Consumer Court Uttar Pradesh

Comments

• edited May 2012
    I am sanjay chawdhary my vodafone number is (9838305333) that number is used from 2006 sir my number is not worked from 26-01-2012 then i am inform to vodafone care in gorakhpur so they advice to me your sim is registration faluire then they give a new sim same number and after 15 days wait to activate it will not be active then vodafone company is re collect my sim and also telling your number is deactive So SIR what can i do plz sir this number is very important for me and my business ............. DEAR SIR PLZZZZZZZZ HELP ME ......

THANK YOU.
  • edited June 2012
    On 1st of June 2012 i have purchased one 1.5 ton 2 Star Koryo Split Ac , From Big Bazaar GIP Noida. It got installed on 4th of June 2012. Since i was not present in home at the time of installation so AC was not properly tested.

In evening when i tested it , it is working between 29 degree to 33 degree celcius, also smoke is coming out from stablizer which is also a koryo make and provided by bigbazaar with AC.
    If it is not going below 29 degree so there is not benefit in using an AC.

So i logged a compalint with Koryo customer care under complaint number 403562 on 5th of June 2012. Till 7th of june their engineer Visited thrice with several parts and identified problem with AC unit as well as Voltage stablizer.
    He told us both needs to be replaced.

On daily basis i am following up with koryo customer care as well as big bazaar and they both are playing with me like a ball.
    As per big bazaar they are saying that we need a written mail from koryo service centre for replacing of Ac unit.When i am asking koryo service team, they are saying we have send mail already.I do not any other option, what to do now. They are harrasing me since the day i purchased this AC.

