Consumer Court Uttar Pradesh

Comments

• anzar.anwaranzar.anwar Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    respected sir ,i,anzar anwar,student of b.tech(3rd year) of moradabad institute of technology have not received my my fee reimbersement money.when i went to samaj kalyan vibhag,they did not co-operate and told that money have not sent by government.but i have found that most of the students have received their money.i belongs to obc category.kindly take necessary action.thankyou
  • edited October 2011
    (1)COMPLAINT AGAINST NET AMBIT SECTOR-132 GREATER NOIDA MR RAI (PHONE – 09015091209) DISTRIBUTED POLICY BY FRAUD
    (2) DISCONTINUE OF POLICY NO : 01894999

I am bonafide soldier of Indian Air Force. I was posted in Bangalore in Feb 2010. I got a call on my old mobile No. 9916294404 from Mr Rai (M-09015091209) of Net Ambit B-36, 6TH FLR, Tower-1, Express Trade Towers-2,, Taj Expressway, Sec-132, Noida, Noida – 201303 saying that “speaking from Delhi kotak office”. He told that “Kotak launched one special fixed return policy for metro people and the same will be closed shortly”. He told about the policy – “This policy is for 5 yrs and this is fixed return policy and life long life insurance even after completion of policy after 5 yrs. He stated that premium will be Rs. 40,000/- per year. You will pay total Rs. 2 lacs in five years and the fixed amount will be given by Kotak life after 5 yrs will be Rs 2,46,000/-“. I told please mail me policy literature and terms and condition. He told I am sending the representative he will guide you. I was not ready but he pressurized and send his representative . The representative came and same thing told about the policy. He filled up the form and taken first half yearly premium of Rs. 20000/-. The date of commencement of policy is 18 Feb 2010.
    When I received the policy bond it was not as told by Mr Rai of Net Ambit. I contacted to Mr Rai immedialtely saying that this policy is different and for 15 year. He told you don’t worry you will received one account statement showing fixed return after 5 yrs. I wait for sometimes after that again I contacted to Mr Rai. He told the same thing it is on the way. In between I was transferred to Ghaziabad. I contacted several times to Mr Rai from Ghaziabad on his mobile No 09015091209 but he told I am sending account statement. I also got his one call from Noida Land line No with STD code 0120. Unfortunately I don’t save the number. After some time his mobile was not reachable and switched off. I also called customer care kotak and complained the same telephonically but the customer care person told the policy not exist for 5 yrs, it is for 15 yrs.
    The premium due in Aug 2011 I have not deposited till due to policy done by false statement by Ne Ambit. On 18 Oct 2011 I got call from Net Ambit (M-08527945311) for depositing of due premium. I told that I have lodged complaint against your company. On 20 Oct 2011 I got a call from mobile number 09873945407 saying the calling from Mumbai head branch Kotak life insurance. I suspected and start recording the call. He was forcing for deposition of Aug premium and he also narrated wrong cocept of this policy on mobile which is recorded. After the call I called on same number by other land line number and enquired the office and place. The person told speaking from Noida Net Ambit. Net Ambit person are doing fraud and giving false statement till date.

Now, Why Kotak life given permission to this type of fraud firm who is doing the policy for kotak by false statement and giving wrong information to the investor.

On 28 September 2011 I personally visit to Kotak life insurance office in Rajnagar Ghaziabad and given written complaint. I have the copy of acknowledgement. No action has been taken till date. I have already paid three installments of Rs 20000/- each total Rs. 60000/-.
    You are requested to take disciplinary and administrative action against Net Ambit and also direct to KLI for discontinue my policy No. 0184999 and returned my amount Rs 60000/- with interest to me at the earliest.

