Consumer Court Uttar Pradesh

Comments

• edited March 2013

Tata sky suddenly Stop my Service Today Dated:- 01-03-2013 without any prior notice any there explanation is your SETUP BOX is old so we are not able to upload our software. My SETUP BOX is physically OK and they are making excuse that Sir you have to BUY a NEW SETUP BOX from us and that is COST you 1000 Rs. why i have to pay this. If this is Technical issue from TATA SKY they have to change my SETUP BOX without any charges. This is not the only complaint so many times earlier they add so many packages without any information and charge me everyday like today my Service is STOP but they still charging me.
    Last Complaint Number from TATA SKY Technical person is :- 1-19156530936

This is a Request please take some serious action on this
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

In Jun 2012, I have booked an unit No. R031C21602 Area 1400 sq ft 3BHK @ 3528 per sq ft at Supertech Renesa at sector-118 Noida with 10 % of Booking amount for sum of Rs. 500000/- Five lakh only under CLP Scheme. By Supertech, I am confirming you that next 10 % payment ll be submitted upon project bankable. Since as of now , Project not approved & Supertech raised the second demand of 10% in the month of August 2012. Have discussed with the supertech 's officials upon received the second demand & submitted 40 lac home loan sanction soft approval from Indiabull Housing finance limited on behalf of above said unit along with partial due amount for sum of Rs.300249/- i.e.total amount paid Rs. 800249/- ( Rupees eight lakh two hundred & forty nine only) against total demand of Rs.1047000/- ( Rupees Ten Lakh forty seven thousand only)

Copy of home loan 40 lac sanction letter submitted to Ms. Poonam +91 7838787837- Supertech payment collections. Earlier she has confirmed me that no need to pay the further rest amount till the project is Bankable. and also marks copy of mail to supertech officials Mr. Hemant Yadav, Mr. Nitin Agarwal,Ms. Nidhi Sharma & Mr. Yogesh Sharma .

Last month, All of sudden with out any prior intimation . I got a cancellation letter along with refundable amount is being returned vide cheque no. 388617 dated 05.02.2013 for sum of Rs. 800249/-Rupees Eight Lakhs Two Hundred Forty Nine Only supertech limited.

It was very difficult for me to arrange 8 lac at that time and i sold my shares & ICICI prudential policy at a loss of 80,000 to give the booking amount .

Here I Wish to reiterate the fact that following points have discussed & below words with Supertech officials.

1. Have 40 Lakh home loan sanctioned from Indiabull Housing finance limited on behalf of above said unit. Xerox copy of home loan sanction letter submitted to Ms. Poonam +91 7838787837.
    2. Ms. Poonam has confirmed me that no need to pay the further rest amount till the project is Bankable.
    3. In this regards, Met & discussed with also to Mr. Nitin Aggarwal +91 9582900581 He has assured me that my unit is booked & Supertech can’t cancel your unit cause of amount due. You have already submitted your home loan sanction letter with the collection Dept.

I have been regularly in touch with Supertech officials for depositing this due amount but regret to state that neither has got a phone call from Supertech nor information has been given by officials before cancellation of provisional booking of my unit Flat No. C-2/1602 at Supertech Renesa. Why should I be penalized for somebody else’s lapse?

I am very much disappointed to know about cancellation of provisional booking of unit with out any prior information. Kindly help me . it is a mistake form Supertech's side to cancelled my unit ? As I assume that this is not fair to me and Supertech limited is forcing me to take a legal action.

Supertech Limited utilized my fund more than eight month. And Supertech Limited returned the same deposited amount with out any prior information , with out any appreciation returned the fund, Current market rates are more than Rs. 5000 per sq ft. i.e. approx 1500 sq ft rates hike effect from Jun 2012 till date . Have booked loss of 21 Lakh cause of builder such kind of stupidity.

Kindly look in the matter as soonest now please. .