This is a first ac in my life and since i cant affort to purchase a costly ac that's why i have purchased this. If i was aware of their poor product quality and pathetic service then i have not purchased this silly machine.
  • giri711giri711 Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    Dear Sir, My name is P.Giri from Chennai and my mobile no.9444044092. This is with regard to a Phone call received on 21-03-2012 from Phone No.+918130496251, +918130496252, +918130496254, +918130496255 and informed that they are calling from ICICI bank for verification and collected my Credit Card No. and Pin No. for up gradation of Card. Then by 06.45pm received a call stating that i had ordered from some items and for which they had debited Rs.5,500/- in my Credit Card A/C. As i had not placed any purchase order for any company and by cheating in the name of ICICI Bank Credit Card up gradation, the above amount was debited to my CC A/C. The amount was debited from Celllnext Solution a BPO of Impact Solutions which is reflecting in the statement.I request you to kindly credit my amount of Rs.5,500/- as i had not placed any order for the amount and from the above phone no. and in the name of Cellnext Solutions my amount was debited in the Credit Card A/C.Kindly credit my amount of Rs.5,500/- and not to present any payment request from my Credit Card No:4629864037337005.I also furnish the email transaction had with Impact Solutions till date but no response from them with regard to my money, Kindly help me in this regard.Subject: Fw: Customer Qwery. From: "giri khanna" Tue, 19 Jun '12 8:27a To: "info " and others View blocked images 1 attachmentAir_Flight_Logistics_Courier_Bill_Scan_Copy.jpg1.83 MBDownloadDear Sir/Madam,Kind Attn:Mr.G.K.Arun, Forwarding once again the issue which i had with Rs.Rs.5,500/- + Rs.200/-(Courier Exp.) = Rs.5,700/- for the Package i received and send back as per the advice of Ms.Sowmiya, till date i had not yet recevied my amount back to my account. Also it is unfair on your part taking maximum time and not conveying the exact status of reimbursement of my money. Kindly go through the communication written on below which will furnish the entire story of the issue i had with you and requesting once again to kindly credit my amount to my Credit Card Account at the earliest.Regards,P.Giri.Mobile No:9444044092.From: "giri khanna"giri711@rediffmail.comSent: Wed, 23 May 2012 07:03:09 +0530To: "info "info@impactsolutions.in,"rcu@impactsolutions.in"rcu@impactsolutions.inSubject: Fw: Customer Qwery.Dear Sir/Madam,Kind Attn:Ms.Sowmya / Mr.G.K.Arun.This is with regard to non credit of my amount Rs.5,500/- + Rs.200/-(Courier Exp.) = Rs.5,700/- on sending the package return and received by Ms.Sowmya through Air Flight Courier on 20-04-12, but till date i have not recevied thepayment. As it was discussed with Mr.G.K.Arun who repeatedly informed that Cheque No:026178drawn fromBank of India was drawn andin process willget credited in my Credit Card Account, where as tilltoday(22-05-12), there was no symptoms of any money was notrefunded to my account.I contact every alternate days from the day i send the Package to your office and till todayeither my amount got refunded or onlysome lame excuses was said by Mr.G.K.Arun. It was Ms.Sowmyia who guaranteed me that once the package received at her end the amount will be refunded to my account with in a week where as it got nearly01-Month old from the receipt of package by you and the amount was not yetrefunded to my account.I request youonce again to kindly take some initiative and refund the amount or kindly inform me by acknowledging the email sent by me whether i will get the refund or itwill not be refunded by you atleast i will get my soul get satisfied.Note: Kindly refer the details of the Courier Sent with the LR Scan Copy and the communication happened in this regard displayed below.Also Kindly acknowledge mail by reverting back to the sender which is a good practice.Regards,P.Giri.Mobile No:9444044092.From: "giri khanna"giri711@rediffmail.comSent: Sat, 05 May 2012 06:47:17 +0530To: "info "info@impactsolutions.inSubject: Fw: Qwery.Hi Sowmiya / G.K.Arun,As requested by you i had send the package which you had also received on 20-04-2012 where as till date i have not received my amount of Rs.5,500/- + Rs.200/-(Coutier Exp.) = Rs.5,700/- which was not yet credited to my Credit Card account or by way of any Cheque/DD.When ever i contact Mr.Arun regularly every alternate days, he just console me saying the problem is under process and will get rectified shortly, where as till date iam not in a position to get my amount back to my Account.Ms.Sowmiya you informed that once the package received at your end you will be crediting the amount with in a week, Mr.Arun said it will take 10days where as till today it was 13-days but still i am getting only reply when ever i call both of you but the problem still persists.By receiving this mail, kindly confirm the payment details when it will be credited to my account and when the problem will get resolved.Note: Kindly refer the details of the Courier Sent with the LR Scan Copy and the communication happened in this regard displayed below.Also Kindly acknowledge mail by reverting back to the sender which is a good practice.Regards,P.Giri.Mobile No:9444044092.Regards,P.Giri.Mobile No:9444044092.From: bounce@rediffmail.comSent: Fri, 04 May 2012 20:07:05 +0530To: giri711@rediffmail.comSubject: failure noticeHi. This is the qmail-send program at rediffmail.com.I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.:CNAME lookup failed temporarily. (#4.4.3)I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.--- Enclosed is a copy of the message.Hi Sowmiya/Arun,As requested by you i had send the package which you had also received on 20-04-2012 where as till date i have not received my amount of Rs.5,500/- + Rs.200/-(Coutier Exp.) = Rs.5,700/- which was not yet credited to my Credit Card account or by way of any Cheque/DD.When ever i contact Mr.Arun regularly every alternate days, he just console me saying the problem is under process and will get rectified shortly, where as till date iam not in a position to get my amount back to my Account.Ms.Sowmiya you informed that once the package received at your end you will be crediting the amount with in a week, Mr.Arun said it will take 10days where as till today it was 13-days but still i am getting only reply when ever i call both of you but the problem still persists.By receiving this mail, kindly confirm the payment details when it will be credited to my account and when the problem will get resolved.Note: Kindly refer the details of the Courier Sent with the LR Scan Copy and the communication happened in this regard displayed below.Also Kindly acknowledge mail by reverting back to the sender which is a good practice.Regards,P.Giri.Mobile No:9444044092.From: "giri khanna"giri711@rediffmail.comSent: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:14:28 +0530To: "info "info@impactsolutions.inSubject: Fw: QueryDear Ms.Sowmiya,Today i had send back the package received by me from your estem organisation through vide Courier Air Flight Logistics LR No:700015927914 Dt:17-04-12. As the courier has costed me Rs.200/-.Requesting you to kindly confirm the receipt of the same and also credit me Rs.5500/- plus Rs.200/- courier expences to my account at the earliest.Note:Attached here with the Scan Copy of the Courier Receipt for your kind notice and acknowledgement.Regards,P.Giri.Mobile No:9444044092.From: "giri khanna"giri711@rediffmail.comSent: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:12:13 +0530To: "INFO ."info@impactsolutions.inSubject: Re: QueryDear Ms.Sowmiya,Today i had send back the package received by me from your estem organisation through vide Courier Air Flight Logistics LR No:700015927914 Dt:17-04-12. As the courier has costed me Rs.200/-.Requesting you to kindly confirm the receipt of the same and also credit me Rs.5500/- plus Rs.200/- courier expences to my account at the earliest.Note:Attached here with the Scan Copy of the Courier Receipt for your kind notice and acknowledgement.Regards,P.Giri.Mobile No:9444044092.From: "INFO ." Sent: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:21:55 To: giri khanna Subject: Re: QueryDear Mr giri Please be informed that the address were the package needs to be sent is CS-3 Gyan Khand 2 Inderapuram 2nd floorNear St thomas school Gaziabad On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 5:03 AM, giri khanna wrote:Dear Ms.Sowmiya,Forwarding the details once againas requested, kindly credit Rs.5,500/- at the earliest tomy accountwithout further delay. Also kindly email me your address where i can send the package i received as i have not opened the package.1. Transaction id : 103472272. Date of Debit :21/03/20123. Amount Debited :55004. Address of package collected : No.-1209, A-621 VD Street, Korattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu : 600080.5. Name on the package :Mr.P.Giri6. Registered Number with Impact Solutions :Delivery Note No.10347227.Kindly recredit my amount of Rs.5,500/- at the earliest.Regards,P.Giri.Mobile No:9444044092.From: "giri khanna"Sent: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 06:58:02 To: "info@impactsolutions.in"Subject: Fw: QueryDear Ms.Sowmiya,Forwarding the details once againas requested, kindly credit Rs.5,500/- at the earliest tomy accountwithout further delay. Also kindly email me your address where i can send the package i received as i have not opened the package.1. Transaction id : 103472272. Date of Debit :21/03/20123. Amount Debited :55004. Address of package collected : No.-1209, A-621 VD Street, Korattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu : 600080.5. Name on the package :Mr.P.Giri6. Registered Number with Impact Solutions :Delivery Note No.10347227.Kindly recredit my amount of Rs.5,500/- at the earliest.Regards,P.Giri.Mobile No:9444044092.From: "giri khanna"Sent: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 21:44:45 To: "INFO ."Subject: Re: QueryDear Ms.Sowmiya,Thanks for your email and understood the details. Forwarding the details as requested, kindly credit Rs.5,500/- at the earliest tomy accountwithout further delay.1. Transaction id : 103472272. Date of Debit :21/03/20123. Amount Debited :55004. Address of package collected : No.-1209, A-621 VD Street, Korattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu : 600080.5. Name on the package :Mr.P.Giri6. Registered Number with Impact Solutions :Delivery Note No.10347227.Regards,P.Giri.Mobile No:9444044092.From: "INFO ." Sent: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 19:10:28 To: giri711@rediffmail.comSubject: QueryDear Mr Giri Greetings From Impact SolutionsWe have taken up your query for the further step ahead please confirm the following details as mentioned below 1. Transaction id :2. Date of Debit :3. Amount Debited :4. Address of package collected :5. Name on the package :6. Registered Number with Impact Solutions :RegardsImpact Solutions
  • edited June 2012
    I've purchased a Inalsa Food Processor from Hindon Air Force station Canteen on 6th June 2012.