Your faithfully,

Ghaziabad – 201004
    Mobile – 9 9 1 1 2 1 1 2 8 8
    Email : jaihoarun@gmail.com
  • edited October 2011
    I bought Honda activa on 3 july 2011. My name is Ritu Shukla scooter no UP 32 DU 4778, I bought this vehicle from Beeaar Honda from Lucknow Opp ST Frances, Shahnajaf RD, Hazratganj 3 month back and since the first day I was seeing a starting problem. It was even when I was handed over the Activa from showroom,they kept our battery for 2days ,they people charged it & given back 2 us.
    those two days make it very difficult 4 me 2 handle d activa without self start,without horn,without indicator & now again in the mid of august same problem in going on with battery & this time our dealer has taken away the battery checked it & found the battery failure.
    they hav'nt provide any service battery 2 me & want me 2 handle my activa without battery 4 at least 10-20 days
    then after they replaced the battery That time they told me that we need to run the scooter few kilometers to get the battery fully charged and then this problem will go. But after running few hundred kilomenters in that month the problem was same. Most of the time I had to stand in the busy market to start the scooter with the manual kick which was really disappointing being a lady it becomes very difficult 4 me 2 handle such dump & deaf vehicle.
    I hope u Will understand my problem, and take action on my complaint as soon as possible.

Ritu Shukla
    8 rani lakshmi bai marg Infront of Begum Hazaratmahal park Lucknow
    email-ritushukla04@yahoo.in
    ph no -05224078421
    Respected Sir
    I,m nitin kumar dubey living at a-77 shyam park ext sahibabad ghaziabad up my complaint is against the reliance communication
    at 20 october reiceved a phone from reliance costumer care(011-32083863) for a plan for to convert the pre- paid number into postpaid
    before two days.It is five days have been gone here is no any responce from reliance.I have been paid 250 rupees to archsim which is authorised by reliance
    address is 1107/10 govindpuri new delhi -19 receipt no-5234 Email Address is:archsim.reliance@gmail.comphone no-011-32083866.Isend you one copy of reciept.

Sir please take action against this group thank you.

your faithfully
    nitin kumar dubey
    a-77 first floor shyam park ext
    sahibabad ghaziabad 201005
    m.n-8010542257
  • edited October 2011
    In 2007, from Sughar Singh Academy I passed high school exam(Roll no.5237429) but when marksheet had come then i saw that my name's spelling & my mother's name had changed.
    ORIGINAL NAME IN MARKSHEET
    1. RAGHVENDRA SINGH RAGHUVENDRA SINGH (U is extra)
    2. SUMINTRA SINGH SUMAN SINGH (fully changed)
    When i said to Principal then he said 700rs you give then your work going to be done. I give 700rs to the principal & 1 month later when i ask then he said that your marksheet not going to checkout from Board. Then i send a letter to board then he also given answer on 15-09-2007, 03-01-2008. Then I go to Board Regional Office,35-B, M. G. Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad-211001 (U.P.) then he said that if your school person come with your original attendance register as well as documents for confermation of that this problem creating by the student or school then i urgent made your marksheet in only 1 hr. But school member are not satisfied for going to Board.
    By this mistake my INTERMEDIATE(2009), B.A. 1st, B.A. 2nd marksheet also wrong.
    SIR, Please take further necessary action in the matter because at present my age is 20yr 04mth 08 days only three yrs left to join government service
  • edited November 2011
    i would inform you that i am facing same problem from Spice service centra, Jhansi (Betwa Mobiles, Sadar Bazar, jhansi). Sir My Cell QT-60 Have Charging Problem. So I give my mobile to Betwa Mobile, Jhansi at 24-08-2011. and They Said that i am sending ur Cell cervice centra and it will came in 2 week. sir i am 4-5 time go there and asked about my cell. they don't tell any thing about my cell till 04-11-2011. sir plz do any for me....
    Regard
    Shailendra Nigam
  • edited November 2011
    Sir, a package was send through DTDC courier from Kolkata of docket no. F061465966 on 18-10-2011 for Gorakhpur,UP. After non availability of the product when inquired from Kolkata office it was reported that the package was delivered. On inquiring the matter at GKP office it was again shown that the package was delivered. On asking for the recipient's signature it was found that some hand written other person's name was on the receipt. On asking for the delivery man named IQBAL AHMED it was told by the GKP office that the delivery man is missing and not known.It is very stunning that how such a renowned courier service can deliver such an important package costing around Rs.50,000/-(Fifty thousand) in this way without handing over the package to the proper person. I am very sure that my costly package has been stolen by the delivery man and the matter is been supressed by the Gorakhpur office whose manager is Mr. Hari Om Shukla ( Mob. No. 919369084414).