Kindest Regards
    Ram Kishan Sharma
    +91 9810673531
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I am working with Rathi Dye Chem pvt. Ltd, pune from September 2012 to till date but not reply any salary to till date.

Please reply

With regards,
    Ram Krishna Shukla
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I booked a flat in amrapali golf homes through JKM infrastrature Block No A 3, 1st Floor, Sector 4 Noida, Noida, - 201301
    At the time of booking they said that we give you 50 rupees/sq fit discount.
    They released a cradit note on 26.12.2010.

Now they said that we did not get our payment from Amrapali, how we paid you?

I am a saleried person and need money.

please look into the matter and advise.

Vikrant Tyagi
    SIR ,
    i was purchase okay inverter battary in 2-09-10 and havin g 30 mth warrenty ,from last mth my battary start discharging quickly.i done coplain but they said warranty has been expired and warranty should be considered before 1 day of purchasing.
    plz solve my problem
    poonam soni
  • edited April 2013
    bdMqTP Thank you ever so for you blog post.Much thanks again. Awesome.
    Im.mritunjay rai मु0 जमालुदीन नाम का एक आदमी 276000 रुपया लिया है 6 माह पहले अब पैसा मागने पर जान से मारने की धमकी दे रहा है यह मुल निवासी बिहार के गोपालगँज जिला का रहने वाला है व दिल्ली के जेतपुर खडडा कालोनी मे भि रहता है इसका पुरा परीवार बिहार मे ही रहता है मै फोरम केस करना चाहता हु हमारे पास उसका दिया हुआ फरजी बिजा व टिकट है पैसा जो दिया गया है वह हमारे खाते उसके खाते मे ट्रासपर हुआ है उसका स्टटमेन्ट है हमारा मोबाइल 9532701192 है अगर कोइ सुझाव हो तो दिजीए
    sir ,
    i " RAVINDER KUMAR " from delhi , i take admission in indo universal college of management and technology ( bte code-159), baoli , baraut distt - baghpat uttar pradesh . in diploma in civil engineering (epc) 1 st year in the session 2012. but now my admit card is not given by bte up . it is not uploaded . and also of too many students admit card is not uploaded . i want the actual reason why my admit card is not uploaded?
    i study whole year and at last what the result given by bte up . my admit card is not come. at last i ask to principal and director he says in the month of october bte up issued a circular that those student marks is less than 50 % in tenth class they are not eligible for exam , but college administration not give information to students on time, college teachers and managent not behaving properly with students they tell students about this in the month of april , they playing with students carrear so i request you to refund my fees with intrest and also books cost and travelling charges .
    thanking you ,

your sincerly,
    ravinder kumar s/o jai pal singh
    address- D1/752 GALI NO-7B SHIV GALI ASHOK NAGAR , SHAHDARA DELHI-110093
    STUDENT- INDO UNIVERSAL COLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY , BAOLI , BARAUT , DISTRICT- BAGHPAT U.P
  • singh.stuti04singh.stuti04 Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    My name is Stuti Singh. I was recruited as GET in a year of 2007 form HBTI Kanpur to Samtel Display Systems Village Chhapraula Ghaziabad, U.P
    From july 2007 to May 2010, I was working as the part of Samtel (SDS) in MFD-Design.
    After I left my job i just submitted my PF withdrawal form, I had duly filled all the EPF withdrawal forms (10C & 19C)and had already sent to DGM(HR) SDS Greater Noida & DGM(HR) New Friends Colony New Delhi through speed post( speed post track id EI358429905in & EI 358429919in respectively).
    But till date I had received no correspondence regarding this matter.
    I have been complaining continouisly for the same to the company's HR authority and PF team from last 6 months ,but no help from their end as yet.
    Kindly take appropriate actions so that I may get my EPF at the earliest.
    My PF A/C No. is UP/14599/4056.

