Consumer Court Uttar Pradesh

Comments

• edited October 2013
    REMINDER-IV Yogesh Kumar Bhatnagar, C-76/3, Hindan Vihar, SECTOR-49, NOIDA-201301.

1sth Oct,2013

Complaint Redressal Officer (CRO),
    M/s Aviva Life Insurance Company of India Ltd.
    Aviva Tower, Sector Road, Opp. Golf Cours,
    DLF Phase-V,
    SECTOR-43.
    Gurgaon-122003.

Kind Attn : Ms Nikita Sharma.
    SUB: POLICY NO.RFG1461587 AS ON 19TH FEBURARY,2008.
    Sum Assured – Rs.360000/-.
    COMPLAINT NO.PROB-10/01/2013-32100

This is to bring to your kind attention that I had taken an Insurance Policy from Aviva Life Insurance Company in the year 2008 for a sum of Rs.3,60,000 against the subject mentioned Policy Noumber. Premium frequency was Quarterly with a Premium amount of Rs.9000/-.
    At the time of taking the Policy, I was told by the representative of AVIVA that locking period is 3 year and after 3 years I can withdraw the money along with the interest. When I made request for withdrawal of the deposited amount, I was informed that now the minimum Locking Period is 5 years and accordingly I will have to deposit premium for a minimum period of 5 years. As at the time of taking the above policy I was informed that locking period is 3 years, accordingly a sum of Rs.108000/- was deposited by me (Rs.9000 x 4 x 3 ).
    Suddenly, I received a call from AVIVA stating that my above Policy has been surrendered, and a sum of Rs.78000/- was sent to me through Cheque. Now the question is when I had deposited Rs.108000/- how a sum of Rs.78000/- was returned to me after a period of 4 years.
    In this regard and number of letters have already been written to Aviva Insurance Co. Ltd. as well as Customers Care but no result. I have written first letter on 28th December,2012.
    You are requested to kindly look into the matter and advised the concerned person/department to release the balance amount i.e Rs.30,000/- plus interest for the period amount was retained by them.
    Thanking you and look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours faithfully,
    (Yogesh Kumar Bhatnagar)
    CC : Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority, NEW DELHI
  • edited October 2013