sk.sengupta@rediffmail.com

sk.sengupta@rediffmail.com
  • edited November 2011

My father has an home patta from gauriganj tehsil in 1988 and their he maked the basefor ome and instaled temporary urgent for living purpose un fortunately he was not able to make the home. when he become to make permanent house he asked to TEHSIL By RTI in 2008,2009 and 2010 whether it is cancelled there is no any response from govenment authorties then in 2011 he starts the construction some people want to bargain my father and they filed the complaint with DM but in the meant time my father invested rupees 10Lacs for construction now dm stopped the construction where as it is not cancelled, because we have temproary home at that place.
    every day we are loosing our money in court/ other activities where as we have three ties asked through RTI for the same.

So Please look into the matter and do the needful.

My details are as below:
    Arun Kumar Mishra
    S/O Shri Shiv shanker mishra
    vill-Pure Sukha Po-Tikaria
    Gauriganj Distt-CSM Nagar UP
    Mobie:94515105350; 9918446659
  • edited November 2011
    Result of a college is not declared so i want to fill a case
  • edited November 2011
    I have been using my Tatadocomo no 7275926828 since last year on dtd 06/11/2011 and 09/11/2011 my balance got deducted for the services which i have not activated i have make call to Tatadocomo Customer Care many times but they are not trying to understand my problem. so I have no faith on them now so it is my request to you please look after this matter.
    Vikram Singh (UP East Circle)
  • pushpadalpushpadal Junior Member
    edited November 2011

sk.sengupta@rediffmail.com 82319149.jpg
    File no.. Gzb04289811

hi,

its been 3 and a half months since i have applied for my passport i havent received it yet. I did inquiry
    for passport office ghaziabad but the always said that it will come in 10 days but. Its been a month since i have received my passport. I need it urgently. But no one is ready to listen me.
    Please help required on urgent basis

karan chaudhary
    phone number
    09810862612.
  • edited November 2011
    Kingfisher cancelled the flight at the last moment from Lucknow to Banglore last month on 18th October, so I have to cancelled the return ticket also but in spite of many reminders Kingfisher are not refunding money even after one month
    My ticket numbers are :
    dr Pallav garg
  • edited November 2011
    i have taken a samsungstarnext mobilein july month bt starts creating problem after few week i send in sevice centere bt the problemwas till same please sir look after my problem.my email i d is satyendra.mishra24@yahoo.com and my mobilenumber is 9565073231
  • edited November 2011
    I have purchased a new Milton Bottle from JAIN CROCKERY STORE,TIN NO.09159100100 BUDH BAZAR,STATION ROAD MORADABAD,but he handed over me a over-warranty product and now the product have some defect and the retailer is refusing to replace it.With reference to my warranty card warranty is still their for about 5 months.S kindly take appropriate action against it.I will be highly obliged to you.

CONSUMER

Rudrapur
    Uttaranchal
  • nancy grovernancy grover Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    I have purchased a new Milton Bottle from JAIN CROCKERY STORE,TIN NO.09159100100 BUDH BAZAR,STATION ROAD MORADABAD,but he handed over me a over-[COLOR=#000099 !important]warranty[/COLOR] product and now the product have some defect and the retailer is refusing to replace it.With reference to mywarranty [COLOR=#000099 !important]card[/COLOR] warranty is still their for about 5 months.S kindly take appropriate action against it.I will be highly obliged to you.

CONSUMER
    NANCY GROVER
    Contact No.-8802408569

Grover Kirana Store
    Galla Mandi Gate
    Rudrapur
    Uttaranchal
  • edited December 2011
    I am ANOJ KUMAR CHOUDHARY Presently staying in rented flat in vasundhara sector 5 plot no 175 ghaziabad. there was a contract agreement between me and the house owner but before of lease expiration period they forced me to get out from my house with out any propoer information and throw my goods from the room . during stay i was suffering the mental torture so please guide me to ge the justice
    Dear All

We have filed a case against vediocon before Hon. Consumer Dispute redressal commission Ahmedabad.

PLease join us by filingin case against Vediocon at district levels.

in respect of mano ya na mano offer

kuldeep bisht

Below mentioned details are the communication which we had done with M/s Videocon but till date we had not received any reply from their side.

Therefore, we request you to go thru below mentioned complaint and let us know our further course of action.