Stuti Singh
    Email id.: singh.stuti04@gmail.com

I booked "UBI Slate" in Datawind in 24 August 2012 with the draft of Rs. 3698.00 (Draft No. 0346 dated 24.08.2012 Bank IDBI Bank), Datawind promissed me to dilivery of device in November 2012, After November 2012 Datawind send to me a mail for upgradation of device from "UBISlate" to "UBISlate 7ci", for this datawind ask for more payment of Rs 301.00. this amount paid through online IDBI Bank Account, after upgradation datawind representative call to me for Payment & Address confirmation. After confirmation of Payment, representative tell to me for device will reach to me with in 10 days. But after one month we send a mail to datawind for requesting to status of our device delivery, but no response for this matter. In these period we send no of Mail to datawind for status of device but no response, and datawind phone will not received at any moments.

Following Matter are those matter which is send to datawind

Vijay Kumar Srivastava
    Email: imvijaysrivastav@gmail.com

Please Find Our Booking Details of Booking ID "PMA90CB341C"
    I booked Device "UBIslate 7ci"

I paid Rs. 301.00 for upgradation scheme on dated 16.12.2012, and
    confirm our address and all details by your representative on dated
    26.12.2012 and promised us to delivered device within 10 days but here
    04 May 2013, we not received our device or any response by your side,

We call your customer care no. but that no. not received ,

Again we have received offer for upgradation of my device, while we
    also upgraded the device..

First Name : VIJAY KUMAR SRIVASTAVA

Cheque Date : 24-08-2012
    Cheque number : 000346
    Bank : IDBI BANK
    Payment Type : Online
    Sir hamare village me light ki bahut problam hai hamare gaon me light aayi ti lekin hamre gaon ke naam se dosra ek gaon hai light us gaon me lag gayi hai or mera gaon ka naam bhavpur jai state uttar pardesh jilla shorathgad hai pl aap se ho sakta hai to light lagwa dijya mera naam Deepak paswan hai mobile na hai +918462894937
    On 3rd of May we called the service providers of Aqua Fores Service to repair our Kent R O System as we thought they are from Kent R O Systems since earlier also they have repaired our system when we contacted Kent R O Customer care but the person who came to repair after a day of complaint gave us the wrong identity that he is from Kent r o. He replaced the defective parts but in a day only something went wrong with the system and again it stopped working properly. We were charged Rs. 4450 for the repair. Then after that day we have called them for n number of times to again replace but till today they havn't rectified it and we are now fed up of running after them. Neither they have repaired nor they have refunded our money. I want to lodge complaint against them. Their address is: 188, Saderpur, Sector-44, Noida (UP), tel no.: 0120-2423289, 2423290, 2545150,51,52.
    Hello sir,
    My name is Amulya. I bought a reliance net-connect broadband on 2nd of November 2012.
    My plan was 10 gb unlimited. The first bill was generated after 23 days on pro-data and the
    second one was on normal rates on 25th of December. The total bill for two months was
    1994 rs. which I paid on January 18th. Till then every thing was normal. And on 6th of December
    I asked the reliance Web World Authorities of my area to change my plan from 10 gb unlimited to
    23 gb plan whose bill will be 575/- per month. So when I paid my bill on 18th of January , I asked
    a madam there about my plan i.e. is it activated or not? She replied that it is activated and you can
    use it now. I said ok and started using it. No more talks were taken place there.
    But After 7 days they discontinued my service and generate a bill amount of 1100/-.
    And the day when I went to Web World, the bill amount was increased to 1800 something. When I
    asked about that, they said your usage are over. I said Have I consumed 23 gb in 7 days on the speed
    of 254kbps. Now they informed me that the billing was done on pro-data and I got only 3 and a 1/2 gb data.
    They didn't informed me at the time of last billing. I complained in Reliance net-connect customer care but
    they said that the billing was ok. So I refused to bill. After 2 months the billing amount was increased to 2250/-
    and my credit limit was 1000 rs. and when i asked about it they said we can't track anyone's usage. They didn't give me
    sufficient information at the time of billing, they don't know about the usage. And on the homepage of my device my usage was still
    under 23 gb. Today a lawyer called me to submit the amount. What is this sir.
    EHk3Z2 I am so grateful for your post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.
  • edited June 2013

This is to bring in your kind notice that, I have purchased Renault Duster RXZ option pack 110 PS diesel variant top model from Dee Dee Motors Dehradun on 22/02/2013 under 0% depreciation insurance policy with Registration no. UK06 Z 1122 in name of Adarsh Kumar Agarwal.