Time of purchase, it was communicated to me that there is a shortage of a blade (some French Fries) in the kit, that will be delivered in a couple of days.

Also the demo will be delivered on same day or next day.

Now more than 13 days has been gone but noone has come to provide the demo or to complete the kit. Also the no which is given on the bill is not reachable so we are unable to contact anyone. Now when we are trying to get in touch with the executive on Cell # (9312883510), he is denying to provide such services to carry the blade etc.

The way executive was talking is very rude and the kind of services I was expecting from a big company like Inalsa is also very disappointing. I'm sure that this was the last product I have purchased from Inalsa
  • edited July 2012
    Neverever buy Battery from Savitri Enterprises Sec-4 Vaishali.
    Savitri Enterprise, dealer of Exide battery in Vaishali Sec-4, has denied to provide the battery replacement which is still under conditional warranty of 5 Years as provided at the time of purchase. Despite battery is not working properly, dealer has ironically denied repair/replacement. It looks like this dealer of Exide always do false committment while selling goods. Please look into it and help in getting replacement from the company/dealer.
  • edited July 2012
    Sir, I had recharged Idea Net card Rs. 15/- on dt. 05.07.2012 at 8 to 9 pm between. I knew next morning, this card did not recharge. Then I contact customer care and tell my problem 3 times. After recharge the card I had distroyed it & thrown in my room . Due to distroy the 2 letter of serial no. could not read but recharge no. is safe. I told both no. customer care but he did not solve my problem and care no. did on busy mode whole day. I want that company solve this problem because in today technical world it not impossible as telling by IDEA MOBILE. Sir I hope you solve this matter and will take neccessary action. The card details are SERIAL NO. UE16O31..130681 CARD NO. 0041014212375986 ADITYA BIRLA GROUP
    T.P.Rawat wrote: »