Amit Kaushik
    Mobile - 9818682715
    E-mail - akaushik@caryaire.com
    H.No. 100 / B , Gai No.4 , Bank Colony,
    Modi Nagar
    Dist. - Ghaziabad, U.P

Details of communication

We are following up below mentioned issue of free gift of Plasma TV with you since last three months but we regret to inform you that till date we had not received any reply in wirtten from your side even we had send our complaint to you thru DTDC courier vide docket no. Z33133345 dtd. 13/04/2011 and same was received by you on dtd. 16/04/2011 ( courier POD shall be submitted if required by you ) but still we did not received any reply in written from your side.

Now we would like to inform you that you have not left any choice for us instead of approaching Consumer court. We still request you to acknowledge our matter and provide us details of our free gift . We will wait for another couple of days and if in the mean time we did not receive any reply from your side than we will assume that you have no intention of giving gift to us and we will forward our application to the consumer court on 16/05/2011.

Waiting for your response.

Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:45 PM
    Subject: Fw: Maano Ya na maano offer

KIND ATTENTION : MR. SALONKE.

With reference to our below mentioned complaint and our telecon held with you today i.e on 13/04/2011 at 1201 hrs on telephone no. 02431 - 251887, we once again let you know that we want only Plasma TV at free of cost basis only and we donot want any other product as per options send by you.

Please let us know by which date we will get our free gift of Plasma TV against our certificates no. 152371 & 152370.

Please give the reply of this mail at the earliest and let us know the exact ststus as this matter is already pending from last two months and we do not want further delay in this regard. In case of any problem in giving free gift , please let us know in writting so that we can go ahead for our further couse of action.

For your reference hard copies of same we are sending to you through courier today and docket details shall be given to you later on.

Please take this matter on top priority and let us know the status in writting only as verbally we will not accept any thing.

Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:07 PM
    Subject: Fw: Maano Ya na maano offer

With reference to your attached letter regarding our free gift of 32" Plasma TV under maano ya na maano offer we have to pay Rs.4980/- towards taxes and Rs.400 plus Rs.700/- extra for table top stand and installation i.e we have to pay Rs.6080/- extra for getting our free gift.

With reference to above charges we would like to inform you that at the time of purchase nobody confirm us that this much of amount we have to pay extra at the time of delivery of our free gift and even in your catalogue you have mentioned that you will provide 32" Plasma TV against certificate without paying any extra cost ( catalogue copy attched for your reference ).

Even the certificate was handedover to us by your dealer after 45 days from the date of purchase and when we gone through your certificate terms and conditions mentioned on back side which states that the transportation cost from the said point and all local taxes shall be borne by customer. This condition mentioned in your point no. 12 only while you have not mentioned the same any where in catalogue or certificate while as per company policy if your are not giving free gift than you should not compaign like this , you have to mention clearly that this Plasma TV is not provided by company at free of cost basis and company is going to charge so much amount of money at the time of delivery.

After 45 days we talked to your dealer ( M/s Sushil Electric Co.Ghaziabad U.P ) and ask him that he has cheated us as he did not tell us anything regarding the taxes and than we ask him how much amount we have to pay extra at the time of taking our free gift as at that time we had made our full payment and we did not have any option for quiting this scheme than he told us that there will be very very nominal charges of Rs.500/- only which we have to pay at the time of taking our free gift.

But now after completion of three years when we send mail to you on 14/02/2011 at bmo@videoconmail.com e-mailid we did not get any response from your side and even we talk to your executives Mr.Madhusudan Khanonkar at head office at nos. 02431 - 251501 and your branch office at Ghaziabad U.P with Mr.Abhay trivedi on mobile no.09540627533 but we did not get any confirmation / reply from your side and we were following up with you on phone on regular basis ( phone details shall be submitted if required ) and finally we wrote a harsh mail to you on 06/04/2011 i.e after 51 days and after that only you have send your mail in which you are demanding Rs.6080/- extra for our free gift.

We would like to inform you that after purchasing Videocon product we got free harashment from your side as we are mentally harashed by your behaviour / attitude.
    Please let us know when we should get our Plasma TV 32" at free of cost basis only i.e we will not pay anything extra for the same as this a cheating done with us.