My car got accidental and I gave it for repair to Renault Dehradun ( Dee Dee Motors ) on 27/04/2013 where i have been committed to take my vehicle in a maximum of 30 days ie by 26/05/2013 by Mr. Bhandari ( Service manager - Renault Dehradun phone no. 08477005314).

To my Irony, I have not received my vehicle yet, and whenever I call Mr. Bhandari ( Service manager - Renault Dehradun) he gives excuses of part being imported for my vehicle as a reason of delay for giving my car. The part which he excuses are top sheet and the dashboard of vehicle. There is no proper justification for such a long delay in availability of parts to dealer if the car is assembled in Chennai factory, India.

I complained the matter to the company customer care as well but even they are not responding with a reason of delay in service. Both dealer and company are blaming each other for the delay in service.

I am very much dissatisfied by the fact that a company like Renault is not able to provide good after sales service for the thing it is known for. I don't know the whether its company or the dealer who is responsible for the delay but right now I am very much annoyed and dissatisfied.

I have also complained to consumer forum, Indian automobile association,leading website portals and media for the issue I have faced with.

Kindly help me in resolving my problem at your earliest.

Kind Regards,
    Adarsh Kumar Agarwal
    Phone no. - +91-9412587678, +91-9456429992
  • Renault IndiaRenault India Member
    edited June 2013
    Dear Adarsh,

We are disappointed to hear that, Thank you for sharing your contact details, we will contact you soon and address your concern at the earliest.

Renault India
  • Renault IndiaRenault India Member
    edited June 2013
    Dear Adarsh,

We have collected the required details from our dealership, regarding the parts order and coordinating with our spares team to expedite the same. We would ensure that the parts reaches the dealership at the earliest and we will keep you updated once the parts are dispatched.

Renault India
  • edited June 2013

I am informing you i submitted my canvas a100 superphone in the rampur service centre krishna typewriter .phone submission date is 2 may 2013.

i lock the complaint in 7/06/2013 to your micromax care complain no is 0706132229 . but i have not any solution to till date .I complained the matter to the company
    customer care as well but even they are not responding with a reason of delay in service . my job sheet no is N040441-0513-3603622 .am very much dissatisfied by the fact that a
    company like Micromax is not able to provide good after sales service for the thing it is known for. I don't know the whether its company is responsible for the delay but right now
    I am very much annoyed and dissatisfied.
    Kindly help me in resolving my problem at your earliest.oterwise i have to complained to consumer forum.

Thanks and regards
    Adesh Kumar
    Mo No. 9759153730

Thanks and regards

Adesh kumar

mo. no. 9759153730
    i bought a huawei ideos x3 u 8510 on 21october 2012 which is under warranty on 3rd july it switched of to get my hanset repaired i went to the service centre but they told me that i have to pay for it as thproblem is not covered in warranty.today i

form my akai tv, i have 7 years of warrenty for full party, presently it has completed only 6 years , another one year ramining , i have given a complaint to VIDEOCON SERVICE CENTRE (presently akai service taking care by videocon only) . from past 15 days i giving complaints and the same they are cancelling. if i call vediocon service centre representative, He is directly telling that , he will not provide the service for akai tvs service.

kindly Give good punishments to this type of companies. In india any body not to suffer such type of complaints.

I bought an HTC Desire SV last year on 13 Dec.(bill attached)

The date i purchased my phone i am not at all satisfied by the service given to me by the service centre.

I gave my earphones for replacement.
    I gave my power adapter for replacement and got replaced both of them.