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC256844 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
    HI,

Their is a placement company named "Indian Hr Network'. They took 600 registration fees and then took an exam. I had cleared that exam and then they said that i ll get further information within 3-4 days and it been more than 2 months now. i tried contacting on their number but nobody answered. Then i visited their at the address specified on their site then to my shock they have shifted their office from noida to mumbai. Then i sent them many mails mails but they they didnt sent me a single reply.
    I have the fee slip and the mail of the admit card of that exam.
    I want to register complaints against these frauds who are cheating people and making money out of it.
    Abhay kumar goswami
  • edited August 2012
    Kindly suit a big penalty to Hotel Shivam for being the dirtiest hotel and torturing the guest extremely to Hotel Shivam, Revari Gali, Beside Sharma Hotel, Mansiganga Hotel, Charbagh, Lucknow.
  • edited August 2012
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have booked a coruirer no. 9800410333 for Sardhana Disst. Meerut on 09th Aug. 12 but same was not deliverd till date. However same packet received at meerut branch on 10th Of Aug. 12 as per your tracking status. Futher after many time discussion with your meerut office they don't give any satisfactory reasoning to us for the same. He's also saying below reasoning

1. Meerut office is also delivered a packet for other customer to Agra but same was not delivered. Hence we are not delivered your packet.
    2. They don't received the packet at Meerut office.

kindly suggest me.
  • Apoorv22Apoorv22 Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    Hello Sir,
    I am student of BBA 2nd Year , Shrikrishna Institute of Management And science, Behjoi Road ,Chandausi..
    I was applying for Scholarship in 1st year but it will not received yet.
    so please give respone in this regard and Reply me on apoorv.jackbauer@gmail.com.
    I hope you will take action in this regard as soon as posiible.
  • edited September 2012

I have received a sms on my mobile that you have won 5,00,000.000 gbp(great british pound) in coca-cola
    uk sms award dated 20-06-2012.The sms includes please send your name,address,age,sex and phone
    number to claim your prize via (ccuk06@gmail.Com).Then, I have send all these details to the given e-mail
    ID.Then I have received another message from the same number I.E. (9471508158) that your coca- cola
    winning cheque has been dispatched by our diplomat,he will arrive in india tomorrow with your cheque
    dated 22-06-2012.Check your mail for details.It includes the international passport of john david,letter of
    trust and guarantee,and details about prize money.Then,I have got a call from the mumbai custom
    office(chattrapati shivaji international airport).This time the candidate is female and introduces herself as
    sanjana dixit(08879362426) dated 23-06-2012.The candidate says that your parcel needs custom
    clearance charge at mumbai custom.Please deposit the amount of rs.25000 inr in the account of sayed
    taokeer ahmed,a/C no.643801506082.Mumbai branch at ICICI bank.Ifsc code icic0006438.Pan
    no.Azgpa4886k by (enquiry@mumbaicustom.Org) dated 23-06-2012.Then,I have deposit 25,000/ Inr to the
    given a/C no.Then, I will make a call to the number she says me to send the soft copy of receipt and pan
    card of myself.Then,she send me the confirmation receipt of amount deposit by mumbai custom
    department.Then,I have received a call from her side that your parcel needs anti-terrorist certificate and
    anti money laundering certificate to clear your parcel that cost you the sum of (98,000/ Inr).Then,u have
    said I have no enough money to clear that then she says whatever you have deposit that amount,then I
    have deposit the amount of 50,000 inr in the a/C no. Of maxwell international,a/C no.121905000001,ifsc
    code no-icic0001219,pan no chpps2685p at mumbai ICICI bank ltd Dated 29-06-2012.At present there is
    no call or If I make a call the no. is out of reach,not available or switch-off.Please help me I am in big
    trouble.I need this money because my father is suffering from tongue cancer thats why I have follow the
    following step.Presently the My Father has been died on 07-08-2012 and my mother got a pain of enzyna.Doctors suggested to have an endiography.There is no money at all for further treatment of mother.Then,I have make a call to the English Man Named John David who is the organizer of this scam (+448713152303) to refund my money.He said that for claim your money send 12,000 Rs.INR to the company Account.But I said I have no money Then He disconnect the Phone and donot reply when I call him.please try to understand conditions are very critical nowadays.There is no money for living.I
    have all the documents related of this.Please support me as your best.
    yours truly,
    anurag kumar
    +919045846040
  • edited October 2012
    Hello Team,