Please revert back at the earliest for this issue and donot force us to opt legal battle with you.

Enclosure -
    1) Bond letters send by you in which you were demanding Rs.6080/- extra.
    2) Certificate No. 152371.
    3) Invoice copy of your dealer M/s Sushil Electric Co. Ghaziabad U.P - Bill No. 412 dtd. 27/03/2008.
    4) Photo Identity - Voter ID Card.
    5) Catalogue - In which you have mentioned that you will provide 32" Plasma TV against certificate without paying any extra cost

Waiting for your reply.

Please donot delay in giving reply.

Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:24 PM

REMINDER

Dear All,

Please note that we had forwarded our request for below mentioned offer on 14/02/2011 under Mano ya na maano offer for our free gift of Plasma TV and after that we started coordinating with your team Mr. Madhusudan Khanonkar at head office at nos. 02431 - 251501 and your branch office at Ghaziabad U.P with Mr.Abhay trivedi on no. 09540627533 on regular basis but we regret to inform you that till date we did not get any response from your side , you were supposed to send me the free gift but till date we had not received the confirmation neither thru mail nor thru courier.

Whenever we called your team they simply said one word " Sorry " and after that they again did not respond and I am not able to understand the reason behind this.

Please let me know by which date I will receive my free gift of Plasma TV.

For your mano ya na maano offer I would like to say that " Na Maano ".

Waiting for your reply.

Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 4:25 PM
    Subject: Maano Ya na maano offer

We had purchased one no. of Videocon TV of 34" under the mano ya na maano offer from M/s Sushil Electronic Co. vide Invoice No. 412 dtd. 27/03/2008 and under this scheme we will get one plasma TV after completion of 35 months.

Now our 35 months has been over, please let us know how to go ahead for this scheme.

Enclosed - Invoice of your Dealer and scan copy of your certificate and identification of below mentioned claimant.

• edited December 2011
    I have buyed a new pulsar 220f on 8/10/2011 and its clutch plates nd it's front disk was not working right i have complained about it on 30/10/2011.But they said that it is not guaranteed part. so i complained . AJITENDRA SINGH
    418/322 GARHI PEER KHAN
    THAKURGANJ CHOWK
    LUCKONW

• edited December 2011
    WE HAVE AWASHING MACHINE OF HAIER COMPANY WITH 5 YEARS WARRENTY . AND THE MACHINE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLYFROM LAST 2 YEARS .IT WAS TAKEN FROM BARAUT ,DISST-BAGHPAT ,UP. WE HAVE REGISTERD COMPLAINT MANY TIMES TO THE SHOP KEEPER BUT HE NEVER TAKE ACTION. NOW THE CONDITION IS THAT THE WARRENTY WILL OVER IN JANUARY 2012 AND STILL IT IS UNREPAIRED SO I REQUEST YOU TO SHOW ME THE RIGHT WAY TO GET MY MACHINE REPAIR IN WARRENTY PERIOD MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9012507000 &MY EMAIL - rohitrathi9918@yahoo.in & MY ADDRESS IS VILL+POST MOHAMMADPUR MANDAN ,MUZAFFARNAGAR,UP PIN-251301
  • shivanidrcshivanidrc Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    I am deleting this post currently cause i have the fear that my brother is still under the treatment of the same hospital and they may create complexities in the future in his treatment but i will surely be going to file it up after getting my brother diagnosed.
  • sanjay65sanjay65 Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    Tresspaser taking illigal ELECTRICITY connection ON MY PROPERTY
    Sub
    : ILLIGAL New electricity connection-no 5007013 on my property, 35 nehru nagar agra
    without my consent /approval/declaration. GIVEN BY TORRENT POWERS AGRA