I have given my phone thrice in the service centre for a problem i.e. it gets automatically switched off when in use or not in use.

For the First two time they just gave a software update to my phone n returned me back in a week's time each.

The third time when i went strict on the phone they said that let us repair the phone once if the problem is not solved we will surely replace it.. But now after 4-5 months of that commitment i am facing the same problem and the customer care now says that they only replace it in the first 14 days of purchase.
    This is surely ridiculous and insensible by their side.

Following are the details of the mail complaints by me to HTC i also have the full mailing history which i can provide if you need.

1) 13INC050004366
    10) 13INC100002163
    11) 13INCW30ENA000173
    12) 13INCW30ENA000176
    13) 13INCW30ENA000177

The last two complaint no. are the latest ones.
    Every time i hear from them is they will repair my device to their best but they fail.

I spoke yesterday to the customer care team they still said that i have to submit my phone again in the service centre again and they will get it repaired at their best.
    They repaired their best 5 month sago but it again went wrong if the same happens to me 5 months after this year then i have to pay because till then the phone will be out of warranty.
    And each time i give the phone to the service centre they update the phone giving me a blank phone having nothing which is seriously a very cumbersome job to get the particulars like contacts music etc. back on the phone.

It is really very harassing time and again.

I have spent hours chatting with them on phone (i can attach my phone bill if you ask) despite being a college student.

This is very care-free attitude shown by them towards the phone replacement or be it be repairing.

Please look into the matter very carefully so that the best would come out it.

Sincerely,

Madhav

P.S. - pissed off customer will never recommend anyone HTC again which i usually do....!!
  • edited August 2013
    I am Sahil Sethi of Ghaziabad, Uttar pradesh.Today,I subscribed to airtel sms pack worth rs. 35 but it is not workng every time when i send a messg it says message failed.
    Plz do the needful.
    airtel prepaid no. 9958231079
    eagerly waitng for ur reply plz reply on sethisahil20132013@gmail.com
  • edited August 2013
    Paid for 3 months in advance as required to get the connection. Just after a month's usage, started experiencing technical problems and since then have not been able to use the same. Customer care representatives and technicians all bunch of idiots who have no actual knowledge of the product and service, it's been over a month now but they are not even able to identify the problem, they are even reluctant to send the field engineer to solve the problem with whom they have no coordination. After endless waiting on getting to connect to their customer support and every time explaining the problem to a new person, I m now finally done with them and have decided to close the connection but will definitely try to drag them to consumer court.
  • edited August 2013
    Dear sir में जुबैर अहमर अलंकित काम्पने में 14 april 2013 से इटावा की तहसील भरथना में आधार कार्ड में ऑपरेटिंग पद पर कार्य किया जून के महीने मे जब कम बंद हुआ तो बोला गया की जून की सैलरी आप के खाते मे भेजदी जायगी पर अबितक नहीं भेजदी में आप से अनुरोध करता हो की मेरे जून की सैलरी दिलाने का कस्टम करे या और कोई रास्ता हो तो बताये आप की अती क्रपया होगी
  • edited September 2013
    I have recently baught a Tikona internet connection.I was asked to give installation/monthly charges in advance which I gave (1650/-). And then two engineers came, and pull the wire and left by convincing me that after 4 hours my connection will be up and running, which never happened.

After chasing the customer care number, when my connection was not setup after a week I raised a request to get my money back. But Tikona simply denied any money back.

on 28th April - I paid 1650/- to Tikona
    UID : 1108389010
  • edited September 2013

I have purchased a Ford Fiesta Car(1.6 EXI) Limited Edition from Rama Motors New Delhi,India in June 2011.
    The Chassis. No is .- MAJBXXMRTBBC86987.
    I Faced an issue recently that white smoke was cumming during driving from the bonnet's right hand corner(near to Steering).
    When i submitted my car at service center (Noida Ford,Noida Uttar Pradesh, India),they detected some issue in Power Steering and now replacing the faulty part.
    The service center said,that this will be chargeable and it neither comes in warranty nor in insurance.
    I would like to ask,that just after 2 years,if such internal parts would get faulty,how we will manage the vehicle?
    Ford should take ownership of such faulty items,and replace such parts at their own cost.