I am getting a blank call on my number : 7376549264, from an unknown number : 9670916106,from the morning itself. I got missed calls and blank calls many times till now. After my asking so many times he/she did not reply me. I am having problem with this. Please help me to get out of this. My alternative number for contact is 8446342827.
  • edited October 2013
    Abi kuchh din pehle Hindustan News Paper me ek Advertise aayaa tha - ghar baithe paisa kamao - jis compony ka name hai -
    Om Shine Info near rodways bus stand, Deoband
    Ye company ek fraud aur dhokebaaz company hai.
    Maine inka work kiya hai aur maine 2000 + 11000 = 13,000 rupees (Golden Plan) is company me invest kar chuka hu.
    Saala 2 paise ka fayda nahi hai, Bahut hard work karate hain aur Result Kuchh bhi nahi hai.
    Term condition kuchh aysi bana rakhi hai ki admi kitna bhi mehnat karle 70% accuracy ati hi nahi
    Punctuation error 0.3%
    Spelling error 0.5%
    Word Missing/Extra 0.7%
    Space Missing/Extra 0.7%
    Enter Missing/Extra 0.9%
    Line Missing/Extra 1.0%
    Yeh sab total 200 pages par count karte hain. aur hamne bahut hard work kiya hai aur bahut carefully kiy hai.
    hamara work 50 pages se pehle hi cancel hogaya tha. 2nd chance me 70 pages par hi pahunch paya aur 3rd me 80 pages tak gaya.
    aur phir hamara work un khabeeso ne reject kr diya. aur kuchh payment bhi nahi dee.
    Main apne sabhi friends se request karta hu,. ki yeh sab work karaane ka khel hai aap is khel ko mat kare.
    Don't invest your hard money in this company. Please save your valuable Money.
    Is company ko band karwaya jaye.. warna aur bhi bahut se logo ke Qeemti rupees lekar bhaag jayegi. agar bhagegi bhi nahi to kam se kam term condition hard hone ki wajah se bahut se logo ka paysa khajayegi.
    YEH PADHE LIKHE EDUCATED LOG HI EDUCATED LOGO KA BEWAQOOF BANADETE HAIN.
    Thanks.
    Apka apna Friend
    Ahmad
    Dear sir/mam,
    I am Amit Kumar Sharma from noida sector 82 bhangel have taken a Postpad at 05/10/2013 connection from reliance company that is BUSINESS INFORMATION PROCESSING SERVICE 1153B/11 Okhla NEW DELHI-19. through call.they have taken my document and money about rs 500.Now they is not starting my SIM card neither return my money.
    so please refund my money from them.
    Thanks and best regards
    Amit kumar sharma
    mob. no-8010391518
    R&D engineer
  • edited October 2013
    Mera name Dheerendra Pandey hai. Mai apko apne gaaw ki halaat ke bare me batana chahta hu ki mere gaaw me na to Light hai aur nahi koi khadanja hai. Hum log barish ke mousham me kaphi pareshaniya uthate hai tatha roshni to hamare gaaw me rehti hi nahi hai.
    Atah Mr. Akhilesh Yadav Ji mujhe apse poori ummed hai ki aap hamare gaaw me light aur khadanja jarror kara denge, ek aap hi hai jo Brahmano aur gareeb ashai logo ki madad ke liye aage aate hai. Jab aap Uttar-Pradesh ke Mukhyamantri bane to mujhe bahut khushi mili kyonki is uttar-pradesh ko ek yua neta ki jaroorat hai. Aur aap hi meri fariyaad sun sakte hai.
    Kripya Mahoday aap hamare gaaw ka dobara se survey karaye aur hamare gram pradhan Moti Lal Yadav se kahe ki kuch vikash karaye, kyonki pass ke sabhi gaaw me Light hai kevel hamare gaaw me hi Light nahi hai Aur hamare gaaw ke naam per dosre gaaw me Light jal rahi hai. yadi aap chahenge to turant ye kam ho sakta hai. Light ke liye 3 khambho ki awshyakta hai aur pakki sadak hamare gaaw se 200 mitre ki doori per hai.
    Kripya mahoday ji aap is patra per jaroor gaur karna
    Dhanyawad
    Name Dheerendra Pandey
    Gram- Lachu Ka Purwa (Poore Roop)
    Gramsabha- Beerbal
    Post- Dhingwash (230128)
    District- Pratapgarh
    Mb-9654265023
    E-mail dheerendrap15@gmail.com
  • edited October 2013

I have purchased Lenovo A-390 on 12th August 2013 . Battery back up is nill I was told it will be 48 hours It was mis-selling. And now I'm trying to contact them no response Please help

Samit Trikha
    9650961918
    Repected/mam/

sir...................my paasport did not send by ur paas port office of lucknow branch utter pradesh ,my all verification is done ,since last year date 22/08/2012 my file number is lk3070417943812 ,. Receipt no,lk3f12301473674 polish verification is done fy verification done by mr verma enquri in pass port they told me ur paasport is come at ur place very soon but one year gonna be done and i didnt get my pass port i am not make a new passport this is reissue it,s to late please help if you get dis work done i.ll be highly obeliedg sir
    my name -ravi pratap singh suryawanshi
    my address-sector-e3rd/610 aligang lucknow
    my dob-01/07/1979 utter pradesh
    my contect no,09930833199
    Dear Sir/mdm,
    I was working in VISAGE BEAUTY & HEALTH CARE PVT LTD; Parwanoo (H.P.) my last day in the firm was 31 June 2013.
    Currently I am working in ARYANVEDA COSMECEUTICALS Nalagarh (H.P.) and my current organization requires Experience and Reliving details for further procedure and no chance to get my Bonus of my one year that I have spent there and I am very much helpless, I have multiple called to the concerned and there is no better response.
    I was not able to get any response for that as well. I am really happy to discuss with my company about the issue in delaying the settlement, since there was no better response for my calls.
    In short I am waiting for full and final payment from 4 months.

I would really appreciate if my issue will be resolved and if I get justice.