Myself Saroj Bhargava a senior citizen , owner of property 35 nehru nagar agra ,like to report that without my consent /declaration torrent company had issued a new connection on my property 35 nehru nagar Agra , in name of Mr. S.S. dixit connection no 5007013 which is illegal ,in spite of the fact that still my connection 35582 is there in my name .
    please help me as the company torrent is not taking any legal action against ss dixit, INSPITE OF MY REPEATED REMINDERS
    SAROJ BHARGAVA
    SENIOR CITIZEN
  • ravinder palravinder pal Junior Member
    sir

me ravinder pal mra mob. TATA DOCOMO no-9045000664 mana 17nov ko 121 par call kar ka apna plan chang karaya thaa 299 ka frindfemaly plan leya jis ma
    600 minet 300 sms melta
    21 tarikh ko 2 number bhe add kray tha uska bad 27 nov ko phir 2 no. add krna ka liya call kiya

laken 23 dec ko bill ma 149 ka plan lga kar aya jo mara phala chal rha tha us ka bara ma ma 3bar complan keya unhona kha ham app ko 198
    rs. bill ma kam kar rha ha lakin abb vo mana kar rha ha ki ham app ka 198rs kam nahi kraga
    unsa jitni bhi batt hui ha sab ki vocice recording ha mara pass

mugha batay ki ma kya kro

ravinder pal

vill-saidpur, post-govindpuri modinagar
  • ranjeetnetranjeetnet Junior Member
    edited January 2012

I have booked an order from TIMTARA.COM on 07th Jan 2012 for Sony ericsion W8 mibile. I have paid Rs. 8399.00 with online banking facility. Its order number is 10165599. Its delivery time was 8-10 days. But till days the order is not dispatched from the origin. and also not any update on his web portal. I have try to contact Customer care -033-40166500, Officer no - 09560114499, 09717193516, But they are not picking the phone.

Ranjeet Kumar
    A-1178, Srinagar
    A.G. Colony, Patna - 800025
    +919431063772
    Email - ranjeetnet@gmail.com
  • chChinmayachChinmaya Junior Member
    edited January 2012

I have booked an order from TIMTARA.COM on 31th DEC 2011 for Philips 4 in 1 trimmer and Sandisk Cruzer Pen Drive. I have paid Rs. 1395.00 + Rs. 367.00 with my credit card . Its order number is 10161523,10153017. Its delivery time not more than 8-10 days. No Updates in timtara web site.I tried so many times to the office land line no one is picking up the call.
    Customer care -033-40166500, Officer no - 09560114499, 09717193516

Chinmaya Chunduri
  • naveen c kandpalnaveen c kandpal Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I have never ever use any Credit Card in my life, I had apply Car loan but bank person told me your CIBIL report showing credit card defualt.
    He has given me detail of of CIBIL control No which is 458922755.
    Than I have wrote some mail(info@cibil.com) to CIBIL Department ref no- D011201535,D011201639 they had repplied me but not satisfactory answer given me.

Request you to please resolve the issue as earliest.

Service request no which is given by CIBIL Dept are following- 916670,921230 &921233

Naveen kandpal
  • lalitvermanoidalalitvermanoida Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    I was alloted a shop in Ansal plaza mall in greater noida
    The number was SUG--
    The number was changed to UG--
    We number from changed from SUG-- to UG-- during the renumbering done by Ansal plaza mall management.
    The number was changed unilaterally and we were informed about the change without seeking our approval.
    The size of the shop also changed and increased from original size.
    We were informed that the size and number has changed but the location has remain unchanged.
    As per our initial allotment the location was better and well placed.The unit was purchased based on location and price paid accordingly.
    We accepted their verbal claim that the location remain unchanged but number and size stands changed.
    Summary
    Original location of the shop and original layout differ from new location and new layout.

We informed Ansal API management bur they never responded.
    We have even asked them to give supporting documents to establish that the shop location has remain unchanged so that we don't approach consumer forum.
    Till date they have not given any declaration or clarifications.
    We will withdraw our case if they prove that the new location of the shop is same as original location except the no and size.
    What are we supposed to do and take action against the management for bungling with the numbers and locations to accomodate their own people in renumbering.
    The mall is in Greater noida
  • lalitvermanoidalalitvermanoida Junior Member
    The Gautam budh nagar district consumer forum ph no mentioned 0120-2543232
    doesn't exist
    Please updtade us immediately with correct address,email,phno and contact person
  • neetu malikneetu malik Junior Member
    Respected sir/mam
    I have deposited my Nokia C5-03 mobile phone to Nokia care several times from last one year since i have bought it.It has problem regarding automatic Switch off,loss of settings and many more.The phone is still under warranty.Several telephonic conversation has been made with nokia customer care yet no satisfactory solution has been given.