Please revert with a fruitful solution,else i'll have to move to consumer court or media to bring such issues out,that just after the 2 years,Ford's parts getting faulty automatically and they impose a heavy cost.
    I Purchased Ford with Mindset that Ford's Cars are good in terms of maintenance cost and Company takes care of it's customer's issues.

But Just after 2 years( just after my warranty expired 2-3 months back) it's power steering Pipe got faulty. Though my total running was just 19000 Kilometers. In the view of that, i would like to request you to kindly file a complaint against Ford India in this case and instruct them to replace the Vehicle or it's faulty parts without any cost at my end.

Also i came across a news, that Ford is calling back it's cars which were manufactured during 2010-2012 due to some fault in steering. If this would be the same, then it's surely going to cause a trouble for the company.

Br
    Suyash
    suyash.info@gmail.com
    +918130100085
    respected sir,
    with due respect i beg to say that ilost my micromax phone while coming from the school if possible please trace it...
    it was lost on 25-09-13 at 1:00p.m
    i will be very grateful

thanking you
  • edited September 2013
    From last 5 months Tata docomo is making mess of the things they say i have taken 5 corporate connection on my id and has an over due of more than 9000 rupees. Every time when ever his personnel calls me I told them i have not taken the connections and my id has been falsly used by somebody but no action has been taken by them. Evert time a new person calls me and when i told them pls check the numbers and check them by call details that who is using these no then they always say WE WILL CALL BACK YOU AFTER CHECKING.
    But till the time no revert has been given to me.
    Today finally I got a call from Delhi that they are filing a case against me without taking any consensus on my complaint.
    Kindly look into the matter asap.

tata number: 9219532575
  • edited September 2013
    In response to advertisement from SHARP I purchased an AC from its dealer Messers Guru Nanak Traders, Ghaziabad on 02. 06.2013. Their advertisement promised free installation but the dealer charged me Rs.700/= for it in addition to Rs.300 for fright. I had to provide him with plywood, cutting tools, nails etc. Still the installation was improper. I made a complaint to the company vide No.33865. The person sent by the company refused to accomplish the job (Mob. No.9899301072, Name Roshan). It failed to reply my mail and further complaints.
    The AC stopped working on the night of 15.09.2013. I registered the complaint on its No.18004254322 vide No.425015.on 16.09.2013. The mechanic sent by it found that the PCB-printed circuit Board was not working . He cleaned it, the AC started working for a while but stopped, which I noted on the service card provided by him. I made a reminder, but the next person who came to attend the complaint did not appear even after recognizing and noticing the defected component. This time also the company ignored my mail.
    Now its are not responding and ignoring my complaint. The AC malfunctioned in sultry weather. This is a case of over charging, deficient service and dishonoring warranty. I am being compelled by the company to file a complaint in Consumer forum, if it fail to honor commitment. I request for big compensation and exemplary punishment, if the company fails to fix the fault in reasonable period of time.
    yet another mail has been sent to sharp@service007.com. The company receives it mails at:Sharp Business systems (India) Limited 214-221, 38 Ansal Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019.
    Santosh Kumar Bhardwaj, B-21, sector-19, Noida-201301, UP. Mobile No. 9818025009.
    consumer court,JP nagar,
    UP
    I would like you to inform a complaint against GCI Enterprises,4 years ago on 2009 , that cheat me by give ajob for storekeeper in the name of "KERALA STATE AUTOMOBILE CORPORATION PVT LTD" , they said in newspaper daily they start a new company in KERALA and they demanded a DD Rs: 2250/- and i sent that by courier , but no reply ,recently i think its a fake one.their address was "budh bazar,1st floor,gajraula[JP nagar],up 244235,