Arvind Rajoriya
    #7503888997
  • edited November 2013
    I have ordered a LPG riffile on 24 Oct 2013 (Reference number is R1310242495554741), 30th i had called to distributer but they have told me they did not get the any requset for the new refence no., u can call on toll free no. Than i called to toll free no to register a compalined i had registerd a compaiant on 6 oct 2013 & tuday is 9 oct 2013 now compliting the 48 hrs no response form any one, i have told to customer care to sugess any action & request to do any action but they did not giving any response. For that situation what should we do. Please sugess i am waiting for response.
  • edited November 2013
    I have lost my Micromax Canvas mobile IMEI no.911306900871178 in Vaishali, Ghazaiabad-201010 on 15th Nov'13. The complaint has already been registered in the Police station and Head quarters.
    Please help me to locate my mobile and block the mobile till it is traced.
    Manjulika
    Mobile - 9312888207
    Add:- 206, Ratan Jyoti Aptt, Sector-4, Vasishali, Ghaziabad
    shyamchoube17@yahoo.com
  • edited November 2013
    I SURESH BALA HAVE THE ACCOUNT NO. 1176517 IN PNB IN U.P AND I HAVE Rs.28780 IN MY ACCOUNT ON 1/10/2002 . WHEN I REACHED BANK AFTER 4 YEARS TO WITHDRAW MONEY THEY SAID YOU HAVE NO ACCOUNT HERE IN THIS BANK.PLEASE HELP ME.
  • edited November 2013
    I'm Shreya from Allahabad,U.P., India. My mother n I met with an accident in Mumfordganj area and my mother got head injury(Her head was bleeding). We went to a private nursing home which was the closest over there. It is Ishi Maternity Clinic. The doctor was unavailable and even when she was called for she appeared late and denied giving first aid to my mother. That was very unthoughtful act of hers as it could have caused complications. I would be obliged if this complaint is checked and that doctor is questioned over her ignorance.
  • edited November 2013
    sir i suresh bala w/o of shri krishan pal singh have Rs. 28000 left in my account A/c No. - 1176517 on 1/10/2002 but when i reached bank to withdraw my money on 27/12/2006 then the bank said that you have no a/c in our branch. so please help me. my no. is 09752094752 email ID Varunkumar789@yahoo.in
  • edited December 2013
    As per dicussion WITH SHOYEBKHAN & RAHUL, i pay Rs 5955/- to shineyourcareers account for create job profile & offer a interview call latter(FOR IOCL AHEMADABAD) for job but you don't do such things. payment transfer detail given below & file attached. i do online payment by SBI credit CARD.mr shoyebkahn fraud with me for money transfer without proper information

DETAIL:support@shineyourcareer.com; info@shineyourcareer.com & PHONE NO:01204853900

1) Payment detials:

EBS Payment Gateway Application
    Dear PRAVIN K SUTARIYA,
    Your payment for the Order with Reference number 668 on the Merchant Website : shineyourcareer.com has been successfully processed.
    For your convenience, we have provided the Order Information below.
    Order Information

Status : SUCCESS

2) Payment detials:

EBS Payment Gateway Application
    Dear PRAVIN SUTARIYA,
    Your payment for the Order with Reference number 670 on the Merchant Website : shineyourcareer.com has been successfully processed.
    For your convenience, we have provided the Order Information below.
    Order Information

PRAVIN SUTARIYA
    JAMNAGAR-GUJARAT
    SAS Automotives Pvt. Ltd
    Sarita Tripathi,
    E-3118 Rajajipuram Lucknow. Pin code -226017.
    Mobile No - +919451501644 & +919999607311
    saritatripathi385@gmail.com
    Date - 14/12/2013

SAS Hyundai, Showroom 14, Station Road Lucknow-01. UttarPradesh
    Policy no HAX/S9634896)