we placed the order around 3 months back but after a month time we were told that product is not available

because of that we cancelled the order on 9 august but still waiting for our money to be refunded

as a consumer friendly company I expect that they should not put there customer in such an

ordeal ,I have never expected that the company will harassed us like this please follow this issue on urgent basis and get it resolved we will highly appreciate your efforts

garima khurasia

• edited October 2012
    I had to travel from Delhi to Dehradun, tickets via red bus in Kalpana travels AC SLEEPER charges 650Rs for a distance of 250 km.
    Bus timings as per ticket at 9:35 on 23rd October 2012. Boarding point in front of pacific mall opposite Kaushambi.
    I reached at 9:15 and on calling Kalpana travels I am informed that bus timings actually are 10:30.
    I called red bus and they said that they will call me back after 5 minutes. Till date I am waiting for 5 minutes to complete.
    I called them back again several times only to be put on hold by the call centre guy for upto 15 minutes that I waited max on hold.
    Ok let that be. But the bus didn’t arrive till 11:55 PM. I thanked god that it didn’t change my journey date at last.
    Then the conductor asks me to take a different seat other than that was reserved to me. After a good debate I agreed thinking they are helpless today.
    After a few minutes conductor comes and tell me that I have to take another bus from Kalpana travels only, and will have to carry my luggage to another bus 500mtrs away.
    I shouted at them but on no ears. I was to be taken to a bus not mentioned in my ticket.
    OK then I am finally in a bus which was not I was booked onto. It was already 1:00 AM in the night. Then the conductor comes back and asks me to come back to the previous bus.
    Now that was enough co-operation from my side so I refused and went back to my birth and slept.
    After some time I realised that the bus was standing somewhere and there were people roaming in the bus. Some of them seemed drunk and there was really bad smell.
    I looked at my watch and it was 2:30 AM. Looked outside the window to realize that the bus was still standing at the place where I boarded and hasn’t moved an inch since then.
    Somehow the bus started moving at 2:45 AM and I went back to sleep. At Dehradun the bus was supposed to drop us at ISBT Dehradun.
    But five kilometres before the driver and conductor (already I see they were changed and don’t know who were those who checked my tickets in Delhi) asked us to get down as they said that at ISBT they will have to purchase entry tickets(I wonder what that was.)

