that they will provide me a better model with better configuration than the one I purchased. They offered me LG Model GL- D372RLJM. Since we have been already frustrated from last 2 months with having *N* of calls to all senior/junior executives, I didn't had power to check on LG showroom now. Since they all were saying, it's latest model than your last model and it's much costly than your one. I trusted them and asked them to deliver it.

Finally on 3rd July, 2014 they delivered alternative LG model which was of medium size. It's one row less than our one. I called Ms Rashmi and asked her to take it back and said it's not on agreement on what we convinced. She said , they will look into the matter and will try to resolve it asap.

I called many a time to LG customer executive's, Ms. Rashmi, Mr. Anuj. But I didn't receive any response. Then after one week, Mr. Sandeep called me stated that they can't do anything now because we accepted their replacement fridge and signed on their documents. And secondly, it's being one week now and it's too late to raise your voice on this. I tried to convey my message to them and said Sir, I've been calling to all of your executives since first day only when you kept your replaced fridge and Rashmi knows all of this incidence. But he didn't agree and said they can't do anything now. It's not cheating and what we call it now.

Company has stopped making more model of what we purchased that's not customer fault and why customer has to compromise with medium model in that case.

I request to this forum if someone can listen my voice and do some justice to us.
  • edited August 2014
    hello sir/ma'am,..

name- MANJUSHA ,

Provisional Registration Number: 1311163104

Password: N6E3F7GD

Post: Office Assistants (Multipurpose)(Common Written Examination - Regional Rural Banks Phase III) KE LIYE FORM FILL KIYA GYA

ka form fill kiya tha but payment detect ho gya tha lekin form printout nhi nikla tha .fir se dusri baar payment kiya payment fir se bank se dedect hua or same form printout nhi nikla ibps helpline me baat b ki thi to kaha gaya tha ki aapka balance 20 days ke andar aa jayega .bt abhi tk nhi aaya .or me ibps ki mail id me sare transaction ki detail b send kr chuka hu fir b kuch nhi ho rha h .

mera payment 1222/- dedect hua h .plzzz sir help me.