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: (Hyundai Grand I10 Magna 1.2 BSIV, Color Stardust)
    On (Date 04-11-2013 ) I purchased a Car from your dealership (2013, Hyundai Grand I 10 Magna 1.2 BSIV, Color Stardust Chasis no MALA051CLDM034258). Unfortunately, the vehicle has not been satisfactory because (say what the problem is, for example, On the same that of purchse my music system, watch and side mirror was not working. Your mechanic inspected my vehicle and agreed to fix the problem under warranty, however, when I collected the vehicle and started using it again, the problem was still there, On the 2nd time of visit they sort out my problem.
    During the time of my purchase your company sales executive - Ajay Srivastava had not given full information about the insurance part, it was a first time experience of mine we don't know much about it and your agent knows that, Insurance information was neglected by your executive which most important for me as middle class family after buying a car i am not able to effort any monetary loss of Rs 10000 to 15000, He has told me that it was fully covered but when i sent my car to service center, the executive Amit Tripathi told us that your insurance do-sent cover 100% Depreciation and i have to pay RS 10000 to RS 12000, when we collect our car from the service center he asked me that during the time purchase you have been told about this, But its true was not aware about it and the executive has also not given any information about it. I was also not aware about the company from which my car was getting insured.

I would appreciate it if you could have the problem fixed, as i was aware that no money will be charged.A

I look forward to settling this matter amicably. If, however, the matter is not satisfactorily resolved, I will consider taking further action to resolve the complaint

Yours faithfully
    (Sarita Tripathi)
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,
    My previous employer called V Bond Telesoft (Pvt) Ltd. has not filed a PF return since April,2013 even though they have been deducting PF from salaries. As a result nobody leaving their employment can withdraw/transfer their PF. This tantamounts to defrauding their employees and the government. The address for the same is B 30, Sec 60, Noida.
    om shine info PVT. LTD.
  • edited December 2013
    Hi, I want to file a complaint against vodafone, as i have taken 5 connections out of which 2 were mnp, among which the no. 9794611673 is an airtel no. converted to vodafone through the process of mnp, is used for business purpose has been blocked by the company , due to which i have 2 suffer a loss of 50000 thousand rupees. I am begging them to help me out but nobody is ready to help me , instead of submitting all valuable documents i am still suffering. their Zonal manager is not even receiving the call. Please help me in the concern.
  • edited December 2013
    As per dicussion WITH SHOYEBKHAN & RAHUL, i pay Rs 5955/-(1850+1850+2255) to shineyourcareers account for create job profile & offer a interview call latter(FOR IOCL AHEMADABAD) for job but you don't do such things so pl. returned my money. payment transfer detail given below & file attached. i do online payment by SBI credit CARD.mr shoyebkahn fraud with me for money transfer without proper information, so pl retuned my payment otherwise i will through consumer court.
  • edited December 2013
    sir, i m somil kulshrestha from mathura uttar pradesh.i deposit my mobile in micromax service centre mathura on 28 oct 2013.and they give me a job sheet no.N040613-1013-6122131 and say your hand set will repair on 20 nov.but they dont give me my h/s.then i call mmx representetive mr.dipanshu he say your set is not done and give me again new job sheet no.N040613-1113-6280677 and say your set repair in 8-10 days but i dont received my hand set...... i req.u plz.mera mobile return krwa de........
    FROM-Somil kulshrestha s/o shri sanjay kulshrestha
    mathura[u.p.]

cont.no.-09808074595,08958017886
  • edited December 2013
    mere acc. mai se 12000 withdrawal show kar rahe hai ATM se,Jab ke maine koi transaction nahi kiya,mai 45 din se SBI railway road Aligarh,U.P. ke chakkar laga raha hun yahan mera account hai,bar bar yehi bolte hai enquiry chal rahi hai.please mai kya karu.koi suggestion dijiye.
    sir/mam
    mene uni nor ki distributtor ship li thi oct 2012 ko,company walo ne mere upar preasor banaya ki daily activation karo ,mene kaha shopkepeer nahi kar raha,to kaha ki fake id collect karke retailer sim swap kare denge unse karne hai,mene mana kiya to kaha kam mat karo mene kaha thik hai,meri dadi ki sep 13 2013 ko death ho gayi to unhone mujhse bina pooche ki flexi hai ya cupon hai,koi matlab nahi,kam doosre distributtor ko dediya,jabki mene unka flexi 4.8 lac per month se 12.60 tak pahuchaya within 10 month,please help me

mera number

• edited December 2013
    Hloo sir, i have submit my cell phone A110 v surve info service centre in noida sector-18 before 2 months(30/10/2013). But my phone no repair by micromax serivce centre. I want a new phone in 15 days by the micromax mobile. My jobsheet no-N040720-1113-6349517. Kindly advise for me.
  • edited January 2014
    My account is-ING Vyasya Bank,A-361,Sec-19, Noida-201301 (U.P.),ING Vyasya Bank IFSC CODE IS VYSA0005580 and my Account no is 558010592808

So My problem is I was go for transcation in Canara Bank ATM sec-63 Noida,but in canara bank ATM machine was some technical problem.
    then i was go oriental bank of commerce atm sec-63 Noida and from there me debit 6000/rs.
    but debit from my account 12000 rupees. then do call ING bank cutomer care,
    he say, your 6000 rupees refund in 24 hours but not refund 6000 rupees till now.