And yes it was not all the fault from Kalpana travels only. I had spent at least 200Rs on my mobile to get in touch with Red Bus but was of no use.
    मा महोदय
    हम 4 लोगों ने 2004 में लखनऊ के एक गाँव गुडम्बा (स्पोर्ट्स कॉलेज के निकट) के निवासी श्री गंगाराम यादव व राजेंद्र प्रसाद से प्लाट लिए थे। श्री गंगाराम यादव ने खसरा संख्या 194 में हम लोगों को प्लाट दिए थे और इसी की रजिस्ट्री भी की गयी थी। हम लोगो ने पक्की बाउंड्री भी बना ली हैं। अब गंगाराम के चचेरे भाई गोविन्द यादव का दावा है कि गंगाराम ने हम लोगों को उसके खसरे 195 में कब्ज़ा दे दिया है और वो हमको मकान नहीं बनाने दे रहा है। खसरा संख्या 194 और 195 एक के बाद एक लगे हुए हैं लकिन कोई फिजिकल बाउंड्री नहीं है। पहले खसरा संख्या 195 मतरूक था। गोविन्द यादव ने अभी हाल ही में उसको अपने नाम कराया है।
    क्या हम लोग गंगाराम यादव पर इस कोर्ट में मुकदमा कर सकते हैं?
  • edited November 2012
    I have to complaint for times job.they told me to register with rupess 2750 and told me
    that they will send me for interview in good companies within a month and they will give guaranted placement. i registered with 2750.But after registration they never contacted me.and never send me for the interview.now the month has passed.i want a favour from your side to stop this type of fraud cases and also i want to punish them and also my money back.
  • edited November 2012
    Sir, This is to bring to your kind notice that BSNL has deducted amount from my balance amount in prepaid mobile without any prior notification. In this regard I request your to please a legal action may kindly be taken against BSNL. While, I have informed to BSNL several times that I am not interested in your any valued added serices and complain was registed with BSNL. However any action have not been taken by BSNL so far. So Please do the necessary action against BSNL.
    With kind regard
    Applicant
    Shri Jitendra Pratap Singh
    Mobile No. 9451711101
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This complaint is regarding the Idea net setter no 7309479881 bought on 19 Nov 2012 . I bought it from a local dealer named Vikas Moblie WORLD (PHONE NO 9616354653) in Lakhimpur Kheri .They said at the time of purchase that it will activate within 24 hrs . Today its been around 8 days and it is still not activated. I went several times to the dealer where I bought the net setter and called up hundred times to the Idea point Lakhimpur Kheri . Every time they did not pick calls and after changing numbers if they pick my call they started talking in rude manners and saying do what you can we can not help you. I would personally like to lodge complaint against Mr Sachin Gupta Executive at Idea point lakhimpur kheri and Mr Vikas from mobile world front of Nagar Palika near bus station road Lakhimpur kheri.KINDLY TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST THESE KIND OF SHOP OWNERS AND POEOPLE WHO THINK THEY WILL CAUSE SUCH MENTAL HARRASSMENT AND WILL SPEAK TO CUSTOMERS IN SUCH A MANNER.THEIR LICENSE SHOULD BE CANCELLED.

Consumer name

Balrampur District Forum
    District Court Compound, Balrampur - 271201
    05263-236036

Varanasi District Forum
    Pcf Plaza Building, IInd Floor, Room No. 10, Ment House, Nadesar, Varanasi - 221001
    0542-2509593

05444-223996

Sant Ravidas Nagar District Forum
    Collectorate Campus, Sant Ravidas Nagar - 221401
    05414-251028

With due respect we the resident of B-32, Ramprastha, Ghaziabad-(U.P.)-201011 submit objection against above mentioned subject;

1) Builder has encroached in parking area as defined in approved building plan/map by constructing to unauthorized flats in parking area, creating inconvenience to the regular flat owners.

2) A roof-top tower belongs to airtel has erected at the roof top of the building in connivance with the builder.

3) This is the well known facts the radiations from the mobiles tower are hazardous for human life, already two persons are passed away in the building and some others residents of the building are not well and doctor's are also suspects as a cause behind their sickness.

4) Several Telephonic complaints have been made for the same, many GDAofficials visited to the premise, but all in vain.

Therefore, we all request to your goodself to kindly initiate an immediate action to demolished the unauthorized construction and to dismantle the mobile tower.
    We shall be highly obliged for kind cooperation.
    Thanking Yours
    Your's Truly
    (Resident's of B-32, Ramprastha, Ghaziabad)
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Consumer name
    Rabiya

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience cause to you and we will make sure this will not repeated in future. Your feedback for customer care has been taken and will be shared with the concern team. Further, we wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated in prepaid. Thus we request you to check the same.

Ideacellular
    My self Bhograj singh vpo Jogirampur tahsil Najibabad Bijnor U.P. I have made application about four month ago for making new line in my village Jogirampuri dargaha road.But NO action taken till now by electricity officer(Najibabad,Bijnor,U.P.) . So I request you for taking proper action against above mention officer as soon as possible.
    Date:28-12-12
  • edited January 2013
    Sir, i am sh& e student. Maine kuch ares mein expire product selling hote dekhi hai. Please sir jald koi hard action lijiye. Mere paas uska proof bhi hai.
    Dear Sir / Ma'am,
    This is to bring to the kind notice of the concerned authorities that I Tej Narayan Singh is in possession of the following policies(216976646, 216976650, 216976648, 216976652, 216976651) of Life Insurance Corporation of Rs.40,000/- each. These policies were availed by me on 28th March, 2008 . The insurance agent who selled me the policies clearly stated that these policies are Single Premium Policies i.e., the premium is to be submitted once. Now, when at the time of maturity I went to the LIC office to confirm my policy details, I was shocked to hear that my policy was running in annual mode. I enquired a lot about all the matter but all went in vain. I even, presented the policy bond of my 5 policies to the LIC authorities in which it is clearly mentioned that the policy a Single Premium Policy. However, the warning felled on deaf ears and paid no heed to my urgent request.
    Therefore, now I have no option left else to complain the same matter in the consumer forum. I've suffered huge losses in terms of money and mental loss. Kindly look in the matter as soon as possible.
    Below given are the names and mobile numbers of various persons whom I have approached several times for the correction in my policy-
    1 - Mr.Devendra Singh (Branch Manager, LIC, Engineering College) -- 9456142554
    2 - Mr.S.C.Nigam (Branch Manager, LIC, Engineering College) -- 9838793634
    3 - Mr.R.K.Agarwal (Branch Manager, LIC, Hazratganj) -- 9410000541
    4 - Mr.B.K.Gautam (Complaint Officer,LIC) -- 0522-2624214
    5 - Mr.Ghanshyam Pandey (Zonal Office, Kanpur) -- 9453768733