* I have lodged an FIR on 30 Nov. 2013 against ING Vyasya bank in SEC-58,Noida police station.

*I submitted F.I.R. copy in ING VYSYA BANK and ING CUTOMER CARE On 30/11/13 also,but not any progress in this matter Till date.

I already submitted online compliant in RBI compliant form on 25 NOV.2013.

Sir, I want to refund 6000/-rs. with interest and compensation.
    so sir i request you please help me in this matter immediately.

Regards:-

Manoj Kumar

mob.no:-9999754505

email id:-manoj.cs2009@gmail.com
  • edited January 2014
    I have deposited a cheque no 881909 and cheque amt 136926.
    Cheque deposited at SBI jaunpur branch uttar pradesh on 19th November 2013 and still today 3rdJan 2014 my cheque was not cleared .my account no is 10957070260.
    I have deposited cheque at local clearing zone but it was taken so long time and sbi jaunpur branch staff was not help me about my cheque.
    Please sir help me for my cheque clearing as soon as possible and i wont urgent money.
    Parasnath u yadav.
    Mob no 09757265736
  • edited January 2014
    I have deposited a cheque no 881909 and cheque amt 136926.
    Parasnath u yadav.
    Mob no 09757265736
  • edited January 2014

I have booked one mobile (Micromax A117) through online shopping in letsbuymobile.com on 2nd-Dec-13. Even the transaction has been got successful. They charged me Rs, 999 for booking process. After that i didn't got any response. On 13th-Dec-13 i got message saying that they unable to approve my application due to does not match their credit policy. From that day till today they didn't return my cash. Even they were not responding for my calls. as per their website policy if application get rejected they going refund the process fee what i paid. But now they are not picking my phone call, Every time when i want call them I need to search for new number which have not use to call previously. please act and resolve my problem and teach the lesson for this cheaters.

Transaction ID: 84a72c0f1643ce220657

Order ID: LBM59569762

Martin Alexander
    Date:9/jan/2014
    I Have purchased Air India Express Ticket from Dubai to Lucknow, But for my personal reason i cancelled my ticket but the refund i still dint received money back in my account.
    i even recived cancelation receipt. its over 2 & half month now i have mailed nearly 10 mails to Air India Express Customer care but always got reply saying they have forwarded
    my issue to finance Department but still i dint got satisfaction Reply Please tke Look on my Matter & try to solve the matter.
    Please Advise me at earliest.

Mohammad Asif Lari,
    Email:asif_lari01@rediffmail.com
    Mobile no: 919452973786
    Gorakhpur india
    hello Sir/Ma'am.
    Almost one month ago I purchased a set of some kitchen items (fry pan, spoon set etc) from few guys.
    they told me that we are from kanpur and we are seling pur product door to door in your town.
    company's name is 'Silver tuch' and this is a famous company aroud.
    They told me so many good things about that set and they told me that this product come with 24 months of replacement guarranty, so I decided to buy that product in 500 and after 2 days we use that product, but product is useless.
    I'm calling that guys since 25 days but they are not solving my problem and they abuse me and disconnect the call every time I call them. So please solve my problem and take some strict action against them. I will be highly obliged to you.
    Thanks alot.

Amit Gupta.
    Atarra (Banda)
    sir/madam

my name vivek ruhela.I have purchase nokia asha 305 dated 10.07.2013.company according phone warrenty 1year.some time use mobile has been minor touch problem but now touch is not worked.I went nokia care but there said its a liquid problem .your mobile not warrenty.its chargeable.my phone not a liquid problem its a major problem so nokia care is not solved my problem.
    so pls help me