Hoping for a positive response.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely
    Tej Narayan Singh
    9936198947
  • edited January 2013
    Sir i am book a flat in noida sector 74 in 2010 and pay 10% amount by cheq and booking is confirm and builder project is stoped for some time builder side no payment demands on costumer not pay any thing but restart this project 2012 march and come one demand from builder i am going in builder office in april builder say with in 2 months you pay 30% amount or sighn builder buyer agrement i am pay cheq 30% amount cheq and corier bba copy but builder not present my cheq in bank or not bba copy corier me i am wait 2 month and i am go in builder office and i ask what hapend why present my cheq in my bank builder say cancel your flat i ask the builder staff what reason but staff listen me this is co. Desighn i want ask the builder what is your co. Policy i am wait for our home in noida for last 2 years till no home builder is fraud i want legal action angaist builder
  • edited January 2013
    dear sir myself kunvar pal singh was employed at adecco india ltd but i have give the resignation in this company before 2 years and i have applied for my pf but after one year company said that your pf form has been lost fill up it again i have resubmitted my pf form and company executive said to me for my pf that i will get my pf but march 2010 to till now i have not get my pf and company empoyee said that company has send the cheque which was cleard in my account but i have not get it,i have send the statement of my account and now anyone is not answering my questions.pls help me sir my pf no is this KN/BN/34272/283789
    thanks and regards
    kunvarpal singh
    co.9582012830
  • edited February 2013
    I booked akash tablet on march-23-2012 and i send dd of rs.2999 same mouth .my akash tablet booking no.......PM861FEA6BOC.they said they will deliver the ubislate by end of may month but they kept on shifting the dates to next month..even there call centre people dont bother to answer..or talk to customers properly...i seek your help..
    sir
    i have a account in icici bank meerut branch and i want to close my account permanently but the bank says you have to pay a charge about 600rs but we are unable to pay please help me
    himanshu
    ph. +91-9837969794
  • edited February 2013
    rKgKho I am so grateful for your article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.
  • edited February 2013
    This son's (Plavan Deka) mobile no. 9711887330 is not in use since Oct'12. I had requested in first week of Oct'12 for deactivation through customer care. On asking me to visit a vodafone store I had visited the Vodafone store at Indira Puram on 10th Oct'12. But the company did not accept my request and insisted on a address proof document. As I have just completed 18 years, I did not have documents other that the passport, which just expired on the previous day i.e 9th Oct'12. When I said that I can produce the CBSE certificate etc with my address, they said that such proof will not be accepted. Then I had registered a complaint then and there itself with the executive and discarded the service of the mobile number. I did not receive any feedback but kept on receiving the bills. In spite of my persistence, they compelled me to pay an amount of Rs1600/- on 18th Dec'12. At the time of paying it was mentioned that this is the final settlement. I sent a mail on 27th dec, confirming to deactivate the service if not done already. but to my utter surprise, bills continue to come and I am not getting proper replies to my complaint. The present unpaid amount as per vodafone is Rs 1135/-.
    I am in no way aggreeable to pay this amount. In fact I want the earlier paid amount of Rs.1600/- also refunded. Please resolve. I have written this with high hope.
    regards,
    plavan deka
  • edited March 2013

Cold drink of MRP Rs.27 is getting sold on higher prices as Rs.30.

1. Address- Cafeteria, Settlar IT Park, C-25, Sector -62, Noida